[D2, Asia realm] Current Problems

Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
I've been killed by monsters several times because of the game lag.
Ping rising high, motion disappearing shield at weapon change
If you use teleport technology, you move to the wrong place because of the game lag.
Besides that, the game ping itself is high, so there are a lot of errors.
We have been playing games in this environment for a month.
Our complaints are beyond your imagination.
If it's a normal game, I don't think you should run a server like this.
I don't understand the fact that you're comfortable and we're gonna have to suffer so much damage.
So far, Blizzard has never bothered us with a server problem.
Why do you keep insisting on load balancing when everyone doesn't want it?
This isn't a simple matter.
It's like killing all Asia users.
I hear your know the seriousness of this problem.
But why do you keep leaving the server unattended?
It's not even a day or two, it's been a month...
Every day we suffer and it is very terrible.
Please return the server to its original location as soon as possible.
I'm about to throw up.
If you ask Blizzard Korea directly, you'll know how serious it is.
Hello, Classic Games Team.

Why hasn't the Asian server problem solved yet?
You don't even explain it to the user.

Trust is collapsing.

It was a recurring problem.

Return the Asian server to normal.

We don't want to be in this situation. We don't wait long.

Thank you.
we have not received a proper answer from you even though we have given feedback on various errors.

Do you have a direct access number that we can reach you?

A month has passed and the errors of the server is so bad that the game itself is impossible because.

If you know this but you ignore us and leave the server unattended, you mean don't play games?
Everyone gets frustrated as the days go by.

I want you to think about our position at all.
I wish you good results.
05/09/2019 12:26 PMPosted by Knight
we have not received a proper answer from you even though we have given feedback on various errors.

Do you have a direct access number that we can reach you?

A month has passed and the errors of the server is so bad that the game itself is impossible because.

If you know this but you ignore us and leave the server unattended, you mean don't play games?
Everyone gets frustrated as the days go by.

I want you to think about our position at all.
I wish you good results.
And you won't receive a proper answer to it, you've been trying for 2 month already.
If we get the server back to where it used to be, it's over.
Asia server are on the verge of destruction due to load balancing.
I don't understand why Blizzard is insisting on load balancing.
I don't understand why you're messing with the server and making it look like this!
05/09/2019 04:03 PMPosted by Birze
And you won't receive a proper answer to it, you've been trying for 2 month already.

ezriB:
dnA uoy t'now eviecer a reporp rewsna ot ti, ev'uoy neeb gniyrt rof 2 htnom ydaerla.
ezriB:
.ydaerla htnom 2 rof gniyrt neeb ev'uoy ,ti ot rewsna reporp a eviecer t'now uoy dnA
Honestly. What as now it have a new problems on at Asia realm? Course if it be.
The server is in a very bad condition, so I haven't been playing games properly for over a month.
I think you're just too much.
Why can't you get the server back to its original state in the face of complaints from Asia users?
You're ignoring our opinions even though we've been giving you feedback on server issues?
There are a lot of people who have left the game because of load balancing.
Every time I play a game, I feel like I'm going to get sick. Every movement is slow and high game ping, and it stimulates my anger even more.
Don't ignore it. Put the server back where it was. I think it's going to get really angry.
Due to load balancing, Asia users are disappearing. We don't want them to leave.

We're playing games in 35 days of pain.

It's not that I don't understand what your think, but the results of load balancing are so bad for Asia users that I'm asking them to normalize their servers every time. I can't see any more Asia users leave.

I want to enjoy playing with clean game-playing like the old server for just one day.

We pray together every day that the server can be normalized as soon as possible.

I hope the day will come soon when you can understand our minds.

Thank you for your hard work for us every time.
From last on Blizzard news I think now is Blizzard was too a very won't stabilized classic the server.
You're not even reporting on the server anymore?
How long do we have to wait?
At least change the ip like you used to.
That is the cause of the problem.
Isn't that really too much?
We are playing games suffering for 40 days in uncomfortable situations due to various errors.

Now that you've created this situation, I want you to take responsibility for it.
We just want the server back.
How long are you going to stay silent?

I want you to think of all of us who are so frustrated that we might get sick.
I beg you from the bottom of my heart.

I want the server back.
I don't need anything else.
I'm begging you.
Hello, Classic Games Team,

Time is flowing like bubble on the river. But I am not really happy whenever I play Diablo 2 because of the bottleneck server situation. It's the worst server ever. And you, Classic Games Team do not reply any more. Is this your best for your users?

From the beginning of winter servers are so bad, and now we are meeting so hot Summer. Every users are expecting next month's Ladder reset. I am too but also better server condition. I think you are preparing something innovative, however if next ladder reset will not be different from the former, I will be really really disappointed.

You know, to enjoy fully, servers should be stable. Till now they are totally distorted and twisted. Reset with dancing ping, that means terrible.

So I agree with "No news is good news". Even though I don't understand till now why Asia servers should be picked up to be Load Balancing Test Servers, I just try to be a positive thinker.

Therefore, at your next ladder reset notice, you have to write down update contents for Asia D2 Users. If not, you are incompetent.

Thank you.
The server is too bad.
I think that the check is completed as soon as possible.
When you asked us what was wrong with load balancing, ArnoldPerm filmed the video and posted it on YouTube to show you that.

There's a lot of evidence to show you how bad load balancing can be.

As we've shown you evidence and feedback that the server is bad, I think you need to stop being stubborn.

If there's anything else you want, please tell me. We're getting upset because of the server, and a lot of people are leaving for this problem.

Please, I need you to normalize the server.
Blizzard, the more stubborn you are, the more difficult it is for us.
We no longer want to be stressed by server problems.
From the beginning of this year, server problems have hurt us sometimes.
When you first applied load balancing, there were no Asia users who wanted it.
Everyone was complaining about getting the server back.
That's how bad load balancing is for us.
I need a contact number that I can contact directly with you. It's so stuffy, it's hard
I feel like I'm having a nightmare.
Please, I need you to get the server back like it used to.
제발 이상한 이모탈 같은 똥망겜 만들지 말고 있는거 부터 관리하자
있는거 조차 못지키면서 왜 자꾸 일을 벌리냐
그러니까 주가 폭락하지 똥막대기들아