[D2, Asia realm] Current Problems

Support
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next
I hope the server stabilization is faster. I would also like Diablo 2 servers to care too. The server has stabilized as soon as possible.
Nice to meet you, the Blizzard Classic game team.
CMD.exe Right click on the search result and run the administrator search, but the tracert.txt file is not created in the C driver. I hope you will find a solution to your network problem as fast as 10 minutes a day.
05/21/2019 08:16 PMPosted by ABC
Nice to meet you, the Blizzard Classic game team.
CMD.exe Right click on the search result and run the administrator search, but the tracert.txt file is not created in the C driver. I hope you will find a solution to your network problem as fast as 10 minutes a day.
At least once a month, please ban the illegal program user's cd key, account and IP.
지금 아시아서버 렉이 너무 심해요 개발자님 운영진님들.

서버안정화좀 꼭 부탁드려요 ㅠㅠ
Asia server is very unstable, normal game is difficult, please take quick action.
plz...

i want to play a game
please, fix the ping problem. how could be 100ms response on the same network?
The server has been unstable for several months.

You know the problem but do not fix it.

Blizzard seems to prove itself that the service is bad.

If you get feedback, you should try to qualify the server.

You have to show improvement to Asian customers.
Hi, Classic team and developers

The ping issue has not been fixed yet. The number of ping still points out 100 roughly.
As you guys already know, The ping is supposed to be much lower which demonstrates the stability of the server.

For the clear explannation of the issue, Arnoldperm has already posted his video on UTUBE as you guys requested.
The link of the video is following below;
https://youtu.be/q8LwdCOHhqI

This occasion has existed for longer than 3 months. Moreover, you guys already recognize all of these happenings and already understood that indirect answers doesn't help D2 users.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

CF. I strongly suggest you that seeing the Arnoldperm's video on YOUTUBE would be really helpful with findings of the problems.
There is still a game lag.
It's a completely different error than creating a room.
Asia servers run smoothly only when applied fixed-ip load balancing is removed
The server is still in bad shape.

feel very uncomfortable playing games because of high ping.

To solve this problem objectively, all errors can only be corrected if load balancing is removed.

I believe so. The reason is simple.

When you guys removed the load balancing around March, the server was very pleasant.

Ping was also in the normal range and was as clean as before.

Then on April 9th, after you put the load balancing back on, the server condition changed very bad as it is now.

Just by looking at the benefits, we can see that it is a fatal error in the Asia server.

So, Blizzard, I want you guys to get rid of load balancing so you can play as much fun as you used to.

To correct the cause of the problem...
I need you to release the Ip. that's what's causing the server delay.

Even if you know what's wrong with you every time you say it, ignoring it is not a good look for you as a d2 user.

We don't have to lie to you, we have the right to tell you from the beginning of the error. You deserve to fix those errors for the d2 users.

Errors that have occurred since the beginning of this year
The cause of that is fixed ip, or load balancing, which you have applied (perhaps all of you know).

Due to the negative effects of the Asia server, people who leave the game complain that playing the game is inconvenient.

We don't want them to leave anymore.

You can see what's wrong with a lot of people just protesting to get the server back.

Please protect the Asia server. Please fix the Asia server. I beg you.
We recently deployed updates that should improve the lag problems with Teleport and Whirlwind (as well as other conditions, but those are the most notable ones).

Thanks to all who have provided valuable feedback (and videos!) to help us understand the problem better.
Thanks for your reply, Jordan Irwin.

I look forward to an update that will improve the problems of teleport and Whirlwind.

However, other errors such as high ping are also urgent.

usually Asia users have a lot of complaints about fixed ip.

It limits a lot of things.
05/23/2019 07:42 PMPosted by Black
Thanks for your reply, Jordan Irwin.

I look forward to an update that will improve the problems of teleport and Whirlwind.

However, other errors such as high ping are also urgent.

usually Asia users have a lot of complaints about fixed ip.

It limits a lot of things.

What does a fixed ip limit?
You can not play games on Diablo 2 Asia 1 server.
Hello, Jordan Irwin,

As soon as I found your reply, I played D2 for a while and recorded to show you and your team.

First of all, I want to say "Thank you very much". You and your team solve some of issues. I mean, lag(jumping twice in using teleport) and classic barbarians' hitting feeling. In the total view point, ping become stable. Currently It is not over 100. It stays between 10-60, I think. And I am really happy as classic barbarians' hitting sound came back lively. I can feel directly dynamic power of classic barb. So, what a very nice work and good job!

However one thing is left. I am using the most famous D2 community in Korea, republic. After applying the load balancing, Uber Diablo Events are decreasing obviously. Mr. Mark said your team's intention is not preventing to hold Uber Diablo Events. But our reality, it is. As we expect next month's new ladder game, load balancing will affect widely. Therefore I recommend you consider on this point. I mean revealed fixed Ip 150 or 50.

Finally I remain my video address for you. Again, Good job and Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psnMXd6qU-Q

1 of Asia D2 users.