Line to create game extremely long

Support
Extremely long line to create game? Anyone have an answer on how to get this fixed? its been over 24 hours...any mods see these anymore?
To calculate how long the time out is, just work out what your cue number is as seconds. If it says you are 1,200,000 in game making cue, then you are timed out from making games for about 14 days.

1,200,000 is how many seconds before you can make a game.

₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎
Howdy!

Jgwindso what game and server are you seeing this issue on? I believe we are looking into issues on our Asia region servers at the moment. Thus performance may suffer.
03/19/2019 06:26 PMPosted by Zuvykree
Howdy!

Jgwindso what game and server are you seeing this issue on? I believe we are looking into issues on our Asia region servers at the moment. Thus performance may suffer.

Useast Diablo 2 Ladder
hoping someone can get this figured out for me....im currently at 1,7450,000.....thats kind of insane if thats seconds....thats around 20 days....?
That seconds.
Anyone get any updates?
03/20/2019 12:20 PMPosted by Jgwindso
Anyone get any updates?

If you meant 1,745,000 then that is a 20 days and about 4 hours time out.

That's supa-long. When you are able to log in again, I highly advise playing in longer games for a while.

E.g., 20min and above while soloing.

If you have friends or family playing d2 on their accounts and on the same ip as you, let's say four friends/family members hosting a lan party, then try to play for longer than 35mins per game when you are able to create games again. Have fun.

(●⌒v⌒●)
03/25/2019 11:20 AMPosted by iWasntThere
03/20/2019 12:20 PMPosted by Jgwindso
Anyone get any updates?

If you meant 1,745,000 then that is a 20 days and about 4 hours time out.

That's supa-long. When you are able to log in again, I highly advise playing in longer games for a while.

E.g., 20min and above while soloing.

If you have friends or family playing d2 on their accounts and on the same ip as you, let's say four friends/family members hosting a lan party, then try to play for longer than 35mins per game when you are able to create games again. Have fun.

(●⌒v⌒●)

I really think blizz needs to rethink this i imagine a lot of players find this incredibly annoying....I still cant create or join games and its been over a week