Can I get my old D2 account back?

Support
I'm trying to figure out if my old account is still recoverable? It had brobably been about a year and it looked as though my accounts had been removed. I cut my losses recently and made others in place of my old ones but would like to know if the old characters are at all available still. I worked so hard on them and it would be incredible to get any of them back. Thanks for any help!
There's no recovery, if you were unable to log into them then they're gone.
03/13/2019 12:40 PMPosted by CareVader
There's no recovery, if you were unable to log into them then they're gone.

I was just reading through some help threads and saw a mod say it's possible is why i ask.
03/13/2019 12:41 PMPosted by Travis80392
I was just reading through some help threads and saw a mod say it's possible is why i ask.

Can you link the thread? Cause I've never, ever seen an account truly recovered. They just told people whether or not the account was there and if it was the only possible 'recovery' was the player logging into it with the correct username and password, so the blueposter didn't actually do anything meaningful on the account. Classic accounts expire after 90 days and are purged (nowadays, used to be with maintenance) 7 days after or if someone takes the name.
Also they rarely reply here these days so you might not get an answer at all.
90 days = gone.
They can't/won't do anything about it.
What happens if some one else has made the same acc/char names, do they just delete those from the other person?
Nawww
What's done is done, Sure it's crap, but that's the way it's always been.
Need Blizzard seeing on this or is down full down.