I got banned for saying what Blizzard said

General Discussion
Telling people the OK symbol is racist got me banned. Blizzard, you are a joke.
I once got jumped for wearing a "311" shirt, because K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, so 3 of them means I'm racist and not an actual fan of music.
errr double post error just delete this one
i got suspended about 5 times already now

my last one was for linking to a youtube video

04/13/2019 08:47 PMPosted by Curb
I once got jumped for wearing a "311" shirt, because K is the 11th letter of the alphabet, so 3 of them means I'm racist and not an actual fan of music.

also that is really bad music :(
they are americans so impotent lol
i randomly go into threads and just downvote everything just because
The ok symbol isn’t racist and you should be banded for spreading such moronic leftist media lies and hatred.

The hand symbol is an ancient meditation mudra used to achieve inner peace by Hindu and Buddhist monks. It’s also used in scuba diving to communicate that everything is okay.

Only morons trying to spread hate toward Caucasians think it means wp. The Lord’s Prayer, the most powerful mantra ever put together begins with the word “Our”. It includes everyone. Spread peace and love, not hate.
04/14/2019 08:17 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
The ok symbol isn’t racist and you should be banded for spreading such moronic leftist media lies and hatred.

The hand symbol is an ancient meditation mudra used to achieve inner peace by Hindu and Buddhist monks. It’s also used in scuba diving to communicate that everything is okay.

Only morons trying to spread hate toward Caucasians think it means wp. The Lord’s Prayer, the most powerful mantra ever put together begins with the word “Our”. It includes everyone. Spread peace and love, not hate.

That was the whole point dude! Did you not hear that Blizzard has banned fans from events for using the OK symbol?

https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/04/blizzard-reportedly-bans-fans-from-making-ok-hand-gesture-at-overwatch-events/81625/

https://www.dbltap.com/posts/6338470-blizzard-reportedly-bans-overwatch-league-fans-from-using-ok-symbol
The only reason it's called racist is because Trump used it, but the way he used it was natural--it helps keep a person grounded.

Shame on Blizzard for being so progressively moronic and siding with the racist left-wing media--the ones spreading the racist hate lies about people who are mildly right wing.

What's next, the peace symbol?
04/13/2019 03:58 PMPosted by M3A7
You'll be OK.

PS it's not a racist symbol, it was something made up on 4chan to troll and morons ran with it even after learning it was a troll because they are inherently self loathing trolls who wish to spread false hate for their SJW crusade.
04/16/2019 09:35 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
The only reason it's called racist is because Trump used it, but the way he used it was natural--it helps keep a person grounded.

Actually it was a troll bait from 4chan. They started spreading the rumours of the OK symbol being racist to bait the leftist media into reporting it as a legit thing. Just shows how dangerous the internet (and corrupt media) can be.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/249/757/858.jpg_large
04/16/2019 11:18 AMPosted by blizzfanboy
04/13/2019 03:58 PMPosted by M3A7
You'll be OK.

PS it's not a racist symbol, it was something made up on 4chan to troll and morons ran with it even after learning it was a troll because they are inherently self loathing trolls who wish to spread false hate for their SJW crusade.

Yeah, you mean Blizzard? Because Blizz is the one who banned people from events for using the OK hand gesture.
04/16/2019 11:19 AMPosted by OShogun
04/16/2019 09:35 AMPosted by AtomicPunk

Actually it was a troll bait from 4chan. They started spreading the rumours of the OK symbol being racist to bait the leftist media into reporting it as a legit thing. Just shows how dangerous the internet (and corrupt media) can be.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/249/757/858.jpg_large
4chan made the meme because of what I said about Trump. If you watch his campaign videos and videos of his first year in office when he spoke at the podium, he used the Gyan Mudra hand posture, aka the ok hand symbol. The 4chan meme followed that, and then Trump stopped using it.
04/16/2019 09:44 PMPosted by M3A7
04/16/2019 11:18 AMPosted by blizzfanboy
...You'll be OK.

Yeah, you mean Blizzard? Because Blizz is the one who banned people from events for using the OK hand gesture.
Yea of course they did. They are based in Irvine California, and the tech industry in general is full of "liberals". Most of the media through tech/entertainment/news are controlled by hyperbolic billionaire leftists. Lots of useful idiots parroting the new wave marxist agenda.
04/17/2019 11:49 AMPosted by blizzfanboy
04/16/2019 09:44 PMPosted by M3A7

Most of the media through tech/entertainment/news are controlled by hyperbolic billionaire leftists. Lots of useful idiots parroting the new wave marxist agenda.
And that folks, is the root of it all.
If people find a gesture racist and offensive, and you continue to use it, you obviously intend to offend.
No private individual or institution owes you a platform, either.
If you believe you have the "right" to self-expression, fine - but go get your own soapbox.
Neither Blizzard nor anyone else is obligated to provide anyone with a bullhorn to preach their own views.