Greetings, travelers! I'm Araspir.

API Discussion
Greetings, travelers!

I'm Araspir! I recently joined the development team responsible for both the World of Warcraft website and the World of Warcraft APIs. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I'm a huge fan of Blizzard, with most of my time spent in World of Warcraft, although I dabble in Hearthstone and StarCraft II from time to time. I main a Tauren Restoration Druid, spend most of my time PvPing, and think the Molten Corgi pet is absolutely to die for.

I'm super passionate about supporting you, the community, in your endeavors to build awesome products backed by the World of Warcraft APIs. My goal is to help out as best I can regarding bug reports, questions, and feedback, as well as keep you up to date with the latest changes to the World of Warcraft APIs.

I look forward to working together. May your blades never dull!

- Araspir
♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪
Well met.

It is nice to know we have someone to cast Tranquility and Rebirth on the APIs just in case. =D
Welcome :)
greetings traveler!

welcome! and i hope you can put up with us!
Greetings and welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome,
I look forward to hearing you say our call is important to you, please..... j/k
I mean I look forward to gaining some new and positive interaction regarding the public API current and planned in the works features. :)
Welcome!

Don't forget that you can write a toy collection API if you want the community to love you! <3