[D2] Ladder Reset coming June 14

General Discussion
1 2 3 10 Next
Greetings adventurers,

Darkness gathers and it is once more time to fight the evils that lurk below Sanctuary. The next Diablo II ladder reset is scheduled for Friday, June 14 at 5:00 PM PT!

We'll see you in a couple weeks for the latest ladder reset!

Cheers,

Diablo Community Team
Thank you very much.

What time of the day will it occur in Europe?
Blizzard only hero finally speaks.
w00t!
Yeah, can't wait!!!!
14th june? 11 days notice, nice. total dis-respect for people who have to plan around their working jobs.
LOL... Quit ur !@#$%in jordi..this game been out and doing the same resets for years.. QQ more babeh gurl
We got a full team ready just do us a favor and ban the botters this season so we can ALL enjoy a fun long ladder!BOT FREE!

Https://Discord.gg/EDUpAKa
06/03/2019 11:31 AMPosted by Diaton
We got a full team ready just do us a favor and ban the botters this season so we can ALL enjoy a fun long ladder!

In before the bots massively take over the ladder. Mad guy Savage Tendency
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to joining friends and doing another reset :D
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
06/03/2019 11:21 AMPosted by Olbat
Thank you very much.

5:00 pm PT is 2:00 in CEST (Central Europe), 2:00 am saturday morning
06/03/2019 11:34 AMPosted by RIP
06/03/2019 11:31 AMPosted by Diaton
We got a full team ready just do us a favor and ban the botters this season so we can ALL enjoy a fun long ladder!

In before the bots massively take over the ladder. Mad guy Savage Tendency

I lol'd
Good Now All You Noobs Can Shut Up
Let's go <3
Thank you very much.

i don't know if they reset at the same moment across the world, but if it does you can write this in google "5:00 pm pt (your country)". i remember last reset happened at 2:00am for me, also seems to be that time on this reset
06/03/2019 11:45 AMPosted by performer
Thank you very much.

i don't know if they reset at the same moment across the world, but if it does you can write this in google "5:00 pm pt (your country)". i remember last reset happened at 2:00am for me, also seems to be that time on this reset

It was actually tricky last ladder:
the reset was at 5pm/5pm US for D3. (US/europe)
but for d2 it was 5PM/2AM

Hence my question.
i want to play again, but its all gonna be botted right? so, maybe i'll play 1 week or two, maybe
Thank you Blizzard!