Diablo 2 Ladder Reset 2019?

General Discussion
is this happening?
There hasn’t been an official announcement yet, but hopefully next month.
Hope there will be 1.15 patch for D2.
Probably sometime near June 7th since that is 6 months from the previous reset.
Be nice to have an actual patch and not just a reset, but it is an old game!
it would be nice to have a population playing this game like 15 years ago... I just came bacvk after 13 years or so and am LOVING it. other than the fact the servers are dead theres no community and its a pain to level without paying someone on jsp... :/ I miss my childhood lol.
05/19/2019 08:44 AMPosted by blizzfanboy
Be nice to have an actual patch and not just a reset, but it is an old game!
but in the previous patches they didnt really do anything for the mechanics of the game. all they did was patch some bot methods and dupe methods, which now exist again, so it was a pretty pointless patch anyway
05/19/2019 10:13 PMPosted by Emotions
it would be nice to have a population playing this game like 15 years ago... I just came bacvk after 13 years or so and am LOVING it. other than the fact the servers are dead theres no community and its a pain to level without paying someone on jsp... :/ I miss my childhood lol.

Just wait for the reset. It will be full
05/20/2019 11:33 AMPosted by Olbat
Just wait for the reset. It will be full

For like, 2 weeks until it's dead again
If enigma is removed, does that mean the bots will disappear?

Bring on reset may/june 2019!
05/20/2019 02:06 PMPosted by KeepBalance

Just go play classic..
Enigma kept this game alive.
05/20/2019 02:06 PMPosted by KeepBalance

Yes Because Sorces Need Nigma To Tele
is there have a correct time that when will season 22 off?
Tssk these idiotic replies with people that cannot think outside the box.

05/20/2019 02:53 PMPosted by Evan

Just go play classic..

05/20/2019 08:20 PMPosted by BLaH

How on earth did enigma keep the game alive... Diablo 2 LoD was just fine without it before.

Have you ever seen a hell baal bot game being ran by sorc early season, doubt it. The gear needed for someone to bot on a sorc is pretty demanding, compared to a paladin. You can run a bot with spirit sword and shield as soon as you get engima, you don't even need CTA.
05/23/2019 03:00 AMPosted by KeepBalance

Just go play classic..

How on earth did enigma keep the game alive... Diablo 2 LoD was just fine without it before.

Have you ever seen a hell baal bot game being ran by sorc early season, doubt it. The gear needed for someone to bot on a sorc is pretty demanding, compared to a paladin. You can run a bot with spirit sword and shield as soon as you get engima, you don't even need CTA.
because it enabled people to be interested in making other characters. if enigma didnt exist you would only ever see 95% of the entire character population as sorcs, in pvm and pvp.
05/23/2019 04:14 AMPosted by Jordi

because it enabled people to be interested in making other characters. if enigma didnt exist you would only ever see 95% of the entire character population as sorcs, in pvm and pvp.

What are you going on about, if enigma didn't exist then people would be more interested in making other chars, such as wolf druid, bear druid, MA assassin, zeal paladin, berserk barbs, frenzy barbs... If anything, having the ability to teleport in pvp is broken.

The only chars which maybe got more interest by enigma was, summoning necros for pvp. Every other class I can think of was already been played in pvp and pvm before enigma was born.
lol
05/24/2019 08:46 AMPosted by KeepBalance
05/23/2019 04:14 AMPosted by Jordi

What are you going on about, if enigma didn't exist then people would be more interested in making other chars, such as wolf druid, bear druid, MA assassin, zeal paladin, berserk barbs, frenzy barbs... If anything, having the ability to teleport in pvp is broken.

The only chars which maybe got more interest by enigma was, summoning necros for pvp. Every other class I can think of was already been played in pvp and pvm before enigma was born.

wrong, most of the classes use enigma, especially inv pve, you will never see a fookin wolf or bear druid clearing sanctuary rofl and without nigma elemental druids wouldnt be played, enigma kept the game alive, single handedly
05/23/2019 03:00 AMPosted by KeepBalance

Just go play classic..

If you wanna create an Enigma you need to find high runes (and an awesome base). If you are intend to play legit, you will have an endless grind to find the high runes.

Endless grind = you WANT the enigma, you need to find good items, trade them, get wealthier, find more extremely rar items, trade them and you will be able, one time, to create an Enigma.
They have to close that jsp thing