Diablo 2 Ladder Reset 2019?

General Discussion
06/08/2019 10:26 AMPosted by Kraglord
If they didnt make Hell levels so damn large, people wouldnt need teleport. If every single enemy didnt have immunities, people wouldnt be forced to play paladins or BUY an Infinity. Lord knows not a single person in existence has legitimately found all the runes and put one together.

Build a strong team that uses different skills and attacks and its a walk in the park.
06/08/2019 02:06 PMPosted by r1kkie
06/08/2019 10:26 AMPosted by Kraglord
If they didnt make Hell levels so damn large, people wouldnt need teleport. If every single enemy didnt have immunities, people wouldnt be forced to play paladins or BUY an Infinity. Lord knows not a single person in existence has legitimately found all the runes and put one together.

Build a strong team that uses different skills and attacks and its a walk in the park.
It's a walk in the park for a single well built well played character, too.
06/08/2019 04:07 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
06/08/2019 02:06 PMPosted by r1kkie

It's a walk in the park for a single well built well played character, too.

Yes, just gonna take a little more grind acquire all the goddies to be able to run through without any problems.
As much as I love dogs and cats, it is troubling that right after they lick themselves they tend to want to lick our faces.

ლ( ̅°̅ ੪ ̅°̅ )ლ
so what day is reset
Imho, eliminate enigma and teleport and tone down hammerden damage and this game will be better. I

06/09/2019 07:31 AMPosted by r1kkie
06/08/2019 04:07 PMPosted by AtomicPunk
...It's a walk in the park for a single well built well played character, too.

Yes, just gonna take a little more grind acquire all the goddies to be able to run through without any problems.

I think the general consensus is to eliminate teleport from this game.
05/17/2019 10:56 AMPosted by Relientkiid
is this happening?

Um, yes, the ladder will reset this year. I am sure if you google this topic that you'll find multiple references to this topic. Asking such an obvious and idiotic question as you just did infers that you only play hammerdins. Case closed.

:EDIT:

Wait, lmfao, I just interjected into a multi-account, self-conversation of a paranoid schizophrenic that has answers to everything.
06/12/2019 11:58 PMPosted by Oliasys
Asking such an obvious and idiotic question as you just did infers that you only play hammerdins.
implies
yes for 3 days until its botted so hard there is no point in lvling to a high level or mfing when you cant compete
06/13/2019 08:39 PMPosted by Vindictive
yes for 3 days until its botted so hard there is no point in lvling to a high level or mfing when you cant compete

I just go for lvl 93 on classic, or lvl 94 if needed. It has gotten me to front page or rank 1 every season.

a lot of people who switch from xpac to classic find it better. if its really like how you describe it give classic D2 a try
classic is too stale without runes and baals and uber trist etc etc, why would i downgrade, if blizz doesnt fix hacks once again ill just go back to path of diablo its 10x the game vanilla is anyways and noone can hack over there
Anyone still playing? I need help. I played this game long time ago but recently bought the CD-key and completely new to this.
battlenet is not responding please try again in a few minutes, is it down or did I get a temp IP ban, I looked it up and that error relates to an ip ban but I've done nothing wrong only thing I did is I had to reinstall the game and now it won't connect at all and it lags a bit before getting to the battlent east screen, it didn't before, not sure how to fix.
yoy
my diabo 2 lod justvanishrd when the computer restarted. HOW COME. i SHOULD LIKE TOGET IT BACK. I love diablo 2https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20771537043?logi
Blizzard needs to put forward a radical solution to get rid of cheaters once and for all. It shall be even more deadly to cheaters than Bromone (CIL) was against rats and vermins.

Remove the sorceress and paladin character classes from Diablo II !
One of the problems is D2 is full of unscrupulous people, a bit like the real world, on hardcore pvp nut jobs, who will try and kill you, on softcore nut jobs who will try and rip you off or use hacks, or, just simply try and ruin your fun, I just dont get them, is their life so, miserable that they have to ruin the fun of others ? regards improving the game I always thought 6 months was too short to build legit chars, especially if you are planning a few of them, which is what I used to love doing, to collect the kit just for one character, would likely take around 12 months to be fully kitted out, maybe more if its a special build, to have the best gear on. The harsh reality is that in this day and age far too many people want immediate gratification, so want the top kit now, then get bored of the game, hence they only play for two or three weeks, after reset, you cannot change that mentality, the serious players of which there arent many will grind on, trying to reach their goal, of course, my own playing habbits change as they must based on real life outside of diablo 2 probably like most other people, the thing is most hardcore gamers will not just be playing one game, which is what I personally tend to do, because of that fact you will probably always get botters etc, it is virtually unavoidable, its because of the me now mentality and limited time constraints on playing the game, plus the want to win mentality, the same one, linked to violent crimes, because after all no one wants to loose these days and no one believes if fair play these days, either. Hence you get botters scammers rip off merchants and people generally not playing fairly, using every underhand advantage at their disposal and yes it is easy to get suckered into that mind set, because the realms are full of people with that mentality, personally I believe longer resets would give those playing legit, a real chance of enjoying the game, but, the down side is the cheaters will dissapear faster than you can say abra kadabra, because, they arent dedicated to the game only winning and cheating in general, not just online, but, life in general. For me when I was more serious about D2 I had more time on my hands only played the one game mainly which was D2 obviously and was fairly much tied to the PC by virtue of the fact I had young children and was playing mum (even though I am a guy) these issues are real life situations, which can determine how much playing time you have, how seriously you take the game and even if you can be bothered playing, I firmly believe most people do not have the available time I had when I was serious about D2 and even with all that time on my hands basically 4 to 6 hours a day buildlng a legit char using legit gear and legit game play is very hard to do, from that stand point bots are likely unavoidable (I personally never have used a bot, but have joined bot runs to level and occasionally used commercial online shops, who obviously use bots)by the way the new patch which means you cannot mule to another account you have has virtually killed d2 off for me because of all the above reasons ie there are too many scammers hence I can no longer mule my own gear, so, the game is dying a death knoll, for me personally and I think its days are now numbered, because, I cant effectively farm my own kit to other chars, which was my old play style, formerly I had around 14 active accounts, so 14 x 8 chars, unless your an avid trader on jsp or a botter, or, buying whole sale from shops the game is dead, because the resets are too short and because of all the other issues, which, I think are ruining the game. Having said that I still have a soft spot for Diablo 2 ;-) but no longer play ladder due to those relevant issues.
05/30/2019 12:23 AMPosted by ZorcGuy
They have to close that jsp thing

Shops too. Seeing some shops selling things dirt cheap. I was just in a baal game and this d2legacy one advertised sojs for $2.29 apparently which is insane since it takes me ages (if I'm even lucky) to find 1...

Just happy I got one this season lol
06/01/2019 07:37 AMPosted by Vysero
I get upset when people who weren't playing this game before Engima comment on how important it is. This game was played happily for years and years before Engigma came along. Of course, you wouldn't know this because you weren't there. If your fighting to keep Enigma in this game then one can reasonably assume you yourself are a botter. If they eliminated Enigma and toned down a hammerdens damage this game would be a lot better for it.

I've played this game for a freaking eternity.. Do you know what we did before enigma? Teleport amulets. On.Every.Char. TELEPORT. It was there before enigma. It was being used way before enigma came out. Then when it did, it opened up MORE possibilities for more types of builds.
One word, Classic.
Anyone complaining. Classic.
It's still around, no rw's, no tele for other chars, Classic.
Quit crying cause the game got better and stay on Classic. eZ.

Blizzard needs to put forward a radical solution to get rid of cheaters once and for all. It shall be even more deadly to cheaters than Bromone (CIL) was against rats and vermins.

Remove the sorceress and paladin character classes from Diablo II !

Step into traffic please.