Still can't stream

Technical Support
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Took a look and it looks like we've only had two Log Goblin reports come in so far. If we've gone through the troubleshooting steps provided earlier and there's still issues, please be sure to grab those files and email them over to techinfo@blizzard.com.

The techinfo@blizzard.com inbox is not monitored and will not send responses. It’s used to collect information for Technical Support to assist in troubleshooting.
I have just sent the Log Goblin reports as well at techinfo@blizzard.com.
Still no success in streaming for now. It looks like will take a while, until this problem is finally resolved. So, by the mean time I will have to post my games, by streaming on my iPhone.
Facebook streaming still down. Give error "This stream couldn't connect. Please check your internet connection, then try again."

Internet connection is perfectly fine. So like everyone else has been saying, it's clearly something on Blizzards side that they are working on. Stopped working maybe on Tuesday of last week?

EDIT: Will send in Goblin files after raid. Mythic Jaina to 14% so maybe kill tonight?! Sad we won't have my footage from the Facebook stream if we down her =(
I'm having the exact same issue. It works normally with my Facebook page (but then cut off after a bit). However it does not work with my personal Facebook page. I'm also waiting to see if it eventually works again soon. (The game I'm trying to stream is Hearthstone)
Goblin Log submitted!
Thanks for log goblin files! Got a few more so going to go ahead and send those up. If anyone hasn't emailed those in yet, please do.

In the meantime, if anyone has the option, we'd like to test with a different network if at all possible. If you have a phone and mobile plan that supports tethering, we can accomplish this by setting up a USB tether to test with.
Still no improvement in the streaming, and the weird thing. Is that when I open both World of Warcraft or Heroes of the Storm. The streaming shows to be working, but after I click to stream. The option that shows, that my game is live doesn't appear at all. So I will have to post on my iPhone again, to post live the game. Hopefully this week this problem, is finally fixed.
still no luck getting the stream to work on Facebook as of this post. I have repeated all the troubleshooting steps. My game works fine and I can stream live video to Facebook. My last Stream was 2 May 2019 at 5:46PM. Have not been able to connect to Facebook streaming since then. I was look in at previous issues like this in the forums https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20771546948 was like this but different error code.
I've sent in the Goblin files. I even followed the steps that was sent to me through the ticket and the problem is still there. The start stream button has even been gray out now. My last stream was May 2nd, 2019 at 12:02 AM.
seems its a Facebook problem because i cant seem to stream destiny even with nvidia experience program or any other blizz game for that matter
if this is a Facebook problem, Blizzard will have to contact them. Because right now this problem is always a Facebook issue. Lets hope that Blizzard can finally fix, or Facebook do that instead. Because this goblin files in my opinion, only helps if is related to Blizzard if not. Then there is no use in sending it to e-mail to Blizzard at all.
I have done everything that bizz wantted from me and still no luck streaming. I think its facebook promblem with the new facebook update that game can not be streamed please bizz take acction and matter in hands and fix this dam promblem
05/07/2019 10:01 PMPosted by Zeroxa
I have done everything that bizz wantted from me and still no luck streaming. I think its facebook promblem with the new facebook update that game can not be streamed please bizz take acction and matter in hands and fix this dam promblem

I agree, one of the best streaming features out there and it's useless at the moment. Can't buy a WoW subscription either because I want to stream my sessions and I hate using OBS and other streaming apps that are just bloody complicated and sometimes crash. Please Blizz, we need this feature.
having the same issues, this started with wow saying "no game is being played,please choose a game to start streaming and now with overwatch just says not able to connect to the internet
have done EVERY step above with the joys having to reset all bars on other games files macros etc etc and still nothing GG blizz GG
The broadcast failed to connect to the streaming end point. Please check your Internet connection or try again.
Error Code: BLZBNTBNA000013F0

After reading this error code again I am more than %75 certain it is an issue at Facebook, has anyone from Blizzard contacted them as to a fix?
I'm in the same boat.. Neither GeForce experience app or the Blizzard launcher will allow me to stream to my timeline.. I did find however that I can stream to a facebook page I manage but not my timeline.. My symptoms are basically the same as most people here.. I try to start battlenet stream and it askes me to check my internet connection. I try it through the GeForce app and half of the time it doesn't even see the game is running and tells me to play a supported game.. Other half of the time it seems to start and I see the screen icon but I don't get a notification for my stream nor does the stream actually ever end up on my timeline. It fails a short time later telling me to lower settings.. "which I tried with no success". I have also noticed my battlenet crash a couple times after a failed stream attempt..
Okay guys maybe this will help everyone so I can't stream on my timeline but it will let me stream on a page that I manage. Um okay...Not sure if this helps anyone..But It does work for me this way. I hope that they truly fix the issue of it connecting to the timeline..so not sure what the issue is. But at least I can stream the backdoor way (as of right now)
This time lest see if Blizzard finally contacts Facebook. And fix this problem because right now. Since I am unable to stream, using the Blizzard services. I have to post every games, using my iPhone instead. And if this issue continues, all the way to Friday. Will be actually a whole week, without streaming. And this will be the longest time, since we were unable to stream. And also Blizzard for now hasn't replied at all, mention anything if they had already contact Facebook or not. So, is very frustrating since we don't know, if this problem will be fixed or not?
05/08/2019 12:41 PMPosted by Pepper
Okay guys maybe this will help everyone so I can't stream on my timeline but it will let me stream on a page that I manage. Um okay...Not sure if this helps anyone..But It does work for me this way. I hope that they truly fix the issue of it connecting to the timeline..so not sure what the issue is. But at least I can stream the backdoor way (as of right now)

Pretty much said the same thing a post before yours..Since then I also tried to share the stream from my page onto my timeline through facebook.. share video etc.. Didn't work.. Won't let me stream to my timeline no matter what I do or which way I go about it. .