Still can't stream

Technical Support
can someone fix this yet....
this has gone on now since 2 April 2019. My guess is that it has been filed and forgotten.
I feel the same way. We're not getting any answer or assurance that this is being handled...but we invested and still invest in their platform :|
BLZBNTBNA000013F0 This is my problem and i do everithyng suggested and nothing :(
Just sent in Goblin Logs to techinfo@blizzard.com.

Not working with Diablo 3 or Wow..... facebook streaming.

Error - Check your internet connection...

Help would be appreciated have gone through all steps provided in this forum so far.

Cheers

Khayon
Ok everybody right now is actually, a whole week without streaming. And Blizzard not even once haven't mentioned. If they are at least contacting Facebook, to finally resolve this problem. This upsets me a lot because, there aren't no replies. At least to give us some information. To show that Blizzard, is trying to fix this. So, I guess they aren't doing anything. Or still waiting to receive more of those goblin files, but is clear the problem. Is really with Facebook so they should, send a reply. For us to see that they are at least trying to do something. In my opinion this problem will continue for a while.
Say something I'm giving up on you. :)
BLZBNTBNA000013F0
Hey everybody.
So sadly I must inform everyone since there isn't no reply. From Blizard about the problem with streaming. Since this is probably a Facebook issue they won't lift a finger, until Blizzard finally contacts them about it. So, I think we will have to forget about this streaming that Blizzard provided for now. And we all need to find other ways to stream our games for now. Actually for me I created a little stand where, I put my iPhone in order to show my games. Because that is the only way, that I can continue to continue to post my games.
It's been confirmed the issue is not an API token issue with Facebook, which is why its taking a bit longer than usual since each of the issues were a little different when we compare the logs. We've escalated this to our team to check into the logs sent to us since there wasn't a common determined cause.

For those running into the BLZBNTBNA000013F0, does the streaming option work on a different connection like mobile hotspot or tethering?

Please let us know if a different connection works since this could be a common DNS or connectivity/peering network issue. Thank you all for your reports and patience as we continue to investigate the issue! Hopefully, we'll have more information and updates on this soon.
05/11/2019 05:29 PMPosted by Caterpepi
It's been confirmed the issue is not an API token issue with Facebook, which is why its taking a bit longer than usual since each of the issues were a little different when we compare the logs. We've escalated this to our team to check into the logs sent to us since there wasn't a common determined cause.

For those running into the BLZBNTBNA000013F0, does the streaming option work on a different connection like mobile hotspot or tethering?

Please let us know if a different connection works since this could be a common DNS or connectivity/peering network issue. Thank you all for your reports and patience as we continue to investigate the issue! Hopefully, we'll have more information and updates on this soon.

No it doesn't.. Not for me anyway. Neither via VPN or via Mobile data.. I can connect to a page I manage on facebook but not my timeline.
05/12/2019 12:20 AMPosted by Kabisk
can connect to a page I manage on facebook but not my timeline.

I too am able to stream to a page I manage, but not my own timeline. Also getting the "check your connection" error message.
I can stream to Facebook using webcam on Chrome on the system I play WoW on with zero issues. I would do a traceroute to the Facebook server that is used to stream the game, but I do not know the DNS or server name.
I can't seem to stream to my own personal page, but from the pull down list if I switch to "A Page that I Manage" it works on that Facebook profile, however posting videos to that unless you have followers of that page, you have to pay Facebook to promote the video, so they have the control over how the live video is broadcast to the public.
Thank you all on the updated reports! We've seen similar issues with streaming in the past, but with managed pages instead. Still waiting for an update for this, but included this information you've all provided, with the issue we saw last year in hopes we have more information soon!

Appreciate everyone's patience and understanding! If anyone else is able to successfully stream on a managed page, but not on their timeline, please report the issue here!
I can confirm I can stream on a page I manage. But I manage around 6 pages, and it only works on 3 of them. Still not working on my timeline though...so on pages I manage it is useless because I don't have followers.
I have had the problem of my stream not connecting to Facebook for days. I tried again today like I have for the last several days and it still does not connect and says to check my internet connection.
I did test it i can stream on page that i manage but not on my timeline
Hey everybody.
yeah still no improvement with the streaming. So I have to show my games, either from Heroes of the Storm or WOW I need use my iPhone instead. To show on my timeline lets hope that this problem, is finally fixed. Because right now has being almost, a week and half that the streaming stopped working.
Hey all, our team is looking into the issue, but there's issues with finding consistent issues with this at the moment. It seems pretty steady that some managed pages work, while the personal timeline do not, let us know if this fits the streaming issues you've been experiencing.

Please continue to send us Log Goblin files to techinfo@blizzard.com with the subject Can't Stream to Facebook. In the body of the email, feel free to include the message you receive, how long the streaming issue has gone on for, and if you've tried a different connection or tested on a managed page and whether or not, they work for you.

The techinfo@blizzard.com inbox is not monitored and will not send responses. It’s used to collect information for Technical Support to assist in troubleshooting.