Still can't stream

Technical Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
No luck streaming to my personal page now since 2May 2019. I can stream video using my webcam to my personal page using Chrome, but no blizzard app stream. I do not have access managed page to try that.
BLZBNTBNA000013F0
Updated: 9 months ago Article ID: 51215 still cant stream its been 3 months....
Hey everybody.
It looks like will take a while, for us to able to use the Blizz streaming services. As for me is impossible to find these goblin files logs. And I don't know why they are asking for how long this problem. Has being occurring for me now, is almost two weeks without streaming. If wasn;t for my iPhone I wouldn't be able to show my games at all. As I said before I don't think we will be able to stream for a long time now.
05/15/2019 11:48 AMPosted by Rafael
Hey everybody.
It looks like will take a while, for us to able to use the Blizz streaming services. As for me is impossible to find these goblin files logs.

The log folder should be in the same folder you downloaded the logGoblen.exe to.

http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/CS/Tools/LogGoblin/LogGoblin.exe
Log submitted. Also it seems to be hit and miss. Sometimes I can stream to pages I manage and sometimes I cannot. I cannot stream to my timeline at all and it has been like this since 4/21/19.

Let me know if you need any other information.
I have an update for my issue.. Seems I can now stream to Facebook with GeForce Experience. Still can't stream through the blizzard launcher though.

Edit - Seems to be working properly now. Can stream to timeline with blizzard launcher.
Hey everybody.
Rigth now has being already two wholes weeks. Without streaming unless, if we can show the games in a different way. Like using iPhone instead, like I explained before. I don't think these goblin files are helping, Blizzard to find what caused this problem. Lets see now if this problem, will remaining for more then two weeks now? Also no reply from Blizzard, yet mentioning no updates about it.
tried everything after few days but seems unsuccessful.
and now i can stream again

try this
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10211396554470075
it works like a charm ^_^
05/18/2019 09:09 AMPosted by AriefBudiman

try this

I doubt the game repair had anything to do with it.. The problem seemed to correct its self yesterday.. I was unable to stream to timeline for a couple of weeks now with neither Blizzard launcher or Nvidia app. Then the Nvidia App started working the other night and the next day blizz app was working .. Id guess it was a problem on facebook end.. Seems fixed now tho.. For me anyway.
Thanks for the update, Kabisk and AriefBudiman! There's still no update as far as our last discussion for this. This is still on our radar and we're looking into the issue, but we still haven't reproduced this successfully on our end based on the Log Goblin files we've gathered so far.

For those who have been experiencing the issue, have you seen success as of yesterday for Facebook Streaming through the Blizzard Application?
my stream works but now the in game indicator that shows how many are on the stream is not working. This totally indicates to me that it is not an issue with the Blizzard App, it is something Facebook is doing on there end of the system. I will report if it fails once again so that Blizzard can chastise the people at Facebook.
I have seen success in that It says it's streaming to facebook , while before it wouldn't say that and would say something about my internet. But I do not see anything on my timeline. when I click on view stream on facebook it just brings me to an error page saying The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

I suggest to just use OBS with twitch. This battle.net streaming is a crapshoot. hardly ever works, and only streams at 720p
I can now confirm it is working for me as well. Can stream directly to my timeline. Thank you.
the streaming has failed once more, I guess there is nothing else to do but use it when it works and forget a fix at this point. I am sure that Blizzard will not make Facebook fix the issues.
Yeah stopped working again.. Was good while it lasted lol
just giving an update, so it's back to saying to check my internet.
05/18/2019 09:09 AMPosted by AriefBudiman

try this

Mine has "scan and repair" greyed out as an option. :S

http://tinypic.com/r/2eykvnr/9
Hey everybody.
So the streaming problem has started again. I was able to stream from last weekend. Until yesterday but today again the same problem. Saying to check my connection, so probably Blizzard didn't completely resolve this issue. Now lest see how long will take if is more then a week or less. For us to able stream again.