my files don't act right

Bug Report
when i play the game i got 6 n 5 acting like the same thing all the time.
when i downloaded the game from the site the download came with a error text like mystic key items appear in my inventory monsters do too much damage when i try to blizzard repair wich there is no easy button in files like b4 that acts as tho it did the game says you'r just a person with a dream did you delete wtf. yes. yes i did
i've played for like 8 years and also the game just kinda says this monster can't be hit 300 hours looks like a good chunk to be swinging there blizzard.
i was playing and the item that made me want to go back to town was somehow gone when i returnennd
14 items 44 people saying what via the non manslaughter button blizzard not nerfing a game via the auto anti respec' button. loser onwroten outwroten outbroken unrelignious out''' right unarbitry learning [disorder max life untaken gotten twelve omg wtf'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' did he say motive unnounced behavior non cop having jews forfiet the game dueity -i'am undead remember i can't wait to grow up and have blizzard and no-one control my life undead single player ou troughted "this is now online move unwrungned gavin unto got to her just to it beget onbewtrary unlighted - - - - - - - -- o- o- - - --o -o- o- o- o- o- o- o- say what............ 17dots yo forgetten unpriced outragius jus like every-one un knought self''s uounbetrayed misplaced god sundrouim outline arbitryary un!@#$%^ " internet unmisplabehave'd outright unrelined out *#@@@*!*% 142 millon million "million" nouns 72 vigins burnd outright unlined undiety un unrightful out_-lie out=grac+e unbetraoughted unblightend biggoted sel ou go' rieagh ou' f_u lu i n oiuoninoincuncusiunie out-cay:able fargartten unbeliernt cry far out now loud cow mad wow loud say pow god l_i unlawful, gou' untroughted graven itismage wrighted ungrotten say grad faou'unblount regotten g-a-t-t-en watch as uninformed police
hey your 14% of a game with a farm 182 spaces 2 the right and balancing issues is not only a game it's a life threat so if you could take this up with a " local authorties without: via you'r i can munch attitude you can find hooch
hello blizzard my games hasn't worked for 1982 hours.
05/20/2019 11:48 AMPosted by gambojumbo
14 items 44 people saying what via the non manslaughter button blizzard not nerfing a game via the auto anti respec' button. loser onwroten outwroten outbroken unrelignious out''' right unarbitry learning [disorder max life untaken gotten twelve omg wtf'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' did he say motive unnounced behavior non cop having jews forfiet the game dueity -i'am undead remember i can't wait to grow up and have blizzard and no-one control my life undead single player ou troughted "this is now online move unwrungned gavin unto got to her just to it beget onbewtrary unlighted - - - - - - - -- o- o- - - --o -o- o- o- o- o- o- o- say what............ 17dots yo forgetten unpriced outragius jus like every-one un knought self''s uounbetrayed misplaced god sundrouim outline arbitryary un!@#$%^ " internet unmisplabehave'd outright unrelined out *#@@@*!*% 142 millon million "million" nouns 72 vigins burnd outright unlined undiety un unrightful out_-lie out=grac+e unbetraoughted unblightend biggoted sel ou go' rieagh ou' f_u lu i n oiuoninoincuncusiunie out-cay:able fargartten unbeliernt cry far out now loud cow mad wow loud say pow god l_i unlawful, gou' untroughted graven itismage wrighted ungrotten say grad faou'unblount regotten g-a-t-t-en watch as uninformed police

have you tried turning it off and on again?