[D2] @Blizzard, legitimate players demand action against bots

General Discussion
Here we are, another season that is overrun with bots. Your dwindling legitimate player base that plays by the rules are the victims to yet another ruined ladder season. The gear that we find plummets in value faster than we can trade it for something else.

Are you going to continue this inaction against clear ToS/EULA violators or give us back the ladder game play experience that legitimate players want? We await your answer.

edit: dislike = bot supporter. Nice going.
I don't recall ever seeing it so bad. I gave it a lot of thought this morning, though I'm with you all the way in wanting bots gone, I've decided to ignore the current hacker situation and wait until the Classic Team is done with whatever they are doing with War3. My guess is D2 LoD will not start seeing any love until Dec 2020. Maybe BlizzCon 2020 something will be announced about D2. I am optimistic, they rid us of spam bots and War3 seems to have been cleansed of bots, too. Until then everything I do is warm up, I'll play the best I can surrounded by cheaters because when bots are finally gone I will dominate the ladder's top barbarian spot on US West.
It’s absurd the amount of botters this season. Out of 7 players on my reset team 3 of them bot. I’ve unfriended them but jsp is being flooded with bot gear, what a bad reset
To add in some behavioral trends bots create too...

People flock to bot runs, while any legit runs get more or less shunned due to being too slow, undergeared, and resulting in most folks not even attempting to walk to baal.

Regardless, the market is volatile and getting out of the mid-tier gear trench gets harder than ever because of this.
i was posting about a banwave before reset happened and every1 was talking crap to me including you atomic, this is exactly why i was trying to get something done but oh wells here it is again another junk reset, maybe if we ever get d2 remastered they will fix the hacking until then its like once every 5-10 seasons
06/21/2019 07:07 AMPosted by Vindictive
i was posting about a banwave before reset happened and every1 was talking crap to me including you atomic, this is exactly why i was trying to get something done but oh wells here it is again another junk reset, maybe if we ever get d2 remastered they will fix the hacking until then its like once every 5-10 seasons
Get your facts straight. I wasn't talking crap to you about your opinion regarding bots. I was feeding you back your own crap regarding that abomination you keep promoting.
06/19/2019 06:35 AMPosted by Columbus
To add in some behavioral trends bots create too...

People flock to bot runs, while any legit runs get more or less shunned due to being too slow, undergeared, and resulting in most folks not even attempting to walk to baal.

Regardless, the market is volatile and getting out of the mid-tier gear trench gets harder than ever because of this.

People prefer bot runs because 90% of players don't know how to play. At least half of every run will be people saving skill points and standing in the corner.
06/21/2019 10:02 PMPosted by TeamMeRc
90% of players don't know how to play
This is ultimately what will kill this game.
Really am hoping they are letting everyone get comfortable and maybe we get a ban on the next ladder. Seems like blizzards mo. You think they have let it go and bam there’s is a ban wave.
I would rather they make bot users highly uncomfortable with the looming threat of Warden issued banhammers whirling everywhere like a Paladins hammernado.

Turn it on Blizz, cmon.

I agree to allow Warden to scan my computers active processes for hacks and bots when playing on closed Battle.net.
[√]Agree [_]Disagree
How do you recognise a quiet and dedicated person from a bot ? Lol, seriously some People just love to throw accusations

Botting do exist but any action shouldn't have effect on real players. At this point benefits of action just do not exceed possible side effects for whole legit community. Before you decide please be very careful.
06/26/2019 01:32 PMPosted by vintageplaye
How do you recognise a quiet and dedicated person from a bot ? Lol, seriously some People just love to throw accusations

Botting do exist but any action shouldn't have effect on real players. At this point benefits of action just do not exceed possible side effects for whole legit community. Before you decide please be very careful.

the quiet person takes breaks and has to sleep occasionally for example
06/18/2019 07:45 AMPosted by TheDarkJedi
Here we are, another season that is overrun with bots. Your dwindling legitimate player base that plays by the rules are the victims to yet another ruined ladder season. The gear that we find plummets in value faster than we can trade it for something else.

Are you going to continue this inaction against clear ToS/EULA violators or give us back the ladder game play experience that legitimate players want? We await your answer.

edit: 7 dislikes = 7 bot supporters. Nice going.

Hail the Dark Jedi ! However I don't think that Blizzard will answer...
07/05/2019 08:12 PMPosted by SieurCorbeau
However I don't think that Blizzard will answer...
I don't expect them to, but I'm sure they have read it. All we can do is hope they will take it into account when deciding against taking affirmative action in correcting this ongoing problem.
07/05/2019 09:46 PMPosted by TheDarkJedi
07/05/2019 08:12 PMPosted by SieurCorbeau
However I don't think that Blizzard will answer...
I don't expect them to, but I'm sure they have read it. All we can do is hope they will take it into account when deciding against taking affirmative action in correcting this ongoing problem.
They prob read the title and first line and that’s that at least, a few missing topics that have been deleted
ConanTheBarb.

Wishful thinking has its strengths... It pushed Edison to find 1000 ways NOT to make a light bulb... It eventually works. Of course all he had to do was go back to the drawing board. Here, we have to wait for someone to move the chalk on the drawing board.
Well I mean I don’t think the classic team is reading but there’s 1 moderator who deletes topics so he is the one who knows, maybe lol