Plz add Diablo 2 to the Blizzard Launcher

General Discussion
Blizzard, as much as I hate remakes, I WOULD LOVE A DIABLO 2 REMAKE LIKE YOU DID FOR STARCRAFT!

But until then, blizzard is there a chance we can get you to place Diablo 2 on the blizzard launcher, just for simplicity.
I think adding Diablo 2 to the launcher is in the works.
Hell no. Don’t want to be calculated as a data point for their MAU reports. Old school blizz games are good, new ones not so much except maybe sc2
They're going to add it to the launcher, which will make Kolbot and other loaders totally useless. Next season probably will be more fun
06/25/2019 12:54 PMPosted by Panickfinger
They're going to add it to the launcher, which will make Kolbot and other loaders totally useless. Next season probably will be more fun

Bots run rampant in Diablo 3.
I personally hate the launcher itself, I think it's bloated and horrible compared to something like the Steam client.

Adding modern battle.net authentication would be great, especially since classic battle.net has limitations like the fact that accounts expire and you have to create one account per realm and game, whereas in bnet 2.0 you have one account for everything. I just hope that, if they do add that, you can still launch the game without having to open the launcher (like you can with Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and WoW).