I have to buy all of my games again

Technical Support
All of my games were deleted I had to buy them again, I noticed this about a month ago, which is when I contacted Blizzard support, and told them that my games were deleted and that I had to buy them again. They said that maybe I was on another even tho I know I only have one account because I only have one email, so I wouldn't be able to make another one. At the time I wanted to play overwatch which I did have because I made video's on it for my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCywa0VaWhrHRPWZLby5gYQA/videos
That's the link to my channel just to prove that I had it. The only other game that I had was Black Ops 4, I can also prove I had this because I still have the code for it in the case that I got for my birthday but I don't know if it will work since I have already used it once.
I did buy overwatch again, hoping maybe I will have all of my stuff still, but of cause I had to start over. Any help with this would be really appreciated
You can't get help with account issues on the forum. Games cannot be deleted like that, the only way to do so would be to do a formal request that even requires you to prove you're the owner and I believe even then they only do it if you're doing a full deletion of your Battle.net account.
Either you did have a different email and you forgot, or your account was compromised. In either case you have to contact support directly as they won't handle account issues on the forum for privacy and security reasons.
Ok thank you