The New Guild support

General Discussion
Time is hearing Us play the game So we have to take the tribute's into play.
Who here has wanted To Ualk Through the game?
Would you'r Guild like to be a Guild That move's next direction is too the next person that enters. i would get payd..
Bro, seriously. Install Duolingo or something. Work on your english. Nobody can understand anything you say.
06/30/2019 10:10 AMPosted by OShogun
Bro, seriously. Install Duolingo or something. Work on your english. Nobody can understand anything you say.
It blows my mind that you and jedi respond to this troll account as if it was something other than a forum troll. I mean, I know jedi isn’t that bright, but I’d expect more from you.
06/30/2019 11:01 AMPosted by AtomicPunk
I know jedi isn’t that bright

Says the one who thinks that VPNs are used only by criminals.
It blows my mind that you and jedi respond to this troll account as if it was something other than a forum troll. I mean, I know jedi isn’t that bright, but I’d expect more from you.

Troll account or not, it's not for me to judge. I have actually met many people on the internet who struggle speaking on a foreign language. Me included. English is extremely difficult for me. OP could be actually trying to say something and not having enough proficience on the language to communicate his thoughts. Or he could be a troll. I am not one to assume or accuse people without proof.
06/30/2019 12:50 PMPosted by TheDarkJedi
I know jedi isn’t that bright

Says the one who thinks that VPNs are used only by criminals.
Says the girl who thinks gamers on a gaming forum include universities and businesses and then tells people bumping their Blizzard related Discord post, not to, while she bumps this troll’s post with “I cannot understand what you’re saying”.
AtomicPunk,
Something tells me you are just itching for a fight. Well, I'll be the better man, have a nice day sir. Ignored.
06/30/2019 09:20 PMPosted by TheDarkJedi
AtomicPunk,
Something tells me you are just itching for a fight. Well, I'll be the better man, have a nice day sir. Ignored.
I was just stating the obvious, Missy.