I had fun soloing WSK in 4 player game tonight.

General Discussion
I took a different approach runnning WSK tonight.

It may not be a very good idea, but I had fun experiementing.

Previous a few days, I always did WSK run all by myself (create my own password protected game).

Today, I decided to join those "chaos-baal run" games. I believe those games are mostly created by bots.

However, instead of tagging along and leeching experience, what I did was I went into WSK and proceeded to solo in WSK myeslf.

I tried to join a game with 7 other players, and at skill level only 25, WSK is un-playable in a game with 7 other players.

So I then tried to join a game with only 3-4 other players, and surprisingly, I can clear WSK level 2 totally before the bots completed their combined chaos-baal run. I even had an instance where a bot teleported past me in WSK.

I didn't find anything spectacular by any means, but I had fun and I know I can now handle WSK (level 2 at least, including when souls spawn) in a 5 player game (myself + 4 other players).

All I really need now is more +skill items to speed up the killing. Hopefully by then I can find some good runes / items.
The killing speed is still slow obviously.

Hopefully when I get my hands on more +skills items, I can clear out Level 2, 3 at least by the time the bots reach Throne. (or even better, clear out Throne and beat the bots to reaching the Throne)
HR incoming :)
07/02/2019 11:15 AMPosted by Adam
HR incoming :)

I try not to get the hopes up too much. Too much hope leads to disappointment. For now I will be happy with gaining some levels and trying to find items (mainly +skill / MF / what odd unique or sets that get dropped in WSK).
if you play blizzard ull have no problem doing wsk in a full game.

you found the hidden gem of the game!

mass xp and drops.
07/06/2019 04:45 PMPosted by Nick

How will you deal with ice immune? Relying solely on merc to kill those will take much longer than you planned.
07/06/2019 09:14 PMPosted by BFG9000
07/06/2019 04:45 PMPosted by Nick

How will you deal with ice immune? Relying solely on merc to kill those will take much longer than you planned.

You don’t, just tele past them. Unless you have OCC what I do is fly by in chaos only killing the huge packs leaving a few crumbs behind, same in wsk