Guys i had a revelation

General Discussion
for any reason i knew i had to buy diablo 2 in 2001, that let me learn english, to use it in world travelling

guy, from 3 years old to 30 years old i had live a hell here in south america, i was close to the dead many times, a lot of corruption and more, i just never fit here

but i had the opportunity to be in europe and know a lot more about USA, " thats why u didnt see more post about me last 2 years "

and what can i say

1 word

europe + usa = heaven

i dont have more doubts about that, and internet is pure brainwash against this true

my respect to each citizen of united states and europe

now please, do the same with south america, find a way, please

all my knowledge, everything what i know, was learned reading in english through internet, because my education was so bad in school, and high school

i knew i had to stay as a good person and dont fall in what tons of people falls here

in short words

united states and europe saved my life, through their culture in internet, and people around internet online games and more

i dont know what more to say

just, thanks you all, you are doing it well, keep doing it please

i feel bad for learn this true at 30+ years old

if i just learned this when i was young, at last, i could do more, i was a suicide guy, working, or whatever you want, but always thinking in suicide, playing games to dont think in suicide, do you understand me? because south america was a hell for me

my problem is, im different, im like the people of europe or united states, and that feeling of " save the world and doing well the things each day "

that thing, doesnt fit in where i had born, and that made me be a lonely person, tryied to make friends, but, any time was the time, "corruption"

i dont know..

thanks for everything, now i cant think the whole planet is a hell, now i know the true, just the place where i had born it is

and i feel like a paladin or necromancer, alone in act 4 ( south america ) hehe

at last diablo 2 teach me that from young, to fight against the evil

thanks for that blizzard, you made me a better person in year 2001 with this game

well

nothing more to say, going back to my duty after a hard day hehe

bye..
im crying because when i was 21 years oldi had a friend here in south america through online games, we met in diablo 2 in 2001, and passed through some others games, 2003 korea helbreath game, after that L2, and we were friends, but his life was a hell too here in south america

he commited suicide at 18 years old for how the world was, i just wish to tell to him what i saw, how the people truly is around the world

i cant change the past

but guys, if you see someone depressed, just, try to reapeat this worlds, there is a better world

and the only way to make each place of this planet like that, is telling to each person, that, earth planet is not a hell, is not a prison, and if we just, be, more friendly with each other, this world.. could be so good for everyone..

my emotion are too high right now, iwant cry, and smile at the same time, then im stucked, i cant cry, or smile..

just that..

good luck all, that things about hell and heaven are in the earth planet is true

i had born in hell, my life, was a true hell.., just.. i dont know how, o why, im still alive

maybe, to just, write this here

just that.. maybe... or i dunno.. let the fate speaks..

good luck everyone and thanks for everything.
06/27/2019 08:26 PMPosted by MijailBallac
for any reason i knew i had to buy diablo 2 in 2001, that let me learn english, to use it in world travelling

guy, from 3 years old to 30 years old i had live a hell here in south america, i was close to the dead many times, a lot of corruption and more, i just never fit here

but i had the opportunity to be in europe and know a lot more about USA, " thats why u didnt see more post about me last 2 years "

and what can i say

1 word

europe + usa = heaven

i dont have more doubts about that, and internet is pure brainwash against this true

my respect to each citizen of united states and europe

now please, do the same with south america, find a way, please

all my knowledge, everything what i know, was learned reading in english through internet, because my education was so bad in school, and high school

i knew i had to stay as a good person and dont fall in what tons of people falls here

in short words

united states and europe saved my life, through their culture in internet, and people around internet online games and more

just, thanks you all, you are doing it well, keep doing it please

i feel bad for learn this true at 30+ years old

if i just learned this when i was young, at last, i could do more, i was a suicide guy, working, or whatever you want, but always thinking in suicide, playing games to dont think in suicide, do you understand me? because south america was a hell for me

my problem is, im different, im like the people of europe or united states, and that feeling of " save the world and doing well the things each day "

that thing, doesnt fit in where i had born, and that made me be a lonely person, tryied to make friends, but, any time was the time, "corruption"

i dont know..

thanks for everything, now i cant think the whole planet is a hell, now i know the true, just the place where i had born it is

and i feel like a paladin or necromancer, alone in act 4 ( south america ) hehe

at last diablo 2 teach me that from young, to fight against the evil

thanks for that blizzard, you made me a better person in year 2001 with this game

well

nothing more to say, going back to my duty after a hard day hehe

bye..

I relate to you. I hope you are ok, the world is definately really terrible and I imagine even more in South America. I used to play WoW with a guy from Venezuela, I think. He was a Orc Hunter. But yeah, I love Blizzard. Good luck!
Québec is even more wonderful than the United States and Europe all together. Here the folk are blessed human beings, who are so much full of compassion ! Where I live, my neighbours are always willing to help me whenever I need it. But the Québec folk playing Diablo II on Battle.Net are the best : extremely polite, sympathiques, trustworthy, good mannered, nice etc...Sometimes I wonder : where they as good human beings before or is it Diablo II that made them become almost Saints ?! We truly must thank Blizzard and internet : my life was empty but now I have a lot of friends that are added in my list and I know that if I ever need help, the only thing I have to do is call them and we'll meet the same evening !
Scientific research has even proven that video games, specially Diablo II, will improve your mental health.
And if you ever feel lonely or depressed, or both, we have something here called the CLSC. The staff there, mainly doctors, psychologists and anti-social workers (who could not care less about you), are so much full of compassion that tears will flow from your eyes. Just give them a call and tell them that you feel bad and sick at heart ; seven days later no one will have called you back !
hi guys, thanks for share, now im back in latin america " hell " but with hope, now i know the earth planet isnt a hell, and not all the people is evil, it is just happening in latin america, and probabbly in africa ( but i dont know if is the same in africa, because i usually think that there is better people in africa than in south america )

now im in hell, but, with more hope, doing my best again

hope some day, all the planet be like europe and united states and canada, i wish that, good luck guys, someday ill return to diablo 2, just wanted to share this here, because when i was 13 years old, i bought diablo 2 because my life was a hell, and internet, and diablo 2, practically allowed me to get some friends, best friends i got was a guild of diablo 2 in year 2001

then this video game is special for me, not just for the gameplay, its related to the people i met here

good luck everyone