I got an IST, but wondering if I paid a bit too much for it

General Discussion
I tried to get into a few trade games and see if anybody might be interested in my +1 lit sorc GC, but nobody was interested because everybody who looked, wanted a suffix and my GC didn't have a suffix.

Then I saw a game that says "IST for 2 UM 1 PUL". I joined that game and indicated I don't have 2 UM, but I have 1 UM and 1 Lit GC and 2 PULs, and if he could accept those, which he did. So I got my first IST of this season.

A few moments later, I saw another game created stating "lit GC for MAL"... which made me think "I probably paid a bit too much for that IST".

A few minutes later again, I saw another game stating 2 UMs for 2 KOs, so I happily traded my 2 KOs again for those 2 UMs.

So now I have 1 IST, 2 UMs.

I am wondering what are people charging for the full Tal Rasha set now days? Is it enough if I pay that 1 x IST and 2 x UM (and I can throw in a non-eth Andariel's helm) and ask for the full Tal Rasha's set?
Man you sure remind me of when I was a noob 13 years ago. After all this time I still learn stuff about this game.. Masterpiece
07/10/2019 09:22 PMPosted by ConanTheBarb
when I was a noob 13 years ago

Well, I haven't played for almost 10 years, so I am more or less re-learning everything from scratch again....

So, yes, call me a noob. I don't mind really, because I really just forgot so much of the basics.
seems fair to me.

07/10/2019 03:35 PMPosted by BFG9000
nobody was interested because everybody who looked, wanted a suffix and my GC didn't have a suffix.

thats because of the bots. even if you "play legit" and "only do in game trades", botted gear is still very much in the mix.

its best to truly separate yourself from the bots and join the legit players cult.
>> https://discord.gg/ckTRrPe <<
ts best to truly separate yourself from the bots and join the legit players cult.
>> https://discord.gg/ckTRrPe <<

Thanks for the invite.

I don't play HC :(