Since june14 Ladder reset - "disconnected" and losing progress

General Discussion
Since the reset, i have encountered numerous "you have been disconnected" messages, which keep that character from going back to the game, or creating a new one, for several minutes. Other of my characters can create and enter games, however.
I have lost item, and progress, and most recently, did a cube recipe on a
+ 3 gmb, the was disconnected, lost the sockets (4), and lost the ingredients, what is going on?
Which realm? There’s a guy in the support forum saying he’s having the same problem on US-West. I haven’t had any trouble on US-East.
Happens on US West a fair bit.

Over the weekend this happened 3 times on Saturday and another once Sunday evening.

Did the support guy indicate what the problem is and if they will have a resolution any time?
06/30/2019 10:26 PMPosted by BFG9000
Did the support guy indicate what the problem is and if they will have a resolution any time?
It was another player that mentioned the same problems while playing on US-West, it wasn't a support agent.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20772277021
07/01/2019 10:27 AMPosted by TheDarkJedi
06/30/2019 10:26 PMPosted by BFG9000
It was another player that mentioned the same problems while playing on US-West, it wasn't a support agent.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20772277021

Happened to me last night again. I was actually trying to time myself to see how much time it would take me to do a full MF run of all popular lvl 85 areas and boss areas (minus Chaos Sanctuary).

I went to Pits, killed everything. Then went on to kill Andariel. Then killed everything in Ancients Tunnel, and managed to kill Meph and then I got the "your connection is interrupted" message after trying to pick up some of the items Meph dropped (no uniques, it was all rare drops). I stopped my stop watch and saw the time taken to this point was a bit close to 18 minutes.

I couldn't join the game with that char for about 10 minutes or so. When I was able to create a new game, I was in Act 2 rather than Act 3 even though I already killed Meph.