Nintendo Switch Doom Battlenet issues...

Technical Support
At start up, the games Doom, Doom 2, and Doom 3 want you to log into your Battlenet account. All I see is “Error logging in”. Where it wants your “username”, is it wanting your email, gamertag, or name? I’ve tried all three, changed my password, and still get this error. Is the server having issues? All I know is I just bought three games that I can’t play.
Same for me. Does anybody know where I can send a complaint? This is just a no-go and utterly disrespectful towards the consumers.
07/27/2019 03:47 AMPosted by DeusTetsuo
Same for me. Does anybody know where I can send a complaint? This is just a no-go and utterly disrespectful towards the consumers.

You're thinking of Bethesda.net, not Battle.net. They're not related at all.

07/26/2019 06:07 PMPosted by ExpiredMilk
At start up, the games Doom, Doom 2, and Doom 3 want you to log into your Battlenet account. All I see is “Error logging in”. Where it wants your “username”, is it wanting your email, gamertag, or name? I’ve tried all three, changed my password, and still get this error. Is the server having issues? All I know is I just bought three games that I can’t play.

As above. If you're trying to use your Battle.net account you won't be able to log in for obvious reasons.