Issue connecting to battlenet on classic games after patch release

Mac Technical Support
Hi I cant seem to connect to any of my previous classic games after the patch you guys just put out.

D2 cant seem to connect to battle net, I get the "You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect"

and for Warcraft 3 it is asking that I enter a CD key although after digging around my account I can only find an "Active Account Status" on my game purchases page because I pre-ordered the reforged version.

Was wondering if its an issue on my end or something that you guys could help me out with. Thanks
also apologies for posting this topic twice, can't seem to find the option to delete one of the threads
Hey, Davel132! I went ahead and fixed up the duplicate posts. Checking over the connection issues, it appears that a temporary restriction was applied. We have more information about temporary restrictions here.

As for the Warcraft III CD Key issue, there are known issues with Mac systems and pre-orders for Reforged folks being asked for a CD Key. If this fits the issue, please contact our Customer Support team.
07/09/2019 01:56 PMPosted by Caterpepi
Hey, Davel132! I went ahead and fixed up the duplicate posts. Checking over the connection issues, it appears that a temporary restriction was applied. We have more information about [url="https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/11644374332"]temporary restrictions here[/url].

As for the Warcraft III CD Key issue, there are known issues with Mac systems and pre-orders for Reforged folks being asked for a CD Key. If this fits the issue, please [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/war3r/1562/1586/channels?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=contact"]contact our Customer Support team[/url].

Awesome, thanks for the heads up on the temp restriction. I'll give it a few days before i try to log in again. And I sent in a ticket and was promptly helped with a new cdkey while the "mac bug for Reforge" is being dealt with. Thanks my dude