"Play" button grayed out despite download bar pass "playable"

Bug Report
Steps to reproduce:

1) Uninstall Diablo 3
2) Start your download for Diablo 3
3) The download bar will pass the yellow "Playable" tab
4) Bar will continue to be red, and the "Play" button will stay grayed out

Work around currently is pausing the download, and restarting the download. Bar turns yellow, "PLAY" button lit up, everybody happy.

Small bug, but hey, it's something.
Hi, I have found the same little bug, it happens with the 3 games.
Hello Nmx,

This is a known issue we're currently investigating and will have a fix for it out in a future update.
mine is more extreme. since the new patch for WOW, the download has passed Playable, HOWEVER play is still Grayed out. and then when i pause it to go to bed, the Playable jumps to wherever the current download status is, and it's still a red bar.
the same thing is just happening to me, is there a work around for this nonsense?
Works now
Just encountered the same issue. Download bar pass "Playable" but cant access the game.

Tried:
-Pausing and resuming download (Just leads "Playable" label to go to the point where download is done.)
-Using the client repair tool
-Restarting the client
-Restarting router
-Restarting PC
Still "Play" button greyed out.

Also starting from the directory Wow.exe gives error #134
i have the same problem but the play button was grayed out before the download started and now with the patch update it past the playable and still gray we are loosing game time and i'm starting to get annoyed
when i tried to open the game through file location (wow.exe) it gives me the same error code and says ERROR#134 (0x85100086) fatal condition!

program:c:\program files /(86)\ world of warcraft\wow.exe
processID: 6088

unable to open DBFilesClien\startup_String.dbc: can't find file in build manifest what am i to do now ?
Also have this problem for all my battle.net games (Heroes and WoW had patches). The client keeps moving the playable and optimal indicators further along. Also have a speed of 0 kb/s shown for heroes but data is downloaded, need to kill the agent process to see a change though..
SO TODAY I TRIED UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL BUT NOTHING CHANGES EXEPT THE WOW EXE LAUNCHER FILE IS NOT THERE ANNY MORE
I pre-ordered WOW Legions and I had to update it so I started the update and it went past playable. However the play button was grayed out! For some reason the update is also taking forever! 2 days and nothing has happened I tried everything! Its like nothing works. Im losing game time. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Do I have to wait to play till its optimal. My loading bar is still red and I cant play! I have been waiting for two days.
Can someone please help me....
I have the same problem. Please guys, what's wrong?
Hey guys, this is a known issue with the new wow update. The markers are not set properly. The progress bar color and play button, however, are correct.
So how do I get the play button blue instead of grey and able to play again?
the 'playable' pointer is moving with the download progress.

and the 'play' box is grey even though I restarted the computer and 'battle.net' application.

I am afraid if the problem will remain even if the game downloaded completely.

what should I do now?
07/23/2016 12:50 PMPosted by PIZZAHOLIC95
the 'playable' pointer is moving with the download progress.

and the 'play' box is grey even though I restarted the computer and 'battle.net' application.

I am afraid if the problem will remain even if the game downloaded completely.

what should I do now?

07/23/2016 12:40 PMPosted by Aphek
So how do I get the play button blue instead of grey and able to play again?

Vexis just told you the answer... The markers are not setting correctly, but the bar color (red to yellow to green) should be working fine, as should the play button itself. So once the bar turns yellow, the play button should be operational. Ignore the markers.
So.. Where exactly it turns to yellow? Mine is at around 10% and it's still red.

edit: It's almost 40% and still red
edit2: 45% and it's playable. lol