Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
Jan 7 Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom125 Jan 7
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
13h Cube dups items from stash This happened on the latest Xbox One version (as of 2/22/2018). I'm trying to get some ancient fist weapons from the cube using Hope of Cain. I finally got the fists I was looking for (non-ancient, though) and went to my stash to compare to what I already had and was stunned to find that 2 of the crafted items were 100% identical to items already in my inventory...? Pictures... (Note the green star on the left indicating a new item) https://i.imgur.com/SDQWH3Z.jpg https://i.imgur.com/ojMIk39.jpgflarbear1 13h
2d CAN'T SEE 2 DOWNLOAD OPTIONS ON PS4 Hi there, I bought Diablo III: Eternal Collection just yesterday in Polish PS Store. When I downloaded it, it is started in Polish. So I removed the Saved Data files and whole game, went to PS Store and didn't find options to choose Download buttons. Based on that article I can switch the language choosing at Game Page in PS Store: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/13922802258 But there is only one button. Could you please explain why it is happening? If I bought in Polish PS Store can't I play English version?!Mimoliho2 2d
2d Cant create season 13 character It dont work creating a season 13 hero on diablo 3 on Playstation. I have playstation + and live in europe so the season has startedFhennix1 2d
2d Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch in console ... I know that D3 have Korea subtitle in PC version. Why Blizzard ignored Korea console users... they and I begged blizzard a lot of time. please make just Subtitles (caption, dialog is in Korean. ) pleaseLOGANS245 2d
4d 2nd player on X1 local is losing items Second player at random times is losing items such as forgotten souls from having over 200 of them gained solo then logging out and then back in on a local multi player to find 11. Also losing over 100 million gold at random occasions and other materials from bounties gained while playing with the first player locally. This all occurs during the time that the player is playing their character on local multiplayer as the second player. Is this some kind of bug or error?LjokeOboxL0 4d
Feb 17 Lost Seasonal Items None of my seasonal items (or rebirth items) came back to me in my mailbox at season end. The only thing in there was some gems and some of the purple gear I got doing the Diablo 1 retro event. I am playing on Xbox. Please let me know how to proceed. ThanksEstiv2 Feb 17
Feb 12 Seasonal to non seasonal error My hardcore seasonal necromancer transferred over to the non seasonal game except it is now a softcore character? Is there a way to fix this? My other seasonal hardcore character transferred just fineanthraxite0 Feb 12
Feb 6 CALLING ALL DIABLO III DEVELOPERS!!!!!! I am having issues connecting to a party online. I can play diablo III solo just fine but when i accept an invite or try to join a friends lobby it lets me, but when we try to enter the game i get stuck on the loading screen while everybody else is in game. i have done all the troubleshooting steps as far as sony's steps with connecting to my network. also resetting my modem and router. i connect to the internet just fine. i can play destiny and battlefield along with other games online, it's just diablo III that wont let me for some odd reason! Please help! i am reaching out to the developers! i have two other friends having the same issue so it's not just me. i contacted blizzard and sony multiple times. Blizzard says they don't have anything to do with the server because it's on ps4. Sony says that they do NOT own the server so there is nothing they can do. Who owns the server and can somebody please help??!!!!!damnrican236 Feb 6
Feb 1 Haedrig doesn't show in shared stash on PS4 I just started playing D3 on PS4 (S12). Started out with a wizard and played most of the season quests, but I did not open Haedrig gift bags because I'm not interested in Vyr set. I decided to wait until my barb is lvl70 and open them there. The text on the bags say: "You get the set according to whichever character OPENS the items.. Be careful blabla". So I thought to open them with the barb. But now I don't see the green bags anywhere in my barb's stash. The Season rewards say "Already redeemed", but the bags still show all the optional sets that the bags can yield. How can I open the bags on my barb if they are in the stash of my wizard?dnikolos4 Feb 1
Jan 31 Missing Vyr Pieces... Please help! So I'm playing on the PlayStation 4 and I finished Chapter 3 of the Season 12 journey today. Equipped the Vyr chest and legs peices, saved and turned it off. I just turned it back on and my chest and legs peices aren't equipped anymore. I have the wings and it says I've completed the chapter, and that I've claimed the reward. Any idea where they would disappear to?B3gg4rsxx0 Jan 31
Jan 30 killed monster. attacked by its corpse. So I was doing a greater rift and I killed one of those moth monsters... Except the corpse started attacking me and there wasn't anything I could do about it. There was no attack animation, I was just taking damage and had this corpse following me around. I tried attacking it but I couldn't target it with anything and nothing could hit it. I tried descending to the next level and coming back but it was still there. Weird glitch. Kind of funny since I'm softcore but it's potentially deadly to hardcore players if it happens to the wrong monster.icedagger6 Jan 30
Jan 30 PS4 PRO CRASHING we have been asking for help on this serious crash issue for three months now. you have not even replied about this issue. why aren't you getting back to us to at least say the problem is there an a fix is coming.RockRanger42 Jan 30
Jan 30 CE-34874-0 error on PS4 slim 1tb help? I have seen other threads on this subject for the PS4 Pro. But not the normal Slim ps4. I have rebuilt the database and did a full initialization of my Ps4. Even without importing any of my save data from the previous game I still get this error constantly. Any other game works with no problems though. The game is fully updated as well as the system. Anyone come across any fix for this? Seems to have started a couple days after I bought the necro expac but that could just be a coincidence.Synthetik0 Jan 30
Jan 28 D3 Console Bug Report This is on the PS4 When you finish a GR and then report back to Orek to finish the GR the completion screen pops up. The bug is when this screen is up and you accendently press X instead of O to get out of the screen you get caught in his talk to screen and you can't exit without completely restarting the game. I have tried so many different variations to exit his talk to screen, but no of them work expect for a complete shut down. It's kinda frustrating when you're trying to speed run to lvl up gems and you accendently press the wrong button and you have to shut down the game...GazingGoats1 Jan 28
Jan 26 Cann't access my pets, wings, frames... Logged in today after being away a week or so and the option to change my pets, wings, frames etc is greyed out. Tried relogging, nothing. Logged into my seasonal toon and it worked. Relogged onto my main, now it's working. I'm thinking config issue. But in case a dev see's something else, here's the report.Pylonn0 Jan 26
Jan 21 Game of Bones Achievement now works but... So after todays 1.9gig patch on my XboxOne I found that the "Game of Bones" Achievement now works but "Self Controlled" Achievement is still bugged! It's the last one I need to unlock, send HELP!! :)Eiksix21 Jan 21
Jan 20 No legendary ring received game: Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls, Ultimate Evil Edition. system: X-Box 360. problem: According to the game insert, I would receive a legendary ring for signing in to battle.net account. I did this, but received no ring. My ticket was closed because "we've never seen this happen before", and I was told to fill out a bug report on here.truePaladin4 Jan 20
Jan 18 Purchased DLC, Installed Patch, No Necro? Purchased the Necro DLC on the PS4 Store, Downloaded and installed Patch 2.6 and still can't create a Necro. Did I miss something?MaximAeon17 Jan 18
Jan 17 Xbox One save broken Hi all. I'm having some problems with my Xbox One save of Diablo 3. Its been a little over a year since I've played Diablo 3 on my Xbox and I've come back to it with the following things: My character list is complete My paragon has been reset to 2 on all my characters My inventory and stash have things missing My level is 70 but I'm on act 1 and all game modes are locked out to me except act 1 When I last played the game I had completed it, unlocked adventure mode and got my paragon to a fairly decent level. Does anyone know whats happened to my account? Or a way to get my characters back to how they were and with my paragon restored? Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, Chrischrisarti1 Jan 17
Jan 15 Xbox 360 RoS Act V black screen A friend and I both purchases RoS for the Xbox 360 from separate vendors. We both are experiencing a black screen with just our character on it when we try to load an Act V save or it freezes after defeating Diablo and porting to act V.PixelJCat0 Jan 15
Jan 14 Unidentified Legendaries Not in Inventory XB1 So, i've been noticing an issue since the latest version of Diablo 3 implemented seasons on the XBOX1. For some reason, without reason or a pattern, characters that I have in the season will no longer show unidentified legendary items in their inventory. Usually this occurs on a daily basis and through any period of time while playing. When looking in my inventory, I can see that I have an unidentified item, due to the green star over the section that has it, but when I view this section it will not have the item listed. Instead, which is another bug associated with this bug, it will now list my "Equipped" items in the "Inventory" section, which it normally doesn't do. The only way i've found to resolve this is to go to the Book of Cain and use it to identify what is hidden. Once this is done, the item will show up in that section where it wasn't appearing before. Also, the issue with the equipped items in the inventory listing will remain until I quit out of the current session and log back in. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of how to resolve this? Thank you for your time.GreenSteele4 Jan 14
Jan 14 Xbox one Achievement Not Unlocking I have completed act IV multiple times but the Victory and Sacrifice achievement will not unlock. Under challenges it shows as act IV complete, so i'm unsure what to do. I really get great satisfaction and enjoyment unlocking all the achievements for a game I enjoy and I really want this to unlock. Is there anything else I can do to get this to pop? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh and how do I upgrade to a full account? So I can post on the forums.BigPaPaRu1 Jan 14
Jan 13 Champion of the Townfolk kills not counting Before you ask, yes, I have looked through all the forums, and I could not find a solution. I have been running the Darkening of Tristram Labyrinth repeatedly for the past week on my PS4, and the Champion of the Townsfolk achievement stopped counting my rare kills about halfway through my first run last week, and never resumed. There are rares that I know I have killed multiple times, that still show unchecked. I have no mods on my game, and it is updated. I have tried doing rifts and bounties in between doing the Labyrinth. I have tried waiting for the game to make a save, logging in and out, closing the game, waiting (I have been waiting over a week), and nothing. I tried playing with others, and solo. I tried raising and lowering the difficulty. Still no credit. I'm not sure what to do at this point. Please help.Mistsong0 Jan 13
Jan 11 POOF! All my D3 characters are gone. ALL MY XBOX ONE D3 CHARACTERS ARE GONE. Years of hard work wiped completely. Only left with my paragon level and the mediocre items in my chest. I just bought this game as a gift to my brother in-law and best friend yesterday. If my characters aren’t retrieved, I’m returning their games. What’s the point of investing your time and money in game that will only delete your characters that have fantastic gear.ThermiteFist3 Jan 11
Jan 11 Stash Empty on xbone after importing 360 save I imported my Diablo 3 xbox 360 save (Original 360 Diablo 3 save game not UEE) on my Xbox One (Sunset Overdrive Edition white one if it matters) and upon import found my stash empty. Searched the forums and did not find any similar posts about this except for this one. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14730033859 My two characters (Demon Hunter & Witch Doctor) show up fine, I chose continue on my selected character (DH), i go and check my stash and my stash is completely empty and shows 0/0 slots available. I cannot even put anything in my stash until i upgrade it. So it doesn't even have the default 20 slots. I had 203/210 items in my stash on 360 and none of them show up in my stash. However, some of my stash items were on my character. My character slots were filled to the max of 60/60 when my character only had 5 items in inventory on 360, so it grabbed 55 items from my stash but the rest was gone. Not even on my other character were there stash items. Tried deleting save and reimporting this time starting with my witch doctor. Had same issue, stash completely empty with no available stash slots. In addition my WD's inventory was full on 360 when i exported the save and so this had no stash items in inventory and when i switched to my demon hunter the inventory was showing 5/60, so in this case my stash was completely gone. Also had the exact same issue with my girlfriends save when i tried importing her two characters, empty stash, no slots available. When on 360 she had 28 items in her stash and 40 slots available. Order of events: Diablo 3 patch applied a while back on 360 Yesterday ish: Logged into 360 console on my account, started up diablo 3, exported save. Exited to title screen, exited to home screen, signed out, restarted console Logged into 360 console on GFs account, started up diablo 3, exported save. Exited to title screen, exited to home screen, signed out, turned off console Today: Turned on xbox one, logged into my account, installed diablo 3 UEE, installed 514mb patch (Patch 2.1.0 i'm guessing). Started Diablo 3 UEE, asked if i wanted to import save, said yes, started game, and met the issues stated above. Turned off xbox one, turned back on, logged into GFs account, Started Diablo 3 UEE, asked if i wanted to import save, said yes, started game, and met the same issues stated above. Tried re exporting my saves on 360, told i was successful, and tried uninstalling Diablo 3 UEE and repeated all the same steps from above and still had the same results. Completely empty stash, and stash shows 0/0 slots available. So it's happening on two different xbox live accounts no matter what steps i try to remedy. Not sure it is related but it also doesn't seem to update the challenges section with all the challenges i've completed. Even though my overall percentage on 360 for challenges is like 63%, on xbox one it only marks a small subset, mostly the blacksmith ones, as completed and shows me at only 5%. IE: Pick up 10,000 gold is greyed out even though i have over a million gold in my inventory. Reach level 20, 30, 40, 50 are all greyed out even though i have a level 60 character and reach level 60 shows as completed. Weird. I'm guessing this is related to the recent patch but have no real clue. How can i fix this? Is it possible to import my save before applying the patch and see if that works or what? Any other solutions out there. Would really prefer to not lose all my items on import as the stash seems to have worked for everyone else when transferring saves from 360 to xbox one. Thanks.Heyzeus177 Jan 11
Jan 11 [XB1 BUG] The Silence when you Speak to Me This achievement is currently broken on the Xbox One. It is possible to have the Challenge complete in the game but not be awarded the achievement. This appears to be caused by skipping through Master Ordan's conversations too rapidly (I'd already heard them all in a playthrough on the PC version of the game). For example, my challenge is completed in-game but the Xbox achievement tracker only shows it 75% complete. On various Xbox forums there are reports of other people also not having the achievement unlock and the tracker showing various percentages of completeness. Repeated attempts at talking and listening to Master Ordan in the Pandemonium Fortress do not seem to count towards the achievement. My guess is that because the game considers the challenge complete, it no longer performs whatever Xbox API calls it needs to to update the achievement progress, meaning the achievement is broken. A workaround for this may be to delete all of the game data (which would reset all of the challenges, allowing them to be collected again) but I hope you can appreciate that this is not really a viable workaround, because the player would then lose all of their characters. Please, can Blizzard look into this? Thanks.phyber0 Jan 11
Jan 6 Xbox1 wirts leg recipe no drop Wirts leg quest not dropping in Anniversary event, for the mushroom and then the witches brew but after clicking on the bodies no recipe drops on xbox1Mossyoak3 Jan 6
Jan 5 Wings of Valor missing after update I am a PS4 owner of RoS and gotten it right when it came out. All of my characters were able to start with wings of valor as well as the transmit items and the shoulders. I had stopped playing for a bit until the necromancer update became available. Decided to start the game back up, I noticed that I have all my previous wings except for valor, and the blue pet that was supposed to be part of having the game from the first month. I've checked my cosmetics side and nothing. I still get the other items but not the wings or pet. To further my dismay, my previous characters that had them no longer do! Not sure if there's a restore function. Please help! My PSN is Sieg2057 if that's needed.Sieg1 Jan 5
Jan 5 PS4: CHARACTER MISSING AFTER AN UPDATE Dear Blizzard, I have not played Diablo 3 since 23 April 2017. When i have finally gotten the necromancer pack recently and wanted to play, i was not able to access my characters. It gave me a message like Attention: Your save data is from a previous version of Diablo 3. If you continue, it will no longer work if the update is removed. Appreciate if you could fix this issue asap. I do not wish to start all over again. I have already maxed my levels for my characters and paragon level is more than 300. I just want to play with my friends using my characters that i have spent a really long time playing and grinding sets. I am disappointed that i am unable to play now. Thanks. MaximusMaximus2 Jan 5
Jan 2 Follower Items disappearing! This is something that happened in vanilla, I'm shocked that this is still going on. We've lost countless items from followers due to a glitch with co-op. Blizzard, please look into this!Branch77x740 Jan 2
Jan 1 Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ The best description of the issue: ... Region: European France With the last patch 2.4.3 and the last little update release today, the game completly crashes on my PS4 Pro. It's random and i can't get the OS dashboard anymore. I have to shutdown my console by pressing the ON button during few seconds. I'm alone in this case ? 3 crashes like this from yesterday :/ No issue on others games. I play a lot to Diablo 3 and now i can't play without fear to crash again :( I can't send any report because OS is not accessible and no report in system too. Reproduce with patch 1.15 and 1.16. Seems to be related to PS4 Pro support, never had issues with 1.14. ------------- More info: Patch 1.15: 1 crash during game, auto report sent. 1 crash during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. Patch 1.16: 2 crashes during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. I have to check if it's because of remote play or not. Never had those issues with 1.14. ------------ Seems to work fine without internet access (cable disconnected)KikitheKing245 Jan 1
Dec 31 No option to change language I have the PS4 latinamerica version of the game and found out the only language option is spanish, is this a bug or intended this way? nowhere in the box or game does it state language is localized. If it is is intended that is very disappointing of Blizz, why decide for us what language we should play in? Can this be fixed i a future patch? We want the option to play the original Diablo 3 not dubbed!Mixtik9 Dec 31
Dec 29 can't exit Tower of Korelan (ps4) After beating the boss there and talked to Malthael, I can't leave that room. No exits any where.ResidentEric6 Dec 29
Dec 28 PS4 Online Multiplayer is full of Cheaters Dear Blizzard, the situation is now unbearable. Nearly every T6 or Grift Game I join is full of cheaters. What Do I mean by that? - Wearing hacked Items (3 socket amulets, rings, etc) - Wearing a 3 socketed "Russian Fast Sword" - Having a paragon lvl of 10000 - Wearing gems of ease with about a billion XP per kill And because you do not fix the duplication bug (see "Fix Dublication glitches for ps4 <3") those items are spread around a lot. They open grifts of lvl 100. You can't play online anymore, can't even play or filter for legit player. There are several solutions for these issues, but none have been implemented yet: - Paragon Level Filter. Set a maximum paragon level you allow to join your game. - Cheated Item Filter: If a player wears a 3 socketed ring/sword/etc mark the profile to be not playable online. - Closed Battle net: Introduce the closed battle net, as it existed in D3, to consoles. So players have a choice, if they won't to play in the open, possibly full of cheaters, network, or in a closed network were profiles are stored online. Please blizzard, react at this urgent issue. You can't play D3 on PS4 online anymore, without cheaters! Just for clarification: This is a bug! If it is not, then please comment on this "hidden feature" to cheat your characters and ruin the game for everyone else.dag80 Dec 28
Dec 28 Diablo 3 is broken The current version of diablo 3 on console season 10 is broken. The game is full of exploits and cheaters such as people reviving their characters on hardcore after a so called permanent death and the players who are useing save scumming to constalty reforge items to no end resulting in characters with FULL primal ancients. if you do not think this is real you only have to look at the leaderboards. (Look for a player named ABMF on hardcore xbone leaderboards he has four toons with FULL primals) as a player who has spent 300++ hours into season 10 it is infuriating to see cheaters and scumers on the leaderboards and its sad to say this might be my first and last season in diablo. From speaking with my peers on xbone i know that i am not the only player feeling this way. Blizzard please give us a permanent solution. No matter how maney quick fixes you do cheaters will always find a way to exploit local saves on console. The only solution is to keep the save files serverside as it should have been done years ago. The console community wants a a proper place to play. we want bnet!!!! Sincerely A Diablo fan since 1996Belzaber5 Dec 28
Dec 26 PS4 Caldesanns Despair Not Applying I leveled up three legendary gems to 80 to add to my shadow DH. I whipped up the emeralds to use for the augment grabbed the legendary gems and went to the cube. First I did my boots, next pants, and finally my weapon. I didn't look at the item between the augments. Once I had applied the augments I closed out of the cube and went to equip the items again. That's when I noticed that the cube used all the gems (emeralds and legendary gems) but only applied the augment to the boots. I'm not sure if this has ever happened to anyone else. Just a note, I have augmented plenty of items on my other toons, this was the first augments I have done to a season toon. Thanks in advance.deepseakilla5 Dec 26
Dec 25 LoU Bloaters poison pods clouds One cloud already causes a drop in FPS. Multiple clouds show a huge impact on FPS. Making this very dangerous on hardcore. Blizzard what's going on? I know these specific effects take a toll on graphic processing power but this is too much.Pr1m3v1l12 Dec 25
Dec 23 Xbox One Characters Missing In Diablo 3 I was switching between accounts on the Xbox One X while playing Diablo 3, and When I went to my main account it loaded up an empty character screen after it synced with the cloud. All my stash and paragons are still there, but all my characters, season and non-season are gone. I had completed the Season 12 Journey. Please help. My Xbox One gamertag is "Hillsong United" I verified this on another Xbox One S and all the characters are missing. This occurred around 830 AM EST December 20th. Thank you.Hillsong2 Dec 23
Dec 20 [XBOXONE] ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING Hello, I have played yesterday afternoon (4:30PM to 7:00PM), all worked fine. When I have lanched Diablo 3 at 9PM, all my characters were gone. I play on Xbox One (Gamer Tag Ellythra596). My parangon points are still on my account, when I create new character, I have my money, but all my old characters disappeared. I have contacted Microsoft Support this morning, they told me that they aren't responsible, because data are under Blizzard responsabilities. I tried to uninstall game then reinstall, to remove local saves, to remove my xbox account from my console then to reconnect it, but it doesn't work. Can someone help me please ? Thanks !Ellythra8 Dec 20
Dec 18 Challenge Rift Reward Issue Hello I ran the challenge rift solo on my seasonal character today (roughly 9:30pm Pacific time) and completed it successfully faster than the required time. When I logged in to an adventure mode game I see the mail icon but am unable to retrieve the reward, I cannot activate the mailbox at all actually. This is on ps4. Please let me know if three is anything that can be done or if I am doing something wrong. Thank you, Arcliight (psn tag)Arclight2 Dec 18
Dec 18 Disc won't read on Xbox One After the most recent patch from Xbox, my console will not recognize the game disc. I have done all the work around with Xbox support. All other games I have and movies play just fine, but when I put Diablo 3 in, it gives me the error to make sure the disc is a movie, Xbox game and the like. Has anyone else experienced this and if so do you have a solution? TIASalter7143 Dec 18
Dec 16 S12 achievement GR w. set bonus not unlocked Hi all, a friend of mine has the following problem. The achievement list for completing a greater rift with the complete set bonus of 3 sets ist not complete. She directly did a grift 40 and got all the achievements but the one for grift 20. So in the end there are only 50 points and not 60. For the list with bonus of 2 sets there was not sucha problem and also no problem for the list with "Not set item". Even when she did a single grift 20 again and also with the 4th set of the class, the missing one was not unlocked. She played the necromancer when this happened. Is there any way to fix that?Lanthanar0 Dec 16
Dec 15 Well of Souls No Animation Multiplayer Class: Witch Doctor Skill: Spirit Barrage Rune: Well of Souls Platform: PS4 Game Mode: Same screen multiplayer Rune has no animation in multiplayer, makes it extremely difficult to use. In single player it seems to work fine and I get the red spirits per normal. Hopefully an easy hotfix as skills with no animation in only one mode seem odd at best.Sephon2 Dec 15
Dec 8 Recent Activities on ps4 error When i'm playing Reaper of Souls on ps4 it doesn't show on my recent activities(lat played,troiphies..) i can achieved trophies but it doesn't show on my recent activities.aerow151 Dec 8
Dec 7 Xbox One save corrupted Hi, I was messing around trying to set up a guest account on my Xbox One for my brother who is coming to visit for the holidays and after it created a my gamertag(1) I went back in to my game and it logged me out and said my saved data was corrupted. Just for adding a guest account on a second controller? I thought no big deal I will go on again and the cloud save will load my characters up easy. When I reloaded the game it was like it was from scratch and no characters were there so I dug into my settings and saw import. I was happy it had my data and the warning about loss of characters was a non issue for me since it saw me as a new player anyhow...so it had none for me to lose. This must be it my lost corrupt save.....No! It took me back to my pre reaper of souls save even before I had a paladin made..how does blizzard not say the import is not the cloud save but the old data? it was so easy to trip into the false sense that it was my lost save and instead it back dated me entirely as of Dec. 20 I had a 70 Barb at 35 ish paragon now it's a 43..... What a joke it is trying to get support on the support site it just takes me in circles. Would love a blizzard tech to contact me to see if this is reversible? Since the online support is not any help...and before more gets messed up this is my Xbox One stuff not PCso leave that go please or I will have no characters on anything left. Now it thinks the save as of tonight Dec 21 is my cloud save not the one from a few days back that had all my characters still current. Can the cloud save be recovered from the last time it had a logged save...before all this fubar. it must be a bug it deleted my data then what else was I meant to do but import at that point?. How is import not synonymous with a cloud save anyhow at this point? If it's not how does the game not periodically update this older import to keep it as a back up after all it screwed me pretty much as far as I can tell. Frustrated gamer KirkKirkusFreak24 Dec 7
Dec 6 No necro in game I'm not sure if this would count as a bug but when I try to get the necro on my ps4 in game it says the pack is not there or it isn't released yet and I tried to buy though psn and I couldn't get it bc it gave me the same error every time so be careful if your playing on ps4 I had to get my money back psn nor blizzard could figure out what happenedDeathwolf850 Dec 6