Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
2d Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom122 2d
Jul 26 2.6.0 Console Known Issues - Updated 7/25 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.6.0! Below you will find Known Issues for our 2.6.0 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.6.0 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Rise of the Necromancer pack Accounts are not being credited with the Banner Accent, Sigil, or Shape after purchasing the Rise of the Necromancer pack This issue has been resolved Achievements Completing Game of Bones Achievement currently grants Skeleton Crew Achievement This issue has been resolved This is only affecting users on Xbox One Completing Skeleton Crew Achievement currently grants Self Controlled Achievement This issue has been resolved This is only affecting users on Xbox One Cannot currently earn Game of Bones Achievement This issue has been resolved This is only affecting users on Xbox OneNevalistis1 Jul 26
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
2h disappeared items xbox1 my enchantress items disappeared when i logged on this morning? she had my 65 ease gem . season xbox1 iwant my gem backMrFender6 2h
10h Whimyshire Portrait Frame - Not Account Bound I found this portrait on PS4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Modnlwi0nXw Please note that it is bugged, it is not being account bound like the other portraits but appears in the inventory as an item. It says on "Already Known" hence why it cannot be account bound but I've never had it before. Is this is a bug? you can use the portrait but if you want to use it on another character they must have it in their inventory. This means if you find it in softcore then you cannot use it in hardcore. Can we confirmation this is a bug and not be design? As we also cannot use it on our seasonal characters either.homerjnick7 10h
2d Shop Menu code 300016 - Retrieving the Shop Menu. Please fixfirefox20za1 2d
3d Legendaries Disappear Started playing new season on console. I noticed my legendary drops started disappearing from my inventory. I am 100% positive I picked two up and they are not there. There is a green star flashing on the inventory slot for the item type but not leg.Gytsum0 3d
3d Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ The best description of the issue: ... Region: European France With the last patch 2.4.3 and the last little update release today, the game completly crashes on my PS4 Pro. It's random and i can't get the OS dashboard anymore. I have to shutdown my console by pressing the ON button during few seconds. I'm alone in this case ? 3 crashes like this from yesterday :/ No issue on others games. I play a lot to Diablo 3 and now i can't play without fear to crash again :( I can't send any report because OS is not accessible and no report in system too. Reproduce with patch 1.15 and 1.16. Seems to be related to PS4 Pro support, never had issues with 1.14. ------------- More info: Patch 1.15: 1 crash during game, auto report sent. 1 crash during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. Patch 1.16: 2 crashes during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. I have to check if it's because of remote play or not. Never had those issues with 1.14. ------------ Seems to work fine without internet access (cable disconnected)KikitheKing226 3d
6d Signet ring of the blizzard bug I have Six of these buggers... https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7393/27457881752_a6204a5b58_b_d.jpg you can't sell them, drop them or salvage them. They are taking up room in my stash and I don't want the damn things. Unlinking the ps4 from my battle.net account doesn't remove the rings from my stash. I suspect that it generates a new signet ring every time I create a new character. Blizzard - please fix this bug and allow players to trash this crappy ring. I'm not the only One this has happened to: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2y3ykg/is_there_a_way_to_get_rid_of_these_extra_signet/ so it's been known for at least a year. I'm going to try the suggestion in that link, but crikey Blizzard do you even test your games or use common sense when developing them? Or, is it as I strongly suspect, you don't give a damn about console players?mrtheoden4 6d
Sep 13 THE PERMANENT DEATH OF THE SEASON CHARACTER Good day. My character is dead. There is no button for resurrection. The screen is blank. Not the first time. PS4PRO Death of a character without the ability to resurrect. http://s018.radikal.ru/i526/1709/6e/037c90ebb85e.jpgSentarion0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Bug with Command Skeletons I've noticed that if I die when a boss (Yellow named or Rift guardian) is only mob around, I can't use Command Skeletons skill afterwards, for the duration of the battle. My character keeps saying "No!", "This is not possible" etc... I have Enough Essence and skeletons. For Rift pushing this is a rift fail situation as I can't kill the boss without the set bonus damage from the active Command Skeleton. I thought it is rare, but as i've progressed with the GRs, dieing during the RG fight became common, and most of the time, i have to restart abandon the GR as I can't finish it that way.DanteIX2 Sep 12
Sep 12 Block from making comments Blizzard has knowing and willfully violated my free speak about character vs game performanceDeathfollows4 Sep 12
Sep 8 Necromancer In-Game Items Missing I purchased Diablo III: Eternal Collection on PS4 on Aug 16th 2017. I've been playing a lot and noticed that I did not get any of the extras promised with the Necromancer pack. I'm able to access the Necromancer and the zones associated with the expansion. However, the in-game items are NULL. Please help. PS ID: Fall-Of-Alvino Console: PS4DrkAlvino5 Sep 8
Sep 7 Xbox One save corrupted Hi, I was messing around trying to set up a guest account on my Xbox One for my brother who is coming to visit for the holidays and after it created a my gamertag(1) I went back in to my game and it logged me out and said my saved data was corrupted. Just for adding a guest account on a second controller? I thought no big deal I will go on again and the cloud save will load my characters up easy. When I reloaded the game it was like it was from scratch and no characters were there so I dug into my settings and saw import. I was happy it had my data and the warning about loss of characters was a non issue for me since it saw me as a new player anyhow...so it had none for me to lose. This must be it my lost corrupt save.....No! It took me back to my pre reaper of souls save even before I had a paladin made..how does blizzard not say the import is not the cloud save but the old data? it was so easy to trip into the false sense that it was my lost save and instead it back dated me entirely as of Dec. 20 I had a 70 Barb at 35 ish paragon now it's a 43..... What a joke it is trying to get support on the support site it just takes me in circles. Would love a blizzard tech to contact me to see if this is reversible? Since the online support is not any help...and before more gets messed up this is my Xbox One stuff not PCso leave that go please or I will have no characters on anything left. Now it thinks the save as of tonight Dec 21 is my cloud save not the one from a few days back that had all my characters still current. Can the cloud save be recovered from the last time it had a logged save...before all this fubar. it must be a bug it deleted my data then what else was I meant to do but import at that point?. How is import not synonymous with a cloud save anyhow at this point? If it's not how does the game not periodically update this older import to keep it as a back up after all it screwed me pretty much as far as I can tell. Frustrated gamer KirkKirkusFreak19 Sep 7
Sep 6 PS4 HC Seasonal Conquests bugged I'm playing solo on PS4, seasonal hardcore necromancer. Issue 1: Avaritia seasonal conquest is definitely bugged; I got this conquest under impossible circumstances. What happened: I equipped gold find gear and ran through Ruins of Corvus. When I did not get the conquest, I exited the game, started a new one, and went afk for about five minutes. When I got back, I teleported to Ruins of Corvus and got the conquest on the fifth enemy. I would guess that the gold streak counter froze when I exited the game and didn't properly reset. I have video of it saved on my PS4. Issue 2: There seems to be something wrong with the timers for the Need for Speed and Worlds Apart conquests. What happened (Need for Speed): I pressed X to enter the rift and started a two-minute timer on my phone with the other hand. After a three- to six-second load screen, the rift began. More than once, I was back in town talking to Orek (or just a second away) when the timer went off but I never got the conquest. What happened (Worlds Apart): I pressed X to start a new game and started a twenty-minute timer on my phone with my other hand. The timer went off as I got to the Library of Fate. I killed Rakanoth twelve to fifteen seconds later and did get the conquest. If the conquest timers count load times/forced down time (e.g. after Diablo dies), I should not have gotten the Worlds Apart conquest. If the conquest timer does not count load times, I should have gotten the Need for Speed conquest three or four different times with a few seconds (the duration of the loading screen, basically) to spare.Kakure0 Sep 6
Sep 6 Spirit Barrage visual effect missing I play Couch Co-Op with my wife on the Xbox One and when she uses Voo's Juicer and selects the Rune Well of Souls, the visual effect for the Spirit Barrage no longer shows up. If she plays solo it works correctly. This only happens if we're both playing at the same time. Repro is simple: just equip the weapon, select Well of Souls rune for Spirit Barrage and play with another player on the same console. This does not happen for remote players as we have another friend who connects to us remotely and he can see it fine.Grimicus1 Sep 6
Sep 5 Necromancer bug not fixed I still haven't received my items for the necromancer on Xbox one also the infernal pauldronsDazanin1 Sep 5
Sep 4 (Xbox One) Missing items I recently bought the D3 Eternal collection bundle on Xbox One and am missing the bonus items. I have checked my stash, as well as all slots in the inventory but they are not there.ColdstTuckr4 Sep 4
Sep 3 Mercy wing missing I notice that mercy wing was obtainable on console, so i go head and linked my SEN account to my bnet ac, according to my bnet it show connected. however In my console in option suppose to see battle net options to click, it didn't and the wing it is not in the bag. I tried to restart the game or waited a few hours. Still haven't receive the wing. please helpEXdeath1 Sep 3
Sep 1 Nephalem Rift Bug I am currently playing on Xbox One on my Seasonal Hardcore character (Demon Hunter). After completing several rifts and opening a new rift, I was unable to enter the portal (the destination of the rift was Cabalist's Land 1).TheDarkLight0 Sep 1
Sep 1 Wings of Valor missing after update I am a PS4 owner of RoS and gotten it right when it came out. All of my characters were able to start with wings of valor as well as the transmit items and the shoulders. I had stopped playing for a bit until the necromancer update became available. Decided to start the game back up, I noticed that I have all my previous wings except for valor, and the blue pet that was supposed to be part of having the game from the first month. I've checked my cosmetics side and nothing. I still get the other items but not the wings or pet. To further my dismay, my previous characters that had them no longer do! Not sure if there's a restore function. Please help! My PSN is Sieg2057 if that's needed.Sieg0 Sep 1
Aug 31 Nemesis in GR I am sure that is a bug. Nemesis is being summoned in GRifts, oneshoting me ans vanishing It has a specific animation, so im am sure its him, altough i cant see him coming, i only die and see the vanishing and portal animation. I play in a ps4.Vhodka4 Aug 31
Aug 30 Rise of necromancer not working I purchased the rise of necromancer expansion on PS4 recently and i cant select the necromancer class. I select it and it says "no content found or not available for purchase" but i already purchased it, please help, i loved the necromancer in diablo 2 and was really looking forward to playing the class, especially since i spent money on it, thanksMachete2061 Aug 30
Aug 29 XBox One friends not showing up in mailbox System: Xbox One Problem: No friends accounts showing up when I try to send them items from the in game mailbox. I only have two that play Diablo 3 and they would be family members. Further explanation: On my account when I hit 'Y' to "create mail" there are no friends in my friends list. When I go to my other family members accounts and repeat the same steps the other two accounts are shown (including my own). So, I can't send anyone items but they can send items to me. This has never been a problem in the past. Attempted Fix: I saw a post that recommended removing the friends and re-adding them (from both sides) to correct the issue but the problem persists.Sithicas5 Aug 29
Aug 29 PS4 Online Multiplayer is full of Cheaters Dear Blizzard, the situation is now unbearable. Nearly every T6 or Grift Game I join is full of cheaters. What Do I mean by that? - Wearing hacked Items (3 socket amulets, rings, etc) - Wearing a 3 socketed "Russian Fast Sword" - Having a paragon lvl of 10000 - Wearing gems of ease with about a billion XP per kill And because you do not fix the duplication bug (see "Fix Dublication glitches for ps4 <3") those items are spread around a lot. They open grifts of lvl 100. You can't play online anymore, can't even play or filter for legit player. There are several solutions for these issues, but none have been implemented yet: - Paragon Level Filter. Set a maximum paragon level you allow to join your game. - Cheated Item Filter: If a player wears a 3 socketed ring/sword/etc mark the profile to be not playable online. - Closed Battle net: Introduce the closed battle net, as it existed in D3, to consoles. So players have a choice, if they won't to play in the open, possibly full of cheaters, network, or in a closed network were profiles are stored online. Please blizzard, react at this urgent issue. You can't play D3 on PS4 online anymore, without cheaters! Just for clarification: This is a bug! If it is not, then please comment on this "hidden feature" to cheat your characters and ruin the game for everyone else.dag77 Aug 29
Aug 29 Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch in console ... I know that D3 have Korea subtitle in PC version. Why Blizzard ignored Korea console users... they and I begged blizzard a lot of time. please make just Subtitles (caption, dialog is in Korean. ) pleaseLOGANS231 Aug 29
Aug 28 [PS4PRO] [BUG] TXIII RIFT PORTAL FLUKE After a long session and just completing a Greater rift 75, I opened a regular rift in the Bastion's keep stronghold, the portal is named Cabalist's Rise 1, I press X on the gamepad and it instantly brings me back to Bastion's keep stronghold. First time this happens to me. I was using my seasonal necromancer level 70 paragon 588, trying to achieve the Guardian of Sanctuary objective, the last one I need to complete Season 11 Conqueror. I quit the game and opened a new rift portal named Unstable Rift 1 , this one worked. PSN Online ID: czcmobiusBerelith0 Aug 28
Aug 28 Can't Claim Xbone Seasonal Rewards Xbone won't register season completion even though I have completed the proper achievements. The link are screenshots. Gamer tag is Kryptfire91 on Xbox One. https://m.imgur.com/a/cbfKRKryptfire911 Aug 28
Aug 28 Need a rollback on D3 xbox one account. My account had a bad surprise last Friday. When I opened it all my gold was gone and my stash was also empty. The paragons were not right and was locked out of torment levels which had been unlocked long ago. I think I need to rollback the account to recover my stuff but how can this be done. I know how to do it on the computer for a D3 account by blizzard but can it still happen if its a xbox one account and how. Hope someone can help me with this unpleasant situation..braveheart131 Aug 28
Aug 27 Necromancer Items Disappeared I had the wings, frame, and pet on xbox one and were able to play with them for a while, but after logging in today, all are gone out of the inventory. I am still wearing the necro wings, but they are no longer in the inventory and non-selectable, and the pet/frame are completely gone. Any help is appreciated. I have attempted a full restart and reset of the game. Character is a seasonal one as well. ThanksReaper991 Aug 27
Aug 27 Unable to complete season 11 I completed Greater Rift level 20 solo, but did not get season achievement confirmation. I went to look at my season goals and it's still grayed out. Is there any solution as to how I can fix this? I was on my PS4 copy when this happened.Bob2 Aug 27
Aug 27 Server Connection Issues So, I recently moved to a new house and got a new router and stuff, and before I was having no issues with connecting to the D3 servers, but now every time I get on to play with friends, it tells me that the server cannot be connected to, and I can't seem to change any MP settings or anything. I have tried resetting the router and I have checked to make sure that I have the right NAT type and everything as well, but still can't get it to work. I have also deleted the game itself and then reinstalled it as well, but still doesn't work. Can anyone give me an idea of how to fix this, or am I the only one experiencing this?PirateNinja1 Aug 27
Aug 27 PS4 Pro crashing Hi guys, Just wanted to say I love this game, and recently bought the necromancer pack. However It is currently unplayable for me on PS4 Pro. The game crashes the console constantly while trying to do bounties etc. I have tried different network options, playing with boost mode on and off etc....nothing seems to work. It wrecks the console cos it forces me to pull the power out....seldom even gives me a blue error report screen. I know many other people have had this issue, but just wanted to add my 2 cents in the hopes they can fix this....at the moment I cant play....it sucks :(Madrict0 Aug 27
Aug 26 Disorderly conduct Wht cant i get the last two achivements in the co,op game in act 5. The war that time forgot, and demonic prisoner? i have done both of them in adventur and ordd. gam. I dont get the achivements, ever??tboone2 Aug 26
Aug 26 Recoding crashed game, lost gear/para/prog Xbox Gamertag: Tavion Ellinais Was playing my barbarian trying to power some gems and run some rifts and had just managed my way through Greater Rift 56 with five seconds to go. I was pretty psyched and recorded the scene. I got the spinning diablo logo at the top just after gear dropped and the gen upgraded appeared and I couldn't move. I could see my cooldowns running but I couldn't move my character at all. For a minute it sat there with the logo spinning before suddenly, it dropped me out to dashboard and I the game shut down. I figured no big. Maybe it would be there and maybe not when I got back in. If I had to do the rift again I would, no worries. But when I reloaded the game I'd lost almost 50 paragon levels, transmorgs and gear I'd collected, my esoteric gem was back to level 0 (I'd leveled it to 25) and my gen that boosts pets was back down (I'd also leveled that to 25) It's not a hardcore character or anything but a couple hours of gaming was lost because of this. Not sure if it's because I recorded a game clip (which recorded out fine and shows me at the higher level with my dyed and transmogrified gear and such) but it's definitely a bug to watch out for.Eringard1 Aug 26
Aug 21 PS4 missing necromancer pack items I can play necromancer But I cannot find any other items bundled in the pack There is only one Mercy wing in my inventory No any other items There are some people having the same issue if you google "missing necromancer items"牛牌氣9 Aug 21
Aug 21 Eternal torment, not lasting forever Playing Necro, inarius set using eternal torment. The curse is not staying on the mobs forever. It will drop off after about 150-200 game meters. https://youtu.be/dvmFZPOiaJE Video shows curse decripify dropping off after distance.MrKnify4 Aug 21
Aug 20 PS4 PRO CRASHING we have been asking for help on this serious crash issue for three months now. you have not even replied about this issue. why aren't you getting back to us to at least say the problem is there an a fix is coming.RockRanger41 Aug 20
Aug 19 Going to Kadala too soon after closing rift Re-posted from Diablofans on behalf of another user: ...Rebel72541 Aug 19
Aug 19 XBox 360 - battle.net link - bonus item prob I purchased diablo reaper of souls on xbox. It said if I join battle.net or connect with a current battle.net account I would receive a legendary ring. I connected THIS account to my XBOX account. I did not receive the ingame ring. I contacted battle.net support. They tell me everything is linked properly and I should move a character over or create a new character and that the item will be in my mailbox. I've done all that and still nothing. They told me to come here to report the problem because they cannot send me the item, and so here I am.Suezuki7 Aug 19
Aug 19 [XBOXONE] ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING Hello, I have played yesterday afternoon (4:30PM to 7:00PM), all worked fine. When I have lanched Diablo 3 at 9PM, all my characters were gone. I play on Xbox One (Gamer Tag Ellythra596). My parangon points are still on my account, when I create new character, I have my money, but all my old characters disappeared. I have contacted Microsoft Support this morning, they told me that they aren't responsible, because data are under Blizzard responsabilities. I tried to uninstall game then reinstall, to remove local saves, to remove my xbox account from my console then to reconnect it, but it doesn't work. Can someone help me please ? Thanks !Ellythra5 Aug 19
Aug 18 PS4 can't do some bounties I can't do any of the bounties that require interfacing with some object (other than killing monsters). For example, can't destroy the triunes, can't free prisoners, etc. Any ideas?Gladhappy1 Aug 18
Aug 18 Missing Gear and Characters Hey everyone I stopped playing around 4 months ago and decided to come back lastnight and when I did the characters I created are gone and so was the gear and some of the gear was set gear that I got from farming rifts.I did the import from server thing it said it found my characters but there was nothing after I did itBlossom20121 Aug 18
Aug 18 ONE seasonal char completely crashes my PS4 I have already posted in Console discussions, so here's the link to it: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20758478209#1 Extra information. It only happens with my Witch Doctor of 288 Paragon. My non-seasonal character (Demon Hunter Lv 59) and a newly created seasonal character (Wizard now level 20 or so) don't have this problem at all. I just tested the Witch Doctor again, hoping that with the Wizard now there and playing normally it'll be okay again (too bad it was not). I took a peek in my storage chest and saw that somehow I now have 180 slots available, and iirc I didn't buy that many slots - perhaps there's (one of the) problem(s) with this character? When I am playing the game with this Witch Doctor, right before the save the game freezes with the PS4 error CE-34878-0, meaning that there's corrupted data. I have already re-installed the game and uploaded the saved data to the cloud and downloaded it again (that worked for an other game I had the error with). At times, the PS4 even completely locks up and I have to unplug the power cord and reinsert it to get the console back on again. Since the season data is not stored on my local PS4, the saved data should not be the problem on my side, and I fear that I somehow managed to corrupt the data on the server side (I always log off from the starting screen - never in-game to avoid problems like this. To make sure I even booted the PS4 in save mode and have rebuilt the database (to no avail). Character bugged: Nadhezda Region: Europe, The Netherlands PSN id: Reizla PS4 model: Pro, bought January 31, 2017 with a new 2Tb SSHD for already 3 months I can not stress enough that only this Witch Doctor is giving problems. The other 2 characters play just fine and all other games I own/play run perfectly as well. I hope that a Blizzard employee can take a peek at my character in the database and correct whatever is wrong with it. I'd love to continue to play with it and get all seasonal achievements done (already on #5).DemiGoth8 Aug 18
Aug 16 Unidentified Legendaries Not in Inventory XB1 So, i've been noticing an issue since the latest version of Diablo 3 implemented seasons on the XBOX1. For some reason, without reason or a pattern, characters that I have in the season will no longer show unidentified legendary items in their inventory. Usually this occurs on a daily basis and through any period of time while playing. When looking in my inventory, I can see that I have an unidentified item, due to the green star over the section that has it, but when I view this section it will not have the item listed. Instead, which is another bug associated with this bug, it will now list my "Equipped" items in the "Inventory" section, which it normally doesn't do. The only way i've found to resolve this is to go to the Book of Cain and use it to identify what is hidden. Once this is done, the item will show up in that section where it wasn't appearing before. Also, the issue with the equipped items in the inventory listing will remain until I quit out of the current session and log back in. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of how to resolve this? Thank you for your time.GreenSteele3 Aug 16
Aug 16 Skills casting randomly. Playing wd, having skills cast when not casting, but not full cast. Getting hex jinx cast but does not cast full, just effects target of haunt skill. Fetishes blocking player movement at random times. leGendary oculus ring procing in group play on target of haunt. When ring is on follower that left. Happens similar to hex jinx glitch. Only one will happen at a time. http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94364-zunimassa-6-jade-2-haunting-pets for build used.MrKnify0 Aug 16
Aug 14 Lost progress on xbox one Happened today morning, after starting the game, noticed that on my HC necro ive lost 150 paragon levels (i am back to 105) legendary items and gems and in game achievements. I only play solo, eu region, and been logging off the game to change difficulty a few times. This is my first ever hc character in seasons and never ever happened anything similar to my other non hc season characters before, and i have quite a few of them. Needless to say it is infuriating that my time went down in the drain, but ready to bite the bullet and i just want to know how can i avoid such setbacks in the future. Many thanks.LordWhale0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Necro pack unplayable I purchased both D3RoS and the necro pack digitally and cannot access any features of the necro pack. Have restored lisences, logged out and into my SEN account, and restarted my console. No luck. I was able to play the necro pack before the last update, as I have a 70 necro, but can no longer access her(her name is greyed out on my toon list and there is a prompt to buy the necro pack on the x button), nor can I use the banner, pet, etc. that comes with. When I press the x button and the store opens, it says "purchased" under the picture for it. I am at a loss of what to do, as everything is digital, I dont see how I could have a region lock if I was able to play before this last update.Devi10 Aug 14