Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
Feb 20 Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom128 Feb 20
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
14h Three trophies are not registering. There are three trophies that I should have completed and have not unlocked even tried creating new character and ran through story again. But still did not unlock. The three are the last of the horadrim, the coven overthrown, and murderer.torturer.monster. I have played through the story mode at least 20 times and these have not registered. Please fix this.Legs2280 14h
3d (Switch) Can't do multiplayer I'm online and connected to Diablo network, have the Nintendo online subscription, and have my network settings set to online. The lobby view on the pause menu shows a symbol with an X over it with the text "Local Only". I can see my Online Friends, but trying to join them gives me the message "There was a problem joing the game." They say that I do not show up in their online friends list in game. My roommate can do multiplayer just fine on their switch though. I've tried deleting and redownloading the game and exiting the game and starting back up but it does not help. Please help me solve this issue!everest8413 3d
3d Unidentified Legendaries Not in Inventory XB1 So, i've been noticing an issue since the latest version of Diablo 3 implemented seasons on the XBOX1. For some reason, without reason or a pattern, characters that I have in the season will no longer show unidentified legendary items in their inventory. Usually this occurs on a daily basis and through any period of time while playing. When looking in my inventory, I can see that I have an unidentified item, due to the green star over the section that has it, but when I view this section it will not have the item listed. Instead, which is another bug associated with this bug, it will now list my "Equipped" items in the "Inventory" section, which it normally doesn't do. The only way i've found to resolve this is to go to the Book of Cain and use it to identify what is hidden. Once this is done, the item will show up in that section where it wasn't appearing before. Also, the issue with the equipped items in the inventory listing will remain until I quit out of the current session and log back in. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of how to resolve this? Thank you for your time.GreenSteele9 3d
3d Enchanting Bug (Nintendo Switch) Hello, I had an enchanting bug happen to me on the Switch version of D3. I tried enchanting one line on an item, but it picked the line above it after confirmation. I wanted to change "life after kill", but it changed weapon damage instead. Normally, I probably wouldn't even write a post like this, but it happened on a Primal Ancient. The item called "Hack".Vicieus0 3d
Mar 11 Immortal Kings (2) set severely nerfs damage I tried to equip the 2 set bonus of the immortal kings on my Nintendo Switch account only to find my damage was cut by nearly 95% I was routinely putting up 665 million to 1047 million and suddenly my attacks hit for 7705 thousand to 12 million any time the (2) set bonus is active. I can't find anything on this as to why it is happening.. why is it nerfing my damage so substantially? I can literally swap out the 2 set pieces for virtually any other items and the damage goes straight back up, and there is less than a 50k decrease in my damage rating, and the bonuses from the gear replaced clearly don't matter because any other substitution restores damage to the original levels.. wtf is going on?Ankoku1 Mar 11
Mar 11 Bug causing screen to gray out and softlock Using the exit portal of a greater rift while the season journey menu is open or is in process of opening will cause the screen to go slightly gray and none of my inputs are read. I cant walk, open another menu, save and quit. I have only resolved this by closing app.Frog0 Mar 11
Mar 10 Missing Characters Diablo 3 Xbox One Hi, I signed into my account last night and my level 70 monk and wizard were no longer there. My paragon level is still the same but my characters are no longer there. Please help me, I'm really confused to why they are gone.ZanyDruid5 Mar 10
Mar 10 [XBOXONE] ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING Hello, I have played yesterday afternoon (4:30PM to 7:00PM), all worked fine. When I have lanched Diablo 3 at 9PM, all my characters were gone. I play on Xbox One (Gamer Tag Ellythra596). My parangon points are still on my account, when I create new character, I have my money, but all my old characters disappeared. I have contacted Microsoft Support this morning, they told me that they aren't responsible, because data are under Blizzard responsabilities. I tried to uninstall game then reinstall, to remove local saves, to remove my xbox account from my console then to reconnect it, but it doesn't work. Can someone help me please ? Thanks !Ellythra10 Mar 10
Mar 9 Unable to play coop with friends on switch Unable to play coop with friends on switch. I have played coop with this friend many times but now we both get an error about a problem joining the game. We are able to play online with random people, but unable to play with each other after toggling all the internet options. We even created new characters just to make sure there wasn't some sort of exclusion.Fury0 Mar 9
Mar 7 Switch - Ceremonial Knives Am I losing my mind or can we really not craft theses on the Switch?henry1 Mar 7
Mar 6 XBOX ONE Error when trying to join a friend Me and my friend are unable to play together. I've tried connecting to his game and he's tried connecting to mine, but we're recieving an unknown error that prevents us from joining each other. I'm really regretting buying this game again (I already bought it for PC) since I only bought it to play with friends.Darktangent19 Mar 6
Mar 6 Wizard Skill Blizzard bug? Help!!!!! I'm using the Wizard skill Blizzard in my Legacy of Nightmares build with the rune (Frozen Solid) that says: Enemies caught in the Blizzard have a (100% chance to be frozen for 2.5 seconds. Yet I don't know why I cannot freeze some enemies inside a Greater Rift. Any help would be appreciated, please and thanks.Jessue872 Mar 6
Mar 6 SOLVED - S16 chps not getting marked as done UPDATE ---------- after the last switch application update it got recalculated? at least now it is shown correctly. ---------- Hi, I'm playing season 16 on my switch. I have a situation I don't know if I do something wrong or if there is a bug. Season 16 chapter 1 is marked completed. All the goals on the right side of the season journey are marked with this red stamp. The banner underneath chapter 1 is marked yellow with a signed stamp and it says 4/4 completed. Looking into the tab for rewards I see it's already given. Everything ok so far. Looking for chapter 2 I see the following: - it's also yellow up on the wheel (instead of grey) - it is saying 4/4 completed beneath the chapter 2 under the wheel (although it is not marked yellow in the banner as chapter 1 is) - all goals 11/11 are marked with the red stamp - rewards also given correctly Does the color of the banner change from green to yellow if it was "full acknowledged"? In chapter 3 I see: - it is not marked yellow on the wheel on top - it says "you first have to finish the previous step" - all four items below that are marked yellow - all goals are 11/11 marked with the red stamp - the rewards are also given So, what do I have to do to "finish the last chapter"? I mean this chapter is even turned from grey to yellow on the wheel on top? chapter 4 is the same as 3: - it is not marked yellow on the wheel on top - it says "you first have to finish the previous step" - all four items below that are marked yellow - all goals are 12/12 marked with the red stamp - the rewards are also given Here I would say ... ok, chapter 3 isn't properly recognized, so it can't change chapter 4 in a state of properly achieved ... but again ... why not chapter 3?Karmodia0 Mar 6
Mar 6 Be smart There was a bug that I ran into. My wizard got wiped on my switch. This was tough becuase of 2 reasons. The first was that It was my 1 and only character. And I cant get it back. The second was that it gave NO warning. So I'm recommending always have a back up.Vinnie0 Mar 6
Mar 5 Missing characters Hi, I've not played in several months. I've returned and found (non-hardcore) characters missing. I play on a PS4 under the account name petepaw2016. I have the current update/patch. Thanks for advice on solutions. Best regards, PeteCaldon2 Mar 5
Feb 28 Switch: Cannot craft Daibo Searched already - on X1 lumped in with Staff - nothing on Switch :-( Need to craft so I can cube for torch ... Otherwise faced with wasting 75 shards for 2H roll ... This seems like a bug to be honest ...Serza1 Feb 28
Feb 28 Switch Akkhan's Manacles issue The damage increase for this item is not being applied to the blessed shield attack. I looked thru the character details screen and its not listed in the damage increases. I have noticed other issues of a similar vein on the switch version of D3.Primeribcutt1 Feb 28
Feb 28 Disappearing Items So my girlfriend was playing Diablo 3 Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch, and she killed a Treasure Goblin and a few of those weird crawly things that explode and release a small poison cloud, but directly after killing all of these, the poison cloud things exploded, and all of the loot from the Treasure Goblin disappeared. What happened? Is this a new thing that was implemented, cause I never encountered this on PS3, PS4, Xbox360, or Xbox One.NightShade0 Feb 28
Feb 27 Can't join friends game PS4 Hi, Both my friend and I have PS+ but neither of us can join the others game. The error is a rather unhelpful "there was a problem joining the game" Both on PS4 and both can join each others games in any other game. We managed to connect once a couple days back without doing anything different but can't again today. Thanks.Tonberry0 Feb 27
Feb 26 Cheaters all over Switch S16 leaderboards The season 16 switch leaderboards are filled cheaters with hacked rings, etc. The top 100 demon hunters all hacked with 3 socketed rings with +1bil % physical dmg bonus and like 14k dmg on them and/or yang's bow with 28k dmg. It would be nice if you guys would at least delete these chars weekly or do us all a favor and ban them. The seasons been live for 4 weeks and nothing has been done and it's only getting worse. I know you guys could care less about console but come on now.Tonda5 Feb 26
Feb 25 Blood Shard Bug The issue I'm having is with a female DH. Basically, I cannot pick up all the shards that I should be able to. It's limiting me under my actual limit. For example: I have a limit blood shard pool of 1110 but it will only allow me to pick up 882. This has not changed in under-limiting me even though I've increased it several times. I'm not sure what would be causing this issue.Basilias3 Feb 25
Feb 23 Well of Souls No Animation Multiplayer Class: Witch Doctor Skill: Spirit Barrage Rune: Well of Souls Platform: PS4 Game Mode: Same screen multiplayer Rune has no animation in multiplayer, makes it extremely difficult to use. In single player it seems to work fine and I get the red spirits per normal. Hopefully an easy hotfix as skills with no animation in only one mode seem odd at best.Sephon5 Feb 23
Feb 23 No Primals on Xbox Iam Para 900 + in season and get no primals on 3 classes all done GR 70 solo. Pls Help. And Items disappear in stash!!!! about 100 items gone in stash!Doppla6 Feb 23
Feb 23 Not able to get trophy achievements anymore? So playing on the PS4 along with many other console choices for D3 i ran into the problem sometime after downloading 1 of the newer exp (whether it was RoS or the nechro addon i will never know) I clearly (on several chars) completed both the 100 goblin's and the unique 70+ equips achievements but to my avail it will not give them to me to finaly complete the plat trophy. aside from not knowing what company to contact about the matter i hope u guys can shed some insite to what i may do to getting this fixed :D Thank you for your timeJokeruwd0 Feb 23
Feb 23 Switch - Unable to claim Challenge Rift Cache I have completed the Challenge Rift with a time of 6:00:683. I see a green checkmark on the Challenge Rift Cache when I view the Challenge Rift Screen. My character is ranked on the leaderboads with the time mentioned above. I can see that I only have 3 days 2 hours 9 minutes to claim the cache. However when I go into the game I am unable to claim or interact with the challenge rift stone (next to the Nephalem rift). I have tried exiting the game completely, hard resetting the Nintendo switch, trying various game modes (invite only, team, etc). Nothing has worked. The only thing that I can think of that might have happened was I started doing the challenge rift while connected to the internet. Then paused (put the Nintendo switch to sleep) to catch a United Airlines Flight. Once back in the air I finished and completed the challenge rift without being connected to the internet. I then go home noticed I didnt have credit for finishing the rift and tried it again while connected to the internet the entire time. I have searched online for answers, posted on reddit Diablo3 subreddit and noticed other people are experiencing the same issue. I dont belive this is isolated to just me. Hoping there is a fix that I am not aware of. Thank you for your time and support.Steen2 Feb 23
Feb 21 [switch] demon hunter arrows bug Normally you would get a spread along with the skill that has rockets, but occasionally i shoot, but no arrows are shot, just the rockets flying out. Ain't always it happens, but occasionally.Duckers11 Feb 21
Feb 21 Season 16 bug Has anyone else been having an issuse with season 16 me and my wife have completed it 2 times now and it just keeps making us complete the final act again its not unlocking the bountys or the rifts for us to continue with the seasoneleetman13371 Feb 21
Feb 20 Switch Challenge Rift 86 I completed Challenge Rift 86 last night and when I went to claim it, there was nothing to claim. I'm pretty sure my I hit the RG with 45 seconds to go on the first run and killed it in just a few seconds. When there was nothing on the stand to claim, I did a full quit and restarted the game. It still wasn't there. To make sure, I ran it again, this time in just a little over 3 mins. Went to claim, and nothing on the stand in town.jacuff3 Feb 20
Feb 19 Monk - Kyroshiro's Blade - Epiphany Bug The basic understanding of this bug is that, during epiphany, if you have a high latency, tied with a high attack speed, you will not gain the damage bonus of Kyroshiro's Blade. Your damage is effectively cut by 1/3rd if affected by this bug, since the Blade is not counted.I always connect to a different country server to play the game.It happene on PC.and the bug exists for a long days.pls fix it as quick as possible.thx!Jackfrost0 Feb 19
Feb 19 EPIPHANY BUG The basic understanding of this bug is that, during epiphany, if you have a high latency, tied with a high attack speed, you will not gain the damage bonus of Kyroshiro's Blade. Your damage is effectively cut by 1/3rd if affected by this bug, since the Blade is not counted.I always connect to a different country server to play the game.and it happened on PC.pls fix it.the bug exists for a long days.thx!Jackfrost0 Feb 19
Feb 17 Rifts Keep Lagging Out or Freezing Twice in a row in less then half an hour.ArchangelJln0 Feb 17
Feb 17 Switch: The software was closed... Hi there, So I bought a Switch Diablo 3 Eternal Edition yesterday and downloaded Diablo from the Nintendo store. Once it was finished I tried to start up the game, but after a few seconds looking at the licensed by Nintendo splash screen it shows me an error : The software was closed because an error occurred. I tried to check the game for corrupted files in the data manager, but this says everything is ok. Next I deleted the game and did a re-download. But this gave the same effect. The I though about enabling flight mode and see what happens. When flight mode is enabled, the game starts fine.... I thought maybe there was a problem with the initial start, so i closed the game enabled WiFi again and tried to start the game again, only for it to be closed again by the switch.... Then I enabled flight mode, started the game, waited till i was in the game, and then enabled WiFi again. As soon as it gets a connection, it will immediately be closed again. When I connect my switch to a tethered connection through my iPhone, the game starts with no problem, logs in the the diablo servers, and i can create a seasonal character and play with no problems. Would anyone have an idea on what might be going on ? Ps. all other games besides Diablo work fine and have no issues what so ever. Pps. I can play seasonal Diablo 3 on my PC using the same WiFi network with no problems.Nazdurath3 Feb 17
Feb 16 Hardcore Skill Bugs for Demon Hunter. 1. (Imaple) with the (Impact) rune is not triggering the 100% Stun for 1.5 seconds and it is also not knocking back enemies like it should. 2. (Caltrops) with the (Torturous Ground) rune is not immobilizing enemies for 2 seconds like it should. 3. (Evasive Fire) with the (Hardend) rune is not applying the 25% Armor for 3 seconds like it should either. For hardcore players this is not acceptable. Please help and fix these issues.Jessue872 Feb 16
Feb 16 Conquest Bug Help!!!! The Years of War Tab for conquest says to reach Greater Rift Level 55 Solo with the full set bonuses of 6 of the following Class sets. I've successfully completed 5 without a problem but just ran both a 55 and a 60 GR for good measure with the (Firebird's Finery) full set bonuses and it isn't counting it as completed... What do I do? I'm having the same problem with the remaining 12 sets I could use doin the same thing.... Basically I cannot get credit for it because it's not granting me completion although I've completed every single set in the game....Jessue870 Feb 16
Feb 16 Help!!! Damage numbers are bugged. My buddies and I are playing D3 on ps4 and my Delsere's Magnum Opus Twister build should be roughly 2B-10B crits But the number display is registering 40b-992B Crits. I have remade my character twice this season and the bug happened both times.Diazell3 Feb 16
Feb 14 Demon Hunter Sentry Issue PS4 Has anyone else run into an issue with two sentries being placed with one button press? It seems like the sensitivity is too high. Now that I think about it, it also seems to happen when I want to use "Marked for Death". I will mark one enemy and then my character says that he can't do that yet. The "Marked for Death" issue is more of a audio annoyance, the the Sentry issue actually hampers my gameplay. Any thoughts?NexusPlexus5 Feb 14
Feb 14 Hardcore Impale skill not working properly. Help!!!! I play Sessional Hardcore with a Demon Hunter, and the skill called (Impale) with the rune effect (Impact) says: The impact causes knockback and has a (100%) chance to stun for 1.5 seconds. I've made video footage proving this effect isn't working 100% of the time. Which makes an unfair disadvantage to (Hardcore players) please help fix this. Multiple attempts at trimming a 5 minute video has stalled my connection to the leaderboards and failed to trim the video down to 1:11 seconds as per the last 5 attempts in a row. My uncle works for Microsoft and suggested that maybe someone was hacking me... Please help!!!! Also my console is now frozen with a solid Black screen while on the phone with Microsoft during trying to produce video evidenc of this. I'm certain now someone is hacking me.Jessue870 Feb 14
Feb 14 NS EFFECTS MISSING/FAIL TO LOAD This is about Nintendo Switch version (have PC & PS3 ones as well but this occurred only on NS - in handheld mode but I'm not playing docked that often so not sure if it appears there). Not sure how to classify the bug as it relates to the game itself but I was only able to recreate it on Demon Hunter. It seems to be related to amount of effects on screen that causes any new effect to fail to appear. The not appearing objects can be anything - starting from skills' visual effects, through nephalem glory globes, up to enemy skills (projectiles, explosions etc.). It happened only in Rifts for me but the mob (and therefore effects) density there is the largest so that may be related. Bug looks similar to how playing on bad connection is (i.e. you shoot elemental arrow, it deals damage but there is no visible flying arrow anywhere) but it also occurs when playing offline. I was able to reproduce it quite reliably by rifting with my Demon Hunter that had Vengeance, Rain f Vengeance (frost), elemental arrow (frost) and Bolas (lightning). After couple of minutes in the rift the bug started to manifest itself. More time Vengeance was activated and other skills used during the duration the faster it came to be. The only way to get rid of the bug is to shut down the game entirely (to the console dashboard level) and then restart it. Sadly I'm not able to post any videos or screenshots as this bug got my HC Demon Hunter killed yesterday by not displaying uberboss telegraphs in a narrow corridor.Trikson0 Feb 14
Feb 13 SWITCH ERROR 2203-0144 "TOO MANY CONTROLLERS" We are playing couch co-op in local mode because we do not have a nintendo online subscription. We have 2 pro controllers and 4 of the joy-cons. 2 pro controllers and 2 joy-cons works fine for 4 players. If I use 2 joy-cons in a joy-con grip this makes two joy-cons act essentially as one controller. If I use 2 pro controllers and 4 joy-cons in two grips I should be able to play 4-player like I would in all other 4-player games on the switch. For Diablo 3 it seems like this is not counting these controllers correctly because I get error 2203-0144 too many controllers for local mode. So for now we have 2 pro controllers and 2 individual joy-con controllers for playing. Believe me, one joy-con does not have enough buttons to properly play D3. Please fix it so that the game counts the controllers correctly (2 joy-cons in a grip is 1 controller).Ralk0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Primals bugged on PS4 Season 16 I can not get primals on Season 16, and I believe I bugged my account. When I initially completed GR70, the automatic primal dropped. I collected the loot and identified everything, but I had a power flicker and never upgraded my legendary gems nor completed the rift with Orek. I have been unable to receive a primal since. I’m currently Paragon 796. My friend who I play with 90% of the time has seen 10 primals from drops, Kadala and rare upgrades at the cube in the time I have seen 0. I understand there is RNG involved but the odds of luck causing that great a disparity are beyond astronomical. Is there any way to fix this? I have since completed GR70 and above 100+ times on 5 different characters.warbux1 Feb 13
Feb 13 Switch- Vesalius mini map Vesalius boss does not show spawn in mini map during either regular rift or in a greater rift. This is really annoying as I play a HC toon and knowing where the boss spawns is very important.MistresGynny0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Cant play with friends on PS4 Hello all, Im writting here too, to see if i can get a little help. My friend and i have been trying to play this game on the PS4 online we both have copies of the game, playstation plus subscription and we also forwarded the necessary ports on our own routers but we still get a " there was a problem connecting" error when we try to join each others game and/or party in game All other games work diablo 3 is the only game that will not let us play together... after some research i found that this is an OLD issue..... why is it so hard to play with your friends online... isnt that the opposite of what you guys should be doin, you should be helping players play together.... not preventing them.... i feel ive just been throwing money at the issue, ended up buying the game twice and adding PS plus to 2 different accounts thinking it was an issue with my account, only to find that it still didnt work.... please let me know what i can do to get this to work.....Dehlasoul0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Ps4 rubberbanding Play station 4 Diablo three issues I have found when my camera is plugged in no matter if I’m using it or not it causes extreme rubberbanding to where if people can’t even join my game and they just leave I have disconnected the camera nothing I also changed and the leg went away I plug the microphone in because I have moved my television and I was using the same wire with my gigabit connection and when I plug the microphone in the lagstarted I made a town portal I went to town and I unplugged it and it went away. So I tested it further today and it’s definitely causing lag and then I had another problem. This has happened to me probably 40 times this season I am at the bloody shard Lady and someone close is the purple rift and the screen pops up and I get stuck in I have to reset. I have tried to tweet and they ran me around to here. Please forward to the Devs Ps4 The PlayStation camera is causing rubberbanding Please email me or arrange a callLETHALxSOUR0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Spirit Barrage: Well of Souls INVISIBLE! Animation in same screen multiplayer is in invisible for spirit Barrage well of soulsSlick0 Feb 13
Feb 12 PS4 multiplayer issues Since the new update on 1/16/19 Ver. 1.28 during online play my connection now severely lags when it has never done so before. I have reset my router, verified my connection, and restarted on both ends the PS4. Also since the update during online multiplayer the can no longer hear me when I am using my mic. Looking for a quick resolve!Chaos9117 Feb 12
Feb 12 In-game Chat broken since 2.6.4 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770747228#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20771137189 Also mentioned in this thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770756977#post-7 -------------------- It seems ever since patch 2.6.4 hit PS4/Xbox, the in-game chat is broken. Please fix this...having to create a party chat or add people to Friends lists just is rather annoying when you're just doing something like a pub bounties run.Rebel72541 Feb 12