Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
Jan 7 Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom125 Jan 7
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
1d Devs please read Charcter problemsMadSkillzBro1 1d
1d Diablo 3 act 1 bug So I just started a necromancer character and beat the boss of act 1. I am trying to travel from act 1 to act 2 and everytime I try there is some kind of error and the game closes and the disk is ejected from my ps4. Anyone else having this problem?Ktulukiller0 1d
2d Lost Legendary items I just killed Cydaea and then defeated Azmodan. Cydaea dropped a legendary sword unidentified of course. And then Azmodan dropped an unidentified legendary scythe. Neither of those weapons show up in my inventory. I don't understand why not. It must be a bug of some kind. I would appreciate any help with this matter.MalGanis0 2d
2d Bug with the Game of Bones Achievement Had an issue with the Game of Bones achievement not unlocking as there was a bug when the necromancer DLC first came out. Wondering if anyone knows a solution or workaround to unlock it.Colby830 2d
3d Crashing on Act III Beacon-lighting mission I have the Eternal Collection and playing on a regular PS4. My two sons and I are playing separate campaigns (i.e. playing in campaign mode) and all of us experience crashes in the same place: Act III at the mission where you need to light beacons. My sons were playing necromancers and I was playing crusader. The crash is consistent and none of us can advance beyond this mission.Scottgun2 3d
Sep 10 Combined gems disappeared I was combining a bunch of amethysts together to convert to rubies and after I was done combining them I had none of them in my inventory outside of a few I didn't have enough to combine with. I'm guessing around 30+ amethysts are just gone. I've been searching and can't find anything on it. Anyone run into this? Or by chance know how to get them back? Only thing I've really tried is combining some more amethysts that I converted from another gem hoping they'd just show up. Xbox one, non season. Not sure if it matters but I combined them while the menu was on the filtered settingCaptainCrunk0 Sep 10
Sep 6 Bounty: Kill Morghum the beast I have cleared both maps of Path of the Drowned and Blood Marsh. I have killed 118/150. There are no more enemies for me to kill, so I am not able to complete this bounty. This is in the xbox one console.Dunn3rd1 Sep 6
Sep 4 Hardcore Deamon Hunter died My Hardcore Deamon Hunter died about 5 minutes ago. I was lvl 70 paragon 192. With my passive to revive in case I died and my character still died. I've not died before in the last 60 seconds. So I don't know why my character died. Can you please check what happened?Kortman1 Sep 4
Aug 31 Connection problem. I have been trying to connect to diablo 3 severs on ps4 but I can only play single player and the odd thing is if I use my phone's internet to play it works.Can someone help me?SwadiqaOwl0 Aug 31
Aug 29 Bugged legendary At lvl 41 in act 2 I picked up a legendary chest armor that dropped from a bad guy. I went to go identify it and there isn't a legendary chest armor. The game still says I should have 1 with a green star. Instead of the legendary item my chest armor has been duplicated! Both the one I'm wearing and the duplicated one in my inventory both say equiped and when I drop the duplicate the one I am wearing unequips and drops as well.Serenegrace1 Aug 29
Aug 28 Paragon Levels Not Going Up My DH hit paragon level 730, the bar started filling up a bit, and then it just kinda stopped.....he's not gaining any more paragon xp and i don't know why!! D: can someone pls help? is my character file somehow corrupted or something? x-x this is gonna be bothering me all night, i don't know if i should just delete the character after transfering my stash and then have someone power level me, or should i stick with it, or do i need to delete all the game data, or is this something that is a bug and can be fixed x-x,Vorren6 Aug 28
Aug 27 Necromancers Missing Summon Summoned my flesh Golem and asked a friend to look at it and she couldn't see it.Shows on my screen but it didn't appear on anyone elses.The only thing Visable was his large Shadow on the ground or when I de summoned him. He's completely missing visually on my teammates screens. I'm playing on PS4 Please help :)VelvetChai1 Aug 27
Aug 26 PS4 - Bought the game, can't download update Bought Diablo 3 - Ultimate Evil Edition for my PS4 a few days ago. I've tried downloading the update (which says "Version 1.26"). But it won't download, at all. No issue with my internet. I can connect to PSN and download other updates just fine. What happens is when I try to download the update: Preparing to download... (10%) then it goes to Copying (0%) Then it just goes blank. Shows the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (English): Version 1.26" title, but the bottom bit above the progress bar is blank. It won't download it, at all. Any help for this, please?Sylvanei2 Aug 26
Aug 26 Akarat‘s Champion disappears dear Blizzard team, I recently noticed on the PS4 that after activating Akarat's champion, the ability sometimes disappears far too early. Optically (on the character) the ability is still active. However, the bonuses of the ability itself do not count as if it were not active. The bar above the skill button has also disappeared. Only the cooldown continues normally.Whoa1 Aug 26
Aug 25 Disc not recognizing On my PS4 my disc for diablo 3 reaper of souls won't read. Is it because of the new eternal edition? All of my other disc games work, my DVD and Blu-ray work. Only my disc for reaper of souls won't work. I've tried my dad's disc, my brothers, and my own.Serenegrace1 Aug 25
Aug 24 Signet ring of Blizzard Signet ring of Blizzard is not appearing in my stash. Had that earlier but lost my save and started again but ring is not appearing. Tried to relink xboxlive account - no luck. Any suggestions? PS. xbox360 uee version of the gameAnRii1 Aug 24
Aug 22 PS4 Glitch: Missing Texture - Leoric's Manor After the update which added extra rooms to Manor, there is now a glitch. This might have been the update that initially added Set Dungeons to D3. On the old balcony (near Halls of Agony), there is a missing hillside texture. It now shows as a simple, blank grey field (Adventure Mode only). In Campaign Mode, you can still see correct hillside with rocks & trees. I waited over a year to post on this, because I assumed it would be fixed. I have verified this issue with two installs: Base PS4 and PS4 Pro. The presentation & atmosphere of D3 is beyond stellar (please fix). Thank you!GamerDad660 Aug 22
Aug 20 850 pg insta killed to t13 unkown? Unstable anomaly? 16.5 mil damage taken? ?? Video at Twitter account jakethesnakeatx, look under tweets and replies. Check out @JakeTheSnakeATX’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/JakeTheSnakeATX/status/1027481317880078336?s=09 Also another comparison video there of my unstable anomaly working fine in a gr89 Check out @JakeTheSnakeATX’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/JakeTheSnakeATX/status/1027616890838032384?s=09 I had just put on hellfire amulet with the unstable anomaly passive an hour prior, so I assume this might have somethkng to do with it. That doesn't explain how I took 16.5 mil damage from "unknown ". The slow time bubble from the key boss and my templar perhaps pulling them in might be suspect as well I'm using galvanizing ward, ashnagarrs, my storm armor and magic weapon deflection are both active, halo of karini active, archon stack from swami active at around 80 stacksTigrewoooods1 Aug 20
Aug 20 Xbox One save corrupted Hi, I was messing around trying to set up a guest account on my Xbox One for my brother who is coming to visit for the holidays and after it created a my gamertag(1) I went back in to my game and it logged me out and said my saved data was corrupted. Just for adding a guest account on a second controller? I thought no big deal I will go on again and the cloud save will load my characters up easy. When I reloaded the game it was like it was from scratch and no characters were there so I dug into my settings and saw import. I was happy it had my data and the warning about loss of characters was a non issue for me since it saw me as a new player anyhow...so it had none for me to lose. This must be it my lost corrupt save.....No! It took me back to my pre reaper of souls save even before I had a paladin made..how does blizzard not say the import is not the cloud save but the old data? it was so easy to trip into the false sense that it was my lost save and instead it back dated me entirely as of Dec. 20 I had a 70 Barb at 35 ish paragon now it's a 43..... What a joke it is trying to get support on the support site it just takes me in circles. Would love a blizzard tech to contact me to see if this is reversible? Since the online support is not any help...and before more gets messed up this is my Xbox One stuff not PCso leave that go please or I will have no characters on anything left. Now it thinks the save as of tonight Dec 21 is my cloud save not the one from a few days back that had all my characters still current. Can the cloud save be recovered from the last time it had a logged save...before all this fubar. it must be a bug it deleted my data then what else was I meant to do but import at that point?. How is import not synonymous with a cloud save anyhow at this point? If it's not how does the game not periodically update this older import to keep it as a back up after all it screwed me pretty much as far as I can tell. Frustrated gamer KirkKirkusFreak26 Aug 20
Aug 20 hardcore character "permadied" on pvp Lost my character on hardcore after a pvp battle,playing on xbox one, i tought PvP battles couldn't kill your hardcore character!? i happened right after i got out from the battlegrounds, I archived it on hall of the fallen to see why he died but its just unknown , i am really sad to lose a character over a bug, even more because it was my main character.killumati9991 Aug 20
Aug 19 Corpse Lance Problem PS4 Cant confirm for xbox one. But i get a bug. When i die and come back in a rift or greater rift at least, Corpse lance wont work with corpses on the ground or land of the dead active. Sometimes i have to press another attack and it will work. Sometimes i have to quit out the game. Really sucks as it can ruin a rift or take minutes off of my time.AydenTheKila0 Aug 19
Aug 19 No loot drops for kills Not getting any loot drops. I kill whole hordes of beasts and especially harder to kill beasts in yellow, and more and get nothing for it. Less than random, not happy. I am trying to gear up my characters and cannot get anything for all my work. Ridiculous.Sariazhar0 Aug 19
Aug 19 Seasonal character not saving progression Hello! The issue that I am experiencing is on my seasonal character. I complete seasonal challenges and earn the rewards once they are completed. Only to find when I log off and log back on that the most recent ones I completed have gone from red (completed) back to grey. This is also affecting the loot that I received on the tasks themselves. Any guidance would be great. Thank you!AaronLinn0 Aug 19
Aug 17 Bug mise à jour It's been several months since my pet dog mascot disappeared from my account after one of your updates and it still has not reappeared while logically it should have thank you for doing something (Im french)elfifou890 Aug 17
Aug 16 Weekly Challenge Rift 60 not available Playing XBOX one, completed challenge 59 (barbarian) last week. Challenges expire for me on Monday afternoon, with a new challenge active shortly after. Currently, it shows challenge 59 and states that it is expired, with no mention or access to the newest challenge, 60. Any help or update would be appreciated.JAFOmaster2 Aug 16
Aug 16 Kadala, Kulle and Greed Please, please, please - can we have Kadala and Zolten Kulle show up in Greed's chest once in a while so we can smash them a few times? As many crappy drops as we get after running tons of bounties and Grifts, it would make us feel better.SumPhantasmo1 Aug 16
Aug 15 Ancient Belts missing enchantment attributes Ancient Zoey's Belt and Primal Ancient Zoey's Belt missing Resist All Elements from possible enchantments. My current Zoey's Belt shows the attribute and so does other Zoey's Belts. Platform = Xbox One Type of Bug = Item bug Summary = Zoey's Belts are missing the possibility for Resist All Elements Description = I have one of each of the Ancient and Primal Zoey's Secret belts and both are missing the possibility to reroll anything to Resist All Elements. I was playing multiplayer local couch coop on the Xbox One as the second player when this happened. The first Zoey's belt I received was a regular legendary and I was able to add Resist All Elements to it. The second one was Ancient and when I went to change Armor to Resist All Elements it was not available as a possibility, so I changed it to something else anyway and was hoping that possibility would show up afterwards, but it didn't. Several days later I was using the Kanai's Cube to Reforge Legendary Items on a different Zoey's Secret regular legendary belt and happened to get a Primal Zoey's Secret. I was very excited until I tried to add Resist All Elements and again it was not available. I have not changed anything on the Primal yet. We quit the game and I logged in directly as a solo player and the option to add Resist All Elements still was not available. The person I play couch coop with found an Ancient Zoey's today and was able to add Resist All Elements to his. Why can't I?Hiio1 Aug 15
Aug 12 Act 1 Leoric's Passage spawn bug There's a small room that's inaccessible due to the crater that's there. Mobs do spawn in that inaccessible room and are walking on top of the crater.Pr1m3v1l12 Aug 12
Aug 12 Angel wing gone So recently I came back to D3 on my PS4 after a couple of years break. Previously, before i stop playing (which is a few months after RoS came out), i had an angel wing that was sent through my mail. It was white and wavy (like the one in my profile pict). Can't remember how i got it. After i came back, i saw that i had another wing in my cosmetics bag. I equipped that new wing and my angel wing was gone. I can't find my angel wing anywhere now, not in my bag nor my mail. I have tried creating a new character but nothing came in the mail either. So does this mean i lost my angel wing forever now? If not how do i get it back?CCK0 Aug 12
Aug 9 Unidentified Legendaries Not in Inventory XB1 So, i've been noticing an issue since the latest version of Diablo 3 implemented seasons on the XBOX1. For some reason, without reason or a pattern, characters that I have in the season will no longer show unidentified legendary items in their inventory. Usually this occurs on a daily basis and through any period of time while playing. When looking in my inventory, I can see that I have an unidentified item, due to the green star over the section that has it, but when I view this section it will not have the item listed. Instead, which is another bug associated with this bug, it will now list my "Equipped" items in the "Inventory" section, which it normally doesn't do. The only way i've found to resolve this is to go to the Book of Cain and use it to identify what is hidden. Once this is done, the item will show up in that section where it wasn't appearing before. Also, the issue with the equipped items in the inventory listing will remain until I quit out of the current session and log back in. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of how to resolve this? Thank you for your time.GreenSteele5 Aug 9
Aug 5 Keywarden in act 4 on 360 not dropping keys I've killed the keywarden on act 4 in torment 2 50 times now and not 1 key has dropped on Xbox 360Shivamish1 Aug 5
Aug 5 Lost over 100 paragon levels + items This issue happened in seasonal. So last night I logged at I believe paragon 482. When I logged back on, my character is at 335. I lost all items any progress I made. I would find it hard to believe I lost internet connection, as I'm pretty sure I grouped with people in that mean time, and had no connectivity issues through the house. That day I had a similar weird problem where items I crafted later disappeared despite my crafting materials showing they were used. Is there any fix? If not, i guess i quit.Julius1 Aug 5
Aug 5 linking companion app battletag not found the companion app cant find my battle tagSurfacing1 Aug 5
Aug 3 Lost Legendary In Mail So i was trying to send a legendary level 70 mace to a separate account in my possession but the item which had it's level cap reset using a level 150 Gem of Ease were both lost when the item was never added to the inventory of the second account's characteretrol0 Aug 3
Aug 2 All items disappeared Hello, My friend sent me like 100+ best items on Diablo 3 PS4, because he doesn’t play anymore ( my psn Id: Citrinax ) I’ve accepted it today in the morning and left my house for couple hours . After I came back my all new items been gone from my stash and inventory , only my old ones been left as before accepting my friend items. No one has ability to switch my PS4 on without me as it is locked . And I don’t think that someone stole it as only missing items is the ones I just received . Any ideas why? Thank youCitrina3 Aug 2
Jul 30 Xbox One Achievements Still Not Unlocking Console: Xbox One Diablo Version: C2.6.0.46692 Brand new Necro save For background, a previous achievement has been broken since original release for me (see below). I finally decided to delete my save (cloud and local) because Necromancer came out. Lo & Behold, new achievement issues on a brand new save. Affected Achievements: Bone Skewer: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One tracker stuck at 55% Game of Bones: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One achievement not unlocked Really old affected achievement: Greed Over Need: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One tracker stuck at 85%. I would like these to be patched. Why not just check on startup of the game? What fundamentally prevents me from unlocking the achievements I earned in this game? It seems like this isn't really that hard of an issue to resolve (the progress is literally tracked in game), yet it's plagued me for years. Update: Necro achievements unlocked by switching games. Greed over Need still broken for me.TheJackal3 Jul 30
Jul 27 Missing Stash Items (Xbox One) I bought and redownloaded the game after a few years and when I went to my stash I found that my stash space had gone from the 210 max back to 20 and hundreds of pieces of my gear had vanished with it.Grif160 Jul 27
Jul 26 Is crash in xbox one Is crash in xbox oneeternaldead1 Jul 26
Jul 26 Frequent crashing (Xbox One UEE) I'm playing a wizard on the UEE (disc) version on my Xbox One which I imported from my Xbox 360. I always play bounties in adventure mode. The game allows me to get through one act's worth of bounties per day, but then utterly fails. Modes of crashing have been: freezes, crash to dashboard, crash to game loading screen, and once it started making siren "whooping" noises while still otherwise playable before crashing to dashboard. The crash predictably happens roughly halfway through a second act's worth of bounties. If I play my one act, quit game, reload game, and play another act of bounties and repeating that awful process I can get through ~3 act's worth of bounties on a day before the game crashes. Each crash causes my character to roll back to an autosave several minutes prior. Therefore, I can't get excited about any legendary items I find because it is very likely that after the next crash they'll be gone. This game is unplayable, and there's no excuse for that. I've bought the Collector's Editions for Diablo III and Reaper of Souls on PC, and I owned Diablo III on my Xbox 360 before buying the UEE for my Xbox One. No other version of this game has been even remotely as crashy as this iteration. Please let me know if any other details would be helpful for troubleshooting purposes.JackSpadesSI28 Jul 26
Jul 22 I should have almost all the achievements I've put over 400hours into this game all offline I just got online and there's no achievements unlocked i've made one of each hero how do I contact the game creators cause I call you guys already and you said you can't help cause I'm on Xbox one and I called Xbox support and they told me to get a hold of the game creators. Both Blizard and Xbox support could not help me with the problem of not having me achievements..GhostDragon1 Jul 22
Jul 22 Missing Red&Blue angel wings So i have had the game on my ps3/old ps4 since Vanilla but recently bought a new ps4 and when i installed the game, i have lost all my wings and pets. I had bought the RoS ultimate evil edition and possibly even preordered it. I remember having my blue and red angel wings that go really well with my transmogs can anyone help me with this or is it a lost cause?MattMann3 Jul 22
Jul 21 CAN'T SEE 2 DOWNLOAD OPTIONS ON PS4 Hi there, I bought Diablo III: Eternal Collection just yesterday in Polish PS Store. When I downloaded it, it is started in Polish. So I removed the Saved Data files and whole game, went to PS Store and didn't find options to choose Download buttons. Based on that article I can switch the language choosing at Game Page in PS Store: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/13922802258 But there is only one button. Could you please explain why it is happening? If I bought in Polish PS Store can't I play English version?!Mimoliho3 Jul 21
Jul 19 Season 14 Scoundrel Token problem So far this season I've only gotten http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Slipka%27s_Letter_Opener. I've even tried upgrading like 10 rare tokens & they all turn into the letter opener. Is there some bug preventing the other 2 scoundrel tokens from dropping, or is this intentional & we're supposed to only be getting this token this season?Kaerfemag1 Jul 19
Jul 18 Treasure Goblin loot distribution problem. All loot from treasure goblins goes to 2nd player in co-op mode on console. Me and my brother just recently got the game for PS4 and we noticed while playing co-op that the treasure goblins loot almost always goes entirely to the 2nd player. The first player MIGHT get a few pieces if they are lucky. Not sure if this is in fact a bug but it is very unfair to the first player. I know we can swap gear after wards but class specific gear goes to the second player for only their class as well.KingLT0 Jul 18
Jul 15 Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch in console ... I know that D3 have Korea subtitle in PC version. Why Blizzard ignored Korea console users... they and I begged blizzard a lot of time. please make just Subtitles (caption, dialog is in Korean. ) pleaseLOGANS248 Jul 15
Jul 14 Gibbering Gemstone issue [PS4] A friend and I were farming up the Staff of Herding components, after he obtained the Gibbering Gemstone, I logged out of the console for a bit while he farmed up the blueprint. When he got the blueprint and went to go craft the staff, the Gibbering Gemstone had disappeared. It's not in either of our inventories or stashes.Xalmyst0 Jul 14