Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
Jan 7 Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom125 Jan 7
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
31m Missing Red&Blue angel wings So i have had the game on my ps3/old ps4 since Vanilla but recently bought a new ps4 and when i installed the game, i have lost all my wings and pets. I had bought the RoS ultimate evil edition and possibly even preordered it. I remember having my blue and red angel wings that go really well with my transmogs can anyone help me with this or is it a lost cause?MattMann2 31m
2d Season 14 Scoundrel Token problem So far this season I've only gotten http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Slipka%27s_Letter_Opener. I've even tried upgrading like 10 rare tokens & they all turn into the letter opener. Is there some bug preventing the other 2 scoundrel tokens from dropping, or is this intentional & we're supposed to only be getting this token this season?Kaerfemag1 2d
3d Treasure Goblin loot distribution problem. All loot from treasure goblins goes to 2nd player in co-op mode on console. Me and my brother just recently got the game for PS4 and we noticed while playing co-op that the treasure goblins loot almost always goes entirely to the 2nd player. The first player MIGHT get a few pieces if they are lucky. Not sure if this is in fact a bug but it is very unfair to the first player. I know we can swap gear after wards but class specific gear goes to the second player for only their class as well.KingLT0 3d
6d Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch Please make D3 Korea subtitle patch in console ... I know that D3 have Korea subtitle in PC version. Why Blizzard ignored Korea console users... they and I begged blizzard a lot of time. please make just Subtitles (caption, dialog is in Korean. ) pleaseLOGANS248 6d
Jul 14 Gibbering Gemstone issue [PS4] A friend and I were farming up the Staff of Herding components, after he obtained the Gibbering Gemstone, I logged out of the console for a bit while he farmed up the blueprint. When he got the blueprint and went to go craft the staff, the Gibbering Gemstone had disappeared. It's not in either of our inventories or stashes.Xalmyst0 Jul 14
Jul 14 Nemesis appears without announcement Nemesis appears without announcement (no noise for three times, no Vibration of the Controller). His portal appears not fully cause my character is at once dead. It happens two to three times in a run in great Nephalemportals. Is this normal? I can’t remember that this happened as well in the last two seasons. So please help.DocHolliday9 Jul 14
Jul 13 Difficulty levels Difficulty levels not changing to show higher or lower levels.TheGuru3 Jul 13
Jul 12 [Xbox One] Season 14 Pennant Missing I completed the first four chapters of my Season 14 journey, got the portrait frame, got the pennant, and snagged my set bonus. I even applied the portrait frame and pennant to my current character and continued playing for a while. When I signed in the next day, the pennant was not on my character. I went to reapply it, but it wasn't in my vanity item collection in my inventory. It's just gone with know apparent way to get it back. Nothing else is missing. I still have all my gear, portrait frames, wings, pets, etc. Only the new Season 14 pennant is gone.Zer0fluX1 Jul 12
Jul 11 Diablo 3 PS3: Got sent back to Act 1 i was playing diablo 3, and joined my friends party over PSN. after he left the party i was stuck in act 1 because i was helping his level 6 character. Ive tried to go and continue on my barbarian but im still in act 1, and i cant teleport anywhere. Even my quests have been reset back to the very first quest.. please help!nickree3 Jul 11
Jul 10 Land of the dead, corpse lance bug Periodically during GR, after activating land of the dead, corpse lance will not work. It will not target or activate. Platform is PS4.Teambizy1 Jul 10
Jul 9 Xbox One: Constant Resetting/Game unplayable Since Diablo RoS came out last Tuesday I have not been able to play. First I purchased the digital copy. After install, the game would play for 2 minutes and then my xbox would restart. I re-installed the game and it still had the issue. I did the hard reset on the xbox and I still had the issue. I went out and I purchased the physical copy of Diablo for Xbox One. I still had the same issue. I even did a factory reset on the Xbox One. I Still had the issue. Every other game, be it digital or physical works perfectly. Where am I supposed to turn? I have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft and they have no advice or information for me that helps. I tried to submit a ticket to Blizzard but they directed me to Microsoft. What am I supposed to do. I have tried 3 different copies of the game and I have the same issue. I understand that this is rare problem as I cannot seem to find too many people experiencing it. I am experiencing it though and it's start to piss me off. The game is completely unplayable. I have the latest dashboard version installed on my Xbox One. I have asked Mircosoft if that could be the issue and they have no answer. I have tried to find a way to roll back the OS for the my Xbox but there is no way to do that. If I knew what was causing this, I would feel a little better. Even if I couldn't fix it right away, I would at least know what why it was happening and could plan from there. I am at a loss. I need help.Elitelevel1 Jul 9
Jul 9 Frequent crashing (Xbox One UEE) I'm playing a wizard on the UEE (disc) version on my Xbox One which I imported from my Xbox 360. I always play bounties in adventure mode. The game allows me to get through one act's worth of bounties per day, but then utterly fails. Modes of crashing have been: freezes, crash to dashboard, crash to game loading screen, and once it started making siren "whooping" noises while still otherwise playable before crashing to dashboard. The crash predictably happens roughly halfway through a second act's worth of bounties. If I play my one act, quit game, reload game, and play another act of bounties and repeating that awful process I can get through ~3 act's worth of bounties on a day before the game crashes. Each crash causes my character to roll back to an autosave several minutes prior. Therefore, I can't get excited about any legendary items I find because it is very likely that after the next crash they'll be gone. This game is unplayable, and there's no excuse for that. I've bought the Collector's Editions for Diablo III and Reaper of Souls on PC, and I owned Diablo III on my Xbox 360 before buying the UEE for my Xbox One. No other version of this game has been even remotely as crashy as this iteration. Please let me know if any other details would be helpful for troubleshooting purposes.JackSpadesSI19 Jul 9
Jul 5 Xbox 360-Act 2 Loading Screen Freezes Bought Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for Xbox 360 a few days ago. Had absolutely no trouble playing the entirety of Act 1 with multi-player co-op. The game never lagged or froze while playing. We got to the last quest of Act 1, and after talking to the Caravan master to move on to Act 2, it brings up the loading screen and just freezes the entire xbox so badly that I have to do a hard reset of the system. Gave it a rest and tried it again later with one player, same thing. It just always freezes completely at the Act 2 loading screen every time. Have tried several times, and the exact same thing happens. Don't know if this is a common issue or just a faulty disk?LaWombat0 Jul 5
Jul 4 Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ Diablo 3 completely crashes my PS4 Pro :/ The best description of the issue: ... Region: European France With the last patch 2.4.3 and the last little update release today, the game completly crashes on my PS4 Pro. It's random and i can't get the OS dashboard anymore. I have to shutdown my console by pressing the ON button during few seconds. I'm alone in this case ? 3 crashes like this from yesterday :/ No issue on others games. I play a lot to Diablo 3 and now i can't play without fear to crash again :( I can't send any report because OS is not accessible and no report in system too. Reproduce with patch 1.15 and 1.16. Seems to be related to PS4 Pro support, never had issues with 1.14. ------------- More info: Patch 1.15: 1 crash during game, auto report sent. 1 crash during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. Patch 1.16: 2 crashes during game playing on remote Vita. Console completly frozen, impossible to go back to the Dash. I have to check if it's because of remote play or not. Never had those issues with 1.14. ------------ Seems to work fine without internet access (cable disconnected)KikitheKing247 Jul 4
Jul 4 PS4 - Bought the game, can't download update Bought Diablo 3 - Ultimate Evil Edition for my PS4 a few days ago. I've tried downloading the update (which says "Version 1.26"). But it won't download, at all. No issue with my internet. I can connect to PSN and download other updates just fine. What happens is when I try to download the update: Preparing to download... (10%) then it goes to Copying (0%) Then it just goes blank. Shows the "Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (English): Version 1.26" title, but the bottom bit above the progress bar is blank. It won't download it, at all. Any help for this, please?Sylvanei1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Why hasnt my game ever updated I have a ps3 and i downloaded ros there are clearly new updates out but mine stays on 1.03 is there any way to fix that??Deadmose1 Jul 4
Jul 3 XB1 Dream team achievement not unlocking So I recently got all 7 classes to level 70. The in game list having dream team completed (crusader is not checked in the box). I waited about 3 days for xbox to complete the achievement but it did not unlock. I was then able to try and power level all 7 classes to level 70. I competed this task online in multiplayer games. The Xbox system shows the achievement at 42%. And has not unlocked even after releveled a second character of each class to 70.Rathon1 Jul 3
Jul 3 Monkey king set dungeon bug. Playing on Xbox One and have run the Monkey King set dungeon about twenty five times now. Every single run I have made sure to kill every single thing and every run it tells me there is o e enemy left. Hate to tell you but there are only 424 enemies not 425. Should have already mastered this but it's buggy.DaniLan0 Jul 3
Jul 2 Crashing while Im fighting diablo The game keeps crashing and taking me back to my dashboard when I get half way done with killing diablo. Diablo says “let’s see how you do in my realm of terror” then it goes to the loading screen and then just crashes to my dashboard. Anyone else having this issue or similar? Please help.Ajemmerick0 Jul 2
Jul 2 PS4 -Local/Couch Co-Op not working with S14 Hi! I am playing on PS4, and my roommate and I have for the past few seasons been able to do Couch Co-op, without any issues. I have a PS Plus subscription and he has a PSN sub account on our PS4. As of this most recent season, I've been able to make a seasonal character, but when my roommate tries to join with a Seasonal character of his own, it won't let him. any idea why? do we need two PS plus accounts now?? Thanks!Longstrider3 Jul 2
Jul 2 Legendary gear vanishing. On 2 separate occasions now my friend has had 2 pieces of legendary gear even set bonus items replaced with rare gear. The legendary gear is nowhere to be found in inventory or stash, any idea what's going on? Poor guy just started playing the game, hate to see him quit over a bug like this.xTIMMY0 Jul 2
Jun 28 PS4 - Follower Gear Disappeared I don't know how this is still a bug after all these years, but I finally got bit by it the other day. Been doing a lot of MP during the season and usually just left the game open to friends to join. Well, one of those times I guess I forgot to dismiss my follower when I got the notification that someone had joined and RIP gear. Didn't notice until I saw that he died during a grift. Thankfully I didn't have any prime gear equipped and was able to retool, but this is beyond obnoxious.Oberyn0 Jun 28
Jun 27 [XBOX ONE] Missing items from Armory I made several gear sets in the armory and was working fine last night. Today, everything that was in one set is lost. This included 3 leveled up to 25+ legendary gems. I found that my first 2 sets result in the same set equipped. The 4th set is missing items that I no longer have. And all that gems that were in the 2nd set I can't find in inventory, in stash, or on my character. Anyone know how to fix this issue?Leoma0 Jun 27
Jun 27 Sage's Journey Anyone else not having certain blacksmith plans drop for them, specifically the Sage's Journey set for the extra DB drop.Y3TT132 Jun 27
Jun 27 Missing challenges Yes I unlock certain challenges like the complete act 1 in under an hour pretty much any time challenge and it unlocks them then as soon as I log out for the night when I come back on the next time it says I do not have them completed anymore I've ran through them all twice and it has done it both times getting frustrated with it I am on xbox oneTorturedSoul0 Jun 27
Jun 27 Flawless victory flawed I have completed the 3 challenges avarice on a good day and divinity but my flawless victory is not unlock on the season journey can this please be fixed I am on xbox one my gamertag is tortur3dsoulsgtTorturedSoul0 Jun 27
Jun 27 Missing characters Hi, I've not played in several months. I've returned and found (non-hardcore) characters missing. I play on a PS4 under the account name petepaw2016. I have the current update/patch. Thanks for advice on solutions. Best regards, PeteCaldon1 Jun 27
Jun 27 Bug trophies on ps4 Hi, i'm french and sorry for my bad english, I have bug for 2 trophies don't appear on ps4, 1 for mission on act 3 i do allllll mission but the trophies don't come, and after for the trophies when i kill asmodan, i try to kill him solo, coop, aventures, normal, difficult, with all champ, he never come, plz help meeeee ;( i want my platine trophies...Tiboug2 Jun 27
Jun 27 Xbox characters all deleted All my characters were deleted but I still have my paragon levels. Use my brothers account as home on Xbox so I can play Diablo 3 using his account. Want characters back please.ZanyDruid2 Jun 27
Jun 26 Helltooth Set not working So I currently play on Xbox One. This season I have been playing Witch Doctor. The 2 piece and 4 piece set bonuses from the Helltooth set do not appear to be working correctly. The only buff that appears from the set is the 6 piece bonus. I have checked the stat pages to see if the damage reduction percentage goes up and there is no change on the character details page. I have test with each of the skills listed that proc the bonus effects with no change or signs of activation. Has anyone else had the bug to occur?DannyB4160 Jun 26
Jun 26 Game closing when signing in Hi friend, I'm having trouble to play Diablo 3 RoS on xbox one with the latest patch. I haven't played for a long time but today, after downloaded the update, I inserted the disc and game went on normally. However after selecting my profile the game abruptly ends returning to xbox one home page. I tried to play other games and it runs as expected, also tried to log in on other accounts, but no success either. Disc don't seem to be scratched or something like that at all. Hope I receive an answer. Appreciate your attention.GoldenPants0 Jun 26
Jun 24 404 Page not found So apparently when I attempt to upload a Video recording from Xbox Live as proof I get this wonderful little pop up saying, "404 Page not found" order why this is happening all if a sudden? Link to prove an error occurred was: https://account.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?xr=shellnav but apparently I'm not able to post this for some reason?Jessue871 Jun 24
Jun 21 can't advance past torment I in difficulty pc bug report I am unable to advance from the first page of the difficulty. there is a lit arrow after torment I but when I click on it nothing happens. I would really appreciate an answer to this issue since I reported it a couple of days ago and have not heard a thing. not real happy with blizzard after playing for so many yearskaiulani1 Jun 21
Jun 21 No mail after rebirth Hi, I didn't receive any mail after using the rebirth function on my non season char (DH). After rebirth I logged in as another non season char (Cru), but didn't see any mail. First time trying season on ps4 version. I hope I don't lose my season char at the end of the season. Several month play would be wasted then :(Ashishin1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Are seasons down? I just logged on a few minutes ago to find that I couldn't start up my season characterGrimblaker0 Jun 21
Jun 20 Season of Greed ?? Twice now I have encountered goblins that DID NOT have a duplicate AND twice I have had Gelatinous Sires that upon killing both packs I received mats as though I had killed only one pack.?? So much for that season theme.CRAFTY11 Jun 20
Jun 20 PS4 Season 14 Missing Haedrigs Gift Just finished Ch2 on Season 14. I have no mail and no Haedrigs gift. I checked and double checked, it is a seasonal character and I have diligently completed all of Chapters one and two. Should the gift not arrive in the mail like on PC?Simba1 Jun 20
Jun 17 Loss of levels Lost 24 levels during season mode. Was a level 54 wizard when I joined my friends game I was then a level 30 wizard. Tried turning off the game and restarting still a level 30. Makes me want to quit playing Diablo III reaper of souls because of it.RebelMauser0 Jun 17
Jun 17 Missing Characters Diablo 3 Xbox One Hi, I signed into my account last night and my level 70 monk and wizard were no longer there. My paragon level is still the same but my characters are no longer there. Please help me, I'm really confused to why they are gone.ZanyDruid2 Jun 17
Jun 16 [XBOX ONE] Endless Breach the fortress gate This quest is now endless. I do not know if it is the most recent patch 2.1.2 or the one before. But the game can no longer be beatable. The ram will hit the door once, then there are endless mobs coming onto the sides of the ram. No end at all. Thus preventing anyone from finishing act 5. Please fix, so that your players can finish the act.SalaryCandy12 Jun 16
Jun 12 Find game instead of Quick match on Xbox 360 Since I got the game ( 3 days after release) I've always play with my family( 4 characters on screen). I didn't have the Quick match option always Find game, I didn't pay to much attention to it at the time. My xbox live is always connected. This past weekend 4 oct 13 to 6 oct 13. My find game button change to Quick match. I was able to play online with other ppl . Now is back to Find game and doesn't show anything when I select that option. I have done all network config. and still it feels like my game for some reason cant connect to the multiplayer server. I'll appreciate any help you guys can give me.Kronn5 Jun 12
Jun 12 First Time Season - All for nothing!? :( Hi, i played Seasons the first time on PS4 @ Season 14. So i mastered all of the season tasks and thought i will get the gifts when season is finished...... but i was wrong i guess, i only got the items send to me from my season char. is there a way to get the gifts from season 13 afterwards?Feuchtmacher1 Jun 12
Jun 7 Enemy invincible after G.R. completion(vid) Summary: Greater Rift reward impossible to claim because of enemy hits. PS4 version. So after I completed a Greater Rift an enemy became invincible, hitting me and preventing my reward claim (I picked randomly because of it). The video linked here is self-explain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5P8UDUaeXM (recorded by myself)BT1609090 Jun 7
Jun 4 Hopefully will get blue response? Now I'm not sure how this exactly happened, or how things ARE supposed to happen and work as far as seasons go (I stopped playing after I beat the game on launch on PC and just picked up the ps4 eternal edition) So I'm new to how seasons work. Cleared the game with my necro, have a buncha crap saved in my stash for other characters to use when leveling up, weapons and legendaries etc. Now, we go back to my second character I start leveling, Monk, play through the whole first act, everything is still in my stash, my artisans are still all there at max level. So I assume this is how things are supposed to be. Now I'm speed running my monk through the story for the heck of it. And I get part way through act 2... and I'm just going in turning in quests through that dang Kulle quest chain, and I see chen flash, and then down grade himself to level 1 from level 12. Walk past the black smith and poof. So now I'm freaking out a little bit. Check my necro real quick, all the artisans are still level 12, so thats good however... EVERYTHING IN MY STASH IS NOW GONE. It's like getting Chen rolled back all of my items to a blank state on my monks character and effected the stash along with it. Something tells me because I'm on a constant I'm just SoL aren't I, cause this is bullcrap.HereticCRU1 Jun 4
Jun 4 Coop - head of zoltun and millions of gold So this is weird. Me and my friends are playing d3 on ps4 for to first time. We've only played with each other, we just did the head of zoltun kulle quest, and when we got back to town one of us had over 4 million in gold, after noting that he hit a weird gold number in the dungeon. He also died once if I recalled correctly. It's a bummer because this is our first game and we're playing as a group, and two of us can barely afford to upgrade our blacksmith while the other has more money than he could ever spend. Definitely an unfortunate glitch for newcomers to the console version. Not sure what the cause is but has anybody else seen something similar?SaphironX3 Jun 4
May 27 Xbox One Achievements Still Not Unlocking Console: Xbox One Diablo Version: C2.6.0.46692 Brand new Necro save For background, a previous achievement has been broken since original release for me (see below). I finally decided to delete my save (cloud and local) because Necromancer came out. Lo & Behold, new achievement issues on a brand new save. Affected Achievements: Bone Skewer: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One tracker stuck at 55% Game of Bones: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One achievement not unlocked Really old affected achievement: Greed Over Need: completed in-game challenge, Xbox One tracker stuck at 85%. I would like these to be patched. Why not just check on startup of the game? What fundamentally prevents me from unlocking the achievements I earned in this game? It seems like this isn't really that hard of an issue to resolve (the progress is literally tracked in game), yet it's plagued me for years. Update: Necro achievements unlocked by switching games. Greed over Need still broken for me.TheJackal2 May 27