Console Bug Report

Sep 10, 2013 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to the Diablo III Console Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid completely off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Again, don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please clearly state which platform you own (PS3/Xbox 360) and begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III designers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Photobucket (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, please provide a link to the video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 Sep 10, 2013
Apr 20 Battle.net Account Link Issues Greetings everyone, UPDATE 9/30 - The fix for this issue went in this morning, and from the reports I've seen so far it appears that we're back on track. We'll continue to keep our eyes on this, and encourage you to let us know here if you continue to run into any issues with linking your Sony Entertainment Network and/or Xbox LIVE accounts to your Battle.net account. Thanks all, may the Treasure Goblins treat you kindly! ---------- We’re aware that some players are receiving an error when attempting to link their PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts with Battle.net. We’re currently investigating these reports and will be sure to update this post as soon as more information becomes available. To those who are affected by this issue, we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience in the meantime. For more information on how to link your console accounts with Battle.net, visit: https://us.battle.net/account/management/links.htmlAraxom129 Apr 20
Jan 12, 2016 Diablo III: UEE - Known Issues List - Updated 1/12/16 Hello everyone, and welcome to Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition on console! Below you will find are some of the most visible and commonly-reported Known Issues for Diablo III on Consoles. We ask that you please do not report any bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them. We would also appreciate you advising other players to consult this list before reporting an issue. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active on every platform. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance with verifiable steps and (in most cases) an expected fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition!!! Items Enemies affected by Black Hole with the Event Horizon rune while the wizard has the Boyarsky’s Chip gem equipped may become stuck at 1hp and become unable to be killed The Lianna’s Wings item model is incorrectly clipping into the player model while sheathed on the player’s back Set Dungeons Set Dungeon failed messages will spam players continually after failing the “Maintain Sweeping Wind” objective in the Dungeon of the Monkey King’s Garb Important: Please note that the issues listed in this post represent issues that are verified as active issues in the latest version of Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition for Xbox One (Patch 2.4.0.35039) and Playstation 4 (Patch 2.4.0.35038). Known issues from older content updates have have been added below as replies for reference.Tsarnis5 Jan 12, 2016
Aug 19, 2014 Problems with PS4 bonus item? Click here! Hi Everyone, We've recieved a few reports that Playstation 4 players were having issues collecting their Infernal Pauldrons. This appears to be related to a license not properly being applied to some players' PSN accounts after entering the item code. Luckily, we have identified a workaround that should help most of you get past this issue: 1. Navigate to the Settings option on the PS4 Dynamic Menu 2. Select "PSN" 3. Select "Restore Licenses" 4. Re-launch Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition and you should find your preorder item in your inventory Additionally, please ensure that your console is connected to the internet, as downloading the available patch over PSN is required to collect the item.Tsarnis0 Aug 19, 2014
16h Witch doctor bug on Xbox1 Witch Doctor equipped with Voo's Juicer (weapon) and Gazing Demise (kanai's). Rune for spirit barrage is well of souls, however there is no animation of the 3 additional spirits. I run around as a player 2 shared screen on torment 13.Cookie4482 16h
1d Can't leave room Playing on PS4, after beating Urzael, Harbinger of Death, the steps do not appear so that you can leave the room, I had to leave the game and restart the game, there is a portal when you restart and I went back to the room to see if I could leave, the stairs appeared but did not go all the way down and I had to leave the game again, and restart.MovieDiva3 1d
1d Necromancer lost voice (Xbox) I decided to start a new campaign and noticed the male necromancer voice is gone as of the latest patch. It shows the subtitles - no voice.SpookySpirit2 1d
1d Switch Online Multiplayer not working Joining games and inviting people to my game consistently does not work. I will get an error message stating "there was a problem joining the game." I am also stuck in "local only" mode. This is with 4 different friends, and we've tried it on the same fiber wifi that is getting 900mbps download speed and 300 mbps upload. Restarting the console does not work, it just sometimes works or doesn't. Looking forward to a patch soon, I convinced like 6 people to buy this game and now it isn't workingBananakin6668 1d
1d Xbox One Voice Gone It seems to only be affecting necromancer male and female. I've lost all character voice lines. The subs still appear in those sections, without any dialogue. NPCs continue to be voiced just fine.BT16060411 1d
1d Switch-Can no longer connect with friends Friend & I began playing Diablo 3 on Switch in early December, there were no issues through that month. Then in in early January every time we attempted to connect to each other's game we would see the message "Error - There was a problem joining the game" despite no changes on our end. We have tried changing Switch settings, Diablo 3 multiplayer settings, etc. but nothing has worked. Other games connect immediately without issue (Splatoon 2). Even though I do have a phone that didn't solve my problem either! Anyway I have seen plenty of other people having this issue, it's pretty ridiculous that this is happening (especially considering it worked fine for a month!), hopefully it gets prioritized & fixed.Korig5 1d
2d Equipped item dupe? While running Rifts on Nintendo Switch this morning I opened my inventory to check my loot at the end of a run and discovered that every item that I had equipped had duplicated into my bag (including gems in socket) I couldn't begin to guess what I did differently this run compared to those prior (probably nothing). If it helps, I was playing a (Obviously non-seasonal) Helltooth Gargantuan WD running Nephalem Rifts from Act II for roughly an hour and a half before this occured.Hona0 2d
2d Broken ring of grandeur The ring of grandeur worked before the up date. It has stop giving set bonus, the skill no longer works from the cube, and I cant run skill dungeons anymore. I'm on the ps4 and this is affecting my regular normal game.LUXFER0 2d
2d Didn’t get season rewards Wasn’t able to claim season rewards for some odd reason, I had just started playing before the season ended and managed to clear it to secure all of the armor set so I could unlock it on my demon hunter but I was unable to collect it. So I am new to the game and thought it was an end of season thing and so I waited a day or so for it to end but when it did I was unable to get those rewards at all. I really wanted the armor set and rewards but I didn’t, I got the pet and portrait but that was it... I know my father said he played in the pc and they mailed it to his pc during the seasons he played but I never got anything in the mail nor could I claim anything from the menus since I am playing in the Xbox and wanted to know if I could get the items by reporting this bug. I can send a video of my character and items and stash and log in and out so you know I didn’t drop them in the game and try to get more for free. Whatever you’d need.Rylance8 2d
4d Season 16 Stash Didn't transfer to Stash I had 100 items in my Season 16 stash I wanted to keep, and had 150 open slots in my normal stash, but I still have 150 open slots in my normal Stash after seting my Season 16 character to normal. I had a lot of great stuff I wanted to keep. Like a perfect Primal Ancient Furnace, and Perfect Ancient Tormentor I wanted to main with the Seasonal Character I maid for S16 outside of S16. This was my first Season. I'm playing on PS4.Durandal2 4d
4d Switch - Duplicate Legendary Gem I ran a Greater Rift with my was-seasional witch doctor who makes use of legendary gems one of which is Bane of the Powerful. On completion of the Rift I checked the legendary gem that drop (not picked them all up yet) and Bane of the Powerful dropped again. Screenshots: https://twitter.com/welshtroll2/status/1128645307456053249 Platform: switch. GR:22welshtroll1 4d
4d QoL Improvement for Consoles Not "Technically" a bug, but a HUGE oversight and inconvenience that has gone on for far too long. Gem crafting for console is very inconvenient. Please allow us to craft multiple gems at once with a slider for quantity. Please pass this to your console dev team. It would mean all the world to us... Thank you very much for everything you do for us.Vermiculus0 4d
5d Lost non-seasonal progress since patch 2.6.5 Hello, I played a couple hours in my non-seasonal characters before and after the end of the season and then, patch 2.6.5 came in and I'm back to the end of the season. I lost all progress I've done since the end of the season. I've deleted game data on my X1 and restarted the game and no change. Please help!!Asami260 5d
6d Items moved/gone after season ended on PS4 When I logged into my game on the PS4 after season 16 ended my items in my stash were all jacked up! My puzzle rings were gone, had 3 Signet Ring of the Blizzard on most characters all the sudden, tons of my items were either gone or moved to other characters. The one I had been playing most had 270ish items in stash (yeah, I hadn't sorted and purged what I didn't really want) and all the sudden I had 87. Items moved to characters that can't use them and I haven't played in forever! SO irritated since all the work I put in to get sets was for nothing because I don't have any anymore except the one the character was wearing when the season ended. This is messed up! Was the first time I really got into playing seasons and it hosed me.RMATOUSEK321 6d
6d Switch, stash emptying out of nowhere I was playing the game farming for items when suddenly it kicks me out of the game and it sends me to campaign when I was in Adventure mode. It also deletes all my items in my stash for no reason but I don't know the cause of this bug so I don't know how to replicate it.DemonSeed3 6d
May 12 Nephalem glory not applied to thorns. The double damage multiplier from Nephalem glory does not apply to reflect thorns damage, putting thorns builds on console at a disadvantage. RGK thorns necro on console will not perform as well as one on PC compared to other possible RGK builds like impale DH. Essentially every non thorns build gets double damage, allowing those builds to exceed the damage output capabilities of a reflect thorns build that doesn't get double damage.ExisFOHDR1 May 12
May 12 Wizard shields delay on GRs Wizard shields like storm armour have a minimum 5 second delay before activity in GRs. Seems like a bug - I don’t think anything in the game causes it. Doesn’t matter in normal rifts as you can start the skill before going in.auran2 May 12
May 12 Season 16 Community Buff Missing on Switch Like the title says, I log in and I don't have the Community Buff giving me the effect of the Ring of Royal Grandeur. I've tried creating new games and restarting my console. As far as I'm aware it only happened recently but I'm not sure if it's due to something I've equipped or if it's not working for anybody else right now.ceige5 May 12
May 12 Update idea 4 PTR I'm posting here cause I don't have access to ptr. But I fell that Inferno keys. That open Gates needs a close timer after finishing them.Timemage882 May 12
May 12 Class Balance: Twister Wizard Hello, I wanted to talk about Twister Wizards. Years ago twister wizard was unbalanced on both console and PC, Blizzard solved the issue by nerfing them on PC. However that patch never hit consoles and for last many seasons Twister Wizards have been dominating the leaderboards. They are 10 GR levels above any other class on solo pushing! Not just that, when you look at top( and pretty much any) 3 and 4 man groups they all have a twister wizard. It is pretty much impossible to compete with them with any other damage class. Season 17 PTR has just announced and I am pretty disappointed that this issue hasn't got fixed yet. It is PTR after all and many things can be added. So please just take a look at PS4 leaderboards and do what is necessary . Cheers.utukali2 May 12
May 12 We need a fix cheating with a small effort! Don't know about ps4 version, but for Xbox there is a simple solution. Trigger a save to cloud after each legendary reforge so players won't be able to rollback save after many fail reforges. Second fix is need for HC only. Trigger save to cloud right after hero is dead, currently people are able to rollback cloud save even on menu. I believe this is a quick change for developers but with a huge QoL. Or if that is possible just ask Microsoft if they can remove "remove local save" feature from this game.Reborn5 May 12
May 12 PS4, Characters reload to prev save/chk point Every time I turn the PS4 on or "wake it up" and start or resume a game My characters lose their last several actions sometimes up to an hours worth of game play. I have lost items, gems, quests, and experience. How do i Fix this? It seriously happens every time. Example: last night, I combined about 140 Rubies into F Royals. They're all imperial again today. All the junk in my inventory is there, even though I scrapped it last night.Kefka16 May 12
May 12 Xbox multiplayer bug still not fixed So there WAS a thread on this, but some blue poster closed it and directed us here to report the bug. can you idiots please pay attention long enough to FIX THE MULTIPLAYER ON XBOX, so that when you try to join someone, it doesn't constantly give the error "problem joining game". It isn't a port issue, it isn't a NAT issue, it isn't an xbox live issue. Its a BLIZZARD issue. FIX IT.TRBOBDOLE1 May 12
May 4 [PS3] Black screen when launching D3 I've tried HDMI and Composite cables. I've tried changing resolution. I've tried changing my TV settings. The game HAS worked ONCE and only after a few failed launches. Now, after many HOURS of trying to launch the game, I give up. Nothing seems to work. Other games work fine. The system and the game are up to date. I don't know what to do.tiguinator0 May 4
May 1 Blood Marsh Bounty, Takes to long literally and some times you need to lure enemies in from the other area. PS4 dont know about other systems but its prolly all them. Just a annoying bounty.WingOfNature1 May 1
Apr 25 Switch phantom items Completing bounty in new tristrim and all collected items including legendary not showing in inventory but still affecting inventory count. Items do not appear. Cant drop, sell or salvage. Now i have diminished carring capacity. Please help. CheersRune0 Apr 25
Apr 25 Ps3 - game shuts the whole console down Hi, so I've had no problems with d3 Ros on ps3 before... Until recently. Me and a friend have been playing a lot of d3ros lately. Having fun and everything. Until recently I'll be playing it either with or without him. Get about 10-30 mins of gameplay before my ps3 turns off with no light. At first I thought that it was an overheating issue so I gave my ps3 a break. The next day I jump on to play just for it to do it again. Cleaned ps3, occurs again. Tried deleting it and the game data from my ps3 then redownload it and update today. Ps3 shuts off completely. I have no problems playing other games so I believe it's either a problem with the game or it could sadly be my save file. I had also recently made a hardcore character for the lv70 hc trophy before this problem started to occur. Help is very much appreciated, thanks. Also I noticed it started occuring once my hc char got past lv50. Also this only happens when I try to play d3 Ros, any other game works perfectly fine.ShockHitashi5 Apr 25
Apr 9 Particle effect bug on Switch I'm not sure if this has to do with the limited number of particle effects on Switch, but whenever I'm using many skills at once that causes a lot to happen on screen (Rain of Vengeance, Vengeance, and Cluster Arrow for example), some effects will disappear.SneakySquid2 Apr 9
Apr 8 Switch - Rift completion bug When using two joy con controllers. Hitting X will not dismiss from one of the two controllers. If you go over and talk to kadala while the completion screen is still up, it will switch to kadala but you cannot exit or do anything on the screen. You're forced to close the software.WhateverDude0 Apr 8
Apr 7 Treasure Goblin Spawn Bug Treasure Goblin Spawn Bug When playing as my Demon Hunter on the Switch version of the game in adventure mode, I discovered that a Gelatinous Sire type Treasure Goblin spawned in Leoric's Passage in an area where it was impossible to reach or target it. The goblin spawned on the small patch of ground where you first see Deckard Cain in story mode. It is impossible to reach the goblin, or any other mobs that spawn here since the ledge that leads to them collapses in story mode.Skyblaze0 Apr 7
Apr 7 PS4 Missing Wings of Valor From DDE Pre-order As the title says, I am an old player who took a bit of an extended break for a few years, and recently returned to the game. I pre-ordered the game the PSN Store well before the game was released, and a big reason for doing so was these wings. I also redeemed them as instructed. The wings were definitely on my account before I took a break from the game. I had them equipped on multiple characters. However, since returning to the game I have noticed that they are conspicuously missing from my cosmetics. I have tried the following to try to get them back: - Created new characters (seasonal and non-seasonal). - Checked old characters that had them equipped (I know for a fact my Monk and Crusader had them on) - Restored Licences on PS4 multiple times. - Prayed to the old gods and the new. However, none have been successful. As this was a big incentive for pre-order before the game's release, I am mildly peeved that these wings are missing from my account all of a sudden and wonder if there's any solution. Thanks for your time :)DeathByNines1 Apr 7
Apr 2 Switch – Can't complete Years of War Conquest I've received credit for five class sets, but can't fully complete it even after two tries running GR55 with a full Shadow's Mantle set bonus. What's up, guys?Chatturgha3 Apr 2
Apr 1 PS4 version crashing Every day it crashes at least once, could be a solo GR (like today), or a group bounty( like yesterday). I'm not sure if this is a software or hardware issue, but many I've spoken to online have similar experiences lately.Abandurak0 Apr 1
Mar 31 PS4 Trophy bug - Dashing Through the Rift Hello everybody, came here to report a bug that I just realized on my PS4 UEE. I already beated the Let's make This Quick achievement in-game (the one when you finish a Rift within 5 minutes) but I didn't get the trophy for Dashing Through the Rift yet (the one when you finish a Rift within 15 minutes). Hope this gets fixed, I'm an avid trophy collector :P Thanks for the support!Bernardo5 Mar 31
Mar 30 (Switch) Can't do multiplayer I'm online and connected to Diablo network, have the Nintendo online subscription, and have my network settings set to online. The lobby view on the pause menu shows a symbol with an X over it with the text "Local Only". I can see my Online Friends, but trying to join them gives me the message "There was a problem joing the game." They say that I do not show up in their online friends list in game. My roommate can do multiplayer just fine on their switch though. I've tried deleting and redownloading the game and exiting the game and starting back up but it does not help. Please help me solve this issue!everest8414 Mar 30
Mar 25 Season 16 Nintendo Switch Speed Demon Beat the 2 minute requirement at max level on torment x for the Speed demon conquest - confirmed it with my wife on a stop watch and still didn't get credit for it. Had several other very close but unconfirmable runs. Is this a known bug this season?iamthewalrus0 Mar 25
Mar 21 Three trophies are not registering. There are three trophies that I should have completed and have not unlocked even tried creating new character and ran through story again. But still did not unlock. The three are the last of the horadrim, the coven overthrown, and murderer.torturer.monster. I have played through the story mode at least 20 times and these have not registered. Please fix this.Legs2280 Mar 21
Mar 18 Unidentified Legendaries Not in Inventory XB1 So, i've been noticing an issue since the latest version of Diablo 3 implemented seasons on the XBOX1. For some reason, without reason or a pattern, characters that I have in the season will no longer show unidentified legendary items in their inventory. Usually this occurs on a daily basis and through any period of time while playing. When looking in my inventory, I can see that I have an unidentified item, due to the green star over the section that has it, but when I view this section it will not have the item listed. Instead, which is another bug associated with this bug, it will now list my "Equipped" items in the "Inventory" section, which it normally doesn't do. The only way i've found to resolve this is to go to the Book of Cain and use it to identify what is hidden. Once this is done, the item will show up in that section where it wasn't appearing before. Also, the issue with the equipped items in the inventory listing will remain until I quit out of the current session and log back in. Has anyone else experienced this or have an idea of how to resolve this? Thank you for your time.GreenSteele9 Mar 18
Mar 18 Enchanting Bug (Nintendo Switch) Hello, I had an enchanting bug happen to me on the Switch version of D3. I tried enchanting one line on an item, but it picked the line above it after confirmation. I wanted to change "life after kill", but it changed weapon damage instead. Normally, I probably wouldn't even write a post like this, but it happened on a Primal Ancient. The item called "Hack".Vicieus0 Mar 18
Mar 11 Immortal Kings (2) set severely nerfs damage I tried to equip the 2 set bonus of the immortal kings on my Nintendo Switch account only to find my damage was cut by nearly 95% I was routinely putting up 665 million to 1047 million and suddenly my attacks hit for 7705 thousand to 12 million any time the (2) set bonus is active. I can't find anything on this as to why it is happening.. why is it nerfing my damage so substantially? I can literally swap out the 2 set pieces for virtually any other items and the damage goes straight back up, and there is less than a 50k decrease in my damage rating, and the bonuses from the gear replaced clearly don't matter because any other substitution restores damage to the original levels.. wtf is going on?Ankoku1 Mar 11
Mar 11 Bug causing screen to gray out and softlock Using the exit portal of a greater rift while the season journey menu is open or is in process of opening will cause the screen to go slightly gray and none of my inputs are read. I cant walk, open another menu, save and quit. I have only resolved this by closing app.Frog0 Mar 11
Mar 10 Missing Characters Diablo 3 Xbox One Hi, I signed into my account last night and my level 70 monk and wizard were no longer there. My paragon level is still the same but my characters are no longer there. Please help me, I'm really confused to why they are gone.ZanyDruid5 Mar 10
Mar 10 [XBOXONE] ALL MY CHARACTERS ARE MISSING Hello, I have played yesterday afternoon (4:30PM to 7:00PM), all worked fine. When I have lanched Diablo 3 at 9PM, all my characters were gone. I play on Xbox One (Gamer Tag Ellythra596). My parangon points are still on my account, when I create new character, I have my money, but all my old characters disappeared. I have contacted Microsoft Support this morning, they told me that they aren't responsible, because data are under Blizzard responsabilities. I tried to uninstall game then reinstall, to remove local saves, to remove my xbox account from my console then to reconnect it, but it doesn't work. Can someone help me please ? Thanks !Ellythra10 Mar 10
Mar 9 Unable to play coop with friends on switch Unable to play coop with friends on switch. I have played coop with this friend many times but now we both get an error about a problem joining the game. We are able to play online with random people, but unable to play with each other after toggling all the internet options. We even created new characters just to make sure there wasn't some sort of exclusion.Fury0 Mar 9
Mar 7 Switch - Ceremonial Knives Am I losing my mind or can we really not craft theses on the Switch?henry1 Mar 7
Mar 6 XBOX ONE Error when trying to join a friend Me and my friend are unable to play together. I've tried connecting to his game and he's tried connecting to mine, but we're recieving an unknown error that prevents us from joining each other. I'm really regretting buying this game again (I already bought it for PC) since I only bought it to play with friends.Darktangent19 Mar 6