Console Bug Report

Jan 21, 2016 gameplay today due to a lag in todays game play less than 1hr ago experienced a lag that froze game that had to turn off pc so I died and lost person I'm reporting if some one reads this to tell them to turn back so my person wont be dead the day is 1/20/2016 time is 3:48pm please I'm not happy and I enjoyed playing as that person I want him back so help me plzalucard50001 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Legendary Crafting Materials I have been playing Diablo 3 on the PS3 for awhile now and have just upgraded to playing it on the PS4. I transferred my characters and items (stash and all) without any issues. I noticed I had a backlog of Legendary Crafting materials in my stash and sold them all since they are now considered useless (demon skin, angelic shard, Maghda's tormented soul, etc.) I went to the Blacksmith to craft some new materials and noticed that he is now requiring ALL of the materials I had just sold and there is no longer a forgotten soul or fiery brimstone requirement for any materials. Please help so that I can begin crafting materials again. Right now my Blacksmith has been rendered useless. Thanks for any help in the matter.AllAmerican4 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 PS4 Tal Rasha's Belt Does this item still exist? I've been trying to get this item via the Kanai cube and Kadala for so long now I don't believe this item still is in existence. I've got 6 of the 7 set piece items so I have my set bonus but I would much rather use the belt and replace the amulet with a different item I have acquired but for the life of me I don't think it exists anymore. Am I just unlucky?Reno4 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Gem of ease and gem of smite Did an update on PlayStation 4 afterwards went to look at my legendary gems and weapons found that my gem of ease and gem of smite has disappeared from the weapons that they were put on and not the the legendary gem box. Has this happened to anyone else?Winterhart6 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 Heroes Lost. No Blizz Response? Hi, I've noticed a disturbing lack of responses in regards to people having lost their characters for no reason. Blizzard also makes it supremely difficult to submit an issue about this topic as the "solution" is always a referral to troubleshooting pages that do absolutely nothing. I, along with a great deal of other players have lost our characters and yet there has been no response from Blizzard on the matter. Seriously not on.mycoolunch1 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 19, 2016 Blizzard legendary ring I have my battle.net account linked to my psn account on my ps4 and I have not recieved the legendary ring from it. I have checked my inventory, stash, and mailbox but to no avail. I created a ticket and talked to GM rhydryk, I do believe was the name. He said to post into the console big forum to bring it to attention. I have tried logging out of diablo and PlayStation network and relogging into both again to no avail. Any help with this would be much appreciated.Sakasa1 Jan 19, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Nemesis in GR I am sure that is a bug. Nemesis is being summoned in GRifts, oneshoting me ans vanishing It has a specific animation, so im am sure its him, altough i cant see him coming, i only die and see the vanishing and portal animation. I play in a ps4.Vhodka1 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Vecin Kvetchin' and other Conversation bug I was recently doing conversation achievments and even thou I was pretty sure that I did not miss much, after killing Maelthael I found out that I had missed a lot... that was quite odd but I thought that I might skipped throu them too quickly so the did not trigger. When redoing I have found many conversation greyed as already visited but not counted towards achievments, Neverming few reloads and it was done. BUT Vecin Kvetchin' was a whole new story... In act II conversation called Changing Future, is kinda buggy. I must have heard it almost 20 times to get it, done. I was trying to reload the game, restart the console, skipp through dialg quickly, skip through the dialog slowly, let it go and still nothing at least after lot of false attempts it get triggered finally. Did anyone experienced same issues?Ayanami0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Freeze on Mystic consistently My game freezes consistently when I try to enchant via the mystic on my ps3MrNailbat0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Ps4 removing gems bug When you go to remove gems on ps4 you are forced to remove the gem from the top item showing first. Then you are able to scroll down and select the item you want to remove gems from.Ballsmashian4 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Gibbering Gemstone So ive counted 200 kills on chilitara not included the countless runs before i started to count the kills on chilitara and yet to see the gemstone looking at old patches seems it hasn't been fixed or looked at since 2.0.01 when they increased chilitars spawn chances this is ridiculous 4 days looking for one item for 3-4 hours every day should not be the case i had the infernal staff on console and getting to infernal was faster than getting the staff on console cant even fix simple bugs it seems not to mention the corruption shoulders that don't workMonkfu0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Missing gems I woke up this morning to see quite a few of my legendary gems have disappeared. I leveled my Monk to 70 and removed the gems to grind another room today. As I get socketed items I go to my chest to find over half my gems missing. More worried about my level 33 gem of ease. Help me find them please.Keinelust0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Speech dialog interrupts action Playing on the PS4, issue has existed since at least patch 2.3. To reproduce, enter a rift and immediately cancel the speech dialog – continue pressing the circle button and no action will occur until what appears to be the end of his "un-cancelled dialog". In particular, I have vault bound to the circle button and I cannot vault until the dialog has ended. Which has actually killed me now a few times after defeating a rift guardian. :-/Diverje1 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Where are my Legion prepurchase items? I was under the impression I would receive my wings of the betrayer and demon hunter illidari transmog helm? It does not state on the prepurchase page that consoles would NOT be included, and yes my psn and battle net accounts are linked. Is it too soon to get them or are console players SOL on any Diablo 3 promotional items from other games?Slagity0 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Is there any way to unbug monsters? http://imgur.com/GqJOK5eArgorok1 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 cheracters disappearing stash and all this is looking to bean ongoing issue for us console users i have had my cheracters disapear twice now i have had to restart and this time i lost everything stash and all can we get some info as to what is happening can we get them back or something please any responce from a blue would be greateEzerath2 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 Xbox One Issues after Patch 2.4 I haven't seen many Xbox players with issues thus far, but I'm having the same problems several PS4 users are having. Frame rate drops, screen tearing, and the game has crashed once also (this was after a fresh reinstall too). I've reinstalled the game twice now and it hasn't crashed anymore, but I'm still encountering frame rate drops, delays, and stuttering/screen tearing. This is all while playing a Tal Rasha Wizard. The problems are especially noticeable while teleporting and do not occur on all maps. My internet is fine and all other games are working properly. I've also tried hard resets, unplugging my Xbox a couple times, and playing local only. Hoping this can be fixed as I'm not sure what else to do at this point.Infinity3 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 [BUG] XBOX One follower items disappeared As of last night my followers still had the items. I played a multiplayer game last night. Logging on today I found that my follower items had all completely disappeared. Please help.KarmaSlave0 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 PS4 map indicator arrow issue I just did a bunch of keywarden farming and noticed that the yellow and purple arrows that appear on the map are inconsistent with regards to when and even if they appear. There was often a bounty assigned to the area when I visited it to kill the keywarden so the yellow arrow was usually necessary. But on some occasions one or both arrows appeared immediately upon arrival while other times one or both arrows were delayed, and still other times one never appeared at all. The distance to the target didn't seem to have much bearing on when or if the arrows appeared. The purple arrow once appeared as soon as I arrived to kill the act 3 keywarden even though he was all the way at the other end of the level. And once the arrow for the act 2 keywarden didn't appear until I could already almost see the edge of his missile dampening shield and another time it never appeared at all for the act 4 keywarden and I just stumbled upon him. The yellow bounty arrow is equally buggy - while it usually shows up, it is often delayed and sometimes doesn't show at all even if there is a bounty. These arrows are very handy and a great addition to the game, but they seem to need some tweaking so they are more consistent and reliable.chessnut1 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Can't change my network settings Xbox One Hi When I try to change my network settings to invite,friends or open to public I get an error saying ''ATTENTION An unknown error occurred while attempting to change the network settings.''< I have no problems online with any other games and my NAT is open.Killuminati11 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Where's my in game goodies?!?! So, I've linked my XBox Live account to my Battle.net account several times, yet I have NOT received my Blade Wings, Signet Ring, OR the new Overwatch wings. Can anyone help me with this?Xanexius3 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Firebird damage and set bonus inconsistencies Console: xbox one While playing and attacking the damage seems off although crit numbers are in 10mil+ range. Mob health barely moves, permaDOT fire image rarely shows, and often when it does the health drops instantly to 0 & mob dies. Occasionally I will get a buff that says "firebirds finery" and indicates that it increases damage, however the stack counter always says 24 and sometimes it will remain active for minutes, other times it disappears in the middle of battle. It does not seem to be directly correlated with DOTted or on fire mobs. Causes a significant damage tilt when the buff is enabled. It doesn't appear to be working as intended. Edit to add: very evident in rifts. Whenever the 24 stack is on, mobs die almost instantly. Grater rift guardian (28) down in seconds. The normal mob spawns were more difficult to kill at times.Faerie0 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 PS4 character disappeared Hi, I downloaded the new patch today and loaded up D3 on my PS4. when the game loaded, I got a message about the my save and the new update. I hit ok and noticed two of my characters had disappeared as well as all my legendary gems. My paragon points also disappeared.cabeiri0 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 WD stops throwing jars? (Corpse Spider issue) I've been playing Reaper of Souls quite a bit on the Xbox One lately, and I've been running a pet build on my Witch Doctor. A big part of this build is the Corpse Spider ability, but I've noticed that after awhile my character no longer throws the jars out. He does the animation, but no spiders get spawned. Typically, taking damage or healing myself fixes this issue, but has anybody else had this problem? Is this a pretty typical issue for WDs?Destronoma1 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 2.4 problem - freezes, fps drops, button lag Hello I would just like to report some issues since downloading patch 2.4 I'm on ps4. There seem to be a lot of fps drops, random freezes (for about a second) , button lag, lag when going into menus such as kanai's cube. None of these issues were present in 2.3 ThanksBadger2 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 ZOMBIE DOGS BUGGED TMF ring did not get changed, Zombie dogs did not get buffed. Console will have to be compensated for lack of zombie dog as well. Blue needs to comment on this somewhere...........Branch77x74 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 [PS4]Set Dungeon - Embodiment of the Marauder Hey guys, yesterday i tried to complete all objectives of the Marauders-Set Dungeon. I wasn't able to, because of one objective and one type of enemy. "Don't let any enemy in melee range" and some kind of rockworms. This kind of monsters instantly appear without no indication before. It can't be evaded or prevented. Tried to distract the monsters with caltrops or spike traps and max. ammount of pets. But rockworms still appear at my position. After 40+ tries i stopped trying further. Are this monster type intended or it's a bug. If it's intended give us a chance to prevent/see these rockworms before. Apart from that it's just a matter of luck to achieve all objectives.Omplich0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Ruby +XP text is wrong On the PS4 patch 2.4 Ruby gems still display their original XP bonuses in the inventory, stash, jeweller interface and on any helmet they're inserted into even at level 70 where these bonuses should be less. The character stats window shows a smaller bonus, presumably the correct one.Pobatti0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Missing charecters just loged on to check out the patch on my crusader and sae the mercys gaze, cool wing btw but my crusader will be sticking with tyreals wings butt i figured theywouldlook coolon my demon hunter soi wentto log over and all my toons were gone had a 70 demon hunter 50 or so monk and a few others they all had tyreals wings and now all gone is this a bug can you guys plz restore my charecters or something or do i have to delete my save andimport from my360 and lose 20 some odd paragon lvs btw my brother checked his account and same deal the last guy he played a month ago is there the rest are goneOnikakarot0 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Desolate Sands Each time i try to zone into Desolate Sands my game freezes. I can still hear the gameplay in the background, but i just see a frozen screen. This only happens in Desolate Sands. Is there anyone else having this issue?thomasgatian12 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 12, 2016 Server is not available at this time (Xbone) Whenever I try to change my network settings to allow my friends to join, it will have a message saying "signing in, please wait...", Then it'll pop up saying "Diablo 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later". I've had this error since I've purchased this game about a week ago. My NAT is open and all my friends are able to play with eachother with no issues, but I can't even sign into the servers. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanksdowntowncb131 Jan 12, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Monsters have more health on console than PC This is a bug report in accordance with Grimiku's request to create one after discussing the effects of NG globes on console that supposedly give double damage and a comparison with monster health on PC compared to Console. The original thread is found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18300416535 We know Consoles do not have the same monster density than PC for obvious technical reasons and this effects in general Console players hitting the same Greater Rift levels with the same or better gear using the same builds as their PC counterparts. But there seems to be a discrepancy of monster health on PC and monster health on Console. The first video is a comparison of a Level 1 barb on PC and then on PS4 on the same difficulty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4ISPR_LXxk It is clear that the same enemies die in one hit on PC but two on PS4 even though the same damage is done. Therefore, on PS4 they have more health. The next two videos are a Witch Doctor, Level 1, no paragon and no gear going to Act V to fight the same enemy. Level 1 WD Normal PS4 : ~12 HP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9ak83H3rYg Level 1 WD Normal PC : 2-5 HP : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W88UEpSEpq4 All three videos clearly show there is a difference in monster health and on Console they have more. We can understand why this is implemented since Consoles have less mob density so adding more health but giving us NG globes to do more damage means some sort of equalizing takes place but it is flawed. NG globes cannot be gotten after getting a high kill streak thus you are penalized for high kill streaks. You cannot get BG globes from a single target like a Rift Guardian thus you have a Rift Guardian with more health but you can't always have double damage from NG since they will not produce any (unless they spawn minions) and therefore you are penalized on Console. Hopefully we will add more videos to show the monster health on both platforms in Greater Rifts and normal rifts.homerjnick28 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Convention of Elements bug & enchantress I'm playing a demon hunter on T8 (PS4) and my follower is the enchantress, whom I have decked out in some nice gear. After farming some grift keystones without incident I returned to town and decided to change my cube legendary jewelry power from Haunt of Vaxo to Convention of Elements. As soon as I exited the cube screen I noticed that my enchantress was frozen and I could no longer access her Follower page. In fact instead of Follower it said Party but was ghosted. Not sure what to do, I switched to the templar, left the area via waypoint and then immediately returned. My enchantress was no longer frozen but all of her gear was gone! Not wanting to lose her stuff I quickly had the PS4 close the game without saving. I restarted the game and was relieved to find that everything appeared to be back to normal - the enchantress had her equipment back. I decided to carry on playing and switched the demon hunter's cube jewelry power to Convention of Elements again - and again my enchantress froze and could not be accessed! While there are many bug reports about follower gear vanishing, I don't recall seeing any tied to the cube or the CoE ring power in particular. Is this a new bug? Has anybody encountered it before? Is there a work-around, besides just not having my DH use the cube power for CoE? My network setting was Local so I was not linked to any co-op games. Update: I tried another way around this glitch that seems to work. Before changing the cube power I unequipped all the enchantress's gear. Then I switched the cube power to CoE and when I exited the cube screen there were two enchantresses - the frozen one by the cube and another by the other two followers as though I had dismissed her. I was able to recruit the second enchantress and equip her with the gear, and after leaving town and returning the frozen enchantress was no longer there. This isn't the worst bug in the game and it can be dealt with, but I would really like to know what causes it. And a patch fix would be nice!chessnut3 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Xbone controller problems Going to keep posting this since i see it no where else and its insane to me that if a controller dies it cant reconect to the game thats extremely stupid i cant even change batteries if mine get low with out having to entirely quit diablo 3Monkfu0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Xbone controller problems Second post about this trying to see if its just me or what but if my controller ever dies while playing i cant just pop new batteries in and go it wont pick up my controller as being connected to my character if its paused nothing will happen if its not paused it acts as if its a brand new controller being brought in for a 2nd player this is ridiculous im on my last bounty and had to talk to someone and controller turned off and now diablo with his less than 1/4 and last bounty is pointless because i cant get back in i have to completely quit diablo from the xbox home menu and go back in more than and inconvenience this is bull!@#$Monkfu0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 XBox One will not update Just purchased Diablo 3: reaper of souls- Ultimate Evil edition. Installed on my 1TB harddrive, go to run and there is an error trying to update. says " Diablo 3 needs to update but there was a problem" Contacting Microsoft support, and says all things are fine and functioning. Went through troubleshooting with no luck, says I need to contact developer. >:O I havent even played the game yettestybetsy0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Hello, my name is Urshi... I have two main characters, a softcore and a hardcore. With the hardcore character, upon reaching Urshi she immediately brings up the gem upgrade interface without introducing herself. I believe she did introduce herself originally but hasn't done so since. With the softcore character, the first time I meet Urshi after booting up the game she will always reintroduce herself as if we've never met. Any subsequent meetings without quitting out of the game will always bypass that introduction - so it looks like a flag relating to having seen Urshi's introduction isn't being saved to the file even though she works properly with my hardcore character. Both characters have never been online, as I've never been online at all, so that eliminates hacker related glitches. In addition, sometimes after completing a rift and activating the Book of Cain my characters just close the book without identifying any items; once the book is closed I have to activate the book again before my items get identified.Pobatti0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Xbox one Ok soooo anytime i leave the immediate area with my controller or it dies or disconnects at all i have to restart my entire diablo 3 it refuses to let me back into the game nothing responds if its paused and if its not paused it asks me to log in and I'm already on my account so it says there is someone already playing on that account like I'm bringing in a brand new controller if you guys purposely coded the game to have restart it if your controller dies that is ignorant and needs to be fixed if its a bug still needs to be fixedMonkfu0 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 PS4 trophy never triggered? I have Custom-Fit craft 100 items trophy but i do not have Made To Order craft 5 items. not sure why this happen but it is stopping me from getting the platinum trophy. thank you for the helpStev13jay1 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 PS4 Barb WW WotB Issue While Whirlwind is being channeled it is impossible for me to cast Wrath of the Berserker. Any of my other spells I can cast while holding R2 (my binding for WW), but that one I have to stop channeling and then cast it. I keep WotB bound to square if it makes any difference.joe3 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Attacks by corpses I've started to notice that occasionally monsters I've killed somehow are able to move around and attack me despite being dead. I notice this problem more often when I kill a Rift Guardian in a regular rift and I'm trying to cast Town Portal - I get repeatedly interrupted by a corpse sliding around on the floor, I can't (re)kill it, and this forces me to hunt down a doorway to a different floor in order to get out of the rift. This seems to be happening semi regularly to me, a WW Barb. Has anyone else had this happen?Pobatti0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Xbox one infinite loading screen in quickjoin Everything I go to join a quick join game I can get to the party room. then when I go to join into the game the loading screen will pop up but never stop loading. the only way out is to exit the game and reload it. My nat is open and it is a digital copy of the game. Is anyone else having this problem, or does anyone know how to fix this problem.QuickDrw0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 D3 XB1 I recently bought D3 for Xbox 1, and now trying to post on the forums, it is telling me that I have a starter account and no forum access. I have linked my battle.net account and have obviously created a battletag. I have removed & relinked my xbox live account, as well as changed my password trying to force a flush.sj420 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 leaping enemies not stunned by Slow Time I just did several rift runs with a Delsere's wizard and noticed that enemies that leap (in particular the Lacuni Huntresses and Winged Assassins) are not stunned when passing into or out of the Slow Time bubble with all of the runes in effect. Every other enemy I encountered in the rifts, including elites and even guardians, were properly stunned by the Slow Time barrier. However anything that leaps is apparently able to pass through it unaffected, land right on top of my wizard, and carry on attacking as though nothing happened. AFAIK these particular monsters are not immune to being stunned, so I'm assuming this is a bug.chessnut0 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 DidIaccidentallydoaGoldglitchinps4Diablo3RoS? I'm playing Diablo 3: RoS, while playing I unlocked a trophie " achieved 500,000 gold." Last time I checked I only had around 250,000, there was no way I got it that fast so I checked again and boom!! Over 5 million gold two minutes later I checked again to see if it had corrected itself the boom!! Over 21 million. I have no clue how the hell that happened. What I'm most concerned about is if my account is going to be banned or something? I swear on my life i have no clue how it happen. Is there someone that can help me out? Is this a glitch or did I just kill a crap load of monsters at once and they dropped a lot of gold? Or could it be some type of hack? It happened in act three during the racing 3 catapult missionBSAINTSD3 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 paragon lvl will not rise As I play my 70 monk, paragon 1398 his experience will not rise! What's going on?JayYay986 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 Paragon Leveling Hack Completely oblivious to the paragon powerleveling hack on PS4, I joined an online group doing bounties. When I teleported to one of the others in the game, I watched my paragon level go from 16 to 1503. How can I reverse this? Update: Downloaded my saved from the PS4 cloud (as referenced here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/16859936023) to fix the issue.Virganator2 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 Xbox 360 ROS UEE Game Crash I have played this game since the day of its release and had no issues other than the bugs that everyone already knew about and then it started to crash. It crashed once and I turned the console on and off and was able to play for another hour or so with no issues. Then it started happening more and more over the course of about 2 weeks. I am playing same screen co-op mode with one other person. The game seems to only crash when I am playing with lvl 70 chars. It has crashed in both story and adventure mode. I have recently contacted xbox live customer service and gone through all of the troubleshooting they have to offer. they had me delete the installed game and reinstall it, clear system cache and also reset my network settings. none of which seemed to have helped if anything now its worse because it is crashing about every time I start the game now. I will go into a game play with both of us in adventure mode and after about 5-10 minutes of play the screen freezes no noises no response from the xbox middle button nothing. the game seemed like it worked better back when I first started playing and I am not sure why all of a sudden its come to this. It is at the point now where the game is completely unplayable. I believe I may be able to start a new character and play with lower level new chars but as for playing with my 70s the game is totally useless. xbox live basically said they have heard about this issue and that once they figure out whether it is on "xbox's end" or "the developers" they will be able to obtain more information and document all of the issues to "work on an update". I understand this is on an older console and that issues will arise when the game your playing is demanding of processor power as well as video. but I don't understand why the game slowly deteriorated until its gotten to this point, if anything I would imagine it would have been unplayable from the start. regardless I feel like anyone who is having the same issues should continue to contact xbox until they come up with a solution on there own or bully blizzard into fixing the issue. Thank please fix this as soon as possible.Gorr6 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 5, 2016 XB1 Templar lost items after resuming game About two weeks ago my DH character and Templar follower were in one of the (safe) areas of act III - V in adventure mode on T10. The Templar wore Enchanting Favor and other legendary items, when I left the game. I can't remember more details about that session. I left the game either by powering off the XB1 or after first starting the Groove app. I sometimes do the latter if I want to resume a session and finish my bounties in a bonus act another time. By switching to an app first, I give the XB1 and game more chance and time to save the session status. I'm pretty sure I left wanting to resume. This time after resuming the game after a day or two the Templar was stripped of his items. As I was too busy playing the game and wanted to try the Enchantress anyway, I did not report this earlier. I'll try to answer any question.Mandragore0 Jan 5, 2016
Jan 4, 2016 Act V WH bounty is always Death's Embrace I see this was also mentioned for the PC. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19072447978 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/19072117983 The bounty is never changing. I don't recall all other bounties being disabled due to being bugged. Urzael for one is not bugged but is never available as a boss bounty. This sure seems like a bug. Blizzard what did you do?Pr1m3v1l1 Jan 4, 2016