New Player Help

May 1 [TIPS] RoS Followers (lvl.70) complete guide Introduction - A few things to know 1. Templar 1-1. Templar Stats 1-2. Templar Templates 2. Scoundrel 2-1. Scoundrel Stats 2-2. Scoundrel Templates 3. Enchantress 3-1. Enchantress Stats 3-2. Enchantress Templates 4. Legendary items (with followers proc) list 4.1. Weapons 4.1.a. One-Handed 4.1.a.1 Axes 4.1.a.2 Daggers 4.1.a.3 Maces 4.1.a.4 Swords 4.1.b. Two-Handed 4.1.b.1 Axes 4.1.b.2 Maces 4.1.b.3 Staves 4.1.b.4 Swords 4.1.b.5 Bows 4.1.b.6 Xbows 4.2. Shields 4.3. Jewelry 4.3.a. Amulets 4.3.b. Rings 4.4. Follower Special 4.4.a. Enchantress Focuses 4.4.b. Scoundrel Tokens 4.4.c. Templar Relics 5. Unity & Immortal follower combo 6. How do I gear my followers ? 6-1. Finding equipment 6-2. Enchanting 6-3. Gems 7. Ashera’s set. 8. So... Wich follower must i choose ? 9. LinksAshTag141 May 1
Oct 12, 2017 Acronyms - The Definitive List plus Definitions! I got tired of searching for acronyms all over the forums, so I created this ongoing, living post that I will be editing as I find new acronyms. Please feel free to comment if I've missed something or made some typos. It's a long list, but CTRL+F is your friend! Class and Stat Acronyms BARB - Barbarian DH - Demon Hunter CRU - Crusader (see also SADER) MONK - Monk SADER - Crusader WD - Witch Doctor WIZ - Wizard STR - Strength (primary stat for CRU and BARB) DEX - Dexterity (primary stat for DH and MONK) INT - Intelligence (primary stat for WIZ and WD) VIT - Vitality (stat for all classes) Game-Specific Acronyms 1H - 1-Handed Weapon 2h - 2-Handed Weapon AD - Additive Damage AH - Auction House (no longer exists in-game) APS - Attacks per Second AR - All Resist (see also RA) BIS - Best in Slot BLIZZ - Blizzard (Company) or Blizzard (WIZ spell) BoA - Bound on Account BoP - Bound on Pickup BUFF - Increase in stats or Increase in effectiveness (in patches) CC - Crowd Control or Critical Chance (see also CHC) CDR - Cooldown Reduction CHC - Critical Hit Chance CD - Critical Damage (see also CHD) or Cooldown CHD - Critical Hit Damage DM - Damage Multiplier DoT - Damage over Time DPS - Damage Per Second = AD x DM DW - Dual Weapon/Dual Wield EE - Exquisite Essence (Crafting material) EHP - Effective health pool EMP - Efficient Mana Points FoS - Feat of Strength GAH - Gold Auction House (no longer exists in-game) GF - Gold Find % GG - Godly gear/Good Game GRIFT - Greater Rift HC - Hardcore Mode HM - Health Multiplier IAS - Increased attack speed IT - Iridescent Tears (Crafting material) LOH - Life on Hit LOS - Line of Sight LAK - Life After Kill LS - Life Steal MF - Magic Find % MH - Main Hand MP(#) - Monster Power (LVL) MpK - Mana per Kill MR - Mana Regeneration NERF - Term used when the developers make something less effective. OH - Off Hand OOM - Out of Mana OP - Overpowered PL - Paragon Level PROC - Programmed Random Occurence PoR - Pool of Reflection PuR - Pick up Radius RA - Resist All (see also AR) RES - Resistance RoS - Reaper of Souls. This is the latest expansion. RMAH - Real Money Auction House (no longer exists in-game) RNG - Random Number Generator SC - Softcore Mode (normal mode) SnB - Sword and Board. Means Weapon and Shield (not necessarily a sword) SR - Single Resist TDPS - Total DPS TICK - Each time that the game checks for damage on a DoT spell/ability. XP - Experience Points Chat/Interwebs Specific Acronyms AFAIK - As Far As I Know AFK - Away From Keyboard BRB - Be Right Back BF - Boyfriend DIAF - Die In A Fire FML - *Screw* my life GF - Girlfriend IG - In-Game IIRC - If I Remember Correctly IMO - In My Opinion IMHO - In My Humble/Honest Opinion IRL - In Real Life ISO - In Search Of L2P - Learn to Play LF - Looking For LF#M - Looking for # More LFG - Looking For Group OP - Original Poster PST - Please Send Tell (/w *name*) PTR - Public Test Realm QFT - Quoted For Truth QQ - Quit. Sometimes incorrectly used as "crying eyes." RTFM - Read the F#@*%&g Manual SMH - Shaking My Head TBH - To Be Honest TLDR - Too Long, Didn't Read WTS - Want To Sell WTT - Want To TradeHulktopus20 Oct 12, 2017
Mar 24, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the New Player Help forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can share (and ask for) advice for beginning or returning players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12205680807#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Mar 24, 2014
11m Season characters I really don’t understand the season system. The reason comes from the forum. I just read some posts where players said : i was lvl 11, at Torment difficulty lvl 1. So, the character’s level is 11 but that’s too low, right ? So is it parangon lvl ? I started a new season character and I’m still lvl 13 (not parangon, just the beginning of act 1) so how ppl can get their character at max lvl now ? The new season started 2 days ago only ! Hardcore players who can spend all the time playing ?Shigu2 11m
17h Font size increase / make UI bigger? So I just bought D3 last night and most of the font and UI is SO TINY. I found an option to increase the chat box size to font size level 20, which just BARELY makes it legible enough to discern easily. For everything else I have to squint hard, which is not good for a long game of this nature. I'm using a 32" TV as my PC monitor and the native resolution is 1360x768, and the TV is in my bedroom and id say about a good 6 to 7 ft away. So I'm asking is there's any way to make the UI bigger, or even just the font size? If there is no way to adjust it in-game, either via some obscure menu option or adjusting an .ini file, ill gladly take a third party mod that would do the same thing, like thats that's fine too, its just that the font size and the UI overall is so small as to make it borderline unreadable and unplayable unless I want to damage my eyes by having the game like 2 ft in front of me :( Its frustrating because I love this type of game and there are loads of UI customization options for the company's flagship title but this seems like a completely different take and a bit hostile to accessibility. Example: WoW has colorblind options, but D3 doesn't? Seems odd. Thanks for reading in any case :/itv4 17h
1d Gift troubles I am new to seasons and can't seem to get the armor set from season 16. Played the entire story mode and beat it but I checked my in game mailbox Friday and didn't see it. Please help. If it makes any difference I am playing on the PS4. Thanks for the help.TannimWolf2 1d
1d Seasonal Hero, Adventure/vs Campaign? big noob here I need to complete the compaign to unluck adventure mode, but for seasonal characters it is possible to start adventure mode right away. As a complete noob with nothing on the account, is it possible to create a seasonal character, level it up to 70 and get items in the adventure mode, then switch to campaign mode and rush through it, and thereby unluck adventure mode for all characters?Gused3 1d
1d How does Challenge Rift work, and when to go for it? I took a long break from Diablo 3, and so I see there is a Challenge Rift button for us to use. I watched some videos on YouTube and none are answering the questions I got: 1) Can you do a Challenge Rift from level 1, and if so is it optimal to do it soon for leveling? 2) The items you have on you are "given" for the time you do that Challenge Rift? Is that it? 3) What is the main reason to do a Challenge Rift in the first place? 4) It's a ONE time only thing, right? Once you run a successful run, it disapear for the period of the season, right? Pretty easy questions for you to answer I suppose, but I trully don't know the answers. Thanks for your help.DiGG8 1d
2d Cashing in your Challenge Rift Cache I've completed the challenge rift, logged to my S16 champ & opened the cache when I could have waited to open it on my new lvl1 S17 champ. Please tell me if there is a way to start clean? Like re-do the challenge once S17 starts tonight after creating my new lvl1 S17 champ?Drakonyte3 2d
2d Guide on How to Farm _______! (fill in the blank) From set pieces to weapons to jewellery, every build has its required pieces. And this guide will hopefully help you get your first version. There are tricks to upgrading your pieces into the very best it can be, but if you're just starting to build, then any version will often do. This guide will require you to have the Reaper of Souls expansion pack, and you should already be levelled to 70 and working on Paragon. First, you will want to be in adventure mode. If you are playing a season, then you can just jump right in. Obviously, Seasonal characters can get a free set for completing the first four chapters of the season journey (I'm not covering this). But if the free set that season isn't what you want, you still need supporting pieces, or you got a free set, and this is a second character, then this information is more than valid. If you are playing Non Season, then at least one of your characters must have completed the campaign. And Non-Season doesn't get a free set, so farming is your way to victory! Second, you will need to collect the cube for Zoltan Kule. More information than you need here: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/items/kanais-cube Next. Know what you want. Beginners can look at a build online and try to duplicate that. I personally like iceyveins.com however, there are many good websites out there. Also, don't just know the set, but also the accompany legendary pieces, and the cubed items as well. Since you're farming a build you may get a natural drop on a belt while you're concentrating on bracers. You never know. You will want to run regular Rifts (yellow) at as high of a difficulty as you can reasonably do in 5-8 minutes. At a minimum of Torment 1. If you are just starting out, I would recommend picking everything up for the crafting materials, however, that will likely also increase your time up to 10 minutes per rift. What you are trying to get are Death's Breaths, Forgotten Souls (from salvaging any legendary items you aren't going to use), and blood shards. It is possible to get legendary items form any enemy, chest, or breakable in the game, but you are most likely to get them from Elites, Champions, and Rift Guardians (RG). You get Deaths Breaths from Elites, Champions and RGs. You will get Blood Shards from RG only. When you are finished the rift, spend your Blood Shards on the item you want from Kadala. Most of these items will just be rare (yellow) items, but occasionally you can get a legendary or set piece directly. Then take your lvl 70 yellow pieces to the Zoltan Kule to use the cube. Use the Hope of Cain recipe to Upgrade Rare items into a legendary or set piece. It will cost you Deaths Breaths and materials from your salvaged Normal, Magical, and Rare pieces. Upgrade as many as you have materials for. Some slots have specific sub-sets. For example, If you were a wizard and wanted the Wand of Woh, you would spend at Kadala on 1-handed weapons. But if you're upgrading rare items at the cube, only a rare wand will ever have a chance of being a legendary wand like the Wand of Woh. Any other 1-handed weapons would be a waste. It is for this reason, if trying to get legendary weapons and off hand items, it often better to craft a rare lvl 70 item at the blacksmith, and upgrade those, instead of gambling blood shards. Thankfully, most of the armor won't matter, as shoulders are shoulders, and gloves are gloves, etc. When you are out of materials, go the blacksmith and salvage anything you don't need. Including useless legendary items you just got from the cube. Since items are easily farmed, I wouldn't worry much about pieces you don't need unless they are ancient. And then run another rift collecting every Deaths Breath and legendary and other needed materials you find. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. At times you will have a natural drop of a set piece. And RNG does not always favour you and give you a set piece you already have. But, don't throw that away. Compare the two pieces and take the lesser piece to the cube and use Skill of Nilfur to convert a set item. This will change the set item to another piece from the same set. But if you read the fine print you will notice that it does not work on sets of 2. So basically the jewellery-only set items don't work with this recipe. Also, when it says you will not get the same piece, what they mean is gloves will not be gloves. Gloves can turn into shoulders. And on a second attempt, those shoulders could turn back into gloves. But eventually, it will be a piece you need. Each attempt will cost you Deaths Breaths and Forgotten Souls. And that is it. It is that simple, but RNG makes it a grind. Which is kind of the point in a game like this. I would like to remind you, this guide does not tell how to improve an item. Which is why I didn't touch on bounties and special Cache materials. That's another guide for another player to write. But every season, I always hunt out my first of each gear for the build I want to play, and then worry about getting those pieces to be the best they can be. I hope this helps. Happy Hunting. and anytime someone asks how to farm their equipment, feel free to link back to this thread Edits will be made based on feedback as necessarystorytime4219 2d
6d Did not recieve gear or lvls from s16? Did not recieve gear or paragon to off seasonal hero. I only had the seasonal char untill today when i created a hero and i did not get a mail with all the gear, regents, gold, paragon etc. Tried searching Youtube and forum for the answer but cant seem to find anything on this. Did i creat my off seasonal toon too late or can i still get my stuff back?Snus1 6d
6d Upgrading ancient wep downgraded to tier 1 type zz So i finally got Shenlongs Relentless Assault. Just made character. I used a lvl 35 leg gem x3 flawless royal emerald and my Relentless Assault...hit transmute.....and I got shenlongs relentless assault back with a whopping 392.0 dmg when it was 2,389 dmg. 826 dex when it was 856 dex, 934 vit when it was 964, reduce cooldowns of 7% stayed same, +150 dex (Caldesanns despair rank 30). My question is why did the main dmg go down over 2k and is this worth even using now? Is first time I've done legendary ancient upgrade. Is the other dmg hidden in the weapon? Any advice appreciated. Thanks. I did enchant to get base dmg but will this happen if I upgrade again and if I do upgrade again, do they stack? Ie I do another dex upgrade will I have 2 bonus stats or will it just replace the first?FireKrystals6 6d
May 11 Season question Hi. I just started playing Diablo 3 with a new season barbarian. Is the season nearly over or did it just start ? What date does the seasons usually reset and should I give up my barbarian if the season is close to resetting ? Thanks all. By the way the barbarian is my first character and I wanted to get some armor and wings LULAnthony71 May 11
May 7 How do I identify secret items found How do I identify secret items foundstellarflare1 May 7
May 5 Rifts Anyone feel like running me and a friend through high lvl rifts, we're stuck in the 20sWhistleDixie4 May 5
May 5 Help me achieve "Come to Heal" Is there any person(s) among you that might be willing to AFK in town for me as I heal you overnight for the "Come to Heal" achievement? I only played Monk to get a feel for it, and also to complete achievements, and this one is taking waay too long. I so far am 25% in. I could coordinate w/ any volunteers.Ghost5 May 5
May 1 Maximize Greed Vault Treasure I seem to collect lots of Puzzle Rings so I've played around with using them for quite awhile. I generally use them while in public games if I'm with a group that I'm enjoying for a few games. I've used Goldskin, Boon of the Hoarder (L50 for 100%), and Gladiator Gauntlets, but after $15 Trillion in my stash I enjoy helping others run more than doing it myself. There is one thing I've found most players, even seasoned ones, don't realize - the end game. Yes, you can go in and kill Greed in 1.5 seconds, but why? The loot in the chest is minimal. Try this sometime, dismiss your follower, stop all pets, tag Greed on the foot, then step back and relax. As long as you can handle his damage, don't kill him right away. At one point he will rain gold down from the sky all over the floor. He will chase you and run into walls. He's kind of stupid and stuns himself every time he does that. During that process a goblin will pop out of his back pack and land behind him. That's what you're waiting for. Kill the little goblin and there's a hoard of loot scattered around. Pick it up and wait for the next goblin to drop. He'll do this 4 or 5 times (in 50 plus runs I've never seen 6). It seems to be triggered by his falling health level in 20% increments, but it's not exact. Once he hits a wall 4+ times without a goblin drop, he's done. Enjoy!!drkenrich6 May 1
Apr 25 Guardian quest didn't trigger. Seems an odd place to post about this issue, but I was directed here, so I guess I'll post here. I just leveled my third Legendary Gem to level 70. I have Enforcer level 78, Bane of the Trapped level 70 and Boyarsky's Chip level 77, but the Guardian quest to level three legendary gems to 70 didn't trigger. What can I do?Wolfram4 Apr 25
Apr 25 Ako moze pomoc sa Balkana ;) Mine English is poor :( Ako ima nekog sa Balkana bilo bi lepo da mi odg.na jedno pitanje ;) Dosao sam do 60 levela i sada samo dobijam Paragon levele :( pitanje je sledece,kako na koju foru da dobijem 61,62,63 level??????? Hvala unapred ;)begcubrilo2 Apr 25
Apr 20 Kanais Cube Quest! Help Hello together, I have a little problem. Zoltun Kul appears after his defeat. He give me the Quest to optain Kanais Cube. The problem is, that after the conversation the quest does not start, so I am a Little confused. My char is lvl 70. May anyone is able to help me? Thanks in Advance and best regardsStaTeBriga4 Apr 20
Apr 19 Inna Fala galera eu estou com 5 partes do set de inna como faço para ativar o ultimo bonus do conjunto eu vi em videos os cara com 5 partes e o bonus ativo ja eu estou com 5 partes e so esta ativado 2 bonus so novo no game entao acho q estou fazendo algo errado obg.MagoShazam2 Apr 19
Apr 15 Need help So i have played this game off and on since its release and i recently got back into it about 2 weeks back. i have been trying to set up a Tal Rasha Star Pact wizard yet i cant seem to get any of the set pieces and i dont seem to have much damage output to the point that im almost stuck at master. if i go higher i dont do any damage and i die very fast. What can i do or what am i missing? i'm lvl 70 with about 40 paragon pointsMurder1013 Apr 15
Apr 14 Newish stat clarity help please I recently picked this up again(never got to max level more warcraft person) My necromancer is almost 70 and wondering besides intelligence what i should look for? Does the white damage on a weapon add to my attacks? i am so use to ignoring that in wow so unsure, i feel after i accidentally salvaged some lvl 25 legendary i ised till recently i now take ages to kill things (was a spike that increased bone spike damage by like 649%) Also is there useful guide for necromancer around here that someone could please direct me to? Ty allLavick11 Apr 14
Apr 11 Jeweler in diablo season So playing the new season and haven't played in awhile. Im currently on act 2 and am around level 50. For some reason the jeweler is gone? Any reason why?Herreric1 Apr 11
Apr 10 Getting 3 bonuses from 2 set items. I have 2/3 items from the Born´s Command set. But i still get the bonus from having 3 items. Why is this? Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/q7xjruwZlimJim3 Apr 10
Apr 7 Rapidfire build? Ok so I'm new to the game, have only been playing a week or 2. I'm wondering if there is a viable build for DH using rapid fire. I know there is an seekers removing the channeling cost. I have tried searching posts for something resent, as well as youtube and Google but found nothing. I am still working on gearing my DH hunter and am just wondering if it's work trying for to either push or maybe just speed t13.D3FALTGAM1NG13 Apr 7
Apr 7 Stuck at GR30 I am currently stuck at a "wall" around gr30. I have heard that most people can easily clear up to gr50 so what am I doing wrong. My wizard can't even pass t4 but that's probably because I haven't gotten any set pieces yet (I'm assuming) except 2pc tal rasha but I thought my monk would be able to clear gr's more effectively. Any suggestions greatly appreciated thanks!DwarfShinobi4 Apr 7
Apr 7 Keywardens Season 16, Desdemona Wizard has no Keywardens appearing on any of the maps. However, Grace Monk does. I've updated the game, naturally, and rebooted several times. Still not Keywardens for Desdemona Wizard. Can you please let me know what I've done wrong and how I may fix it please? :)Filaminae1 Apr 7
Apr 6 Do I have to accept quests to go to areas at max level? I've just finished the Diablo 3 campaign at level 60 (excluding Act V as I don't have the expansion) and I want to know something. To get around to other areas, will I have to continue changing the settings to different parts in the storyline to get to that area? Or is there an easier way to get to an area without having to accept lower level quests?ZERO3 Apr 6
Apr 5 Beginners Guide to Diablo 3: 2019 Hi Everyone, I've been playing and streaming Diablo 3 for many years and recently made a complete beginner's guide. Check it out and let me know if you have any further questions! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbfMEArp2xA https://www.twitch.tv/raxxanteraxRaxxanterax0 Apr 5
Apr 5 What level can I do Act 4 at? I'm a DH and at level 60, and don't have the RoS expansion at the moment. I've unlocked multiple areas in the High Heavens. Am I high enough level to be able to complete the whole of Act IV? My current ilvl is around 500-600.ZERO2 Apr 5
Apr 5 Seasonal rewards for all characters I completed the season chapter 2 mostly with one character though other characters had been created. But when I collected the rewards for the main character it only contained the items for that character, not the others. The envelope has disappeared for the other characters so there seems no way to get their rewards. Do they need to reach a certain level or something?bhima1082 Apr 5
Apr 5 Just need a wee bit of help long story short; i just need a bit of help trying to complete either conquest Speed Run or Curses! ... been trying for a few days and i can make a NR in about 2.5 min and about 340kills on curses when i find it ... any advice on what i can do to either speed up my WW Barb to finish either one ? thankskreecher3 Apr 5
Apr 3 I can't assign Paragon points to third row. Hello. I just can't select the plus sign on the third row of none of the Paragon tab sections. Meaning I can't put points on Movement Speed, Critical Hit Chance, All Resistance or Life on Hit. The mouse pointer turns to "normal", instead of "action" or whatever. I thought it was because I was on Campaign mode. But I've been doing some bounties now and still the same issue. Thanks a lot!Everia2 Apr 3
Apr 1 Pet Goblin Once you have killed the pet goblin does the pet automatically go into where the other pets are located? I have been playing for about three months and I assume I have had to kill one by now but I do not have any new pets.Dirtybirdy6 Apr 1
Mar 30 NEED NEW FRIENDS Can someone play with me? I got the game a few years ago for pc. Most of the friends I played it with on xbox don't have pc, and I never really played it till recently, can someone friend me and we can play?WildRage1 Mar 30
Mar 26 How long b4 the GRift times out (can't kill Guardian)? I can't even kill any if the elites and the Rift Guardian has spawned. Now I can't enter the Chamber of Suffering for a bounty on The Butcher. How long do I have to wait?CowLevel2 Mar 26
Mar 26 Is Endless Walk working right? I have the Endless Walk set on my Jade Build, When I run around, my toughness and recovery builds up, but dps stays the same. When I stand still, toughness and recovery go down, but dps stays the same as well. Is this working right?Aerithstrife2 Mar 26
Mar 25 Help me plz Hey So I just finished the chapter 4 quests on my necromancer and got the set but when I started a wizard and got her to 70 everything was completed but I did not get the set. I am just very confused please help thanksWildHexRose1 Mar 25
Mar 25 lost of characters I bought that battlechsest, and then my high lever characters just dissaperad....starchild1114 Mar 25
Mar 24 Skill selection Recently returned to the game and looking up builds and skill selectors. I notice on some DH builds they have 3 skills from the same set all active. Example: Vault, Sentry, and Preparation. I was under the impression you could only have one skill from each set? If that is not the case, how do you make it to be able to select more than one? I hope this is clear.Bodog2 Mar 24
Mar 22 Augmentation Question Hello, I got my first three augmentation gems to 90. I put one on my weapon and one on my offhand. Where should I put my third, see build. https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Godfather-1114/hero/108355286 Thanks!Godfather2 Mar 22
Mar 11 Legacy of Nightmares Question Hello, I'm curious about the bonus of this particular set of rings. It seems intuitive to me that I should use a one hand and an offhand weapon for this setup, since that would seem to generate more dps. But, when I do this and see the actual damage on my character, my old 2h staff is showing as more damage - and by a fair amount. Is the bonus not shown on screen - which would be fine, it just seems like you get more bonus if you use two ancient items, as opposed to just one. If anyone knows, I'd be grateful! MikeBalder20994 Mar 11
Mar 10 Seasons achievements Hello there, New to seasons achievements, I have a question about the last chapter (4th). I need to kill some boss at torment 4 difficulty. I’m currently playing a hardcore monk, parangon lvl 52. Torment 1 difficulty is easy but not torment 4. Here’s the question : what should I do to make the torment 4 difficulty easy to play in order to complete last chapter achievements from this season ? Thanks in advance ! ShiguShigu2 Mar 10
Mar 6 Moved from PC to PS4 Anyone willing to help me level and gear my Crusader? My PC died and I cant justify getting a new one. It would be greatly appreciated. I dont care if you use hacks or whatever, I dont want to play the season, just the main game/story.Vekares1 Mar 6
Mar 4 Gear drop from G-rift After a long time I've decided to come back to the game with couple of friends. So I was wondering since some items drop only from Torment difficulties, how does this work with Greater Rifts? Since Greater Rifts aren't difficulty bound, can Torment only gear drop from them? Do you have to reach a certain level for them to drop?Razr5 Mar 4
Mar 1 [FYI] Total Cost to Train Artisans I begin every Season wondering when to spend Gold to train the Artisans or purchase that extra Stash Tab. I've often wondered just how much it costs to train all three Artisans to their maximum Level 12. So, recently I documented it. If you do not find this information helpful, I hope you at least find it interesting. Total Cost to Train Artisans = 953,000 Gold + 2 Death's Breaths Breakdown per Artisan Blacksmith = 311,000 Gold + 1 Death's Breath Jeweler = 416,000 Gold + 1 Death's Breath Mystic = 226,000 Gold Breakdown per Artisan Level ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ Level Blacksmith Jeweler Mystic ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯ 2 5,000 1,000 1,000 3 6,000 2,500 5,000 4 10,000 5,000 10,000 5 15,000 7,500 10,000 6 20,000 10,000 10,000 7 25,000 15,000 10,000 8 30,000 20,000 20,000 9 35,000 25,000 30,000 10 40,000 30,000 40,000 11 50,000 + 1 DB 100,000 + 1 DB 40,000 12 75,000 200,000 50,000Perusoe1 Mar 1
Feb 28 Most efficient way of getting legendary/set items? Just getting back into D3 and wondered the best way to go about farming for better gear. seen plenty of youtube videos on multiple types of builds but few tips on how to get the gear in those builds.AckFish0823 Feb 28
Feb 26 sisters voice quest I have completed it and want to renew it. I had reseted campaign and asked man to invite me to last quest of act 5 but it didint renewed. How to renew this quest?ZergShadow3 Feb 26
Feb 25 Is there a point to 1-60 crafting mats? I played a lot of D3 many years ago but just came back recently, so RoS and everything over level 60 is new to me. What I was wondering, since there are completely different crafting mats from level 61+, is there even a point to collecting the lower-level materials? Sure, you can craft stuff while leveling but there's rarely a point as you zip through those levels so fast. I'm used to salvaging everything rather than selling as I level, but maybe I should be collecting gold instead of worthless mats. Or am I missing something?Solon7 Feb 25