New Player Help

Oct 12, 2017 Acronyms - The Definitive List plus Definitions! I got tired of searching for acronyms all over the forums, so I created this ongoing, living post that I will be editing as I find new acronyms. Please feel free to comment if I've missed something or made some typos. It's a long list, but CTRL+F is your friend! Class and Stat Acronyms BARB - Barbarian DH - Demon Hunter CRU - Crusader (see also SADER) MONK - Monk SADER - Crusader WD - Witch Doctor WIZ - Wizard STR - Strength (primary stat for CRU and BARB) DEX - Dexterity (primary stat for DH and MONK) INT - Intelligence (primary stat for WIZ and WD) VIT - Vitality (stat for all classes) Game-Specific Acronyms 1H - 1-Handed Weapon 2h - 2-Handed Weapon AD - Additive Damage AH - Auction House (no longer exists in-game) APS - Attacks per Second AR - All Resist (see also RA) BIS - Best in Slot BLIZZ - Blizzard (Company) or Blizzard (WIZ spell) BoA - Bound on Account BoP - Bound on Pickup BUFF - Increase in stats or Increase in effectiveness (in patches) CC - Crowd Control or Critical Chance (see also CHC) CDR - Cooldown Reduction CHC - Critical Hit Chance CD - Critical Damage (see also CHD) or Cooldown CHD - Critical Hit Damage DM - Damage Multiplier DoT - Damage over Time DPS - Damage Per Second = AD x DM DW - Dual Weapon/Dual Wield EE - Exquisite Essence (Crafting material) EHP - Effective health pool EMP - Efficient Mana Points FoS - Feat of Strength GAH - Gold Auction House (no longer exists in-game) GF - Gold Find % GG - Godly gear/Good Game GRIFT - Greater Rift HC - Hardcore Mode HM - Health Multiplier IAS - Increased attack speed IT - Iridescent Tears (Crafting material) LOH - Life on Hit LOS - Line of Sight LAK - Life After Kill LS - Life Steal MF - Magic Find % MH - Main Hand MP(#) - Monster Power (LVL) MpK - Mana per Kill MR - Mana Regeneration NERF - Term used when the developers make something less effective. OH - Off Hand OOM - Out of Mana OP - Overpowered PL - Paragon Level PROC - Programmed Random Occurence PoR - Pool of Reflection PuR - Pick up Radius RA - Resist All (see also AR) RES - Resistance RoS - Reaper of Souls. This is the latest expansion. RMAH - Real Money Auction House (no longer exists in-game) RNG - Random Number Generator SC - Softcore Mode (normal mode) SnB - Sword and Board. Means Weapon and Shield (not necessarily a sword) SR - Single Resist TDPS - Total DPS TICK - Each time that the game checks for damage on a DoT spell/ability. XP - Experience Points Chat/Interwebs Specific Acronyms AFAIK - As Far As I Know AFK - Away From Keyboard BRB - Be Right Back BF - Boyfriend DIAF - Die In A Fire FML - *Screw* my life GF - Girlfriend IG - In-Game IIRC - If I Remember Correctly IMO - In My Opinion IMHO - In My Humble/Honest Opinion IRL - In Real Life ISO - In Search Of L2P - Learn to Play LF - Looking For LF#M - Looking for # More LFG - Looking For Group OP - Original Poster PST - Please Send Tell (/w *name*) PTR - Public Test Realm QFT - Quoted For Truth QQ - Quit. Sometimes incorrectly used as "crying eyes." RTFM - Read the F#@*%&g Manual SMH - Shaking My Head TBH - To Be Honest TLDR - Too Long, Didn't Read WTS - Want To Sell WTT - Want To TradeHulktopus20 Oct 12, 2017
Oct 1, 2016 [TIPS] RoS Followers (lvl.70) complete guide Introduction - A few things to know 1. Templar 1-1. Templar Stats 1-2. Templar Templates 2. Scoundrel 2-1. Scoundrel Stats 2-2. Scoundrel Templates 3. Enchantress 3-1. Enchantress Stats 3-2. Enchantress Templates 4. Legendary items (with followers proc) list 4.1. Weapons 4.1.a. One-Handed 4.1.a.1 Axes 4.1.a.2 Daggers 4.1.a.3 Maces 4.1.a.4 Swords 4.1.b. Two-Handed 4.1.b.1 Axes 4.1.b.2 Maces 4.1.b.3 Staves 4.1.b.4 Swords 4.1.b.5 Bows 4.1.b.6 Xbows 4.2. Shields 4.3. Jewelry 4.3.a. Amulets 4.3.b. Rings 4.4. Follower Special 4.4.a. Enchantress Focuses 4.4.b. Scoundrel Tokens 4.4.c. Templar Relics 5. Unity & Immortal follower combo 6. How do I gear my followers ? 6-1. Finding equipment 6-2. Enchanting 6-3. Gems 7. Ashera’s set. 8. So... Wich follower must i choose ? 9. LinksAshTag138 Oct 1, 2016
Mar 24, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the New Player Help forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can share (and ask for) advice for beginning or returning players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12205680807#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Mar 24, 2014
4h Need help Need help I've been playing off and on in diablo for a while, I need help improving my stats I don't know what I can do to do more damage, I'm currently on grift 90 and I just get 1 shot by everything. What are some good ways to improve my seasonal monks gear?AEhRon13 4h
17h Death's Breath's requirement keeps changing. Hi, I was transmuting some stuffs and saw it was '19 Death's Breath' shown in red inside Kanai's cube, so I did some Rifts, came back with some Death's Breath, but found the numbers changed from 19 to 22. So, I went back and killed another Rift guardian and brought some Death's Breath with me, and again the number changed from 22 to 24. What's the mystery behind this changing numbers?BubbaCaveman2 17h
2d Two Handed v Duel-Wielding question I've noticed that a two-handed weapon will do significantly more damage than 2 one-handed weapons, even though the defensive qualities are much better when duel-wielding. i'm at paragon 146, and so far i'm not replacing items that reduce my damage output unless the defensive benefits are significant and my loss of damage is minimal. that's worked so far. so what i'm wondering is does there come a point where you have to give more love to your defensive stats at the expense of attack in order to progress through the torments and greater rifts? I've just completed a GR20 on torment 4 and am starting to notice that rift bosses are stronger.HoldMyBeer493 2d
2d Profile Questions Thank you for reading my post. I have a few questions regarding linking my profile and seeing it. My profile is in the US as Moondragon#1548. I've seen people link their profiles on the forums, and I don't know where to go to link my personal profile. Is there a link I can go to whereby I can enter my personal profile to link it? Secondly, I've tried using an off-site system to see my character details (the D3Planner website) and import my profile there, but when I even do that, it says profile not found (yes, I've selected US and the profile name is correct, and I've tried #Moondragon1548 and Moondragon#1548, neither work). So, I'm beginning to think something was wrong in my account settings. Under "Profile Settings" in my account it says both are visible to the public. So, I'm a bit frustrated and hoping someone can give me a hand.Moondragon3 2d
3d bought expansion only to not be allowed to enter darkening Adventure mode worked when I bought it during the holidays started a level 1 to try it out, had a good time on the high difficulty rift gameplay trying the necromancer. now it's locked. I don't have enough time to go clear campaign to access this, maybe next year right? Had a few hours blocked out to check out this event during its run, can't count on blizzard to respect a player's time now I guess. I hate having to be critical. Why can't games and devs just start respecting our time as players not just payers? why make this this way when the entire structure is encouraging you to come do it as level 1 for the full rewards and experience it was designed to be, then not allow the player to do so. really glad I bought this.Autolysis7 3d
5d Urm what do i do with the Darkening of Tristam event First time I've seen this event, what kind of stuff do you get for it, how does it work?AndrejLeo1 5d
5d Horadric Chest Info Could someone please direct me to information about Horadric Chest usage etc.TangoLima8 5d
5d how to trade items? Anybody can tell me how to trade items in diablo 3 reaper of souls with other player?Melechesh30 5d
5d Lost progress Hey everyone, yesterday I quit the game in a regular way (by clicking on exit diablo 3 lol) but turns out half of the progress that I did in my last session is gone although the exp. I gathered is still there? Game put me at least 6-7 quests back again. This is not the first time happening to me. Do I have to go through the same quests again? regards, diablo 3 noob.fightermafia2 5d
6d Need Help - Raising Last Catspult @ Stonefront So this is the first time I've gotten stuck in this game. I get to the last catapult at Stonefront and there are two guys cranking on it to raise it. On the left side of the screen is a progress bar and it's stuck at half. My question is how the hell do I get it all the way up so I can move on with the game. I've literally killed EVERY single enemy on the map and have tried clicking on the third catapult crank wheel. Nothing. HELP ME PLEASE!!!MeatStick2 6d
6d Most efficient way of getting legendary/set items? Just getting back into D3 and wondered the best way to go about farming for better gear. seen plenty of youtube videos on multiple types of builds but few tips on how to get the gear in those builds.AckFish0821 6d
6d Will frames transfer? I've been playing a long time. I have a frame earned by one character I would like for my main to have. My question is, if I delete her will the frame go to the one I log in on or will it be lost forever?Cristy1 6d
Jan 11 Transmog Sharing? Not sure what section to put this in, but are there groups that exist specifically for the finding and sharing of transmogs? I poked around but I can't seem to find anything.GaawaChan1 Jan 11
Jan 10 Condemn Crusader Problems Hello everyone! I know there are a lot of topics and I've read some of them, but there are no advices that could help me with my problem. I'm new to Diablo III and trying to create Condemn Crusader. Everything was good but... One day I tried GR 90, and I can't do anything there. No damage, no toughness, no sustain. Nothing. Here is my profile: https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/RamWhite-21613/hero/115632773 And some stats: DMG: 1 400 000 Toughness: 33kk Recovery: 2kk AR: ~1000 Phys dmg reduction: 1562 CDR: 55.52% Holy dmg: 20% CHC: 48% CHD: 410% Condemn dmg: 25% Life/sec: 10k Life/hit: 8k This build isn't over, ofc. And I've seen that guys with same gear have about 2,3kk dmg and 70kk toughness, wtf? Can you help me? Some advices, maybe I'm doing something wrong... Thank you in advance!RamWhite3 Jan 10
Jan 10 Item in inventory disappearing This might be a silly question, but I just started playing again after a several year break. I was going through Act II with a Crusader, and I picked up a legendary (assuming, as it was orange) item along with several others. I went back to the Hidden Camp to unload, and out of habit, right-clicked on the item to reveal it's properties. It only took up on square so I assumed it was a ring or something. Anyway, when I clicked is when I realized it didn't have a question mark over it, but it was too late. It disappeared, and a tip message popped up saying something about me being able to find it somewhere else. The message went away before I could get closer to read it. I have no idea what it was, or where it went. Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it's a just a place to start looking.Kiyoshi5 Jan 10
Jan 9 Understanding different build types Hello, folks: Have been playing D3 for only 1 year so am still learning. Have watched lots of YT vids on different character builds. (PS: Thx, Bluddshed, Rhykker, Wolfcryer, PChild) I get what a Push build is for. Your build is focused on clearing the highest possible GR. I assume a Speed build is aimed at clearing slightly lower GRs much faster mainly so you can farm legendary items and level up gems. I'm less clear on T13 builds and Bounty builds. I'm assuming you want them to be fast but how are these 2 builds mechanically different from a GR "Speed" build? Also, how is a T13 setup different than Bounty setup? I'm assuming a T13 setup is for running NRs to collect DBs and a Bounty setup is to collect crafting mats. I'm asking more about how the builds themselves are configured and run. If it helps / matters I'm looking at playing either a Uliana EP/SSS monk or N6M4 DH (both softcore) for Season 16. Thx for your time.Vipin31414 Jan 9
Jan 9 New to Diablo III Team Up? I am new to diablo III was looking for some friends to play with....I am new to pc as well...still getting a the hang of thingsJkmattp5 Jan 9
Jan 8 Public game question I spent the entire time soloing so no idea what people do in public game. For bounty I notice whenever people finish bounty for their act. They won't turn it in to Tyreal. They seemed to wait after people have finished all 5 act before turning it in. Why is that? To get my conqueror title this season. I joined a public game to complete the task finish a t13 naapleam rift in under 5 minutes. After the rift guardian died, I turned in the quest immediately. Is that an ok thing to do? Or people wait a while after rift guardian die before turning in the quest.SleepyBear3 Jan 8
Jan 8 Bought diablo today, few questions.. I've been playing WoW since like 2006 and ended up unsubbing a few months ago as the game was pretty dull. Today I was bored and noticed diablo was playable and it turned out I had a trial or free version or something along those lines. Started playing and got hooked instantly, it brought back some nostalgia of a game I used to play before I had internet access. (Fate - was a cartoony version of diablo) I'm really enjoying it so far and I'm only level 18 I think.. but a few questions I have are : - Is it "too late" to start playing diablo? Is the best years of it gone already and just downhill from here? I saw the blizzcon drama but I never played the game so I had no idea what the complaints were about. Just saw there was negativity around the game. Might be a stupid question but I do like playing games that have active communities. - What is the "end goal" with Diablo? I'm running around doing quests in the campaign mode because I wasn't able to do anything else, besides maxing out my gear/stats/ect. what is the goal? - I very rarely liked any single player content on any games but this one became an exception.. but is there any multiplayer and competitiveness in any aspects of this game? Was a big fan of PvP/Arenas in WoW and other games. - What are some tips you'd give to a new player so I don't end up regretting my choices later? Anything I shouldnt invest in or waste currency on? Anything like that would help.Flaxy3 Jan 8
Jan 8 . .luifer4480 Jan 8
Jan 8 ACT 5 achievements reference resource? I've been using two D3 wikis https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Diablo_III_Wiki and https://www.diablowiki.net/Main_Page and have been combined great resource for everything except act 5 which both are completely void of act 5 achievements. A quick google search didn't help much. So I thought while I have to take care of some business before continuing on for today that I would post here to see if anyone has a great resource site to link to so I can complete the act 5 campaign achievements. Thanks.StoneRyno1 Jan 8
Jan 8 eq- follower with your items? i know how to go to follow and eq him i just don't understand, i bought better eq for the follow and its not showing up in his stuff so how do i move stuff from my innovatory in to his? new to this hole conclude playing on switch how do i give them items? also what is junk? is that how not sure don't want to accidental delete items if junk tosses it out in to a trash thingy or what ^^Maze2 Jan 8
Jan 7 Campaign mode vs adventure mode? I ran through campaign mode on both normal and hard difficulty levels and it had me thinking is there any reason to keep running through campaign mode upping the difficulty level each time? Or would doing adventure mode upping the difficulty each time be exactly the same thing more or less? Basically is there anything (achievements included) that I can only get in campaign mode that would need me to play through that mode more than I already have? Thanks.StoneRyno7 Jan 7
Jan 7 After the season is done After the season is done does your characters gear and inventory switch to non-seasonal? I would assume it does, just want clarification.Sparky007811 Jan 7
Jan 7 Help! Seasonal Hero converted Help! my seasonal monk suddenly converted into non-seasonal hero without any intervention from my side. I can no longer see my stash items and cannot play adventure. Did I do something wrong?UnholyBazil5 Jan 7
Jan 7 Can you select greater rift level in public game? If I join a greater rift public game. How do I know what level it put me in? Can I select what level greater rift public game I want to participate?SleepyBear1 Jan 7
Jan 6 Need help w/ Anniversary event. How do I start the anniversary event (Darkening of Tristram) with a level 1 character to get the pet? I’ve created one but can’t figure out how to get to the Tristram portal to start.CeruleanBlue3 Jan 6
Jan 4 Nintendo switch the oblow 3 friend code Nintendo switch friend code My friend code is sw-5253-1657-7217 Let's go kill some DemonsSweething1 Jan 4
Jan 1 Set Me Free Slayer Objective Can anyone give me guidance on what is required to achieve this objective. I am a witch doctor and have found the clue that appears to point me to the Skeleton King. I have killed him but clearly this is not enough. I have tried to search relevant material but I don't understand what is required. Any guidance would be appreciatedIntrepid2 Jan 1
Dec 31 Season 15 Jewelcrafting recipes Is there any way to speed up the process for obtaining the five jewel crafting recipes? I keep relentlessly completing bounties but the recipes never drop. It is the last objective I need to satisfy for this season but it is starting to appear unachievable as end of this season is very close.Intrepid8 Dec 31
Dec 31 Newbie Stuck - Confirming Advice Plus Q&A I've been playing for about six weeks I guess. Fun game, I have really enjoyed myself, Enjoyed the story, too, the first pass. Good voice acting. Fun experience. Its kind of like a mini-Wow on 50 gallons of Starbucks. LOL And accidently clicking on the loot Goblin's portal and ending up there was EPIC! Got one Witch Doc to level 70 and Im like a Paragon 125ish or something like that. I then added a Monk, he's level 59. I've never done a season. Q1: When I reforge a legendary for my Witch Doc I always, without exception, loose my crit chance to hit stat. I always seem to get a random piece versus one that is a good fit. So even if I get a few better stats, I loose the stat that is critical, 100% to punery, to my build. I cant seem to gear past being able to handle Torment 3? Ive gambled with Kadala, Ive run rifts (both kinds), bounties (very time intensive). The greater rifts have been good for legendary gems and they're quick. I just need to hang in there or am I missing something? The best pieces I have, if memory serves, are two primal ancients and the stats are blue. I assume if the stats are purple, thats the goal? The color coding throws me. Greens that are better than legendaries but not green blues or green purples. Q2: Ive read a lot about seasons but two things remain unclear. What, very specifically, do I have to do to join a season? And if I play a season, when I log on, I cant play anything other than my seasonal toon? I get that none of my seasonal toon's goods get shared with my other toons until the season is over. But what if I want to take a break from my seasonal toon, can I? Q3: I am not a fan of my pet. LOL At all. I really like that it scoops up all me moola, though. I read about the caverns, the snow ones with Yeti. I usually run into a Goblin but no pet drops. Are they still dropping? And is there any way to create our own waypoints? I have the hardest time finding that place. I super appreciate your time and sage counsel. JinAustinJedi14 Dec 31
Dec 31 Hardcore/Seasonal Hard Mode I'm trying out D3 again since the release of Reaper of Souls. I'm playing hardcore/seasonal to make things interesting, but I can't seem to join existing parties. I always end up waiting 30 seconds, creating my own game, and playing solo (nobody joins). Is what I'm doing just not popular? Low player count?Smittywerben4 Dec 31
Dec 27 Difficulty Scaling So I know that for each tier over GR70 you go, it gets 15% harder. What I can't find online is how much harder the game gets per person that joins your game. Is it a flat doubling? Thank you for your help!Chunkyturtle1 Dec 27
Dec 26 Need help for Crusader Hi, We started the game with my friend. We are both 35 level at the moment,playing campaign mode. Game is great, but I have some questions. -Which difficulty is the fastest way to level up? We are playing on expert which is not hard at all but harder than the others to make multikill bonuses, but has default extra exp, so I'm not sure about difficulty. -I'm playing Crusader and my friend is Necromancer. What should we do after level 70? - I heard that Crusader is a solo class and many players does not want it in their party. Could this be a problem for me and my friend? Can we found 4 player games easily at level 70? - We are brawling some times :) I was able to kill him before but he got his life steal main attack now and became impossible to kill for me now, also I can't target him because of his skeletons. Any way to brawl with a necro more effectively? - Is everyone playing seasonal? As I asked before, can we find party easily for a non-seasonal, non-hardcore characters or should we make a new seasonal character to 70 after campaign? Thanks.Wrathgor7 Dec 26
Dec 26 When do you know it's time to step up the difficulty level? Hey all, So I came back to D3 this past week and made a new WW Barb for grinding. I've never been a serious player of this game, nor have I progressed very far. Real quick my rough numbers are (best recollection) 650k dps, 10.5M toughness, and around 600k recovery. Anyways, not to bore you with meaningless details... I read that it's time to increase difficulty when you're running GR's in less than 4 to 5 minutes. So while I'm having an easy time at T4 (never died, WW cuts thru mobs like butter and elites/bosses/key wardens don't take much longer) I am still running GR's in the 6-7 minute time frame. I go pretty much as fast as I can. My run speed is 20% so I assume that's okay. Do you all have a sure fire method of knowing when to advance your difficulty? Thanks!sucka14 Dec 26
Dec 24 Need Help??? Are you a new player to the game? Would you like to improve certain areas of your toon but need a helping hand to cut down on time? Want to level up your legendary gems but are tired of the getting the boot in public games? Want constructive criticism on how to improve your demon slaying tactics? With the holiday spirit in the air, I figured what better time to help out and get others closer to their goal. Well today's your lucky day! Add me #1763 and lets jump right to it. Unfortunately the help is only available for PC users on Non-season toons. I'm online now so don't wait! Those demons ain't going to slay themselves! (Unless you have alot of thorns haha)Kushington1 Dec 24
Dec 22 Solo leveling What's up players. Returning player from a long while away. My question is what is the best method to get to level 70 solo without challenge rifts and stuff like that. Looking more for that old school straight grind. I realized when I used to play I was always power leveled and never actually got there for there myself. Is it best to play the campaign ? Or is there just a spot in adventure mode to mindlessly grind ? If all else fails I'll just get power leveled..Brutal10 Dec 22
Dec 20 Can you convert 2 piece item in Kanai's cube? Can Kanai's cube convert set item which is only 2 piece? For example if I get a compass rose, can I convert it and guaranteed a traveler's pledge?SleepyBear4 Dec 20
Dec 20 How to get 5 upgrades from Urshi? Sometimes, I got an extra try to upgrade leg gems from Urshi. Together with Empowered, I could have 5 tries in total. What exactly gives me that 5th try? Many thanks.Syltom2 Dec 20
Dec 19 What are the final rewards of season 15? At first, I thought all rewards were listed in "What's new?" Then, I got a new stash tab in Conqueror. Now, I'm doing Guardian. Are there anymore rewards after this besides the portraits? Is the new stash tab the same reward in Conqueror in every season? Or it will be something else in season 16? Many thanks.Syltom3 Dec 19
Dec 19 Secret or hidden levels? So I've finished the main story and dlc, checked out adventure mode and all that, but I can't really find anything else to do as I want some sort of better goal other than just getting stronger. I've read up and heard about the Vault portal, the Not a Cow Level whatever it's called and the Whymsieshire (probably butchered that) level for the ring, and I still have yet to do those, but I was wondering if there were any more of those levels or hidden challenges that I could do. Appreciate answers, thanks.Daethbringer11 Dec 19
Dec 15 Chapter 2 Seasonal path over the expert or higher level Hi everyone. I have a problem with chapter 2 seasonal completes a major gap at the expert level or higher. I did both the normal gap the major gap at the expert level and on the upper level but I do not validate the mission how can I do. you have some solution for me please give me a hand that does not I can keep going on the seasonal path. thank youmetelloaquil4 Dec 15
Dec 14 Fail to finish greater rift under 15 minutes? I understand Urshi won't spawn if I finish a greater rift over 15 minutes. Is there any additional bad part about fininshing over 15 minutes? (Aka does rift guardian drop less loot if I finish over 15 minutes?)SleepyBear1 Dec 14
Dec 13 Cant craft hellfire amulett Bought and learned the hellfire amulett recipe, but it doesnt appear on Shen´s list. So I bought it again. Now it says, the recipe has already been learned and cant be used again. 10 Million gone. No amulett. Already startet a threat here (wasnt aware of this area) where I also provided Screenshots. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20770706945?page=1#post-9Priest3 Dec 13
Dec 12 Bounty same items I'm ding bounty in group for a few days, The items in the chest keeps giving me the same items. what's wrong with it?Hoomanchief4 Dec 12
Dec 8 not sure if a bug or normal Hi, I'm a relatively new to Diablo 3 and have only just at the point I am able to run greater rifts - My only character is a Level 70 paragon 38 barbarian. However any time I try to play a public game it swaps my character to be a witch doctor is there anyway to play with my actual character? Thank youevilkenshin4 Dec 8
Dec 7 About Seasonal and Reward I want to do Seasonal for an item set. My question is how to make sure the item set is level 70? Must I get my seasonal character to level 70 before I complete the requests? Or I can start from level 1? Many thanks.Syltom5 Dec 7