Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
Jul 8 Looking for PS4 community I am looking for a PS4 community. I am in my mid 30s and looking for an adult community please. I am fairly new to the game. Add me Bloodweiser16 please drop me a note with the invite so I know what it's for. ThanksBloodweiser0 Jul 8
Jul 8 Looking for Adult Gamers We have a clan with a few adult gamers. Would love to get some more adults to join us. We have experienced players and new players. If you would like to play feel free to add me.Dirtybirdy42 Jul 8
Jul 7 Looking for friends Hello everyone, I just started playing the game, still fairly early on with only one level 70. Would be nice to find fellow players that would like to progress together and enjoy the game. Feel free to add me anyone interested. Kyrthyn#11768Kyrthyn3 Jul 7
Jul 7 <CURRENTLY ONLINE> NA/US - Recruitment Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games! We're currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself! _________________________________________________________ How do I join? Are there any requirements? There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it's mostly common sense stuff! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/currentlyonline Once you're in our Discord, you're a member of our community, simple as that! Make sure you read the #gaming-roles page under GAMING within Discord, which will tell you all that you need to know about joining the Diablo clan proper. _________________________________________________________ What's so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan? CO isn't just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and an active player-base that will always give you someone to play with! In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that's your thing! _________________________________________________________ Where can I get more information? Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at https://currentlyonline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have. Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!Lyc3 Jul 7
Jul 2 (Oracle) Mistakes Were Made LF Members US Clan - (Oracle) Mistakes Were Made Realm - America Seasonal, will switch over to standard every now and then. We decided to create this clan because we're tired of joining inactive clans with over a hundred of members that don't seem like they know they're in one, or may even be a bot. Currently there are eleven of us and slowly growing!we are on almost everyday and pretty much just grind everything on seasonal. Our goal is to have a community that interacts with Clan chat, is interactive with other players, willing to help other players out whether it be about knowledge or gearing. We have no other requirement aside from be friendly, have fun! If your interested in meeting some new friend or just want some help reply below or send me a message. Castilleo #1157castilleo4 Jul 2
Jul 2 New S17 Crusader 667PL New Seasonal player looking for Clan or a good group of people to play with. Ill even take some good old fashioned criticism! Currently a 667 Crusader running Invoker/Provoke build. I am generally on past 10 or 11pm EST until about 2am, or on from around 6-8am EST. I am at work or dealing with a 3 and 6yr old most other time frames. Currently I have gotten up to GR 85/86ish solo. I know I need to start grinding for augments as well. It is on the to do list! Anyone willing to give some feedback or join up/invite a new S17 Crusader?Napalm0 Jul 2
Jul 1 <Currently Online> NA/US - Come have fun! Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games! We're currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself! _________________________________________________________ How do I join? Are there any requirements? There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it's mostly common sense stuff! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/BSPpGkw Once you're in our Discord, you're a member of our community, simple as that! ♥♥ Make sure you read the #welcome page, which will tell you all that you need to know about joining the Diablo clan proper. _________________________________________________________ What's so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan? CO isn't just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and a super active player-base that will always give you someone to play with! In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that's your thing! _________________________________________________________ Where can I get more information? Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at https://currentlyonline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have. Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!Coldcrow67 Jul 1
Jun 28 Motivated new player for season 17 I just started last week and starting to grind out the season since my goal is to get the cosmic wings, im playing WD. Can someone help me or point me to a clan/discord/group with active players? 2 players in my friends list and theyre inactive lol.GoMoMoGo1 Jun 28
Jun 28 S17 Sprinter Conquest I search people for Sprinter Conquest :P Add me on Battlenet: Kace#21108Kace1 Jun 28
Jun 27 LF active Aus/NZ HC Seasonal Clan Hi, 2 active players, an Aussie and a Kiwi LF other active HC players to start a new clan or join a current one. Lag on US servers is deadly on HC! We are both 1200ish paragon, both playing DH, zBarb and zMonk.Hamulus0 Jun 27
Jun 27 LF for DH gear swap with my barb. Seasonal Looking for DH gear swap with my barb. SeasonalMrYoso0 Jun 27
Jun 26 Looking for a clan with discord - season Hi, I'm currently lvl 900 on season, I want to join active clan which has and requires discord.Elegist0 Jun 26
Jun 26 Looking for friends Looking for friends that play mostly in the evening. Have free teamspeak for communication. friend me in game Thunder #1861Thunder2 Jun 26
Jun 26 Looking for friend or clan I am new to the game and am looking for mates to play with. I am kinda busy and am nothing special but I love games and we might have something in common. I am friendly and looking for someone to chill with, or a clan to do so as well. Just your average Engineering student trying to survive and wana relax by playing games. I got Discord (Giizm0#3122, thats a zero btw). Hit me up on Blizz if you wana play. Will be playing alot more in the weeks to come.Gizm00 Jun 26
Jun 26 Looking for a friend Not sure if this is the place to post this, it seems like the right place but who knows. So a little background I promise to make it brief: I am a 29 year old male, married with a 2 1/2 year old son. I live in Kansas and work a normal 40 hour work week with weekends off like most people. I love blizzard games and Diablo III is one of my favorite games. I have played mostly on console (PS4 & Switch) But I have watched streamers on Twitch playing PC and it looks like so much more fun. I played Diablo III when it launched on PC and it was great and I remember loving it so much because I consistently had friends to play with, to talk to, to just pal around with and not take life too seriously. I currently don't really have any buddies that game on PC for whatever reason my friends just don't find it very fun or don't have the means to game on a PC. I am kind of a shy guy and i have joined a few random games recently with people but have had a hard time developing a connection that could lead to a friendship ( I feel so dumb saying that but it's the truth). I think at the end of the day I am looking for some people to play the game with that are looking for a new friend. I feel like i am creating a dating ad ha ha. My philosophy is that gaming is meant to be shared with others and the more the merrier. So if you have room in your life (or party) for a returning character to PC Diablo III. If not I hope you at least enjoyed reading my plea for friends. Either way I hope every one has a great rest of your day/night.Treehuggins7 Jun 26
Jun 25 [NL]Clan looking for active members! Title ^ Clan name: Possibly Naked Leader: Metropolis Apply if you want to join, preferably dutch/english;.Metropolis1 Jun 25
Jun 24 looking for clan or friends to play d3 looking for a clan or friends to play D3. I have teamspeak as communication with no locked channels. Catch me in game or respond here. Always willing to help out a new player as well or someone who just wants to run the game. Thunder#1861Thunder1 Jun 24
Jun 24 Looking for social clan New player searching a social clan. Just got in Diablo 3 after years playing runescape. I have discord. LVL70 para171 Alundaga#2277Alundaga1 Jun 24
Jun 22 Switch user looking for friends Hi All, Played Diablo 3 back on the PC about 1-2 years ago. Was super addicted but family life got in the way of the PC game time. The Switch has changed things dramatically and I'm now enjoying D3 again. Currently running Wizard with Tal Rasha's build. Paragon Level 336 and increasing at a great pace. Looking for people to help increase my enjoyment of the game, I'm currently running Rifts and G Rifts at level 50 and above to just get the quick paragon levels to help progress even further. I'm EU based and currently get between 4-5 hours game time each evening.StewLayzell9 Jun 22
Jun 21 Fever Clan recuiring for Season Hey all, I am an officer at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is way more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever Clan 2 and press Send Request-button. Note: Fever (Fever 1) is full atm and new members enter via Fever Clan 2 Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a full member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Ghist#1730 on Bnet or Ghist#0327 on Discord. See you in game! GhistGhist25 Jun 21
Jun 20 (NA) <CGSC> recruiting casual players Who we are: Casual Gaming Social Club is a multi gaming org built on the concept of casual play with friends without heavy emphasis on having to perform at an elite level or having to follow a strict set of rules.we have roots in games like Destiny 2,League of Legends,Overwatch,Division 2,Diablo 3.The goal of this org is to build long lasting friendships with other like minded gamers from across the globe while kicking back and enjoying your favorite game. How to join: To join just drop a request to the Diablo 3 clan <CGSC> and or join the discord link https://discord.gg/GMYvQSs where you will have to assign a role to be able to see the other channels.discord voice isnt manditory for all those with a d3 tag What is expected: Activity above all else,after a few weeks of inactivity the discord and d3 clan get cleaned up so that only active players remain.no toxic behavior will be accepted and will be purged immediatly.18+ since at times our chat channels can have mature content in them.have thick skin and be able to take a joke.people in here like to cut up and trash talk but all in fun.Apolyeon0 Jun 20
Jun 19 <BLOOD> Blood Raiders, LF Members <BLOOD> Blood Raiders are a small group looking to expand if your looking for a clan feel free to join us , we also have a community "Blood Raiders" encase the Clan gets full we have discord and team speak as well as a website and forums we are playing other games as well and always looking for new people to join us , you don't need to be hardcore or super active no inactive removals ( can always make more clans )Starscorcher0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Blazed Alliance looking for more members Blazed Alliance <BA> is recruiting any players on North American Servers, doesn't matter if you just like to kick back and play the campaign, do bounties, or climb the leader boards with a group in some G rifts. We like to help others in need such as power leveling, loot share groups, and much more! We also don't mind if you play, hardcore, softcore, non seasonal or seasonal, wether you are a new, old, or have been playing since day 1! We have a discord channel. Come join the alliance, thee Blazed Alliance. Msg JuiceBoxHero#11357 to join!JuiceBoxHero4 Jun 19
Jun 18 <Orphan> Seasonal Orphans We are the Seasonal Orphans, currently playing seasonal on NA servers. We're starting a new thread since our previous one hit the max reply cap of 500 posts. ( https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752435907 ) Originally we were a fairly casual clan, but have transitioned into a more serious, leaderboard push clan. We are extremely active and stay near clan cap, but are in the process of opening more space as we transition out the in-actives and those who are no longer playing this season. We do have requirements that increase throughout the season, which we request all members to meet. But it's nothing extreme and can be easily reached with reasonable amount of play time. We absolutely do not tolerate cheating. No botting, no mods, no 3rd party programs/overlay software. We heavily encourage the use of discord, as it makes coordination with fellow clan members and your party easier. And since we're aiming towards the leaderboards, that coordination and communication is crucial. As for the requirements that are requested of members, if you feel that you may not meet them when they are increased, the clan is very welcoming and will help you reach that mark, as long as you're willing to commit and run with the crew. If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) I hope to see your thread response soon! ** Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol ** Right now, we're mainly looking for experienced support classes. Also Starpact/bazooka wiz, rgk necro or good rgk impale DH. And anyone able to do 115+ rat runsCovin43 Jun 18
Jun 18 <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) now desolved <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) is no longer.Thunder9 Jun 18
Jun 17 Why is 'Christian' considered inapropriate? Trying to create my clan info message and D3 says the word 'Christian' is considered inappropriate. Why is this so? If I want to convey the ideology and faith of the clan and use this as a keyword for people looking, why does diablo block this word? Other clans are using it when I search. Thanks for any help in fixing this issue.mikelhall10 Jun 17
Jun 15 COY New place for us XP ppl COY: New clan. This is the do not request. If you are new to the game. You do not know what gear or gems you should wear. Need 5 pl`s before you know witch character you should run. Can not carry yourself to a 70 solo if that is the way you are going. Need constant help in everything game related. The do request. If you understand the game to a certain level. Can run on your own if people are not on. Enjoy fun times on discord If you have it. Be independent of clan but still belong. I have been in the game for a bit would like to form a group that can run with a clan but can still do their own thing when they have too. Let me know if your interested. Best of luckCosmicDiablo0 Jun 15
Jun 12 Seasonal Zmonk LFG GR 115++ Im constantly finding group for GR push and it's getting harder each day with so many leeching in Pubs. Need good group to farm everyday DOOMSDAY666#6121 add me ill be there if u need zmonkDoomsday6660 Jun 12
Jun 10 LFG Clan / Community Non Seasonal Greetings folks!, I've been a player of the game since release and until now I have completed my ancient vyr set with a decent weapon and offhand. I have managed to solo 113 greater rift and I'm looking forward for more individuals who are not lured into the seasonal frenzy. Currently at around 1200 Paragon. Looking forward to grind a few greater rifts with non toxic personalities.Shackwell0 Jun 10
Jun 10 LFG/Clan - Seasonal LoN Thorns Necro I am currently 1027 paragon and have done 107 solo on my necro and have nearly all BiS but need to augment and such. I have a decent Vyr/Chantodo wiz for possible speed farming. I'm looking for a group for 4 mans (playing thorns RGK). I have a friend as well who plays Lancer Necro and we're looking to make a comp and are open to switching roles and gearing for them. You can add me or reply to this post :)ƓĦØŞŦ1 Jun 10
Jun 8 Looking to join group for farming HC diablo Hey guys I have been playing diablo off and on for about 5 seasons. I am currently looking for a group of semi-experienced to experienced players to farm with. Mainly right now I am trying to farm bounties as I am trying to reroll legendaries for LoN Rapid Fire DH. Anyone with a clan and/or discord hmu to play.Jynxish0 Jun 8
Jun 7 Looking for casual-friendly clan. As the title states, I'm looking for a casual-friendly clan as the one I am currently in has decided to go more hardcore and focus on pushing leaderboards, so I'd like to find a new clan before I'm removed from this one. =( I am a stay at home mom so my playtime isn't what it used to be, but I always make sure to fully complete each season for the Guardian portrait at the very least. (I haven't missed one yet.) After that I mainly focus on finishing up non-seasonal achievements, as leaderboard pushing holds zero interest for me. The main thing I'm looking for in a clan is a friendly attitude and active players. I want to be able to pop on, ask in clan if anyone wants to do split bounties or churn through some GRs to level gems or paragon (or work on the season journey stuff or "Hey I found Ebenezer Samuel, anyone want to hop in?") and not be met with crickets, or folks just talking about pushing 120+ GRs, etc.Vaerosi4 Jun 7
Jun 7 LF casual clan to play along side Hey people who look at this i have just started to play diablo 3 on the eu server, I am paragon 200 or so can't remember exactly and solo play atm, i play a necromancer but still not great at the game got lucky on a higher torment but mostly stick to 1 atm, until i get more used to it, if anyone would allow me to join a clan and gain more experience i would be forever grateful, thank you for reading this :)Tohico2 Jun 7
Jun 7 Looking for active clan for casual play As the title says - I'm on and off but would like to have an active community of friendly people to play with (Seasonal, GR, I'm open to anything)!B4KER3 Jun 7
Jun 7 LF hc seasonal clan LF active/discord seasonal HC clan. That groups up for stuff, uses discord, and pushes leaderboards (the leaderboard part i dont care too much about, just always fun to have friendly competition within the clan :) ) About me - 26 Very active in discord whenever im on, i prefer to be chatting with clan mates Drama free, here to have fun and play some diablo. Been playing since season 1. And back in diablo 1 and 2 days. Let me know !MemeMafia2 Jun 7
Jun 7 New Clan: DiabloParadigm As the title says, we are a new clan. As of now there are just three of us which are the founders. There is Lothbrook, TheGoos and myself. A little back story: We three come from clans that do not act as a clan. The members and most officers do their own thing and hardly help others unless you are on their level, at least 2/3 of the clan is inactive, there is hardly any interactiveness, and/or the leader does not lead at all and the clan is completely falling apart and when you try to come up with ideas to help move the clan along like competitions and things in the like; the leader becomes upset and tells you that you are trying to take the clan from them. We were tired of being in clans that do not act like a clan, so we decided to make our own. About DiabloParadigm We want our clan to be about helping others learn and grow. We want people to be able to be part of a clan without being judge on their experience level, knowledge of game content, classes, playstyles, etc. We want our clan to be elitest free, as drama free as possible and have respect for one another. Recruiting We are recruiting for officers and members. There are certain aspects/qualities that we are looking for in order to be recruited as an officer. The reason being, the officers will primarily be the ones helping others learn and grow. Ergo, certain aspects/qualities are required and are as follows: 1) experience in at least 3 of the 7 classes. 2) knowledge of in game content and upcoming patches. 3) willingness to help others without bias. I understand that it may seem a little contradictory with the aforementioned, however, as previously stated, certain aspects/qualities are expected of officers over regular members. If recuited as a member, their are no aspects/qualities/experience expected and/or required. The only thing we ask is that you follow the clan rules which are very simple and are pin posted in the news feed on the clan page. Basically, the goal of the clan, as previously stated, is to help others learn and grow. We want a clan that values teamwork, interactivess in gameplay as well as chat and actually acts like a clan. There will be events/competitions withing the clan at which the winner of each competition will be posted on the clan page. If you are interested in being apart of a clan that helps others and acts like a clan...then please reply below and/or send me a meassage. AzraellaAsh1295. Thank you for your time. *Disclaimer* If you do not like something about this post, please do not express such below. File a grievance. And please, only those seriously interested reply below.AzraellaAsh26 Jun 7
Jun 6 Clan chat Item info function improvement So currently if not turned off every Legendary item you identify will be posted in Clan chat. I find it mostly annoying and I turn it off but I just got a fun simple idea how to greatly improve that function. So I would like an option added to make it post only Primal drops in clan chat.Kaelos0 Jun 6
Jun 4 The Nameless. Mature Gaming Community Website: Http://www.thenamelessgaming.com Diablo Sub-Site: Http://diablo.thenamelessgaming.com Facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/TheNamelessGaming Program: Discord - https://discord.gg/xSYcqqS Region: US The Nameless is a casual multi-gaming community of gamers, for gamers. The community has a few core values that are highly important to us. Respect. Unity. Transparency. These values are never to be forgotten or ignored! Each member is an integral part of the community that allows it to grow. Without them, the community can’t exist. The Nameless is a home for players of all skill levels. A place to spend your spare time and enjoy yourself. Connect with us. Help us reach the potential that we know we can reach. The Nameless provides a great experience for its members, both in-game and outside. That’s only possible due to the awesome members we have so far, and the leadership structure we have in place to make sure everyone feels welcomed, and enjoys their time here. At the end of the day, it’s important that every member, from the newest recruit to the most veteran member, feel comfortable and stress free here. We believe we’ve managed to create this. While building a community is fun, the number of members isn’t everything. We are not striving to be the biggest community online, that’s an unrealistic goal. We are striving to be one of the best communities, an online home people are proud to be a part of for years to come. Our core is solid, our ideas are limitless. Now we need people who believe as we do to help us grow. Here at The Nameless, we want dedicated members who want to be part of our community above anything else. We want members who want to push The Nameless to bigger and better things, to achieve more than we ever thought possible. In a way, we’ve already done this, but we want more. Always more. Wear the insignia of The Nameless proudly, and help us become one of the best communities out there. We play Diablo casually, though we do have some more veteran players who push higher rifts. We play for fun. Join and help us make The Nameless as great as it can be! We want both the casual players and the more hardcore. Whichever style you play, you're sure to find people to play with in our community. Interested in joining? That's awesome! Feel free to join our Discord if you have any questions, or just to join. It does make the process of getting you into the community a lot easier once you've joined us there!Seronic85 Jun 4
Jun 3 LF zmonk/zbarb noseason We are mature ppl playing in group doing GR runs. Mostly 125+ and need zmonk/zbarb, we can swap roles as needed, if someone wanna join all welcome. Please leave ur bt here then i will add u. Cheers!.Sethian6 Jun 3
Jun 2 Looking clan to GR speed chantodo No season HI, i have a wizard my favorite char, i have 2100 + paragon and i can beat 125+ solo GR, i want to join a clan for Speed Runs in GR, maybe very funy 4 wizard vyr chantodo in the same time in GR XD, well i hope somebody invite me to join to play sometimes with my wizard, thanks...JavBoc2 Jun 2
May 30 Carn doc looking for group speeds 100+ Preferably one or two supports (barb, monk, nec, wiz) and another dps (archon, carn, blessed shield, impale) I play most nights and am always down for chill speeds. Moridin#1522Moridin0 May 30
May 30 Diablo2 Ladder Reset Discord! We are the top Ladder reset Discord for HC East. and if you play SC you may want to switch. We are Savage Tendency! we are a ACTIVE discord full of LEGIT players! Https://Discord.gg/EDUpAKa What do we have to offer!? 1-Ladder Reset Teams 2-Our own trading system(non-jsp) 3-Strict no Botters! 4-Events! HC duels/8man run race!/so much more 5-Personality! you know who i am! hate all you want! 6-Twitch Community 7-Metal(best music ever) 8-Me and Adam are fun Drunks you will love it! 9-French/Russian/English/Spanish we got many that speak and type i know little french myself but i want to learn Russian. if i want spanish ill go to work lol last 3 resets we have been fighting to keep Diablo2 active and fun! we host events and have our own trading system! no need for JSP makes it more fun for us to compete with others without the burden of beating the losers who bot! well hit us up i expect all my hatters to read this and troll and report my post as usualDiaton0 May 30
May 29 [Xbox One/Nintendo Switch] Diablo Universe Diablo Universe (XBOX ONENINTENDO SWITCH) Welcome fellow gamers! Our community consists of players across the entire Diablo franchise. We play Diablo 1, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Diablo 4 (Future release) and Diablo Immortal (Future release). We do not allow mods, hacks or glitches. We are a legitimate group only. We welcome experienced and new players alike. Feel free to ask help with anything! We support: Seasonal Seasonal Hardcore Non-Seasonal Hardcore Come on over and find us on Xbox or Xbox App under Clubs: Diablo UniverseORION2 May 29
May 29 110+ Znecro/rat looking for dedicated home As the title says. Looking for a serious group of people that stay committed to diablo throughout the season that push paragon and climb. Unfortunately my group I typically play with plays semi seriously at the beginning of the season. Does pushes holds top 100-200 spots and then slowly dwindles off over time. In advance I do stream so hopefully that doesn’t cause any issues. Currently sitting under 1100 paragon. So have no problem doing Z related stuff til paragon climbs higher. I also multi class every season to fill needs of meta groups. If I fit your needs feel free to drop recruitment related contact info below or contact me @revok#11651. -RevRevok0 May 29
May 28 NS Rift n G Rift : Join in today Short announcement : " NS Rift n G Rift" is created. This means for players with game time is more in non-seasonal than seasonal. Any rank can invite to the community. Goal, is to find non-seasonal players under tons of green leaf! Peace!SpeedRun1 May 28
May 28 <WotR> Way of the Road (US) Way of the Road is open for new members. We play seasonal and some of us play career in the off seasons. We're small and laid back, we started as a group of friends and have grown from there. If you like dark humor, memes and good jokes we're definitely the right clan for you. Most of the time we just like to have fun, you don't have to be serious 24/7 like you do with most clans. The leads and officer try to join open games with clan members to see if they need help with anything, run a few grs, get keys, machines, ect. So we're always open to help out where we're needed. Look for us in game and send a join request or add one of the leads to get an invite or comment your battletag and I'll add you for an invite. Leader: Kloure#1202 Co Lead: kezia#11276 Officer: Ghramz#1496 Officer: coolkittens#1152 Officer: WILDCRUX#1321Kloure1 May 28
May 25 play for fun group hello I am looking to join a smaller clan with a few members who play regularly I don't play hardcore and I am not doing higher than torment IX-X at the moment with my monk and I am pretty new to seasonal and endgame stuff not looking to do anything competitive just want a few players to hang with and play for fungameoverman0 May 25
May 25 necro lf push group/clan As the title says I'm playing a necro (been playing necro anytime I play since release) and looking for some people to push grifts with. Makes the grind much more fun when ya have a group to do it with heh. Have experience with all builds except the thorn build.Zarzak0 May 25
May 24 Znec Zbarb LoN Rat LFG/clan hey, i have a geared up znec and zbarb plus a fully decked out LoN rat necro (seasonal), looking for a group to run with in the evenings, preferably from about 6pm to about 11pm mountain time. looking for speed 100+ and hopefully a group that wants to push 4 man. feel free to add me Ehpic#11306 or reply to this thread ;)Ehpic4 May 24