Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
10h Searching for a level boost Hello there! I just picked diablo 3 after a while and I need some help getting to level 70 faster. If you read this and you don't mind loosing a little time with a newbie message me.Stefvs7 10h
13h Clan for active players 30 years and older update: 4/1/2017 just opened up some spots for the new season, come on in We have a few spots open right now. Clan is called the Legendaries. We are a seasonal clan For people 30 years and older. We use Discord for voice communication. You don't have to use voice, but much better than typing! Friend me in game if you want to join atsbill123#1850 Looking forward to playing with you! just opened up some spots for the new season, come on inatsbill123208 13h
16h HoLK looking for 25+ Gals for new Group Yes, I want gals. Yes, I want mature gals. Yes, I want kink-friendly, mature gals. I know what I want. I know what I have for those who are interested. I bring something unique to the proverbial table, and I know there are some out there in our community who are like-minded and looking for something unique. HoLK is a vision I have firmly in mind that works with three key words in mind: Respect - Each other, the words spoken by all, the vision. Consent - to the enjoyment of the game with a like-minded Woman, the enjoyment of my world, our world. Honor - in who you are coming into this Group, in my request of what I want from those coming in, and in the gaming community. I encourage you to DM me if you are interested in knowing more.LadyKendra0 16h
20h Looking for active Clan Hello I'm looking for active clan, i have pretty much played every season so far I currently am the Leader of a clan but last time my friends logged on was almost a year ago I am a trip love to have fun because of my health problems i Have plenty of time to play Tired of playing this game by myself and want to hit higher Paragons meet new friends and enjoy this game more will gladly drop the clan i created to new person to join a active group if you got room hit me up in game or send a friends request thanks Jasphere#1598 thanksJasphere1 20h
1d Cloud IX (C9) Recruiting NA Seasonal Players Cloud IX (C9) is a US seasonal clan catering to Diablo 3 players interested in pushing GRs to their max potential. The Clan focuses on team (meta) play to efficiently grind Paragon and maximize Legendary gem levels. This season we are also running several Crusader groups and Rat groups for paragon farming. We have several meta teams running > GR115's. We are looking to fill out a few more with high quality players with the following minimum criteria: - P800 or greater - Completed GR90 solo - Meta viable character for team GRs - Comfortable using Discord If interested, contact myself of one of the Officers listed on our in-game Clan page.Stallone2 1d
1d <Orphan> *Season Para 1k+ or Grift 90 solo* We are the Seasonal Orphans. We're a group from a discarded clan that took a break around season 5, but came back stronger for season 8. We're now recruiting to replace some long term inactives for the next season, and looking to push the leader boards hard! We also have an assortment of casual players, so all playstyles are welcome :) We offer help for all members, gearing and power leveling. Our goal is to be a friendly, fun clan that everyone can enjoy. This game becomes exponentially better when playing in a group and clan. So come join us, let us grow together! We use Discord for voice chat if you would like to join in, but it's not required, and we are very active. Please pardon our dust while we transition the inactive members out to make room for new recruits, as we were member capped. We will continue to grow, and we will succeed! Come be apart of that growth! If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) I hope to see your join request soon! ** Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol Also, we're a NA clan **Covin316 1d
1d GUILD MEDIEVAL Recruitment Thread www.guildmedieval.com Founded in 2001, Guild Medieval is well known as a haven, or sanctuary if you will, for mature gamers. We are family-friendly, helpful, and courteous. Many of our members form friendships that last beyond the games we play, some have even gotten married! To save you some time reading, we do not allow swearing or off-color language/jokes. We all practice courtesy and the no naughty language rule is consistently and swiftly enforced. Click "Sign Me Up" on our homepage, read our Rules and Policies, and fill out the application. The rules and policies agreement is long and stringent. We find that making everything we expect from members clear and upfront prevents a lot of misunderstanding and drama down the road. If that makes you unsure about joining, we understand. There are other clans/guilds out there that would be a better match for you. If you understand and appreciate what we're all about, by all means, come on in. All serious applications are considered and replied to--this means filling out the reason for joining with more than just a couple sentences. Your comments will be on public display to our full members. This will be your first impression to the guild, so make it a good one. Responses are usually within 48 hours (could be longer over weekends). Reply here if you expected a reply and never got one (and check your junk mail folder in case). If you are like minded and looking for a virtual home, we'd love to hear from you! Q&A Section Q: Are you on PS4/XBox or only PC? A: We are primarily PC based but have a small handful of people that play on PS4 or XBox, but not very many. Q: Season or Non Season? HC or SC? A: Most of our members play season, although a small number plays non-seasonal characters. Our members spread among HC and SC. Q: Are there playtime requirements? A: None at all. Play as much as you like. However, when you join us as a Squire (trial membership), you are encouraged to group up and meet with other members in game, but ultimately our guild’s heart is in our forums. Q: Forum? What does Guild Medieval Forum have to do with D3? A: Guild Medieval is a guild of many games. Forum is where you get to know our GM family. Forum use is required during your trial membership and even if you quit D3, our forums are open to you, given you've achieved Knight status (full membership). Q: Is voice chat required? A: Nope. Some members have hearing difficulties or just don't like using it. Some have to have it off for household considerations. You will need to communicate by text chat though. Currently, we use Discord and GameVox, D3 US members primarily use Discord for voice app. Q: It's okay to swear, talk about doing drugs, sex, and other "adult" topics, right? A: Incorrect. When we say "mature" we also mean having the ability to keep polite, civilized company. We are family-friendly, meaning we keep things we don't want our children hearing out of our guild gaming. You can swear to your heart's content with your mic off, but we keep our forums and chat clean. Q: What are your age requirements? A: Under 16 we take some consideration. Otherwise age is not a factor. As long as you are mature in thought and action, that's enough. We also have a special "Page" rank for younger children of members. Q: What does your clan/guild provide to its members? A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around. We have lots of nice members who gladly share loot and will help you beat bosses, but none of that is guaranteed. A lot of what you get out is what you put in. Share and be helpful, and you'll see it come right back to you. Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join? A: Skill and experience are not factors in joining or becoming full members of Guild Medieval. We have very skilled players and we have players that are still learning the game. We are only concerned about the person in front of the screen. If you have the qualities we share that make you a good person, and not necessarily a good player, we will be happy to have you. Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? A: Two possibilities. #1, your application did not mesh with our guild values (see above and our homepage), application showed a lack of overall maturity, or you told us nothing about yourself for us to make a judgment call as to whether you'd make a good fit for our guild. -OR- #2, the response just got lost. Check your spam folder, or contact us by replying here. If all else fails, put in a new application explaining that you didn't hear back and that you'd still like to join. Note that the thread is to recruit US server players but we also have EU recruitment thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/12808370950Zendrak58 1d
3d <Haven> is recruiting! Who we are: Ancient Haven is a group of dedicated players wanting to have fun together in a friendly environment. Like a conduit, we like to hit it and run. Established March 2015, our clan is a large community. What we play: As a clan, we run nonseasons for overall long-term character development (clan pushes, gem levels, augmentation, etc.) and seasons for rewards, achievements, and the more flexible play-your-way flavor. We run rifts, grifts, bounties, and ubers together, and members pitch in on set dungeons and season journey quests when needed. Our runs are predominantly softcore. A few clannies have ventured into hardcore. We congratulate their records and grin when they die. They're not all dead (yet). :D Who we are looking for: Smart, active players looking for a haven. Sure, you can run on your own, but the game's more fun with friends. Our clan entry requirement (updated for patch 2.4.2) is: (1) 950 paragon and (2) clear either gr90 group or gr80 solo (any era). +points for humor, helpfulness, and enthusiasm! Why have clan entry requirements? We want to know that you can run comfortably in our games and we can run comfortably in yours. These points reflect our clan's baseline, not our average. Are you casual? Well, that depends on your definition... "relaxed, informal, easygoing, laid-back" - yes "made or done without much thought or premediation" - no "indifferent, apathetic, uncaring" - no "irregular, not permanent, or a person who does something irregularly" - no Are you a ladder clan? No. While most of our members have made the leaderboards in past eras for solo and group play and members are continuing to work on their personal bests, overall we just want to kick back and have a good time. Are you... active? Our peak times are weekday evenings and weekends, but we also see activity around the clock, thanks to our geographical spread and different work schedules. PM us and ask us how many members are on that moment, or how many have been on in the last 24-48 hours. We'll give you the numbers and you can decide. :) We also have a fairly active clan chat, depending on the time of day. Got voice chat? We do! Our members voted to switch to Discord, for better voice quality, free mobile access, updated interface, etc. We previously used Teamspeak. Voice chat is 100% optional, and is not required to join Haven. Folks like it for grift pushes, socializing, and coordinating season conquests. Interested? Contact: rwest#1962 (co-leader) unknown#1234 (co-leader) nano#1441 (officer) nobletruth#1281 (officer) crazysaltine#1303 (officer) bluelunar#1745 (officer) kiyo#1655 (officer) Latest news: Smooth transitions! After an amazing year and a half run in the lead seat, Blue & Kiyo have recently passed lead to two Haven officers, rwest and unknown, with our membership's blessing. These highly knowledgeable gentlemen have been with Haven for over a year, have leadership experience both inside and outside of Haven, and are both dedicated to continuing our established and outstanding community. It's smooth transitions, not dedicated survivors, in Haven! ;) Kick policy: We will kick players for (1) being obnoxious, (2) going inactive for 21 days without notice, or (3) botting. Ethics aside, we want to play with you, not a robot. And when you log in, you know real people are on. We're not trying to build skynet.Kiyo336 3d
3d 7 Soldiers is Looking for New Members 7 Soldiers currently has a few spots to fill. A little about ourselves: 7 Soldiers was created shortly after D3 launch and we continue to maintain a awesome core group. We are mostly an adult clan that focuses on being helpful and informative, but we do keep clan chat "kid friendly" in case younger folks wish to play in clan. We do everything from Greater Rifts, Regulars, powerleveling, seasons (i.e. help with the season journey) and there are even a few clan members that play hardcore. We do have a few folks that play the group meta and do Rat runs, but we are rather casual about it. We have clan activities to help those that might get burned out from the grinding (like we all do). We have a Discord server if you like to chat but it is not required to join...although we do encourage the use of Discord especially if you wish to play in groups. We really have 3 simple rules: Be respectful, Be helpful, and be as informative and willing to help others as possible. If this sounds like a friendly clan environment you're interested in then you can find us in game, contact me, contact our fearless leader (ShugFire), or contact one of our other awesome officers. Thanks in advance and thanks for your time. Max013#1306 ShugFire#1409 logicalyeti#1242 Spriter#1782Max01319 3d
4d D3OD New Clan. What will get you in? A desire to learn or enhance your game. You will make an effort to search for game information when you need it. Paragons or records do not matter. Willing to help others as we grow. What will keep you out. Botting or having an alt account that bots Being a jerk to players that are learning a class or the the game. Not willing to help others (within reason) I enjoy the game for what it is, a game. If you run gr 50`s or 100 plus that is on you. Have fun lets be friends and have a good time playing.CosmicDiablo0 4d
4d LFG/Clan So I’ll start this off with saying I played the story mode and got bored after the launch. Thought all I could do was play the story over and over. I just purchased reaper of souls and the Necromancer class as of lately and want to get into running rifts with a group. My one lvl 70 is a DH and im leveling a necromancer currently. Sitting on 25 paragon levels so im super noob I know. Im starting to find a love for the game now and need some people to play with. Seasoned vets and other noobs alike are welcome, add me and shoot me a message. We can square out discord in game! Hope to hear from people soon! Ill be on today. As most of my free time is Tuesdays and Thursdays after 2pm EST. RadientHelix#1444RadientHelix1 4d
5d Question regarding season ending Greetings all, My question is regarding the legendary extractions from the cube. Will all of those transfer over to my regular game?WickedWes3 5d
5d ADHD seeking active friendly mature players We are looking for some new blood . If you are a legitimate player , friendly and helpful , we might be the clan for you! We have members that are familiar with all classes and are willing to share their knowledge. We use Discord for voice communication and while this is not required most members prefer not to type in greater rift pushes as this might result in death. Most of our current members are in North America and are English speakers but we will accept players from anywhere. Please look us up in clans under ADHD and apply.grok5 5d
6d [US]Ex Nihilus <EXN> Ex Nihilus <EXN>. We are small but and growing clan that helps with diffrent aspects of the game whether it's powerleveling, gear/paragon point farming, or grouping up for rifts. We have both seasonal and non-seasonal players and are happy to help in both. We treat our members like family and we accept people from any walks of life we would love to have you join. You can add me or look up the clan to join if you like. Bubber#11270 or WildWolf#41100Bubber2 6d
6d Casual looking for Casual group. tl;dr, these days I mostly only play seasonal to finish the Journey and unlock all of the portraits, then hang it up until the next season to do it all over again. Usually I get it done pretty quickly, but being a new mom has kinda thrown that all into chaos and I'm unable to play as much now as I used to before. Are there any communities out there that are filled with other folks like me?Vaerosi1 6d
6d Looking for clan. [Aus] [Oceania] Hi there o/ I’m an Aussie player looking for a D3 clan. Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Many thanks, Howz1tHOWZ1T0 6d
6d Looking for clan/friends Looking for people that are somewhat active after 11PM PDT. Just started playing again since the game came out (not looking for handouts). Not a potato.Hexadecimal1 6d
6d new clan for season 15 looking for new members for season 15. We are [BC]Canucks! only easy going fun people need apply. leave reply or whisper in game for invite to hardweld#1810natpoore0 6d
Sep 9 Looking for Group to Hang out with... Looking for active Clan i'm very Laid Back and enjoy this Game but want to take it up a few notches always have Played by myself fir a few seasons but would like to find a cool group to hang out with. Peace JasJasphere0 Sep 9
Sep 9 Returning player Returning player look for a clan or community to play with.Royalflush1 Sep 9
Sep 9 Looking for Paragon Level Boost LF Paragon level boost! I have an own discord channel and Im 22 y/o. Anonymouszs#2712 is my battle.net ID, feel free to add me! :DAnonymouszs1 Sep 9
Sep 8 Looking for friends? :F Greeting everyone. I haven't played D3 for quite some time, and I am just about to start it up again. I stopped playing a year or two ago, due to personal problems in life. But anyway, I was wondering if there's anyone out there who wants to join up and do some game together? Sort of looking for D3 friends. My friends unfortunately hasn't been online from 1 to 2 years so it's pretty sad. Let me know if you want to join up, just add me :) Edit: Should probably note that I am playing on EU (L 69 Barbarian)TheMrBlue2 Sep 8
Sep 8 The Outcast EU The Outcast recruiting for EU server We are a fun, helpful friendly and mature clan with active seasonal SOFTCORE players of all ages and nationalities. We have a great mix of people that love to game till the last day of the season and push limits. We have some accomplished GR players, some aspiring ones and some who do not care for GRs at all and prefer chilling in rifts and bounties instead. We're looking for like minded people to join us and enjoy all that the game has to offer. Our main means of communication are clan and party chats (which see a lot of use) the use of discord is manditory. We use discord to post builds, fun stuff and everything regarding the clan, even when you don’t use mic we ask to join us there so you always are posted off what is going on in clan or Diablo. We form groups on discord 90% of the time. Most of our members are active and friendly people busily chatting away and working on improving our characters through the season and sharing some laughs along the way. So what can we offer you? * Fun, friendly atmosphere to game in with a group of active players. * Social chat both in game and on discord * Discord to post topics, ask advice and share articles and build ideas with your clan mates. * Seasonal soft core players * Groups to push GRs and the leaderboards with. * Support and advice to help you and us to improve. * we maintain an inactivity period of 14 days ( this is without letting an officer or the leader know you will be inactive) Hope there is something there that interests you and makes you feel like you'd like to come and join our community. Requirements * Aged between 18 and Ancient. * have at least 1000 par in a previous season * Active player who wants to be part of a great growing community and not stopping when you completed season but stick with the clan until the end of season * Willing to use a support class * use discord actively Then The Outcast could be for you. Thanks for taking the time to read and if you would like to apply then either sign up on our discord or reply here and tell us a little about yourself, or add me on your friendlist justme#21156 or join our discordserver to have a chat with us https://discord.gg/UEh85j3 just pm an officer or the leader on there to have a chat. We try with our recruitment to get a balanced group in clan so we can make groups in day and eveningtime. Please don't forget to add your battle tag so we can add you in game and hopefully see you soon. Good luck with your gaming :) And maybe see you in season 12!!JustMe11 Sep 8
Sep 5 Looking for active clan I’m relatively new to D3, just started in season 14 (late). I’m 800+ para, UE Dh, and FB Wiz. Looking for a active clan...solo is fun at times but I wouldn’t mind some help with group GR and farming. I can solo GR 87 currentlySpyder5 Sep 5
Sep 4 LF Clan Just as the title states - I'm pretty new (only been playing a little over a month or so now) and I'm very much enjoying myself. I've done my GR 70 solo so far and played a seasonal character. That being said I would like to get better at this game and I figure the best way to do so is with those that have been in the mix of Diablo longer than I. I'm 30+ and play most evenings (EST) I've been testing out all of the classes so far to see what I really like in non season and would like to try and push for a better seasonal play through for Season 15. If you have need for a another steady player that is going to be a sponge for knowledge and don't mind me questioning everything. Please let me know. Thanks for looking at my post!Longpaw1 Sep 4
Sep 3 Twisted CypressTaking Applacations !NA/EU T W I S T E D C Y P R E S S I S N O W A C C E P T I N G A P P L A C T I O N S !!! O U R W E B S I T E WWW.D3CLANTWISTEDCYPRESS.COM Y O U R N O T A L O N E !!MofoRick38 Sep 3
Sep 2 What characters are allowed when naming Clan? Hi. I'm looking to start up a Clan, but I'm not sure what characters would be acceptable within the Clan Name and Tag. Would I only be able to use alphabetical characters, or could I use numerical characters and symbols? Thanks.LadyKendra0 Sep 2
Sep 1 Fever Clan recuiring for Season Hey all, I am an officer at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is way more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever Clan 2 and press Send Request-button. Note: Fever (Fever 1) is full atm and new members enter via Fever Clan 2 Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a full member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Ghist#1730 on Bnet or Ghist#0327 on Discord. See you in game! GhistGhist5 Sep 1
Aug 31 LF party Looking for a friend or friends to play with. Add me if you would be interested. Zacow #1935Zacow0 Aug 31
Aug 31 Looking for Clan Looking to start season 15 with an active clan. (EST- USA)Rasir1 Aug 31
Aug 31 Need people to play with and help me para lvl im quite a bit behind cause i wasnt able to play as much as i wanted to, wondering if i could para level with some people or leach please? battlenet is CyborgSlayz#1278CyborgSlayz1 Aug 31
Aug 30 EU + NA Perfect By Nature LFM Diablo3 Hi there! The fairly new game community Perfect By Nature is looking for friendly/active new players to join our community. Our aim is to provide a relaxed place for gamers to chill and play, meet new people or just play with mates but also a space for the more competitive player. We're always open for suggestions/improvements and we actively do our best to improve the Discord. If you miss something then we also gladly consider adding it (if ofcourse it'd have a positive impact on the community) Aside from that, we offer support for various games and have several bots to try our best and make the discord as comfortable as possible. For example, we have self-assignable roles that let you decide what type of games you'd like to see and what not. Interested? Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/f8t7Hxp & say hi :)Guedin0 Aug 30
Aug 27 [EU] new player LF clan Looking to join a clan - Enjoy voice chat - Very friendly and open to all types of people ^^ - 29 of age - currently beginner (having fun in campaign with a seasonal crusader) - aiming for lvl 70 farming and endgame content - Will create and power level seasonal alts for group playFluff1 Aug 27
Aug 24 small clan with gusto (EU)(UK) (EU)(UK) 'old farts' is a small clan, where all (old) players are welcome to join: -some like arcade fun -some like seasons -some like Grift pushing -and, most of all, we like our fellow clan members join us with a T10 solo ability, and you choose how to play on with that basic power :) -just contact any member, officers are best. -see you soon!RUNtoFUN2 Aug 24
Aug 22 Novice player seeking NA group Looking for active group/ clan. I’m a novice player on NA server.Shadow1 Aug 22
Aug 21 Raths Speeds Community "RATH 100" Hello everyone, I'm here to invite you to the "Rath 100" Community. Especially for Speed Meta [x2Rathma DPS / zNec / zBarb] Season & no-Season! It's an open community with 2,500+ active members, and always 150/230+ ppl online. all invited, thanks.Cooke4 Aug 21
Aug 21 Rath 100 Community See other post.skelious0 Aug 21
Aug 21 <SYG> Growing Fast SYG (Stoled Your Glory) Brand New Clan. We are currently seeking active players to join our new clan. Seasonal or Non makes no difference so long as you remain active you will remain part of our team. Our goal is to build up a clan of just regular folks who love to play D3 as much as we do. No paragon Requirements. No try outs. Just some chill guys to have fun running with. Send me a friend request if you are interested in joining and growing this new clan. BTag is Blademaster#1559 Also join our discord server https://discord.gg/8Dg44cW Happy Hunting EveryoneBladeMaster13 Aug 21
Aug 21 RNO Clan Recruiting We are all active we have about 30-40 member all active.. we help everyone.. Come join uskc2090 Aug 21
Aug 21 Experienced player LF active group/clan adult player that likes to keep it mellow but also enjoy pushing. Current season achievements 107 solo necro, 112 group. 1450 para Currently learning to play starpact wiz. main goals for a clan is active and people that are interesting in learning and enjoying the game.Xionfalling0 Aug 21
Aug 20 Order Of The Blade LF experienced players I created this clan For both Season and Non-Seasonal/Softcore and Hardcore modes about 4 weeks ago and it currently has 6 members. Ultimately, the manifestation to include all modes will be dependant on how many are willing to pitch in and help build the clan. We are looking for experienced players that have a good amount of knowledge on the game and all its content, display a mature attitude and behavior, are willing to take personal initiative in achieving their goals, and are ready and willing to play in groups from time to time, although it is not a requirement if you enjoy solo play more. The most important thing is to have fun & be civil towards one another even if you might not agree with the other persons' philosophy or views on any given day. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully this clan will be the right fit for you, especially as the clan size begins to grow :) Order Of The Blade <OoTB>KingArthur2 Aug 20
Aug 19 2man team looking for 2 or clan needing two Support monk/multi spec wiz looking for 2 for night, morning some days pending on work. Both above 1300 paragon and decent geared. Looking for two more to push 100 plusses. Both season and non season, non with a little more time. Usually only play season for the goodies. Would like a rgk necro and barb support or clan that has a two man team needing two more. Thank you my battle tag is Twacky#1837.Twacky2 Aug 19
Aug 18 Noob looking for people to play with I'm just a newbie who's intentions is to really sit down and play this game. I'm looking for some friends who would love to tag along and maybe help with the experience. I'm Est time zone. BattleTag: SirTavi#1135SirTavi2 Aug 18
Aug 17 Looking for a Clan (new player) Looking for a clan, New Player friendly. Playing Seasons from here on out. Started the other day. Feel free to message @ Dralekath#11147Dralekath6 Aug 17
Aug 17 Colorado Gamers Community Social group for Blizzard gamers all over Colorado, USA. Welcome to all especially if you are from, currently living in, or have any connections, ties, or interests in the state of Colorado. https://blizzard.com/invite/YeBWEErHKGVRenzo1 Aug 17
Aug 16 <RNO> Seasonal Hardcore Clan Recruit. <RNO> Seasonal Hardcore Clan Recruit.kc2090 Aug 16
Aug 16 casual xbox one community? Hey yall looking for a mature group to enjoy xbox one end game with. I ususally play a bit during the day while taking care of my 5 month old daughter. I do need to take occasional afks to grab a bottle or change a diaper. Gamers tag is Mr Hope Florida , ThanksKomnenus4 Aug 16
Aug 16 Looking for a good EU UK clan Looking for a good english speaking EU clan. Preferable mostly based in the UK. The clan I have been in has died as our leader seems to have quit the game without notice. If anyone knows of a good EU/UK based clan please pass my name along or send an invite please. My account name is JunoTheGreat.2165 Thanks a bunch and happy gaming to all!JunoTheGreat0 Aug 16
Aug 16 [Xbox One] Rapture Gaming Community Hey everyone, Rapture Gaming is a multi game Xbox community currently looking for some more members to play Diablo 3 with. We are an active and friendly community looking for all skill levels. You will never have to play alone since our members are located all over the globe.  We are a community put together and built for the purpose of our member’s enjoyment. We focus on member maturity and respect towards each member. We have members with different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions. We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with. Our Requirements: -working headset -17 or older -good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players. -No modding of any kind for Diablo Xbox version http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=5393 Click on the link to sign up. Head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out an app for Atlas Battalion(Diablo). Thanks and see you around!Plumz7 Aug 16