Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
9h New Clan: DiabloParadigm As the title says, we are a new clan. As of now there are just three of us which are the founders. There is Lothbrook, TheGoos and myself. A little back story: We three come from clans that do not act as a clan. The members and most officers do their own thing and hardly help others unless you are on their level, at least 2/3 of the clan is inactive, there is hardly any interactiveness, and/or the leader does not lead at all and the clan is completely falling apart and when you try to come up with ideas to help move the clan along like competitions and things in the like; the leader becomes upset and tells you that you are trying to take the clan from them. We were tired of being in clans that do not act like a clan, so we decided to make our own. About DiabloParadigm We want our clan to be about helping others learn and grow. We want people to be able to be part of a clan without being judge on their experience level, knowledge of game content, classes, playstyles, etc. We want our clan to be elitest free, as drama free as possible and have respect for one another. Recruiting We are recruiting for officers and members. There are certain aspects/qualities that we are looking for in order to be recruited as an officer. The reason being, the officers will primarily be the ones helping others learn and grow. Ergo, certain aspects/qualities are required and are as follows: 1) experience in at least 3 of the 7 classes. 2) knowledge of in game content and upcoming patches. 3) willingness to help others without bias. I understand that it may seem a little contradictory with the aforementioned, however, as previously stated, certain aspects/qualities are expected of officers over regular members. If recuited as a member, their are no aspects/qualities/experience expected and/or required. The only thing we ask is that you follow the clan rules which are very simple and are pin posted in the news feed on the clan page. Basically, the goal of the clan, as previously stated, is to help others learn and grow. We want a clan that values teamwork, interactivess in gameplay as well as chat and actually acts like a clan. There will be events/competitions withing the clan at which the winner of each competition will be posted on the clan page. If you are interested in being apart of a clan that helps others and acts like a clan...then please reply below and/or send me a meassage. AzraellaAsh1295. Thank you for your time. *Disclaimer* If you do not like something about this post, please do not express such below. File a grievance. And please, only those seriously interested reply below.AzraellaAsh1 9h
21h AsOne: NA Non-Season Clan Recruiting Greetings from <AsOne> We are a mostly Non-Season, America’s based clan recruiting for players interested in group-play. If the One-Shot simplicity of T13 has become boring… If trying to push higher Greater Rift’s solo has become frustrating… If the chaos of public games has become annoying… Or if you just want to play with good people in a Bot free environment… Give us a look. We believe that Group Dynamics fixes all of that. It allows players to get better and stronger to push higher both in groups and individually. And yeah, it’s a lot more fun! If you haven’t played in organized groups before, it’s okay. We can teach you. If you don’t have characters built for groups, it's okay. We can help you gear. Our rules are few, and our atmosphere friendly. Join us and we can achieve more together As One. If you’re interested come check us out at: https://discord.gg/PJjGJPnRaistlin8 21h
2d Looking for Like Minded Individuals I'm looking for a clan or to start a clan for people who like to take their time and not want to finish a Nephalem rift in .3 seconds. People who like to go until you see the Nephalem Obelisk. I like to take my time and kill damn near everything. Collect all of the crafting mats that I possibly can. If you like to take your time, go afk when you need to, have real life priorities and just like to play the game at your own pace, leave me a message here.WarReaver6 2d
2d Looking for Clan Hello, Any seasonal clans out there recruiting? I am looking for an active clan that primarily plays seasonal and runs group speed runs and pushes. I play a monk this season and will probably do so again for season 17. Thank youArtazel2 2d
2d Looking for a clan Looking for a clan that is active and works together as a team. I have generally played solo or public but I always end up carrying public groups. Ideally I would like a clan that focuses on loot sharing to make leveling faster. I am pretty casual but I think I could be more competitive with the right group.Gytsum2 2d
2d Looking for clan I am a semi-casual player who plays very often every season, looking for an active clan that isn't requiring meta runs etc..Nokkternal1 2d
2d Still looking for a Clan Hello there. Looking for a friendly Clan to join that doesn't mind helping a somewhat new player. This is my 4th time posting on here looking for people to play with. Thanks :)iluminate2 2d
2d Seasonal Meta Groups community There is a new public community called "Seasonal Meta Groups" and is now available for anyone to join in hopes of finding groups for meta clans, teams or just a meta pug. To join this community just press SHIFT + O and search Seasonal Meta Groups and then join!Azotorp0 2d
3d [EU] <AMER> The Americas is recruiting I'm starting a new casual clan for those of us that live in the Western Hemisphere but also play on the EU servers. I found that most of the times I'm active, the clans I've been a member of in the past are often asleep, so I only ever end up playing with one or two people in the clan. I would love to play with others. The clan is open to all, but mainly looking for members that play in the mornings, evenings and weekends in the -3 UTC to -8 UTC time zones.jacuff3 3d
5d Diablo 3 LFG Discord (Newly Created) Diablo 3 LFG Discord (Freshly Created Lets Populated it) Discord Invite Link : https://discord.gg/KRwQ8tv I'm Tired of not finding people to run stuff with, Communities are working but looking to create something that will have lots of People! Please Up vote!Soilsiu16 5d
5d <AF> Arreat's Fortitude LFM for S17 Metas <AF> Arreat's Fortitude is recruiting for Season 17 meta speed & push runs and we are looking for players who will be active through out the season. If your looking to play with experienced Diablo 3 players and have reliable players to group up with then this is the clan for you. We do not have any requirements other than being active, social and play to the best of your ability. We highly encourage you to join our Discord server and either start your own meta group or join one that is in need of people. We will be leveling in 4 man groups the moment Season 17 starts! Join early and find a group! Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Gq4dcFy To join our clan, just press Shift + O and click "Find Clan" button and search with the filter "Arreat's Fortitude" and then request an invite. If we happen to be full, request and invite and then post in our #invite-waitlist discord channel with your battle tag. You may also add my BTAG: Azotorp#1368 Look forward to seeing you all online!Azotorp4 5d
Apr 18 Looking for an active clan Also people who goblin farm. I’m an active player who needs more people to play with!CeruleanBlue2 Apr 18
Apr 17 <D34E> Recruiting <D34E> Diablo3 For Everyone is now recruiting, I made this clan exactly for everyone, casual players. Die hard players, and new players. Genuinely anyone is invited, I want a friendly community where there isn't some sort of requirement to join. I've personally played diablo 3 for many years, on and off albeit but I want to create a community where everyone can have fun. Feel free to add me below. add me on BattleNet for an invite: Lemmybowie#2150 or request an invite and we will accept you. Cheers!lemmybowie0 Apr 17
Apr 16 <Currently Online> NA/US - Come have fun! Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games! We're currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself! _________________________________________________________ How do I join? Are there any requirements? There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it's mostly common sense stuff! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/BSPpGkw Once you're in our Discord, you're a member of our community, simple as that! ♥♥ Make sure you read the #welcome page, which will tell you all that you need to know about joining the Diablo clan proper. _________________________________________________________ What's so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan? CO isn't just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and a super active player-base that will always give you someone to play with! In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that's your thing! _________________________________________________________ Where can I get more information? Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at https://currentlyonline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have. Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!Coldcrow16 Apr 16
Apr 15 Looking for Adult Gamers We have a clan with a few adult gamers. Would love to get some more adults to join us. We have experienced players and new players. If you would like to play feel free to add me.Dirtybirdy23 Apr 15
Apr 13 <DOG> Active Seasonal players wanted Howdy! <DOG> (Devious Old Gamers) is a casual Diablo 3 clan. We are looking for helpful, respectful and active members. Requirements: Be helpful, respectful and active. We are in the US region. At this time there is not a plan to implement any set community schedules or events. Instead, we aim to provide each other with help and company during our merging gaming hours. We will have Vault Run Saturdays as well as Social Saturday time periods for helping each other as well as playing with other clan members to see what we can learn or help each other do. We have a discord server as well, where we all can gather ideas, chat outside of game, and communicate over mics. https://discord.gg/GgU7zbh I myself have a family and company to run so this is not a full time affair but I am on every day as well as most of my officers. We are looking for folks to play with that want to have fun. If you're a casual player, looking for help and friendly company during your Diablo 3 experience - give us a shot. Thanks, EvilOgre#1136EvilOgre22 Apr 13
Apr 10 Fever Clan recuiring for Season Hey all, I am an officer at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is way more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever Clan 2 and press Send Request-button. Note: Fever (Fever 1) is full atm and new members enter via Fever Clan 2 Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a full member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Ghist#1730 on Bnet or Ghist#0327 on Discord. See you in game! GhistGhist16 Apr 10
Apr 10 looking duo for grift pushing pretty much as it says. just looking someone to casual push grifts i am wd 110 solo. ideally be around 105 solo. just trying to have fun with someone while pushing some grifts/aizenx1x2 Apr 10
Apr 9 LGBT Clan Recruit <LGBT> Equality is recruiting all class and levels for the upcoming Season 17 and beyond! We're are originally a World of Warcraft Guild who happens to have a small and cozy Diablo 3 Clan! A few of us play from time to time. Expectantly when the new season hits. Come join us for some demon slaying fun! You may add me on BNet for a invite: Healatoria#1381 or request a invite and myself or a Officer will gladly accept your request. Ingame Clan Search: LGBT or EqualityHealatoria0 Apr 9
Apr 9 My first Hardcore Seasonal Character Hello, I'm new to HC and would like to find players or a clan that can help me out on this new adventure. I just started a Crusader class on HC Seasonal. Looking forward to a cooperative experience to build the Ultimate God tier Character. I'm also on Discord. Cornbread614#7785 https://discord.gg/zRdg5kECornbread6141 Apr 9
Apr 9 Looking for members for S17 <Omega> is recruiting seasonal players for Season 17. Recent paragon around 1k preferred. Discord is required. Must be active. Spots tend to become limited the closer we get to a season starting. Add me if you are interested. Robdoggierob#1735Robdoggierob0 Apr 9
Apr 7 NONSEASON LEGGO I'm 2400P on NS LF friends/a clan to play with. I main an impale DH but also have rat zbarb meta zbarb rat dps necro znecro Purexed#0523 on discord Purexed#1740 in game Add me and let's do some runs!Purexed2 Apr 7
Apr 4 Discord Switch Community Hey guys, Is there any discord Community for the Switch ? I would love to have atleast some friends to play and talk with. Greetings JaceElDucky0 Apr 4
Apr 4 Lon runs - looking for znec. Hi Colls, We are 3 guys - 2 lon dd and barb - looking for permant znec to play 110 - 112 Gr's. Server - Europe Regular playing from 19:00 - 22:00 CEST during the week.Mcquid0 Apr 4
Mar 31 Looking for a social/casual guild Back on pc after a long time away. Any friendly guilds with active social membership please shoot me an invite, I'd love to join. :)Methious0 Mar 31
Mar 31 need help level up hi sorry if my english not good I try find player help me level up I restart play add me guacamex#11273 tyguacamex1 Mar 31
Mar 30 Looking for a clan Hello everyone, Long time solo player looking to finally settle down with a clan and have some people to play with. I mostly work towards seasonal play but up for most things, if any are interested in having me let me knowTorc2 Mar 30
Mar 29 Switch user looking for friends Hi All, Played Diablo 3 back on the PC about 1-2 years ago. Was super addicted but family life got in the way of the PC game time. The Switch has changed things dramatically and I'm now enjoying D3 again. Currently running Wizard with Tal Rasha's build. Paragon Level 336 and increasing at a great pace. Looking for people to help increase my enjoyment of the game, I'm currently running Rifts and G Rifts at level 50 and above to just get the quick paragon levels to help progress even further. I'm EU based and currently get between 4-5 hours game time each evening.StewLayzell7 Mar 29
Mar 29 Looking for friends Im on discord I like to clear maps and kill all enemies and elites. Slow and methodical. Lvl 35 demon hunter first run through. My battle tag is Cornbread614#1254 and my discord is Cornbread614#7785. Looking for friends. https://discord.gg/zRdg5kECornbread6140 Mar 29
Mar 29 HC CLAN RECRUITING <HeroesNeverDie> is recruiting seasonal HC players who are looking for a group of helpful and friendly players to get geared up with. Looking for any gear level HC player. We are looking for helpful laid back people who play a lot but still manage to balance real/reasonable lives at the same time. We do not have time for elitist/rude players. If you are helpful/chill hit us up. :DHero1 Mar 29
Mar 29 <TNA> That's Not Acceptable Greetings Traveler, TNA is looking for any and all people who are interested in joining a fun and laid back clan. We're here to help with anything! Bounties, leveling, rift farming, greater rift farming, etc etc. Even if you just want to hangout! We have a dedicated discord server for all your vocal needs as well and where you can reach me or any officer should an issue arise. On average we have 5-10 people on daily, at certain times more. A couple of people do raid in WoW and we are active in other games. Feel free to join the discord server and give me a message if you're interested. discord.gg/TZm287tRoxamus4 Mar 29
Mar 29 Ev0Luti0n Clan Recrutment ( 18yrs+ ) Whats up D3 players!!!! Just made a friendly Adult clan, We are 20yrs+ old and been gaming together for roughly 5yrs+ We are searching for more adults to join us in game and discord as well. All is welcome 18+ please since we all have pirate mouths. We game about 15+ hrs a day which includes massive farming, power levels of Randoms and ourselves to help the community. Please send me a friend request and a message we would love to have you aboard the party :DCrypticFear45 Mar 29
Mar 29 Looking for Players on PC Hello there, New player here looking for seasoned players that don't mind taking someone new under their wing. I do have Discord as well. Thanks :)iluminate3 Mar 29
Mar 26 Ancient Nehpalin clan recruiting new members The Ancient Nephalin clan is now accepting new players to it’s gaming family. New players (and seasoned vets) who are just getting started or returning from a time away and would like to join in for all the fun of journey’s, rifts, greater rifts, bounties and achievements are welcomed. We have team speak for communications to make game play easier also more fun when communicating verbally. Discord is available if you chose that form. They are not mandatory but make for better game play than trying to text while playing higher greaters. We are a seasonal clan with many members online at the same time. All are informative and can help any player with any of their gaming needs. No special requirements or applications. Just request an invite. Hope to see many new players in the future. You can leave your battle tag here or friend request me at Thunder#1861Thunder31 Mar 26
Mar 25 looking for new active clan members 18+ hi everyone im looking for new people to join the clan "Primal ancient Lions" we take experienced and new players its evergrowing and not many spaces left, feel free to add me. must be 18+Nalamon1 Mar 25
Mar 23 Wiz/DH Seasonal Player LF PC CLAN I have been playing D3 on and off pretty much since they introduced seasons, I've been looking for something to play during my off time in WoW and when I need to relax from OW and I've been enjoying D3 again a lot lately. I would love to join an active clan and have some friends to play with to do rifting and bounties to make it a little more fun, add me if you want avocadglow#1568Avocadglow0 Mar 23
Mar 19 <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) now recruiting <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) is a mature seasons clan at near maximum capacity. We have room for a few more and are accepting new members in preparation for the launch of season 13 regular play and hardcore. Requirements are simple, have a Diablo 3 history and a desire to play seasons or season hardcore on a regular basis. Rules are just as simple. Respect others and treat them as family or as you would like to be treated yourself. Remember, we are a 'mature' clan and expect everyone to act as such. We have Teamspeak and Discord available for anyone who likes the additional camaraderie and staying in constant contact with those in the party or other clan members. Our Teamspeak has several rooms available so your party can separate from the other users for that hard concentrated push or just some private conversation during game play. Unfortunately our Discord channel gets very little use. New this season we are having a bounty night. On Wednesday evenings 8pm EST we gather to run split bounties with other clan members in multiple parties. Split bounties night is open ended and will continue as long as there are players wanting to run bounties. We can be found in the clan listings or you can post on this thread, our officers will be watching daily.Thunder7 Mar 19
Mar 19 delete deleteroscoepet0 Mar 19
Mar 18 Looking for casual-friendly clan. As the title states, I'm looking for a casual-friendly clan as the one I am currently in has decided to go more hardcore and focus on pushing leaderboards, so I'd like to find a new clan before I'm removed from this one. =( I am a stay at home mom so my playtime isn't what it used to be, but I always make sure to fully complete each season for the Guardian portrait at the very least. (I haven't missed one yet.) After that I mainly focus on finishing up non-seasonal achievements, as leaderboard pushing holds zero interest for me. The main thing I'm looking for in a clan is a friendly attitude and active players. I want to be able to pop on, ask in clan if anyone wants to do split bounties or churn through some GRs to level gems or paragon (or work on the season journey stuff or "Hey I found Ebenezer Samuel, anyone want to hop in?") and not be met with crickets, or folks just talking about pushing 120+ GRs, etc.Vaerosi2 Mar 18
Mar 18 Looking for group(s) Hey all, I'm not new to D3 but I always use to just kinda mess around and goof off, never going hard or trying to push too much. I always enjoy coming back but inevitably end up playing solo, which eventually gets boring. Anyhow, I am looking to see about finding some peeps who maybe interested in doing some group Grifts. I have virtually no experience in this facet of the game (grouped with people enough but it's normally every stomping super easy stuff and nothing organized like with a Zmonk, ZBarb, Charge Barb and Impale DH for example), but I am really interested in doing this. I'm not looking for hardcore Para levels, I've never broken 1k in a season, I just don't have the time to dedicate to the game like that. But I still want to get with some peeps where we can do this a couple nights a week and have some fun, work on the group dynamic and talk trash and have fun. So, I guess hit me up here if that is something you also are interested in or have some people that maybe looking for an additional.Boulvar2 Mar 18
Mar 18 Looking for Completionist! Hi! I'm an experienced D3 player. However my stats won't show this because it's been so long since I played and this is a new account. Anyhow, looking for people to play with on a consistent basis. Prefer Completionist playstyle or competitive seasonal. Times Available: Varies, except not available M-F 3:30pm EST to at least 1am EST. Add me!DehSugaPanda1 Mar 18
Mar 17 Looking for clan for speed GRs Looking for a clan. I'm at about 950 paragon seasonal but having trouble finding consistent speed GRs to level up. I play mostly after 7pm EST and on weekends. Message me in game tupper#1565 if you're looking for an active recruit.Tupper0 Mar 17
Mar 17 New Player, looking for Players/Clan on PC Hey Everyone, looking for Seasoned Players/Clans that can show me the ropes and help me out with stuff. If there's a chill Clan out there that would like to welcome me in, and help me, I'd greatly appreciate it :)iluminate4 Mar 17
Mar 15 Missing "Recent Players" listing Please bring the "Recent Players List" back to the gameLux0 Mar 15
Mar 15 New Clan "Returners" Hello to all. I have just created a very casual and friendly clan called Returners. It's a very friendly clan for both casual and veteran players alike. Wether you're a beginner, or an experienced player, this clan will be great for you. Wether you play Softcore, Hardcore, Seasonal, Non Seasonal, This clan will be able to have what you need. I am on the NA server. Feel free to come check me out, and I'll be happy to help you in any way possible. Keep fighting Nephalem and Good luck.Setzer2 Mar 15
Mar 14 PC NA Player LF friends Recently came back to my non seasonal characters to just enjoy some grinding but I quickly felt bored when I didn't have anyone to talk to and connect with while playing. I've tried joining random groups but they are all work and no play, they will not respond to me or even give advice if I ask it. So I come here looking for like minded casual players who arent seasonal, I am against seasonal these days because I've already had my share of season runs and just wanna relax. Hope to see someone respond or add me on battle or discord <3 Discord: PsychaChi#9475Psycha0 Mar 14
Mar 11 PC EU Seeking players Seasonal Player. Looking for Active players to group up with. Also considering changing clans as it has died out.SpectralTedy0 Mar 11
Mar 11 PS4 Clan Looking for friends to play with on PS4, usually hardcore seasonal but will do non hardcore if need be. Leeuhmm is my gamertag if you wanna send me an addLeeuhm0 Mar 11
Mar 10 Ps4 player lfg Hey all, me and my brother are looking for some peeps to hangout with on ps4 seasonal. Hit me up on hereheybob2 Mar 10