Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
5h Fever Clan - Recruiting Friendly Players! Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 175+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights Tuesdays @ 8 PM EST, and we are working on setting up other organized events. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or Baum#4959 on Discord. See you in game! BaumBaumDeezy4 5h
6h The Nameless. Mature Gaming Community Website: Http://thenamelessguild.com Our Forum: http://thenamelessguild.boards.net/ (You can place your application here, in the Application category) Twitter: Http://www.twitter.com/AoCTheNameless Program: Discord - https://discord.gg/xSYcqqS The Nameless is a multi-community that's gained traction in Diablo, and other games. Each member is an integral part of the community that allows it to grow. Without them, the community can’t exist. The Nameless is a place to spend your spare time and enjoy yourself – no drama, no BS. Connect with us. We are a US/Canada based guild, but accept members from anywhere. We play Diablo casually, though we do have some more veteran players who push higher rifts. We play for fun. Join and help us make The Nameless as great as it can be! People are always online in both Discord and in-game, ready to talk and ready to play. What we are searching for are members who want to help build the community from the ground up, and who will be patient while we get the community to where we want it to be. Members will trickle in and out, and that's normal, but we want those few who will stick. I'm sure there are people out there just itching for a place to call home, and we're hoping The Nameless can be that place. Interested? That's good! Check out our website to learn more about us and how to apply to join our community.Seronic24 6h
19h Any Active Non-Seasonal Clans? I'm just curious, I'm rather indecisive between Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, wanting to see if there's any Clan that actually plays, thanks.LoaTheWolf7 19h
19h ClanNS lf active players (EU) ClanNS lf active non-seasonal players. Regirements are p1300+ and solo 85 done! :) We are a main NS clan, No racism, no botting, no "Idiots" _____________ Are you looking for NS players then you are more than welcome to join the team, some play for fun, some push and we all just try to have a good time!MrBongDK1 19h
22h <Boss> Recruiting Seasonal Players! Final Boss <Boss> is a Seasonal Clan recruiting active social members to join our ranks. Due to rebuilding our Clan is more on the quiet side but with your help and effort we can become more active again.
 Our goal is to give you an active social environment that caters to the casual player-base but also has a mix of players that are open to pushing their limits within the game.
 Boss has a variety of age groups ranging from 13 to 60 but the majority of us are working adults who understand you can’t always be online. Have you been looking for a place where you can relax and enjoy the game but also throw in some progression? Ultimately we believe our members come first and if you can log in to Diablo and feel at home that’s when we know we’ve succeeded as a group. Members we are primarily looking for:
 1. Achieved a Solo 70 Greater Rift. 2. Paragon 600 or more. 3. Open to using Discord to communicate. 4. Are willing to work together and be social in a mature manner. 5. Open to pushing higher Greater Rifts. 6. Willing to help others with various in game content. Not required but we prefer to know you're interested in playing the game. Clan Rules: 1. We sincerely encourage you to work together and be social. 2. Asking before joining a group is considered polite. 3. We do not condone hate speech or racism. 4. Asking for help is welcomed but do not demand or expect it. 5. Be willing to return the favour when someone helps you out. 6. Be considerate when talking in public chat rooms. 7. Subject to removal after 30 days inactivity without giving us notice. Any questions you may have can be asked below or feel free to add us directly in game - NightShade#1605 & Shampi#1108 Searching Final Boss in the Clan Finder will also give you access to an invite. We look forward to seeing you in Diablo! Signed: Founder & Co FounderShampi39 22h
1d New non seasonal english speaking clan Hi all purple love monkeys (PLM) is the name of the guild, we would love to have more people to play with of any level of the game. We are not hardcore nor do we ever plan to be but if you enjoy the game and are looking for friends to chat and group with this may be the place for you. Asplin#2490.Asplin2 1d
1d <C9> Is Recruiting season players Cloud IX <C9> Clan has a few vacancies We are on the US Seasonal Softcore Server Only!!!! What we are looking for: - You should enjoy having fun while playing with a mature approach. - Playing at least 10 hours each week - Be around Paragon 1,000 (Season 11) - Nearing GR80 Solo - Reached GR100+ in 4 Man Meta - Ideally you should have a DPS & Z Character - Use Discord Voice Server especially when in 4 man groups Clan Rules: 1. Don't be a douchebag 2. Play fairly & respectfully with all players (see Rule #1) 3. Members must be active & play at least 10 hours or >100 Paragon per week 4. Have a Mic & use Discord Voice Server when in groups 5. Players inactive beyond 7 days maybe removed from the clan To find out more or contact us regarding joining, details are as follows: In game contact Agency#1564 Aimz#6446 Dragral#1410 Ecoradical#1357 Search C9 in the game clan finder or you can reply to this postDragral43 1d
1d Rainbow Goblin Farm (EU) Hi, I was looking for someone who's farming rainbow goblin. I'm playing with the chicken wd but I find rarely someone to play with. If you want to add me: LoonyFresh#2285LoonyFresh0 1d
2d Seasonal HC Aussies Wanted Looking to add more Seasonal HC Aussies. Im casual-ish due to daddy duties. Im only p700 and play a couple hours a night. Currently speed t13, comfy with low gr70s. Havent really tried pushing further yet. Also enjoy getting on the piss and voice chatting as we play. If you fit that description, lets hook up. Ryoka#1646Ryoka2 2d
3d Looking for NS Clan/Community Just started playing Diablo recently (don't have expansion yet) Hoping i could find a group who is willing to help out new players. My battletag is ShayneKropf#1359 Thanks for reading.ShayneKropf0 3d
3d 7 Soldiers is recruiting... 7 Soldiers is a clan that was created by very good ppl well over 3 years ago...we do it all from rifts, GR'S, power leveling, seasons and hardcore... We are a family friendly environment that encourages team play....However we are not a ladder clan and do not chase them. We strive to be the best we can and push each other, but we do not chase records. If u are looking for a great clan then plz give us a shout! Plz contact an officer @ xxopus#1549 belthor#1463 shugfire#1409ShugFire5 3d
3d Looking for a clan. Hi there! Looking for a clan that I can play with. Active player here and is currently playing on a crusader s11. I also have a DH non season. Played D3 3 years ago and decided to play again. I also use discord if anyone have for ease of communication. Thank you! have a good day. Indrensic#1839Indrensic0 3d
3d EST moderate-high play time LF active Clan Title says it - looking for a clan with active members. It gets boring soloing. Working on a support monk for 4 man rift grinds.TopNotch97843 3d
4d black metal diablo? lol i like metal looking for like minded people to play with zombysaftrme#1834 or just flippin look me up on face book , google+ , soundcloud , or bandcamp , search for zombiesaftermezombysaftrme0 4d
4d Looking for a clan Not a new player but never been into end game stuff on Diablo 3. Wanting to learn but most clans want established players. Looking for one to have fun with and learn end game. Oh I'm a fan of farming been online gaming sense evercrack.Bavile6 4d
4d 3 looking for clan I'm posting for myself, znecro, and 2 of my friends. rathma necros. looking for a clan/barb to run 90+ with.Rumu1 4d
4d Gr 90s anyone Running Zbarb looking for a group or something, cant progress solo because I need to start augmenting. and finding a game in public isn't working out.SoSoDEVIL6 4d
4d paragon1300+ns para900+s11 lfg i dont want to be in a clan for a name ... i am looking for a clan that actually plays together daily zombysaftrme#1834zombysaftrme0 4d
4d Looking for Non Season Clan I have been playing Seasons since Season 3 non-stop. I don't feel I am getting anything out of seasons anymore but the portrait frames. Could someone invite me to a Non-Season Guild so I can run with people. Especially with the new patch, I have cleared a GR90 with my WoL Monk.Drizzt0 4d
4d Starting a Non Seasonal Clan. Hello everybody! I've seen quite a few people in the last week posting on the forums looking for a non seasonal clan. Would anybody be interested in starting one with me? I would love to get a group of people together to start gaming with. (:Myth10 4d
4d Alt-Right H8R's are in clans If you go into the clans and type in "H8" you will find haters against Jews and others (including the N word). I reported unacceptable clan names over 24 hours ago and these still remain up. There are being done by only a few people, but the fact is this is disgusting and against the Code Of Conduct. I'm hoping others take note and find and report others. There is no room for hate here.Hruthwulf0 4d
4d Looking for an active clan paragon 1050 Looking for an active clan paragon 1050 Battletag Steffen#22925Steffen2 4d
4d high level clan that really plays together? s11para 900+ want to be in a clan to play with my clan , not to have royal or p2p or blud in front of my name. want to farm and push high with my clan...if your high level and have the same problem as me lets start a new clan that acctually plays together....you join these high level clans hoping to play with them cuz you know you could go higher but nobody ever responds when i say lfg or does anybody wanna run some sppeed 80s hit me up maybe we can get something good going or even if you have a clan that actually plays together s11para900 non season 1400something zombysaftrme#1834 i have a mic and like to use itzombysaftrme0 4d
4d Looking for NS Clan Looking for NS clan with a lot of activity in my time zone (eastern US). I've joined a couple of clans in the past but mostly everyone in them either quit or started playing seasons. And, like other posters that I have read on here, I don't have the 2K paragon that most NS clans are looking for. If you have a NS clan with a lot of US NS activity, check out my profile and if I seem like a good fit, let me know. Thanks!DoctorScott0 4d
5d <Orphan> Recruiting! *Seasonal, para 500+* We are the Seasonal Orphans. We're a group from a discarded clan that took a break around season 6, but came back stronger for season 9. We're in the process of reorganizing the clan in preparations for season 11, and looking to push the leader boards hard! We also have an assortment of casual players, so all playstyles are welcome :) We offer help for all members, gearing and power leveling. Our goal is to be a friendly, fun clan that everyone can enjoy. This game becomes exponentially better when playing in a group and clan. So come join us, let us grow together! We use Discord for voice chat if you would like to join in, but it's not required, and we are very active. Please pardon our dust while we transition the inactive members out to make room for new recruits, as we were member capped. We will continue to grow, and we will succeed! Come be apart of that growth! If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) I hope to see your join request soon! ** Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol ** Due to constantly reaching member cap, we're restricting clan applications to only those above paragon 500 or have solo'd a grift 60+Covin140 5d
6d LFM Casual & Mature Gamers For Grouping Hey there... A couple of friends & I from our former WoW guild have been dabbling with Diablo 3 as of late. You'll normally see 2-3 of us on each day/night. We're hoping to build up our D3 clan with more active folks in hopes of making it easier for us to group up for rifts, greater rifts, bounties, etc. We're primarily focusing on season characters at the moment, but I'm not sure what the plan is at the conclusion of the current season. All of us typically bounce around & play most if not all classes...so you are more than welcome to play whatever class or classes that you choose to. We're veteran gamers both in age (30-40 year olds) & experience...but are always open to learning more about the games we love to play. We don't currently use any voice communication at the moment...but if enough of us requested it...I'm sure we could take the time to set up a quick Discord server for all of us to use. We have no intent on making this into a hardcore clan where we have to enforce playing times or skill levels in order to be in our clan. As long as you are able to play together nicely & don't tarnish our clan tag by your actions...you're more than welcome to join us. You don't have to feel the need to group up with anyone if you are just in the solo grinding mood for the day. We're all just here to have fun. If you are interested in joining us...contact me at Kawika#1387. Take care & good luck... K Thanks for the interest everyone. The response so far has been great & we've added quite a few folks to our clan. We're no where near the cap for our clan roster...so we're more than happy to add any like-minded mature folks to our group. Everyone can continue to leave their Bnet ID here for me to add you first...but for faster responses...don't hesitate to search in game for our clan (Team X Calibre) & request an invite. I try my best to monitor this thread on a daily basis...but I may miss it from time to time. Thanks! Kawika47 6d
6d looking someone to play on ps4 looking someone to play diablo 3 on ps4. add me joserosa95. and send me invite to play. greater rift or regular rift and bounty.joserosa951 6d
6d People to play with I came back to the game after a very long break and I find myself playing alone, and everyone knows it's not very fun. So anyway, if you are in the same position as me and want people to play with, contact me.Gordon3 6d
Sep 16 Lonely crusader looking for friends Hi, My name is thanatoast ( from smite) but yall can call me thanny (not !@#$%^) . i started playing this game about 2-3 weeks after necro release (used to play it on xbox 360 way back when RoS got released) , i mainly play on my crusader because i find it one of the most fun classes and cool looking (tho not as strong as other classes) . I basically main my crusader running sweep build , i'm looking for a fun and active non-seasonal clan to play with , i enjoy running rifts and grift and carrying new players in these rifts to help them gear , i even gave away 2 primal invoker in pugs , if i dont use it why not give them to someone that might use them right XD . anywho , i play this game 7 days a week for about 5-6 hours (sometimes less cause i play other games too, but def on everyday) and my current pragon is at 909 i think .-. well 900+ .. so yea im just here looking for friends to play with to push some grifts/rifts (highest i can solo is 80..maybe even 83 , and in groups i can probably go up to 90 if i find a better compas rose ring) Thank you for your time, hope to hear from a fun clan =DThanatoast3 Sep 16
Sep 15 non season clan can someone point me to a clan who plays non seasonal, friendly and active.. my search has not been too successful so far :)Tanny1 Sep 15
Sep 14 Recruiting members <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) is a primarily Seasonal clan looking for ACTIVE players. Please be level paragon 500 or higher in season or non-season (hardcore or softcore). We have between 130 and 150 members at any given time and members are more active in the evenings and on the weekends. The leaders, officers and some others use TeamSpeak and would REALLY like new members to use it as well. Also, we would like to find more people that play 'META' characters. You can go through the clan find page or PM Lordwarlock#1241 or Thunder#1861 when in game.LordWarlock4 Sep 14
Sep 12 HardCore Disciples Brand new Seasonal HC clan LF active members only for strong new guild to form group plays and more. Be activeTmanwolf1 Sep 12
Sep 11 Looking for Non-Season Semi Casual Clan First off here is the link to my Characters. I mostly play the necromancer, and only used the witch doctor to farm materials and Int stuff once the necromancer was announced. His name is same as my battle tag "ViktorLidor" https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ViktorLidor-1461/hero/93597579 First off I love Rathama! Anyways I am quite active. I play 5-6 days a week, and during weekday I play most of the during regular business hours for most places. I also play at night as well. I am "Semi Casual" I have done a solo GR as high as 90 though, and 11/12 of my gear is ancient with augments of 70 with one being 80 and one 90. I plan to swap them all out for 90 eventually. I keep gems ready to augment if I ever get an ancient I will use (doubt it lol) So yes, like the title I am looking for a clan that is Not too hardcore, but has fun with groups and such. I am always down for loot sharing if someone needs an item I get. I gave away a primal set head piece for monk to someone in a pug, and I know it made their day. Sure I lost 15 forgotten souls, but they were happy, and its just a game. I have Played Diablo since launch. I remember the RMAH, Reaper of souls release, seasons release, and all of the changes! I know my Paragon is currently only in the upper 900's, but that is because I do lots of solo work. I would love to run with people, and even help gear them. I can carry people though 75+ rifts easily, and as Rathama. I kill almost everything when I do :D Battletag is Viktorlidor#1461 I will be on later today to play. I am helping someone move in a few.ViktorLidor7 Sep 11
Sep 10 New to Diablo Really looking for good people to game with. New to this game and any help would be appreciated. ThanksRGxVengeance5 Sep 10
Sep 10 [EU] European Fun Clan recruiting P900+ We are a social clan focused on seasonal softcore for both casual and competitive european players. We kill demons everyday and we would welcome reinforcements. Requirements: - Mature players enthusiastic about the game - Be positive, social and friendly towards others - Have basic knowledge of the game and class(es) you play - Have a working headset and Discord installed - Be around paragon 900+ in S11 We currently have a playerbase consisting of around 20+ players at the moment. We aim to be around 30-50 players this season and we have open spots for a while longer. Kimmen#2219Kimmen6 Sep 10
Sep 9 Looking for HC Clan with non season players I just don't have the time to start over every few months. Hoping to find a clan with some other players that play non-season hardcoreNolas0 Sep 9
Sep 8 New clan reruiting all players Purple love monkeys (PLM) is a new clan that welcomes players of all ranges. Seasonal and non seasonal alike. Come look us up for fun times and we can be great. xAsplin0 Sep 8
Sep 8 DGO recruiting seasonal only 300+ <DGO> Divine is recruiting new members mainly seasonal we are happy to boost new char but limt para 300+ looking for people to play grifts with or whoom want to make new friends or add me Harlinz#1342HarlinNZ1 Sep 8
Sep 8 <DGO> Seasonal Clan *300+* Welcome this is the offical Invite to the DGO clan *Free to invite anyone you would like *First 3-8 people to join get auto officer *Any hatred towards the clan will be an auto ban *Keep everything family friendly *Should be able to solo atleast 60 grift *And most important have fun meet new friends *Discord link This is a must have!!!!! https://discord.gg/SWFVAS9 *Add me HarlinNZ#1342 *Search DGO you will find usHarlinNZ0 Sep 8
Sep 8 Starting Seasonal Clan Yea i thought why not a decided to make a clan and first 1-8 get free officersHarlinNZ0 Sep 8
Sep 7 New Seasonal Clan Starting Up Seasonal only <DGO> Divine is recruiting new members mainly seasonal we are happy to boost new char but limt is level 70 doesnt matter what para you are just looking for people to play grifts with or whoom want to make new friends or add me Harlinz#1342HarlinNZ0 Sep 7
Sep 7 The Nameless - A Multi-Game Community Website: Http://thenamelessguild.com Program: Discord - https://discord.gg/xSYcqqS The Nameless is a new multi-community that's gained traction in Diablo, and other games. Each member is an integral part of the community that allows it to grow. Without them, the community can’t exist. The Nameless is a place to spend your spare time and enjoy yourself – no drama, no BS. Connect with us. We are a US/Canada based guild, but accept members from anywhere. We play Diablo casually, though we do have some more veteran players who push higher rifts. We play for fun. Join and help us make The Nameless as great as it can be! People are always online in both Discord and in-game, ready to talk and ready to play. What we are searching for are members who want to help build the community from the ground up, and who will be patient while we get the community to where we want it to be. Members will trickle in and out, and that's normal, but we want those few who will stick. I'm sure there are people out there just itching for a place to call home, and we're hoping The Nameless can be that place. Interested? That's good! Check out our website to learn more about us and how to apply to join our community.TheTangent0 Sep 7
Sep 7 Cosmetics Farming Community We have a fairly large community named Cosmetics Farming, that's full of many active members who pursue the cosmetic items released with patch 2.4.1 daily and in length. The purpose of the community is to help each other out in attaining things. For example, transmog swapping of the level 1 white items that are not account bound, Whimsyshire groups, Rainbow Goblin search groups, Menagerie Goblin search groups, etc. Most players will announce in the channel if they've found a Rainbow Goblin, Sir William, Mysterious Chests, etc. and you can simply PM them and get invited to the game to get what you need. I must stress that this is a community to help each other out. This means other players are expecting you to help them out with attaining certain things just like they are helping you out. Many times if a couple of players are invited to a game for something they want, they will then invite the other person into their game if they find something. It's just a way to reciprocate the favor. Conclusively, if you're having a hard time locating something specific, chances are someone in that channel will find it and then you can request to join their game.GodHand39 Sep 7
Sep 6 LF OCE Clan Looking for an active OCE clan, i main a Multishot/Impale DH add me to discuss PyroskE#6727PyroskE1 Sep 6
Sep 5 LF CLAN TO PUSH GRS 90+ WITH LF CLAN TO PUSH GRs 90+ with on a regular basis. Sick of randomly getting lucky on awesome 4man groups once per month just to have it disband after 4 GRs and then go weeks and weeks at GR80. So, the key thing I would like to find is an active, high-ish GR (90-100), friendly, clan who needs/ wants / tolerates a wizard. wizard, non-archon build 1200 paragon solo clear 85 regularly, and recently a few 86's. Highest successful group GR was like 95. With a symbiotic group, I can thrive in the 90's. But honestly I don't do crazy DPS so I am having trouble finding a "home". My build in case you need to vet me: https://www.d3planner.com/696320511 https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/geekpryde-1331/hero/82488911geekpryde0 Sep 5
Sep 4 LF clan to Push GRs with! I'm a fairly new player to D3, started playing about a month ago and this is my first season playing seriously. Class/spec: Lightning archon wizard Paragon: 700 Highest Grift: 84Kelraz3 Sep 4
Sep 4 Starting hardcore season 11 Looking for an active clan or just a couple (normal) active players to play with.Welley4 Sep 4
Sep 4 Essential Gaming Is Recruiting! Welcome to Essential Gaming were all about having fun me myself im very competitive but its all about having fun come join us were chill and laid back some of us push high grs some are getting there were an old clan but not a lot of people my goal is to be big fun competitive clan. Requirements *500 + Paragon *Active *Mic *Discord Want to message me in game? EXTC#11801EXTC0 Sep 4
Sep 4 looking for clan. looking for a clan, got kicked out of my last one, so looking for a clan to be in, some good players please and thanks. :DSnowQueen885 Sep 4