Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
24m <Orphan> Seasonal Orphans *NA* RECRUITING We are the Seasonal Orphans. We're a group from a discarded clan that took a break around season 5, but came back stronger for season 8. We're now recruiting to replace some long term inactives for the next season, and looking to push the leader boards hard! We also have an assortment of casual players, so all playstyles are welcome :) We offer help for all members, gearing and power leveling. Our goal is to be a friendly, fun clan that everyone can enjoy. This game becomes exponentially better when playing in a group and clan. So come join us, let us grow together! We use Discord for voice chat if you would like to join in, but it's not required, and we are very active. Please pardon our dust while we transition the inactive members out to make room for new recruits, as we were member capped. We will continue to grow, and we will succeed! Come be apart of that growth! If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) I hope to see your join request soon! ** Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol Also, we're a NA clan **Covin490 24m
5h Clan / community for S16+ Hello Casual player looking for friends to play with :) Also looking for a clan in the EU region. Please sent me a request if you want to play :D Have a great season 16 everyone ! Panda#28228Panda0 5h
5h Season 16 Looking for people to play with this season. Hit me up.Samaael2 5h
8h LFC Looking for a new ACTIVE clan for season 16 That gets everyone involved not looking to join a clan when its the same grp farming all the time.. with that being said. looking to push! but mainly some good ppl to chill with and kill stuff with... Battle net is truth#11644TRUTH3 8h
9h <Primal> PrimalSlayers Im recruiting for the pc version of Diablo3 for the clan Primal Slayers we are trying to get more active players that want to enjoy hanging out each season and pushing the GRs. We will teach you to play if you have never played the game befor or a build/class. atm most of us can solo GR of 100-115. atm we have a some what group that dose 4man gr of 115-120. so would be nice to get more groups in so we can go even higher. no paragon is req so please feel free to contact me and we will set you up thank you.kamodobone7 9h
14h LF CLAN Hey, season player looking for a clan :) always rly active | playing monk/wd , very exp with 4man and exp runsSeek1 14h
17h Return player looking for friends!!! I am Canadian return player, and looking for clans or friends to play with!!!Crazylegken3 17h
17h LF Casual clan pc need people to play with ..BROK3N#11146BROK3N3 17h
17h Looking for a clan Hey all, I’m currently looking for a clan for the new season. Push Grifts, help others I’m looking to get better in Grifts. Also get to 70 as fast as possible for tomorrow. If you have any questions, feel free to add me Shkun#1476Shkun1 17h
17h LFC for S16 and beyond As indicated looking for clan for this season and beyond for D3. I tried one in the past and it was alright. I am 38yo with wife and kid at home so i am casualish. My current work schedule is a 2 day rotation so I am available during the day and at night depending on my current work times. As far as in game I'm currently rolling a barb. I have mic and discord or any other voip you use. Thank you for looking, hoping to hear from some of you.Juttty1 17h
18h NA - Impale DH LF Clan/Groups 70+ GR pushing Impale DH LF Clan/Groups 70+ GR pushing. I've already done my solo 70 GR, now looking for solid Clan to group/farm with. SkeletonJack#1908SkeletonJack0 18h
18h [TAG] Trap Army Gaming LFM Name: TRAPARMY Guild Focus: Endgame PvE progression, Higher tier crafting, GR group runs Play style: Hardcore to Casual Language: English VOIP: Discord Website: http://traparmy.enjin.com/home WELCOME HOME TO <TAG> A TRAPARMY COMMUNITY GUILD <TAG> is part of the TrapArmy Gaming Community, a group of gamers who enjoy playing cooperatively in a variety of games with a primary focus on Multiplayer games. THE PROBLEM Many of us enter games to play the latest awesome experience! With that comes the eventual life cycle of the industry: You play the new game as it launches, you see if your friends want to join you in said game, you start playing and make new friends in this new game, you join up with a new guild or clan and make friends. You play together until it stops being fun and another new game comes out, you leave the majority of your that guild or clans members behind … rinse and repeat. OUR SOLUTION The TrapArmy Gaming Community sees a better solution. We believe that a community that strengthens its core membership and plays together for years yields far better results than starting over in each new game. Instead, our community enters a new game with members who already play well together, have a pre-planned set of objectives in place, and are ready to recruit new players with similar goals and playstyles. Our top priority is to strengthen the guild as well as our gaming community itself. THE COMMUNITIES CORE VALUES Our community is focused on supporting an environment that fosters growth and cohesion. It is our priority to have a respectful environment were games are truly fun. • Do not grief other players. • Do not harass other players. • Do not exploit, hack, or cheat. • Always be willing to help your guild/community members. • Wear your TrapArmy tag/logo/name with pride, you represent our community To apply please visit www.traparmy.enjin.com register an account.brokenhalo3 18h
1d LF Group doing GR 60-70+ Barb here looking for a group pushing GR 60-70+ at the start. @Volkai or @Vladimir IGN (North America) Thanks!Vladimir0 1d
1d 620 ZDPS monk LFG iitzzmagiic#1108iitzZMagiic0 1d
1d META - recruiting active members for S16 this is a new clan looking for members who wish to push leader boards in season 16 and beyond. We will have requirements for activity during the new season, We will most likely have paragon level requirements as well, Our goal is to make a community of people who are active for seasonal play and are knowledgeable about meta groups and know how to play their classes and role in each group type. If you are interested in joining such a community you can contact me or the other leader at : camtjen#1172 Nyfaria#11151camtjen3 1d
1d LF Team Push Have never played in teams during the season. Would love to get to know some diablo players and try to rank up in season 16. Have discord and am down to play whatever. Hit me up =) Headrush#11180HeadRush0 1d
2d Room for 2 more for S16 launch Requirements: 1. Discord with a mic. 2. Your challenger rift must be on cooldown 3. Willing to do the first grind to 70 in one session (about 2 hours) After that maybe we make some friends maybe we part ways. Right now it's me (a 32 year old chill gamer) and another guy I just met lol. The plan is this. Make our Seasonal characters (I will be Monk, other guy will go Barbarian) NOT hardcore. Do challenger rift. Go in a game on hard mode, go to your templar take his weapon. Swoop up to a bounty of Kulle or Mahgda go kill them and loot their chest for some quick rare item drops. Move from there to Halls of Agony 3 until we hit a dead end then remake and do it again, rinse repeat until we hit level 11. Then everyone spreads out to check vendors for rings/amulets for +damage rings. whoever finds it can buy a set for the whole group (plenty of gold from challenge rift reward) everyone equips a set then we go to rifts and smash that to 70. GG Add me =) Xyann#1929Xyann2 2d
2d LF Spanish language Nephalems or read below. You heard it first. This season I would like to start a little different, in a different language. So if you speak Spanish let's play together. Plan is simple, level to 70 and progress from there, no need to be experts, we're not rushing to level 70, this is not a race like PoE. Casual play with bathroom breaks, coffee break. Also, as you know I speak English, so if you want to join just PM me or add me. No mic needed, no other type of comms, text based communication should suffice. Chill and Level FameMonster#11969FameMonster0 2d
2d team group for launch NA server Running 8h @ launch of season 16 must have a mic discord/skype add me irlandais475#1193 ps im making a sorcirlandais4750 2d
2d Knowledgeable Player LFG season launch Looking for a group that consists of knowledgeable players for the season launch. If anyone has room for one more, please let me know. I will be starting Barb and focusing on support gear for meta/rat runs. Then I will be focusing on monk support. Looking for a group that will be going 10+ hours minimumGimpzor0 2d
2d LF2M for Season push Currently have two (Necro and DH). NOT HARDCORE Looking for 2 more with discords and mics for season push tonight. Will link the entire plan for pushing once added to group. Add me on bnet for any questions. Senax#1743Senax0 2d
2d Room for 1 for launch group (Monk,Barb,DH) Requirements: 1. Discord with a mic. 2. Your challenger rift must be on cooldown 3. Willing to do the first grind to 70 in one session (about 2 hours) After that maybe we make some friends maybe we part ways. Right now it's me (a 32 year old chill gamer) and another guy I just met lol. The plan is this. Make our Seasonal characters (I will be Monk, other guy will go Barbarian) NOT hardcore. Do challenger rift. Go in a game on hard mode, go to your templar take his weapon. Swoop up to a bounty of Kulle or Mahgda go kill them and loot their chest for some quick rare item drops. Move from there to Halls of Agony 3 until we hit a dead end then remake and do it again, rinse repeat until we hit level 11. Then everyone spreads out to check vendors for rings/amulets for +damage rings. whoever finds it can buy a set for the whole group (plenty of gold from challenge rift reward) everyone equips a set then we go to rifts and smash that to 70. GG Add me =) Xyann#1929Xyann0 2d
2d LF strong players/group to push tonight Experienced multi-season player. Looking for players/group/clan for a strong start and push for S16. I plan on playing DH and wants to be at least top 50 on leaderboard. I will be on as soon as S16 starts and will be playing lots of hours this weekend. Add me if you have similar goal Godmode#1834GodMode0 2d
2d Looking for people to push S16 this weekend Hey all, Planning to push S16 (SC) this weekend: starting right at season launch at 17:00 and the goal is to progress efficiently to the end grind. Looking for people that are interested in joining the grind: looking for people with previous experience, all classes welcome. I'm gonna roll a wizard. Just add me in game, I'll probably not log in before Friday, but will add you before season goes live: Peku#2462 Cheers!Peku2 2d
2d Looking for a small casual clan! I looking for a small casual clan to have fun and maybe push GR. I plan on playing Witch Doctor this season. I have discord and a mic. Also im 24 years old. I hope i can find a nice chill clan and have some fun this season.Blancoboy3 2d
2d 1-70 rush LF1M any class. 1-70 in under 2 hours 5pm PST sharp. Super simple strat. message me in game for a link to a 15 minute video guide (if needed) and an invite. iitzzmagiic#1108iitzZMagiic1 2d
2d LF s16 sc no lifers Plan on DH rgk/ solo push and full zmonk. Decided to run softcore this season, want to really push some gr's the first few weeks / month of the season at least. Hoping for full augment 130+ reasonably quick, have a skilled zbarb who's always ran with me from hc. Just looking for some skilled friends for 2's 3's and 4's GR pushing, along with potentially a sc clan that's pretty dedicated. Or if anyone is short a person or two for a leveling group keep me in mind! DannyGlover#1323DannyGlover1 2d
2d Lf clan/group for season 16 Hello I'am looking for a team/clan to play season 16 at launch. I'am a experienced barbarian I have played many seasons prior. My battle tag is diablo27#1296.diablo270 2d
2d Looking for Clan for s16 Looking for 4 Man pushes and farms. Expecting 8pm(est) 1-70 Group. Will be Maining Monk. Have been playing a few years so am familiar with Stuffs. I will be playing in Mornings and In Evenings. I have always been a Solo Player, So this is new to me. But I am expecting a better and fun Experience! BattleTag: Disillusion#11868 (Pm me)Disillusion1 2d
2d Monk LF friends for new season launch! Looking to have a group at launch. Anyone need another? I will be going Monk and I have discord. =) Oh, if so add Xyann#1929Xyann0 2d
2d Clan DcIRC recruiting for seasonal play. Our clan DcIRC (Dclone IRC) is recruiting more people for seasonal play on pc. Our rules 1) Help others 2) Don't be a jerk... If you have to ask if something is a jerk move... It is, don't do it. 3) If your not on for a full season you will be kicked. We have been a group since 2002. We are from D2 and our old IRC server DCLONEIRC. We have members from all age groups. We also have a Teamspeak 3 server and Discord. We are looking for more people to join our ranks. Please be willing to play a full season. In a full season we expect people to get to 1k paragon. If you think this describes you and you agree to the rules, please message Kneee#1503 or another officer. See you in game, Kneee.kneee7 2d
2d The Nameless. Mature Gaming Community Website: Http://www.thenamelessgaming.com Diablo Sub-Site: Http://diablo.thenamelessgaming.com Facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/TheNamelessGaming Program: Discord - https://discord.gg/xSYcqqS Region: US The Nameless is a casual multi-gaming community of gamers, for gamers. The community has a few core values that are highly important to us. Respect. Unity. Transparency. These values are never to be forgotten or ignored! Each member is an integral part of the community that allows it to grow. Without them, the community can’t exist. The Nameless is a home for players of all skill levels. A place to spend your spare time and enjoy yourself. Connect with us. Help us reach the potential that we know we can reach. The Nameless provides a great experience for its members, both in-game and outside. That’s only possible due to the awesome members we have so far, and the leadership structure we have in place to make sure everyone feels welcomed, and enjoys their time here. At the end of the day, it’s important that every member, from the newest recruit to the most veteran member, feel comfortable and stress free here. We believe we’ve managed to create this. While building a community is fun, the number of members isn’t everything. We are not striving to be the biggest community online, that’s an unrealistic goal. We are striving to be one of the best communities, an online home people are proud to be a part of for years to come. Our core is solid, our ideas are limitless. Now we need people who believe as we do to help us grow. Here at The Nameless, we want dedicated members who want to be part of our community above anything else. We want members who want to push The Nameless to bigger and better things, to achieve more than we ever thought possible. In a way, we’ve already done this, but we want more. Always more. Wear the insignia of The Nameless proudly, and help us become one of the best communities out there. We play Diablo casually, though we do have some more veteran players who push higher rifts. We play for fun. Join and help us make The Nameless as great as it can be! We want both the casual players and the more hardcore. Whichever style you play, you're sure to find people to play with in our community. Interested in joining? That's awesome! Feel free to join our Discord if you have any questions, or just to join. It does make the process of getting you into the community a lot easier once you've joined us there!Seronic75 2d
2d N/A Switch player looking for clan. Looking for switch players N/A User Friend Code: SW-4757-7355-7688 Veteran diablo player looking for clan or friends to grind and level.Nightmare4 2d
2d LF NA HC Clan Looking for an Americas region HC clan for season 16. Rolling Necro. Primarily want to find a good group of people for rat runs. Thanks!Flomez0 2d
2d Recrute Clan S16 <PDF> <PDF> recrute pour la saison 16, nous somme un clan actif et on projette d'aller loin dans la saison 16, rush primals , high gr etc. pas de prise de tete non plus, le fun avant tout ! SI jamais ça te dit de nous rejoindre ajoute moi de suite Gniarky#2282 nous avons un discord pour les bonnes soirées de failles ! gl& hf Hi we are looking for some players for season 16, we want to make some good results during this one. Farm primals and do some high gr. Our clan is first for fun, so if you're ok you can add me now Gniarky#2282 we also got discord for this, enjoy and good luck guys !Gniarky0 2d
2d Softcore monk LF clan/team s16 looking for clan of players investing massive amounts of time into s16iitzZMagiic2 2d
3d Looking for Norwegian player (Discord) Hello, we are looking for a NORWEGIAN-SPEAKING player with discord to do a 4 man demon hunter start tomorrow at season launch. You need to be able to play regularly and have a happy mood. We are three Norwegians who likes to play the game on a semi-casual level and would really like to try a 4-man demon hunter opening where one guy collects the loot and gears the three others. If you play Monk that is a huge plus as none of us do. If you think this sounds like a good time, please add: Wade#22464. Hope to hear from you.Wade0 3d
3d [Xbox One] Rapture Gaming Community Hey everyone, Rapture Gaming is a multi game Xbox community currently looking for some more members to play Diablo 3 with. We are an active and friendly community looking for all skill levels. You will never have to play alone since our members are located all over the globe.  We are a community put together and built for the purpose of our member’s enjoyment. We focus on member maturity and respect towards each member. We have members with different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions. We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with. Our Requirements: -working headset -17 or older -good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players. -No modding of any kind for Diablo Xbox version http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=5393 Click on the link to sign up. Head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out an app for Atlas Battalion(Diablo). Thanks and see you around!Plumz12 3d
4d <Currently Online> NA/US - Come have fun! Currently Online is a full-fledged gaming community, with deep roots in all Blizzard games! We're currently continuing to expand our popular Diablo clan, and bring more Nephalem into our ranks! If you're looking for a one stop community to play all of your favorite games with, look no further; CO offers a wide variety of fun games and clans for other MMOs, just stop in and see for yourself! _________________________________________________________ How do I join? Are there any requirements? There are no requirements to join, other than being a fun person to hang out with! Our community has some listed rules on our website, but it's mostly common sense stuff! Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/BSPpGkw Once you're in our Discord, you're a member of our community, simple as that! ♥♥ Make sure you read the #welcome page, which will tell you all that you need to know about joining the Diablo clan proper. _________________________________________________________ What's so special about Currently Online? What do you do as a clan? CO isn't just your average Diablo clan! We have regular organized events, a full staff of officers dedicated to our D3 activities, and a super active player-base that will always give you someone to play with! In addition to our Diablo offerings, we always encourage members of our community to engage with all of the wonderful games and events we have available. Currently Online has everything from a WoW guild, to an FFXIV free company, to over 25 roles for fun games (no clan needed), and everything in between. We even do regular drinking nights and holiday parties, if that's your thing! _________________________________________________________ Where can I get more information? Feel free to drop us a comment here on the thread and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Otherwise, check out our website at https://currentlyonline.gg/ , and join our Discord for any detailed questions you may have. Hope to see you all in Sanctuary soon!Coldcrow5 4d
4d <DOG> Active Seasonal players wanted Howdy! <DOG> (Devious Old Gamers) is a casual Diablo 3 clan. We are looking for helpful, respectful and active members. Requirements: Be helpful, respectful and active. We are in the US region. At this time there is not a plan to implement any set community schedules or events. Instead, we aim to provide each other with help and company during our merging gaming hours. We will have Vault Run Saturdays as well as Social Saturday time periods for helping each other as well as playing with other clan members to see what we can learn or help each other do. We have a discord server as well, where we all can gather ideas, chat outside of game, and communicate over mics. https://discord.gg/GgU7zbh I myself have a family and company to run so this is not a full time affair but I am on every day as well as most of my officers. We are looking for folks to play with that want to have fun. If you're a casual player, looking for help and friendly company during your Diablo 3 experience - give us a shot. Thanks, EvilOgre#1136EvilOgre16 4d
4d Group looking for 4th player (Wizard SC EU) HI We are a Group of 3 dedicated players who wants to play the opening weekend. We will run for the first 24h and then play sunday and monday aswell. We will go for 70 asap by using the CR tactic and expect you know how the lvl 1-70 process Works. Our grp for Speed GRs will be: Zmonk Rat necro 2 x Tal meteor (we believe shower will be best to start with and then starpact when you have the required gear). You are: A wizard who wants to play meteor in speed GRs. Dedicated to playing as much as possible until Tuesday. Know your class in dept. Have read up on the builds for 2.6.4 both for speed T13 and speed GRs. We look forward to hearing from you and wish all the best of luck in the season to come.Tretten0 4d
5d Casual player LF Casual active clan howdy yall, Looking for a casual active clan to join into. Left recent clan due to being the only one on and active out of almost 100 people. Been playing since release day and I play both regular and season. I do everything from Gr's, reg rifts and bounties/farms.Drozz0 5d
5d lfg monk/ wizard EU softcore EN /GER lfg s16 deutsch oder english pushing the leaderboard add me or write something in the post #2914nrishimha0 5d
5d Please beat game kill malthael for me just swapped over from xbox and dont want to have to play the entire story again. SoggyBoxV#1537SoggyBoxV1 5d
5d NEW HC clan looking for members <HeroesNeverDie> is a new HC clan and we are recruiting members to start season 16. Looking for active members who want a laid back place to play HC. We have and use Discord. VERY new clan looking for it's first members. Looking for laid back/casual/fun people who want to enjoy the thrills of HC with a easy going clan.Hero1 5d
5d Please beat the game kill malthael for me just swapped over from xbox and dont want to have to play the entire story again. SoggyBoxV#1537SoggyBoxV0 5d
6d ADHD LF Friendly Mature Active players If you are a legitimate player , friendly and helpful , we might be the clan for you! We have members that are familiar with all classes and are willing to share their knowledge. We use Discord for voice communication and while this is not required most members prefer not to type in greater rift pushes as this might result in death. Most of our current members are in North America and are English speakers but we will accept players from anywhere. Please look us up in clans under ADHD and apply. Thanksjohnsnow3 6d
6d Returning Player for Season Hello im a returning player who is looking for an active clan to join that I can play with though the next season im down to get into anything. im currently on the fence to play monk, DH, or Necro for the new season. thanksGr1mlock1 6d
Jan 13 [PC] [NA] LFG S16 Start Barb Softcore Looking for 1 more necro to start season 16 with. I'm playing Barb and I have two other necros in the group. The plan is to already have a group to run rats asap. We plan to play through the night as soon as season starts. Add me in game or post here Apple#2694Apple0 Jan 13