Clans and Communities

Sep 15, 2014 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Clans and Communities forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can look for new clans and communities, or recruit for your own! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/14423932524#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Sep 15, 2014
4h GUILD MEDIEVAL Recruitment Thread www.guildmedieval.com Founded in 2001, Guild Medieval is well known as a haven, or sanctuary if you will, for mature gamers. We are family-friendly, helpful, and courteous. Many of our members form friendships that last beyond the games we play, some have even gotten married! To save you some time reading, we do not allow swearing or off-color language/jokes. We all practice courtesy and the no naughty language rule is consistently and swiftly enforced. Click "Sign Me Up" on our homepage, read our Rules and Policies, and fill out the application. The rules and policies agreement is long and stringent. We find that making everything we expect from members clear and upfront prevents a lot of misunderstanding and drama down the road. If that makes you unsure about joining, we understand. There are other clans/guilds out there that would be a better match for you. If you understand and appreciate what we're all about, by all means, come on in. All serious applications are considered and replied to--this means filling out the reason for joining with more than just a couple sentences. Your comments will be on public display to our full members. This will be your first impression to the guild, so make it a good one. Responses are usually within 48 hours (could be longer over weekends). Reply here if you expected a reply and never got one (and check your junk mail folder in case). If you are like minded and looking for a virtual home, we'd love to hear from you! Q&A Section Q: Are you on PS4/XBox or only PC? A: We are primarily PC based but have a small handful of people that play on PS4 or XBox, but not very many. Q: Season or Non Season? HC or SC? A: Most of our members play season, although a small number plays non-seasonal characters. Our members spread among HC and SC. Q: Are there playtime requirements? A: None at all. Play as much as you like. However, when you join us as a Squire (trial membership), you are encouraged to group up and meet with other members in game, but ultimately our guild’s heart is in our forums. Q: Forum? What does Guild Medieval Forum have to do with D3? A: Guild Medieval is a guild of many games. Forum is where you get to know our GM family. Forum use is required during your trial membership and even if you quit D3, our forums are open to you, given you've achieved Knight status (full membership). Q: Is voice chat required? A: Nope. Some members have hearing difficulties or just don't like using it. Some have to have it off for household considerations. You will need to communicate by text chat though. Currently, we use Discord and GameVox, D3 US members primarily use Discord for voice app. Q: It's okay to swear, talk about doing drugs, sex, and other "adult" topics, right? A: Incorrect. When we say "mature" we also mean having the ability to keep polite, civilized company. We are family-friendly, meaning we keep things we don't want our children hearing out of our guild gaming. You can swear to your heart's content with your mic off, but we keep our forums and chat clean. Q: What are your age requirements? A: Under 16 we take some consideration. Otherwise age is not a factor. As long as you are mature in thought and action, that's enough. We also have a special "Page" rank for younger children of members. Q: What does your clan/guild provide to its members? A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around. We have lots of nice members who gladly share loot and will help you beat bosses, but none of that is guaranteed. A lot of what you get out is what you put in. Share and be helpful, and you'll see it come right back to you. Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join? A: Skill and experience are not factors in joining or becoming full members of Guild Medieval. We have very skilled players and we have players that are still learning the game. We are only concerned about the person in front of the screen. If you have the qualities we share that make you a good person, and not necessarily a good player, we will be happy to have you. Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? A: Two possibilities. #1, your application did not mesh with our guild values (see above and our homepage), application showed a lack of overall maturity, or you told us nothing about yourself for us to make a judgment call as to whether you'd make a good fit for our guild. -OR- #2, the response just got lost. Check your spam folder, or contact us by replying here. If all else fails, put in a new application explaining that you didn't hear back and that you'd still like to join. Note that the thread is to recruit US server players but we also have EU recruitment thread: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/12808370950Zendrak44 4h
6h New clan looking for members Huffmeister and myself run The Crazy Group clan. We are looking for people over 200 paragon and like to push high rifts. The clans youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJJfxg1TqpS4m-o1EDjvCA?view_as=subscriber and we do have build guides to help. We do stream on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/boadway2007. If you are in a clan already and want to run with us we do have a community to. Thank you for your timeBoadway0 6h
13h <TSN> The Sick Nation The Sick Nation is a brand new guild on D3. If you are interested in casual rift pushes. PLing (eventually). and creating a tight knit community of casual gamers, then this is the clan for you! Thank you for your time! and if interested in joining send me a message at reckhouse#1205 Discord@ http://discord.gg/XKZRBMH www.thesicknation.comreckhouse22 13h
19h <Orphan> Recruiting! *Seasonal 13* We are the Seasonal Orphans. We're a group from a discarded clan that took a break around season 5, but came back stronger for season 8. We're now recruiting to replace some long term inactives for the next season, and looking to push the leader boards hard! We also have an assortment of casual players, so all playstyles are welcome :) We offer help for all members, gearing and power leveling. Our goal is to be a friendly, fun clan that everyone can enjoy. This game becomes exponentially better when playing in a group and clan. So come join us, let us grow together! We use Discord for voice chat if you would like to join in, but it's not required, and we are very active. Please pardon our dust while we transition the inactive members out to make room for new recruits, as we were member capped. We will continue to grow, and we will succeed! Come be apart of that growth! If you have any questions, concerns or need more info. Please leave a reply here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can :) I hope to see your join request soon! ** Player advisory, we are a mature clan. So expect adult language and references at times. Especially in jokes lol **Covin161 19h
20h LF full weekend grind group Looking for full weekend grind group will be playing monk and transistioning into zmonk for group play once we get up there.BigMax2 20h
1d Crimson Sigil - friendly/helpful/fun! --- Feb 21st, 2018 Update -- Season 13 starts Friday!! Season 12 was met with great success by the members of Crimson Sigil. Congratulations to everyone who achieved their goals! I'll be honest, Crimson Sigil has exceeded my expectations. When Passenger and I started this clan, our goal was just to have some people to play with. In that time we've picked up some fantastic people and the clan has truly taken on a life of its own. Everyone here is equal, attitudes are great and while we all consider ourselves very casual -- everyone who tried hit the leaderboards last season. This was no accident. Working together we came to the realization that this game is better played with others. We all like to solo, we like to challenge ourselves, but the fun of playing in group has been great. We are currently taking a well-earned break from Diablo 3, but we are still active with preparation for Season 13. A quick glance at our discord server will tell you! Most of us have established plans for opening night, what classes we'll play and laying out efficient leveling routines (some of us are so nerdy we've actually been testing them in prep for Friday) -- but we still have room for others. We are not the biggest D3 clan and we don't want to be. We have about 20-30 active people, so more are welcome! If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, come check us out. Below is our original post, and the core essence hasn't changed. We are a laid-back group that likes to do well, and understands that we achieve more as a team. We want you to succeed and have fun, and having a group that you can run with brings you to those personal goals all that much faster. We respect your desire to solo and push, and we offer group experience when you need that help to push your gems and paragon levels up. We aren't looking for any specific roles at this time (most of us will alt Z-barb/necro/monk) so you should play what you like, but if you are willing to do one of those jobs -- you'll have more opportunities. Being active and having at least one meta will take you far if pushing high GR is your goal. Season 12 100+ highlights: Solo GR: 110 Broodax 106 GoBlue 106 Axelion 105 Anima 103 Gumby 103 Yelana 101 Passenger 101 Storm 100 Hakai 100 Str 4-player: 116 - Axelion 110 - Anima, BookEmBarry 106 - Gumby, Broodax, Melanie, Storm, Yelana, GoBlue 3-player: 115 - Axelion 108 - Anima 104 - Storm 103 - Hakai, GoBlue, Yelana, Gumby 2-player: 108 - Axelion, GoBlue 107 - Gumby, Anima 102 - Yelana, Storm --- Original Post: ...Storm44 1d
1d lf uk/eu clan hey all returning player here looking for a clan for season I'm uk based so looking for eu/uk clan, any recruiting at momentkickboxerdog0 1d
1d <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) now recruiting <Neph> (Ancient Nephilim) is a mature seasons clan at near maximum capacity. We have room for a few more and are accepting new members in preparation for the launch of season 13 regular play and hardcore. Requirements are simple, have a Diablo 3 history and a desire to play seasons or season hardcore on a regular basis. Rules are just as simple. Respect others and treat them as family or as you would like to be treated yourself. Remember, we are a 'mature' clan and expect everyone to act as such. We have Teamspeak and Discord available for anyone who likes the additional camaraderie and staying in constant contact with those in the party or other clan members. Our Teamspeak has several rooms available so your party can separate from the other users for that hard concentrated push or just some private conversation during game play. Unfortunately our Discord channel gets very little use. New this season we are having a bounty night. On Wednesday evenings 8pm EST we gather to run split bounties with other clan members in multiple parties. Split bounties night is open ended and will continue as long as there are players wanting to run bounties. We can be found in the clan listings or you can post on this thread, our officers will be watching daily.Thunder6 1d
2d New community lookin for new members! Hello everyone! i have started a new Community with my friend and we are currently looking for more people to be a part of our discord, if you are interested in getting to know new players, get help with boosting, get new good gear, and just some general diskussion, then you should check us out!! https://discord.gg/6a2XXJH See you aroundLurr0 2d
2d Season 13 start LFG LFG, i will start with crus but class doesnt matter. just want to play like 6-7 hours or so, feel free to add me in game or comment here. already got 1 other crusPinkGuyJon2 2d
2d 7 SOLDIERS IS RECRUITING...SEASON 13 We currently have a few spots available. We are a casual clan that has been very active for 4 years now. We do everything from seasons, non seasons, hardcore and powerleveling...We are live on discord if u would like to join and chat as you play...The core group of 7 Soldiers is very solid and play all the time while we still maintain a healthy group of players that come and go as the season of Diablo do...we are very family friendly oriented casual clan...If u are looking for a push the ladder clan then this is not the clan for u....however if u are looking for a helpful, friendly and informative clan then u can contact one of our officers below...Thx for taking the time to read this and we hope to see u soon... Shugfire#1409 (Leader of the Free World) contacts: Max013#1306 Belthor#1463 Merdrith#1467ShugFire21 2d
2d L4 launch day group and nights therafter lookin for a group. Seasonal regular. im off friday and am on the east coast so it starts a 8pm my time but i plan to b on as long as i can. sat and sunday i have to work but will b on 11ish to 4am my time. really hopin to find chilll group. let me know. also fair warning i played 100 of hours on the xbox but veery little on pcSithGus4201 2d
2d New Clan - S13 Made a new clan for the start of season 13 looking for fun and friendly people to join and play with along the seasonal journey. New and old players all welcome so far only me as its brand new but hoping to have a few join and play together Clan - <LAG> Legendary LootCarniFeX1 2d
2d Season 13 - Join Undead Army! New active clan recruiting for Season 13! Growing fast, Reserve your spot now!ShadowHaste0 2d
2d LF Season Clan / Procuro Clan Procuro clan com TS e que seja ativa nas temporadas. LF guild that uses TS and have active members playing this new season. (My english is not that good but I can handle myself) Thanks in advance.FelipeRosas1 2d
2d LF1M to grind the s13 launch day and weknd fell free to add (Night#1964) so we can talk ;);)Night1 2d
3d <NA> Cloud IX (C9) S13 Recruitment Cloud IX <C9> on the US Seasonal Softcore Server Only!!!! What we are looking for: - Enjoy having fun while playing with a mature approach - Be familiar with discord and use it running 4-man groups What we offer: - Friendly active community - Emphasis on group play to efficiently grind Paragon and Gem-ups Preferred achievements in a previous season: a) Reached Paragon 1,000+ (in a previous season) b) Soloed GR80+ in any class (Except Necro), GR85+ in Necro c) Reached GR100+ in 4-man Meta d) Ideally you should have played DPS & Z Character Clan Rules: 1. Play fairly & respectfully with all players 2. Member activity enough to average >100 Paragon per week 3. Have a Mic & use Discord Voice Server when in groups 4. Inactive members are removed at clan cap when new recruits join To find out more or contact us regarding joining, details are as follows: In game contact one of our officers: Dragral#1410 Ecoradical#1357 Stallone#1107 Watchoz#1710 Search C9 in the game clan finder and apply today!Ecoradical2 3d
4d Regain clan lead? Hey guys, so i created a clan many years ago and I had my entire WOW guild in the clan along with my roommate at the time. Well i took a little break from Diablo for a bit and I put my roommate in charge until I came back. In that time period her and I had a falling out and on top of that she hasn't logged into anything blizzard related for as of today 174 days. Is there any way possible that i can regain control of my clan or am I just sh*t out of luck? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time in reading my post.Asylum0 4d
4d edited sorry for those interested in joining, decided to shut down new clan endeavorsRockets3 4d
5d looking for very active clan! i can play anything but crusader simply because i hate it, i do season and hardcore, im not the best player but i know what im doing for the most partAllamuo2 5d
5d S13 Monk LFG launch day push Hey everyone, I would really like an experienced mature group to rush the s13 launch with. I plan on playing monk and playing it actively. I have discord and experience in both hardcore and softcore Add me Rockets#11534Rockets1 5d
5d LFG for 100+ rifts LFG for high level rift groups. I can heal or dps. I’ve healed 110 but I know I can go higher. My Sader Lora can dps 103 solo but have been in groups as high as 109. I’m not looking for a clan just friends to play with. Send me a friend request or leave battletag info. TySoldier1 5d
5d Casual player looking for people to play with Hi, looking for people to level up with, I played at launch and recently started playing again, but can’t find anyone else to play with!Shruglife8 5d
5d Looking for a steady rat run group Hello folks, looking for a relatively steady 4man rat run group to play in. I will be playing DPS necro in S13, so any 3 man group who would like a 4th can add me. I play pretty often, most nights from 8 or 9 to midnight PST. I do not want to switch clan, so just some friends who can play with most of the nights. Super hyped for next season. Bnet: SchwiftyCrab#1662SchwiftyCrab2 5d
6d Creating active NA HC clan for S13 Hello! Will be searching for clans throughout the day, but figured I would make a post here as well. Here's the info about my and current clan mates: Main grind times 9PM PST-5AMPT (these our my main hours, however will be on much more.) We will need players willing to join from multiple timezones. Gameplay from my end will be streamed. I will be rolling necromancer, and a few of my buddies as well. Wouldn't mind creating a nice loot-share necro team, however we of course need all classes. Looking to push leaderboards, have members in top 50 We will have set days/hours for efficient bounty runs or ubers etc. Also focused on gearing more casual players, to get hem up to our level and be able to grind the content with us. I will be coming up with a name by the end of the day, and setting all that up. If this interests you please feel free to PM me here. You can also message me for twitch/discord info. If you have or are currently already in a clan with similar goals, maybe we can work something out! Thanks for reading lets have some fun S13 boys!MacHaze0 6d
6d LF PT Cla! Procuro um cla Portugues, com pessoal activo. Cumprimentos.StarScream1 6d
6d Lfg(lfm) S13 full weekend lvling Any classes, you have only to learn the fastest way lvling your class.AeonFlax0 6d
Feb 18 Fever Clan: Recruiting players for S13/NS Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 105+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks for both Seasonal and Non-seasonal side of the game. Seasonal side is more active. We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights on various nights, and we have larger events for some weekends. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord - Seasonal D3 teams with varying goals and times - Playerbase that does not cheat or exploit to compete against - Good discussions and banter on D3 channels in Discord (The place to be) What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me Ghist#1730 on Bnet or Ghist#0327 on Discord. See you in game! GhistGhist0 Feb 18
Feb 18 S13 - LFM CASUAL & MATURE GAMERS FOR GROUPING Hey there... After two successful seasons under our belt, we'll be opening up recruiting for Season 13 for our next group of active clan members. Our primary focus is providing a casual environment for mature (in not only age but in personality as well) gamers in hopes of making it easier for us to group up for rifts, greater rifts, bounties, etc. We primarily focus on season characters, but there are a few folks who enjoy playing non-seasonal & hard core modes (both season & non-season varieties). All of us typically bounce around & play most if not all classes...so you are more than welcome to play whatever class or classes that you choose to. We're veteran gamers both in age (30-40 year olds) & experience...but are always open to learning more about the games we love to play. We currently make use of a Discord server for chatting in game & out...using both text & voice chat capabilities. Considering we hit the 150 player cap last season, the usage of the Discord server has been light at best. We hope to see more active folks in there next season & in seasons to come. We have no intent on making this into a hardcore clan where we have to enforce playing times or skill levels in order to be in our clan. As long as you are able to play together nicely & don't tarnish our clan tag by your actions...you're more than welcome to join us. You don't have to feel the need to group up with anyone if you are just in the solo grinding mood for the day. We're all just here to have fun. If you are interested in joining us...please search for our clan in game - <TXC> Team X Calibre & request an invite. This will allow myself or any of our officers to accept your request the next time we are online. If for some reason your request has not been accepted in a timely manner or if you have specific questions you want to discuss...feel free to contact me here in this thread. I try my best to monitor this thread on a daily basis...but I may miss it from time to time. Rest assured that I will get to it as soon as I can. As noted above, due to the cap of 150 players in each clan...we'll likely need to enforce some level of minimum activity level to make sure that we keep the activity level in the clan to its maximum. We want to be sure that we have people in the clan that actually play on a consistent & semi-regular basis. It's much more fun to be able to be a part of an active clan with lots of people to group with each night than just seeing a handful of us online at any given time. In the past, we have only looked to remove folks who have been inactive for 30+ days. I'll make every attempt to contact you regarding your situation prior to being removed. We look forward to the upcoming season & the potential for new folks to continue to join our clan. Take care & good luck... KKawika2 Feb 18
Feb 18 Looking for Season 13 Group I am an east coast player looking for a season 13 group, preferably a smaller group or clan. I am a casual player who wants to hit 1k paragon this season and try to push as far as I can in group gr rifts.LittleBuddha4 Feb 18
Feb 18 LF Serious S13 Group Found group, thank you.Warcry5 Feb 18
Feb 18 LF S13 friends I am part of a small clan that leaves me playing solo a lot due to rl and time differences. Looking for other seasonal players that would like to team up on occasion to run bounties, keys, rat runs, and pushes if the toons align. I mostly use d3 chat but do have discord also if prefer that route. If something you'd be interested in feel free to add me LJT#1494LJT1 Feb 18
Feb 17 LF Season 13 clan/people to run with Hello! I am looking for a clan to join for season 13. I am a mostly daytime player on the west coast but do play some in the evenings. I'd love to see how far I could push to get on the leaderboards. Last season I briefly got the crusader on there but I didn't have the motivation to push beyond that,lol. I'm thinking of playing DH, Necro, or Monk for season 13 but don't have my heart set on any 1 class. I'd love to find others to group up with since previously I've been a mostly solo player. Starlight200#1548 is my bnet tag if anyone wants to group up for season play as well! Hoping having others to run with will help make the season more enjoyable!Starlight2003 Feb 17
Feb 17 Looking for a Clan Newer player looking for a clan that does a bit of everything. I don't plan to make a new character every season, but may consider it for trying out other classes. I play both casually and somewhat hardcore. My ideal clan would have respectful chat, but not mind some limited swearing and mature discussion. It would also be cool if the clan didn't mind some quick power leveling for alts.Jimbo2 Feb 17
Feb 17 <CW> Civil War Clan now recruiting. Looking to add a few more members for Season 13. Come join us if you are looking for a good group of people. You can find use by using the clan finder (hit N while in game) search for civil War and request an invite. We are a small newly formed clan looking to expand our ranks a bit. Most of us are pretty active and would like to find a few more active players. We have a discord server for use and always have people willing to help out new clan mates. Basic (not strict on these) requirements: 1 group build Average 10- 20 hours a week No matter your class as long as you can bring something to the table in groups (2man/3man/4man) we will welcome you. We do not require you to have a "Meta" build but do highly suggest you have at least one group build. More then open to help test out your builds as we experiment from the "norm" here and there. We are mostly active during seasons and most have been on from the 1st seasons. Hope to hear from you soon. Using discord will help with finding groups. We have a few members and non members that take advantage of our discord channel. **Discord Access Highly Recommended** All are welcome to join. Needing a few more active players.GillyG35 Feb 17
Feb 15 Looking for season 13 guild Looking for active guild for season 13 Eastcoast / have played many seasons of Diablo 3; Interested in playing Demon Hunter/ Necro or monk for season 13 ... also interested in 4 man greater rifts. Also have VOIP CheersEzze9024 Feb 15
Feb 14 Need People To Play With im currently just looking for people to play with, i play Barb, Necro, and Crusader, I play Seasonal and Non Seasonal, my battle tag is CyborgSlayz#1278CyborgSlayz2 Feb 14
Feb 14 Guild Medieval--Mature Gamers Inquire Within http://www.guildmedieval.com http://youtu.be/KTVBBK1-ro8 Founded in 2001, Guild Medieval is well known as a haven, or sanctuary if you will, for mature gamers. We are family-friendly, helpful, and courteous. Many of our members form friendships that last beyond the games we play. Some have even gotten married! To save you some time reading, we do not allow swearing or off-color language/jokes. Or temper tantrums when someone dies or causes a wipe for that matter. Not that our members are all saints, but this isn't the venue for that. We all practice courtesy and the no naughty language rule is consistently and swiftly enforced. Click "JOIN" on our homepage and fill out the application. All serious applications are considered and replied to--this means filling out the reason for joining with more than just a couple sentences. Your comments will be on public display to our full members. This will be your first impression to the guild, so make it a good one. You'll also be asked to write an introduction thread once you join where you can provide more information about your hobbies, gaming history, etc. Responses are usually within 48 hours (could be longer over weekends). Reply here if you expected a reply and never got one (and check your junk mail folder in case). Once your application is approved, you will be sent a code of conduct/rules agreement to reply to, and then we will give you access to our forums and friends list. The rules and policies agreement is long and stringent. We find that making everything we expect from members clear and upfront prevents a lot of misunderstanding and drama down the road. You'll find we're quite different even from most guilds that brand themselves "mature" and "drama-free". If that makes you unsure about joining, we understand. There are other clans/guilds out there that would be a better match for you, and that's better for everyone involved. If though you understand and appreciate what we're all about, by all means, come on in. We have very strong SC and HC groups and run both Seasons and Non Seasons for both. Please use this thread for any questions you may have or contact me through PM or in-game. If you want to run with some of us before filling out an application to just meet some people and talk with them let me know and we will be happy to set up an game. Q&A Section (carried over from older threads, updated as I get them) Q: Are there playtime requirements? A: None at all. Play as much as you like. Even if you quit D3, our forums are open to you, given you've achieved Knight status, i.e. full membership. Squires (trial members) have 90 days to show they are worthy of full membership. Q: Is Vent/Mumble required? A: Nope. Some members have hearing difficulties or just don't like using it. Some have to have it off for household considerations. You will need to communicate by text chat though. Q: It's okay to swear, talk about doing drugs, sex, and other "adult" topics, right? A: Incorrect. When we say "mature" we also mean having the ability to keep polite, civilized company. We are family-friendly, meaning we keep things we don't want our children hearing out of our guild gaming. You can swear to your heart's content with your mic off, but we keep our forums and chat clean. Q: What are your age requirements? A: Under 16 we take some consideration. Otherwise age is not a factor. As long as you are mature in thought and action, that's enough. We also have a special "Page" rank for younger children of members. Q: What does your clan/guild provide to its members? A: A safe and friendly gaming environment. That's all. We get you away from griefers, cheaters, the dishonest, and the people you just don't want to be around. We have lots of nice members who gladly share loot and will help you beat bosses, but none of that is guaranteed. A lot of what you get out is what you put in. Share and be helpful, and you'll see it come right back to you. Q: How skilled/experienced do I have to be to join? A: Skill and experience are not factors in joining or becoming full members of Guild Medieval. We have very skilled players and players that are still learning the game. We are only concerned about the person in front of the screen. If you have the qualities we share that make you a good person, and not necessarily a good player, we will be happy to have you. Q: I put in an application but didn't hear back. Was I not accepted? -OR- I replied agreeing to the rules and policies in order to get my site invite but didn't hear back. What should I do? A: Two possibilities. #1, your application did not mesh with our guild values (see above and our homepage), application showed a lack of overall maturity, or you told us nothing about yourself for us to make a judgment call as to whether you'd make a good fit for our guild. -OR- #2, the response just got lost. Check your spam folder, or contact us again by replying, or add me in-game and ask. If all else fails, put in a new application explaining that you didn't hear back and that you'd still like to join.Zendrak68 Feb 14
Feb 14 Looking for ppl to play with started playing ..could use some ppl to play with ..know how to play the game..b net id ...BROKEN#11146Bleckler2 Feb 14
Feb 14 NS LF Clan/Friends Looking for a casual clan and people to play with, if you got a dicsord thatd be great too!FNG4 Feb 14
Feb 14 Looking for clan Switched from console back to wayyy better pc. Looking for a friendly clan to help me gear up/bounty and do the same myself for new member/help out where I canKingKongdon4 Feb 14
Feb 14 Looking for high lvl rifts/grifts Looking for high level rifts/grifts to level on. I won't be a lot of help yet, but I'm good company! :) Please add me, friendHelterSkeltr1 Feb 14
Feb 14 Friendly wizard looking for company Friendly wizard (NL) (p650) looking for clan, people to play with :) pog890#2364pog8901 Feb 14
Feb 14 Need People To Play With im currently just looking for people to play with, i play Barb, Necro, and Crusader, I play Seasonal and Non Seasonal, my battle tag is CyborgSlayz#1278CyborgSlayz1 Feb 14
Feb 14 LF Friends LF Friends to play with! Im on PC and just looking for people to casually play with! - NA - EST TIME 10pm - 2am - Non Seasonal (starting season 13 soon maybe) BT: FNG#11175 hmu!FNG0 Feb 14
Feb 14 LF clan for season 13 Looking for active clan for season 13. I typically play solo for season and end up around 800 paragon, this season I wanna push as far as I can and play with an active guild. Looking for: Rat runs Bounty runs Key farming And a good communityGeekMan226 Feb 14
Feb 14 LFM Casual & Mature Gamers For Grouping Hey there... A couple of friends & I from our former WoW guild have been dabbling with Diablo 3 as of late. You'll normally see 2-3 of us on each day/night. We're hoping to build up our D3 clan with more active folks in hopes of making it easier for us to group up for rifts, greater rifts, bounties, etc. We're primarily focusing on season characters at the moment, but I'm not sure what the plan is at the conclusion of the current season. All of us typically bounce around & play most if not all classes...so you are more than welcome to play whatever class or classes that you choose to. We're veteran gamers both in age (30-40 year olds) & experience...but are always open to learning more about the games we love to play. We don't currently use any voice communication at the moment...but if enough of us requested it...I'm sure we could take the time to set up a quick Discord server for all of us to use. We have no intent on making this into a hardcore clan where we have to enforce playing times or skill levels in order to be in our clan. As long as you are able to play together nicely & don't tarnish our clan tag by your actions...you're more than welcome to join us. You don't have to feel the need to group up with anyone if you are just in the solo grinding mood for the day. We're all just here to have fun. If you are interested in joining us...contact me at Kawika#1387. Take care & good luck... K Thanks for the interest everyone. The response so far has been great & we've added quite a few folks to our clan. We're no where near the cap for our clan roster...so we're more than happy to add any like-minded mature folks to our group. Everyone can continue to leave their Bnet ID here for me to add you first...but for faster responses...don't hesitate to search in game for our clan (Team X Calibre) & request an invite. This will allow myself or any of our officers to accept your request the next time we are online. I try my best to monitor this thread on a daily basis...but I may miss it from time to time. If for some reason your request has not been accepted in a timely manner or if you have specific questions you want to discuss...feel free to contact me. Thanks!Thanks! Kawika94 Feb 14
Feb 13 Come Join The Champions! The Champions finished season 12 at 106 place on the 4 man leader boards. The Champions are looking to recruit active EXPERIENCED members (in Rat Runs, slight Meta) for the new season that are sick and tired of being in clans/communities that are online (with their crusaders AFK). If you're stuck in a clan and are serious about this game, wanting to run constant rat runs (instead of sitting in pubs because most of your current clan mates have their "brother Chris" playing), then this clan is the one for you. If you're also sick of not being included in your current clan, for example, the top 4 guys in your clan always stick together and play together (which is fine, that's what they prefer, but let's be honest.... it definitely isn't fun for you since you can't get in games with them), then this clan is the one for you. Lastly, if you're active everyday for 4hours/day and are looking for some people to play with and grind paragons, then this clan is the one for you. As the leader of this clan, I organize groups together to get rat runs, meta runs going (it doesn't have to always be the same guys in a group). If you're interested, PM DOMsavage#1355 for recruitment.JL6042 Feb 13
Feb 12 Fever Clan - Recruiting Friendly Players! Hey all, I am an admin at Fever Clan, a multigaming community with over 1000 ACTIVE members among all our titles, and 175+ active members of our D3 section. We are looking for mature, non-toxic players to fill our ranks! We have seasonal launch events, weekly organized game nights Tuesdays @ 8 PM EST, and we are working on setting up other organized events. Basically if you want an active group that is always up for games, give us a try! We also play HOTS, OW, SC2, WOW, LOL, PUBG, and other titles. What we offer in our D3 section: - Large playerbase for Diablo 3 - D3 playerbase - mostly seasonal players - We host weekly game nights and events - Seasonal Greater Rift competitions with prizes - Our own D3 Discord channels on the Fever Clan Discord What we require of you to join our in-game only clan: - Follow the Fever-Rules (in summary): Act mature, be respectful and remain calm - Have a team player attitude and most importantly be drama free If you're interested and would like to join us in game, then please follow those steps: 1) Press Shift+O while in game to open a window. 2) In the bottom left on the window that opened press the red Find-button below Clan. 3) In the <Filter> option field, type in Fever. 4) Choose Fever and press Send Request-button. 5) repeat steps 1-4 and also apply to Fever 2. Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our Discord server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about! Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application Interviews: Conducted on our Discord - https://discord.gg/EwHNfkb Questions? Want to talk or play some? Add me BaumDeezy#1953 on Bnet or Baum#4959 on Discord. See you in game! BaumBaumDeezy24 Feb 12