PTR Bug Report

Aug 22 Patch 2.6.1 PTR Known Issues – Updated 8/30/2017 Hello everyone, and welcome to the Patch 2.6.1 PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the patch. What is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance, that are under investigation, and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not listed does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! General Attempting to purchase the Necromancer can cause errors With this, the ability to purchase the class is disabled until a future PTR patch Items Halo of Karini This item is not dropping from the PTR vendor, D'jank Miem This should be resolved with the next PTR patchTyvalir1 Aug 22
Apr 11 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III PTR Bug Report Forums! To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. Our Quality Assurance team reads every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, we may lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. We understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Were you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. We also have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify whether this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before we start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to the PTR! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy your look at what's coming for the game in the future!Nevalistis0 Apr 11
1h Deathwish & Etched Sigil Bug We found some issues in PTR 2.6.1 that wizzard could gain the buff twice from the legendary power on Deathwish and Etched Sigil. Someone did an experiment to test these issues, you can check the quote below. 1. While I equip Etched Sigil and cast Meteor. The meteor damage is 6484. 2. Cast Meteor while equip Etched Sigil, then cast Ray of Frost immediately, meteor damage is 16,205 (2.5 * 6484). Conclusion (1): Meteor could gain the buff from Etched Sigil. 3. While I equip Etched Sigil and cast Meteor, then cast Ray of Frost and Arcane Torrent(Skill Rune: Static Discharge)at the same time immediately. Meteor damage is 40,386 (2.5 *2.5* 6484). Conclusion(2): Meteor could gain the buff from Etched Sigil twice. 4. While I equip Deathwish and cast Meteor, then use Arcane Torrent(Skill Rune: Static Discharge)immediately. The damage of Meteor by this situation is 27,449 (4.25 * 6484). Conclusion(3), Meteor could could gain the buff from Deathwish. 5. While I equip Deathwish and cast Meteor, then cast Ray of Frost and Arcane Torrent(Skill Rune: Static Discharge)at the same time immediately. The damage of Meteor by this situation is 116763 (4.25 *4.25* 6484). Conclusion(4): Meteor could gain the buff from deathwish twice. You can check the original report and images from here: http://bbs.d.163.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=173523633&extra=page%3D1&page=1.明镜1 1h
4h Bloodtide blade bug with simulacrum blood nova casted by simulacrum copy does literally no damage, i assume it is because it doesn't benefit from bloodtide blade, or even scythe of the cycle. I'm not quite sure. I tested multiple times in torment13, with trag'oul set + scythe of cycle + bloodtide blade as main damage multipliers.Dolen0 4h
4h leech curse the ground doesnt benefit from dayntee title says all, I'm not quite sure if this is intended since there's no debuff for this rune.Dolen0 4h
15h [DH] Ferret rune doesn't work as it should This is an old "bug" of the ferret companion rune, the movement speed bonus of this rune is part of the 25% limit that supposedly only includes the paragon lvl and the objetcs stats. I don't know if it's intentional, but if so, please add the skill specification (that it's part of the limit) PD: Sorry, my english is not good.MFPF1 15h
16h Lag caused Hardcore character to die I was running a GR65 and around halfway through, I could not attack anything or claim a Conduit Pylon standing right in front of me. After a few seconds, I tried attacking a goblin that was also motionless and I could not do anything with him. So I figured backing out and restarting the game would probably fix this. When I pressed escape, the game resumed and sped up to where I should have been real time at which my character died. How can I walk around the map while it is lagged out and can't attack or see any movement, yet get pummeled by enemies at the same time? Only time I have noticed this since I have started playing. Unfair to lose such a great character because of this anomaly.Jrsrustyfan5 16h
16h Performance improvement still needed 2.6.1 I'm playing Diablo on a very recent and high end system. Diablo has always had performance issues. It has improved allot since the x64 client was released. But there are still performance issues. For some reason the game has microstutters at random intervals. And it seems it is not related to, too much happening on screen. It even happens when you just walk around in an almost empty area. Hopefully this will be looked into. My system: Windows 10 x64 i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz 32GB RAM @ 3200mhz Geforce 980ti Samsung NVMe SSDPhroster2 16h
17h 300016 Shop offline still after 5 days Collection/shop is still offline after 5-7 days on PTR. I miss my pets. Will this be fixed on the PTR server?DiabloVern1 17h
1d Error 300016 Problem retrieving shop menu Whenever I change characters or try and assign a pet, wings, or banner, Error 300016 Problem Retrieving Shop Menu error appears and the shop is empty. Does not affect game play but is handy to have a pet to collect gold.Acedia6 1d
2d Xbox one Not receiving Headrig’s gifts I’m playing season 11 as a monk on Xbox one. I have finished the first 4 chapters and have got the portrait frame and pet but have not received and of headrig’s gifts, how do I collect them? is anyone else having this problem?Jurassics2 2d
2d Black areas Has anyone else been having problems with black areas that just have nothing rendered? I am posting the screenshots https://imgur.com/oTJdkoc https://imgur.com/UqZyVYw https://imgur.com/pMBi3Cd Comments?IronFist583 2d
2d Jesseth Cooldown Nerfed? I don't know if it's a bug, a design change, or my imagination, but on with the Jesseth set on the PTR, the ability for your "command skeletons" to attack a nearby target after the death of the previous target seems to die off faster than on the live servers. On live I can keep the chain going for quite a while. On PTR; not so much. :( Has anyone else noticed this?BigChas0 2d
3d DAYNTEE'S BINDING - 2.6.1 PTR The PTR vendor has Dayntee's binding with the old legendary description with Decrepify. It also didn't appear to work, either using Frailty Aura or with Decrepify. I added this belt to Kanai's Cube, and it still didn't work, although it did become active, with the cube having the proper text. I Dayntee's Binding I looted while playing seems to work when worn with Decrepify, but not with Frailty Aura.Qinxu3 3d
3d [wiz]etched sigil buged It does not cast every second. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCaTt3CzX_k&feature=youtu.be From this video you can see the stacks get from Twisted Sword is only 3 or 4. The Energy Twister is last 6 seconds, if everything work properly, it should always get 5 stacks. Please fix it!!! Etched Sigil cast one of your other damaging Arcane Power Spenders every second. The Twisted Sword Energy Twister damage is increased by 125–150% for each Energy Twister you have out up to a maximum of 5. Energy Twister Unleash a twister of pure energy that deals 1525% weapon damage as Arcane over 6 seconds to everything in its path.haixinyan15 3d
3d [Wiz]Ex. Dam. of Channeled Arcane Meteor fixed? It is known that the Arcane Power can boost the arcane meteor damage. The channel arcane meteor also can be strengthened by arcane power. However, in the previous version, dear developers may think it is too OP for that version. But in this version, everything is changed. Even the channeled arcane meteor is fixed, which means that the arcane power can increase the damge of channeled meteor, I suggest that it is still Ok for next version. On the other hand, for FB set, the utilization of arcane meteor means another fire skill required. Therefore, more skill and higher difficulty exchanges for a little higher damage but smaller aoe area (compared with meteor shower). I suggest that it is still fair. So, dear Nevalistis, please deliver this post to Don Vu, Thanks!lsEvolution1 3d
3d Error:34200, Season journey missing Since 4 days, i get the message Diablo Game Servers are not available, please try again later (Error 34200). Please fix it, thank you.Silberdrache3 3d
3d Error code: BLZBNTAGT00000BCA I am trying to update/ reinstall the game but every time I do I get this error. Is there a fix please?xDawn0fKaosx0 3d
3d Demon hunter: Yangs : Deadmans did not get the new versions from todays patch when i copied characters, was able to get them from the ptr vendor bagKamina4 3d
3d Code 395000 - Problem loading Game License When ever I connect, 10 seconds later, get disconnected. Then give me error code.tanssaafl107 3d
4d Golems, issues. I dont know if its a bug or not. but was fooling around with Decay golem and i noticed when I wanted him to go and consume corpses and mages was in the way like a doorway, he just ran off to i dunno where. So he cant pass mages in doorway. And he can do some insane damage, but since he cant pass mages at all he always get stuck and he cant bring anything to the table. So i play with poison mage, and if i cant that on enemies, the decay golem will just walk up to the enemies and stare at them. he cant attack untill most of the mages dissapear. Would be awesome if you guys can do so golems can walk pass mages atleast so he can be to some good use. Cheers!CrazyTickle2 4d
4d resurect after death options disappear after I died in greater rift 70 I got the 3 options to pop up and wait to revive and reset at checkpoint or reset in town....it counted down but in middle of that all 3 options just disappeared so I'm left with just looking at my cross on screen...the esc options work so I all I can do is leave gameVaughan701 4d
4d Ptr 300016. Ptr Code34200 Ptr Code 300016. Ptr Code34200Arthur1 4d
4d PTR issues I can't log into PTR it keeps on saying unable to load game license please try again laterDeadpool1 4d
4d PSA: 'PTR Copy' bug - cannot load game license Currently, after clicking 'PTR Copy', when you try to sign back in, you will hit the error: There was a problem loading the game license (Code 395000). I wish I knew before I did it; only to see that many others are hitting the same problem. The issue appears to be server side so there is nothing you can do to fix it. We are at the mercy of Blizzard to fix it and seeing this is the weekend, probably won't be fixed until Monday.chaji21 4d
4d Slaughter Rune and Attack Speed Hi, I used the immortal king set with Istvan blades and ancients' fury rune in +90 greater rifts for an IK whirlwind setup. I utilized the Pain Enhancer gem, Mirinae and Stricken. Wrath of the Berserker Rune was Slaughter. Total Area damage was 66% Whirlwind rune was Dust devils and the healing was given by Battle Rage Swords to Ploughshares. When number of enemies are about 15-20, this setup is causing a huge lag and mostly breaking the game. I think the reason may be the Slaughter rune as it does not happen as much with other runes. If it was smooth and playable, this combination could be more powerful. Slaughter Rune needs a rework to fix such game breaking issues (an example, each killed enemy increases the damage enemies take by X% for 20 seconds, uncapped stack amount). This would fit to the concept of slaughter as well, the more and the faster the kills are the stronger the barbarian gets.) Best regards ProkahnProkahn2 4d
4d SB: Phantasm + Belt of Transcendence Spirit Barrage: Phantasm dont procs Belt of Transcendence (no fetishes are summoned). Very old bug.Melancholy0 4d
5d PTR: Code 395000 As the title suggests, when trying to connect to the PTR, I receive: "There was a problem loading the game license. Please try again. (Code 395000)" I've been receiving the message since last night. I've tried everything from restarts (game and system) to validating the game to reinstalling the PTR. From some older threads I was looking it, it may have to do with character copy, though I don't know that this is definitely the case. I tried to re-copy my live characters to the test server, and figured that the copies would overwrite those already on the PTR. Apparently this was a mistake. In any case, I now can't access the PTR. I should note that I can connect to live servers without a problem. Any idea's?PiousHeretic30 5d
5d Conquistas de temporada Desde de a ultima atualização do PTR em 15/09 que as conquistas e jornadas de temporada estão indisponíveis. Aparece a seguinte mensagem no quadro de conquistas: !!!missing!!! [PH] esse texto devem ser substituído por dados do jogo.heliamilk0 5d
5d Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers Snapshotting Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers appear to be snapshotting initial shield pool when used with Galvanizing Ward (Wizard). Example: With a health pool of 1,173,982, using Galvanizing Ward with my 98% Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers gives a base shield strength of 1,394,626 (a 118.8% shield which is 60% from Galvanizing Ward + 98% of a second 60%). This appears to be working as intended. However, if I remove the bracers, the shield does not go down to 704,389 as expected (60% of my life - except it should be less because different vitality on bracers). It remains at its full strength as snapshotted by the bracers that were equipped when the galvanizing ward initiated. If I switch to a set of bracers with a different percentage, or another set of bracers entirely (i.e. Nemesis), the base shield of the Galvanizing Ward does not change. Even with attacks that add shield (Magic Weapon Deflection, Spectral Blade Barrier Blades) once the added shield goes away it goes back to the same snapshotted base shield of 1,394,626 and I don't even have Ashnagarr's equipped anymore. This effect persists through zone change, but does not persist if the game is restarted or if Galvanizing Ward is removed and reapplied. During combat, if the overshielding takes any damage (i.e. the free shielding from Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers after the bracers are removed), the shield from Galvanizing Ward returns to the expected value (60% of life). This occurs even if the entire overshield is not removed (i.e. small hits fix the tooltip not just big hits). The shield strength of the added shield by Magic Weapon / Spectral Blade does not appear to be affected by this snapshot and appears to be correctly implemented based on the currently equipped bracers. Based on the above testing, I am unsure as to whether it is providing any benefit at all, or if it is just a tooltip refresh error.Dontrunaway0 5d
5d Singularity Mages not engaging enemy Have noticed since the last patch that the Singularity Skeletal Mages sometimes do not engage with demons even when being attacked. I have noticed it with just 2 mages all the way up to 10.Tuarim1 5d
5d Code 12 My live account is working fine but when I try logging into the PTR it tells me I don't own diablo 3 on this account and calls it a code 12. I tried submitting a support ticked but was in a circle there and was getting rather annoyed I hope someone knows what is up.Thunderpaw38 5d
6d Incoming Damage Bug I would like some help verifying there's an issue with the dmg that players are taking. I've noticed that there are times where I get 1 shot by a mob out of nowhere and I'm not sure why. The character I was playing is a EP Monk. At the time of this happening, I had 430 million toughness, armor was reducing dmg by 86%, elemental resistances were ranging from 76%-79%, 730,000HP and running a Unity on myself as well on a Templar which splits dmg. There is no reason in a GR70 that I should be getting 1 shot by anything. Should I be taking some dmg? Yes but not 1 shot. Keep in mind, yes this was with Epiphany (Desert Shroud) up and with a 15 stack Gogok of Swiftness. Has anyone else had this issue with any of their testing?Serenakitten2 6d
Sep 16 non necro bags never drop ancient I bought numerous bags from the PTR vendor. Got zero ancient from the non-necro bags. Pretty sure it's a bug. P.S. Necro bags can still drop ancient.parsonli3 Sep 16
Sep 15 wardrobe doesnt work cant access it in game with the shortcut or actually clicking on it, also doesn't work outside of game. (code 300016)RaiderJ0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Error 34200 when attempting to login. When trying to connect to the ptr, it will show that it is verifying credentials right before it says "Diablo 3 game servers are not available at this time. (34200)" My friend did not have this problem and when we compared versions his patch number was slightly higher than mine. My auto update is on and everything is set to download a patch, but i have not as of yet received one for the latest update as of two days ago, on sep. 13. Anyone able to help with this?GMstafflord0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [Fix it!] Known Issues/Bugs for Necro [PTR] This thread refers to the bug subforum for the live server: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757637202#post-1 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757637202#post-2 First of all i want thank all of you, who participated to compile this issue/buglist for the necromancer and helped to make this visible other the time. The work has payed off for the most part, a lot of mentioned things are fixed on the recent PTR patch, even some issues, which there not documented here: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20976068 But still there are some minor and couple major issues/bugs left to be fixed in the near future, which i will compile in an overview here yet again, to highlight those. And as allways i ask you guys to retest/confirm and add possible new issues/bugs regarding necromancer mechanics you have observed on the recent PTR patch here aswell. Thanks in advance. Best regards LoqueLoque5 Sep 15
Sep 15 Inarious Bone Armor seems weaker Ever since the patch I feel that my Inarious will full stacks is weaker then before. Is something wrong with it? Really disappointed here. The damage buff is nice but I feel like a glass cannon.GrumpyPants3 Sep 15
Sep 14 Sunwuko Set Dungeon missing Have full Sunwuko set on, went to left side of the Pinnacle of Heaven entrance and dungeon does not appear.D3BTek0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Import Characters Issues Hi, im trying to import my chars in PTR, but when I select the region in the window buttons doesn't appear. so I cannot import it.OozE5 Sep 14
Sep 14 Fixed issue please delete thread. Fixed this issue.GrumpyPants2 Sep 14
Sep 14 Orb of inifinite depth - icon I tested the "orb of infinite depth" today on the PTR ( EU-Region ). The damagereduction works fine with 1-4 Stacks ( triggered by explosion(s) ). But no icon is shown, to show the number of current stacks, like e.g. triumvirate does, or like archon-stacks do.Phoenix0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Manticore Localization The german Translation of Manticore is wrong: English Version: Reduces the Hatred cost of Cluster Arrow by 40-50% and increases its damage by 250-300%. German Version translated to English Reduces the Hatred cost of Wave of Light by 40-50% and increases its damage by 250-300%.thepipsi0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Disappearing rift guardian? Not sure if this a bug for PTR specifically but this is the first time I've ever had this happen... This is when the fight starts: https://youtu.be/c2JtwQGOaxw?t=12m38s The problem begins a little after this point: https://youtu.be/c2JtwQGOaxw?t=14m40s I can't really tell if I"m hitting the RG properly outside of SSS... This kind of cost me that run entirely because I didn't get mythic rhythm up before I did my burst out of sheer confusion.StoleOwnCar1 Sep 14
Sep 14 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - NO BLUE FALLENS Jul 7 5 I've been trying for a few days to do achievement, which is called: "We are the champions" With friends on HC on EU region. We noticed that a certain group of monsters does not appear in any version, regardless of the location, ie: rifts or bounties or campaign. The problem is about fallen champions. Among the list of non-occurring blue fallens are: Fallen Hellhound - A3 Skycrown Battlements, Upper Ramparts Fallen Mongrel - A3 The Barracks, Skycrown Battlements Fallen Grunt - A3 The Barracks, Skycrown Battlements Fallen Soldier - A3 Rakkis Crossing. Skycrown Battlements Fallen overlord - A3 The Barracks Fallen Cur - A2 Ancient Path, Desolate Sands, The Storm Halls, The Unknown Depths Fallen Peon - A2 Caldeum, Dahlgur Oasis, The Storm Halls, Unknown Depths Thank you for the potential fix This Post is a 1:1 copy from this link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757586485?page=1Maulwurf12 Sep 14
Sep 14 Character Vanished Created a New Necromancer in PTR after Patch 2.6.1. Leveled up to Level 55 over several Days (Private Games) Logged-Out one Evening, came back Next Day, and My Character was no where to be Found?? Just simply Vanished. Tried Undelete, no Luck. Tried Creating another New Character as suggested in FAQ's to Try and Update Character List, No Luck. Sent in Ticket to Support, Told to File this Report on the Issue. Just want My Character Back, as it was a really Good Build I had going.BigBadBiker0 Sep 14
Sep 13 Zodiac ring on Multishot DH M6 I've just tried out the M6 DH Multishot build and as it has zodiac ring in the build I expected a spam of the companion skill. However the ring hardly ever procs, which is wierd as i constanly hit multiple number of mobs with my multishot. This breaks the whole build so a fix is quite critical. Hard to say what could be the cause for this, i dont know how the code looks behind zodiac ring's passive but it definitely isn't working in this case. To reiterate, my companion skill is on CD for the same amount as in UE Multishot (which doesn't use zodiac). It might be due to some clunkiness of zodiac while 'chanelling' multishot.Caliber0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Eberli Charo graphical error. When Eberli charo is on the ground it's invisible. The item name is there and if you mouse over it, the outline of it highlights blue. Still looking for a second one to verify.Sewerat1230 Sep 13
Sep 12 Piranado I have been doing some testing and comparisons and I've noticed that the pull in radius and amount of mobs pulled by Piranado isn't even close to being on par with other pull abilities. You can literally cast it into the middle of a pack of 15 mobs and it might grab like 8. Not sure if there is a internal cap set, but since there has been a huge buff to jade have a better pulled # and radius I feel would help the build by a crap ton.Keelia2 Sep 12
Sep 12 [Barbarian] IK set and Channeling Pylon In this post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20759136211?page=1#post-1 I was making a point how the channeling buff causes problems for keeping the 4 piece buff of the Immortal Kings buff up. I had noticed this problem because the Blade of the Warlords proc stopped working when the buff was up. I tested the Ancient Spear - Boulder Toss to test if it was just the legendary and it did not work either. I assumed that the problem was universal to all skills. However, someone brought up another thing that depended on fury being spent, Life per Fury Spent and I remembered that Whirlwind worked fine for that. Another poster mentioned that Taeguk did not work for Wizards when they had that buff and were channeling a spell. Once again, I knew Whirlwind worked fine. With that in mind, I tried to see if the IK 4P would work with WW while the Channeling buff was up. It worked perfectly. There is something here that either needs to be spread to all other items and spells.Seiya1 Sep 12