PTR Bug Report

Apr 11, 2017 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III PTR Bug Report Forums! To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. Our Quality Assurance team reads every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, we will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. We will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, we may lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. We understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Were you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a must faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. We also have included the specific information we would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify whether this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before we start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to the PTR! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy your look at what's coming for the game in the future!Nevalistis0 Apr 11, 2017
5d Game breaking bug Hi i would like to report a bug that the PTR isnt showing up for anyoneIronDemise3 5d
6d Disable non-ancient clan loot Be able to add an option to receive notification for the different types of loot that clan members receive. Have an option to show primals, ancients or nothing at all (different than today where there is only an option to turn on/off clan loot).SwankyPants2 6d
May 15 Soul Smasher and Main Stat Hello, This item's legendary power does not scale with main stat. It does scale with items with "all dmg increased" such as Death Wish, Zei's Stone of vengeance, and Focus and Restraint. In the absence of scaling with main stat, the power is simply too weak. For comparison consider Manald Heal. It is 14,000% wdmg and is on hit and scales with AS. On the basic level, it is wdmg*14,000%*"all dmg scalars(Including Main Stat)"*"select lighting scalars". Soul Smasher: ~60,000 life/kill *600%*"all dmg scalars(Except Main Stat)"*(.5 for chance)*number of enemies in vicinity. The fact that it is on death really limits its dmg potential. There are some fun farming builds that could use this item. Please consider making the Soul Smashers legendary power scale with main stat.aloc1 May 15
May 2 The wizard is too strong now. The wizard is too strong at the party for 4 people now. Now the four-person party play wizard Overdemidge has broken another character balance. I hope it is fair enough to give other professional characters the opportunity to party. If the character of a job is too strong, it depreciates the Kerrick imbalance and the fun of the game. Now the magician's debut in the party is way over the top. A proper adjustment is needed. You need to do some nuff with a quick patch to make the Diablos survive !! Please remember 음성듣기시로8 May 2
Apr 27 Area damage lags game I have played since season 3 and area damage with 4 players in higher greater rifts continues to lag out games. As a work around, our 3 support characters and 1 dps needs to take off area damage every single time. If you please fix the area damage so it does not lag out games.SwankyPants2 Apr 27
Apr 25 Death-Limbo Without Respawn I was fatally struck and I killed the "Gold Named Elite" at the same time, and then I could not respawn. During Death Limbo: I could actually cast spells, while my body was dead on the ground and the respawn menu was on the screen yet it was greyed out. I had to leave game and start a new game.Secretempest0 Apr 25
Apr 19 Haunt Of Vaxo clones not spawning from Necro pets SUMMARY: In testing Haunt Of Vaxo, I realized that the clones that spawn from the Haunt Of Vaxo do not spawn from Necro skeleton pets; the clones will only spawn with direct player action. In order to get the clones to spawn on the Haunt Of Vaxo, I wore a Wyrdward (Lightning damage causes stun) and Convention Of Elements (for Lightning damage). STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat; start a T6 private game 2. Configure a necro wearing: - Rathma set (full set) - Jesseth Arms (full set) - Reaper's Wraps - Witching Hour - Haunt Of Vaxo - Wyrdward - Convention Of Elements 3. Set skills as: - (l) Bone Spikes; Sudden Impact - (r) Skeletal Mage; Singularity - (1) Land of the Dead; Frozen Lands - (2) Simulacrum; Reservoir - (3) Command Skeletons; Freezing Grasp - (4) Devour; Cannibalize 4. Set Passive: - Extended Servitude - Overwhelming Essence - Final Service - Life from Death 5. Set Cube Powers: - Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang - Tasker and Theo - Cucle of Nailuj's Evol 6. Remove all equipment from follower 7. Dismiss follower 8. Open map and select a way point of choice (preferably one with a lot a elites) 9. Find elite pack 10. Do not "actively" engage in any enemies. Let the skeletons just passively attack Let this go on for 30-60 seconds. 11. After the allotted time and clones are not spawning, cast Bone Spikes (left click) to actively engage in the enemies. [the clones will spawn] ACTUAL RESULT: 1. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo are not spawning from pets. 2. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo only spawn when actively engaging enemies. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo would spawn from pets when they are passively attacking.TheCatalyst1 Apr 19
Apr 3 Lag: march 4/18 Lag: evening of Mar. 4 game lag is making play No Go !! Computers and signals test ok on my end. Blizzard update at fault ??KidNoMore1 Apr 3
Mar 29 Sprinter Conquest Not working Sprinter - Conquest not awarding Sprinter Season Journey Conquest is not awarding credit for completion. I have run it a few times Acts 1-5 in under an hour. Just did it tonight with 10 minutes to spare and was not credited with Sprinter. Level 70+ Hero on Torment 13 (solo). Since 3 conquests are needed for the final portrait frame would be nice to see this fixed.ERraTiC0 Mar 29
Mar 26 Crusader Roland Set small buff I do not ask huge buff or something crazy, at least please add 500-1000% more damage for Roland set (4300%) for testing. Roland is at least 5-10 GR level behind Condemn - it is really shame. Or.... one attribute in Roland set for Elite Damage, for example 50-100% extra Elite damage. Second option will be more reasonable. ThanksDarkBlizzard0 Mar 26
Mar 20 Unable to Resurrect in Single Player Greater Rift Summary: Unable to resurrect Player during GR level 78 after dying multiple times in short period forcing Player to quit the game. Occurrence: 1/10 Steps to Reproduce: 1. Begin Single Player game in Adventure Mode. 2. Open Greater Rift on level 78. 3. Die at least three times in short succession shortly after starting Greater Rift. 4. Observe the lack of GUI elements necessary to progress. Result: It is possible for the resurrection options bars to not appear on screen despite all in-game options being blocked, forcing Player to quit game and lose progress. Severity: B Bug Type(s): Gameplay, GUI, Controls, Progression Blocker Notes: 1. Please see attached video for more info: https://youtu.be/m7q_nKEIG54 2. Encountered bug playing with Wizard character (Voytek). 3. May relate to this issue: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20762046165#post-1timbot0 Mar 20
Mar 2 diablo error icuin57.dll DL's the recent patch, 2.6.1a I believe. Went to load up and I get this error. " Critical error during loading process" Required library 'icuin57.dll' does not existWhiteEbony0 Mar 2
Feb 19 Reason for the Ptr??? Just curious if they are going to add anything this ptr or just roll into next season?FatBoy9912 Feb 19
Feb 18 Remove area damage Yep. Remove area damage!!! Oh and fix the game over all. How come Grim Dawn have manny builds and POE have 100+ builds endga e wise, and D3 have maby total 12 builds Yes i skib season 13 after 12 season straitSyhler1870 Feb 18
Feb 16 Armory saves paragon settings When a person saves or equip's paragon settings, it also save the paragon settings as well. One example is that I always need to manually adjust paragon settings to "take off area damage since it tends to lag out the game in higher greater rifts with 4 people.SwankyPants1 Feb 16
Feb 15 WD Jade Harvester bug: F/R interaction Focus is still not being activated from soul harvest. The item's text states: "When you hit with a resource generating attack (Swallow your soul run on Soul Harvest) or primary skill, deal 50% increased damage for 5 seconds." Swallow your soul gives you mana which meets the criteria to activate focus and it still does not activate it after all this time.Micah4 Feb 15
Feb 15 Couldn't resurrect I couldn't resurrect in softcore in greater rift multiplayer game (3 Players). No message pop out.Clowpower1 Feb 15
Feb 14 Clan finder (hardcode filtering) Add a filter for hardcore filtering. There is a similar feature today for "communities" and would like the same type of featureSwankyPants0 Feb 14
Feb 14 Command skeletons bug (using Jeseth set) Command skeletons (using Jesseth set feature of auto attack) do not auto attack mobs if another necro is also using command skeletons on the same mob. Today, the necro has to re command the skeletons for each mob.SwankyPants0 Feb 14
Feb 12 Demon hunter Sentries Hello. Putting this on the PTR area for consideration for a fix. There are several skills that do not work correctly when fired by Sentries using the Marauder set or the Hybrid set of Marauder and Natalya. Cluster arrow Shooting stars: The Turrets only fire the base rune with NO ROCKETS. In general, only one rocket can hit one target. This is further explained below. Cluster arrow Maelstrom: This skill is hamstrung by the fact that only one rocket hits one enemy, so if you fire on one enemy you only do 1/3rd of your damage since the other rockets "miss" by slamming into the ground instead. If there are 2 enemies then one of the rockets will hit each and one will miss. This problem is inherited by the sentries and the damage potential is very low when you do not rely on area damage and a perfect pull of density. Cluster bombs fired by the sentries do not benefit from the hellcat waist-guard. Also the hellcat Waistguard is not fun to use, with the cubed/Primal power of 5 bounces being far too many to work correctly, grenades almost never hit their targets and often just fall off certain maps.MrGordons1 Feb 12
Feb 10 Same things for PTR to solve Hi together. Here Blizz are some things that needs to be solve. Experienced in recent patch 2.6.1: There are things that are since more then 2 seasons and they are not solved by you yet. For example: Ninja DH has two monster problems. The Monsters are Dune Dervish and sand dweller. The Problem with Dune Dervish is that it kills you playing with ninja with one hit. For example can I stand any hit in a 90 grift but some hits on T13 than I am dead... Cannot be ... Since recent patch you added to sand dweller that it has a sand storm around it. This kills Ninja equally fast. Since recent patch I also have it sometimes that my mouse gets stuck so my char stopps shooting and moving. The problem with deflection still exists. For performance dh and WD needs buff cause they are far away from the other chars. Should have happen in last patch but you didn`t succeed ... Performance Problems: There is since over one week the isue that you have to join 5-10 times to public game to get a 4 man group. Doesn`t matter if grift, rift or bounty. Still there are mini freezes especially in act 2 and 5. Also I have from time to time crashes and I can close D3. I have to restart my computer. Since patch 2.6.1. you find to many items from other classes. For example this season in 2 90 grifts you find 2-4 items that your char can`t wear. In the past you find all 5 grifts 1 ... I think this is enough to solve. BTW It is about time for d3 to get new content other games also from Blizz get it more frequently ;)Romansky2 Feb 10
Feb 9 undocumented /dance emote SUMMARY: The `/dance` emote is note documented in help. The emote should be documented, even though the toon does not dance. When executing the `/dance` emote, the toon just replies with something like "I do not dance". Would be great if the toon did dance ;) Tried this using a season Necro. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Enter any D3 game. 3. Execute: `/dance` ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Undocumented `/dance` emote is accepted in game EXPECTED RESULT: 1. The `/dance` emote would be documented for users to use OR 1. The `/dance` emote would be removed.TheCatalyst2 Feb 9
Feb 9 RFI: Testing Spectrum & Meltdown patches? Just curious are you guys testing performance implications (if any) with the spectre and meltdown patches applied to the servers? Is that part of what this PTR server slam is covering?blindenvy3 Feb 9
Jan 30 graphic bug in Shrouded Moors while doing the cursed chest bounty the mobs spawned by the chest were flying oddly leaving parts of the texture at the death point and creating a long line towards the drop point. i do have a ss but i dont know how to post it...lmao1 Jan 30
Jan 30 Create 4th rank in clan & communities Current there is only leader, officer, member (only 3 ranking). Request is to have additional member ranking for clans and communities for more additional ranking options would help in organizing.SwankyPants1 Jan 30
Jan 29 unable to save/restore paragon point in armory set SUMMARY: Paragon points are not bound to a saved Armory set. Paragon points should be able to changed and customized based on the Armory set that is equipped. The armory currently saves equipments, skills, and cube powers, but does not save paragon points. The below steps are an example for a Monk STEPS: 1. Start D3; start a private game 2. Configure and assign equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points for a 7SS build. Do not put any paragon points in vitality; put all points into dexterity. 3. Save in Army slot 1 as "SS7 dex" 4. Configure and assign equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points for a Inna Support build. Do not put any paragon points in dexterity; put all points into vitality. 5. Save in Army slot 2 as "Inna vit" 6. Load/equip Armory slot 1 7. Check paragon points. Note: A 7SS dexterity build has not dex and is only vitality. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Unable to save equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points to an armory slot for a unique setup. Only able to save equipment, skills, and cube powers. 2. Unable to restore equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points to an armory slot for a unique setup. Only able to restore equipment, skills, and cube powers. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Able to save equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points to an armory slot for a unique setup. 2. Able to restore equipment, skills, cube powers, and paragon points to an armory slot for a unique setup.TheCatalyst1 Jan 29
Jan 28 Clan notes Ability for clan mates or officers/clan leaders to write clan notes on themselves. Today's only officers or clan leader can add/modify clan notes.SwankyPants0 Jan 28
Jan 28 Clan chat block Ability for officers/clan leader's to block certain clan mates to chat (i.e. block certain clan mates who are abusive to others in clan chat). Today only solution is for the clan leader to shut down clan chat.SwankyPants0 Jan 28
Jan 26 Vaxo, Wyrmward not working for DH pets,sentr,RoV SUMMARY: In testing Haunt Of Vaxo, I realized that the clones that spawn from the Haunt Of Vaxo do not spawn from Demon Hunter pets, sentries, or from Rain of Vengence. and Rain of Vengeance; the clones will only spawn with direct player action, like from Evasive Fire or Cluster Arrow. In order to get the clones to spawn on the Haunt Of Vaxo, I wore a Wyrdward (Lightning damage causes stun). Note: I did not test other skill combinations. Also, because there is a similar reported issue with Necro pets, other characters type and skills may have similar issues. Added Note: no paragon points were assigned STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat; start a T10 private game 2. Configure a DH wearing: - Natalya's helm - Natalya's pants - Natalya's boots - Natalya's bow - Marauder's gloves - Marauder's shoulders - Marauder's chest - Zoey's Secret belt - Wraps of Clarity bracers - Bombardier's Rucksack - Haunt Of Vaxo - Wyrdward - Natalya's ring 3. Set skills as: - (l) Evasive Fire; Surge - (r) Cluster Arrow; Dazzling Arrow - (1) Sentry; Impaling Bolt - (2) Rain of Vengeance; Shade - (3) Vault; Tumble - (4) Companian; Wolf 4. Set Passive: - Ballistics - Custom Engineering - Cull of the Weak - Night Stalker 5. Set Cube Powers: - Manticore - Frostburn - Ring of Royal Grandeur 6. Remove all equipment from follower 7. Dismiss follower 8. Open map and select a way point of choice (preferably one with a lot a elites) 9. Find elite pack 10. Do not "actively" engage in any enemies. Let the pets just passively attack Let this go on for 30-60 seconds. [no clones] 11. Cast Sentry and allow sentries to passively engage enemies. Let this go on for 30-60 seconds. [no clones] 12. Cast Rain of Vengeance several times on enemies. Time may vary; use as much time as needed. [no clones] 13. After the allotted time and clones are not spawning, cast Evasive Fire (left click) to actively engage in the enemies. [the clones will spawn] ACTUAL RESULT: 1. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo are not spawning from pets. 2. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo are not spawning from sentries. 3. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo are not spawning from Rain of Vengeance. 4. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo only spawn when actively engaging enemies, like Evasive Fire. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. The clones from Haunt Of Vaxo would spawn from pets, sentries, and Rain of Vengeance when they are passively attacking.TheCatalyst0 Jan 26
Jan 25 Blessed Hammer Bug Not sure if this is actually a bug? I was playing Blessed Hammer Crusader on PTR and noticed that when I took off my weapon (Johanna's Argument), my sheet DPS dropped to 0.00 I thought this was weird cuz normally even with no items or paragon, you still have some DPS, and as un-equipping the weapon doesn't prevent me from using Blessed Hammer, I don't understand why this happens. Even if I take off both of my weapons on Sunwuko's monk, my Wave of Light can still do damage, so it doesn't make sense to not do any damage at all. After tinkering around a bit, I noticed that first, it literally is 0 DPS, even in normal difficulty I can't do a single point of damage, and second, un-equipping my shield as well allows me to do damage again. (Goes up to ~500). Is this how it is supposed to work or is it actually a bug? Link below is a video of it happening. https://streamable.com/jtlzmWroogny0 Jan 25
Jan 24 Occulus Ring - Pet Kills https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20760837528 This is my thread from live area. Please take a look on it. You will find a 2nd. thread quoted and a video proof that Occulus Ring effect might not work allways as intended. Ring effect won't be triggered by pets correctly. Greetings!Mortred0 Jan 24
Jan 24 unexpected behavior with {[username]} SUMMARY: Appears wrapping usernames in {} sometimes removes the string entirely, which leads to believe there is a possible feature. Example: `{TheCatalyst} test` (Sadly it doesn't work with my username) I tried it on a few usernames and it works - i.e. removes the strings entirely and just leave the message after. I have screen shots to share if needed. May be a form a character validation and whitelisting. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 General chat 2. Execute the command `{Brix} test` [just displayed "test"] ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Usernames wrapped in {} at the beginning of the string sometimes are removed showing only the trailing test. EXPECTED RESULT: Unknown. - Maybe not remove the "{[username]}" or - Do nothing.TheCatalyst1 Jan 24
Jan 24 username autocomplete not working SUMMARY: Autocomplete of player names not working, or maybe that was never intended. An example of it not working is typing: ``` /cinvite [first letter of username][second letter of username] ``` Clicking on the username only starts a whisper; tabbing changes to a different room/chat. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Execute the command `/invite [first letter of username][second letter of username]` ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Unable to autocomplete username EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Would be able to autocomplete username.TheCatalyst0 Jan 24
Jan 23 Clan server disconnect on login SUMMARY: The clan server immediately disconnects on start of game. On load of game, get messages as follows: ``` You've been disconnected from the clan server. Clan features are unavailable at this time. Enter Rhykker's Raiders community chat. Joining Chat: [1. General #13828] 4 people in chat Joining Chat: [2/ Looking for Group #7322] 2 people in chat Welcome to Diablo III! (v.2.6.1.48432) Type /? for a list of available chat commands. Clan availability and features have been restored. You've been disconnected from the clan server. Clan features are unavailable at this time. Clan availability and features have been restored. You are now Away: AFK. ``` STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Create a clan 3. Log out of game; close out of D3 4. Log back into D3 [get messages] ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Clan server gets disconnected several times upon login. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Clan server would not get disconnected several times upon login.TheCatalyst0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Getting large FPS drops on the PTR and live. Hi I am have an i7 7700k 16GB DDR 3200ram and a GTX 1080 and I am getting large FPS drops seemingly out of nowhere. I play the game at 4K and for the most part it is solid 60fps but every minute or two I will get a large drop for my FPS to 50 down to the 30's. Hell even switching to 1080p does not fix this. IMO the performance is worse than before, I recently installed my MOBO bios and the windows Update to protect angainst Spectre and Meltdown. I wonder if that is the reason for these massive drops. I have even gotten these drops at least to 50 in town too! Is anyone else expirencing these lag spikes? Edit: I use a Solid State Drive.GrumpyPants4 Jan 23
Jan 23 Witch Doctor Request - Not bug Hi there. I would like to request more viable variety for the WD class. There are alot of the spells that are only used during leveling, then dropped at level 70 because they are not end-game viable due to a lack of multipliers to the skills. I would like to focus on another pet build, as the Witch Doctor is a Pet class. Please can you buff the damage that the "Fetishes"/"Fetish Sycophants" by simply including them into the Passive Skill "Midnight Feast" buff? Along with the above suggestion, if "The Dagger of Darts" was to receive a "Poison Darts damage increased by X%", similar to the "Suwong Diviner" for "Acid Cloud" or even better, have this damage applied in the legendary item power like the "Staff of Chiroptera's" Firebat damage increase. In conjunction with the above two suggestions, the legendary power of the "Carnevil" could also increase those 5 Fetishes Damage by X%. This could create a situation where only the 5 Fetishes are buffed considerably, while leaving the remaining Fetish damage lower. This will ensure that the Gargantuan builds that include "Fetishes"/"Fetish Sycophants" would not get dis-proportionally stronger as a result of these changes. There is also an opportunity by adjusting "The Belt of Transcendence" to also increase the Damage % of the summoned "Fetish Sycophants", similar to the way in which the "Bakuli Jungle Wraps" buff the damage of "Firebats". This damage Buff could be associated to "targets effected by Piranhas or Grasp of the Dead or Haunt", etc? The incorporation of the above suggestions could be done in such a way that the buffs are distributed appropriately between the items, to ensure that neither the Garg or Firebat builds would become dis-proportionately stronger. These changes would allow for Fetish builds to become more viable and increase the enjoyable player options within the Witch Doctor Class. Please consider them for a PTR or Patch soon...Rhinoxx0 Jan 23
Jan 22 Haunt Of Vaxo Amulet Bug Haunt of Vaxo bug. I was playing on the D3 PTR with a Necro equipped with Haunt of Vaxo Amulet. I notice the Clones block doorways & the Character can’t get through. Is this a bug?Shapeup0 Jan 22
Jan 22 No skill tree alarm when level up No skill tree alarm when level up (Can not see orange color cross)AidanCho0 Jan 22
Jan 22 must accept clan invite twice before joining SUMMARY: An invited player to a clan must click Accept/Join twice in order to join. After first clicking you get the error: ``` You do not have permission to accept the clan invitation. (code 319012) ``` From the inviter's side, the inviter sees: ``` You've been disconnected from the clan server. Clan features are unavailable at this time. Clan availability and features have been restored. ``` STEPS: 1. Player1 enter D3 chat 2. Player1 create a clan 3. Player1 invite Player2 to clan 4. Player2 accepts invite [gets error] 5. Player2 accepts invite again [joins...] ACTUAL RESULT: 1. A player must accept a clan invite twice to join the clan EXPECTED RESULT: 1. A player should only have to accept a clan invite once to join the clanTheCatalyst0 Jan 22
Jan 22 Can't set clan note immediately after join SUMMARY: A clan member (Player1) is unable to set an clan note about a member (Player2) that just joined. It ussually takes about 1-5 minutes before a note can be set. Get Warning: ``` You cannot set a note on a player who is not a member of the clan. (Code 319004) ``` STEPS: 1. Player1 enter D3 chat 2. Player1 create a clan 3. Player1 invite Player2 to clan 4. Player2 accepts invite 5. Player1 right clicks on the new member's name (Player2) and selects Clan > Set Clan Note 6. Leave note of: `test` 7. Click ok. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Unable to set a clan note immediately after someone has joined EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Would be able to set a clan note immdiately after someone has joinedTheCatalyst0 Jan 22
Jan 22 Unable to set clan member note - special character SUMMARY: Unable to set a clan member's note using special characters; error message is: ``` You cannot set a note on a player who is not a member of the clan. (Code 319004) ``` Able to set clan member note if not using special character. Character validation should be consistent throughout user experience. Note: only tested using √ (on Mac use alt/option + v); did not test other special characters. STEPS: 1. Player1 enter D3 chat 2. Player1 create a clan 3. Player1 invite Player2 to clan 4. Player2 accepts invite 5. Player2 friends Player1 6. Player1 accepts friend request 7. While both players are online, Player2 whispers Player1 (on Mac use alt/option + v): ``` √√√√ ``` 8. Player1 right clicks on Player2's name and selects Clan > Set Clan Note 9. Set clan note as: ``` test00 ``` 10. Click OK 11. Player1 right clicks on Player2's name and selects Clan > Set Clan Note Set clan note as (on Mac use alt/option + v): ``` test01√√√√ ``` 12. Click OK [get error message] 13. Set clan note as: ``` test02 ``` 14. Click OK ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Unable to set a clan member note using a checkmark /√/ even though you can whisper that character to each other. 2. Character validation is not consistent throughout the user experience. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Character validation would be consistent throughout the user experience. 2a. Would be able to set clan notes using the same characters permitted in whispers/chat OR 2b. Would be unable to chat using restricted charactersTheCatalyst0 Jan 22
Jan 22 random incorrect clan-share items posted SUMMARY: The recently found item shared to clan members is randomly posting an item that I didn't find - the Elusive Ring. At the time this was occuring, I was in a T13 game testing blocked features with another player. I was in town, not interacting with any items or characters. I did take screen shots of this and can provide if required. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Player1, create a clan unknown after this. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Randomly, clan messages were saying that I found an item I did not find. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Would not randomly clan-share items I did not find or get 2. Would only clan-share items that I actually did find or getTheCatalyst0 Jan 22
Jan 21 able to promote blocked player in clan SUMMARY: Blocking a player still allows you to promote them in your clan. After blocking a player you cannot message them and they cannot message you, but you can still promote that player in your clan. Note: did not try /clandemote while player was blocked STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Player1, create a clan 3. Player2 joins the recently created clan of Player1 4. In the D3 chat, Player1 blocks Player2 4. Player1 sends clan promote to Player2 by executing: `/clanpromote Player2` ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Able to send a clan promote to a blocked player 2. Player2 recieves the promotion from from Player1 EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Would be unable to send an promotion to a blocked player 2. Player2 would not get promotion from Player1TheCatalyst0 Jan 21
Jan 21 blocked reply has player offline, not blocked SUMMARY: A player that blocked from another player gets a you are "offline" message when trying to whisper them. The player that is blocked should get a message stating they have been blocked, not that the other player is offline. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. In the D3 chat, Player1 sends a whisper to Player2 by executing `/w Player2 spam00`. 3. Player2 then blocks Player1 4. In the D3 chat, Player1 sends another whisper to Player2 by executing `/w Player2 spam01`. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Player1 gets a message stating Player2 is offline. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Player1 would get a message stating Player2 has blocked them.TheCatalyst0 Jan 21
Jan 21 able to invite blocked player to clan SUMMARY: Blocking a player still allows you to send them a message to join your clan. After blocking a player you cannot message them and they cannot message you, but you can still loosely communicate by sending them a clan invite. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Player1, create a clan 3. In the D3 chat, Player1 blocks Player2 4. Player sends clan invite to Player2 by executing: `/cinvite Player2#1234` ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Able to send a clan invite to a blocked player 2. Player2 recieves the invite to the clan from Player1 3. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Would be unable to send an invite to a blocked player 2. Player2 would not get invite to clan from Player1TheCatalyst0 Jan 21
Jan 21 undocumented "dnd" command not in help SUMMARY: The DND command is not documented in the chat help - e.i. `/?`. This command alllows a user to set themselves as "do not disturb". All enabled and valid commands available to players should be documented and listed in the help. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Execute the command `/dnd` NOTE: player is now away with a notice of "You are now busy: DND" 2. Execute the command `/DND` NOTE: player is no longer away with a notice of "You are no longer Busy" ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Undocumented command is enabled. 2. Players are able set themselves to DND/do not disturb using undocumented command EXPECTED RESULT: 1. The /dnd command would be documented for users to use OR 1. The /dnd command would be removed.TheCatalyst1 Jan 21
Jan 21 undocumented 'invite' command is not in help SUMMARY: The invite command is not documented in the chat help - e.i. `/?`. This command alllows a player to invite another player to a chat. All enabled and valid commands available to players should be documented and listed in the help. STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. Execute the command `/invite [username]` Get message: ``` [player] is already in the chat 1. General #13828. (Code 316805) ``` ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Undocumented command is enabled. 2. Players seem to be able set invite other players into chat rooms (or games?) EXPECTED RESULT: 1. The /invite command would be documented for users to use OR 1. The command would be removed and disabled.TheCatalyst0 Jan 21
Jan 21 Show actual skill damage SUMMARY: Damage indicated in a player's Inventory is not their true damage, and can mislead some players, especially newer players. The Inventory Damage is the damage per second, and does not take into account for items with % elemental skills deal more damage. An example of this is if a Multshot Demon Hunter is running Multishot/Arsenal with Evasive Fire/Covering Fire. Both these skills are fire based. Yet bracers when bracers are switched with Properties of "Fire skills deal 20% more damage" to bracer's with "Cold skills deal 20% more damage", the Inventory Damage does not change. Players should be able to determine their damage per skill in order to better determine their actual overall damage based on the skill, rune, item, and Property. This does not apply to strictly a Multishot Demon Hunter. All characrers and builds have the same issue. STEPS: 1. Start D3 game - e.g. T13 private Rift 2. Note skills, runes, and items. 3. Set skills main skills to Fire-based runes. 4. Equip bracers with a "Fire skills deal X% more damage" 5. View the Damage per Second by clicking `I` Note: Damage 6. Equip bracers with a non Fire skills, such as "Cold skills deal X% more damage", that have the same Dexterity and Critical Hit Chance as the Fire bracers Note: Damage did not change based on the elemental skills deal X% more damage. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Players are mislead by the Inventory's Damage 2. Players are unable to easily able to determine their actual damage per skill EXPECTED RESULT: Players would be able to easily able to determine their actual damage per skill, such as from hovering over the Inventory's Damage or through alternate meansTheCatalyst0 Jan 21
Jan 21 group clan commands together SUMMARY: The clan oriented commands in the chat help are not grouped together and are not in logical order. This is a enhancement request to reorder the help commands so that the clan commands are listed together. ``` /? - This chat help information /send, /t, /tell, /w, /whisper <Name> <Message> - Send a message to another player /r, /reply - Reply to the last whisper /join, /channel, /chan <chat> - Join a chat /leave, /chatleave, /chatexit - Leave current chat /chatlist, /list - List joined chats /who, /chatwho, /chatinfo - List of players in current chat /o, /osay, /officer - Send a message to just the officers of your clan (must have officer chat permission) /c, /clan - Send a message to your clan members /p, /party - Send a message to your party /bye, /die, /follow, /give, /go, /help, /run, /sorry, /thanks, /wait - Hero emote /clanfinder, /cf - Open the clan finder /clanroster, /croster - Open the clan roster /clandemote, /cdemote - Demote a clan member /clanpromote, /cpromote - Prote a clan member /clanleader, /cleader - Promote to leader /claninvite, /cinvite - Invite a player into your clan /clanmotd, /cmotd - Set the message of the day for your clan /clanquit, /cquit - Leave your clan /clanremove, /cremove, /ckick - Kick a member from your clan /ignore - Block communication with a player /inspect, /ins, /profile - Open the profile screen /logout - logout from the game ``` STEPS: 1. Enter D3 chat 2. View chat help by executing '/?'. ACTUAL RESULT: 1. Clan chat commands are not grouped together. EXPECTED RESULT: 1. Clan chat commands would be grouped together.TheCatalyst0 Jan 21