General Discussion

3h A Quick Word from Blizzard We want to start by saying we hear you. Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.Nevalistis4923 3h
Jul 23, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647446#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Jul 23, 2012
Nov 13, 2015 Fansites, Social Media, and Other External Communities The Diablo III team here at Blizzard is fortunate to have a wealth of fan resources that are updated regularly to help keep players informed and entertained. We’ve highlighted just a small number of those below for you to check out. Keep in mind that these websites are not owned or operated by Blizzard Entertainment, and we don't control or endorse all information found on them. This list is also not exhaustive. We’d like to include more sites as necessary over time to provide you with the best, most up-to-date community resources. If you have an active site, community, or podcast that is not listed, please message me. Fansites and Communities /r/Diablo DiabloWiki BlizzPro Diablo Fans Diablo Hub DiabloII.net Gameplay Databases & Tracking D3Planner DiabloNut Diablo Progress Diablo Stats Podcasts Shattered Soulstone Westmarch Workshop Kulle Story Bro Gameplay Streams Rhykker Bluddshed Leviathan111 Bigdaddyden76Kauza1 Nov 13, 2015
3m Make crafting great again! Crafting in D3 sucks. Except for 2 piece death breaths hunting set, no one really uses anything else. I did see someone crafting shoulders or cold skill axe, but that's it... From around 50+ recipes... only 2-4 are used by 1% of the players. Why? Recipe's in cube, are not really crafting but more re-rolling. It's def improvement for before kanai cube era, but nowhere near as where it should be. Not only crafting can add so many more layers to the game, but it would also be easy to create more builds and longevity by modifying how underlying skills perform, thus creating many new possible builds. Crafting should always be the best items in game. It's probably too late for D3, but maybe they can be used in a LON Set. Why should they be the best? Simple: it allows them to be random enough, thus create interesting builds and not have 1000's of players have same exact build with 3 things determine win = P level, Grift layout luck, and smallest of all, skill. Crafted item should be the best in game but max to about 10%, thus allowing everything else to co-exist and very good craft = very good ancient and only the best craft should surpass ancients/primals. Crafting should be relatively cheap to do but also hard to roll well. Kinda like D2, don't split into primary and 2ndary stats. Leave it all primary, thus increasing random pool, which makes it hard to roll but also creates potential for a great roll. What do add to make crafting worth it? It should have it's own pool of affixes but also borrow from current red stats on ancients but allow that to be cross-characters. For example - YC has 50% MS cost reduction. Why not use 50% and attach it to some random skill in that class? Or maybe random skill currently being used by that build? Or, maybe add gem effects to random pool (within reason). They can never be modified and always roll with socket where possible. Main goal is to create very diverse yet interesting items that can and should be the best in game. This would only not only loosen dependency on sets (while not rule them out) but also create builds with skills no one can imagine being viable right now. Also, it will make people roll 100's of not 1000's items per char, thus using materials, gems, and gold, thus player more rifts. I realize my ideas are bare bones and not defined enough or nowhere near balanced, but that's the point of this post. Oh ya, they should ALWAYS be traded.javazon2 3m
10m DIABLO IV - What Do We Expect? Here is what I personally would like to see from DIABLO IV: ... ... "High-Level"-Overview - What D4 NEEDS: D1&D2 Style Music (Composed by Matt Uelmen) D1&D2 Style Atmosphere and Mood. Plausible Biblical Dark Gothic Medieval World that is being invaded by the forces of Hell. We the mortal-heroes embark on a unlikely to succeed journey, in an attempt to wander a medieval world that is being engulfed in evil misery, flames, and is about to break apart and be swallowed into the infernal pits of hell. Maybe, just maybe, we the foolish heroes reach the end of our dangerous and long journey where the Devil Himself awaits our misery so he can absorb our soul and turn our carcass into another hellish creature that will wander the world in an attempt to spread more evil. Maybe, just maybe, we dare to attempt to slay the Mortal-Incarnation of the Devil Himself, and save the Mortal World from destruction. Signature and Iconic Isometric-View Lore with a focus on strong medieval-biblical mood-setting, rather than shoving poor story-writing and story-telling down our throats with weird Butterflies and borderline retarded villains etc. Surface Maps are not only tile-based and procedural generated, but also wide-open with castle ruins, bridges, creeks, vegetation, Lore-structures, quest-structures, etc. Filled with Monster packs, unique mini-bosses, Champions, Elites, Super-Elites etc. Some Monsters have dangerous auras, and those monsters can by pure chance and randomness be in the proximity of a trash pack, and thus turn that trash pack into a highly dangerous encounter. Dynamic situations can arise where even two or three elite-packs mingle in a huge group of trash mobs, turning it into a death-trap or slaughter-fest depending on if the player is underleveled and under-geared or properly leveled and properly geared due to magic finding and character building. Fully Randomized Big Area Maps (Procedural Tile-Based Map Generation utilizing hundreds or even thousands of small-size tiles per map) that create a true mesh of maps that give a sense of "world". Between acts there should be big and elaborated "hub towns". That world, is also full of dungeons, caves, abandoned castle ruins, abandoned temples, crumbling remains from the crusades, crypts, crumbling remains of various architectural styles according to the cultures that lived there (Medieval Europe, Mystic Persia, The Amazon, Celtic culture, Asian or East-Indian cultures etc.) High-Detail Act-Hub-Towns where players can hang out, group up, trade, PVP, craft etc. D2-LOD Style Itemization (Normal/Ethereal/Magic/Rare/Set/Unique/Runeword/Charms Items etc. and new stuff added on top) D2LOD itemization cleaned up a bit, and pushed to the next level. Huge amount of Quest-Lines that offer visual as well as real character-development perks. Many quests are tied to the story, and many quests are optional. Some quests must have highly desirable rewards, where as other quests can offer only small rewards. Main Time-Sink in D4 must be Questing, and killing countless monsters and leveling up in the process, which also results in long-term Loot-Hunt. All of these activities must be meshed together. Questing must be tied to character development. Character Development must consist of Leveling up, developing Skill Trees, Questing for world-advancement and highly desirable character perks, as well as Loot hunt that rounds off our own character builds and optimizes them. Leveling 1-99 where the final levels require a lot of time-investment and applying Game knowledge. Leveling 85-99 should be "icing on the cake" and a status symbol. It should offer more skill-points we can spend, but should not "make or break" a build. In D2, a character with a level of 85 is not much much weaker than a level 95 etc, yet it still gives a clear incentive to keep grinding out those last levels and receive the associated power with investing the time. 50% or more of the Character Power comes from Character Level and Skill Tree Choices 50% or less of the Character Power comes from a huge variety of gear choices that further improve the chosen Skills from the Skill Trees. 6-8 Players Magic Find as an affix MUST come back - No Brainer ALL Content balanced for Solo AND Team Play Optional Item-for-Item Trading Optional Ranked "Wild-West" Open World PVP with Permanent Opt-Out (collect heads/hearts/ears for display in hideout) Optional Ranked Arena PVP Single-Player Offline Mode (Characters separate from Online-Characters) Expandable Player-Hideouts and Clan-Hideouts D3 Style Fluid Combat D3 Style Overall-Game-Polish D3 Style Technical-Polish POE Style listening to Long-Term Core-Diablo Veterans, as well as immediately acting upon the feedback that comes from the Core-Diablo Veterans 100% Optional NON-Pay-To-Win Micro-Transactions for Cosmetic In-Game perks like Transmogs (Enable Everyone to set an option in the settings to view the Real Visuals of other players' gear) ... Deep Long-Term Character Development & Leveling (especially in the final 10 character levels - aka 90-99) Deep and interesting Itemization & Long-Term-Loot-Hunt Dark Gothic Medieval Hopeless Mood/Setting/Music/World Visceral, Engaging, and satisfying Combat and World-Engagement Endless Replayability trough Random World generation, Long-term Loothunt (aka "I have yet to find items X, Y, Z to perfection my build") and huge amount of Lore-Rooted Epic Quest-Lines as well as optional Item-For-Item Trading and PVP and other time-sinks. *Many additional Quest-Lines must be dispersed throughout the world that have nothing to do with the game lore itself, but rather are tied to their own lore and areas within the world or characters in the game world. Example: you stumble upon temple ruins in some act and area map, and you stumble upon a writing on a wall in that temple, and the writing reveals an old myth from the civilization that once lived there, and you can accept and embark on a journey to complete that quest-line, or you just keep going with the normal Game-Lore quest lines for now, and choose to come back later to complete this optional Quest-Line at a later time.... Remember: 50% or MORE of our character power MUST come from our own Skill-Tree Builds, and items are ONLY responsible for 50% or LESS of our character power. Items must round-off, optimize, and improve our Already powerful builds. This ensures that no item is mandatory, and many constellations could potentially work for a particular build. Will "optimal-cookie-cutter-builds" exist? Absolutely, but those players that could not level-up high enough and could not find the items needed for "Cookie-Cutting", will still be able to play end-game-difficulty just fine even with "average" or "Random-Entry-Level" gear. REMEMBER: D2 itemization just needs a silk-gloved light clean-up and then needs to be pushed to the next level in order to be OP-Crazy-Good and allow D4 to reclaim the Isometric ARPG CrownTOPCommander313 10m
21m HC Seasonal with 3k para Yes, the top DH player on HC EU Seasonal cleared a GR124 with 3000+ paragons. the paragon system is clearly out of control and leaving casual players way behind.Romano18 21m
51m Mix up the Meta! I'll keep this extremely short and simple, its obvious the game developers are fine with how this games meta has evolved with and around support classes/builds. Well if the dev's are truly fine. Can we have some minor tweaks to existing abilities for the Necromancer and Wizard to offer viable support alternatives to the standard zmonk/zbarb. Its getting really boring playing those two classes as the only true support for cutting edge push content. The class abilities are there, nothing but a numbers tweak at this point to shake up the meta that has been around for years.Gzip1 51m
1h Ignore offline mode whiners They are crypto cheaters making up weak arguments in hope to get better access to game files to ruin game even more like console versions with hacked items, revived dead hc savefiles and other hacks. They still have internet all the time to write those posts and activate Diablo 3 license keys. Diablo 3 doesn't need offline mode. I'm pretty sure almost every gamer has constant internet nowadays and there aren't many things to do on PC without it.Kaelos48 1h
1h LoN needs just a lil bit more We are alrwady well into the season. I just read an article about the best LoN builds per class. It seems like most could go to a 100GR, which means they are basically about 30-50% on average weaker than the set builds. I feel like a 1200-1300% bonus would push the LoN to the same level as the standard for the set builds and make the game even more diverse. I would love to try a LoN Frenzy Barb :)Herowar32 1h
1h Disgusting layoffs, Activision 800 people lost their job today and the real problem is still here. The CEOs salary is $1,750,000 and on top of that $2,808,688 was received as a bonus + multiple millions of stock bonus. A real leader would take responsibility and would have halved his salary first before destroying hundreads of familys. They don’t cut down their loyal workers to make investors happy. This is so disgusting. I will refuse to spend a single cent on your games. I am so done with that company. I wont feed the shareholders and that greedy managment.lazy74 1h
1h Diablo Immortal Release Date Hi, Any news or possible release date for Diablo Immortal? ThanksBushido43 1h
2h It's Time... It's been years and these are still a thing: - Cesspools still has massive video lag - Arreat [maps] have massive video lag when Lava Falls are in the background - The Bridge of Korsikk has massive video lag half across ++ 200 FPS everywhere else (seems the in-game FPS Panel doesn't go higher) - Cursed chests sometimes don't open after clearly killing the Spawned MonstersMcCloud8 2h
2h Cursed gear + affixes + meaningful numbers on D4. I an talking about a possible next diablo. D3 is already in maintenance mode. On Diablo 2, there are tons of different affixes for items https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Affixes_(Diablo_II) And i really miss it. Should i pick this piece of gear that increases my skill level or this who makes me recover from hits faster? Should i pick this gear with Spell Procs or with +skill level? This +casting speed or more elemental resistance? But one thing that i miss was CURSED gear. It allowed for example the BNM challenge "Beyond Naked Mages (BNMs) are Sorcerers who use only "cursed" equipment with negative stats. " https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/Beyond_Naked_Mage_101 I think that cursed gear should not only proportionate negative status like on D1, making then useless for everything except challenge, but offers pros and cons. For example, an ring that increases your magic finding but removes a little of your health. Or an cursed sword with who heals his master when damages enemies, but removes defenses and constantly damage his user. One think that is awful on Diablo 3 is that every class gears in favor of higher weapon damage. Can you imagine if in next diablo, Barbarians tries to maximize his mana pool or casting speed because faster they can cast spells, more strength they have? That is the situation with casters. Your golem is not powerful as your create golem skill, but to your weapon. Talking about castin speed, on Dark Souls II, with my Hexer build, i purchased 4 boss weapons that i don't meet the requirement to use. Why? Because is the unique way to get Black Hood that bosts your casting speed by 11 pts and is very cool. Few more frames that i don't need to cast affinity could means the differente between being hit by the boss or dodge rolling and hitting him with an powerful spell. This is what an RPG should aim. Numbers that reflect something(i can compared my Dark Orb damage to a ballista shoot, both around 330 damage in the same enemy on Iron Keep, 30/30 int/fht and +8 sorc staff) and small increments being very impact-full. Not +20 000% weapon damage. Stats should reflect what your character can and cannot do. Someone with low STR should't be able to wield effectively two gigantic clubs and how high and low str. On D2 there are a little "number" inflation, but nothing like D3. The damage escales from dozens to low thousands. On D3 the damage scales to billions.L0rdV1ct0r11 2h
3h The motive behind the silence - THE TRUTH Blizzard asked to CM do not give attention to forum because they want to fire CM's. They know CM like to post stuff on forum. So they manage a mind game against the CM's. They said hey cm's avoid to post d3 forum. They don't want to fire CM's because they would have to pay labor rights. So they did this to CM's resigns.PardalBR4 3h
3h Did Diablo Community Managers Survive? Heard about Activision/Blizzard clearing out employees like a rift speed run. Did any of our beloved Diablo community managers survive?MaxCarnage9 3h
3h What was your guaranteed primal this season? So what did you guys get for your guaranteed primal when hitting GR70 this season? Was it useful? Mine was Warzechian and it was perfect for my DH speed build.Alvy40 3h
3h Blizzard = No Longer Viable Get out while you can. Nah seriously. Tru blu players will never quit this franchise. if you are a noob and hate this unwanted attention. you SHOULD leave D3. NOW.THXVolition10 3h
4h Echoing Fury So, I recently obtained a Echoing Fury while doing a greater solo rift, and I'm confused as to why it holds so much value when there isn't much to it. Is it still actually worth anything anymore?Eternal9 4h
4h Tyraels digestive issues. Tyrael has recently been complaining about his stomach issues again..........a lot! Someone help Tyrael so he will stop complaining so much. Perhaps he got some bad Chinese food in Westmarch...who knows, but someone needs to fix him up!!MaxCarnage4 4h
4h What is the best way to compete with bot users in DIII? I wonder what could be the best way to compete with botters since a ladder seems to be an integral part of the core game and seasonal leagues. Any tips or suggestions? Thank you in advanceRandyMarsh35 4h
4h A Plea : Remove Progression Globes(and other changes) The Math - Kill all monsters you come across while you run as fast as you can entrance to exit through greater rift floors = best clear time speed 100% truth. The Elite Hunting Mentality - Elite packs offer the most clear time progress because progress orbs are worth ~5% rift clear. The Truth - Rathma Necromancers do the most damage in the game hands down but are severely limited by their low mobility and toughness, this might apply to tons of other possible builds that can clear trash just as easily as they clear elite packs, absolute Rift Killers. The Solution - Remove progress orbs AND juggernauts from the game. Roll the progress orb rift clear percentage back into the monsters that spawn on the map. The But Why? - The spirit of Diablo is to kill demons and monsters and all the baddies of hell threatening sanctuary. Many here have fond memories of exploring every single corner of those pixelated dungeons from back in the day, every monster you killed was worth your time because it gave you XP for those next 5 attribute points, and that monster might even drop a nice unique you can use with some good life steal, attack speed or hit recovery. The Strength In Numbers buff is already in the game for that reason, but as a rathma necro, i have to kill the rift as I go, or I die. The game is a bullet hell when you do the most damage in the game, dodging is 100% equal to doing damage at that point and the barrier for progress is specifically that it takes much more time and effort to kill everything, than it does to just zip zip zip, out of the aggro range of trash mobs, goings elite pack to elite pack. It also means you kill more monsters, get more xp and clear rifts faster than you ever could going elite to elite. But those obviously don't mean anything, because if you CAN go elite to elite fast enough, there is a breakpoint threshold where you can push much higher than a rift killer based solely on the fact that you don't have to do as much damage, or kill as many monsters. Anyway, I could be way out to lunch here, but the whole system needs a rework. Its lame to be either kicked from a game, or left behind to play by myself because its literally impossible to just run through a rift and gather massive amounts of aggro and do damage without dying to JUST elite packs. Not that I would ever want to play like that anyways, it would be like playing a first person shooter and ignoring everything but major characters and boss battles, LOL.Elanuzuru9 4h
5h No CM in Europe. No update on EU forum. It's totally misrespect against players in Europe from Blizzard. On EU, we have a subject talking about 2.6.1 and as you know, 2.6.4 has been deployed since 15th January 2019. One month later, an update of this subject? Absolutely not. It's possible to ask to a CM in Europe who can do his job or not? https://eu.battle.net/forums/fr/d3/2821467/ FFragdoktor9 5h
5h So... Season 17, what is it? What's it gonna be?DieHarder9 5h
5h Potion slot is not locked during GR Was running GR and my mouse was all over the place clicking mobs everywhere, and by some coincidence, i heard a legendary item dropped. saw the beam in the screen and the item was already identified. saw the name, bottomless potion of amplification, and picked it up. to my realization, it was my potion set up in my character. tried to return it in the potion slot, but wont allow me. then i played another GR, upon entering, i tried removing my potion in the slot.. and voila! got it removed! is this intended to be like this or a bug?skitzoko12 5h
5h Make the borders of primal ancients visible perhaps? I can't be the only one in this game that has a hard time seeing the RED borders of the primal ancient pieces right? Make them stand out in white or something? ThanksZilphia24 5h
5h Ping zapper or WTFast Is ping zapper or wtfast allowed here in D3? Am i gonna get banned if i use it to lessen the lag/ms from playing D3? Please advise. Thanks!Vanjo5 5h
6h Forum navigation messed up on my phone So there used to be a menu on the forum on the top left if I was in a thread I could hop to any other part of the forum. For example hopping from general discussion to Demon Hunter. Now it's gone and that menu only let's me go to the main website pages.TrvAix5 6h
6h Thanks. See ya. lol Well, idk what else to do in "seasonal" game play. I have completed the season journey and gotten my stash tab. My barbarian can do GR 73 pretty comfortably. Not really interested in purely going to GR80+ nor the leader board. that's not exactly entertaining "to me"/ Grinding out paragons isn't fun either imo. So i guess its back to NON-season to just mess around with odd/strange type builds outside of the 'meta'. EG: Pick any legendary gear and see how far you can make it viable~IamLegion33 6h
7h Monitor question please help Currently using a 120hz (overclocked, native 100) 1440p ultrawide monitor (Alienware 34dw) Looking to buy a budget monitor for second screen (vertical) to have twitch preview, stream, obs, monitor temps power consumption etc. while gaming full screen on the other. Ordered a 60hz 1080p budget monitor. My question is will the different hz/ fps cause an issue with video playing on the second monitor? Only thing I can find is from 2017 and seems there used to be an issue with hardware accelerated programs running on lower hz monitor caused FPS to drop to ~60 from 144 and even out both monitors My main is a 120 and not 144 so not sure if 60 and 120 would be more compatible. My GPU is RTX 2080 oc CPU i9 9900k Don’t have the second monitor yet but will this be an issue?Stacker4 7h
7h An Idea for Season 17. In case anyone from the Diablo 3 team actually reads the forum posts, I have a pretty neat idea for the Season 17 buffs, which will bring a much-needed breath of fresh air to D3. For the next season, instead of the RoRG buff, give us the LON buff. This will open up a huge amount of build diversity next season.unhomie8 7h
8h Terror, Horror & Gross-Out in your RPG Blizard North understood what works for Diablo. Diablo and Diablo II Lord of Destruction delivered all the aspects needed for a Dark Gothic Medieval Action RPG. IMO D3, despite its strengths, such as combat-feel and technical polish, has failed to deliver on any of the needed aspects in a Diablo game. The link below to a Horror-RPG article illustrates what Diablo is all about, and Blizzard North understood this. The people behind Diablo and Diablo II were people that were smart, educated, creative, imaginative, and last but not least willing to create something that wasn't guaranteed to be a success. They were right, by creating something that everyone else discouraged them from. They created something that defined a genre for over a decade. https://d20pro.com/2016/11/03/terror-horror-gross-rpg/TOPCommander22 8h
8h Season 16 End Day When does season 16 end?yungzach2 8h
9h Stash Tab NOT Armory Tab Why did Diablo developers think it was a better idea to add 5 more armory tab instead of 5 more stash tab? They said they wanted us to try out new builds for the new season, well if we are going to experiment with new build we need will need more space for gear. The logic behind adding armory over stash tab to promote new build is simply backwards. Currently, at 5 armory tabs I do not even use it all, so what is the point of having 10 armory tabs? Diablo developers are you guys even listening to your players, or our you pulling ideas from a hat, or from a small minority of players who have no clue about the game?FatNeckbeard27 9h
12h ActiBlizz cutting hundreds of jobs Looks like ActiBlizz will be having layoffs (to be announced on Tuesday). Hopefully no impact to Blizzard and Diablo teams in particular. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-02-08/activision-is-said-to-plan-job-cuts-as-sales-of-key-games-stallBrandir62 12h
13h Suggested additions to Diablo 3 I think it would be great if the Diablo team would add at least 2 more torment levels and possibly an additional keywarden/ machine for act 5.VeganKozz6 13h
14h Law of Kulle Hi, A quickie question! Does the legendary have to be a lvl 70 for this to work (I have a lvl 69 item) Thanksexcalibur4 14h
14h profile page 500 error My main accounts profile page has a 500 error whilst this account doesn't. I haven't logged in on this account after the patch hit whilst on the main one I've done heaps of tweaks such as put potions on all my characters and set up 8 builds on my main Wiz. Has the patch caused a 500 error for anyone else?SwankyDevil29 14h
18h Among the 800 firings? Can anyone please tell me if Nevalistis has been fired in this wave?Canadier20 18h
21h Getting dupes legend gems Guys, how u get dupe legend gems(i see streamers with stash full of the same legend gems). I can only get a new one after augmentation, thats it. Is it some kind of trick/knowledge?jeroni3 21h
21h Chapter 4 season 16 Forgive me for probable noob question, this is my first season and rifts etc. Chapter 4 has you kill specific rift wardens. Is it RNG for them spawning or is there something that needs to be done for them to spawn? Thanks for the help.Ravalis3 21h
22h Book of Adria advertisement. Would someone please fix the Ad on the launcher? It is Bestiary, not Beastiary. The article has it spelled correctly. Thank You.yessquire1 22h
1d Offline mode How come switch gets an offline mode and pc doesnt? Weve been asking for an offline mode since release. How come you guys catered to Nintendo?Hellsspawn62 1d
1d General Improvements These are the aspects of Diablo 3 that I think can be improved, just listing my ideas to hopefully make this game better, also Diablo has a great forum system so I like to post once in a while. 1. 5 tabs max possible per class, make it purchasable in blizzard shop or obtainable through seasonal journey. Stash chest redesign? That tiny chest can't possibly hold all those items, a stash room that shows our items hanged up though? Search function for stash space is helpful too. 2. Allow players to use 3 relics on followers instead of 1, the other 2 relics aren't even used so might as well allow players to use all 3. Buff followers skills, simple number increases. 3. Infernal machine bosses should give better loot, it closes after bosses are beat and you can choose the greater rift level to determine boss difficulty. 4. Bovine cow levels should close after you beat the event, the event should be marked on the map and after it's cleared, 30 seconds till close. Cow levels should also give better drops, especially the 4 chest event, Vaults should be 30 seconds instead of 60. 5. Allow players to use up to 6 passives and 9 Kanai cube powers. 4 rings and 2 amulets seems pretty interesting as well. 2 bracers and 2 hands instead of just 1. 12 max active skills instead of just 6. More build diversity and interesting game play. 6. Item buffs, lots of underused green and orange items, buff the secondaries. So 18 wearable items, 6-12 active skills, 6 passives, 6 legendary gems, 9 cube powers. These seem like clean numbers that could promote interesting game play. Cause right now it's seems too repetitive. Just sharing some interesting ideas to improve game play. Hopefully developers consider these or they come up with something similar. Of course we'd need higher torments or a difficulty redesign, cause there's too many torment levels.SoloPlayer780 1d
1d pssst, hey! Do you want to know a secret? Magic find is better than ever. I'm combining legacy lvl 60 MF with lvl 70 MF gear and I'm now reaping the rewards simply by tagging along in Rifts. Legendaries, Sets, Anciens and Primals are dropping like omnomnomnomn Oh, btw.. MF is still shared between users. Other players have commented during rifts about the unusually high drop rate. ...suckers.Lanagan8 1d
1d Squirt looks at primals? Confirm or deny squirt will look at items (especially primals) if dropped near her. is this programmed, 4th wall, or chemicals. ty gl with blue gobsNazareth7371 1d
1d Botters are they banning bots anymore i came back to the game after a long break seem like so many people are botting than ever before.FHvoids22 1d
1d Discord for Improving Clans The following is an article one clan has written to its members, we have seen without a doubt that voice communication improves game play, paragon levels, META games(105-125+GR games) and thus keeps more players interested and dedicated to Blizzard's Games. Discord goes farther in creating a true community than any other voice comm system to date. First, what is Discord? Discord is a server-based voice and text communications application that we as a clan use. It is unaffiliated with Blizzard, with the sole purpose of allowing our clan members to speak to each other while both in and out of game. Our Discord server holds a presence out of game so that regardless whether you are in or out of game, on PC or on mobile, our community can share their experiences and enjoy the company of others at will. The primary purpose we use it for is of course voice communication while playing together in Diablo 3! Using Discord allows for more coordinated team play by allowing players to communicate quickly such as "I'm hitting this pylon!" or "There's a blue goblin over here!" or "The Rift Guardian spawned on me." and as such, offers more efficiency than having to type your messages in game(you've seen the typos!). At the same time, you're able to enjoy the company and camaraderie of your fellow clannies. Discord offers an exclusive touch to playing Diablo 3 within a clan and we personally like to nurture and promote this aspect of the game. It speaks volumes being able to put a voice to the people you are playing with, and there's a lot of fun, laughs and good times to be had that you would be missing out on otherwise. Our Discord server also offers other perks like multiple music bots, with which our members are often found jamming out to classic rock tunes together while playing (You could listen to other music but really, why play anything other than Motley Crue or Cinderella? ;>), or channels that hold a repository of tools, guides and helpful tips for players both fresh and experienced alike! And there are of course channels for topic discussion, posting photos (like memes or primal drop bragging rights), or even talking about other Blizzard games. The effect that Discord has on our players who choose to participate cannot be over stated enough. The superior coordination of our clan's activities, the extra organization of our resources, and the camaraderie that extends well beyond just the game is what we feel makes using Discord truly worth it, and it should go without saying by now that we strongly hope you will consider being a part of it! That being said, some have had bad experiences in the past with voice comms and/or are simply unable to use them due to lack of proper equipment. Let me stress that we maintain a MATURE and DRAMA-FREE environment! While we are all adults here that can have fun being rowdy from time to time, we are comprised mostly of adults with families, and the leadership of our clan is older folks who have no time for dramatic shenanigans that upsets the fun we all like to have. We take this quite seriously and are always open to personal council if there are problems. We want to be there for you! If you lack the equipment to take part, be it financial reasons or otherwise, then consider speaking to us about it. The clan leader or an officer may be able to work something out with you on an individual basis. Of course, length of membership and play time in the clan would be a real plus. There are even pretty good headsets out there to get you started for just $10! In closing, these are only a few reasons to consider joining the DOG Discord server. That being said, it absolutely is not mandatory, and we will not think any less of you as a member if you choose to opt out. We also won't hold it against you if you don't wish to be on Discord all the time. Sometimes you just need some alone time or need peace and quite, we completely understand! If you made it this far, I would like to thank you for sticking with it and considering using our Discord server. We are absolutely glad to have you among us, and look forward to having many great experiences with you going forward. Thank you!EvilOgre2 1d
1d Adventure, Public Game, Greater Rift Bracketed I am paragon 1400, when I join Public Rift games everyone else is often less than half my paragon and unable to do the level I am wanting to do, my only course of action is the community chat groups, which is great to have, but it can be very tedious I am proposing that a new Tag be added to the public games, in addition to "Greater Rift" could we get a "Greater Rift Bracketed" in this mode the game would make an attempt to group people of the same paragon level bracket for X amount of time before looking outside of its bracket range to fill the game. Something, Anything to that affect would be GREATLY appreciated!Zedikis5 1d
1d if multiplayer games die... the first to lose will be the phone companies. then the banks. the social media. before you know it a nuclear war will breakout then the machines will take over. in the even of such a nuclear blast chances of survival would be 0 unless you cover urself with sand.THXVolition12 1d
1d Number of guardians in a season? Are there any stats that show the number of guardians in a season? Or perhaps the percentage of active players who have completed the season journey to guardian? I'm pretty new to Diablo 3. I purchased it over the holidays and just finished the season journey and received my Guardian portrait frame. Woot! I have to admit the season journey is a ton of fun. I've been playing Diablo since the original (yeah, old-timer), and while I've always enjoyed the campaigns, the seasonal objectives give the game a whole new dimension. The season journey was basically like a very in-depth tutorial to all the features of the game, and some of the challenges required quite a bit of gear strategy and planning. My Immortal King HOTA build was totally inadequate for anything requiring speed, so ended up using a WW Build to complete the Curses and Boss Mode achievements. I know there's a lot of negativity around Blizzard right now but kudos to the devs for a very fun, deep, and replayable game in Diablo 3. Can't wait for next season so I can try a new character and do it all over again! :-)draude11 1d