General Discussion

Jul 23, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647446#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Jul 23, 2012
Feb 16, 2017 Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista With the launch of Patch 2.6.1, we will be ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in Diablo III. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, Diablo III will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version.Tyvalir0 Feb 16, 2017
Mar 1 2.6.1 Hotfixes - UPDATED 2/28 Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks. These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued. Last updated February 28. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers. Previous Hotfixes: [2.5.0] [2.6.0] [LIVE HOTFIXES] General Fixed an issue that caused players with 32-bit clients to have trouble joining parties (12/11) Fixed an issue where occasionally a party invite would result in a string error (12/11) Fixed an issue where the right-click context menu in the Social pane occasionally disappeared (12/11) Mystic Fixed an issue where legacy versions of Dead Man's Legacy, Staff of Chiroptera, and Manticore would sometimes display a blank affix in the Mystic's Enchant window (11/8) Seasons Conquests Fixed an issue where the conquest "Curses!" would not properly register (2/28) Items Bone Ringer Fixed an issue where the Bone Ringer bonus was not cleared upon entering a Greater Rift (1/22) The Legendary effect for Bone Ringer has been reactivated Monkey King's Garb Fixed an issue where some achievements and conquests would not properly triggered while the 6-piece bonus of Monkey King's Garb was active (11/17) Shield of Fury Fixed an issue where multiple Crusaders could benefit from the bonus provided by Shield of Fury (11/17) The power for Shield of Fury is now active again. See this thread for more information Ivory Tower Ivory Tower now has an internal cooldown (11/8) Ivory Tower's proc now scales with the amount of blocks the player had occur within the internal cooldown timeframe (11/8) This additional change should result in no change in power for this Legendary Warhelm of Kassar Fixed an issue where Warhelm of Kassar was modifying the Crusader's damage by an incorrect amount (11/8)Nevalistis5 Mar 1
Nov 13, 2015 Fansites, Social Media, and Other External Communities The Diablo III team here at Blizzard is fortunate to have a wealth of fan resources that are updated regularly to help keep players informed and entertained. We’ve highlighted just a small number of those below for you to check out. Keep in mind that these websites are not owned or operated by Blizzard Entertainment, and we don't control or endorse all information found on them. This list is also not exhaustive. We’d like to include more sites as necessary over time to provide you with the best, most up-to-date community resources. If you have an active site, community, or podcast that is not listed, please message me. Fansites and Communities /r/Diablo DiabloWiki BlizzPro Diablo Fans Diablo Hub DiabloII.net Gameplay Databases & Tracking D3Planner DiabloNut Diablo Progress Diablo Stats Podcasts Shattered Soulstone Westmarch Workshop Kulle Story Bro Gameplay Streams Rhykker Bluddshed Leviathan111 Bigdaddyden76Kauza1 Nov 13, 2015
4m Blizzard Deleting Threads For No Reason It's amazing to me that my post a couple days ago gets deleted for voicing my viewpoint on this game. No notice, no email, no violation, nothing, just gone and deleted. So you sit here and ignore the game for years on end, yet you have time to come here and delete posts pointing out peoples viewpoints on the game that differ from your own. This is why I give less and less money to Blizzard after 20 years of playing your games. The company culture makes me want to vomit. When my viewpoint is going to get deleted, among many other people that this happens to, then it shows me that Blizzard no longer respects us as a customer. We've become dispensable to them clearly. The regard they hold individuals in when doing business with them, is clearly non existent. So I can no longer respect Blizzard and hold any sort of regard to you as a developer which means I'll go pay money to play other games and not yours anymore. Gone are the days when even big companies at least pretended to care and operate ethically. Now everyone wants to silence you and sweep your comments under the rug like some mafia because they have zero respect for customers and see them as dollar $igns and just another statistic for their shareholders. Have fun acting like that Blizz. You'll keep the attention of naive people to your business practices, but I see your game and I ain't playin' it no more.RAWRscary5 4m
5m Suggestions for Diablo 3 Hi nephalems ^.^ I think you know for the game need high end content, many people are complete story mode , play a few hours in adventure and wait new addons. Diablo 3 have amazing story mode, after story mode you have only ranking mode/Seasons mode. Nothing for high lvl characters. I really like this game and I have a few idea for high end contents. Why it's good for you ? Because i have a nice idea and for realization you could use already existing stuff. It's for high lvl character, a short story with new options. (for example 70 level and 1000+ paragon's level). If it's interesting, please give me mail for my suggestions and I send you my draft for a first idea. Thank you in advance. P.S. Sorry for my english. P.S.S. Unfortunately I tried write mail to support@blizzard.com, but it's email address didn't work.bl00dcat0 5m
6m Stash Search Function I've seen other posts made about this, but I'm hoping it's something that can be prioritized for 2.6.0 or beyond. Project Plan 1.) Increase Stash Tab vertical frame ~60-80 (admittedly don't know the number) pixels to accommodate for 'Search' bar. 2.) Add that space between 'Stash' and 'Treasure Chests' indicating multiple sets of tabs. 3.) Implement Search Function, min. 3char to relatively ensure unique searches? 4.) Ensure multiple copies of item are highlighted. 4.) Searched items show highlights around 'treasure chest', 'tab', and 'item' to indicate where the item is located in the stash, if multiple times. Linked below is a graphical design representation of this, as it could look. http://imgur.com/a/J8Z5Aluminaire15 6m
7m Does Elemental Arrow Return Life? I am using Elemental Arrow\Nether Tentacles (which returns life on hit) with 4-piece Marauder's. The Sentries fire Elemental Arrow when I do. I am wondering if Elemental Arrow fired from Sentries also returns life?Slamboney1 7m
13m Greater Rifts Density Ok, so here's my complaint to the devs. I know that awhile back you stated that the starting area of a greater rifts was going to be clear of mobs. I have now on a number of greater rifts have been almost immediately killed upon loading into a greater rift because mobs are right at the entrance to the rift. I have to log out because I don't have the chance to move before I get killed. So, why is it that the mobs are now at the entrance to the higher rifts?Chuude1 13m
40m seasons suck seasons are a jokesebsation7 40m
57m Blood Brother: 1000% Multiplier Blood Brother needs a 1000% multiplier after blocking. Let's make Shields and blocking relevant.DieHard7 57m
1h Why can't yellows be good? At some point you replace all yellow gear. Why? After a point the only thing they're good for is crafting mats. In PoE there are some really good yellows, why not Diablo 3?Joltacks31 1h
1h How can level 58 seasonal have 659 paragon pts? He already had his first portrait , was not wearing his gear but how did he get those paragon pts? I have seen this twice now.Kewian5 1h
1h LF Guide - Boss Stats I basically want to know what's the type of dmg the bosses do, what's their threshold for ''rage mode'' and such. Couldn't find any detailed information on bosses anywhere online. Something like Leoric's Mace swing: ''15% arcane dmg''.Djak2 1h
1h Bounty Manners I've just been in four bounty runs on PUBG where there was at least 1 guy either sitting in town doing nothing, or doing keywarden rather then contributing. The worst one was when one of these guys opened a realm of fright boss battle and the rest of us can't finish our bounties because you can only have one boss active. Now we all sit and twiddle our cursor and waited for 10 min for this dude to eventually get killed by an arcane sentry. Seriously, if you want to farm keys don't join bounty games, if you need a boost, ask for one from the many boosting groups that are out there and are generally good with helping. Don't impose yourself on other people. - end rantKillingJ0k314 1h
2h Anyone else tired of this I tried the challenge rift today and failed with 4 seconds over. The reason? The rift guardian spawned 4 states over from where I was. It spawned at the beginning of the floor I was on. I don't know why it's so hard for them to figure this out but this seems to be an ongoing thing. I do hope one day blizzard will get their head out of their posterior region and decide to actually do something positive instead of focusing on infecting new systems with this garbage.Adrean4 2h
2h 6 yrs later...demonic vessels are still empty Dear Blizzard, Please put consistent loot in the demonic vessels....these are the 'treasure chests' in the Arreat crater. (during campaign mode) Granted, I and everyone else don't do much campaign, but I normally do a quick run through it to start a season. They have been 99% empty for six years now. Every once in a while, one has something from Mother Hubbard's cupboard in it, and it just isn't enough. I recommend that if you ever do another expansion (ie. have toons get to level 99 like....a Diablo game?), place some treasure in these chests. That way ya'll can think you're getting paid to do this. If you are 'too strapped' to spend labor hours doing this, make it a '$1 expansion' just to place loot in these chests....just typing that sounds ridiculous, but no loot in them is just as bad. Like Lucy holding the football for Charlie Brown to kick, I still check to see if the d.v.'s have anything in them.dogma42017 2h
2h Not here, not in town. Why can I attack in town? This is Diablo right?Joltacks0 2h
2h Diablo III as an Overwatch-esque FPS? I have been a Blizzard fan for...well, forever. Starcraft, SCII, Diablo III, Overwatch...I love them all. It just occurred to me the other day how cool it would be to play through the Diablo III story, just as it is, but from the FPS perspective...perhaps like Overwatch, with small teams/parties of people. I realize this isn't a tweak, it's a whole new game, but it's one I'd buy!! Just a thought.Tatonka7 2h
2h Why is Diablo 1 not on Battle.net Store? I noticed that Diablo 1 along with Warcraft 1 ,2 are missing from the Battle.net store. If i buy them from another site will i still be able to activate them here or Blizzard has not implemented activation for these 3 games?Syncroniam17 2h
2h un-killable I wanted to get some extra Death breath double drop so I put on what I needed , this raised my player at least 100 all around so In T10 I did a reg rift , many times I have done this rift in complete in 8 min , this time Not 1 elite would die over 5 min in 1 horde with no effect on them . Has this ever happen to anyone ?Beechman5437 2h
2h ADD RUNEWORDS IN D3... Guys come on... it's been already so many years since you released this game.. why still you haven't add Runewords in the game? Just go back and check why diablo 2 was very successful game? and add it in the d3.... i'm 100% sure if diablo 2 had good graphics etc. all would prefer diablo 2 for many reasons.. i wish you could see why diablo 2 is not boring... All games nowadays are like this: Boss talking: is the graphics good??? Game Developer: Yes sir! and everything works correctly! Boss: ok! release the game guys!! it's ready!! They don't even play the game, and if they do i bet it's only to check if everything works correctly nothing more, they think all that matters is the graphics and they release it fast to make money.. then who cares if people stop playing the game after a month or so right? all that matters for them is a good video clip and make it look like it's the best game in the world to get money fast, and then who cares if they stop playing. .................................. I Remember back in the old days about 10 years ago, how good most of the games were in everything else but graphics was the only issue. And now is exactly the reverse thing! They pay attention so much for the graphics... but they don't play the game for more than 1 hour to see how boring is it.... and after two weeks you even want to stop playing the game..Gokys4 2h
3h Double Bounties on PS4 still broken Double bounties ae still providing the normal amount per act. link: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Horadric_Cache link: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/guide-to-farming-bounties-efficiently Did a TX bounty round and got 10 of each mat ... should be doubled to 20 Just a heads up ... this ain't the Double-Mint Twins ....ZeusMitsui2 3h
3h thought i'd share my thoughts figured i'd make a quick post about d3. i don't even know if i've ever made a d3 post since i don't usually visit this site. you guys really gotta get something big out. i haven't had any friends play since about season 7 and i haven't played since season 6. i can only level a new character and regear them so many times before it gets boring. you need to add new classes, abilites, spells, legendaries, passives, enemies, etc. you basically need to release and expac and then consider side quest expacs. this game doesn't have the same kind of replay ability that diablo 2 has. diablo 2 has a lot more customization.aceperson2 3h
4h Anyone else optimistic about blizzcon 2018? After hearing about multiple Diablo projects in the works, I cannot help but feel excited. I would assume they will announce a major diablo 3 content patch, Diablo 2 hd and Diablo 4. There is no guarantee for all of it, but blizzcon 2018 will big the biggest one yet and since they haven't announced anything last year with diablo, it was likely saved for this year. I'm certain the projects are also not linked to the Nintendo switch since that was already announced before the announcement of the projects in work. Any discussion on this would be great!Newbieblue31 4h
4h Need help to reach lvl70 - S15 Hi, Can anyone help me boost my S15 Barbarian til lvl70 please. thank you =)!ZxChriSxZ9 4h
4h Menagerist Goblin - when you have all the pets Hi, I would like to suggest instead of spawning menagerist goblins when you have all of the pets to instead spawn a rainbow goblin. Or if that's a bit too much then at least make them drop a guaranteed legendary. They lose their purpose after you have all the pets.LazSeikun18 4h
5h Diablo 3 Is like home baked bread Are you sure you are ready for a Diablo 4 ? Seems like it will be a big step just want to make sureDOLBY12 5h
6h Diablo 3 price Anyone aware of future discounts for diablo 3 : reaper of souls? Currently the price is expensive in my currency.ChaosFilipe2 6h
6h Problema: Não consigo pegar itens brancos Galera estou precisando farmar itens brancos e cinzas para obter as peças reutilizáveis e quando vou em salões da agonia no lvl suplício 1, e consigo dropas estes itens ... simplesmente somem e nem vão para a minha bag e nem aparecem mais no chão... o que pode estar ocorrendo? não sei mais o que fazer sobre isso, estou sem craftar itens por falta desta matéria prima ...UchoaMaster9 6h
7h Week 1 what lucky item did you get? The season is less than a week old, did anybody get a really good item? Perhaps a primal? My lucky item was (I started with Necro) the first rare I upgraded in cube was an ancient Scythe of the Cycle! This was even before I had my 6 piece set. I'm making this post because internet and cable TV is in an outage in my area. I still have data though so I can chill on the forum.Shade12 7h
7h Season 15 build/balance changes? Or will the devs continue to give a f...ungle about the game?CroDanZ32 7h
8h BUG ALERT: Single bounty when dead When you die and you're dead waiting to be revived and someone else turns in a bounty at that exact time you do not get two caches, you only get one.Crypto10 8h
8h Witching Hour or String of Ears Which one is better overall? I'm doing a UE demon hunter and i have both. Which one would be better in my case? Here is my current build: https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/toadzor-1348/hero/104318299 I'm dont mind dying sometimes, but i dont if string of ears would make much difference.toadzor19 8h
9h Liv Moore pet I have been farming this pet like forever. Is it still in the game? Damn!RepDaHardest31 9h
9h I've been framed achievement? Hi I just got this achievement yesterday and i was wondering where the portrait frame is? I don't see it in the collection. It's season 3. anyone help? show me the picxLostsoulsx2 9h
9h Seasonal reward sucks as usual? I was expecting a new pair of wings as a reward. Instead I get this sh*tty Hand pet that already I have in different color. What the hell diablo 3 staff? Did you guys just give up on this game and started to move on Diablo 2 rework or Diablo 4 instead? I hope it ain't you the same team developing the next Diablo game because I highly doubt you get it to be any better than Diablo 3 was for you. It wasn't that good for us though.Semirotta4 9h
9h FS reforging cost... Should be reduced to 25 FS, that's 5 more than Bounty mat. Thoughts?DieHard22 9h
9h DEATH RECAP Hey all I don't post here much so if my idea has already been posted sorry for wasting everyone's time. That said my idea is simple Diablo could use a death recap, in the style of dotas post death screen. Something while you are dead to show what specifically killed you and how quickly you died. This would help a multitude of classes in various ways. First off for squishier classes it can be rather difficult to tell how you died especially on high torment when nearly everything cuts your hp like butter. This would enable people to get more knowledge on the game and figure out ways of improving based on how they failed before. For example if you notice you're simply dying to skeleton archer arrows maybe you need to work on dodging projectiles or paying more attention. For the season I've been playing summonlock and this can be extremely hectic and often I don't see how I died. Sometimes I just need to know if it was the arcane spawning near me or if I missed some mobs hitting me. I'm sure the raw damage data is somewhere in the gamefiles and if the devs could implement it in a simple way to the death screen I would be very happy, and high torment wouldn't be so inscrutable. Once again if this post even gets viewed by a dev and they say it's too difficult to implement or if they don't think this is in line with diablo game design I would completely understand; thank you for reading.Heen5 9h
10h The Real Truth of Seasons Greetings everyone! I just wanted to stop by and say hello to see how everyone is faring with their season journey. I will state this right here and now for all the people that still want to complain about seasons... Step 1: Complete the weekly challenge rift for bounty mats Step 2: join power leveling communities 3 days after a season starts to get to 70 Step 3: gather level 70 yellows to ill in empty slots and upgrade/find a legendary weapon. Step 4: Work your way to complete chapter 4 to gain the full 6 piece set of your class. Step 5: Join public T6 games and rift to fill up corresponding legendary powers that make your class set more powerful After that, you can pretty much just steamroll through the seasonal journey. You want proof? I immediately stopped playing my seasonal dh after I completed guardian and the total time was just under 13 hours That's right, even with horrible luck, you might be looking at 20 hours max if you know what you're doing. As blizzcon approaches, I'm anticipating nothing "new" for this game, but perhaps, maybe, possibly, there could be a whole new game to rid me of this because seasons has become WAY too easy and repetitive...SlayerJ4 10h
10h public bounty full of you know whats Nothing but dh sader monks stuck in walls. I knew when they add this bountys buff This is why the only first 2 weeks of season onlyLexington12 10h
11h Dear Diary: Season 15 I started as Hardcore for the first time at the start of the season. I really had a difficult time pushing past Chapter 4 - the drops just don't come when you aren't being carried. No lucky drops in the lower difficulties to help out there. I got help killing the Keywardens, and I finally plowed through a GR 20 (almost died while getting cornered with my cheat death on CD). My heart was in my throat for a second or two there! After I got my set, I made it over the power hurtle, and it's been smooth sailing since. I completed "Avarita" last night before bed, and I've been having a blast! How is your season going?DonMartin0 11h
13h Elemental Affix Clarity (question) Hey sorry if this has been covered previously but been forever since I played, only been back for the last season and now this one and I'd just like a quick answer if possible. I'm aware that elemental damage is a multiplicative bonus (though additive if you stack it) but where I'm a little lost is how it works in conjunction with multiple elements; What I mean is, say you have +20% fire from Cindercoat. So I then use a skill that's physical by default, but changed to fire via the rune it should now deal an extra 20% damage after all other bonuses like Crit are applied correct? Well, what if my weapon has +damage on it, but it's giving let's say +1000 holy damage - does that affect anything at all? Would it help more if it was either just flat (physical?) damage or +1000 fire damage to my weapon instead? Or is that made irrelevant because of my rune choice? (and what if I was using a physical skill with no +physical damage mods but my weapon was adding elemental damage?) Thanks in advance, just trying to get a solid understanding on damage mechanics again.Malachite4 13h
13h Diablo Netflix Serie So now we know what activision been busy on :) https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/09/21/diablo-animated-netflix-series/Max1 13h
13h What a DIABLO game needs to SUCCEED What a Diablo game needs to dominate the ARPG Scene and be endlessly replayable "End-Game" in a Diablo-Game MUST begin when the player is level 1 and leaves the town to embark on his or her first quest. Leveling and Developing a Character IS "The Journey" and the Journey MUST be the "end-game". Hard to get "Best" Gear, to ensure a proper and long-term loot-hunt that is highly memorable for players once they get lucky and find a godly piece of gear. This is how great Diablo-Memories are made. Runes and Runewords, further add to gear complexity and also contribute to highly memorable moments when the precious and rare runes drop for a player. The best Unique items, Set-Items, and runes as well as charms, must be hard to get, to ensure a long-term loot hunt worth playing for decades Randomized Rare Quality gear that has the low-chance-potential to be better than most Unique/Runeword items for certain particular slots (example: Amulet/Ring etc) Impact of Gear on character power must be less than leveling efforts and character-development. Gear must complement and enhance player-created builds and push them further. Gear Design Should strongly seek to NEVER make or break a build Difficulty design must return to Diablo's-Root's, and character level should be a "soft" guideline linked to difficulty progression Amazing Unique, Set, and Runeword Items should exist, that can be obtained in the normal and Nightmare difficulties, long before the player enter the final Hell Difficulty Leveling Journey must be long with exponentially increasing XP requirements in the final levels. Initial leveling should allow newcomers to get into the game and learn the basics in the first 20 levels. Reaching level 60-70 within a week should allow even casuals to reach the beginning of the final difficulty. Leveling from 70-90 should take a very long time. Leveling from 90-99 should be reserved for players that absolutely love Diablo and decide to invest a lot of time and effort to achieve this hard and rewarding goal. being level 95-99 should be a status symbol with the perk of having 5-9 more skill points to allocate on the skill tree. Character Development must be Deep and linked to leveling efforts, as well as quest-completion-efforts Skill Trees or any Deep Skill System must allow the player to grow in power in the long-term, even if the player cant find amazing gear upgrades for a while Skills on the Skill-Tree must have a soft-cap of 20 as an example. Only items should be able to push this past the soft-cap. Leveling to high levels, allows the player to make use of synergies, as well as diversify their builds to make them more capable to deal with dangerous situations in the dangerous Diablo-World Builds must be Player-Created thanks to a "Sandbox" provided by devs to go crazy in Optional and Safe Item-For-Item Trading must exist to allow the game to live on forever Optional Open-World PVP with an opt-out system must exist to cater to this kind of player, and further add to the replayability for those that like it Dynamic combat with changing situations and the need for a player to adapt dynamically. Dangerous situations can alternate with normally difficult situations. Never should the game feel like its easy and we just "nuke" the crap out of a stacked group of 100 monsters Strong unique Franchise setting, that seeks to separate itself from other franchises and become a beacon for the genre, just like D2LOD was All content must be designed in a way so a solo-player can complete all there is to complete, if he or she wishes to do so Capped final difficulty that can only be "steam-rolled" if you reach the highest character level and wear the hardest-to-find gear. Reaching that stage should take a tremendous amount of time, and it should be reserved for the most dedicated Diablo Players. Being level 65-75 and entering the final difficulty must be an engaging and hard experience. Being level 75-85 and being in the final difficulty must begin to make the player feel like efficiency and skill allow the player to be successful, yet still be engaging and tough. Being level 85-90 must make the player feel like he or she is very powerful and the time-investment and, questing-efforts, and gear-grinding efforts have truly paid off, and finding crazy awesome gear for alternate-character and optional trading is finally very efficient. Being level 95+ and having godly gear, means just that, the player is rewarded with being godly powerful, and only rarely situations arise where the player can get killed if he or she is not careful and negligent. ...TOPCommander174 13h
17h Sprinter Guides v3.0 released (heaps of improvements) I've just uploaded a new version of my Guides to the Sprinter and Speed Racer Conquests. What is the Sprinter Guide? A detailed, printable guide that gives you all you need to know -- right when you need it -- to smash the Sprinter and Speed Racer conquests. What's in the Sprinter Guide? There are five main sections: Introductory Notes -- (including explanations of how to understand and use the Guides, and tips for builds, tricky maps, etc) Town Camper Guide -- (detailed enough that even a monkey wouldn't mess it up) Runner Guide -- (including maps and strategies for division of labour) Concise Runner Guide -- (just the essentials, for quick reference during a run) Time Record -- (to help analyse what went wrong, and for posterity)The Introductory Notes include separate sections for Runners, the Town Camper, and Everyone. Do I Need to Read the Whole Sprinter Guide? Certainly not! You can skip straight to the Guide you'll need during the run. The Town Camper should print the Town Camper Guide and the Time Record. Runners should print just the Concise Runner Guide. Everyone should skim read some of the Notes, to make sure they understand the Guides, and to pick up any Tips they may not have seen. Where Can I Download the Sprinter Guide? The quick link, goo.gl/dsru6o, will take you to my Diablo III page at paulius.50webs.com/diablo3.html You can download the whole guide (and just print the bits you need), or download the individual sections. I apologise about the two extra clicks for the larger files -- free web hosts... What's Changed Since Version 2 of the Sprinter Guide? A whole new section: The Concise Runner Guide. Much easier to use during gameplay than the full version. Captions on all the maps. Visual directions for three maps in Act 5 (with proper maps planned). Contents table showing the different parts of the guide. (You only need to print the bit you'll be using.) Clearer layout of the Notes (with corrections and clarifications). Each section now has its own page number prefix, from A to E. Corrections and other adjustments, based on experience running the conquest a few more times. Updated target times for Act 3. What's Next for the Sprinter Guide? I have some ideas, and some feedback to address. This includes (in rough order of priority): Adding stylised maps for Act 5, to replace the coloured arrows. Using GameFAQs to host the files, so every download link is direct. Rearranging the sections, moving the heavy text to the end. Adding more icons (like the speech-bubble icon that means "talk"), especially to the older parts of the guide. Adding more colour cues to the Town Camper Guide. Using more headings in the Notes, so specific information is quicker to find. CSS overhaul of my website (it'll never happen: too boring). Items 1 to 3 are likely to happen during Season 9. Beyond that, I'll tackle things based on feedback and enthusiasm. So let me know if you like or dislike these ideas (politely), or if you can think of better solutions. Before any of that, I need to finish off the patch 2.4.3 version of my Kanai's Cube Checklist (possibly tomorrow). Happy Gaming!Starlite3 17h
17h Sprinter Guide v4.1 released What is the Sprinter Guide? A detailed, printable guide that gives you all you need to know -- right when you need it -- to smash the Sprinter and Speed Racer conquests. What's in the Sprinter Guide? There are five main sections: Runner Guide -- (just the essentials, including maps and key reminders) Town Camper Guide -- (detailed enough that even a monkey wouldn't mess it up) Explanatory Notes -- (explainging how to understand and use the Guides, tips for builds, tricky maps, etc) Comprehensive Runner Guide -- (all the detail for every step, to help learn where you're going wrong) Time Record -- (to help analyse what went wrong, and for posterity) The Explanatory Notes include separate sections for Runners, the Town Camper, and Everyone. Do I Need to Read the Whole Sprinter Guide? Certainly not! You can skip straight to the Guide you'll need during the run. The Town Camper should print the Town Camper Guide and the Time Record. Runners should print just the Concise Runner Guide. Everyone should skim read some of the Notes, to make sure they understand the Guides, and to pick up any Tips they may not have seen. Where Can I Download the Sprinter Guide? The quick link, goo.gl/dsru6o, will take you to my Diablo III page at paulius.50webs.com/diablo3.html You can download the whole guide (and just print the bits you need), or download the individual sections. I apologise about the two extra clicks for the larger files -- free web hosts... What's Changed Since Version 3 of the Sprinter Guide? A one-page introduction and Table of Contents. Reordered the sections so you can jump straight into the Runner and Towner guides. Numerous tweaks, especially to increase the number of Boss Events that everyone joins. More notes on tricky sections. A token nod to possible Necromancer builds. What's Next for the Sprinter Guide? This will probably be the last version I produce. But I do have some ideas for further improvements. This includes (in rough order of priority): Using GameFAQs to host the files, so every download link is direct. Adding stylised maps for Act 5, to replace the coloured arrows. Adding more colour cues to the Town Camper Guide. HTML versions of the main guides. CSS overhaul of my website (it'll never happen: too boring). Happy Running!Starlite0 17h
19h Seasonal Stash Tab Achievement Hey there, I've never played Seasons before to the point of unlocking any stash tabs. I'm always full and spend more time playing gear management than slaying mobs. Since I'm 15 Seasons behind, can I unlock all extra tabs in one go? Or is there a limit per Season?Seras3 19h
19h Blade Wings what do I do with I was gifted SC2 I guess complete addition or something, anyway I got Blade wing's in my Diablo 3 game now, what the heck do I do with them.. I don't seem to be able to wear them.. What are they good for ?taglag3 19h
23h Z nec/barb LF high speed rat runs (seasonal) Minerva#1533. Were ready to go and would like to find some regular speed rat runners to farm High GR's for paragons etc.Minerva0 23h