General Discussion

53m A Quick Word from Blizzard We want to start by saying we hear you. Since the moment we stepped into the office on Monday, we have been discussing everything Diablo non-stop. We’re fully committed to listening and engaging—so please keep the constructive feedback coming. Our primary focus right now is poring over that feedback to inform internal discussions, and we’ll follow up with further thoughts as soon as we can.Nevalistis4685 53m
Jul 23, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647446#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Jul 23, 2012
Jan 10 Season 15 End / Season 16 Start Dates Edited January 9 to reflect the new Era date Hey everyone, In order to ensure a smooth transition between Seasons, and give players extra time to enjoy the Double Bounty Cache buff, we will be ending Season 15 on January 6. With this, Season 16 is scheduled to begin on January 18. As a quick heads-up, we will also be resetting the current Era leaderboards on January 14, so you’ve still got some time to push for that final leaderboard placement before the rollover occurs! Good luck, - TyvalirTyvalir1 Jan 10
Nov 13, 2015 Fansites, Social Media, and Other External Communities The Diablo III team here at Blizzard is fortunate to have a wealth of fan resources that are updated regularly to help keep players informed and entertained. We’ve highlighted just a small number of those below for you to check out. Keep in mind that these websites are not owned or operated by Blizzard Entertainment, and we don't control or endorse all information found on them. This list is also not exhaustive. We’d like to include more sites as necessary over time to provide you with the best, most up-to-date community resources. If you have an active site, community, or podcast that is not listed, please message me. Fansites and Communities /r/Diablo DiabloWiki BlizzPro Diablo Fans Diablo Hub DiabloII.net Gameplay Databases & Tracking D3Planner DiabloNut Diablo Progress Diablo Stats Podcasts Shattered Soulstone Westmarch Workshop Kulle Story Bro Gameplay Streams Rhykker Bluddshed Leviathan111 Bigdaddyden76Kauza1 Nov 13, 2015
10s Allowing Players to Join Open Greater Rifts Fail Who else is sick and tired of this? If you want this hotfixed please bump and/or like.Fullbringer2 10s
4m Season 16 countdown Just in case you are not sure when season 16 starts in your current timezone, you can find a countdown for each region in https://d3resource.com/journey/Lango15 4m
10m I wanna feel a rush when a super rare item drops IMO some items should be very rare, I mean REALLY rare... to the point that you go crazy when it drops... We get items way to fast way too easy, ancient items is just a better previous same item, primal ancient is a just a better previous same item... wich is kinda meh when you look at it from a farm-oriented game perspective. why not add some category of items (could be charms from D2) and make the drop rate insanely low. A lot that makes this game good is the expectation of the next drop, that next item that will give you a giant boost and unlock new playstyles and dificulties... I think the game would benefict a LOT from this type of thing.OPatrao19 10m
12m Potions The QOL for potions doesnt seem to work.. they still take up space unless only 1 potion can go inReeselover323 12m
16m Season 16 start TIME? I see season 16 starts on the 18th (Friday in NA). Does this mean the season will be starting at 12am PST on the 18th? Or when exactly am i able to log on and play?Easy30 16m
17m LF people that wants to be top on leaderboard tonight I plan on playing lots tonight and into the weekend as well. Looking for a few people that will have lots of time tonight and wants to get on and stay at top 100 on leaderboard.GodMode6 17m
28m How are your LoN builds doing? Being away now, can't try. Share a link to your LoN build (if you want to) and tell how high clear it is capable of.Ruined41 28m
41m DH - Shadow Set question The four piece bonus to shadow set states that shadow power gains the effect of every rune and last forever. However, there are two runes , gloom and shadow glide where the rune says you gain dmg reduction and increased movement speed respectively while shadow power is active. So does the "last forever" part mean the skill is "active" all the time? Because I'm not seeing the speed boost unless I actually click on the skill and the speed boost wears off until I click on it again.MerLock11 41m
49m Diablo Projects How long ago was the blizcon fiasco? Now that nobody care about Diablo Immortal, you’ve said you were listening and stocks fallen, employees leaving.... What are these multiple Diablo projects? Pretty sure no one is working on anything. Thinking Activision is whispering cancle any future projects as the backlash stung.Gannon8 49m
54m Looking for group for season start. Looking for a group of knowledgeable players that are needing a fourth for season start. I will be maining Barb from 1-70 and getting support gear for meta pull Barb, and globe Barb for rat runs. Then I will be leveling a monk for meta support. If I fit your group, please let me know. Please only groups that are going for 10+ hours at launch.Gimpzor0 54m
59m we now need T15!!! not participation trophies could you guys ask Bliz north folks if they are still around what they think of this kinda bump???!!!! game play is really stupid at t13 with even a mild build! like a full Olympic triathlon runner competing in the 100 yard dash at the special Olympics(no offence) PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF COW..... increase game play from t13 all the way up to say t20! (or t15) what ever... Democ CA bliz, we don't need participation trophies!!!! most of us are grown@ss folk that like to actually play a game, not just point and walk though a game of water! realllllllly! I tried the PR and played it accouple GR's and was disgusted and hoped you would all realize how stupid the level of buffs you did! like you just gave people god mode in the game!mrexon48 59m
1h Koreans are really mad at Blizzard So I normally start playing on Asia server before EST here in the U.S First time I've seen 0 players on public game, tried looking on every difficulty, bounties, rifts for no availableLeycrow5 1h
1h D3 VS POE both fun. I've played Diablo since .08 patch I believe it was Cruel Colossus Blades and 160/60 ias/max Jewelers armors were meta all the way until S15. Also I've played Path of exile from day 1 of its release, both games offer awesome content. The trick to enjoy them is to not bash one or the other but to play them at separate times. Path of exile always releases a few month before a new D3 season starts. So you can run Path of exile for a month plus then D3 season start and we swap to the new season, cause everyone likes to start on a fresh ladder and push for awhile then stop. Both Diablo and path of exile start to die off people usually ask..Is the league dead already? I have no idea why i made this post but i'm super excited for tomorrow at 1700. Probably going barb or Witch doctor Feel free to join Clan WaR ( Wait and Rise ) currently 137 players.Rocky8 1h
1h Bane of Stricken with DOT Does DOT skills such as Haunt, Locust Swarm, Earthquake etc add Stricken stacks? If so, how much does it stack? 1. Does it add stack per second? or per tick? or based on character's attack speed? 2. If a monster is inside 4 Earthquakes (from leapquaker), does each earthquake add stricken stacks independently? I assume Stricken does not work with Pain Enhancer's Bleed effect. thanksAstig11 1h
1h What's the point of more armory slots? I'm a generic player why did they create more armory slots when inventories are limited, and stash boxes are as well?ArchangelJln19 1h
1h Patch 2.6.4 or... How to redefine OP... So, I'm not hardcore player. My monk could clear T13 rifts before the patch without one drop of sweat. No big challenge really. After 2.6.4 and the 50% buff to the set I'm using, as anyone can imagine, it's become even more ridiculously easy. I'm kinda wondering what the point is of just increasing damage... No content added, nothing significant really. It was easy before, why make it even easier? I don't get it, honestly...Nephalem2 1h
1h Season 16 start time I'm in the Mountain Time zone in the US on PC and I thought the new season would launch at 9AM my time but my character selection screen says the new season has not started yet. Do I have my times mixed up?compton87343 1h
1h Interesting Guess I'll start S16 since there's so many people trying to download Sigma right now that the website has been down for at least 15 minutes. eDiT: Nvm, S16 can't even start on time. I should've known better.BagboyBrown10 1h
2h Blizzard, Vyr's buff is not enough. Vyr's was Wizard's weakest set and you only buffed it by factor of 2 (from 50% to 100% per stack). The weakest class sets were buffed by factor of 3 to 6. Please buff Vyr's more, to at least 200% per stack. Considering Archon has no additional items which increase it's damage, this buff would be reasonable.EasyFrank19 2h
3h best meta for speeds s16 ??? what will be best meta for speed ? what u tink ?Frodo7 3h
3h What to gamble for at level 1? Will be my first time actually playing seasons at the launch of it. Will play a Witch Doctor. What should I gamble for at the start after I pick up my challenge rift cache? Thanks!Wootytooty34 3h
3h Is there any replacement for rat speeds? I remember seeing on ptr someone testing charge barb comb and double wiz comps. Does anyone know if rats will have a contender this season?Kani3 3h
3h Wizard, what to gamble 1st? According to D3planner, these are notable odds (minimum level gambles): Etched Sigil 500 blood shard average Manald Heal 1,000 average. Swami 750 average. Thoughts?Pesmergia4 3h
3h Best setup for 4man paragon grind? We're all very excited for all the new buffs. My question is however, in terms of the most efficient setup to grind paragons (gr 102-106 speed runs) what are your thoughts for the team build? I'm still thinking rathmas with leoric helms. That extra cooldown seems too huge to be brushed to the side. Any thoughts?GhostAgent0 3h
3h Best setup for 4man paragon grind? We're all very excited for all the new buffs. My question is however, in terms of the most efficient setup to grind paragons (gr 102-106 speed runs) what are your thoughts for the team build? I'm still thinking rathmas with leoric helms. That extra cooldown seems too huge to be brushed to the side. Any thoughts?GhostAgent0 3h
3h S16 DUO Speed/Pushing What do you think will be the best 2 man combo for speed farming and/or pushing? My teammate and I are still undecided and could use some help deciding.JuggaloAmp5 3h
5h QoL - Update Follower Follower is bad support yet. Make it better. There are plenty of ways to do it. Each pet could buff one passive follower dps bypass on defense damage and one active buff pet (you need to equip one of them - each one will give something to each follower) to improve their skill to crowd control, healing etc. Or just buff follower skill for free - this option is too lazy and easy and do not implement gameplay choices.PardalBR5 5h
5h Calamity Bow (Blizzard Please Explain) Blizzard, can you please restore this bow to its original status, and if not, can you please explain why, as I'm still trying to understand why you crippled this weapon in-the-first-place. Note: With all of the ongoing Buffs, why hasn't this weapon been restored? Thank youRogue7777716 5h
6h challenge rift at start of season I leveled up a toon on asia but to do the challenge rift every public game i went into someone had started and you just had endless people leaving rejoining . In the end i waited until someone was finished and more people joinedhawkkiwi2 6h
6h Games with names. Look this new way of going in to a gr is not working. We need to be able to make games with names, And have p level restrictions. You go in to a game right now. not {knowing} what lvl you well be doing. Not {knowing} who you are playing with. And not {knowing} how long you will be there be for you get to play. And if someone goes out of the game with out leveling there gems. Then you set there all that time for nothing!! In just one day all this happen to me already. pls fix this are just put it back the way it was ty.Evil9 6h
6h Bring back player item trading Bring back item trading.Reilloc27 6h
6h Is this the main problem of Blizzard? Activision Gives $15 Million to New CFO While Making Their Developers Cut Costs. Are they pursuing quantity over quality in order to pay more to their Suits while reducing costs and time to develop games? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz4qegmGoLoChipoodle42 6h
7h Can new players get previous seasons reward? If a new player buy the game and start at season 9, is there a way they can get cool rewards from previous seasons especially pets and wings?Pentarraya3 7h
8h Primal items background is AWFUL!!! The primal items background looks dirty, like stains or something. Also the red border is too thin and items look like broken. Blizzard, who even asked you for this change, we asked for many much more important things, but you of course don't listen and make changes no one wanted. Typical for you, sigh...EasyFrank26 8h
10h Haven't played D3 in a couple years, some questions Going to play S16. Basically, what changed from around 2 years ago ? There is some kind of "Rift Challenge" for mats now ? A weekly quest ? Basically what is there to know when you start a new season char these days. In HC particularly (if that makes a difference). Also, I've seen a Run of Agony 1 leveling method, doesn't seem too good for HC though... Any thoughts welcome ! ThanksNorz6 10h
10h !SEVER BUG! is back check EU lb please fix this needs to be fixed before seasons startsDarth13 10h
10h Sever Exploit Is Back https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/agqpza/anyone_know_whats_up_with_the_lon_twister_mage/ Build: https://imgur.com/a/0p5bU6YMagicTurtle22 10h
10h Wirt's leg is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In THE DARKENING OF TRISTRAM EVENT WIRT'S LEG It needs to be Leg. to savage it!SeaBigBear354 10h
11h The buff from the wolf is only when it howls The buff from the wolf is only when it howls or so long as it is present. ThanksSenju3 11h
15h Not a Fan of Joining Games in Progress.. Is it just me or has anyone else had a bit of an issue with this new update of joining Greater Rifts already in progress? I'm having a bit of an issue because now instead of joining something where a Greater Rift hasn't started yet, I'm now joining something where a Greater Rift has started and I have to wait for players to finish before I'm able to start. On top of that, when they do finish, they don't typically stick around. Everybody leaves and I'm just sitting in an empty game that nobody is going to join... So I end up going to a different game and the same thing happens. Was this actually tested an preferred on the PTR? I don't get it...Mesden19 15h
15h Suggestion - show % complete on GR portal simple suggestion - show the % the GR is complete when you hover over the portal from town :) <3Gravity2 15h
15h When does the flag drop on Season 16? What time does the new season kick off? Does it happen at the strike of midnight tuning the date to the 18th, or will it be some point in the afternoon of the 18th?SirJim2 15h
15h Exploring more QoL - Create more legendary potions Legendary Potion of Speed - Increase 20% player speed for 8-12 seconds. Do not stack with other effects. Legendary Potion of Arcane - Allow to walk freely without to receive damage on arcane beams for 2-4 seconds. Legendary Potion of Thrower - Reduce 30% normal monsters missile attack for 3-4 seconds. Legendary Potions LoN Set Theme Recipe the-wailing-host + litany-of-the-undaunted + one legendary potion = LoN legendary potion. You no long need to wear pair rings to take these effect while this potion is the main potion selected. Although this potion effect reduce your damage for X%. (With this combo now you would combine a lot of combo more with other rings options, but on other hand it would get a little damage penalty).PardalBR0 15h
16h Time to increase GR cap? Is it time to increase GR cap now that people are reaching it legit in season. To me i think its best if there is no cap, its less exciting to see multiple people on the same tier just separated by time takenLegendairy3 16h
16h Legendary Potions Bugged? The update says you don't need to have them in your inventory anymore, but that's so not the case... I can change them by right clicking the potion icon on screen like it says, but they are still required to be on my person. What gives blizzard?Malachite10 16h
16h QOL 2019 QOL request for future patch (if there is) 1.) Triangle of ease: The book of cain, Kadala and Haedrig Eamon are within 10 yrds of each other in all acts (this will eliminate people asking which act to start, I actually prefer the random starts) 2.) Options of auto pick up of mats or Let us choose which mats we can auto pick up 3.) Add paragon distribution per 1000 (keep the 10 and 100 interval) 4.) Items tagged that are in armory (prevents accidental salvage) or Once it's in armory, the items are stored there instead, not in the stash or inventory but still have the option to remove gems at any time (this will solve the stash problem). 5.) All town portal moved near to waypoint but not too close to it and the banners. (act 1 is right next to the armory and too many miss clicks to portal instead of the armory. Act 2 is the best example for location). 6.) Boss fights notification (Either decrease the size or add transparency as it disrupts gameplays when this notifications suddenly blocks your gameplay). Best example of a good placement for boss fight notification is the invite player on lower right, the boss fight can be on the upper left, next to the player avatars.happynikon8 16h