General Discussion

Jul 23, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647446#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Jul 23, 2012
2d Patch 2.5.0 Hotfixes - Updated 3/27 Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks. These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued. Last updated March 27. Hotfixes are denoted by the date they were applied to live servers. Previous Hotfixes: [2.4.0] [2.4.1] [2.4.2] [2.4.3] [LIVE HOTFIXES] Greater Rifts Fixed an issue where several Sewer-themed tilesets would appear on the first floor of Greater Rifts. (3/27) In addition, Sewer-themed tilesets were appearing twice as often as intended. This has been addressed. (3/27)Nevalistis0 2d
Feb 16 Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Tyvalir0 Feb 16
Nov 13, 2015 Fansites, Social Media, and Other External Communities The Diablo III team here at Blizzard is fortunate to have a wealth of fan resources that are updated regularly to help keep players informed and entertained. We’ve highlighted just a small number of those below for you to check out. Keep in mind that these websites are not owned or operated by Blizzard Entertainment, and we don't control or endorse all information found on them. This list is also not exhaustive. We’d like to include more sites as necessary over time to provide you with the best, most up-to-date community resources. If you have an active site, community, or podcast that is not listed, please message me. Fansites and Communities /r/Diablo DiabloWiki BlizzPro Diablo Fans Diabloii.net diablo.somepage.com Diablo Hub Gameplay Databases & Tracking Diablo Rank D3Planner Diablo Transmog.me DiabloNut Diablo Progress Diablo Stats Podcasts The Diablo Podcast Shattered Soulstone Westmarch Workshop Kulle Story Bro Gameplay Streams DatModz Lynxaria Quin69 Rhykker Alkaizerx PJS2 Totes_MahGotes Bigdaddyden76 Syrinnea Spontainy Bluddshed EmpyriangamingKauza1 Nov 13, 2015
2m when is barber getting nerfed? [ this thread/titel is satire, if you do not appreciate it stop reading right now ] Barber wd did a 101 clear on US. Isn't there gonne be a nerf like last season? If not, i actually need to give credit for opening a new build for wd's. There is still work on build diversity but it's a step in the right direction!HIMYM0 2m
3m Returning launch player. Has anything changed? I was around until right after the RMAH closed i have come back and read up on ROS but i didnt buy it as i wasnt a fan of "everyone gets free unique drops" and the dreaded BoE. Have they added anything community related? Like lobbies, custom game rooms, or dueling? Do people do trading? Or is it still the terrible matchmaking system, pretty much single player online only, game it was at launch?ForsakenFire17 3m
8m Necromancer Release date? Hey guys, i haven't played diablo 3 much since the expac came out so long ago.. i was hoping for some interesting news at blizz con but there wasn't much to talk about other than 1 old class from d2 being brought to d3. Did they mention when its going to be released or they just say sometime this year, (2017?) lol?they didnt mention a quarter did they? also is the necro dlc, literally just adding the class to the existing game? or is there any actual new content being added? Like a new act/story etc? it seems like all they are working on are minor quality of life and interface changes, like dye tab, and crafting mat tab? which are great but like.. not actual new content? i'm really confused if they don't have anything new coming are they just abandoning the IP? or do you think they are keeping quiet while working on something substantial like d4, or a new game, or expansion?OldRin37 8m
12m S10 I Choose YOU Just under 24 hours left to kickoff Season 10 in Diablo! And im stoked! Have been playing about half of the seasons, and i think it is soo much fun starting clean, with new hero together with my friends! And of course, there is a bit competition about it all, and a whole lot of frustration about who gets what, and how lucky some are, and some not! xD I just cant decide what class to play, but its stands between Witch Doctor, bacause i never played it before (but then i probably wont make it too top 500), Demon Hunter, (played a lot, and where top 500 S7) and Wizard (remember playing fire hydra at S3, and where stoked for the new lightning hydra). Gonna be a tricky one, but hopefully i have made up my mind, or else i will just roll a dice! xD But, tell me Nephalem, what is YOUR class and builds this season, and what are your goals? Top solo, top group? Or just for having a whole lot of fun with your friends? See you in a bit!Oggy19 12m
12m Level 0 Unknown is all over my Clan Level 0 Unknown is all over my Clan how can this be resolved? I'd gladly show a pic to show this error , though I seem unable here. Any Fix for this?AbyssalShade1 12m
13m Forum Search function sucks This Forum Search function sucks! It's completely broken and inop. Before you could enter a Battletag, and the words you wanted to look for, for example, "StonePro #11912 roll like crap" without the quotation marks, and the Search would return every post you ever made that contained that phrase, or those words, or some of those words, depending on where you put the quotation marks, if any. You could sort the results by date, or by relevance, and find all your posts. That particular capability is totally inop, and such a search string will never return a single result. On the other hand, just entering a Battletag will return every post you ever made. The Search box on the front page of the General Discussion forum is just as dim-witted, and if you asked me, I would tell you that there is no part of the current website design that has a functional Search feature. I can do a full featured Search function for free on any public website builder. Good going, you lamebrain Blizzard web guys.StonePro2 13m
13m Primal Ancient Drop Rate I know we are only 4+ days into the patch which introduced primal ancients among other great additions. so first of all i think it is great its not much but it brought me out of my boredom phase and made me feel like logging in and grinding was worthed again rather than grinding for that ancient that has +2 higher stats lol. but im wondering about the drop rate on primal ancients. im thinking it has to be lower than 1% which i think is way to low. if i was to guess i played each day since tuesday when patch released and i put in around i would say 4-6 hours per day to total around 20+ hours which is not a significant amount of time. but just from my own experience and observation i think the drop rate is absurdly low. i dont want things handed to me and i would like to grind and be on the game as much as possible because to me it is fun. and dont get me wrong a 1% roll chance to be primal ancient which gives max stats is good. but a 1% chance to roll primal on a item you might see once every 3-4 days from pure grinding is extremely low. out of the 1500 or so legs i got in the past 4 days i seen 4 primals. none of which are even close to useful. they came on items that were solely used in the cube or items that no class wants or can use. but im not complaining im just wondering about the drop rate % and leaving some personal feedback as to what i (a steady) player thinks. remember i dont want to be fully primal in a month or 2 because i want to have something to work for. but i think with the drop rate the way it currently is nobody unless they are botting 24/7 can get fully primal ancient in under 6 months. anyone else with thoughts or experiences so far? Edit - Damn bots downvoting me :DTieran67 13m
14m Wizard Class: Harry Potter Beats Gandalf? My guess is Harry Potter would kick Gandalf's butt. Gandalf is by far more likable, as adult Harry Potter is sort of like a debate class nerd, but Gandalf is pretty weak. All he does is swing a magic sword around he happened to find as loot from a few trolls, and scream about how he's a servant of the secret fire. While Harry Potter would probably just turn Gandalf into a newt or something and feed him to his feathery mail carrier. Also, Gandalf dies, whereas no matter what you do to Harry Potter the writers let him live. So yeah... Harry Potter for the win... he gets to be the Wizard Class guy, while Gandalf should be relegated to the role of "follower", especially considering he does pathetic damage like the followers do too. Gandalf: 0 ...Harry Potter: 1Christian7774 14m
16m QoL Request: Let us upgrade EVERY gem Please... let me upgrade every legendary gem of any of my characters (not only these used by the current character or in my stash). +1 if you support this idea. Thanks.Cybah6 16m
20m Elite vs. Boss I got the legendary gems Bane of the Stricken and Bane of the Powerful but I'm confused by the wording. Are elites just champs and rares or do bosses/rift guardians count as elites? -JJJimmyJames13 20m
25m My 70 level wizard is in trouble I'm having a problem: I'm a level 70 now my female wizard. I'm in all the bounties and challenges. I have entered a dew rifts. I entered a rift , the one below the first rift the easy one. My wizard was equiped with some some heavy gear and skills, Here's my problem: My wizard has been "killed twice . She's lost 20 % of her skills and such. But in her armmory she has slots for her equipment ( forgive my typos's) and from all indication and her inventory she is still equp with her gear and such yet there is no evidence she has these. Does any one know what I'm getting at? How do I requip her with what she has lost ? Help I've worked to hard to get this far and lose my wizard.Linda19 25m
28m 70 GR is too hard for casual Make primal unlock to 60 GR.Junkkis107 28m
47m finding process info in the game I have benn playing Diablo for a couple or three years. I have an avatar that killed all the EVILS then the game asked me to chose the game? I did not have any information about the sequence and chose wrong. I probably needed to go into the other option. OOPS. where could I find that information in a timely sense. If you told me "X" once in the beginning-- all I have to do is understand the context and Know that X is information about the sequence of play. I have the Diablo standalone game but I got into the the game online. The online game has differences. the game ending is different. i note that you have differnces. the WARRIORS get less damage than the WiZARDS. is that a proper difference.? I tried to play one of the WARRIORS. the difference was the numbers of mobs that he was attacked by. My hand got tired of smacking the mobs. when playing a wizard I would get stuff( a belt or a some other object ) that would let me kill a hundred or so. Without that I might kill 40 with strategy. the player must move to reach more mobs. but the motion resets the event. the wizard is a remote killer. I run with disintegrate and a hydra. when I run out of juice, I pause ( the hydra kills stuff) and then I can kill on again with a little juice. my experience in WARCRAFT is that wizards kill more slowly than WARRIORS. I suspect that is true in Diablo. I dont play in a public version but that implies that wizards are prey and warriors are predators.darkmage0 47m
50m Reaper of souls I never bought the game "reaper off souls" so plz blizzard i dont want to see it when i start a game, even once in a year like i play this game. I want my diablo 3 loading screen back. If you think i will give more money to this cartoon-ish pile of crap out of diablo you are sadly mistaken. I can only give money for a lawsuit. Everyone knows about the expansion, so there is no reason rubbing it to my face. You will not get the money and this politic you have can only put you in oblivion where you slowly go anywayWeirdoMagnet1 50m
57m Why Thorn frenzy barb not in 4man meta? With s10 I see some people going with shadow DH as dps in 4man meta. This DH from what I see is mainly only for STDs. So my question is why not a thornzy barb isn't in the meta? I have 2 things in mind, altho I strongly believe its the second reason. 1. Because The dps of thorn frenzy is doing less STD damage than DH/Monk (could be, but I doubt it) 2. It's too hard to gear for and no one optimizes and maximize it in order for the damage to be like dh/monks. ( I guess this is the case) A plus point , Thornzy barb can have 100% uptime taunts (mobs hits him in 25 yards near wd) and even help with IP on WD so the Support barb can be more freely kiting pulling. Plus he helps especially with yellow kills and help a bit with blues. Wd will be alive a lot more. Thoughts?Weaver1 57m
1h Season 11 request I would like "Solo" as a season only game mode. There is enough content with the campaign and bounties to create a fuller story. There could be a contest where people submit story lines that use most if not all of the in game content. I'd like a sense of completion when Guardian is finished. Make one of the conquests be complete the story in Solo and make two others things that can be completed solo without impressive gear. Like, "do all the bounties" (in a story that makes all the bounties come up only once that would work). That one could also be completed in regular season mode. It would be a good crossover one. Things like that. I'd also like the in game zones to be clearable. That means when you finish with an Act no more bad guys spawn there (unless it's part of the larger story). Since it's season only it's not a problem. Rifts and Grifts will always be there but cache mats will not be farmable. It's not meant to be played after the journey is done. For that sense of completion that we don't get from the game currently.Hamiltonz5 1h
1h Design Philosophy of ~1 primal in 500 legendaries Blizzard has never stated explicitly what the primal drop rate is in Patch 2.5.0. For the first iteration of primals, it was 1% of all legendary drops on the PTR. For the second iteration, it was stated to be more rare; however, no number was given. On live Patch 2.5.0, the primal drop rate seems to be ~1/500. Happy hunting. This is based on data from 4 people who explicitly reported regular/ancient/primal. Name Regular Ancient Primal Saydin 675 76 1 Wyen 2040 212 6 Cro4ever 1400 147 2 TimeWaster 1483 141 3 Total 5598 576 12 These numbers are consistent with the data from 8 others who reported ~6500 legendary drops and 10 primals. If you want to add your data, please post it.MicroRNA14 1h
1h S10 Possible Exploit Hi Bliz.. I have been practising lvling 1-70 on HC (HC NS, not PTR). Tonight I got a rainbow goblin (without farming goblings) at lvl 7. The results were 23 imperial gems of each type, leroics crown at 100%, 100s of DBs, tonnes of mats, and very high level 10 WD kicking !@# items. I have a video of this which I am happy to share, I think these drops shouldn't be available until at least lvl 60. It is so OP and XP, not sure of the chances to get a rainbow gob, but this is potential extremely fast lvling if people know how to speed farm goblins. Can we restrict RB gobs to lvl 61+? Happy S10 all Stabilos (EU Server)Stabilos45 1h
1h The Season 10 Journey Tracker is up!!! One of the mods from Diablo fans has put this tracker together since season 7 I think, here's the links: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/211245-season-journey-tracker http://d3resource.com/journey/SeaBigBear1 1h
1h Eskandiel Eskandiel has a ridiculous one shot mechanic. Please fix this boss. Diablo 3 is a brilliant game, but this basically ruins any desire to play. I've gotten to the end of G-rifts with 3 minutes left only to get killed by Eskandiel and have him repeatedly one-shot me immediately upon spawning and been unable to finish the G-rift. I don't mind a challenge, but if you respawn and within 3 seconds of respawn you're one-shot, that's no fun man. That's just ignorant.Glimmers3 1h
1h Primal Ancients: Show off your finds! show off your Godly findsBossypants110 1h
2h No Disire As much as I have played this game..i just cant get a desire to even log in anymore. I'm just wondering if anyone else feels the same. no new content nothing really to farm for. primial wont do it for me/ sighAysrian9 2h
2h S10 4 man meta? Hey all, I've played pretty much every season, always solo. This season I would actually try to make an attempt at getting pretty high up on the solo Crusader hammerdin leaderboards. However, I know to do that I'll need to get pretty high up in both paragon and Caldesan's, and 4 man meta is the place to do that. I have no experience in that area, anybody who does know what it is shaping up to be this season? Also where can I go for some guides? Just youtube search it? I don't know what I want to play for 4 man yet, but I would like to play a 4 man alt that can rapidly farm DB solo and then play whatever spec is needed for 4 man play. Any advice is welcome, thanks.Omnifiend16 2h
2h Make ancients and primals be upgrade instead rng And make it expensive. Mats in cube recipe or smthing. This way we still need to farm but it's fair spent time reward not random and frustration. What use do we have for looting primal blackthorne? That would also make non ancient items worth keepingKaelos2 2h
2h Impale DH needs to be nerfed I've played solely witch doc since game release 5 years ago. I've never been a fan of the bow and arrow style of killing monsters, or demon hunters in general. A few days ago I got this crazy idea to try the shadow build out because killing things with a shank looked like a lot of fun. After just 2 days I had a basic set of gear with 2.5m dps and I was actually having a blast vaulting all over the place, and watching things die diablo 2 teeth style. Now, this shouldn't be a thing. Blizzard does not like people trying new things and having fun. So what gives devs? Please nerf Impale build like you did to witch doc RoE 1 day before new season starts. We aren't supposed to be having fun like this.XxTaZzLoCCxX21 2h
2h T13 rift in 5min It's too much for a solo player. Even NS I'm barely able to do it. I decided I needed a stash tab so I ran S9 and did everything but that and was unable to get the tab. A huge waste of time and effort.bsundbdmn4 2h
2h My final contribution to you, Blizzard I have played your games for a long long time. Almost all your games to be true. I don't like the way to company is going these days. 1. Your communication with the players is terrible this days. In some games we do not have any news about development. In WoW and even can't find the PvP templates (basic stats info). The community massively ask you for something and you do exactly the opposite. 2. RNG dominating in every game. It's ok in Diablo, but boring to the others. Infinite grind to achieve what you want is not a good idea. 3. Huge investment in cosmetic but the game play improvements are abandoned. (WoW cries)(Hots matchmaking sent you a hug)(Diablo3... a minute of silence...) 4. All games are becoming so casual and mechanically uninteresting. (no deep) 5. Copy ideias from one game to improve another one can be good but can also be terrible, and I think you are doing this wrong. 6. The art design is not good as was in older days. (a personal opinion) 7. Your new ideas for difficulty is boring: Just grow numbers infinitely. 8. You lost your passion to make (amazing, hard, full of details, engaged, original, dramatic) games. I wish you can make great games again and I will return to play then if you do. But for now it's my goodbye to you, dear Blizzard. There are some companies making good games outside your universe to I stay supporting you.uian3 2h
2h Loot message for non-clanners I rly want to see loot msgs to non-clanners. Clan loot msg for me the only thing i join clans. Especially for PA. If i m non clanner i ve to check every item if it s PA or not which that is not i want.Shazam6 2h
3h How much would you pay for the Necromancer? Blizzard is obviously trying to figure out a good price for the pack at the moment. So how much would you pay for the pack? In the games current state I'd be willing to spend 5$ on the necromancer. Maybe, just maybe 10$ if I saw something really cool that knocked my socks off. Their higher ups are probably pushing for 20$. Just let me tell you Blizzard, there's no way in hell.frogg626243 3h
3h "LoN" for Primals "LoN" for Primals. Hi guys. I have been thinking about the idea put forward about LoN for Primals and I like it. For several reasons. First: the idea of getting a "LoN" (or a shoulder, or a helmet, or...doesn't have to be two rings) for primals which would give like "+150-200 damage per item" instead would bring back the build diversity first introduced by the original LoN, which was a good idea. But now with Primals you could step it up. You could build something potentially more powerfull (but still less powerful than other current set builds like Hydra Wizard). Second: Getting Primals is hard and this "Primal LoN" build would come in many shapes and sizes depending on what you have found. Imagine finding a new Primal which allows your build to completely change. Now that would be awesome. Loot hunt would return. Big time! Build diversity would sky rocket. Plus it would feel (and be) quite powerful. This in my opinion would make Diablo 3 great for years to come.Arkivar6 3h
3h HOTS Amazon Cassia I saw the new Hots info, and there will be a new Diablo hero, the amazon Cassia. Do they use Hots as a test for new/old Diablo classes to add? First they put the necromancer in Hots and after it was announced as a dlc for Diablo... will they use the same pattern for the Amazon?KyubiVal46 3h
3h Looks like site leaderboards acctually updated Was surprised to season 9 leader boards matching the in game leader boards (at least from what I remember can't check since not at home). Dukus: Demon Hunter #66 Crusader #157 Witch Doctor # 420 (got to love that low population and perma death hardcore seasonal lol) You find yourself on the boards?Dukus1 3h
4h Missing Legendary Gem I was just playing this morning, Leveling up a Gogok of swiftness on my Barbarian. I had it up to level 50. I then took it out of his Amulet and put it into my stash box. I switched to my Crusader so I could level it up more. After I completed a level 70 GR I looked through my Legendary Gems so I could level it up to 55, but it was not there. I have since looked back onto my Barbarian and through his gear. It is gone. Also I have been experiencing some lag this morning in my game. Not a lot, but my characters have frozen for a few secs.DarkLegion11 4h
4h way too many bugs mathael causes my comp to have no cursor for one another one is my WW barb will sometimes float in the air WW ing another is the barb will sometimes WW w.o any swords !!! lol way too many... blizz fix ur actJericho3 4h
5h Any idea Sanguiry Vambracers ICD? Anyone tested or have any idea of the ICD of the bracers?Weaver3 5h
5h S10 or NS for you? Are you going to join season 10 or stick to non-season? I'm still undecided. I like starting over, it's fun. But I also don't need anything from the season, already have my stash tabs. I just think, I already have a powerful character that can farm for primals, and while I play season and build that guy up, I'm missing out on primal hunting time with my non-season toons. What do you plan on doing?Primate28 5h
5h Leoric's Shinbone in patch 2.4 hello all im looking for Leoric's Shinbone for about 6hours without luck that item can be found in same place as usual? or have been moved to another location or removed from game?Inaho9 5h
5h Diablo II Remastered Hello Blizzard, hello Diablo Community, recently I noticed the Starcraft I remastered version. I love this idea to "pimp" old games with a new graphic and dont touch the original game design. I would love to see a remastered version of Diablo II. Blizzard do you ever consider to do your Diablo community this favor? +++ Dont let the original Diablo II game design die +++None9 5h
5h Deluxe Eddition Is it possible to upgrade my standard original Diablo 3 to the deluxe version? I want wings :(Luridbane4 5h
6h Music thought for diablo 4 Has anyone else heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ_LbvYw5s0 'LORD', from the anniversary cd. Apparently by Matt Ulmen. It really has that diablo feeling to it, and it's a shame this wasn't in Diablo 3. Anyone agree this is the sound needed for diablo 4? Maybe hire Matt Uleman back Blizz. Please do! His music was so unsettling and hauntingly beautiful.Maximoos2 6h
6h PTR ERROR PTR so when i try log on to PTR server i only get the server not avaiable try again later 34200 error are they down or?Enjou3 6h
7h 1-70 leveling? why are we still using such an old mechanic? why not just start at level 70 stats. make a character, bam, its ready to go paragon leveling is fine but the 1-70 stuff needs to go if your afraid new players would be overwhelmed with all the abilities, just gate it to story mode so they have a place to learn itCheezusCrust7 7h
7h Thoughts on the Armory To begin with I very much like the addition of the armory, but I do have a couple thoughts/ideas about it. It seems very useful for a well established profile, complete with fully optimized gear for multiple builds per class in softcore mode. It would be nice if u could also save builds by class as well as by avatar, this would be especially useful when having to delete a character with a build u like. Secondly, when an item is not available to the character a menu of like items in stash to chose from would be an excellent QoL improvement. The ability to import builds from profile data would be helpful, for instance people at the top of the leaderboard or perhaps a non season character. As for gems a selection menu similar to the one described above that allows u to pick the one u want instead of automatically taking the highest value available (i.e.. iceblink, toxin, etc. for zdps toons). Like I said just a couple thoughts I had while playing with it earlier, overall I think its a great new addition to the game. Thanks for continuing to add improvementsEdipusWrecks4 7h
7h GR forest A to B map constant lag spikes That need fixin boyzKaelos0 7h
7h D3 and its lack of content Explain to me why a small company like GGG (Path of Exile) can push out more content, arguably better content, and keep their game constantly evolving because of this and Diablo III, part of one of the biggest gaming giants in the world, struggles to make enough changes to each season to even make them feel SLIGHTLY different?Slox36 7h
8h Kicked from my own hosted game....What. I made a game in the subject of Monster Slaying for Act 1 bounties, made it public, then the 3 public joiners decide to rift instead, they call me the odd one out, and then i get kicked from my own game because i wanted to do bounties. WHY!? I AM HOSTING THE GAME! Please turn off host vote kick ffs, this is really irritating and it wastes my time when i was almost done with the bounties in the first place.Dragonblud45 8h