General Discussion

Jul 11, 2012 yawn pretty much my feeling about d3 at this point.....BortSimpsons2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 The quite overpowered. Melee Wizards. I rolled one as my third 60, all im going to say, is 750k gold in and I am facerolling act 3 inf.Peperono0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Only 1 defensive stat huh? ... Now this is interesting to me because DAILY I see elites with more than 1 "defensive" stat. So this is either just smoke being blown at us or the system DOES NOT WORK properly. Anyone else second this? Once this is full of responses can we please get an explanation from a blue? My prediction is that they meant that's the limit in norm, nm or hell, because it sure is not how it works in inferno.Weism3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 WHAT ABOUT WITCH DOCTORS ??? Can we get some attention now please? Its only been a couple months, I think we're due though.Gauss0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Everybody else is doing this So why shouldn't I? Why I am leaving Diablo 3 My D3 experience is different than most of you, in that my game is in a different language. There was no way to change it to English, so right away my Diablo 3 had no story line and was lacking from the beginning. I kept at it, translating little by little to the point where I could recognize good items from bad. This was made possible by the limited amount of desirable stats. All I needed to know were the main stats and, then the resistance to all, crit chance and damage, and life on hit. Language barrier aside, this game had potential and I wanted to give it every chance I could to be awesome. I tried and tried, and i was farming act 3 and 4 in Inferno, but it was just unrewarding. Act 2 was much easier and dropped almost the same loot. The only problem was that finding loot was unbearably boring. I would just fill my inventory with yellow items, identify them all, then more than likely sell them all to a vendor. I would repeat this process until I found a descent item worth selling on the auction house, after about 3 packed inventories with rares. This quickly got as boring as it sounds. I see the developers always defending their choices by saying it is what players want. Players dont want a remake of diablo 2, they want new and exciting things. They couldnt be more wrong. The entire time I was playing Diablo 3, I tried to relive my best moments I had in Diablo 2. I really tried, but it felt more like my short and sweet WoW experience. Diablo 2 was the perfect dungeon crawler. Diablo 3 did however need to be made, but it should have just been an evolved version of Diablo 2, more content, but much of the same content. Nobody would be complaining about that at all. Diablo 2 is just a little dated now. Number 1 flaw in my opinion~~Match making and the Auction house. I know diablo 2 had 3rd party "auction houses" and currency sharing sites, or whatever they are called, but they werent for everybody. They were also not required by any means. What I miss about diablo 2 was finding a great item, then making a namable public game telling people why they should join your game. After making a game titled "***** item here" you would wait for people to come and make you offers on your item. In the mean time, you could farm some more, level up a bit, or just sit back. This down time lengthened the longevity of Diablo 2 by a long shot. You could be advertising your item for hours and you wouldn't feel like you wasted a minute. You were also forced to deal with other people and it was really fun. If Diablo 3 had recreated this in any way, I am sure I would be playing it right now. Diablo 3 is so anonymous. I made two friends while playing 200+ hours. I didn't even like playing with them becuase I felt they slowed me down. I never once felt compelled to talk to people (unless I needed a translation) and i was never slowed down by this. Now this is not the only reason I am done with this game, but it is the number 1 reason. Number 2 reason being itemization, but thats been done 10000 times by other people. Lets see if Torchlight 2 can get it right some how.Pye0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 for those that are on loop with patch update hit play... go to options ... change language... let it restart...problem solved. then change language back after dl starts its that simpleschredder0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 WHAT ABOUT WITCH DOCTORS Seriously what the hell. You're paying so much attention to all the other little tiny things here and there like little bandaids on a gaping gushing hemorrhaging wound. 20% of the gameplay is broken right here with Witch Doctors. 1 out of the 5 classes needs some serious attention and there hasn't been a MUTTER about them in weeks.Gauss0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 How I would of tweaked the story (spoilers) I find the story in act 1 to be a bit of a waste, seeing as how all Magda is after is Eldruin, by order of Belial...for what purpose? The sword is unique in that it can destroy any target as long as the wielder has righteous just intent, so it would be useless to demons. Counter argument: Well Belial just wants the sword to DEPRIVE Tyrael of having it. Wrong. Magda demands Cain reforge the sword, so clearly Belial wants it fixed and usable, but why? Here is where I think some better writing could of been applied: Belial's motivation for the sword should have been to corrupt it, to change it so that it would be capable of doing the opposite, that as long as the wielder had an evil unjust intent, the sword would destroy anything it came in contact with. I will note that it SEEMS Blizzard was thinking the same thing, for when you encounter the FIRST shard, one of the goons says "It is turning." After that one line though we never ever find out why Belial wanted the sword. So here is my idea, Belial should of already been in on Diablo's plan to meld all the lords of hell into one, knowing he would have to be killed himself to accomplish this goal, HOWEVER, he would of had the very crucial task, the most IMPORTANT task, of claiming Tyrael's sword, and corrupting it. He would know the sword was destined to fall to earth from the prophecy of the end days, so it would of just been a matter of time. Now why would the lords of hell need a sword capable of destroying anything? To destroy the Diamond Gates! And furthermore, the Crystal Arch. It would have been, in my humble opinion, that much more badass if Tyrael at some point in Act 2 or 3 lost his sword, and had to cope without it, only to witness the Prime Evil shatter the Diamond Gates with it, and then in the end during the final battle, reclaim it from Diablo, and simultaneously reclaiming his angelic power, would purify the sword, and deliver a crucial blow to Diablo, to make slaying him feasible for the hero. I just prefer epicness in all things :*( Thanks for reading.Cove6 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Bashiok, You Make Me lol ... It definitely feels like World of Warcraft ,though. From the auction house, to the poor and bland items, to the art direction, to the dumbing down of customization mechanics, etc. How is it not WoW? I basically feel like everything in the game has been influenced by WoW.YourBigDaddy0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Laggy servers recently? Just wondering if anyone has been experiencing mostly minor, but also some major lag during their games recently. I don't believe It's due to my internet connection because I never lag on anything else and have quite a fast/good connection for gaming. For reference and comparability however I am using ATT U-verse.Dooflop0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Hey blizz can we get a response on bot issue? It would be nice if you would reassure us that something is being done about the bots and the inflation of gold. Gold is worthless now and the top items are now millions and millions of gold. Can something please be done about this?Tahnit4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 just a simple question regarding spam bots how much money do the spammers pay blizz to advertise their sites in the channels? if they don't pay anything, would blizz ever do anything about the mass spammers? you guys must get several hundreds, if not thousands, of reports a day and yet i see the same websites advertising over and over again.Bandages4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Armour set pieces?? Hey, little help here please! Has anyone found any armour sets yet, or pieces thereof? I'm not seeing any in the AH, and I don't know of any of friends that have any... Now I'm not in inferno yet, and my highest char is lvl56.. But so far I've seen 1 miserably useless legendary gauntlet and no sets. I've got 5 chars going and all in nightmare or higher. So i've run through the game 7 times now and found nothing. Do you have to be in inferno to find them? Has anyone found any yet? I know you don't have to be lvl60 to get them as the Game Guide shows a few pieces with min reqs of lvl22 or 40... But if any one would be so kind as to enlighten the noob that I am, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!Rejlord0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Inferno Act 3 Live stream!!! Come check it out!!! http://www.twitch.tv/farbeysdenMiC2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Logging out for like 6 months. I'm taking a long close to indefinite break from this game. I've gotten sick of it. I *MIGHT* get on to play with my brother every now and then, but I realized I had more fun at work today than I did playing this game. In fact, this game was more stressful. I realized that stacking as much MF as I could, I've seen no real upgrades on some gear slots since act 1 normal. I'm at the end of nm on one of my characters. That's depressing. I know it took a while sometimes in D2 but that's just ridiculous. With the nerfs to chests and items lying around the world, that just makes my blood boil. This game doesn't feel like diablo. A diablo game is one where you get awesome gear and you close to 1-shot everything. I know I haven't hit inferno yet, but I've noticed fights are more long and drawn out. This is a HUGE issue for me because what made farming efficient in D2 was being able to practically 1-shot everything. It doesn't feel efficient here, I don't feel "powerful" it feels lame. And the thing that sucks is I felt like we would be even MORE powerful in this game than in d2 by the way the game was shown to us. I'm hoping things will change, but who knows maybe I'll be more productive with my time now that I've lost all interest in this. On my way out though I have one last suggestion for blizz: come up with a way of destroying items to buff items we already have, and make a way for us to get more powerful items to keep buffing them with. After you buff your items up to a certain level then you need items that are even more powerful to continue upgrading. add in an infinite dungeon that becomes the source of this ever-repeating cycle. Then you can unnerf drop rates in the normal world and tweak the infini world to maximize RMAH profit off of people who want to 1-shot everyone else in the PVP battlegrounds, this game just doesn't feel fun right now.RedBeard2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Tell me which part of D2 should be in D3? I admit I'm not that that hardcore to play D2 into max level. My max level is 66 Assasin and I'm stuck at the kurast because my principle back then was "I have to clear everything". when I create sorcrerers, I break that promise and just teleport play and portal to regain instant mana then do teleport again, reach waypoint look around for the same symbol that show the quest lies near of it (e.g waypoint in jungle marsh). So when D3 launch, I didn't really pay attention too much about people forum, beta test etc. I just want to play the game. I admit the 1st month or so, it is good because I still try to defeat Act 3. But after some logic flawed there, I think I have to wait for the patch or so to nerf the damage and it happens. But I was expecting more than that. I expect the loot was changed, the difficulty was not that blatant, the story not that linear, etc etc but that just my opinion. After all people always talk about "This game lost D2 touch". So tell me, like I said I'm not playing all classes not even really master it because I only do it single player in D2 but here is my thought about D2. 1. Am I the one that think every classes in D2 has their core spells?Like assasins, is there a people that really want to play other build like Tiger Strike build capped since it's the easiest, it's the fastest?Trap build, tried that once but I don't really like it because I love fighting and hitting enemy. As a sorcrerer, I failed my 1st sorcrerer by not maximizing one spell, Ice blast. The next sorc, I maximize it and Firewall and there you go, easy play. Thunder sorc, anyone playing it?Lightning spec need a lucky because you will hit for maximum damage but in other day you can hit for like 1, 1, 1. 2. What is fun in Diablo 2?In multiplayer, I play barbarian and my brother play paladin, we stunlocked the boss in river of flames LOL thanks to some mana pot that regen instantly and full rejuvenation pot and don't forget that epic Horadric Cube. In here, you can't do that, we are limited by our resources.. 3. Anyone ever do Barbarian Leap from Kurast to another Kurast?I remember in nightmare, I was swarmed by tons of enemy and I can't find my way out, so I just pressed my right click to other screen, hoping to find some land that can save my life and "Hooopp" that barbarian leap and we laugh so hard. I think some of that fun should be in D3 also, in D3 my friend barbarian do a leap which increase his armor by 300% or so and he dies instantly IN THE AIR because an elite just smash his character..really in the air?lol. I can't tell you how hard I laugh at him and he stare at his monitor asking "is this fun?a skill that should increase your armor just cost your life" oh and this is before 1.0.2 in Inferno lol. there will be more and I hope everyone can post what they think it's fun in D2 because I might playing it again for fun but this is the correlation that I can give from 3 points above. 1. D3 provide choice at early game, but not in late game because in late game max min is everything. An easy way to make a choice is to make one spell contribute to other. Like fire sorc, increasing points in fire blast will make meteor damage increased by 5% or something. But I see, you removing that thing for balance things. So everything go toward balance and simplicity..and removing replayability or customization which is a big factor in any levelling game. But the same thing happen in D3 is some classes still depend on one spell, mostly for defensive like serenity/smokescreen. 2. Too many limitations, like you can't do town portal in here or there. Have you ever heard that running is one of the basic strategy, hoping for enemy to follow and lost their momentum and we're ready to strike back. There is no potion for our resources. That one, should be in CD. Our health pot should have no CD. 3. if you can make something unique like, anyone remember the forgotten tower when you enter there you will find a flame that create a symbol like a star?At first I don't realize that but after died several times there, you know it..It's a surprise, It's an element of the game, it's like a music that you dislike at first, but after several attempt of listen it carefully, you get the 'feel', you got the element of surprise why this music was created, why this music is good and I feel that D3 doesn't have that. Last sentence, R.I.P light radius, faster hit recovery, stamina, fastest run speed and +1 to <insert skill/classes> skills. Welcome home increase gold radius and improper spell in some improper gear (WD gear but has some barbarian spell/fury). Best moment in D2? When you hit 3 Tiger Strike, 3 Cobra Strike, and switch it fast to Phoenix Strike (if you have burst of speed and additional ASPD at another 1 or 2 strike) release it with Dragon Tail, your screen is like a fireworks in new year haha. Best moment in D3? I pick a gear, w00t it's an upgrade, I will take it no matter what stats is it. Oh and getting a weapon from AH and expecting it to give me ton of dps, in the end it doesn't give me any benefit at all because it's the same total output even though the DPS listed there and aspd etc etc stats is the same. /scratch my headtyo0720 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Game you'd most like to play! Title says it all. What kind of game would you most like to play? Lets try to keep the "diablo 3 but awesomer" and blizzard bashing out of this. Mine would be a grand theft auto style game, but in space, and you play as han solo, farting around in the millenium falcon, smuggling spice, shooting aliens in bars, taking on odd jobs, being a criminal. A close second would be an rpg, done up all pretty, and with the same attention to detail as skyrim, but set in 1 random small town town and during a zombie apocalypse. Imagine a game where you get to run around a complete small town, free to do whatever you want, with zombies, It would be amazing. Main quest could be something like "find your family" but when you do, right at the end, your zombie wife is eating your kids. Maybe you could gather materials from the few hardware stores around, fortify your house, build it a little better, defend it against zombies, go out and attack bandits, help people, hurt people, love people up. If done right it could even be better than Han Solo: The Game.Isosceles3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Online only pointless? Was there truly any point for online only? When I first heard the game was going to be online only I supported the decision. Its become quite clear that the game being online only doesn't help anything. Maphacks are already out and bots are everywhere. It barely delayed them if at all. Blizzard should have just given users an offline mode. I wouldn't have used it but I could understand those that did.MSN1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 where the hell is the new patch! it say i need to download the new patch to play, but it say GAME IS UP TO DATE. WTF IS GOING ON!Xavierkress0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Found a gem hidden within some D3 videos... Went from video to video, and got lost...ended up on a Hooters Girl Hoola-Hooping... Cheers~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND41BOzqVoA&feature=relatedSiKJoven2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Patching & regions I just want to point out that the way that Blizzard sold D3 and then allocated regions and then perform patching is somewhat stupid for people outside out of USA. I bought my game from a local game shop in Australia. When I installed the game and created a character, I had no abosultely no idea that by default I was creating a character on the USA server. At no point, did the game ask me what server do I want to create a character on. So when it comes to weekly patching, I have to wait for longer than normal because my client is actually EU (eventhough I bought it in Australia) and I play on USA server as I had no idea that I was defaulted to it. So my question is this? Why the **** are you selling games in Australia with an EU client only to make them default to play on a USA server? Now I have to download US client and do full reinstall... great... 7GB download waiting...FOXXX0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 The launcher refuses to work; help please? I downloaded patch 1.0.3b, and the game became unbearably laggy, so i took a break. When i go back to play the game again, now the launcher will not work at all. First, it would start downloading the exact same patch again, but this time an error came up that said i needed to uninstall my antivirus program (we use avast); this kept happening several times. Then i close it out, and re-open it. This time, it's stuck on updating tools. For 45 minutes, the game stayed at 0% complete updating. I do the same closing and re-opening, now the launcher wont even show up on my screen I have no idea wtf is going on with my game, does anyone possible know what is happening?Wubbachicken0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 need help im at a patching loop again when theres a new patch my d3 doesnt patch it just enters the game when i try to log in it says that it needs patching and will close the game when the game close it goes back to the launcher but still shows that the game is up to date when i enter again just repeats itself can anyone help me? i want to play again asap thxNetchi0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 why i cant log in to the americas server?? he say got new patch .. but no update when i open my d3..any1 got same prob here?AnDeRz20 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 My d3 play for tonight! (epic story) Logged on, started up act 3. 1st elite pack invulnerable, frozen. Atl + f4. Open steam, wait for sale....Doombrew0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Staff of Herding question - Confused... So my first run through the game on normal I think I got the plans for the staff of herding(I had no clue what it was). Is it possible to give the plans to the blacksmith w/o any of the other items? I ask this because I have killed izzy 25-30 times and no plan drops since, and when I visit the blacksmith it shows he can upgrade to the nightmarish staff of herding, and the original is required. I never made the original. I have every other item but the plans. It's driving me insaneShicken13 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 If you are having issues with 1.3 patch Go to account (in game screen) Change language to spanish then exit game and click on the game icon ... it will download the patch after this just change back to american/english language and done! :)Khajuraho0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Would you rather? Would you rather: a) Fight infinite packs of invulnerable minions fast extra health jailer phase beasts or b) Have your nuts crushed slowly with a hot iron?PMurph5 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Blizzard Just Let Me Know Blizzard just let me know where you stand on the issue of bots. As a legitimate player, one who does not bot or buy gold, everyday that goes by my ability to compete in the gold ah arena diminishes. Its absolutely frustrating having over 30 million gold and not being able to purchase a suitable upgrade to my current weapon because all upgrades are now over 100 million. I don't blame the players, because of botters and gold sellers gold's value is diminishing so fast that realistically they have to post items up for these outrageous sums just so they can compete. You guys have not addressed this issue and you absolutely need to. If you want to turn your heads and say do whatever then do so because currently its getting to the point that where I feel like an idiot for not botting. I sit there and farm for 3-5 hours a day while someone else can have there bot run all day making my gold intake look like chump change. So please just tell me, do you condone botting? Should I go get a bot? If not please tell me what you are doing to do to deal with this issue heck at the very least acknowledge the issue.Koanan1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Bots wowow omg Just watched a vid on youtube and the bots are now so sophisticated...*puke* I wont post the name or the vids cause it have link to download this bot but Navigate the world intelligently with no preconfiguration! Attacks monsters and breakables using availables skills! Opens doors, chests, and manipulates environment objects! Automatically picks and retains desirables items! Automatically sell/salvage/repair items and much more! I say first BAN all Ip coming from China to other REgion like european and America that will probably not resolve the problem but maybe it can contain it in each different region or zone all regions like Guildwars2 will do.MADinQuebec6 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Achievements... what's the point? What is the point of having achievements if all they do is give you a flashy banner, why not give items, this way people will look to do achievements (i.e. playing the game) and not farm. Just a thought.toothnnail0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 What you want in pvp? Say it out now I hope the Pvp game later on will have something team vs team (cooperative vs cooperative) mode, each team assigned into hell or heaven, which has it's "keep" or "main room", one team who is able to break into the other's keep and take their flag will be successful. I think this on top of just people killing one another will be a lot more fun. Another idea is also one team can be the "corrupted" side (like those corrupted angels in heavens) and the teams have to work together among the different class to work out the keep/flag taking What's your idea/expectation on the pvp which will be on patch 1.1? Let's talk about it nowYam9 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Game is a boring grind. Nothing of interest really happens. Going through the same content over and over and getting 99% worthless drops. Maybe occasionally getting an item worth a few mil which I can put toward upgrading my gear. The events aren't fun, the optional dungeons aren't fun and usually poorly designed (the fortified bunker in act 3, for example). The gear isn't fun; there aren't any cool abilities that gear has like in D2. It's just mainstat +vit +ar +critdmg / chance and maybe MF. Finding a legendary is the equivalent of buying a scratch off ticket and upon scratching it off, a cartoon fist comes out and punches you in the face. There is no "rewarding" feeling playing this game. The game feels relatively polished through the first 3 difficulties but inferno is just sloppy. If champion packs are supposed to be the real "end game" then why does it seem that no attention was paid into tuning their affixes? Facerolling an entire act and then running into a pack that is literally impossible to kill is not fun. Dying to unavoidable attacks is not fun, enrage timers are not fun. I'm guessing this is why my friends list is steadily dwindling and I find myself playing this game less and less.BortSimpsons30 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 pls find a way to improve group playing group playing in inferno need to be improved , i have several real life friends in D3, when we try to play as team ,the difficulty could be raised quite much. we are beating by mobs like crazy,then we went to crazy and never trying again as a team. this really suckshellbeer0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 I hope in PvP... That they have different ranks or brackets for whatever level you are, but also all the lvl 60 players would have their stats ranked. For example someone who just hit 60 would never be placed with someone who is farming A3 inferno. Their DPS, Res, etc would be taken into a formula. There could be rankings within each bracket, and the tops guys would still get their E-pride. I don't see a problem with this. It would still encourage people to use the RMAH and Blizzard would still make the same profit, but people wouldn't be getting rolled by the guys who spent hundreds on their gear.BiggTerror1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Back to the grind I had hopes there might have been more in today's patch to address the gameplay, but it looks like I'm still on the same schedule: 1. Play an hour or two for 3-4 nights on Hell to raise gold for repairs. 2. Play 15-20 minutes in Inferno. 3. Spend the gold to repair. 4. Repeat at step 1.Tayls250 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Lineage Ethernity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlLXVoLnHs&feature=g-vrec This is how you should make a game Blizzard. Thx Ncsoft.Minare0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Suggestion - Viewing items that were sold Dangit - I just put up 8 items for sale. I'd like to think i'm fairly educated on the value of certain stats having 200 hours in the game, but apparently not. I'm thinking two of them were priced a little low because they were sold immediately. Due to my excessive drinking I can't remember what the stats were for the given items that sold so I can not learn from my mistake. I can NOT view the item's stats in the Completed tab. As a consumer, I see the digital storage of those item/stats being fairly cheap, however, extrapolated I could see why you (Blizzard) chose not to have this option because of the tens of thousands of transactions that take place weekly (if not daily). How about at least a 30 day window of being able to view that actual item info in the completed tab? I'm flexible on the window of time, but at least give me 24 hours to figure out what the heck I did wrong?Switters2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Does inferno mean indestructible ? My gear is as close as you can get without having to spend 250$ or 300 million for 2 more points in Dex or Resist or etc. The mobs lock you in place and your a sitting duck. If you Kite they pull you back to them and kill you. If you run away they lock you in place and one shot you. I'm lost as to how this is fun in anyway ? The drops are horrible, even after 10 deaths and finally defeating a mob I feel cheated I don't feel like i have accomplished anything at all! I feel no reward, I feel cheated by the game. I know there are millions of posts just like this and 99% of the D3 customer base is almost completely dissatisfied with the game. Why wont you repair this broken game. 200,000 gold in repairs not even 10k in loot ? Let me just say this, How do you expect anyone to recommend D3 to friends or family ? Seriously !kidcriticus6 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Before Release Versus Now: How do you feel? Did D3 live up to your expectations? Why or why not?Rain3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Suggestions for categorizing elite affixes DISCLAIMER: These are my opinions and observations of Inferno elite/champion affixes. While some players who spend more time playing D3 (haha) than I or most average players on Inferno would disagree, I am merely stating my observations and I know for a fact that they can seem biased or flawed. I would prefer it if people actually posted something construtive towards my suggestions instead of "u failz!1." I'll try to keep this short, simple, and to the point. Based on the CM response to a particular topic, I believe it would be a better design practice to split off the third list of affixes into two different lists: Aggressive Aggressive CC (Limit 1) Fast Jailer Waller Teleporter Frozen Aggressive Damage (Limit 1) Fire Chains Desecrator Electrified Mortar Molten Plagued Reflect DamageThe reasoning behind my suggestion is that some things are (seemingly) redundant IE: Molten and Plague, Jailer and Frozen. If you look at the original third list, at least 3 CC abilities (Frozen, Jailer, and Waller) prevent or alter movement and attack positioning while 2 of them (Plague and Molten) provide close range damage over time. Because of the original third lists' lack of limits and grouping of the various effects, I believe that this is one of the reasons why Inferno seems to have a fluctuating difficulty in regards to it's elite/champion packs: redundant affixes. By splitting up the original third list known as "Aggressive" into two different lists, I believe that this can actually make the difficulty curve of the elite/champion packs to be more stable. Since each list is limited to 1 ability, you would see more elites and champions that won't look like a bad roll and force players to restart or skip areas.RayDawg0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Idea-> Stash Space-Add Tabs.+++ I Think Blizz Should Make It Possible To Purchase 2-3 More Tabs In Main Stash. And The Final Tab Is 1mil. On Top Of That The Chest In Town On Your Screen Will Become A Glowing Radiant Chest And Glow All Fancy "Gold Like" For Your Investment . Yes? Or No To This Idea.? Nothing Fantastic But I think Cool. But More Of They Should FIX THE GAME First... Another Thread Will Be Made On That.J3ST3R1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 beat inferno (solo'd diablo) with barb now what do I do?tappman8 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Lineage 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlLXVoLnHs&feature=g-vrec This is how diablo 3 should be made. Thx Ncsoft. Cant wait for PVP in this game.Minare0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 When will there be mics be used? I got these B!A! headphones, that happen to be Diablo headphones. So will i ever be able to use a mic with the game,if so when? Thanks and much love.mdubu3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Jump to first blue post. Proves that there is a legitimate desire among some people to read only the blue posts. So, can we please change the functionality of that button to: "Jump to next blue post" so we can cycle through all blue activity in a 50 page thread?Jalderton4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Diablo 3 Forum Avatars? Just curious when we'll be able to get different forum avatars for Diablo 3. I know I can use all of my different WoW characters or if I select SC2 my avatar is based off of my in-game choice but Diablo 3 I still just have the basic skull. Not that big of a deal but I am curious when we'll have a little bit of individuality and not all be the same dark skull face.Cowboy7 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 fix your game then call me back game is unfinished. shouldnt have released before 2013 or 2014. call me back when pvp is out and things are fixedUNORTHODOX0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 i really need your help i still cant login...just finish the 4-hour-patch and still not working...what should i do next??? please someone help me... :(Reymark0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 account suspending i am a RMAH seller and buyer and couple of transactions were doing smoothly until just now i purchased a weapon and after a while i have been kicked offline with this email: Account Name: miloyliu@me.com BattleTag: Otherguy#1488 This Diablo III account has been locked due to an auction-related issue. Until this issue is resolved, the account will be unavailable for play. Access to the Diablo III auction house is restricted until the account is unlocked. Contact Account Administration to recover access to the account: http://battle.net/support/article/5400055. i don't even know what the hell i was doing wrong, pls unfreeze my account!!!!!!!!Otherguy5 Jul 11, 2012