General Discussion

Jul 18, 2012 if there was a game better, u'd be playing not posting, list your games that we should tryNapalm59 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Authorized third-party programs? Is there any authorized third-party programs that can help say gear swapping?Scud7 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Blizz devs - trying to help out Not sure if you know this or not - you might have missed it during all the testing and polishing you've been hard at work implementing for this game. But in Act 2 the Blazing Guardians - you know the normal trash mobs - their fire ball that they spew out about every 2 seconds - it hits harder than Desecration does. You lose your life almost twice as fast as you do if you are in Desecration. I'm sure you wouldn't want this to be the "way its intended" because that would mean a normal trash mob that is abundent through the Act would have one of the more annoying abilities of Champion packs. That wouldn't be very fun or fair at all - so I'm sure it just got over looked. No worries - just wanted to help out and let you know this little snafu that you need to fix. Oh and the Vicious Magewraiths - you know the tall monsters that spin and look like the things from the 8-bit Zelda - when they are a Champion pack, they are really tall and really large. Which sorta makes them like natural walls. Especially when the AI tells four of them to surround you. Since they are so big, its hard for melee to, you know - move at all. I think though you might have overlooked that fact about them, because you gave them the ability to have Waller, Jailer, Frozen. Oh and you gave them Desecration, Plagued to. So AGAIN - you might have just missed this, but since they naturally tend to wall you in - when all four of them cast barriers (walls) every three seconds and they freeze you or jail you while they do their massive spin attack, you die so fast its gotta be a mistake. Since you can't run away and some melee classes don't have an ability to get away, repetitively over the span of 20 seconds because these mobs hold you in place that long with this terrible roll of affixes and base abilities, you just die a lot. Like I said, I'm sure you just missed those things. I've run into a lot of other "little" things you might want to bother yourself for a few minutes and fix with your game. You know, because its the "little" things that go a long way with your customers. While you're at it too - how about maybe like 3 additional search parameter buttons for that AH you love so much. Might make it easier for people to throw their money at you on the RMAH if they can look for more than 3 stats at a time. Thanks! Edit: I had the brilliant idea that I'll just continue to chime in on this post as I play with other things that I've noticed about your game, that might have slipped through the cracks while you all were hard at work polishing. Did you know that four Champion packs can all cast Plagued at the same time. So that's like, let me check, yeah - four giant puddles of poison that does considerable damage to you very quickly. Now its not as bad as Desecrator and definitely not as bad as the Blazing Guardians abilities - buts it pretty powerful stuff. Especially when melee has to, you know, stand in it to fight a mob. But here's the tricky part that I think might have gotten over looked. Did you know that those four Champions can cast Plagued at the same time, about every 4 or 5 seconds? Yeah - I know, I was totally shocked too! That means that in about 20 seconds, the large open space you are fighting them in is flooded with poison. Meaning that the entire floor of the room does damage to you so badly that you have to run away and make them chase you into another room. But when you get into that next room - GUESS WHAT - yeppers, they all four cast four more puddles of poison on the ground and then four seconds later they do it again. Weird. Must be a glitch - you should take a look at that and fix it asap. Again, its those little things... Oh and the folks in towns that heal you - we shouldn't have to click on them and pick an item out of their pop up window that says "Receive a Blessing". Because, I'm not sure if you caught it, but that's the only thing they do. So its sorta weird that we have to take that extra step to pull up their drop down menu, so to speak, to get them to do the only thing they do.Polrayne0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Will Blizzard ban those who scam $1000s? I was scammed (by Gugones#1559) for 11m gold with a item switch when he changed the item when adding a gem to the window. I had confirmed the item but did not reconfirm after he added the gem (which he had asked if I would buy along with the weapon). I realize Blizzard has disavowed any responsibility for scamming (though their technology enables it) and claims they will not provide refunds, etc. Nonetheless, I assumed they would be interested in hearing about consistent scammers who degrade their game. After reviewing their website, however, there appears to be no official way to report scammers (or even a place to email regarding scams or scammers). Thus, if a scammer is industrious and takes, say, $1000 worth of gold or items from players off players as a result of scams, it appears that Blizzard wants to remain willfully blind to this fact. Does blizzard have any interest that its game is being used as a vehicle to literally steal money from people? There should at least be mechanism for reporting scammers to help identify them. I realize Blizzard doesn't want to deal with every trade dispute, but if someone is identified by, say, 20 different people as a scammer, I would think they should at least have their account banned. [Edit: There are currently items worth over $1k in the game. I guess one option for a large sum would be to file a police report and then subpoena Blizzard for the relevant player information so that the scammer could be arrested (at least in the US/Canada). I realize that many will say "buyer beware," etc, but that is forunately not the law when it comes to fraud and theft.]Alm6 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Duping is the solution to the D3 economy The poor can't get items or even build wealth to get items they want. The rich have nothing to buy because the poor isn't farming godly items for them while their gold depreciates in value by the day. Duping would lead to items being the new currency of trade (like soj for D2) and give power away from the bot / foreign farmers and even AH flippers. DISCUSS!MasterJay11 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 what is happening? 1) weekly scheduled maintenance didn't happen 2) multiple posts about stealth nerfs 3) multiple posts about duped bows on AH 4) nothing from blues what is happening?ChronoX10 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Suggestion - Character transfers/sales Many people have played on their friend or roomate or significant others account, put in hours upon hours of play time, only to find out that they can't switch their characters over to another account. Please Blizz, allow this. There's no scam, no under-handed sneaky mean piracy, just people wanting to buy the game - if only they can get get their hard-earned badass characters. Does anybody agree?Spoon10 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Put on my rose-tinted glasses when I play D3 For some reason when I wear these when I'm playing D3, the game is like super fun guys. I was a little skeptical at trying it out at first, it felt weird to wear sunglasses inside; but after I bumped up the gamma on my monitor ohhhh man it was so much awesome fun. These rose-tinted glasses made D3 so much more enjoyable, it was as if I could only see the good things about the game when I was wearing them while playing! So much super awesome fun guys, totally go buy some rose-tinted glasses for 5$. They truly make D3 that much more enjoyable. Trust me!Cozrik11 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 [Idea 4 Blizz] Resplendent & other chests fix Since the beginning of gaming, chest are regarded to be the ultimate reward to the players for playing the game. Ever since the nerf that MF will not affect the quality of the chest loot drop, Resplendent and other chests are close to useless. It is especially unrewarding for new players wanting to get good gears from chest. I am fine with the MF nerf, however, instead of keeping the loot quality at the current state where even if you have 5 stacks of NV, you will most probably not be getting any rare at all from a Resplendent Chest, let's do it the same way as how it's rewarding to kill Elite and Bosses after obtaining 5 stacks of NV. 3 stacks of NV - 15% chance of a rare from Resplendent chest 4 stacks of NV- 30% chance of a rare from Resplendent chest 5 stacks of NV - 100% chance of a rare from Resplendent chest 5 stacks of NV - 10% of getting a rare from normal chest Blizz, you want people to play the content, but right now, people are ignoring chest. Please take this into consideration. Thank you!Banwashere41 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 I see a pattern developing In D2, we ran to a boss, killed it, and repeated. in D3, we run through areas, skipping as much of the trash mobs as we can, and kill champ packs (and maybe a boss). And repeat. Maybe in D4 we'll be encouraged to kill trash mobs in addition to champs and bosses?csullivan0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Greatest new feature idea Blizzard, I love diablo 3, however theres this one grim thing thats making it a little sad for me to keep playing. I hate playing this game by myself. All my friends have left :( Can you create a new feature that will let me use my Mastercard to buy new friends to play with? Maybe a bot that gets on vent/teamspeak and will chit chat while we destroy diablo's minions for hours on end?Drakovian0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Diablo 3 is *not* always online ... .... so I just uninstalled it and expected to get a survey .. but alas, there was none. I am so bummed out that this game sucked so bad. (sigh) Blizzard is off my automatic buy list. I hope Bioware doesn't fail me with Dragon Age 3. In closing I would like to say ... RIP Blizzard NorthShadowSpirit3 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 WW Barb vs. Dovahkiin Who wins?AngelEyes14 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 How could you let ppl do that? So, what is going on this let you change trade quantity and there is no lock mechanism? Yes, I got scammed, it was only couple millions, but, how could you let people to do? I was not the first one when I searched the forum, even after many people raised the issue and there is no respond to it... Now I am going to scam more people, what are you going to do about it? ban me?Toomanytoes5 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Natural selection 2 stream come watch! http://www.twitch.tv/olycart NS2!Olycart4 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Is Loot Getting Better??? Yesterday I got 2 legendaries (1 was crap, 1 was decent). Today I got a godly monk fist, 850dps, 391 loh, crit damage + 91. And i got a shield with dex, vit, resist all, crit chance + 8.5. All of this was found with 0 MF gear (only the 5 stacks of nv). Or am I just damn lucky -.-SymX27 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 First video game I ever played Is Diablo 3.. and I absolutely LOOOOVE ITDrakovian0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Item duplication with stash exploit? Is true? I heard about this cheat just now! What's your think, is this true?? Chat: http://epadie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/chat.jpg Cheater: http://epadie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/the-cheater.jpg I hope this is fake and this guy only a scammer.sogat0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Whoever buys ActivisonBlizzard Is an idiot, with blizz garbage nowadays etc etcMuShMaN11 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Diablo 3, step child of Diablo 2 *Spoilers* Everybody hating on Diablo 3 is treating it like a stepchild. Everyone always ridicules and ignores the step child for not being like the rest. But this doesn't mean that the stepchild doesn't have its own positive qualities. Hypothetically speaking, if the stepchild i.e Diablo 3 was sold under a different name, people might have actually praised it! I would like to point out a few good points in Diablo 3 regarding the Epic story writing : 1) Act 1, who would ever have expected Maghda to have such amazing strategic skills to be able to make us collect all the shards (do her legwork) and take everyone else hostage so that we have to give them up. She even killed the only hope (Deckard Cain) the player base felt was the only chance of saving the world from the Prime Evil. This really added a lot of depth for me and made me realize that feeling of hopelessness, that the world was ending. This feeling is key to being able to actually feel and become immersed in the Diablo 3 universe. 2) That twist in ACT 2, the whole time i was wondering who the hell is Belial! This poor trapped Emperor was trying to escape his clutches while covertly helping us to achieve his/our common goal. I was so SHOCKED! to realize that he was Belial! 3) Many people complain that Azmodan was giving away his tactics the whole time, but in reality he was taunting us to go to the most dangerous places where the chances of us dying would be maximized. Blizzard made us feel indestructable and powerful by defeating these impossible challenges. 4) Another major twist in the game was the betrayal of Adria! Come on, no one can see that coming, shes Leah's mother afterall, why would she betray her? I always thought Zoltun Khuul was going to be the big enemy in the end (Despite that fact that he was the end boss for some reason, i guess he just turned evil and we had to put him down!) he kept hinting towards controlling the world, he had to be put down! 5) Why wasn't the Black soulstone destroyed in the end? Instead Diablo was just thrown over the edge. This is because people were so excited about defeating him and jumping in joy, that the 1 Shortbus angel threw him over in excitement, he just wanted to be rid of the evil from their holy place. Completely viable. So guys, stop this hate and enjoy the game for what it is and not just another stepchild! ~Cha ChingBuffMonkey13 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Web version of Auction House Will there EVER be one? I'm losing my bid from work...Chilensin11 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Hey Blizz, I was just banned for using RMAH.. I come home from working, log on to d3, patch and check the RMAH. Buy a few items for 2-5 dollars each. No problem there, items recieved and than look at 1H weapons. I buy one for $30 dollars wait a few minutes, still hasnt arrived so I buy a better one for more money. (with the intentions of selling the other one later on or whatever.) I than notice that the one I previously bought went through and I recieved it. While waiting to see if the second auction goes through I get kicked out to log screen and upon trying to re-log in it says my account has been suspended due to multiple violations of blizzards terms of service. I than go to my account page and it under the Diablo 3 section it says Account Status: Suspended //// Auction House Status: BANNED Has this happened to anyone else? I have tried calling support but they are currently full so it just hangs up on you. Seems like pretty shoddy service for spending money on there items than getting suspended for something I have no idea of? Also I do not exploit, bot, whatever. Just log on and play the game after work :/ TLDR: used RMAH than got suspended. coolDomina43 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Plz send me the link of timezone converter Hi, can anyone please send me the link of the timezone converter that was always given by the admin when they posted the server maintenance tread. I lost the link..can't find it anymore..and I like using that timezone converter..kindly hlp if you got the link plz post it here. thanks.VoxG0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Stealth buff in inferno mob damage? part 3 Lets keep it going, we're still awaiting a reply. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978788785?page=1 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978458210Irezumi10 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Why do you think D3 is a good game? I've been out of town so I haven't been playing for a month now.. But i keep reading and posting on the D3 forum seeing all these complaints and I actually attempted to find a solution to all this ( my fault on that part) So for those who's still playing, or even defending D3. Why do you think that D3 is a good game that it's worth your time playing? If you know what i'm talking about, ask someone who's playing atm with the same questionUndertaker0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 (Not A Complaint) Drop Rates? Hello. I tried to google this, but i was swamped with complaint threads, i remember a blue posting approximate drop rates for items. Does anyone know where i can find this post again, or a similar post with the same info? Thanks.Slacker4 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Herald of Pestilance game breaking bug You know that field where the battle is in Act 3? If there is a yellow elite of one of them there he doesn't spawn with any minions. BLIZZARD OUGHT TO KNOW because this makes it too easy and not challenging. please fix.SmellyFoot1 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Something new to spark D3 PVP or something new please? I go online to see only 900 players in public games. This games not a big enough hit. I have a level 60 DH and barbarian and slowly losing interest in this game. I thought the RL auction house would be a chance to make some extra money, but it's rubbish, so not sure what there is to play for at the moment.NZspawn0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Legendarys So we are still waiting for information on the 'legendary buff'. Do you blues think you will letting us know anytime soon (not blizz 'soon') what will be happening to them? I for one am sick of getting the rarest items in the game dropping and salvaging them cause they are always fail.Lumtar0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 RMAH Prioritize Non-Paypal users? I've had gold up in the RMAH in various stack sizes from 2m - 10m for days at the floor minimum price without any selling. Daily I see other people selling many many stacks priced identically to mine. Is the AH prioritizing those users who trade in Bnet funds over those who have an attached paypal account or have I just had days and days of consecutive bad luck while others have their auctions always gone in less than a day? The luck seemed too extreme so I thought maybe as a cost-saver the RMAH might always choose Bnet fund users if they are available ... in which case I will never be able to sell a commodity (which btw gold is technically not)Asclepius4 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 HERE IS HOW TO SAVE THIS GAME 1. Make ilvl64 items available only to HC inferno ACT2,3,and 4. 2. lvl60 HC character can be converted to normal mode character. 3. Remove HC AH, just make normal mode AH and RMAH avaiable to HC players. UPDATED: Currently you have nothing to do after beating the game except MFing... PvP coming soon? essentially gear competition. Let's talk about HC. I believe many people tried HC but is just "TRIED", they usually quit after spending several hours when their characters died. Fun? No. Hate leveling same character again and again through ACT1. The key to survive HC is to wear the best gear you can and stay where monsters are much weaker than you for no risk in case of lag. However it's not fun keep fighting a no-match foe. Like soldiers slaughtering unarmed civilian. No fun. That's another reason why people quit. For glory? HC inferno Diablo has been killed. Second slayer won't be remembered. Then HC players what are you fighting for after hit level 60? Fight for life? you won't lose your life if you don't risk it, and there is NO REASON to. Let's add some REASON (i.e ilvl64 items) for those brave HC explorers. They deserve the best reward, don't they? Normal players like me, will be encouraged to try HC HARDER, for the precious treasure at the risk of my life. The beginning will be easy with items from normal AH. and then it becomes harder to keep alive while killing Elite packs in HC inferno ACT2, 3 and 4. It will be fun to decide if it's worthy to wear the best items you have to MF in HC? You will be safer in good gear but you lose them all if you die. Low and mid-end items' value won't drop so fast as it is now because it's decent low investment HC work suit. People will start thinking and comparing, it's fun. For players don't want to try HC, OK now your mid-end items can be sold at a fair price because now more people are playing HC with a budget to protect their investment. For the pay-to-win, now you have ilvl64 to chase. For HC lovers, you have more reason to fight! For Blizzard, isn't the 15% cut enough? Currently your time is wasted if your HC character dies, now you can get godly ilvl64 items at the cost of death. Low and mid end items' value get transferred to the godly ilvl64 item.Seraphy22 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Shut up and take my money!! Spirt stone merch I've got Vendel who's currently selling Spirit Stones in my game if anyone needs the achievement! Jedo#1153 I'll stay on the same game for about 30 minutes.Jedo3 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 So Much Exploits Zero patch Zero fixes Zero blue postRyce2 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Poll: Do You Level Grind or Gear Grind? I level grind. I keep running through areas until there is no more experience to be gained. Then I move on. Just a thought: Maybe this is why people have trouble with Inferno? Not saying it IS just offering another explanation. At the rate I am going (assuming level 60 isn't the max level for a character) I will be well past level 60 before I reach Inferno. I am Level 41 and just finished Act 1 of Nightmare and so far I haven't had too many issues. I will change my tune though if Inferno proves to be as they say it is and I am level 80.Draeconix11 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 CM Daxxari - nub ... You scrub noob, don't talk if you haven't been up to at least act 3 inferno.MoogleBear8 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Jay Wilson needs to do a Joel Schumacher http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6epsGrcuTs Joel Schumacher owned up to his mistakes and that makes me want to forgive how he butchered bat(nipples)man. WB wanted Joel Schumacher to make Batman & Robin for revenue purposes and get way more money with merchandise . Same thing what Activizzard has done with Diablo with AH/Rmah , forcing players to use the auction house if they want to ever finish inferno . Forget the rest of the game, the game is inferno and it doesn't matter how many times the CM's say that there are unlimited number of builds to make in Diablo , this is only true pre-inferno. Of course you can play Diablo without AH/RMAH ,only if you want to spend the next year feeling more frustrated playing the game with its minuscule good-stat gear with the drop rates mostly being crap . That feeling of "Ah, I did it " is lost when you play the auction house. Well, that's how I feel.IvanDolvich1 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 To be honest, what did you expect? I played diablo. It was fun at the time, it was amazing at the time and, also, it was a piece of crap. Bugged as hell. You couldnt even run in town, buying pots was a torture and your had all your gold and items dropped in the ground. It was a cheap game, and for some unknown reason. Fun. Hellfire was great, added some of the stuff Diablo lacked. Cheap, and still fun. I bought D2 in preorder. Don't even remember if it was cheap or not (my economy was amazing at the time). When Diablo 2 came out it was freaking amazing. Had everything you would ever asked about Diablo and more. The story was ok, and the Cinematics where something out of this world for a game. LOD was a welcome expansion. And the game was fun. When D3 was announced I was skeptic. I watched the vids, read some of the info, but nothing of it got me excited. Lets face it. I played this game already to death. The classes are the same we had before with a little twist. Same mood. It was like the replay of an old tv show on steroids. Start Wars special edition anyone? I bought D3 just to see it. I had to play it, see the end of the third movie. Graphix are top notch, cinematics are fking amazing. Yet fun is lost. Dont ask me why. Maybe I changed. Maybe the game is too expensive (lets face it $60 for a game you end in less than 14 hours its a lot). I dont know what needs to be changed in order to get fun back into the game. To be honest I think that fun is lost in the players, and that is carried into the game. Parties dont talk, you are poorly matched and half of your team mates dont speak the same languaje. Most parties are disfunctional, its like everyone is playing a single player game in a multiplayer environment. Theres no purpose, no need for things to work. Just to build my own awesomeness to ditch the party and go solo. There are no epic battles. No friends to be found. Not a single conversation in game worth having. Most ppl is fking complaining about the game. On top of that you get to hell, you have some decent equipment, you step out of town and get killed single handed by a goblin. You cant even heal in the process. Repeat a couple times and geat a ragequit. This game should be Free to Play, or at least dirty cheap. Noone would be able to complain then. Get the profits from RMAH. If you enjoy the game, play it. If you dont delete it and go btching somewhere else. I'm deleting the game, ill go play something else. Or skateboard, or make music, or do something more exciting in my life than complaining about some bad spent $60. I may come back in some months, check the fun level. If it got fun, I'd play it, if it doesnt ill delete it again. Best Regards ParsekParsek31 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Blizz is now training EA's costumer support (Picture proof) http://bit.ly/NgZ4Dx I was navigating the intrawebz when i found a costumer support that looks like the one i get whenever i send/see somebody's ticket I'm pretty sure they where trained by the same high quality professionals of the gaming industryNumSeiJogá2 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 How does MF behave currently? I've been reading a lot of posts and I have thus far stayed out of posting my personal experience with loot and how it interacts with magic find (MF). I'm going to keep this thread bias free of my personal experience too, because random is random. Having said that, here's an approximate, but I believe accurate, representation of the various stages of "item creation" in the world of D3: 1. Any enemy mob killed and/or chest looted has a % chance of of dropping loot of various qualities (for e.g. an elite has 100% chance of blue, maybe 20% chance of rare, 100% chance of a rare at 5 NV, 0.01% chance of a legendary etc). 2. The game then determines the number and quality (grey, white, blue, yellow, orange/green) of drops 3. The game then determines how many affixes or types of stats go on these items (for e.g. finding a blue with 1 affixes vs. 2, or a yellow with 3 affixes vs. 6). These would include but not limited to: primary stats (str/dex/int/vit), LoH, atk speed, resists, crit chance, dmg, reflective dmg, pickup radius, gold find, magic find, etc etc. 4. The game then determines the value of these affixes or stats. Either this step happens simultaneously or before/after no. (3) above, bears little value. The fact remains that whether a piece of equipment has 100 of stat X or 50 of stat X or 200 of stat X, gets determined at SOME point. This step would be repeated for all stats on a given item to be assigned a value from a Min - max range. How does MF affect each and/or any of these steps - 1 through 4. And to what extent does it affect each of these steps? Does it affect or ignore point 3/4 at all? I have read the official description of MF on the game guide, but it is vague and ambiguous and that's why I need a clarification. You can post your experience if you like, but I'm hopefully waiting for a definitive answer from the devs / CMs to clear up this debate once and for all. Why am I posting this? I really need clarification on this game to really make a personal decision on whether to continue playing or not. I'm not arguing my personal belief here with anyone, but I think it is fair to know how the gear in the game is dropping since that's the only thing I'm playing for right now having cleared inferno.DarkLite9 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Pvp will be so fun with our current hitbox.MoogleBear9 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Sentinel Gaming is Recruting [ Open Community Sentinel Gaming is Recruiting! WWW.SentinelGaming.com -- 24.78.72.64:9987(Teamspeak3) Our mission is to provide an excellent gaming environment for members of the community. We are currently recruiting both casual and competitive gamers for our community, all skill levels are welcome. -Hosted 24/7 -Meet New People -NOT only for Diablo 3 -Limited Raging -English Speaking Only( North American Based ) -Setup is lazy friendly(Takes about 30 seconds) -Chill Gaming Community that is moderated. -Users that prove themselves get access to special channels/Mod Powers Supported Games include: -Starcraft 2 -League of Legends -World of Tanks -Arma 2 -APB Reloaded -Lord of the Rings online -World of Warcraft -Team Fortress -Or any game you suggest + Console games What we offer you: -High quality website & forum -Competitive teams -TeamSpeak 3 -Community for 15+ games over 3 platforms -Leadership opportunities -Youtube channel -Game News Requirements: Well Mannored Working Headset/Mic Use of our TeamSpeak when you're in-game The rules of our community can be found on our community website Also, feel free to jump into our TeamSpeak & chat with current community members CLANS: We are also accepting mergers into our community. Any Questions talk to me directly sg.abyzmul@gmail.com Skype:kburn89 xfire:kburn2Abyzmul2 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 $5? Why are people talking about $5? I've totally missed this reference.Thugnificent46 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 I demand to know, why item dup still exist. From the AH. http://imgur.com/qi3HE http://imgur.com/fBPZo These two items have the exact same name, same stats, same starting bid/buyout, same time left on the AH. Are you now gonna tell me merchant sells item of this level? Screw this game if this can continue on.Lenz24 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Black Mushroom That's right folks, this legendary item SHINES in comparison to my 630 dps joke of a Windforce. I was SOOOO EXCITED when I switched 4 pair of glasses just to confirm that it was an orange bow on the floor. I was even MORE EXCITED when upon identifying said orange bow, it revealed itself to be Windforce. But THAT WAS IT.......after carefully examining the stats, every passing moment yields nothing but confusion, disappointment, and well a very wrong form of amusement........Smashinator0 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 rez timer.... timer Please create a timer for the rez timer so I know how long I HAVE to stop playing this horribliy designed game and wait for the rez timer to reset.alaskangrown7 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 We need commas every 3 zeros in trade window I think one of the reasons why people get scammed by the 'swiping away one zero' trick is because there isn't any comma to separate the figure for every thousand. This is especially true when dealing with millions. Let's say people are buying gems worth 10 mil from you. There's a difference between seeing 10000000 and 10,000,000. It's almost like an optical illusion to not have commas. It's a simple solution to a potential problem for some.MetricTensor6 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Fire Damage Why is fire damage from elites the only form of damage that is still at pre-1.03 levels? If they want fire damage to be higher than other forms of damage, that's cool, but it still needs to be toned way down. I can handle elites that do arcane, poison, and lightning damage just fine, but if they do any fire damage at all, my health drops to zero before I can react.Hades7 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Farming gibbering gemstone... My brother in law and I farmed Act III and got the stone. I upgraded the staff thinking it upgraded sequentially =(. Now I can't get Chiltara to spawn again. I was wondering if anyone wanted to run seperate games with me until one of us finds it and invite the other? That's what my bro-in-law and I were doing to increase the spawn rate. MensoDummy#1398MensoDummy7 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 How many of us are just reading the forums? For the sheer entertainment, that is - let's face it, you couldn't make this stuff up. At first I came back because i wanted to see if the game had improved at all, but found myself sticking around to read threads. This makes no sense, since I haven’t logged into D3 in weeks and have no intention of playing again, yet here I am... I feel like I’m looking at The Kramer – “he's a loathsome, offensive brute, yet I can't look away.” Anyone else?Godeater58 Jul 18, 2012
Jul 18, 2012 Hey Nephalem, My name is Diablo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looting my minions. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you even beaten act 4 I mean, I guess it's fun dying in inferno all for nothing, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than paying for things on the RMAH. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Lords of Hell, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "stack critical hit chance/damage bonus"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot spider demon (She just webbed me; it was SO cash). You are all nephalem who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It's meMaltaProject25 Jul 18, 2012