General Discussion

Jul 10, 2012 Auction House Mobile App: Impossible, or not? Considering the way people have taken to the auction house, do you imagine blizzard might expand the accessibility of the auction house? Maybe create a mobile app that would include some of the functionality? I'm kind of guessing it's impossible to have a buy/sell option for RMAH because of the account security issues surrounding the RMAH, but something more simplistic such as just letting you check your auction status (or maybe let you know if something sold) might be possible. What do you think? A mobile application for the auction house: impossible or not?Krazy0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Just an Idea Achievements into Rewards So farming is pointless and the game its awful I'm ok with that as long I can do something fun in it... but there isn't. =( Soooo What If... you get rewards for achievements lets say kill 100 molten afflix elites at inferno mod and gain 5 fire resistance perm?? you can also do it per acts so we need to move around to get bonus instead of farmming the same act over and over: kill diablo on inferno under X min gain the effect of Inspire from Templar perm. I would be a nice incentive to keep us playing waiting for pvp just an idea don't hate me XDNihil14 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Another nerf, yay ... I guess that helps me make my decision on switching to that build. Thanks, another nerf!Eljay2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 D2 didn't have more endgame than D3 Everyone complaining about how D2 was better in the endgame actaully remembers D2 endgame? If you picked the first versions of D2, there weren't even exceptional items. Nightmare and Hell were just "harder" difficulties with no extra loot at all. People didn't take months to get to Lvl 99, and in about two weeks farming you could get loot to trade for the best items for your class in the game. The truth is, D3 ISN'T dying. D3 has far more endgame than D2. If you take the harcore gamers of today in the D2 launch, they would beat Hell in about 12h and get to lvl 99 in 3 to 4 days (For everyone saying no way that could happen, see link below). I could bet that the majority of people QQing about quiting the game after 2 months didn't play the original D2 non-stop for a month after it was out. What made D2 legendary was that everyone played, stopped, started again, played again, stopped again, and blizzard always upgraded the game to make it better. Just as they are doing right now. D3 had so many fixes in the first 2 months that D2 had in about 2 years. And there are more to follow. Remember how many time the Necro was useless because the skellies didin't scale in higher difficulties? Maybe how the paladin plainly sucked in the first versions. How Hell was so stupidly easy that every single player could beat it without farming at all? There are so many bad memories if you take out your tinfoil hat and start remembering that will make you think D3 is so better than D2 that you should feel ashamed to even talk about it being worse. EDIT: Link showing people getting to lvl 99 in LoD in less than 2 days: http://diablo2.diablowiki.net/V1.09:_Clvl_99_in_Record_TimeRoger285 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Diablo 3 is addicting not fun I'm just about done with Diablo 3 and wanted to comment in general. The only reason i still play is because i don't have another game to get into. Any suggestions? Ive played every class to 60 except Wizard which is very close. I have not yet got to act 3 inferno, but i can imagine what its like.... The game is decent. I logged over 200 hours , so i guess i got my moneys worth. I never really truly had fun, like most blizzard games. Its work, not a game! That shouldn't be what games are about these days. Seems like most game company's are just trying to suck you in and keep you locked at your desk without cracking a smile or grin of excitement. Blizzard games aren't really fun, there addicting. WOW=Grind...only thing that was fun was meeting people and "working" together. Still work! Star crafts= Not fun, a stressful digital sport! Go try and play a multilayer game and have "Fun" Maybe im just getting old and seeing what video games are becoming or have been all along? I'm just waiting for a game that allows you to have fun and progress a character with some depth and not have to repeat the same crap over and over. I thought blizzard might have the Brains and Money to possibly create something fresh. Blizzard Makes over 15 million a month from wow only! Hire some really smart guys and stick em in a THINK TANK for the love of god!!! To say the least, i had higher expectations like everyone else. So in the end i give this game a 6.5/10 Thx for reading. (end coffee high)Rhett0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Diablo3=trash unless ladder is put in place this game was fun for a couple weeks, but so far from diablo 2 its disgusting and the replay value is horrible... This can kinda change if they do a 3-6month ladder system but any other extended period of time i dont think would work... The ah is already flooded with items and people wanting ridiculous amounts of gold (25-100mil+) or money. This game is a joke right now and needs a ton of stuff done with it to make it even 10% of what diablo2 was. Also the uniques are a joke and so are the sets, i dont see a problem with a set end gear if the chance for a perfect to drop is extremely rare (ex perfect coa, p griffs ect...) why does every peice of equipment need random stats.. seems just like bliz got lazy and said screw it lets make everything have random properties because we are to lazy to come up with creative gear for every class. its a shame to disgrace the diablo name with this game.RookieRewind0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Unable to log on? Time and time again after blizz patches the game I cant log on even tho the patch has been downloaded it wont apply... I ts been 2 months after u racked in everyone's money make the patches work goddamit!Unholc0w1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Timer on auctions during maintenance? If this topic is out of place, please advise. It didn't feel right in Tech support or trading, so I thought here is the best place. Basic question is when the server crashes or the game is down for maintenance, does the Auction timer keep ticking? And if it does, and the auction finished before the server is back up, who wins? The person with the highest Max bid or highest current bid? I have some really nice chest armor I have been holding my breath on and I would hate to lose the auction because of factors outside of my control.Trikein1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Making PvP Fun Instead of complaining about how Blizzard will mess up PvP, I'd like to put some positive ideas out there to consider that might make it fun. Please respond with your thoughts. 1 - Lock in Items before entering matchmaking 2 - Match making based on full out stats, mostly DPS and effective HP (armor, hp, resists) Those are obvious. 3 - Capture the Flag mode. This'll reward some players that have speed and tankiness over DPS, or use abilities to be mobile rather than max DPS. This'll reward defender types that are tanky and have CC like blizzard to protect the flag. 4 - Deaths don't cost anything and are timer based, so, if someone is dominating your game, it doesn't hurt you personally. 5 - Loot the Depths mode. This'll be team vs team, race to get the most gold, clearing mobs, but yet, PvP is possible in this format. 6 - In any deathmatch mode where pure KDA is the goal, the highest and lowest scoring players would be bumped up or down the ladder so that they're better matched to their skill level and gear level. 7 - Relatively early surrender options for when the matchmaker fails. 10-15 min at most. 8 - Pure random deathmatches where, even if there are amazingly powerful heroes, they could be fighting each other, and a weaker Player steps up and makes the kill. Just like in HalfLife deathmatches. Players that go on killing sprees will give a higher value to the player who kills them, and players that die often will give lower value, prompting the "king of the hill" to be smashed. This will still reward very good players by the prestige of going on a 10-0 killing spree then battling half the field to stay alive. 9 - Random power ups like in Mario Kart where, the guy in last place has access to slightly better power-ups (assuming basic PvP deathmatch FFA) 10 - Ability to set up "in-house" Team vs Team matches so that, groups of friends can try to come up with fair compositions and set up their own games. In-House games can have custom set modes and custom set restrictions so gamers can do whatever they want here. 11 - High level play where teams are assumed to have every item they need, and there are no restrictions, and teams can choose to bet gold on the outcome of a match. This'd give us some high level video replays a-la LoL or SC. 12 - Dungeons carefully designed so that each class can take advantage of their various tactical mobility options. Like, a CTF where a key teleport or Leap can save the day. 13 - A new character League/DoTA style play, where you can genuinely start a new character and level it up to, say, 10 during the game. Finding/buying items, competing as two sets of dungeons send mobs at each other. But, this'd be a much larger setup than typical DoTA. Different. --- I think if there are enough options and game modes like that, it'll overcome some of the class imbalances, because one class won't solve all the problems for all the modes.YRM2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Imagine if D3 had a Top 10 DPS Ranking List 1. DH 2. DH 3. DH 4. DH 5. DH 6. DH 7. DH 8. DH 9. DH 10. DHrefinery10 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Tired of Act 1 QQ...Please Fix Co-op Wish Blizzard would just fix coop by making it so that the monsters life and damage stay constant no matter the number of players in the group...then maybe and just maybe those of us without the millions in gold to AH the gear for Act 3/4 and get that 100k+ dps can finally have a chance by joining dps. As it stands, right now just the added life of the mobs makes it a barrier for having even friends join a game as the mobs don't die fast enough and the "tanks" can't hold aggro making coop prohibitive. By keeping mob health and damage unchanged, even two decently geared champs will have a fighting chance in Inferno Acts 3/4 as the combined dps should be enough to burst down most mobs (I would hope). Basically, I am, and I am sure many others, are just tired of farming Act 1. I mean I love feeling like I'm boss in Act 1 and facerolling everything there, but I want to see new scenery AND have a chance at better drops. Seriously, I would play the easier difficulties if they had a decent chance of dropping the best items as I like facerolling and feeling overpowered - just like in D2. If I wanted to play a gear check game I would go back to WoW (and I so would if it was free to play too). TL;DR Just give those of us an ez-mode to play this game by keeping mob health and damage the same even in Co-op.PeonInChief8 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Help me understand MF gear past 100% Once you get to 100% MF, what benefit is there to adding more? Do you get more of a chance for 63 gear, or legendary? Also, are people manually opening their bags and putting all of this on right before a kill or is there an easier way to do it?Sabbic28 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 I don't normally come on to the forums... ...but when I do, it's to complain about useless patches.Velt0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Blizzard please explain? Multiplayer Mode Why do you reward players who play act 3 and act 4 with monsters that have hundreds of thousands of hit points? Please consider that when one plays single player they can clear content “reasonably” But when a group is formed even with players who are modestly geared it takes on average 3 times longer to complete. In act 4 about 99% of all games end in epic fail why? 1. Because enrage timers go off which prevent monsters from being defeated. 2. Damage taken from monsters is too much! 3. Monster hit points are higher than our national dept 4. When someone goes afk its GG for everyone – Isn’t this overkill? 5. NV buff runs out – instant game killer My goal here is not to lash out but rather to invoke discussion that will in turn provide insight on how to balance game play. A simple solution 1. Decrease monster hit points in act 3 and 4 in muti-player games by 20% 2. Reduce the damage of monsters in act 4 by 15% 3. Increase the NV Buffs timer – or simply let it not expire 4. Add “cannot be frozen” or “immune to immobilizing affects” affixes to items And Finally - Back pay all of your current gamers for beta testing Diablo 3 Happy Hunting!DeathHappenz2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 MOST EPIC GAME IN YEARS I HAVE BEEN READING ALOT OF THE COMPLAINING IN THESE FORUMS FOR THE LAST MONTH and have laughed myself right of my chair I sit in to play endless hours of D3 90 percent of the people complaing are not trolls like in LORD OF THE RINGS or maybe in WOW simply ungreatful spoiled mindless whiny princesses or simply brain dead zombies I like to kill in act 1 inferno HERE is why 1 because if you bought the standerd copy or higher you payed the normal price for any video game thats released in 2012 or the last few years 2 for the 60 some dollars you get a epic jawdropping blood filled adult storyline , game play, and cinimatics that makes D and D2 look like childs play in all aspects and gameplay 3 the game is a real challenge for all 5 characters it is not meant to be easy. people say there's NO END GAME the end game is you have completed all difficulties with one character wow congrats now you have 4 more insane one of a kind characters to play and do the same thing END THE GAME it's not over cuase you have a level 60 d hunter with 100k dps and the game isnt fun anymore 4 RMAH is just a bonus added in for the 60 in spare change(thats if your moms did not buy you the game like mine did) that you would spend visiting Mcdonalds 6 times super sizing you two mcchicken combos with apple pies and hey jyou can make money to buy those burgers on AU. 60 BUCKS AND I CAN MAKE CHEESE BURGER MONEY NO WAY YOUR SAYING THERE IS A CHANCE I COULD MAKE MY MONEY BACK AND MORE WOW EPIC 5 they game is not broken just broken minds playing beside the servers being down once and awhile had barely any problems in almost 300 h played . Now FRODO here couldnt beat nightmare mode came into the forums and stated he is LEAVING SHIP quitting because he has had enough he cant farm pots anymore the game is too hard nothings dropping anymore . RAGE QUIT and go back to something a little easier for you like MARIO paint this is not WOW this is D3 THE LEGENDARY 6 GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE BE ASHAMED BE VERY ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF FOR RAGE EN ON BLIZZARD your so mad then do something about it try to make a game that will blow blizzard away not possible and D4 should be FPS like skyrim some real scary bloody stuff BLIZZ IS HIRING NOW YOUR CHANCE TO CHANGE THE FUTURE u people complain way to much like you bought black ops and bought all 4 dlc's at 20 a pop oh wait dlc is in the future so you only spent the standard game copy price RAGE QUIT or move the mouse over to create new character and make a new hero to battle the minions of hell like I did to all five if one gets old you do not have to be stuck in boredom land move on to the next YOU HAVE THE POWER OF CHOICE of your hard earned money spent HAIL D3 OWNS ALLSINISTERSKUL0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Patch 1.0.3b will not update. When I launch my game and login a screen pops up and says there is an update for diablo 3 and it will exit out of the game and update automatically. Well once it exits it goes to the launching screen and says "Diablo 3 is already running" so i press ok and it exits it and nothing happens. Why won"t it let me update?Litheral214 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 My idea for redemption... So I think most people will agree D3 is pretty broken. And I also think that most people will say D2 is by far the flagship of the franchise. Ok, Blizzard, here's what you do. Take D1, D2 and LoD, and polish them up by today's technology standards. Better graphics, better mechanics, and better all the cool computer nerd stuff that I don't know much about. Take D3, and erase everything but the story line and Inferno. Give us all the characters from D2, plus the DH, and maybe the Monk. Give us the same leveling, skill, gameplay, and loot standards from D2, and put it universally across all three Diablo games. Then finally, let us play all three stories with one character, and with no changes in gameplay. Boom, all the awesomeness of D2, but with a very long and engaging story line. That game will take us MONTHS to finish, especially if you keep four difficulties. Release all three games as one giant SUPER game. Call it Diablo: Legacy, or Diablo: Redeux, or Diablo: whatever-sounds-cool. Not even sure if something like this is possible, but when the idea popped into my head, I said "Dang, that sure would be fun to play". Just spit-ballin' here...CheeseyFries4 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Why my diablo is not patching up for so long? Pls help as its not patching up, when i try to log in, its say that it needed to restart for patching but till now nothing has been done. WHY?MinGs870 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 servers back up and online! GOGOGOOGJRoc2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Patching isnt working? I can't seem to patch my diablo after the patch it keeps saying that diablo 3 is already running, or when i try to log in it says it will restart the game and automatically add the patch, in which nothing actually happens. Anyone else got this issue or know how to fix it?Slezick8 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 support: mf not combined multiplayer please! This is a thread regarding one glaring issue(among many in multiplayer) that imo needs to be changed. People gearing for mf intently sacrifice stats in name of the loot hunt. Joining public games are a waste of time for these players and could possibly be a reason low multiplayer games. I personally haven't done single player in forever let's face it. End game is grinding loot. Why in the world would I want to join public games where I lose 25% mf from companion and also have my overall mf nerfed completely from people who choose to not care about mf. Sure its fun playing with others but at a humped level? No thanks. Support or shoot down mf being player only based and not combined in multiplayer. State why or why not you prefer if you like. I hate the system currently atleast in d2 public games I'd do even if I ran off soloing anyways cause people ninja looted kills lol. Still better sadly.Celicos4 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Lots of QQing People don't QQ about something unless they care about that something. There's an old saying, "people aren't happy unless they're complaining". Like a relationship that starts to go bad. Sometimes you just flat out walk away quietly because the relationship wasn't worth a word or a complaint. The big blow up break ups usually come when there was something worth saving but the frustrations became too great to deal with anymore. when someone is QQing about something, it means that they care about something and would love to stick around IF the issues that are causing the QQing get resolved. Good customer service prides itself on understanding this fact and making every effort to resolve complaints to keep relationships solid and strong. everyone makes mistakes. that's human. it isn't the mistake that usually get you in hot water, it's the cover up or dismissal of the issue as "not worth the effort to resolve". That's the attitude in my example above about the relationship that you just don't care enough about to utter even a word or a complaint and you just walk away quietly. That's fine for an individual, but it's not good business practice. The thread is closed now BUT the thread "A few criticisms before I abandon ship" originally posted on 7-8-12, this thread starter obviously cared enough about the game to type out a lengthy and very detailed laundry list of issues that most everybody in this thread has agreed with. Can all of the issues be resolved? Maybe, maybe not. The underlying problem is not so much the issues themselves as much as it is about Blizzard's communication with the community as well as their empathy and lack of a "don't worry, we're working on all of this" attitude. again, it's not the screw ups that get you in hot water, it's what you do next. peace ps. i enjoy the game although I have always been more of a mmorpg fan.LivEviL2 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 WPS missing So with the new patch it deleted the wps past Ghom. Who i can not kill atm. So new system no longer aloud to bypass broken boss's.Anarchyfall0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Extreamy discouraged *blizzard read please.* I highly regret having to say this but after this 1.3 patch I don't think that I will ever purchase a blizzard product again. After the 150+hours I had put into this game after MUCH frustration dealing with server issues and a unstable game, then to add on top of you guys not stripping all of my effort by nerfing attack speed, half of my gear is now unusable and worth a small percent of the gold and hard earned time farming and patiently watching the auction house to get gear, because it doesn't seem to drop in the game for any one. I dont mean to sound like a child but I waited 10 years for this game to come out all to be let down. I think its extremely unfair to every one he played prior to the patch for you to up and decide to change a major aspect of ones character build. Before the patch i did 38k dmg and could barley get by now I am doing 28k, as a wizard all I had going on for me was being able to run away and cross my fingers that i didn't get hit. I love diablo, and now I cant even play and am discouraged to even start another character just to slapped in the face.TrapperJer1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 When can we Expect The Auction house up? Just got payed last night, lookin to drop 250$ todayZoe1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Cant Login Into Server after Patch ? Same problem with me and my cousin.. Both try to login but asks us to update patch, after exiting diablo it says diablo 3 is already running...in other words, it wont update...weve tried restarting ..wont work. Any help ?MutantPotato1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Live video from Tuesday mornings @ Blizzard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBK9O5nDJlM&feature=youtu.beinfinity0 Jul 10, 2012
Mar 8, 2014 Patch won't download? Hey im sure their is others experiencing this one? When i get to the login screen i am prompted to d/l the newest patch,taken back to the desktop menu and nothing is downloaded. It just closes after it more then likely attempts to d/l it? Is the patch not live on the servers yet? I can log in to Europe(which i have been doing lately since Americas is always mucked up it seems). Every time i see that a new patch has been released i take in a huge sigh of despair. I know that MORE PROBLEMS are now upon us. Not like it should be when u see a new update is released! You should be content and excited if anything,not like ohh great now the game is gonna be !@#$ed for a few days again until 3 or more hot-fixes. ITS GETTING OLD!!! FAST! update-it tells me D3 is already running when it tries to patch then closes.Infam0us11 Mar 8, 2014
Jul 10, 2012 AH compare function non existent??? Is there a reason that when looking at items on the AH that it shows the compare screen to the piece you're wearing but DOESN'T give you the stat comparison? I'd really like to know if the weapon or piece of gear I'm looking at buying for millions of in game gold is ACTUALLY BETTER than the piece i'm already wearing... Also please upgrade the size of the AH queue or the stash.. you can have 10 items up at a time that are on a 1 1/2 day timer that you cannot cancel after 5 mins and a 50 items back queue why can I have 50 items in the "did not sell" pile but not 50 auctions? 10 seems a little minimal to me please please please fix these problemsVamphuntor1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 secure your... wait what? on the pop up screen before i push button play.. there a text on the left side "authenticator secure your legendary gear" wait what?? what kind of legend? i dont have any legend for hunt! /yaoming laught *sorry for bad grammarshin0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 about the game.. anyone here up for new servers? ( like how you choose a server in WoW or other MMO's) just a thought also i think they should make the items in-game account bound when equipped or something (just a thought, i already see the bad things that this will cause)nooby0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 SOLUTION for those UNABLE TO PATCH EDIT: UPDATE I have just gotten the patch to work. Please refer to this post for information on how to correct this patch loop issue. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5870687669#new-post For Mac Users, The agent.db file is located in: Mac HD>Users>Shared>Battle.net>Agent I hope this helps you. .......................................................................................... ...Tainted33 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 This is how we do it. This is how we do it La ra ra ra ra ra... This is how we do it. It's Friday night, and I feel all right The party is here on the West side So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up Designated driver take the keys to my truck Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!" It feels so good in my hood tonight The summertime skirts and the guys in Kani All the gang bangers forgot about the drive-by You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid So tip up your cup and throw your hands up And let me hear the party say 1- I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because (This is how we do it) South Central does it like nobody does (This is how we do it) To all my neighbors you got much flavor (This is how we do it) Let's flip the track, bring the old school back (This is how we do it) This is how we do it, all hands are in the air And wave them from here to there If you're an O.G. mack or a wanna-be player You see the hood's been good to me Ever since I was a lower-case G But now I'm a big G. The girls see I got the money A hundred-dollar bills y'all If you were from where I'm from then you would know That I gotta get mine in a big black truck You can get yours in a '64 Whatever it is, the party's underway So tip up your cup and throw your hands up And let me hear the party say (repeat 1...) I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because (This is how we do it) South Central does it like nobody does (This is how we do it) YNV, SCC, all my homies (This is how we do it) I'll never come wack on an old school track Rap: Check it out! Once upon a time in '94 Montell made no money and life sure was slow All they said was 6'8" he stood And people thought the music that he made was good There lived a D.J. and Paul was his name He came up to Monty, this is what he said You and OG are gonna make some cash Sell a million records and we'll make in a dash (repeat 1, ad lib to fade...)Keldon0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Are these patches a joke? half the game is broken and they are still fixing crash bugs 2 months after the release ....Beelzeboul14 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Diablo 3 is a Great Game. Expecting a sarcastic thread? Nope. I have a friend who quit the game that was all like, "Dude, just look at the forums. Everyone hates this game." I couldn't just let that one slip by so I called him out then, and I'm calling him out now. Maybe it's because EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS THE GAME ARE BUSY PLAYING IT. That, and why would anyone want to post something like this when this place is filled with raging angry nerds raging at other raging angry nerds. I dedicate this one post in a forum full of QQ to simply praise how awesome the game is.North21 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Blizzard hotfixed drop rates 2 days ago? 4 days ago I dinged level 60 and started to farm Seigebreaker. Normally every run I would get ATLEAST 1 rare from every elite and blue pack I found, then 2 - 4 rares from the boss itself. 2 days ago I believe the servers went down, I logged in 30 mins after the servers were up and went to go do a round of farming like I did earlier. But this time blue mobs did not even drop a rare D: just a blue (Note even when I killed a blue pack and had 1 stack of NV they still dropped 1 rare.) at the end of my run I ended up with around 4 garbage rares which was normal cause I'm just unlucky like that. My question is...Did blizz hotfix and nerf drop rates or was I just suuuuuper lucky for 2 days and now I'm just not. Please reply! Thanks :DD ***EDIT*** I have done over 10 runs in the past 2 days and I can safely say I have not gotten over 5 rares in any of them.BannaJaffas35 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Since game went live in May . . . Every time there is an update or patch, when I click the "play" button the game will freeze there . . . the only solution I found on the net is 1) Start task manager 2) Kill Diablo III.exe 3) Launch the game again 4) Kill Agent.exe 5) Click play ... I only have to do this once and it will be fine until the next patch. I installed using digital copy, win7 64bit. Is there any perma fix to my problem?Fireblade0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 MF Gear Swap Decision Process I would like to ask that whatever decision you come to, please let us know as far in advance of implementation as possible.I'd like the time to prepare, as I'm sure others would as well.DreamRunner6 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Droprate this is the first time they changed? I don't understand what this patch today did to droprates. I thought it had changed before, or had it not?Flyrich0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Website Spamming is anyone else getting irritated by the bots spamming the "buy gold" websites on trade threads? i have lost people and lost items i was interested in because they spam so much. Can't blizzard put like a minimum requirement of 2x lvl 10 chars or even lvl 20 or something per account to post on threads so i dont have to keep blocking and reporting them?Djtrickstick4 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Please make inferno harder! Diablo 3 is awesome! Please make inferno harder!! I dont want D3 to end up being soft like World of warcraft where you had kids runnin round with super elite gear with zero skill.Diminish3 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Do You Only Pick Up Rares? I have seen several videos where they only pick up rares and ignore the blue items completely. On one hand, blues provide a steady stream of income. Selling them pays your repairs. You have a remote chance of one of them being sellable for a medium amount. There's even a tiny chance of a really high dps weapon dropping as a blue. But they're a time suck. I spend a lot of time on my runs going back to ID and sell. And let's face it, the real gold we make comes from big payouts on rare items. It just seems like so much of my time is spent on them and almost none of my auctions are blue items. Your thoughts? Be realistic.Necronious1 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 servers are up but it doesnt patch gawd. what the hell is happeningQuatoreya9 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Expansion ideas for the sake of good constructive forum post , i write here for ideas and thoughts on the next expansion of d3 . what class should be released and or skill sets . possibly a wish list .stay on the topic please and be explicit and creative . i know i miss the palidin and necro from d2 and would love to see in any new content a healer class / support class to make groups and players not able to max gear progress freely without being kicked or scolded . the ladder system , and its overpowered rune words are unique and awsome design i wish to see agine as wellBeethoven11 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Streaming WW Barb/wtb gear upgrades Hey, http://www.twitch.tv/mugaro Streaming my new barb. I am a bit undergeared, actually quite undergeared :(. I could really use some upgrades and have ~40mil to spend. Switched from my wizard. I also have decent wizard gear for sale.Mugaro7 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Spam Bots Blizzard how is a Trade channel supposed to work when you can't see what people are linking due to the outrageous amounts of spam from gold sellers. By the way I thought the reason there was only online play in this game was to eliminate botting in general. Nice to see that is really working outfattyv21 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 BOTS, more then u think ... Some get banned. Some don't. RU game key --14 Euro. The above is a post from a hack site, but as the botters are also saying, at least 25% are bots in this game, even more. Btw, most of them farm gold (Skarthock or how is called), and sell it to gold farms, in one day they make 50 bucks + , depends on how many bots they run per machine, usually 3+. I really don't see the way out of this, i really don't, I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME :(KopaKabana0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Diablo 3 still fine Hi guys, First thing, sorry for my bad english. As a new player to this game, i dont know much about D2. I bought D3 yesterday. But when i came to this forum and saw all your post about it. It is not fair for this game and the D3's team. Every games has its day. Why dont we give them a change and time to collect all our suggestion and release something new that can make hardcore players happier ? Dont be mean guys. I personally think D3 look like Titan Quest. If D3 take all the good thing from other game like The elder scroll, Titan Quest and WOW(maybe). This game will be the best. Again, D3 is not WOW. Dont expect too much about 99% offline game ( i dont count online for AH or chatting, its not worth). I dont chat or using AH (AH is the only thing ruin this game). Game is GAME, dont count it as your real life.Hectorious0 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 Server up, no joke ^SagetPain10 Jul 10, 2012
Jul 10, 2012 About 1.03b Have a date for inclusion of the patch 1.03b? I can not stand to farm more than 10 hours per day and drops the act 3/4 continue as they are. It's disheartening.Skypperx7 Jul 10, 2012