General Discussion

Jul 11, 2012 Class forums are worthless... They are nothing but trade posts. Seriously - CM's (blues) is there any reason why you can't ban users or move posts? There is a trade forum for a reason. There used to be good information in there, but not anymore. Thanks.xtasyindecay4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Diablo 3 on Amazon Ouch, the ratings are actually going down. http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Standard-Edition-Pc/product-reviews/B00178630A/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt/178-9352430-8313737?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1Fugrin0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Funnest thing Jay ever said... Watching all these videos / Post (even very constructive feedback which is a A+) Just pisses me off SO MUCH more about this game when people point out stuff That i didnt think about but im glad they did.. (ex: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036645926?page=1) (the max reply limit was reached.. but please keep it alive) BUT then After reading all that.. i found this.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLE7C453C7FE0F8608&feature=player_detailpage&v=wjYRVbjq1eg#t=128s And i think i laughed for about 10 min and replayed thoes 10 seconds Over and over and over... BUT I SWEAR TO GOD! if you guys Rush the expansion or i buy it and it doesnt turn out as you guys promised... I will go to irvine and poop Right on your Front doorstep.. MUltiple times......StudMuffin7 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 from vidaria and geeky bogan gamer Here's your fix: If you go into the agent.db file, you can change a few keystrokes so that it will update for you. You'll find the file here... Win7 & Vista is in C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent WinXP is in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net\Agent Just type that link into your Internet Browser and select the Agent database file, then open it with wordpad, or go search for it in Computer. You'll be looking for the following sequence: http://enSG.patch.battle.net:1119/patch Change it to: http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch I personally only found one instance of 'enSG.patch', the rest were already 'enUS.patch'. But change any URLs that point to enSG.patch to the enUS.patch one above. Step One: Editing the .agent.db file to fix any patch URL errors. This sets your game client to check the correct URL for available patches, in the case you’re using a client that was originally meant for a server you do not play in. This could be your problem, but even if your using the correct client, follow this step anyway, just in case. Go to the folder that you Installed Diablo 3. Make a backup copy of the agent.db file just in case of !@#$up, name it whatever you want, and keep it wherever you want, just remember. Right click on the agent.db file and select “open with” then select a text editor or a code editor. Search for the line that starts with “patch_url” and change the value between the quotation marks (” “) to “http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch”. Save and close the file. Step Two: Removing “Agent” data from battle.net file. This will reset the game launcher client’s information and refresh all its data upon the next launch. If you don’t do this the previous step will not take effect. Open your main hard drive content in a window. You will need to make sure you can view all hidden files and folders, this can be done by opening the “Folder Options” (alt+t then select ‘folder options’ at the bottom of the list for most users) then selecting the tab “view” and changing the option for hidden files and folders. Now go to your “Battle.net” folder, the file path depends on operating system.Windows 7/8/Vista: “C:\ProgramData\Battle.net” Windows XP: “C:\Document and settings\All Users\Application Data\Battle.net”ProgramData and Application Data are hidden folders. Delete the folder titled “Agent” feel free to make a backup copy of this just incase something %^-*s up, but it shouldn’t. TRY itleehanz0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Do not nerf barb. Blizz please read I just wanna say that everyone knows that Diablo 3 is not WoW.. so why are we being balanced like WoW? (aka being nerfed to death) If tornado build for barb ever gets nerfed (to the point where it isn't a viable build) then I'm honestly done with Diablo 3. Tornado build kept me playing this game. idk bout any other barbs, but imo it's a fun and satisfying playstyle. Just because people are having fun, playing a certain build, doesn't mean it's OP. someone smart enough and creative enough decided it'd be fun to try out. and it worked.. it's VIABLE. you know.. one of the trillions of viable builds blizz promised.. I'm sorry if this post is hard to follow, just woke up. but eh. at least i get my point out. Honestly.. i'm sick of these nerfs.. I am the type of person who likes to go through a dungeon and just clean the place out.. the first couple of weeks after release, i was able to happily clean out the place. but then after blizz nerfed the jars.. i just dont get that same feeling i used to... same goes with chests.. I used to make sure i didn't miss any chests whenever exploring a dungeon.. but now i could really care less since i'll be lucky if i get a single blue item. nerfs will truly ruin this game blizzard.. please understand that. And about the bots and gold farmers... they didn't completely ruin the economy by themselves.. some players decided to buy gold from those gold farmers.. and those players are the only reason why gold farmers exist.. because a user is always buying gold from them.. I became extremely excited whenever i heard that there will be "trillions" of viable builds, it made my imagination go wild thinking of several unique builds.. But now it seems like the nerfs are making it so that there's only 100 viable builds.. of which sure is quite a bit.. but considering that there's 5 classes, that's 20 viable builds at the most for each class. (ofc this isn't the true statistics. but im just trying to say what the nerfs' effects were on our ability to customize how we play). idk sorry for rambling.. hopefully i won't get a lot of TLDR's :p PS - sorry i got off topic. but i just wanna say that they should BUFF the rest of the classes, instead of nerfing barbarian.mud17 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Selling Crafting Materials 7.5% lower than AH Tome, Brimstone, Tear, Essence 7.5% price lower than market, no bargain add ToanKst #1534 number of supplies: Essence 1500 Tome 1300 Tear 500 Brimstone 21ToanKst14 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Diablo 3 really a online game ? always server issue , i don't think i will stay any longer for this game ~ ! I cant even log in to my game from yesterday ~ ! ~ !Genius0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Kingdoms of Amalur Rediscovered how much fun this game was. Definitely worth checking out if you're into RPGs/sick of D3.Kaddy0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 600 Public games, record low? It does seem so.shipit14 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Auction house with 6 search box is this real? Someone posted a picture of the 2008 auction house supposedly was wondering it was real and how come we only get 3 search boxes here is the link http://i47.tinypic.com/wair5y.jpgKhimtha5 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Punishing the Solo Player Biggest issue with D3 that makes no sense to me: You can get booted out of your own solo game within 5 or 10 minutes of inactivity, but being inactive in a public game doesn't boot you at all. I tab out of the game to do some quick work on my computer, and I'm booted from my own solo game within minutes. But when I happen to be in a public game, I'm able to leave the house for the ENTIRE day, come back, and see my public game still running. This is one of the most stupidest design flaws to date.Toastmasterd1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 logging into d3 Hi guys. when I run d3 it says it need to install the new update. but it doesn't download the update game just closes and does the same thing over and over. any idea what I can do cheers?ottomantolga3 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 WTF IS GOING ON WITH "WEEKLY MAINTENANCE" I AM HAVING INFINITE UPDATING PROBLEM AFTER THE MAINTENANCE YESTERDAY.... THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING... KEEP TELLING ME THE GAME IS UPDATED AND TRY TO LOG-IN IT SAYS GOT NEW UPDATE!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!!Dynaway23 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Blizzard is hiring? Are they thinking of replacing Jay Wilson ? the man who killed the Diablo game .Jhnple0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 I still can't play after the patch- NEED HELP Diablo 3 stopped working. It doesnt patch properly. It says it has patched and program needs to be restarted and then the program crashes everytime. goes into a loop. NEED HELP ADMINS!Kure8 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Auction house search options Only being able to search 3 properties is flat out frustrating,it can take hours of scrolling through crap to find the 1 item you actually want. How about allowing up to 6? Instant items you want for your build every time,this would even take the strain off the ah bc ppl wouldn't be on it as much just clicking next next next,considering this has been said that's why it's always messed up there ya go. Pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to add that in Blizzy ;)Phaetill34 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Lazy Developers, Lazy Designers, and Lazy Mod What happened to this game? In all honesty, this is the laziest team in all of game design I've ever seen. Examples? Game Design Act 1: Copy + paste dungeon map. Act 3: copy + paste stairwells. Act 4: Copy + paste climbing the arch. Why not just add a Water temple to this game too or better yet, wooden crate boxes as place holders for furniture? I was amazed that I didn't find a collect 10 X for killing Y number of mobs cookie cutter quest in this game. Lack of content: I know Diablo 2 was just like this where you would do the same thing over again in Nightmare and Hell mode but why did inferno have to be exactly the same? Inferno was suppose to be the reward for players who reached the end content of this game. The quests aren't that interesting to begin with but when you have to do it 4x, it becomes horribly redundant. Now, imagine having to do this again on 5 different classes and 10x if your trying to play hardcore also. Scaling an enemy to have more hp and more damage and calling it an "added challenge" is just plain lazy game design in any game. The scaling % of Damage and HP is all over the place too. Esp when more people join the game. Server Issues: Why does this game still have rubber banding / lag / unstable server issues when it's already been out for a good 2 months now? A big chunk of the population has already ceased playing so the bandwidth load shouldn't be as bad as it was the first month was but yet, we still have constant issues. I really want to play knowing that my hardcore toon will die because I messed up rather than dying to a giant server Lag pit. The lack of option to locking in your skill bar. No testing of game mechanics. Such as IAS / Crit / LOH / MF. Pretty much they are patching it on a week to week basis. A community shouldn't have to be afraid to buy gear in fear that a nerf might come at any week. Esp when they farmed endlessly to sell enough garbage loot that they have picked up to be able to afford a piece of their end game gear. Auction House: They will fix a grey auction house box but they wont add something the player base has been asking since the beginning which is a 4th attribute search box. No testing of RMAH commodities. .25 for an essence? really? Whos going to buy essences for .25 cents when they can just buy 1M gold from a gold farmer for about 1.2 USD and buy 666 of them (if essences sold at 1.5k gold a piece) Bots. Bots. and Bots. I can see why you wont remove botters because they probably make up 80% of your player base. With one rig running 3-10 copies of Diablo 3 at once but please do something about this. No pvp (yet). No admins in chat channel to regulate gold spammers. It was fine maybe a few weeks ago but now its starting again. The chat channels are no longer usable due to gold spams. Lack of Dev Blog to see how you guys are progressing on a week to week basis.j4sonh4n16 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Quest Skipping = Severely reduced MF? Would like some transparency on the issue I'm about to describe. I am the last person to be wearing a tin foil hat when it comes to blizzard, but what I've just experienced is such a stark contrast that I'm having trouble believing that it is coincidence. For the last 4 or 5 days I've been farming Act 3 with 258% MF (after 5 stacks), including using my templar for an extra 15-20% MF. I would guess I've farmed Act 3 for around 30 hours using the following method: start the quest beyond Ghom (because he became nearly impossible post 1.0.3), farm from the beginning of Act 3 (stonefort/keep depths/bridge of korsik). Obviously doing it this way, beacons are already lit, catapults are already raised, events in general are already completed. Farming with this method I had a severe lack of drops in almost every aspect. Lack of ilvl63 drops, and lack of rare drops. With 258% MF I was getting one yellow per mob, sometimes two, and 95% of the time it was not an ilvl63. Of the 30+ hours I farmed Act 3 with this method I got fewer than 10 ilvl63 rare drops. This alone is a ridiculous stat, considering ilvl63's are supposed to be 16% in Act 3. With no MF at all I should have gotten more than 10 from this much time farming. Now I just started farming Act 3 without skipping quests, starting from the very beginning of the act and going until the Ghom brick wall. The difference in rare ilvl63 drops is absolutely staggering. On my first rare mob kill, I got 2 ilvl63 rares. 1/5 of the rares I had gotten before in 30 hours of playtime. It is possible and even likely that I have just experienced a terrible fit of bad luck, but if anyone else has experienced something similar, speak up. I am skeptical by default that quest skipping nerfs your MF, but considering Blizzard has made very clear that they want you to go through the motions of quests, my suspicion mounts. Lastly, if a blue would be kind enough to debunk this with cold hard facts, I would be very grateful.MASTODON6 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Blizzard, please include auto bid for AH DogBoy11 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Why Diablo 3 QQ is a good thing People complaining here does not mean the game they are complaining about is bad. Historically almost every Blizzard game ever released has had a ton of QQ about it before, on and after release. It's like entering a US frat club. The QQ is just part of the deal. A Blizzard game without mass QQ is just not a Blizzard game. And you know what? The QQ is a sign the game is amazing. No one wants to QQ about terrible games. Waste of their time so they move on to better things. So to all the people QQing here ask yourselves this? If D3 is so bad why are you still QQing here? Why have you not totally left these forums and moved on? No one QQ's about Duke Nukem Forever anymore. It was so bad people just wanted to erase it from their memories and just move on. And everyone did. If you really want Diablo 3 out of your life you'd not be here, you'd have moved on. If you haven't, then ah, Diablo is keeping you here. A sign of an amazing game.the8thark1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Development Hell Can Someone Teach Me how To Go Development Hell?SmellyCat14 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 My Wizard got Jay Wilsoned. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2132k5f&s=6 So I deleted her and made a new one.Gajeel1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 You are cheating us. Blizzard. Why you can increase the damage of some monsters without notice us? At least 30%-50% more than last patch. WTF! Your team is so unprofessional. You are cheating us. Blizzard.VIOLAKING4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 I HATE HIM WHY HE HIT THE GOBLIN WHYYYYYYYY HE DESERVES THE DISMISS. SICK AND TIREDdreamalittle2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 WTF with the AH being designed as timesink... Topic says it all really.. I honestly believe the AH was designed to be a timesink, its so dreadful to use when attempting to find items, it has to have been done on purpose. I've just got NFI why they would do it...Algo2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Removing Botting from the Game Entirely I'd like to post a simple solution but i'd doubt it be feasible. Call me Dumb but i ain't no programmer. Isn't it possible for the designers to lock the game in Full screen mode and disable everything else on background from running or interfering with the game? there are several korean MMO's that do this, however there are ramifications to doing this. You are not able to listen to music run VOIP programs etc but then if that is done Blizzard can introduce in-game features to counter this I'd believe. This way you will remove botters who run scripts as well as MF swaping mouse macro programs. everything will have to be manual right? so gear swaping will have to be manual with i can't see why it would be unfair in that case.Evengelion42 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 SUGGESTION to last Blizzard post Just one suggestion. Instead of nerfing skills that are suppossedly "too" powerful, wouldn't it be more rewarding to just BUFF skills that nobody is using to encourage people to experiment with them. That is much more of an incentive for "build diversity" than nerfing good skills making people angry instead of buffing other ones which would make people feel EXCITED about experimenting with builds which would be fantastic! Much more enjoyable game play... Hope you consider it thanks.Snoofo8 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 But Why?? I just bought Diablo 3. I try to login on America server. Then it says it has an update. I then click ok, a pop-up then apears and says: Diablo 3 is already open. Click OK. Then it all closes. Why is this happening!? :'(Hourack6 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 blizzard downloader problem is anyone getting a glitchy downloader ? when i tried to download the patch it was glitching out and then it stopped and i could play but then after i logged off and try to get back on the loader was updating tools but it stayed stuck at 0% even i tried to leave it there for 15 minutes or more so if anyone got any suggestion pleas let me know cause i wanna play.Grimey0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 This patch is hilarious. You know, Blizz, why not do something more constructive with this patch like removing cast timers of IDing rares/legendaries, instead of spelling things out for preschoolers and kindergardeners that they can't buy stuff on AH they cannot afford. ...Really?Overpowered0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Never seen so many people whinging on a forum Just stop complaining. I actually want to go into this forum (specific section) and read some interesting topics, not some little nerd virgin having a panic attack because a game has gone down for a few hours - or maintenance etc. Enjoy yourselves :) inb4 you are complaining too comment.Sarcastik30 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Almost two weeks since hotfix broke the game And elites are spamming arcane, mortar and plagued like crazy. You still get chainfeared by quillbacks. Ghom fills the room with gas at a broken pace. Some of the fire damage in the game is completely broken (the grates in Keep Depths, elite Blood Clan Occultists). But the important things get fixed. Like grey auction house buttons. You guys should be in crunch mode to save this sinking ship.Freudian2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Throwing in the towel Lack of customization (not being able to allocate attribute points, characters ending up looking the same). Short campaign (being able to beat the game in 4-6 hours and then having achievements for doing so? A huge slap in the face for a game that was supposed to be epic) Exploiters and botters ruining the economy. Majority of class skills not being viable in harder difficulties. Development team not shedding any light whatsoever for players still playing. Level cap at 60 so Blizzard can milk more money off future expansions. Online only seemingly to direct people to use the RMAH. Rampant bugs such as getting stuck in waller's walls, being able to be hit in said walls, arcane sentries going through walls, monsters ultra spamming their abilities, bugged elite packs that don't have a fast affix but are on me like stink on the new Blizzard, etc. Arrivederci Blizzard, you've just lost one more customer to drain money out of.Vivalaredsox0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Bug: Increase blizzard 6 secs? I have an offhand source item that says: Increase blizzard duration to 2 secs. Used a timer numerous times but it never goes up to 8 secs. Hey blizzard team, Wahdup witat?Wilson4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Drops? I heard that Normal has 20% of the items, nightmare 50%, hell has 70% of the items available, and of course inferno has 100%. However, is there a guideline or some info on the margins of item quality? I mean, if I wanna find Azurewrath, on which difficulty should I play to have the item on the drop roll?Kensei15 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Am i the only one? I am sure i am not the only person in this world who actually enjoy's this game, am i? I love the story and the design and i personally think it all fits in well to create a nice entertaining and compelling adventure and the game play actually fulfilled all of my expectations! Are there anyone else out there who actually feels the same way? If so speak up! This forum needs a thread for people who like the game.Drewstar10132 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Bashiok likes being trolled he asked for it i mean his name is BASH , I OK hes saying bash him hes ok with itBorka2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Necessary Itemization Changes Everyone knows and feels that this game ought to be about legendaries. That's just how it's supposed to be. But not only that, there are some good reasons why it makes sense to make legendary the most sought after rarity of gear. Trading is a huge deal in Diablo games, however there is the inevitable issue of botters, scammers, dupers etc. A new whack of legendaries need to be added to the game, but also, in making legendaries the standard for players in inferno there is an opportunity to fight botters, and potentially dupers as well. Blizzard has created a problem for themselves with the RMAH because it will make them hesitant to itemize too much considering how many people have already paid money for gear... but unfortunately for them, as well, the game is in a dire state and needs attention sooner than later. They'll just have to suck it up and make the changes that need to made. My suggestion to hopefully save this game would be to make legendaries ONLY drop off bosses. And even only certain bosses. Because of the mechanics in boss fights in this game, it is likely more difficult for botters to actually kill bosses, or at least Blizzard could find a way to make it so. With botters unable to find any substantial gear, trading will be in a much better state. This does not solve the duping problem, however. But with less good items being thrown into the economy, there is a more manageable pool of stuff to deal with. They could implement an item ID system, where legendaries generate ID codes upon dropping, and before trading, a player can even look up online to make sure the item is legit (that there is only one item with that ID code in circulation). I assume the only reason they haven't done this already is because it would be too much information... I don't know, really. On top of this, there is potential for character customization within itemization. Like +1 to skills in Diablo 2, bonuses to specific skills should be what people use to make their characters unique. The new legendaries should focus on impressive benefits to specific skills so that players of the same class with different builds will gear up differently. You wouldn't change your spec too much unless you were going to buy a whole new set of gear. Anyway, that's what I advocate at this point in time.Galt1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Affix combination looks "fine" Affix combination looks "fine" But some affix on certain mobs are not. For mobs tat run away , (shielding, teleport, nightmarish) are not acceptable. It could be done, yes, but definately hit enrage timer for some. One pack of this will take u more than 20 mins. (those ubber gear players please dont troll) Scenario: Act2 insect group, shielding and firechain combination is almost undoable for some. They split up, fire chained, when u finally manage to go near them (melee), they shield and run off again....Ray5 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 ANOTHER infinite loop patch issue? Srsly??? This is ridiculous. This happened once and should NEVER have happened again. Blizzard, your QA is absolutely terrible. None of the 'solutions' posted on this forum apply (easily) to me because I'm on Mac OS (and I say 'solutions' because it's frankly ridiculous your customers have to provide your tech support). I cannot believe this. I bought the game legitimately and cannot play it. What a waste of time.Septicor5 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 AUTO PATCH FAILED i cant seems to auto patch any idea how i can work on it??Chenxianshen5 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 players/users i really need your help...! i still cant login...i tried so many suggestions from players and still dont work for me, now im facing this error http://i.imgur.com/aIFWj.png i know blizz will ignore this...what's new! please help...thanks a bunch'Reymark4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 how many people solo diablo inferno i just want to seeWeeddman2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Playing in australia on a mac - Patch issues! Im in australia right now playing on a mac, i usually play on the europe realm and was looking to try fix this stupid patch loop issue. The only problem is i can't reinstall the game because data is so !@#$%^- expensive here i can't download the game update again. Can anyone help me play the game without getting the patch loop every time?Olly0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Lag after Maintainence I'm not flaming or tin foil hatting, I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed an extra bit of lag for the first day or so after weekly maintainence? I don't lag too bad under usual circumstances, but it seems like after servers come up from maintainence I tend to hit spikes more often. Anyone else?Vastik4 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Neat use of pause If you're playing solo, you can pause the game by bringing up the menu... I always knew that. But I just found out by accident that the lore audio doesn't pause... it plays out. So now I can listen to the lore without having to hear it over the explosions or have it cancelled out by a second lore audio. Cool beans.Shagsbeard1 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Lost my lvl 45 DH last night in HC And I loved every minute I was playing. Waller affix = really effective against DHs. =p I'm excited to go back on and play HC again with my new DH. Thanks Blizz for making such an enjoyable game.Ucross0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 Another night of farming. Another 20-30 ilvl 63s Another night of nothing worth even really selling on the AH. Yes, I'm thankful :|.Phoenix2 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 What is wrong with you Blizzard? Im really angry about this Game. You not hesitate to nerf Gold, Droprates from destructible Objects, nerfing Goblins Chest and make the game for us normal player less fun, because at the end its all about profit. But why YOU HESITATE to fix the WALLER Affix. Im getting sick of it, that the Elites/Champs cast the Spell under my feet so im STUCK in it. Or is this bugusing intentional? Why dont you fix it asap? Because it dont influence your Profit in a negative way? Why you hesistate to remove Enrage time on Elites/Champs? You fixed IAS, because it forced player to stack on them, but when Enrage force us to play in a certain way? Why the Heck, can cast the Champs instantly 2 Walls so i get stuck in it? Why they spamming the WHOLE Area with Poison? Why you dont do you job as a game designer? Why the hell is it more important to fix the AH, to balance things first has to do with the AH? Goldrop, Itemdrop, Enrage on Bosses etc.? You ever played the game? Played the game without using the AH or cheating Items? Where are the varitey of builds?GreenFlubber0 Jul 11, 2012
Jul 11, 2012 update ended it for me update loop. fix didn't work for me. It was the nail in the coffin. i would give my gear away but cant get in the game im donewafer39 Jul 11, 2012