General Discussion

Jul 14, 2012 lol what the heck.. I've been farming act 3 inferno for a long time. Just in this last 30 min I made a game to solo. Two times I've come across on spot where 3 champ packs have spawned right on top of eachother. Including the minions, thats 12-15 champs in on spot. I beat them and moved on and the same thing, 3 champ packs all in the same tiny room. I'm just curious, has this happened to anybody else?Mikex2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 The biggest problem with this game. First off, I don't get the loot I need. It feels like every day I fall farther and farther behind everyone else. I've spent tons of hours magicfinding. I have zero magicfind, but that's because I haven't collected a set of gear to switch to. Blizzard is nerfing that anyways. The gold AH is HORRIBLE! How am I supposed to afford anything in there when everybody's paying real money for in-game gold? It would take a year to be able to afford any of it! It's just so insane! I think I'm never going to give you up. Never going to let you down. I'm never going to run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. We've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Inside we both know what's been going on. We know the game and we're gonna play it. And if you ask me how I'm feeling. Don't tell me you're too blind to see. Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt youStinkyfinger2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 [Stream] Kamuchi female gamer from Argentina http://es.twitch.tv/kamuchi Playing Diablo 3, giving away some guild wars 2 beta keys.Nosfe2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Aspect of Justice "There's no justice in murder..." Zoltun Kulle ...So, how can murder be justified? By killing the murderer, or by forgiveness?Inferno7 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Low Res My game seems to be very low res, especially showing on the loading screen pictures and the ground. I have texture quality on high, I don't understand, I haven't seen this before since I installed after my factory reset. When I installed the first time it was fine. My resolution is 1366x768 Help?DixeyNormous3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Median Mod Hi guys! For those who played Median, just a quick question, Is Brother Laz playing D3? What are his thoughts of D3?talkcoffee1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 @ilvl 63 drops why do you hate me so much?Higgins1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 A new solution our problems. http://reviewdepot.net/2011/08/26/will-torchlight-2-beat-diablo-3/Ghstface4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 So i bought the limited edition and i have recently played my diablo 2 usb copy, when i try to play online it says it cannot verify the version i am using. It used to work but not anymore so did blizzard just pull all the usbs so people cannot play online anymore?Tj3880 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 INDENTIFYING 200+ iLVL63 1H WEAPONS +GIVEAWAY The time has come. Ive worked my self to the bone, gathering from far and wide, wheeling and dealing, and selling my soul in the UNID 1 Hand Weapon Market (http://imgur.com/uOezw,tU6fD,b3p5C,W3YYh,pACLL,HzuRY#0) <---album. All in search is for the ever elusive holy grail of Diablo 3. The Best Weapon possible weapon for my build. 1000+Dps , +Stat, LoH, CrtDmg, Open Socket, and what ever else fluff can fit on there. Ive been in need of an upgrade (http://imgur.com/mC4Gm) for a while now and have relised that at the curent prices the weapon I want would cost me 200+ Million. So, I have deicded to take the gamble and subimt myself to the Diablo Gods for the chance at riteousness. ~3 Hours after this post I want to to invite everyone to check out the emotional rolloercoster that is, Identifying Items in Diablo 3. I will also be giving away 2 MILLION Gold total in Givaways! 1 MILLION to 1 Lucky Viewer. Everything will take place @ twitch.tv/thirdEYEsix. WISH ME LUCK!!! \m/ BTW Im still accepting Mass 1H Weapons. I wanr as much as possible when I ID.thirdEYEsix6 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 xp problems hello i can't recieve any xp from monsters, but when i do Diablo i get the reward from him but when i kill the monsters they dont giv xp and im lvl 50 and nightmare difficulty and i know thats very bad but is it because nightmare and normal difficulty is to easy for me that i dont get any xp ? thanks Emperor1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Allow Legendary items to be levelled up Apparently the "general consensus" for the problems for Diablo 3 is that the drop rate of items suck. I highly doubt that the drop rates for "good" items have changed significantly since Diablo 2. The problem that I feel is that since in Diablo 2, you could increase your power in 2 ways. Gear - Via finding Skills - Via levelling In D3 you can only increase your power through gear, since we are now reliant on this its highlighted how bad the drop rate is for an individual, yet so many people play the amount of good items in circulation is quite high so you are forced to the auction house. It's almost exactly like a lottery in that lots of people are winning, however as an individual your own chances are pathetic. Just throwing an idea out of left field but since Legendaries sucking is also a problem, why don't we try to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Keep Legendaries stats the same, HOWEVER, inctroduce a mechanic where these stats will grow based on the exp gained while wearing the item. So you can literally level the Legendary item up. Obviously this would be based on diminishing returns, it would be easy to double the stats, however going from 200% to 300% would take twice as long etc etc. The specifics of how it would work would be irrelevant and would need to be tested and balanced by Blizzard but off the top of my head some examples of how it could work are below: Basic Weapon levels: Each point of XP you earn whilst wearing the gear, wether it be armour or a weapon would also contribute to the item, when the item drops the "level" would be level 1, after 10,000 XP the item "levels up" to level 2 and the stats increase accordingly. As your character levels the weapon levels also, probably the simplest way of doing it. Item level increases: In the above scenario its hard to see how the item level would be visible, this method would make it visible, this time you physically raise the item level of the legendary item. IE the highest level of item in the game currently is 63 which has its own family of level 63 affixes. It would be possibly to level Legendary items up to level 64 and beyond, which would give them stats and affixes which could not be found on any other items in the game. Usage increases: Probably the most complicated but the most customisable for your own needs. Each item would have a set limit of how much it could improve, either a hard cap or a diminishing returns factor which would make it more of a soft cap on the amount the item would improve. Your item would improve, based on the use of the item. IE using particular skill sowuld increase the power of the skils, or taking arcane damage would increase the arcane resistance. Selling Leveled up Legendaries: If you sell a leveled up legendary there is a great possibility for a profit, especiallyif you have worked towards a particular build of an item, I don't think it matters if the stats remain or ar reset upon sale. I think it would be best to revert upon sale however. The pro's and cons for reverting stats I have put below: Pros: - Provide some form of uniqueness to your characters and would make your character "yours" Something which is lacking at the moment. - Allows you to buy alegendary and change it to your needs without having to compromise and use someone else's items or find one yourself. - Theoretically would affect botting accounts gaming the system. Perhaps running particular bosses or area's over and over to gain particular affixes. Cons: - Would affect economy, If stats were to remain then base legendaries would remain cheap whilst better legendaries would have a price which relected the work which went into them. - Would remove any aspect of lending of items to friends. Just an idea which I thought of randomly to improve the game. Makes a change from the normal crap in this forum I though. Enjoy reading.Mifkin4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Disconnecting to level select screen, not log Anyone else having this problem? no lag or rubberbanding issues. 60fps constantly. all of a sudden i get a network error message. If i truly disconnected, why not go back to log in screen? Singleplayer act 1 inferno both timesCptJero3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Diablo 3 was a rousing financial success Think about it, as of June 30th there was 2.42M sales confirmed by Vgchartz, and apparently Blizzard said they sold 6.3M units. Of which, 3.5M were sold in the first 24 hours, which frankly was good because those end users did not have the benefit of user reviews to base their decisions on. So, ActiBliz has got a good model, release a polished demo and allow people to play with the assumption that wow this is going to be fun! Because lets face it, the beginning difficulty on the Beta was simply too easy, everyone had to assume that the higher levels would be fun AND challenging. And it worked, more than half of Diablo 3's sales were in the first 24 hours. Cut to the release and a few months into it and the fan base is rebelling. The amount of people playing online has decreased. And people are racing to the RMAH to clear out their gear before they quit the game. What is left is a small hard core group of fans, who most likely will be using the RMAH to sell and buy gear. Diablo has no subscription cost, an incredibly small user base now most likely buying items from the RMAH, and a mass exodus of non-paying users. Bravo ActiBlizz you guys got a one time hit on your hands. Don't port Diablo 3 to Xbox and PS3, it won't sell from the extremely strong negative word of mouth. Diablo as a Franchise was executed, but enjoy the current financial success, ActiBlizz earned it. 2.42M sales: http://www.vgchartz.com/game/24178/diablo-iii/ 6.3M sales: http://www.vg247.com/2012/05/23/diablo-iii-sells-6-3-million-in-first-week-3-5-million-in-first-24-hours/Garhent0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Shut up guys, seriously? I originally thought game designers do not teach gamers how to play as gamers do not teach designers how to make games. Maybe I'm wrong so time to shut up? oh my phokAoibanshee3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Why no trade spam in General Forums? Just wondering what this forum's secret is that prevents trade spam from taking over.Kiwivenge1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 I'm confused Why haven't GAH commodities risen in price? Has no one done the math yet or is the market just that slow to react? I understand that 100k for 1 subtle essence is ridiculous...but they haven't even budged 10g. O_o?Artrion0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Goodbye, but probably not why you think I left my VPN on. That's the crux of it. I logged in with a new IP and Blizzard kindly felt that I now need to reset my password (thanks, I really wanted that to be the result). After resetting my password I was informed that I can't play my characters with a starter edition license. So they were kind enough to change my game license as well! Fantastic! After googling around I found a post of someone describing this as a bug so I went to battle.net in order create a ticket. However, you are forced into choose a topic rather then actually tell them what's wrong (and no, there is no option remotely close to what I'm experiencing). I sure as hell won't be calling Blizzard again after the fiasco that was getting this product registered in the first place (I spent hours on hold to be told by one of their 'technical' associates that all email only goes through big companies like yahoo and google.). I'm just kind of speechless at the moment. I was a hardcore D2 and WoW player but I'm far more casual these days and just don't want to jump through this many hoops to enjoy the little free time I have. I hope they straighten out their customer service for the rest of you. Blizzard has made some great games in the past, and D3 looks promising with the addition of some endgame and PvP. Best of luck. Commence the trolling.snacktray27 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Block seller posts on the forums These forums have become practically useless, instead of finding discussions about builds I have to sift through 5 pages of people trying to get visibility on items they either didn't want to sell on the AH or failed to sell there. Whether it's in game channels or these forums, you have to impose some kind of control because this is negatively impacting my immersion and enjoyment of the game and I'm sure it negatively affects others as well. ThanksKangTheHero0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Commodity Auction Prices Is it really necessary to set the price per unit at a minimum of 25 cents. Seriously who is gonna pay that much for crafting materials? Sure I could see this for gems and what not but it seems pointless to even enable commodities with that high of a minimum price.Lokh3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 RMAH Commodity price floor I think the price floor on the commodities needs to be lowered. At .25 per item it has effectively priced out 3/4ths of the commodities. Dyes, Essence, Tears, and Gems below perfect square will not sell for a quarter each. There is already a limit on needing to spend at least a dollar when buying, why not let the price per item go as far down as 1 cent each?Tubo5 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Poll: Is the "Out of Timer" a good idea? http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=50004edde4b0026fdd1234faZebulun4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Didn't think Id get to this point either But this end game is getting boring. Do act 3 run. 1 hour, 30 elites. Hope to find item to sell on RMAH. Items no longer selling on RMAH. Is that what endgame is? Find items to sell for real money? Act 3 runs becoming pointless. Don't need to upgrade gear. No more challenges. Add a gauntlet mode or get PvP going. Blizzard, Aren't you at all disappointed? Im a fanboy/hardcore gamer and even Im becoming frustrated. I cant even do back to back runs anymore...RoDenT7 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Our father who art in heaven.. Jay Wilson be thy name. please patch this game...:)Beast2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 80k+ dmg wizard LF monk to farm act 3 fast 80k+ damage twister/archon build wizard looking for a good defensive monk with conviction aura to farm act 3 fast with. would prefer to go magic find runs but will settle for not. leave msg here or whisper me in game. if you add in game plz leave a comment on your friend request.juggsthemage18 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 I miss... Joining chat channels and seeing everyone's character with Sir, Lord, Champion, etc affixed to their name.Klashd2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 If Heaven & Hell are Battling... Where are the 4 Horsemen? Surely Diablo 3 is essentially the apocalypse, so shouldn't that include the famous Horsemen? I think it should.MykeC1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Love this game But... I love this game, been playing since the opening night (From Australia), but I have some issues with this game which constantly bug me. - Rubber Banding... As a demon hunter, please please fix this =( - Purple Mobs - They used to be exciting and fun to find and used to love killing them, now I avoid every single purple mob I see, and avoid every event that spawns a purple mob - the only events I activate are ones with guarantee'd blues. I'm after loot after all, why would I waste my time doing an event that has little to no reward at the end? - Legendaries - They are meant to be legendary, but my room mate described these in a very correct way - They are poo coloured, and they are poo..... You see brown item on the ground, you don't want to pick it up because you know it's terrible =( - Snake mobs that go invisible - they go invincible.. why? - Wallers and Jailers with no cooldown - Bit unfair much? - Opening of "presents" - takes too long - I have now resorted to disenchanting anything automatically under ilvl61 UNLESS it's a helm, ring or amulet. Weapons below 62 auto de. If opening presents were so much fun, why would I start doing this? That's right, because it's automatically given away by it's Ilvl that it is a terrible item. So much for presents =( - Only 3 searchable options on the auction house - It's tedious trying to search for something with certain stats - Eg I want magic find, all resist, crit hit damage and THEN dext and vital - Have fun searching for all that =(Firbi6 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Bored of D3? Come Troll KevinEssence http://www.twitch.tv/kevinessence dude is eating dinner with his mommy right now but what he does is craft 6 prop gloves and bracers and pick out the good ones then sell bulk !@#$ gloves in auctions to noobs for wayyy overpriced amounts last 4 auctions straight were overbidded by trolls that joined his game and offered nothing, do the same for some lulz!Splatmaster6 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Blizzard Customer Service Phone Line Issues Anyone else ALWAYS get the "Our call queue is too full" when trying to call them? I would of just submitted a ticket, but my issue is on none of the issues to select. Where is the "Other Issues"?Sasquatch800 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Act 3 DH farming. http://www.justin.tv/heyimyourdadsc2 60k hp, 380 all resist 47k dps w/o ss and 109k with DH farming act 3.TomPeters8 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 What happened to mortar deadzone? I thought mortar deadzone had been increased a couple of weeks back (actually I know for a fact it was, I was very excited about it for both my barb and my monk) but today I noticed that while standing toe to toe with an elite he has zero problems dropping mortars right at his feet on top of my head. Working as intended?Maxsauce3 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Giving Free Way Points I've just been doing bosses for a little while because farming is boring as hell right now. I usually just join a public game to help kids out so I figured I'd throw a thread up for anyone that's stuck. We can hit every boss if you like or just act bosses. Just add me Zzeroo#1852Zzeroo2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 MF solution Use all 5 options 1: Set a Magic Find Cap 2: Slowly Adjust Magic Find Over Time 3: Use your average MF% or your lowest MF% of the last 5 minutes 4: Zero-Out Your MF% for 3 Minutes After Swapping Gear 5: Gear Swapping Interacts with Nephalem Valor I would love to see how crazy the forums/people would go if they put all 5 of these options in play. OWNED!PokinSmot0 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Making the item hunt end-game sustainable. Most of you have read Basihok's post that the item hunt is not sustainable for long-term end game play, and that there is no solution to this problem on the horizon in terms of new content. I am proposing a way to make the item hunt a sustainable end game venture without the creation of new assets (levels, monsters, etc.) by simply making some tweaks to the in-game Excel spreadsheet (or whatever the equivalent this game uses). Most frustration comes from people finding an overwhelming amount of useless items while farming. This leads to one of two things: breaking for essence, or vendoring Neither of these options provides any appreciable progress toward moving forward in Inferno when viewed as a resource generator for the Auction House. The Blues have said on numerous occasions that the game was designed to by played without the AH as a factor. I find that statement dubious at best. The probability of any single individual finding upgrades to push forward past even Act 1 of Inferno organically is so unlikely as somewhere just below impossible. It is "possible" in the same way it is "possible" that I could play the State Lottery every week in hopes of living a life of luxury. It is obvious to everyone that Inferno is a Free-to-Play model for a game one spends $60 to get started on. I can spend years trying to find items organically, I can spend months farming items/gold to sell to buy from the GAH, or I can deposit hundreds of dollars and buy all my gear from the RMAH right now. To make the item-hunt more entertaining, a simple threshold system on the values on any given item would work wonders toward making the game more rewarding to play. It is simply ridiculous to find a ilvl 63 piece or armor with a value of 40 on any attribute, usually coupled with 60 on another attribute, health globe increase, and health/gold pick up. It is even more disheartening to pick up a class specific item that is completely lacking in that class's attribute. I regularly find bows and quivers with Str and Int in high numbers. In terms of attributes, each item level should have its own threshold. For example: Item level 10 has a range of 5-15 on any given attribute, Item level 63 has a threshold of 150-200, and the rolls fall within that range. That way, when the stars align and I find an item for a barbarian with Str and Vit on it, I am not handicapped by a slap-in-face value of 50 on a level 63 item. In addition to attribute thresholds, the other stats should also have a range that they fall into. For example, Resist All Elements doesn't even appear on items under level 54, and even there should be a threshold. Level 63 = 71-80, Level 62 = 61-70, Level 61 = 51-60, etc. The same type of threshold can applied to Crit Chance, Attack Speed, Crit Damage, etc. The removal (or at least tweaking) of certain, currently undesirable qualities should also be looked at. Absolutely no one wants health globe increase on an item. It is a waste of an affix slot. However, it could be combined with other less desirables like globe/gold pick up and health regen to create a Health affix that provides all three (or two) benefits in one affix. This would remove items being trash by having one or more of these in the first place, and also make it statistically more likely to find items with a greater range of desirable affixes. When a tweaked affix system is coupled with attribute thresholds that are appropriate for the item level, it makes for a more rewarding farming experience and opens the game up to a greater range of players. People can farm on their own for upgrades organically with a much greater likelihood of success without truly ever using the AH. People can sell a greater quantity of quality gear on the GAH and RMAH, which brings prices down to reasonable and obtainable levels for those who still want to use the AH's in conjunction with in game drops, and both houses are still there for don't have the time and just want to buy all their upgrades. If any Blue does see this, please respond and explain to me how anyone who quality tested this game honestly thinks the game can be completed in Inferno without resorting to the AH, and also your feedback on the suggestions provided here.EddardStark1 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 NV Stack Reset, (Intelligent Play and Design) This is in response to the article at: http://www.diablofans.com/news/1275-diablo-iii-builds-used-by-the-developers-character-profiles-coming-soon-bashiok-on-legendaries-and-more-blizzard-at-san-diego-comic-con-2012/ specifically, the paragraph: "Being able to experiment with skills and try out different things is not the same as min/maxing builds against enemies by being able to swap skills mid-fight. When we say build variety, we mean there are many options to choose from, not that you should literally be swapping between tons of builds in a single session." Firstly, I understand that people want a sense of build identity, but forcing them into a set of skills for a full session doesn't accomplish this goal in a way that makes sense. This is especially true when you consider that you WANT players to kill bosses, after building stacks. I can't speak for everyone, but the way I skill optimally for bosses on Inferno differs greatly from how I skill for killing elites/champions. I assume this is probably true for other players and for a variety of reasons I won't go into. (Example: When I first started farming Act 1, I constructed a build that was highly effective on the "trash" elites and champions, but when I would get to the Butcher, I would struggle to kill him in one or two attempts with said build. All I needed to do was switch 2 defensive/utility abilities for the boss fight, but was unable to do so, because I would lose stacks. With repair costs increased, it no longer made sense to attempt this fight, since I could not build optimally for it. The intelligent decision became: Simply stop at the Warden and not push through to the end of the Act). Also, I feel that the majority of players would not abuse the ability to change skills with stacks. When I am farming for gear, I want a build that is effective at killing elites. I don't find it efficient or effective to change my build often, nor do I even consider it, unless I run up against a particularly nasty affix. I think I would be happy with the chance to change my skills once per farming session, (and at the very most twice), when situations arise where it would just be intelligent to do so, (read: NOT EXPENSIVE). I am now strong enough to farm Act II, and I see the same potential for need to change my build to be more effective, (intelligent), when finishing up a run with Zoltan Kulle or Belial. The bottom line is that I like killing bosses, as it makes me feel just that much more of a sense of accomplishment. However, I really do so, because it would be dumb to attempt them with a gimped build. It would be also be simple-minded to change my skills, (ie lose my stacks), to kill a boss for no chance at rares. The elegant solution would be to add a cooldown to the ability to switch skills. Set the cooldown for this function at 10-30 minutes, thereby allowing smart players to utilize the skills that they need to play effectively, while also limiting people from washing out their sense of build identity by switching skills on every elite pack. This would promote a basic, effective farming build and also encourage people to utilize their full skill set when the need arises. It would also NOT penalize them for taking the intelligent approach to killing bosses. Finally, I feel that I do have a sense of build identity, even though I sometimes desire to change out skills for bosses, (I use one set of skills well over 75% of time played in Inferno). I just don't agree that playing intelligently should be mutually exclusive with being rewarded when the goal of having both seems so achievable with intelligent design. Thank you for reading.Akiho4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 GregoR #1487 is a trade scammer... I made a trade deal in chat with this guy named "GregoR" last night, upon trading he also offered a free ammy. I then checked the trade items and hit accept, only to find he switched the item we agreed on. he is a trade scammer..beware ! I also filed a complaint under the Harassment option, I don't know if Blizzard will address this issue but I know im not the only one that has been scammed even whyle being very careful. I have screen shots and im sure Blizzard has the chat log. so if they wanted to do something about it they surely could. I also NOW see many complaints on the forums about this guy doing the same thing to others. hey Blizzard, do something about this, you have the evidence and the means to address the issue. how many people need be scammed before you do something about this guy, whats the hold-up Blizzard ?!!! also, Blizzard needs a safer trade system that locks in the trade items, and needs to do something about the scammers as well.... so thanks GregoR ! I appreciate your dishonesty. I bet you think your pretty cool,I hope you feel good about stealing from people. btw, next time something bad happens to you, you had it coming...scumbag.RemoWest2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Cluster arrow cost reduc not searchable??? Is this a known issue or intended? It's pretty annoying that I can search for all other skill affixes on quivers except for this one.Malevo2 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 lol i got a email got a email saying i was spamming in chat. lol I have not played the game and have not posted to much on the forum also. Well I know I still have all my gold and items.SCOTTASMITH4 Jul 14, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Has MF been changed? We would like to know Ive been hearing in game that MF now has a cooldown when you switch gear, is this true? If so please link a source. I also read that MF was clarified to affect the number of affixes items have ie 6 or 5 or 4. Does anyone know or can link the appropriate information? thx I tend to think the cooldown on mf is a fib since they said for that option the MF would ZERO out, but it doesnt currently.bmwiley7 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Running quick warden/butcher runs with viewer US... Come join the fun, www.twitch.tv/burninfateBurninfate0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 How does AH searching work? Say I search for a character, and say I want Magic Find and Strength on an item. Will it show me items that will both upgrade my current character and have those two effects on them?Pichu01020 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Elite Pack Example Monk, level 60, Act II, 560 Resists 46k+ health (I don't cheat and use the AH as best I can) Elite pack: 4 blue Skeleton Warriors (Health Link, Plagued, Electrified, Nightmarish) No big deal right? Died 11 times due to basically !@#$ches in my opinion (unable to move due to mob cornering) and massive life draining. I just don't see why it happens cause here's the rub. Once one of them is down. They stop being able to hit for anything, the poison pools are suddenly a non issue and the health drops for the rest like it's suppose to. The accepted reality is that the health link makes them basically impossible to kill till you kill one. I just think it's crap, and yeah, thanks for the 33k gold repair bill just trying to play the game the right way.Roadkill0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Are you a Botter? Please tell us. P.S. We won't tell anyone.TheMooker11 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Idle followers should collect scattered gold I think it would be nice if while there's no aggro that followers would run around picking up scattered gold for you or while you walked around that you don't want to waste time walking over to manually.Pichu01020 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 big scammer on forum GregoR#1487 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5738084336 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5621028954 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5575477212 bewaredelaynomore1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 SKIDROW Emu vs. Bnet LAG. I'm tired of losing items to server drops, glitches and connection lag while the other !%*s play skidrow flawlessly without paying... I want skidrow too wtf...KoProvoke13 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 please see this, [D2 on D3] info A+ Diablo 2 compared to Diablo 3 Flaws and Mistakes Also posted on EU battlenet, SPREAD IT! " The item system of Diablo 2 was of such magnificent design that it drove players to spend to spend out of the pocket money to get items in the game. Blizzard has seen that and turned it into an in house revenue stream for them with Diablo 3! Where they've gone wrong is not delivering an item design of the caliber of Diablo 2, that will fuel that same passion that drove players to spend real money they did on that game." Quote from video and forum! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I just have to post this for the Blizzard sake, if they want to keep this game active for 10 years, like D2 was. I am veteran Diablo player who is very dissapointed, on how char customization went horribly wrong and some bad ingame cinematic cutsenes with deckard Cain dying, like it was nothing. Blizzard please i beg you make the rune system back again, make option to be able to socket white items make them magic. Things like side quests that rewards in terms of making potion that increases your max life by 5 K permanently etc "old players will remember this quest from Zakarum". Or that side quest in D2 with the Virgins tower, explaining about Virgin tower on lantern before you entered " It's priceless Blizzard, how could you missed that". Last thing Horadrim Cube was one of the ebst things in D3, solving those puzzles even more sexy! Bonus: for the Blizzard, simple Video guides on how to check back on D2 again, what benefits it had over D3. Please watch them closely, they are from some guy on youtube it has great constructive channel and he is dedicated Diablo player. PART 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CBbeSAjVo PART 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI4peeO3yzY PART 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G4lX-MKrgI ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ And also quote from friend in EU! ... Enjoy! Cheers, Alen from Slovenia EU aka Farystar !Farystar141 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why not give me gold for massacres? i know blizzard will probably never do this, but why not give us some gold when i kill like 30 mobs in a row, since we dont get exp anymore at 60.. give us some gold so we can think "!@#$ yeh" not "oh.. i killed 30 of them, meh"Merzal9 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Stop breaking co-op Every patch implemented not only increases mob hp *which is suppose to happen* but you also break your patch that made their damage not increase. I'd like to play with other people.Nergal0 Jul 13, 2012