General Discussion

Jul 13, 2012 PVP - which class will win? Assuming the battle is fought NAKED without any item.waverly10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 How to Farm 300k+ Gold Per Hour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNgTp_sKsoc The title of the video reads "210k gold per hour," but I obtain about 10k gold per 2 minute run on average, so about 300k per hour. Feel free to leave your comments below. Have a better farming spot? Let us know.Fork12 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Keep in mind.... When you buy gold and/or cheap gear, what you're doing is profitting those who exploit botting and/or hacking. I was recently hacked, and they removed my gear (luckily they didnt remove the gold they had farmed using my 60wd as a bot, so i can buy new stuff). Unfortunately, this is in both the AH and on 3rd party methods. And so, I have no solution. ... ...thx for your time...FlatulentOne3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Potential Customer Acquisition Blizzard, Please show total number of players playing Diablo 3 for both Public and Private games. Why? When people come to forums they will be turned away from this game from all these threads, but with statistical support, you can prove them wrong by showing player trends on the rise and how awesome this game is doing. This will attract new players! ThanksSliceOfHam10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Has any MMO actually prevented inflation? I don't know any... do you?physics8 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why do people bid so early? I really don't get it, why do people bid on items that have more than like 12 hours left? Do they not understand all they are doing is just driving up the price? This is like common sense. Bid in the last few minutes or hell if you have to leave the last few hours but not when it has like 1 day+ left, my god. If people would just wait that would benefit EVERY buyer as each bid sets a minimum that it can bid again...Chad42 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 online counter on players is it possible what the title said other mmo have it.acegear7 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 act 3 and 4 inferno difficulty and loot. So i know the loot should be the same in acts 3 and 4, but that isnt what i am confused about. I was wondering, since act 1 has levle 61 enemies, act 2 nad 62 and act 3 and 63, would act 4 have level 64 enemies? With the same loot it would logically follow that they would be level 63 enemies as well wouldnt it?Brathearon2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gold value decreasing, item value increasing! Able to sell gold in RMAH now has decrease the gold value tremendously while all the good items are put up at unreasonable prices. Aren't you thankful?Ryce0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 A fix to 'endgame'? Blizzard has already admitted that the "item grind" isn't enough to satisfy the endgame. I enjoyed the climb to lvl 60 and unlocking new skills. I enjoyed getting better loot that showed significant boosts to my ability to kill. What I would like to do is continue doing this after I hit lvl 60. I know Blizzard wanted flexibility on the skills while at the same time they wanted to provide incentive for a player to show "loyalty to a build." Perhaps, after we hit 60, we could continue to gain some sort of XP or points that we could spend on our existing skills to make them stronger? Perhaps a skill even becomes "locked" once we spend a point to improve it, forcing us to continue using it. Then, to keep the flexibility, there could be some NPC who requires Tomes of some kind to unlock those skills if we ever want to change them. This would add back in some of the depth that we're missing from Diablo 2 while still sticking to Diablo 3's philosophy. After all, let's face it, Blizzard has given us a lot of skills that are fun to use, but ultimately they're not useful once we reach the "end game" content. Lots of builds could become more viable if some of those more useless skills could be buffed up.Clinton5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Back after almost a month break.... Game better? I was gonna give it a crack after I get home tonight. Thought id ask how folks feel, and if things have changed much since 1.03Kajuta14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Blizzard should pay every player 500k gold Blizzard should pay to every player at least 500k gold for these stupid LAGKiLLS! Ive got killed more than 100 times because of LAG and mine connection is stable. Love it when i escape in the last second form ELITES and then i get LAG-VORTEXED back with a nice grave. 500k should be enough for repairs and i dont want money for my keyboard that i broke after BLIZZ, its okay i have plenty of them PS: with love "your" lost customerOmnius0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why do you do nothing about spambots? They are such a nuisance. I have reported 100s and yet still my chat window is flooded with them. I even saw one with the username "youarealoser". I mean, seriously? On top of them making any sort of social interaction in this game impossible they have to insult me too? Blizzard, please start banning these accounts permanently. If these companies have to spend $60 on a new copy of the game that is the only way they are going to stop. Also, to everyone else, STOP BUYING FROM THEM!KingCrizzo4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Hit 60 (twice), now what? Having hit level 60 on two characters recently, fighting any elite monster on inferno difficulty is nothing short of slaughter. Having not the money to get amazing gear (with a whopping ~500k gold) I find myself stuck. I can't make it through act one alone without taking roughly 20k in repairs every time i enter a new place, so what should I do so I can make it through Inferno?Ozymandias38 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Since the game isn't finished anyway... Keep the story the same for normal mode, then just before you kill diablo he opens up a portal that you and diablo fall through and takes you both back in time. Nightmare begins and you're aware of everything that has happened, but so is Diablo. Mostly everything happens the same, but perhaps you can save Deckard Cain from that fairy chick. You know Leah's mother is a !@#$ %^-*! so you can kill her but then Leah and Cain think YOU'RE the bad guy (whoa). So now you're a nephalem with internal conflict. The townspeople are uncooperative because you're not that good of a guy (even though you're totally a good guy, wtf?). "Blah blah blah" (you can literally just replace most conversations with that because it won't make any difference and will save time and money which I know you guys love). Eventually you meet diablo again but he is ready for you. Just as you begin act 4 he kills tyreal (he deserves it for being a @#$%ty character anyway) and has you trapped for a different epic battle. Only this time, like before, ends with another time portal (why didn't you see that coming idk). So now hell begins but now you'll do things right. You'll allow Leah to see that her mother is a ^-*! @#$%^ by exposing her BEFORE killing her (see you learned your lesson). But Diablo has now seen what has happened twice and BAM shows up in Act 3 with the siege on that fortress that you defend in act 3 (yeah that one!). It's really tough, in fact the doors are closed because they're right up against the wall and everyone is really hungry because they're running out of food (some people might get REALLY hungry if you know what I mean, ooooooooh yeah cannibalingus). The rest of the game consists of mindless chatter before everyone has been starved to death and eaten by eachother because this game was ultimately a lesson on life. You don't always win, and sometimes the game is rigged against you. Add motivation for every character and you could make for a compelling story. And no Inferno mode because that was a really -*!@ty idea to begin with (Guy 1: "How about this time we make them play through the game four times instead of three!" Everyone else at blizzard: "omg wow our reputation for being awesome is totally fulfilled yet again").Kil0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 $0.25 pricing floor needs fixed Gold at an artificial $2.50/million still gives too much reason for spammers to continue spamming. I hope this value can be hotfixed, but otherwise, please please get it in for the next patch.Bozu14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Botting Anyone know what blizzard plans on doing with all of these bots making in-game currency completely worthless? The price of items in the GMAH are horrendously ridiculous for legitimate players that aren't using a script to farm gold 24 hours, 7 days a week. I have a botter added to my friends list, whom I have reported countless times, that never logs off and makes 50k gold every 5 minutes in NIGHTMARE difficulty. Yes, gold find is that "overpowered" for bots.iCrypticSin1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 So..... Gold doesn't sell in RMAH !?!?iMPERiAL3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gold on the RMAH.. Now they said for a bit this would not happen for some time well last night while surfing around there was gold up for sale....So how did this happen with out an update.TheChiv3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Auction House duration How about shorter duration auctions? Kinda annoying to have an item stuck on the Auction House for 2 days. It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't limited to 10 auctions maximum. As it is, you're just forcing garbage and clutter to clog the Auction House and otherwise good items (or better than what's on the AH) end up getting vendored due to precious bag space.Android8 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Taking a more "Communistic" approach... Am I doing the right thing by running for 10 iLvl 45-50 items and selling them in AH (in game gold only) for 100 gold each? I'm trying to encourage all players I meet to do the same. But then I sold 'Leoric's Crown' Legendary, which is the least impressive Legendary I have ever seen, and 1 of the 2 Legendaries I have found, for 10 000 Gold, because that's what I felt it was worth. On the same day I saw someone ask for and fully expecting to get 1 000 000 Gold. Did they legitimately believe that was the item value, or has the supply and demand of the items become so screwed that this is normal? I feel that is the biggest problem. People inflate the price to the point of idiocy and the only people who profit are Blizzactivision on the RMaH. My main goal right now is to saturate the market with decent mid-level items as cheaply as I can, and hopefully help out some struggling players. Also I have met people in-game and given over rares in exchange for chipped and flawed gems. Say if I ID an item that has decent Dex and Vitality buff, I stash it and find a game with an appropriate level Monk or D/H and trade for chipped gems or 100 gold, but only if they promise to do the same for another Monk or D/H in the future. I don't know if they do. My hope is to never see those items on the AH being sold at some truly ridiculous price. I'm not in it for the money. I have 'alright' gear. I'm not actually in Inferno difficulty yet, and when I get there, I fully expect to fail... I just want to raise awareness in the players I meet and trade with that they shouldn't pay millions for something worth thousands. Hopefully I can meet enough people and make enough of a difference that the prices start to drop to something more reasonable.Beefmiester0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Do commodities actually sell on RMAH? Seems pretty unreasonable that the lowest you can price something is 25 cents seems like nothing will ever saleTraincar0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Lagging! fatal for HC mode and more!!!!! when is this finally resolved? recently for 2-3 days it's sometimes heavily lagging and disconnecting, i updated everything and this is just unacceptable! i mean if you are in a hard battle or play HC mode then it lags and you get killed what then? i dont even play a public game but alone, this is just horrible blizzard!Caine0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Suggestions: An Enchanter and Consumables Tim the Enchanter (not to be confused with the Enchantress) White items are totally useless. They sell for next to nothing and the only time they get picked up is by accident. Tim wants to change that. He says if you'll bring those white items to him, he'll enchant them, for a modest fee. He can't give you the best enchantments at first though. You'll have to invest in his talents and train him to be a better Enchanter, because you believe in him. He will train in basic enchantments. Some enchantments can be learned from magic items, some can be found from monsters. He can take your regular piece of crap white Arch Axe and ramp up the damage, put the attribute/attributes of your choice on it, add some fire damage, some life on hit...you name it, and he'll eventually be able to provide. This would add another gold sink to the game, and would make use of those pesky white items that have no use at all at the moment. He could have 10 levels like the two other artisans. Learning basic enchantments in the early levels. Eventually he can learn all item affixes. You can find enchants from monsters, or bring rare/blue items to him and have him learn different enchantments from them (destroying them afterwards) Of course, like most ideas people come up with, this one will never be implemented because it would hurt their precious RMAH. I would love to see this though. Being able to make your own items the way you want them would be amazing. I don't know how it could be balanced with the auction houses though. If everyone was able to make their own items, who would buy from the AH? It would have to be very costly. Consumables Any Guild Wars players out there? I'm sure there are. This idea is stolen from Arenanet(founded by ex Blizz North people). This would be yet another gold sink, where people would be able to craft Consumables from the crafting materials/gems. Some examples: Elixir of Experience - Gives the player a 50% experience bonus for 30 minutes Frenzy Tonic - Boosts the player's attack speed by 25% for 15 minutes Stoneskin Ale - Boosts the player's defense by 100% for 15 minutes For those people who aren't rich enough to afford really nice gear, this could help them out in the earlier stages of Inferno, or if you want to stock up on extra experience without having to search for +xp gear in the AH. There are a ton of possibilities here, while also being yet another gold sink. I know that neither of these would be implemented, but I'm just bored at work.Mattman1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Life Stea, Blizz has any news on it? Its been a while and gear is quite better now, what i want to know is how good Blizz has seen it fare till now, and if the affix will be left as it is or it will be buffed up a little. Just being courious, as im patiently waiting for a blue to give some news on the present/future of it.Yamian3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Current state of classes update please Hey guys I havent played very much at all in a while. I am just wondering what class is currently running through Inferno the best? I have a level 60 wizard, and monk. However I am in the mood to create a new character, so I am willing to make either a barb or demon hunter ( I know WD suck in inferno ) I have 11 million gold at the moment, so my question was what class, including monk and wizard, would be best to get to 60, and spend all my gold on to farm a3, a4 inferno? Would it be more wizard - demon hunter because they are not as gear dependant and can kite better? If two classes are really close, I would rather have a little worse, but way more fun class. Thank you :DAvenger0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Having to shift + left click is so stupid I couldn't fit in a title that made complete sense, so let me explain: Do most of you seriously use shift (or a better key, like alt) to stand still, then hold down the left click to attack? You spam your main like this? So it takes you 2 buttons to do your main attack, one of which is required to move? Do most of you really play like this? I can't stand that you're forced to put one of your skills on left click. Can't stand it. Left click is for moving, why would you attack with it too? So what I've been using is Gargantuan on my left click, so that I rarely have to use it. Well now that I'm in A2 Inferno, Gargantuan is pretty lame, so I have to change it. Problem is, I can't find anything to put on there really. I don't use any spells with a cooldown longer than 20 seconds, so don't know what to do. I just can't believe some of you play like this. You should be able to bind all 6 skills to any key you want. DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO TURN ON ELECTIVE MODE OR HOW TO REBIND KEYS, BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG. GO TRY IT YOURSELF, RIGHT NOW. YOU MUST USE LEFT CLICK FOR ONE OF YOUR SKILLS.PackersFTW155 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Blizzard manipulating gold price at RMAH? The minimum price to buy 100k gold is now 0.33USD, and i cannot sell any gold even if I put 0.3 USD there. I know some people sold their gold at 0.25 USD/100k, so I am wondering why there is a 0.33 USD/100k minimum purchasing price. And if people are paying 0.33 USD for someone selling at 0.25 USD, doesn't blizzard just got 0.08 USD for free? plus transaction for free. This is outragerous!Solidsnake5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Drops in Whimsyshire - Act 1 or Act 3/4? I can't quite tell if the drop rates were affected post 1.03 hotfix in Whimsyshire. I've did a lot of farming immediately after 1.03 and noticed the ilvl drops were nerfed, so stopped going there since risk vs reward (at that time for me) wasn't worth it at that time. A few days ago I started adding it to the end of my route and noticed I was getting much better loot. Has anyone else experienced the same thing, or am I just going nuts?Synthmonger1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 I am Willing to... ! Are you ? I have somehow turned into a Forum Warrior, rather than a D3 Savior. I have Read more Forum Posts than Game Dialogue, and realizing this has finally made me Post for the First time here. I am not here to Rant or Trash what has already been said. In the most simplest terms possible, I am asking you all the same question I asked myself.... I am Willing to "PAY".. (a small fee-- IE $10) to have my Char(s) moved to an AH / RMAH Free Server.. (gearless, if need be) Would You?Forbidden1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 So when is the big crit damage nerf coming? Blizzard has repeatedly says they don't want any one stat to be dominant. But every single class is stacking crit chance and crit damage as it produces 3-4 times more dps than any other stat combo is capable of. It's pretty obvious that crit damage is way way way too strong. So...is 1.0.4 the big nerf? Are you going to buff IAS so that its viable in slots besides rings again?Peli41 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Humor - Amazon D3 listing Sorry for posting an external site, but I found this one to be quite humourous. http://www.amazon.com/review/R2E1992AEAUA8Z/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00178630A&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag= Edit: Copy & pasting the content. For the last 15 years, as I served as the constant whipping post for thousands...nay, MILLIONS of pathetic worms who have plundered my depths and banished me and my brothers to the soulstones time and time again! NO LONGER! On May 15 in the year of the Panda, 2012, my plan to claim victory over the Nine Hells and the High Heavens has come to fruition! Behold, the chronicle of my journey thus far! Day 1: Millions of hapless insects gathered with their gold in hand and their steel drawn as they prepared to storm my doorstep, thinking that I, the Lord of Terror, would stand idly by as you farmed me for loot. Little did you suspect that my secret weapon "error 3007" would lay you all low! Those of you that happened to slip by my net came face to face with my uberlieutenants-- Lagmodan, The Serverbreaker,and Archbishop Disconnectus. Day 2-5: See day 1... Day 6: The delays caused by my impenetrable server defenses allowed me to fortify the Champions of Hell and overwhelm the puny Nephalem forces when they finally arrived...such awesome and destructive powers as: Molten QQ, Plague of Ridiculous Enrage Timers, and Arcane Orbital Repair Bills. To finalize my triumph, I ensured that any artifacts that my minions were carrying were at LEAST 5 levels lower and were utterly useless to the would-be plunderer. Truly the tears of the righteous are as music to my blackened soul! Day 7: I rested... Day 37: I have struck another triumphant blow! I have created a market place for the Nephalem, which is the only means of obtaining artifacts of any significant power. However, the true devious nature of this monstrosity is what makes it so delicious! In order to utilize it, the Nephalem are required to use a strange currency known as US Dollars, which they cannot access unless they willingly pay a 30% tithe to the forces of evil! MUAHAHAHAH! I really intended to slaughter them on day 1 with this device, but Belial was having trouble getting the Koreans on board with it. Day 38: Once my demonic auction house of real money was fully operational, and the sniveling maggots were happily lapping up items of significant power with which to best my forces...I dropped ANOTHER masterful stroke on them, claiming yet another victory for Team Hell! I unleashed the Mighty Nerf-alem Hammer on all treasures under the High Heavens, making them nearly useless. Many who had spent their precious gold, real and virtual, were now banished to the Halls of Buyer's Remorse. I used the tears and subsequent blood of my fallen enemies to fill a bath, and washed myself in the Basin of Greedy Deception! Day 45 and counting...: My saga continues to unfold, as many once-hopeful heroes have abandoned their quest altogether. Perhaps they will have an easier time slaying pandas soon... Those stalwarts who have chosen to stay, trapped in my Devilish Hamster Wheel of Doom and cursed to wander the Malignant Slot Machine of Rmah, do so in the vain hope that "things will get better." No mortal, they will NOT! Even when you are able to use the treasure you have purchased against EACH OTHER in Player vs. Player combat (no, really, it's coming...TRUST me...*evil laugh*), you will still be subject to my law of Eternal Internet Connection. Only once I've milked every last dollar and gold piece from these lackeys will I then pull the plug on the ServerStone forever! Just in time for Heart of the Swarm and Pandasy Island to be unleashed upon this ripe, unsuspecting world! Sincerely yours, Diablo Lord of Terror PS. Yesterday, my watchful eye spotted a 59 year old Hardcore Witch Doctor who was about to celebrate his 60th Season. I unleashed a Latency Storm on him as he was engaging 3 champion Heralds with "Waller, Plague, Arcane and Extra Life"...he is now a level 3 HC Monk. O tis fun to be evil!Raygar69 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Option to disable inventory icon blinking,plz Dear Blizzard, is there any chance that in the future version there may be an option to disable inventory icon blinking after picking up items ???? This is irritating behavior and should only be enabled during tutorial or something. When I pick up an item from the ground I obviously know I have picked up an item and right now I open/close inventory just to stop the icon from blinking while I should be going further killing more monsters instead of opening and closing inventory every time an item drops.Dan4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Still no new Dev. Blog? The lack of updates from Blizz on the state of the game is astonishing in this day and age. No other major computer game company is so reticent with communicating with its fans.Condottiere1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 No rares on first kills? Did they remove this and I missed it in the patch notes? Made a new HC character and the Act 1 bosses didn't drop any rares.Seanievee2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 new challenge for you! can it be done?? im sure many have heard about the million gold challenge, naked butcher, etc, but here is my new challenge for you: how far can you get in Inferno WITHOUT elective mode enabled??Vdub5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 The majority of my friends are active. Slightly over 75% of my friends list have logged in over the last 24 hours slightly over 95% have logged in the last week (logged on during the weekend).Slicktorine1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 softcore no ah servers? maybe some people have posted this, but i will give it a try. how about a softcore server option (where death is not permanent) with the following options. - everything is bind-to-player-account - items are bound to player and cannot be traded to another player. they can still be put into the stash and other characters of the same server type can access those items. - gold is player bound. therefore player can only use the gold at vendors etc. characters of same server type can of course all access the same stash and gold - therefore nothing can be sold or traded on any kind of ah, or traded to another player ---------------------------------------------------- with these changes in mind this bind-everything-to-the-player server type would also have the following 1. increased drop rates. since players cannot use any kind of ah or trading blizz can figure out the exact kind of increase to make 2. increase in crafting good items 3. more or less increase in all the fun stuff that has had to be offset to account for GAH, RMAH, and player trading -------------------------------------------------------- personally, i would even maybe pay $10 a month to play on such a server. hope others will commentvincentvfx3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Idea: Free affix on certain items I'd like to propose an idea that is kinda radical but hear me out first. First of all, let me start by saying that D3 is a partially WoW-ified Diablo game. It is that 'partial' part that is causing a problem. From the perspective of Inferno, Inferno is like a Heroic instance. It's hard when you don't have the gear for it. In WoW, when you get gear, the gear is clearly geared towards a certain class. In D3, for Inferno, you need, I mean you really NEED gear with several required affixes on it. Similar to WoW's itemization. That's the gear that sells big in RMAH. Problem is that in D3 that gear is nearly 100% random so almost everything that drops is useless. __________________________________ So I'm proposing this idea to merely bridge the gap: Certain item types will always have free affix of a certain type, or a 1 from a small pool of affixes. Example: Boots will always have a free Faster Run speed affix. Weapons will always have a free damage booster affix (+magic damage, or +% damage). Gloves will always have a free attack speed or critical chance affix. Belt will always have 1 of these free affixes: magic find, gold find, or gold radius. My reasoning behind this idea stemmed from Weapons & Boots. Weapons: They're the only items that have the affixes for added damage (I know that isn't 100% true, but lets leave it at that for argument's sake). If a Weapon doesn't have a an affix that only occurs on a weapon, then that Weapon is useless. A weapon without a DPS modifer is like a gun without bullets. Boots: If a Boot doesn't have Faster Run Speed, then it's value is questionable. it isn't nessessarly required, but when you're a kiter, it's important.Raygar0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Set Items Now discuss...Diablo3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Black Canyon Mine Champ Packs I was wondering if anyone else had noticed since the maintenance on the thursday if their champ packs in the black canyon mines had dropped in number. I had been getting 3 every run, now there has only been 1 pack in the few runs ive done following the patch. It may be a little soon to be posting this, but those packs have always been consistently there until thursday.Paiter7 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 MyshaLong where'd you go? We were having fun! Sure hope you didn't get forum banned for trying to sell your account. I stalk that account with fervor, what will I do with myself now? Oh well, dirty scammer.Mod0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 laggy laggy? Everyone else feeling this. It almost feels like I have a bad video card today. Super choppy with mobs on the screen, decent without. rubber banding, stuttering. etcRsteube0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 total disconnect This game has bled probably millions of players at this point. I am in full agreement with the varius articles out there saying this game is just bad. Little has been done by the developers to "fix" this disappointing game. How a dev team with the time and budget allocated to this game can "whiff" so badly is telling. Blizzard has lost it's touch. In the age we live in with instant feedback it is very hard for me to believe the folks at Blizz didn't know before launch there were serious issues with this game. Someone made the decision to launch anyway knowing full well the game would sell based on the Diablo franchise alone. I was fooled like everyone else but guess what? It won't happen again blizz. Years from now when you are wondering why you can't recapture the success you once had look back to Diablo 3.Fardarter1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 It's sad but this is what its come to Hey guys, i can't be bothered with this game. What games are there to look forward to? i already know of PoE and guild wars 2, is there anything else soon to come?lolitsage7 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gadget Demon Hunter? So you can solo Inferno and as Kripp just said kill every elite pack as much impossible they look to be, using a 440k Barbarian. Theres another guy that did a budget Monk too. I play a Demon Hunter....I have milions worth of gear and I cannot kill Cydaea not enough dps. If I want to survive 1 freaking hit from normal monsters I have to bump my all resist (dex doesn't give "mitigation" just a chance to dodge...or die) along with some vitality and also make sure I have enough Dex. Demon Hunters have zero passive defenses, you rely on dodging attacks, it looks cool but Inferno doesn't work that way, you DO get hit. I died a little inside when I see a barbarian in mid gear can pretty much solo the whole game while my DH NEEDS to play with a tank if he wants to farm anything but A1 without risk of dying...Undersky24 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 How about treasure trolls? Just a random idea I had. I thought it would be cool if they added a new mob to the game called a treasure troll (or something of the like). Basically a gigantic treasure goblin, but instead of running away, he's actually a really tough monster and fights back. He'll also have a chance to drop better quality loot and more of it. To prevent farming them exclusively, they could put in something where if you successfully kill 3 goblins in a row, there's a chance that the big bad treasure troll will spawn to take back their lost treasure. Idk, thought it was a cool idea maybe for the expansion or whatever. Thoughts?Traviso17 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 my friends didnt just quit my friends at home and my friends at work now just laugh and rip on diablo whenever i ask if they are ever gonna give the new "fixes" a try. i gave up trying to defend it, just pushing on alone until something dropsGunslinger29 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Correct me if im wrong on inferno with 5 stacks of nephalem valor buff, im in act3 farming elites but elites are only dropping 1 rare.... a 2-3 blues, i thought with that new patch they put out they made it 100% 2 rares for elites? please help me out here guys.Infernoelf6 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 14, 2012 Pardon me, my good sir... but I require some assistance. Could you assist me as to why my Diablo 3 loader continues to download the latest patch each and every time I start this game?KillerTomato11 Jul 14, 2012