General Discussion

Jul 16, 2012 Unid gambling Ok i keep seeing people complain and whine about people selling Unid items. And people keep calling it a scam. How is it a scam? You know you are gambling if you buy an Unid item. I think it brings a fun and good money making aspect to the game. In fact i believe that blizzard should allow Unid items to be sold on the AH and RMAH so we can make a little extra gold or cash and blizzard could too. Because people LOVE to gamble. And if they want to gamble why not let them? Any other ideas and thoughts about this besides thinking that selling Unid items is just a scam?Grimfyre13 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 WTB Communication from the Devs Such utter lack of communication compared to other Blizzard teams, let alone other PC game devs. We were promised information leading up to 1.0.4, and still nothing after weeks.Condottiere0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Best level 63 item EVER! http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p282/Nyudo/63chestarmor.png J/k. Edit: I forgot to say this was on sale. C/O is 5m and I'll put a BIN for 25m on it.xNyudox13 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Scheduled maintenance or should i check back 12 hours before it starts?Katsukaze0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 10 things to do while in end game #10. Run though hell act 3-4 and pretend to be a noob then equip your leet gear while in battle and Faceroll champion pack, then quickly switch back to !@#$ gear. Watch people freak out. #9. Run naked in act 1 inferno and only use items you find on the way. Clear entire act. #8. Make up fun names for alts that no one will see because of battle tag. #7. Look for upgrades in ah... ... ...... .. :/ #6. Fully equip best dps spec and gear and plow through act 1-2 #5. Fully equip best survival spec and gear and plow through act 3-4 #4. Hunt gold spammers in any of the chat channels and click to report. #3. Pretend you are a NPC in a public game and sell potions for 10-% less than NPC price and spam this a lot in game. Be sure to remind them that adventuring is too much pain not enough profit. #2. Troll forums endlessly all day. #1. Take screen shots of in game diablo 3 and compare them to screen shots of diablo 2.Knoland3 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 repair costs the repair costs in this game are ridiculously high. i log on diablo 3 and play about 15 minutes before my items degrade because of an elite pack. i stop playing since i cannot afford the costs. i try to drop down to lower levels to rack up gold but it isnt worth it. blizzard, you ruined this game... entirely.Bman05552 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Is patch 1.0.4 coming tommorow?? it betterJared4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Skills (slow, etc.) Useless for the End-Game? First off, I'd like to say that I haven't gotten bored of DIII yet. Found my first Legendary item... (boy was it a disappointment - some armor with fire resistance), and have yet to hit L60 (currently 57 with my DH) - but, still very much enjoying the game. In a recent post/guide-update posted by Blizz, they illuminated how monsters were affected by skills impairing their movement, etc. at higher difficulty levels - which made me completely change my build around from something I thought was a lot of fun in nightmare (slow/freeze/bomber) - as i found out (through playing and Blizzard's clarification) that such skills lose effectiveness, to the point where they just stop working in Late Hell/Inferno, basically. I thought the whole point of this skill system was to have skills that were useful and effective no matter when they became available? I mean, i get that skill damage scales with your weapon , etc. - so i can still use "Entangling Shot" or whatever, but when it stops providing the added benefit of slowing my enemies, it becomes a way less effective damage dealer than the skill that has higher damage + pierce or something. It also becomes useless in setting up combos with more powerful damage dealing secondary skills (traps, etc.) - and thus becomes a skill I'll never use. I guess what i'm getting at here is - why have slowing/impairment skills if they're useless/nearly useless at against high-level enemies? and why not scale those skill attributes with character level, or at least difficulty level? Kinda makes the end-game build one-dimensional - e.g. one that can put on the biggest hurt with direct damage/kite/repeat, rather than playing a fun build - where you use interesting skill combinations to slow/corral a bunch of enemies together and blow them up with a Long Fuse bomb!! Just a thought...Banehide4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Try Farming This Game. Didn't matter much... Try farming this game. Didn't matter much. Too much time. Not enough gold.Ryce15 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Just Not Fun. . . After beating the game I almost quit. Then I read up on MF -- I had never bothered with it b/c it's annoying to swap gear. I started using MF gear and farming, getting more and more ilvl 63 items. Wow! Even a few set items. Wow! Only problem is it's all still crap, most of the time, when I identify it. Where's the reward? So exciting to see good items drop at first, but after a while you're just swimming in crap all the time and it's not even a thrill to see the good items drop. I would love to keep playing the roulette wheel if I knew that there was some reward, some positive feedback. But it's basically just a waste of time -- mindless farming without payoff. Time to shelf this POS!Kestrel11 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 The Community is Never Wrong As one can tell, the forums are being blasted with hatred and bitterness toward you, Blizzard. This game means a great deal to a lot of people, and for the most part, the majority is not satisfied. However, this isn't just about the Diablo franchise, it's about the quality we're receiving from you. From rumors, to people losing money on the RMAH, no signs of willingness to communicate thoroughly with the community, and no insight on what's to come. Not everyone is going to be happy, we're not going to be in the loop for every minor detail, but let's give some information regarding the upcoming ideas/thoughts/plans etc.. like with the MF post [which I'm not a fan of.] Games such as SWTOR and Rift, neglected to respond to their community, they knew more than their subscribers. Now, they are suffering the aftermath of putting corporate first, and consumer satisfaction last. All of these post you see in your General Discussion forum, are from your past, present, and future; your loyal customers and devout fans. Please, don't be another giant that falls because greed became the focus. I understand that you are a business, you have stock holders and higher management to answer to, but focusing on draining every dime and nickel you can will backfire. I actually love Diablo and the entire franchise, but I can no longer find enjoyment in it. I'm not another "I hate you Jay Wilson," or "Worst game ever omg" poster, but rather another voice pleading you to not ignore us: your community. Listen and respond accordingly to our concerns as frequent as you can. We have invested in you, so we are more than worth your time. Again, never put yourself above your community, because one day you may find yourself alone. Signed, Concerned Loyal Community MemberGifted8 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Changing Server Is it possible to move a char from Europe to America? I rolled incorrectly and can't play with friends.Stafoo4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Got to level 60.... WooCJR0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 BLIZ add Bind on Equip. Increase repair cost. Blizzard should add bind on equip, bind on pickup, and increase repair cost. Gold is so over inflated its ridiculous, who has 1,000,000,000 gold? Therefore they need to take money of of the economy faster.blckeagls9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 MF gear; the simplest solution isnt always bad. leave the gear how it is, and add a function/button that allows people do what some are doing; just swap gear streamers do it, people from blood legion and such have done it and prob still do, multi boxers do it.. what will you accomplish with this? you wont have to redo the entire MF/GF format, it will probably even increase the sales of gear with those stats, which means more $$ for you. sounds pretty win from this side of the screen, what about the other side?Nyaruko0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Please allow us to take down auctions Just a thought but chances are if people are going to take down an auction they will probably relist the item for cheaper anyways, so why not?WreckageD0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 WHY i havent played diablo3 in weeks!BLUEPOST hello dear blizzard i didnt play diablo3 for more then a week now and here is why! i have a demon hunter with whom i cleared the content in the first 3weeks (i was perma invincible and just couldnt die!) after 1.0.3 my demon hunter became useless, because i cannot farm poperly anymore. I have been watching kripparians stream cause i still think diablo3 is fun ( i just CANNOT play it because you designed it in a broken way) i started leveling a barbarian too, because he doesnt die at each elite pack more then 10times (with 100k dps, no ss!) well now that my barb is level 60, i started to watch for gear! Since i DO NOT WANT to spend REAL MONEY for items in a virtual game, i dont use the rmah. The reason i cannot play anymore is, items for my demonhunter cost 300mil per piece and gear which would allow me to farm inferno properly with my barb costs about 50mil a piece (not mentioning any weapons, just armor) there are also only like 10 items in the whole !@#$ing gold ah which are "okay" on slot. then i pressed the little sign at the top right of the auction house, and went to the rmah IT WAS FILLED with AMAZING items, each for 250$, i wont, and cant pay this money for a game (it would be thousands of $$$ for the whole gear) and thats why i dont play anymore. i tell all my friends how bad diablo3 is and that they shouldnt buy it, because it seriously is. i want a comment from you, IF and what you are going to do because of this problem!? i also have 2 SIMPLE solutions and i will restart the thread until a blue post apears! 1. you just put together BOTH auction houses, and allow people to choose with which currency they wanna buy their items. 2. you fix your itemization so that you do not have to unidentify 10000000000000000000000000000 items to get 1 perfect one (it srsly is so many cause you have to get 6 special properties, out of like 30, then you need them to be the highest tier, thats again 6x a 1 in 16 chance, do your %^-*ing math blizzard seriously) ! DO NOT dare to delete this thread without answering!joni3 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 A brief message to those who've been scammed This message is aimed at the not-so-smart people who have gotten scammed and I will try to be brief. Each time I read in the forums stories of huge scams involving tens, even hundreds of millions of gold, I think to myself "why am I not doing that?". Being a scammer is certainly a profitable 'profession' and not too hard to pull off either, seeing as how the game is full of people whose mental capabilities compare to that of a fungus. The answer to the question, by the way, is "because I don't think it's right". But, oh, is it tempting. It is a lot. I've never scammed in games or in real life, but lately I've been pondering about the pros and cons of it. To be honest, I don't feel comfortable when doing it. Stop being scammed, please. I am tired of thinking about becoming a scammer. I really don't want to. I take pride in being a decent person and you, the scammed ones, are making it hard for me to continue that way. Stop making it hard. Start making it easy. Your cooperation is much appreciated. Sincerely, G.gpellizzoni7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Repost:Recently encountered an UnkillablePurp I was in a4 last night and was fighting a mallet lord unique(purple). I'm not exactly sure what the name was, but when my group got him down to half life it wouldn't go down anymore. Needless to say about 15 min into the fight we walked away. Wish i took a SS, but i would love some feedback as to why he was immortal. Was it an event? Or was it just bugged?D3strOi11 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 My first set peice dropped. Sold it for only 200k, it was a WD off hand. Pretty sad to see set peices that are hardly worth it.Muppetz33 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 If you like this game. Stop feeding the trolls. They might go away. Wait, no they wont. They have nothing else to do for summer vacation than cry about a video game.CptObvious2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Haven't logged on in a while... Has anything major changed? I was stuck in Act 2 Inferno on my demon hunter (I know, I'm bad) and was looking at something like 2-5 million gold apiece for any upgrade. Are all the 61-63 rares I farmed still going to net me about 5k apiece per auction?arnoldfriend0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Diablo 3 should have done this... This all should have came with the game the day it was released, people would still be playing the !@#$ out of this game... -Lvl cap at lvl 99 like in Diablo 2, why it is so easy to get to 60 is beyond me. -No gold or real money auction house, finding items are just not epic, important, or fun anymore due to items being to easily accessible, this is causing everyone to be bored quick. -Ladders, why this was not included.. the world may never know. -Stat points every level you can place as you want. -PvP should have been ready... Nuff said -Repair costs should be relative to Diablo 2. Why all this was taken out or done wrong is beyond all of us (It could have been so easy to make this game great, you had such an easy philosophy to go off of)... If it isn't broke don't fix it. None of this was broke. Hell, I would almost even prefer the loot drops are the same on everyone's screen, atleast we could have some fun trying to ninja the items. This game is uber boring, not interesting, only fun for a few weeks. Basically the game lost it's fun for me around level 55. Ive never played a game for such a short time and said, why the hell should I continue to play, what is the point. To get items.. For what? I'm max level and completed Inferno. Mainly your level cap at 60 and auction house ruined the game. Diablo always resonated excellence up until 3. The franchise I feel is ruined unless you fix all this %^-* very soon, but honestly I think it's too late. You will see when the next big game comes out, your number of players will drop tremendously, even worse than they are dropping now. My last tip is to find Doc Brown and go back in time and not release this game.Ehnoex9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 how much for this 1 http://up351.siz.co.il/up3/dkgymozynzmw.jpg 250 is fair ?iverson1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Staff of Herding Where do you get the staff of herding? My blacksmith has the nightmarish staff of herding plan, but to create it, he wants a staff of herding.Nopate9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Blizard fix your game People are leaving this game, and it sux. 95% of the population alredy gone. Do something or it will be worse than D2 population and this game is barely 2 months old.Masternewbz4 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Is everyone at Blizzard on vaction? The last post from a blue was almost 5 days ago?XionSmith38 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Flawless Square Emeralds... what the? Just curious... when did these go up nearly 1000% in price? Crit dmg bandwagon?turnstiled7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 How I can stop playing D3. Very hard to stop playing it when I can PLAY and make mony. Not lots $ compare with any job.but sometime you hope you would get something drop which worth 100M. The game becomes a gambling. You don't need mony for this gambling but your spare times. Do we have other game could do so? Do we not thankful?Neoreturn15 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Do people actually buy gold off the RMAH? Title pretty much says it all, i have had 14 millionG up on the RMAH for about 12 hours, at the minimum price of 25c per 100k, and none of it has sold, is anyone else having trouble selling gold?Trademark7 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Out of time curse This curse is applied if you take too long to kill specials, and is a dot that pretty much assures your death, draining your life quickly. I don't get why I get punished for taking too long to kill specials, when I physically cannot kill them any quicker. It doesn't make sense because how do I get better gear, to kill these enemies quicker, if I can't kill anything because of this curse.FireCaller5 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 How much gold for $1. So most "good" items are going for 1 million to 5 million gold. With the RMAH launching next week how much gold do you think you'll get for $1. My guess is 500,000 gold for $1. That would put most good items at $2 - $10. Seems about right. I could see it ranging anywhere from 250K to 1 million per $1.Fizz64 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Stone of Jordan You take a ring like the infamous Stone of Jordan and turn it into a waste product. You obviously have no respect for the fans of d2. http://diablo3markets.incgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Legendary-ob-zod-ring.jpg Shame on you.TROLLYPOLLY1 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 The end of gold farming bots TL:DR at bottom. After reading through these forums, some others, seeing YouTube videos, and seeing the chat spam firsthand in game (1000K Gold --- Fast Reliable Secure ---- 24.99 Oops, make that 13.99, Oops, make that 9.99) it's become painfully obvious that gold farmers are a big problem in D3. In D2, gold was basically worthless and only items could be used to barter (SOJ anyone?). If we don't want this to happen in D3, gold farming has to stop, or at least be mitigated. Actually in D3 it's worse because the GAH will become a relic and the only way to get good items will be the RMAH. Your argument might be that Blizz wants us all to use the RMAH so they don't care. Well, if that's the case I'm whizzing into the wind, so humor me. The way I see it, stopping the farming bots would be as easy as requiring a reverse touring test (aka CAPTCHA) before every play session. Now Before you start wriggling around and spewing curses about how much you hate CAPTCHA, realize that there are many forms of CAPTCHA, not just the kind you see most places online that require you to enter a mangled word or phrase. Since this would be within Diablo's own system, the test could be pretty creative. It doesn't need to stop the bots 100%, just enough to make farming with them too much of a hassle to continue. My thought is to have a screen come up as you're joining a game (solo or multi) where one of the five classes is shown with random armor and weapons. The figure can be animated with a constant rotation so that bots would have a hard time reading it, and the randomness of the equipment would add to the difficulty. All the player must do is choose what class is displayed. A simple click of a button [Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, Demon Hunter] is all that is required to enter the game and play for the entire session. Obviously a timer or other negative reinforcement would need to be in place for an incorrect answer, but I think even a wait time of 5 seconds would be enough to cause bots to suffer greatly. From what I've seen, gold farming bots rely on playing the same section over and over gain with new game instances. This would interrupt that strategy completely. I know Blizz doesn't want to add any more difficulty for players than they have to. It's my feeling that this measure wouldn't be overly difficult and the benefits would outweigh the drawbacks. I'm sure there are some that would disagree and think that gold farming isn't a big enough problem to warrant them needing to have an extra step between them and playing. That's a valid opinion, and I disagree. TL:DR Bot gold farming is a big problem. Adding a simple question at the beginning of every play session (similar to CAPTCHA), would be an effective way to stop it or at least slow it down considerably.Duskrider6 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 For all the blizzard fanboys You do realise blizzard puts up thier own sales on real money auction right? its their cash cow .. they are to obsessed with money to give a shiit about letting u experience ingame farm like the previous diablos giving you atleast somewhat of a good !@#$ about drops.darkno0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 10 free 6 prop gloves To the first person who leaves their battletag. Edit: US ServerRobogob9 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 No longer excited to see ilvl63 drops... How bad is it that the game is getting to a point where I'm not even excited when I seen an ilvl63 drop now? Over the last weekend I can say that I easily got 3-4 dozen ilvl 63 drops (I probably played the game about 10 total hours since Friday night). I got several dozen ilvl61 and 62 drops. I melted down EVERY ilvl63 drop I got (seriously, not even ONE useful item). I kept maybe 1-2 of the 61-62 drops, but haven't sold anything. Blizzard, I know I'm not the only player that's getting weary of this. No carrot = no fun. This game is about loot dropping... and if there isn't going to be any loot, I'm starting to think that the game may not be worth my time to play much longer. I honestly WANT to enjoy this game. I really do. But man... throw us a bone here.LunarSolaris21 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 MADSCIENTIST - Trade Scammer (AND BRUCE LEE) Add this !@#$ stain to the list of known scammers. Fortunately he didn't manage to get me. I was selling 5 Hellion Crossbows in trade chat, got an invite to MadScientist's game. He asked how much and I put the hellions in (RIGHT CLICKING) and he put his gold value in. I clicked accept and he cancelled with a "WTF?" and tried again. And again. EVERY time I was very cautious because I had a feeling I knew what he was doing. Then after the 5th time, he quickly changed the value from the 7 figures we negotiated to "0" and quickly clicked accept. I wasn't born yesterday and unfortunately for him he didn't get anything. Also unfortunately I'm a big fan of seeing things through to the end so I am more than happy to take the time out of my gaming session to report this scumbag. AND THEN if that isn't bad enough, while we were trying to trade, someone else joined. He was like "Wow, what happened?" and I gave him a brief summary. He goes "Can I buy the hellions?" I said yeah and told him, in these exact words (I still have the chat log here) "Sure, but I am FRAPS'ing it and I'm ready to report any suspicious activity. So if you are gonna TRY to scam me, just leave mate" [Brucelee] has left the game. The minions of Hell grow weaker. It's pretty obvious they are in cahoots, after an unsuccessful scam, the other will try and pick up the pieces. What a bunch of wankers, eh? So that's MadScientist, and Brucelee. I posted their names in the chat channel and someone piped up "I second that, Madscientist should be reported. They tried to scam me for 30 mil lol" Get on their case please Blizzard! Blizzard,RockandGrohl6 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 where can i see perfect roll stats for items? hi all. searched the forums and google in general for this info. i simply want to know what the highest roll possible for various stats on different pieces of gear is. anyone? thanks in advanceDRIFT16 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Perhaps a Moderator can help. I sent this complaint to Battle,net and they suggested that I put it in the forum, so here you are: So, basically what your telling me is to quite playing Diablo 3, unless I plan on paying way too much money for a conventional cell phone plan. I am sorry to feel the need to say that "this is bull!@#$". I buy the game to play and have fun and then decide to make some money off of it, so I purchace the authenticator from blizzard to find out that I also need to pay a monthly fee for a cell phone that I dont need in order to link my paypal account to the RMAH. What a scam that you have going on here. Let's see: 1. $60 for the game 2. $8 for the authenticator 3. $1 per item sold goes to blizzard 4. 15% to Paypal 5. $50 per month to a cell phone company 6. And this allows me to make $11 per month on selling items. I don't know about you, although it doesn't make sense to me. I loose money each month in order to sell items for real cash? Maybe it's just me but, I bought a tracfone so that I wouldn't have a monthly cell phone bill, but you want me to buy a different cell phone so that I can throw more money away. Which cell phone provider gets a cut of your proceeds for me signing up I wonder. Anyway, sorry for complaining. I needed to blow off some steam when I recieved an answer that made no sense to me. Time to move on to a diiferent game, I see. Thanks Diablo 3, it was fun while it lasted... I know that a different tech answers these problems each time, so please don't take it personally. This complaint is against the corporation not any specific individual. So, is it true that you need to have a conventional cell phone plan in order to have funds sent to Paypal? Doesn't it seem a little extreme that I can't get the code on my prepaid cell, considering "Tracfone" has all of my information just like Verizon or AT&T would have? It seems as though that anyone that wants to make any money off the game, needs to jump through a lot of hoops first (Red Tape)Mantadiablo6 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Rmah exploited at least it got me So instead of items, my brother has been selling gold with no issue on the rmah. So i put up 10 mil just for !@#$s and giggles. Logon last night, it sold while i was on my run. Think nothing of it ntil i open my email and it says your 500k gold is nder review for 1.25, purchase date dec31st 1969? So i opened a ticket, asking them to not the trade go through and give me my gold back, obviously the rmah on their side was exploited. I am not raging, i will not quit, 10 mil is not that much, its the point. So ill wait and see what they have to say, it clearly shows in my completed tab that 10 mil was purchased but the email states above 500k for 1.25, i guess good job to whoever knows how to do it because caught me off guard. And yes i have an authenticator and sms and no viruses or anything else screwed up on my computer. I like the game , and will continue to play, just be careful selling gold on the rmah, never had an issue with items. Thats all just a warning. Again no rage, no anger, if they do nothing about it, ill just stick with the items and their cash cow makes less money from me. Think twice at least for now before putting gold up.Crymore8 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Blizzard should stop smoking pot! There probably have been multiple threads about this but i cant believe how broken inferno actually is. heres my rant it starts with act 1 the only real thing i can say is drop ratio there should be more lv 60 - 63 rated items dropping then lv 50's. if blizzard is going to make us play the ah for items give us more of a return for gold and items we can actually use. cause im finding that i keep doing butcher runs were i can usually clear over 100k gold and for a good items that will last you to act 2 and 3 cost over 1 - 30 mil. Now we are into act 2 and 3 where minions of hell hit twice as hard and have double the hp. i dont have much of an issue with that as much as i do with the "out of time" and "Enrage" for belial thats if you cant beat him under 3 mins he spams the platform with his meteor strike till everyone is dead. belial needs a cooldown as well for that skill. if hes going to keep spamming the platform give us unlimited mana to use our specials to make it fair. for the "out of time" it should have never been put in place thats the most outragious thing. cause of course its going to take more time and the repair cost is over 40k. from what i have noticed is there is a huge balance issue that needs to be addressed. What im getting at is that its boring as hell to keep doing butcher runs where you can keep repair costs down and your gain in gold high. My hero that i play is a witch doctor that has over 600 resist all, 4k armor with over 30k dps.Cyrax0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 No 1.0.4 preview? What's going on Blizzard?Rafa6 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 So I logged on and... Started my usual run, everything was fine, got my stacks up to 5, no deaths. Then out of no where, a champ pack shows up that I simply cannot kill. Period. Die 4 times, then get an Error 3007 and drop from Bnet. Closed game. Screw you blizzard.BadGrahmmer10 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 So, about this UnID thing... It's going to die so quick. People will stop gambling on UNID items, and no more problems...Tribulation0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Item crafting idea So to combat the whole issue with crappy stat items that many players are complaining about, why not create a crafting item system that just requires more mats? So a player wants an item that has 150 str on the helm. This would require say like 150 tokens from ilvl 63 items (make up a reasonable number). You're casual playerbase can still have a definate goal to reach. To add another stat, simply require more mats. Maybe do something like no diminishing returns (on stats needed) for up to 4 stats. Once you want to make a 5 or 6 property item, than you need multiply the cost by like x4 x8 respectively? People who want to farm their hearts can. The tokens found would be binds on account. Items made are bind on account.Beldin3 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 Gold too expensive on the RMAH? Anyone else think that Blizzard needs to either 1- change the gold "unit" from 100,000 to 1,000,000 or 2- lower the minimum value per commodity on the RMAH to like, $.05 to make people bother with buying straight gold? The market needs a lower floor than the current system allows, or more gold need to be the minimum amount tradeable.PantheraOnca2 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 FREE LOOT FREE LOOT FREE LOOT Hey guys Im going to be streaming for a few hours, farming act iii Inferno. Willing to give away most Loots to help gear up fellow monks. Also will answer any question you have about Progression and or gear. Been around the block, friendly with viewers and have great mods in my channel as well. Looking to get some dedicated followers who i can help out not just tonight but long term as well. www.twitch.tv/jcann1209jCann6 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 If "all" the ilvl63 loots are bad, then why are there so many good items on AH?Kaotic0 Jul 16, 2012
Jul 16, 2012 How ezmode d2 cloning really is Make a char Join bot games to level Buy duped runes and items like these: ... Done! Join public duelz games. Stay at the edge of town spam bonespirts.Kaotic4 Jul 16, 2012