General Discussion

Jul 13, 2012 RMAH exploiters killing the game Here is the real issue: Auction House tycoon goes to RMAH and buys 10,000,000 gold @ 100,000 * $0.25. Total cost: $25 Auction House tycoon goes to GAH and buys 1400~ DPS 2h with 10,000,000 gold. Auction House tycoon takes 1400~ DPS 2h and places item on RMAH for $100. Auction House tycoon, Blizzard, and possibly Paypal make profit so they could care less that it is destroying the AH for normal players. Rinse and repeat. That is big money if you live in China or !@#$%ia BTW so they try to do it as much as possible. Edit:Good to see that Blizzard finds N I G E R I A to be a swear word lolCornwalis17 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 1.04 release date gusses December 21st 2012beastmode0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Does D3 kill off desire for other Blizz games Simple yet serious question. I can be labeled a faithful "blizzard fanboy" , but the design philosophy of the game is SO DETACHED from the actual players, that there is no turning back for this game. And in all honestly it has diminished my will to keep playing, as well as trying out future Blizzard titles. Every game has its flaws, but when a company's design philosophy has shafted the players completely to the side, hope of correcting these flaws are slim to none. How about you?Gelato103 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 The End Game Aug 2011 Watch from the 9 minute mark and listen... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TopbBm24G7cTechies0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 The "gear lottery" So with the really poor itemization of rolls on gear right now, the odds of finding a "pretty good" to even "godly" piece of gear at this point is incredibly low. Demigod put up a really great thread on this breakdown yesterday found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6080519177?page=1 The point of the discussion is that while ilevel 63 stuff is, in fact, dropping more often, decent "rolls" (i.e. stat allocation) on that gear is terrible in the vast majority of cases. Therefore, the average player hoping to "find" an upgrade for themselves at some point beyond medicore to lower level "good" gear is incredibly low. There is only a slightly higher chance at finding a really good to godly item you can turn around and sell and then purchase an item for yourself on the AH (GAH or RMAH). So given this, I know many people have already jumped off of the merri-go-round... others are considering it... I'd imagine some of you are perfectly happy with things the way it is. I consider myself in the camp where the situation is getting very thin. Knowing that It's going to be next to impossible to find good upgrades for myself right now, I'm starting to think "what's the point." How close are you? (constructive responses only please). There's a reason I don't play the lottery in the "real world" very often... I realize that my odds of winning are so low that in reality, my best odds are not to play. Diablo 3 is starting to get that way for me right now I'm sad to say. EDIT for grammar clarification.LunarSolaris13 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Quest = Unrewarding & Uninspired What happen to the old quest rewards in diablo 2? The new quest system is extremely dull and feel unrewarding. It's starting to annoy me to even encounter a quest.Creolophus0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why would I remove a skill in combat? WHY? I tried playing 1 handed while answering a phone today and I was clicking my buttons with the mouse when all of a sudden I removed an ability from the bar accidentally. This in turn nuked all 5 nephalem valor stacks and forced me to port back to town to fix it. After I got off the phone I spent a solid 20 min searching the options for a setting to lock the action bar... I didn't find it. My main question is WHY would anyone want to just dump an ability MID combat... And if they did why would you punish them for it?Manhands2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Trade Window Scams I'm sure this topic isn't new, in fact, there are quite a number of reports about trade scamming. If you do a Google search, there's a whole can of worms involving people getting trade scammed and people claiming that Blizzard CS or Support do not assist in ANY trade scam situation. By trade scamming, I refer to in-game trading, whereby a scammer exploits a broken feature of the trade system to commit unscrupulous trading like in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6jYnDRrQ5c Short Version: The scammer places a Andy Visage in the trade window, shortly after the victim places the gold in, he right click to remove the item and accepted the trade. There are even more methods to scam; the oldest trick in the book by removing 0 from the gold count at the very last minute and accept trade. Closing the trade window so the person would accidently drop his/her item, etc. The problem does not surround the scam victims but an exploitable trade window. Simply put, the trade window needs to have a second check that resets the entire trade should a change take place within the trade window. A good example of a secure trade window is from Team Fortress 2. To those who never played TF2 or seen how items are being traded you can check out this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BypM0nDMv6s Short Version: Both traders are required to check a box when they're satisfied and press Accept to finalise the trade. Any changes made will restart the trade by automatically unchecking the checkbox. With all these being said, I have afew questions to the Blue Posters: 1) Is it definitively true that Blizzard will not ban trade scammers as it is NOT a Diablo 3 End-user license agreement (EULA) violation? 2) Are developers aware of the trade window situation? 3) Is there anything in the works to secure the trade window? I have a solution to propose: Adopt a similar secured, trade window with an additional check-box. This should prevent those split-second-last-minute-changes type of scams out the way. Please, feel free to thumbs up this thread if you agree or you're looking for the same answer as well from devs. Personally, I potentially avoided scams by not participating in trades traditionally altogether. I've made gold out of Auction House but I would love to trade openly in Trade Channels and Forum should the trade function be effectively secured. Thank you for reading this thread, I hope this issue will be addressed by someone, maybe Bashiok?UMarine10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Network Disconnect. http://tinypic.com/r/2n6djbm/6 Playing lag free for an hour, no rubberbanding or latency issues. stayed under 90ms entire time. My personal internet did not drop, others in the house did not disconnect. Why does this still happen?CptJero2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Giving away items on stream Hey guys, I'm not really enjoying diablo 3 anymore. Trying to do different kind of things to keep it new and fresh. So far, I realized that farming for myself is retardedly boring. Trying to farm for other people; not as bad. So, thus I'm running give away events whenever I can. I also will be inviting people from the stream to come farm with me, as well as go to their rooms to kill bosses for them. No, I already know what you're thinking. "This kid is trying to get more viewers for his account so he can his us with ads" That is the furthest thing from the truth. SHOOT, I wish you guys all had ad blocker. [B]No one[/B] deserves to get hit by ads. I seriously hate it. Especially when the streamer is in the middle of something important? Terrible... [COLOR=orange][SIZE=7]TL:DR[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=green][SIZE=4]I'm bored, finding ways to entertain myself. Not using this to get viewers. Go get ad blocker.[/SIZE][/COLOR] On a further note, moving on. This is what I have set up at the moment. http://i49.tinypic.com/1z15wsk.png That's over 25 million in gear (tal rasha is 3m, 1 of the quiver is like 10m, and other is 5.5m, 500k MF helm, 1m shield, etc) I've giving out over 35m on my last weekend stream in about two and half hours. Stream starts at 6pm EST and will end at 3am EST, I'm hoping to find more items and give out atleast 50-100m. [B][U][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]: To Participate :[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR=gray][SIZE=7]Simply add me as a friend and in the note, write a number between 1-200 when I'm giving out the gear. The person with the closest number, will be given the "announced gear"[/SIZE][/COLOR] [URL=http://www.own3d.tv/live/220503]http://www.own3d.tv/live/220503[/URL] If you look, I don't record my videos, so no point in getting any viewers. I'm not associated with own3d.tv in anyway. Stream will start in around 2hours.Powerups1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 what is so bad about D3?? hey, my birthday is close and i want to buy D3, but i have read ALOT of hate about the game so can you guys help a brother gamer and tell me what is so bad about the game? thank you *internet bro fist*Xcilion29 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Is dodge broken!? Monk here with 55% dodge and I feel like I dodge less than 20% of the attacks. I just spent over 20mil gold switching over to dual wield build and with all the things wrong with this game, this may be the tipping point. I may just paypal all my gear and avoid the RMAH altogether because I'm so bitter about what Activision has done with this game that I don't want another penny going back to them. Someone tell me they are experiencing the same bug as me.evenstay1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Suggestion: Simple improve to follower's AI Hello. 1.Make followers prioritize to aim/attack elites over normal monsters when both are present in the screen 2. Followers should prioritize using damaging spells on elites when elites are present. Followers are fun and important. They are important especially in HC. I have 2 suggestion for them which will be simple but makes a lot differences. There is no need to focus on hitting goblin etc since that is the price people have to pay if they swap mf gear and its fair,this is more important.Weaver1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 first run after each patch are the best runs I keep noticing after each patch, I get uprades during the first run. but after than, nothing. This morning I played first time since Tuesday. Got an upgrade on my boots and a rare better than my Tal's Guardianship with sockets. The rest of the day I was lucky to get any rares over ilvl 58. Most were in the lower 50's. The little patch before this week's, I got an upgrade for my ammy and gloves first run as well.eBear1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Theory On Why Diablo 2 Was So Addicting So, for me (and others), Diablo 3 is not nearly as addictive as Diablo 2. After much thought and observation, I have determined that much of what is viewed as flawed in Diablo 2 was actually what made it fun (for me). When we discovered flaws in Diablo 2, we (or at least me) saw it as a puzzle for how to best exploit it or work around it. I don't really know a better way to explain it than the Grim Dawn dev: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFPoUUSoaVY&feature=player_detailpage#t=173s Watch 2:53 to 4:35 Basically what he is suggesting is that the entire point of D2 was to build chars in specific ways to exploit or work around very specific aspects of the game. And whenever you figured out and successfully executed on your solution, you felt proud of yourself. The best example I can think of is Teleport, which, at first glance, seems like the way it is currently used in D2 (fast mf and rushes), was not the way it was meant to be used. But, interestingly, the more skill points you have in teleport, the cheaper (mana cost wise) it gets. And it is also interesting to note that when 1.10 came out, Blizz introduced Enigma so this awesome skill could be exploited on other classes. So, did the original D2 devs intend teleport to be exploited the way it is today? Perhaps yes... But teleport was not as easy to exploit as one might think. To make good use of the skill, you had to stack faster cast rate and faster hit recovery. Without those 2 stats, you ran a huge risk of getting caught and surrounded by a mob of monsters. And if you died, it was very difficult to retrieve your body when it's walled off by all the monsters you skipped over. You also had to be pretty skilled (as a human player) to teleport around. I have seen plenty of chars teleport around as a sorc or with an enigma and die half way to baal because they ran into the wrong monster pack. How about the Meph moat trick? This trick has existed since D2 classic came out and was never patched (though somehow I doubt it was originally intended). If you wanted to exploit this trick, you had to spec a char that could do it. Usually this was a blizz sorc, but other classes could do it like a throw barb or a trapsin. I usually created a orb/firewall sorc. I would do the moat trick with firewall until later on when i had good enough gear to face meph directly with orb. It may have been "cheating", but it still felt satisfying to figure it out. Instead of meph, some people preferred pindle. For pindle, an early-game sorc was probably not a good idea due to his random immunities. While I believe a lot of this "exploitation" was unintended by the original D2 developers, I believe that these flaws in the game are what actually made D2 fun. How about monster immunities? Is this really a balance flaw? Let me pose a question to you guys: Which character was more fun to you? 1. A Blizz sorc from D2 that could completely steam roll most of the strongest monsters in the game... but is completely unable to kill cold immunes. 2. A Wizard in D3 that would have a lots of trouble killing almost anything in inferno, but with enough determination can kill nearly anything. For me, the Blizz sorc is more fun because I want to feel POWERFUL. But what about cold immunes? The first time I ran into a cold immune, I felt hopeless... but looking back, THIS is where the puzzle began. How can I build a sorc that can kill cold immunes? So, I would set out to build a fire sorc instead and enjoy every minute leveling her up to I can make her meteor more and more powerful. But then I run into a fire immune... well darn. So, I go back to the drawing board. I am intrigued now and REALLY want to build that perfect sorc. So I take a very good look at the skill tree and perhaps even do some googling for guides. I finally decide to do an orb/firewall sorc. As I level her up, I find she's a bit weaker than the pure cold or pure fire, but when I finally make it to Hell I am DELIGHTED to find that she can kill monsters with either immunity. But then, she runs into a monster with DUAL immunities... "Awww man!!!" So, I sit there and think for a bit and it dawns on me... MY MERC! So I set out to level my A2 NM merc and when I finish, I test out my char against dual immune and I can kill it. At that moment, I feel pretty darn proud of myself because I solved the puzzle and executed the solution. However, that "execution" part happened over many many hours of play time leveling that new char to a point where you can test how well he/she performs on the strongest monsters. And every minute of that execution was loads of fun. As the char progresses, you can feel it become more and more powerful in the specific skills you are focusing on... up to the end game, where the ultimate killing test lies. If your char "passes" the killing test, you get a HUGE high... much larger than any high you get from the small increments of progression you get from Inferno. And, in all this time, you also have to go on treasure hunts to find the right gear. But this is not any ordinary treasure hunt... this is an INDIANA JONES STYLE treasure hunt. In Indiana Jones, the treasure hunt is not just for gold or riches. It is instead a hunt for artifacts that solve a very particular puzzle and are so unique in nature that they are effectively PRICELESS. Likewise, in Diablo 2, you searched for magical gear that solves a particular puzzle and also was unique to the point of feeling priceless. This type of hunt is thrilling and addicting beyond belief! And, sadly, this style of hunt in Diablo 3 is non existent, which results in mf being insanely boring and frustrating instead. TL;DR Diablo 2 was actually a giant puzzle game where you had to "build" the proper character to solve the puzzle (killing certain kinds of monsters in a certain way or at a certain rate) and equip that char with the proper gear. The fun in Diablo 2 was the thrill in designing chars (stats/skills/gear) that could beat the puzzle and then executing on the puzzle "solution" by leveling your char and going on awesome item hunts for VERY SPECIFICALLY UNIQUE items. All of this puzzle solving/execution created an extremely fun and addicting thrill in Diablo 2. But Diablo 3 lacks this feel in nearly every way possible due to lack of permanent skill choices and items that feel linearly better/worse as opposed to unique. Lack of puzzles to solve/execute means that the item hunt in Diablo 3 has very little point to it, which is why Inferno is SOOOO BOOORING!!!!!TheHoc12 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Question on trading items for RM on forums ... Since I know it's near impossible to get a human response from Blizzard if I try to send a support ticket, anyone have any idea if it would be allowed to list items for cash sale on the trading forums with intention to put up the items for the winning bidders in the RMAH? I'd imagine Blizzard may be okay with that but with them you never know.Guts1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Any LoL players here? So before D3 I have been playing LoL since just a few months after its release (>6) and after having played LoL then D3 and now back to LoL again, I really feel like the D3 devs just don't care about there players that much. In LoL we get content patches every 2 weeks and they are always showing us lil sneak peeks of the content we are going to get in the coming months. D3 has had NO content patches since release and they are very opaque in regards to whats will be coming out in distant patches. So my question to my fellow LoL players is; are the D3 devs truly negligent towards there players or is the level of service we are provided by Riot just too exceptional to ask of other companies?yagidy0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Man stabbed for commenting on WOW http://now.msn.com/man-stabbed-for-telling-gamer-his-game-was-too-loudKredian0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 PvP Items ??? I think when pvp gets implemented, we need a whole new category of items that drop that have caps on the stats. Then only "pvp" gear can be used in arena's. (Red Text Items would be cool!) It is going to suck if something like this doesn't happen because everybody will be getting one shot left and right due to 100k crits when you only have 30k-40k life.FEZ14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Item quality question So now that we know (2 months after release) that MF not only increases your chances of getting a rare, but also the chances of getting a higher quality rare..my question is this: Does the chance of getting higher quality rares change according to which act you are in? If a blue has already expained this, I would appreciate it if anyone could provide a link. If not, I would really like a blue to give us some information on this.Jadestem0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 we should thank the developers Of diablo2. In retrospects i dont think they got the credit they deserved. It is because of them diablo 3 became the fastest selling pc game in history. Because of the game they created there is such a rabid fan base as this. Above all only a group of passionate developers such as those that created d2 could have created a classic such as it. The result show for themselve the creators had a passion for a game they themselves would enjoy playing. Hostile buttons, the invention of instance based group play and randomized maps, free for all online gaming, or the option of playing privately at home alone. If anyone were to desing a game and call it their own, they did. The love of the game showed in their creation... Now theres diablo 3. Looks like the marketers won a poerr struggle and the developers were thrown to the wolves. Lets not hate on the developers as i think their passion still lie in the heart of the original. Lets face the facts, blizz is no longer the company we once knew. It is a big corporation now with share holders. When a company gets that big and impersonal only one thing matters. D3 is a cash grab pure and simple. Make no mistake about it. Thank devs for the great run. I thouroughly enjoyed it.chosonman6 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 DH deserves a change in 1.04 PVP patch I have 4 level 60 classes that include a DH , so my spoke is fair . I say "change " not "nerf " . When a "nerf " is concernes with a punishment , the "Change" means to impove the game and make all classes playable . The 2 abilities need to be changed : 1. Smoke Screen - Please buff its duration to 2.5 sec with runes as previous patch , but give it a 15 sec cooldown . 2. Shoopshooter (Gain 3% Critical Hit Chance every second. This bonus is reset 1 second after you successfully critically hit.) - Add "This effect cannot occur more than once every 10 seconds." So after a crit hit , it will wait 10 sec cooldown before starting regain 3% crit chance every sec. Without these changes in further PVP patch , DH will kill anyone other classes too easy with high crit chance while its smoke screen is last longer .IdrA14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 What else to do in D3? Greetings, I like D3 but.... I've been, for the longest trying to figure out what to do in D3, you kill elites....get stacks of NV, then hope something nice drops. You can work in groups or by yourself. But what is the real goal of the game that satisfies the player? Is the goal to get better gear and kill Inferno Diablo faster?? Or maybe Could we at least get a PvP update to have something to look forward to? I just don't see the point of farming better gear when there is nothing to do with it but maybe sell it on RMAH for real money; which is boring too because the game is bought for entertainment; not to actually make $$. imo As a gamer; I feel incompleteCarpetBurnXx12 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Rare Salvaged Items Last week while salvaging a ton of Rare items from a farming run I was curious if those same pieces of gear are then re-entered into the pool of possible rare drops. From my understanding there are no two rares identical to one another? Or is this untrue? I am aware that Legendary, Set pieces, Blues can have the same name and sometimes stats. What about Rares? If by salvaging all the junk rares are they just being redistributed into the drop pool while the best gear gets less and less available as found and circulated/used? Was just curious. Thanks!JakCryton3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Fast weapons (ex 1 handers) are too weak? So i noticed this with demon hunter weapons but then applied it to other class weapons as well. The slowest weapon would always be the strongest by a pretty significant margin. Now, i figured that with magic attributes on the items the gap between them would decrease. After all 100+ damage on a slow weapon adds less dps than 100+ damage on a faster one. However, i went to the AH to test this theory and i find that slower weapons are still leading significantly. Now i understand that faster weapons do have their benefits such as a 1 hander can be used with a shield, and the attack speed bonus due to dual weilding (which doesnt cover the dps disparity), but slow weapons have their own benefits as well. You spend your resources much more slowly and your dps is not affected as heavily if you take more time to move around between your attacks. You can check the AH and do the math for yourself. Do you feel that the faster weapons are too weak? Is the benefit of attacking faster so great that it outweighs the substantial dps loss?Brathearon16 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 is this the best ring ever found? honestly? +106 dexterity +41 vitality +62 resistance to all elements + each hit adds 83 life + critical hit damage increased by 32% + critical hit chance increased by 4.0% found this yesterday and haven't seen a ring anything close to this. has anyone else?Str8Rippin8 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Biohazard#1434 Currently in trade chat explaining his scamming methods of switching a Dex Andy's Visage helm for a Str one. It's actually a hilarious conversation right now. He's attempted this on at least 1-2 people in the channel. Really honest, down-to-earth scammer! I can't believe I just said that. But yeah, beware of him, and do not trade with him. It's sad that Blizzard does nothing to scammers, and his being completely up front about it proves that he doesn't need to fear a thing.Hearte0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 PVP - which class will win? Assuming the battle is fought NAKED without any item.waverly10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 How to Farm 300k+ Gold Per Hour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNgTp_sKsoc The title of the video reads "210k gold per hour," but I obtain about 10k gold per 2 minute run on average, so about 300k per hour. Feel free to leave your comments below. Have a better farming spot? Let us know.Fork12 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Keep in mind.... When you buy gold and/or cheap gear, what you're doing is profitting those who exploit botting and/or hacking. I was recently hacked, and they removed my gear (luckily they didnt remove the gold they had farmed using my 60wd as a bot, so i can buy new stuff). Unfortunately, this is in both the AH and on 3rd party methods. And so, I have no solution. ... ...thx for your time...FlatulentOne3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Potential Customer Acquisition Blizzard, Please show total number of players playing Diablo 3 for both Public and Private games. Why? When people come to forums they will be turned away from this game from all these threads, but with statistical support, you can prove them wrong by showing player trends on the rise and how awesome this game is doing. This will attract new players! ThanksSliceOfHam10 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Has any MMO actually prevented inflation? I don't know any... do you?physics8 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why do people bid so early? I really don't get it, why do people bid on items that have more than like 12 hours left? Do they not understand all they are doing is just driving up the price? This is like common sense. Bid in the last few minutes or hell if you have to leave the last few hours but not when it has like 1 day+ left, my god. If people would just wait that would benefit EVERY buyer as each bid sets a minimum that it can bid again...Chad42 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 online counter on players is it possible what the title said other mmo have it.acegear7 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 act 3 and 4 inferno difficulty and loot. So i know the loot should be the same in acts 3 and 4, but that isnt what i am confused about. I was wondering, since act 1 has levle 61 enemies, act 2 nad 62 and act 3 and 63, would act 4 have level 64 enemies? With the same loot it would logically follow that they would be level 63 enemies as well wouldnt it?Brathearon2 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gold value decreasing, item value increasing! Able to sell gold in RMAH now has decrease the gold value tremendously while all the good items are put up at unreasonable prices. Aren't you thankful?Ryce0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 A fix to 'endgame'? Blizzard has already admitted that the "item grind" isn't enough to satisfy the endgame. I enjoyed the climb to lvl 60 and unlocking new skills. I enjoyed getting better loot that showed significant boosts to my ability to kill. What I would like to do is continue doing this after I hit lvl 60. I know Blizzard wanted flexibility on the skills while at the same time they wanted to provide incentive for a player to show "loyalty to a build." Perhaps, after we hit 60, we could continue to gain some sort of XP or points that we could spend on our existing skills to make them stronger? Perhaps a skill even becomes "locked" once we spend a point to improve it, forcing us to continue using it. Then, to keep the flexibility, there could be some NPC who requires Tomes of some kind to unlock those skills if we ever want to change them. This would add back in some of the depth that we're missing from Diablo 2 while still sticking to Diablo 3's philosophy. After all, let's face it, Blizzard has given us a lot of skills that are fun to use, but ultimately they're not useful once we reach the "end game" content. Lots of builds could become more viable if some of those more useless skills could be buffed up.Clinton5 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Back after almost a month break.... Game better? I was gonna give it a crack after I get home tonight. Thought id ask how folks feel, and if things have changed much since 1.03Kajuta14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Blizzard should pay every player 500k gold Blizzard should pay to every player at least 500k gold for these stupid LAGKiLLS! Ive got killed more than 100 times because of LAG and mine connection is stable. Love it when i escape in the last second form ELITES and then i get LAG-VORTEXED back with a nice grave. 500k should be enough for repairs and i dont want money for my keyboard that i broke after BLIZZ, its okay i have plenty of them PS: with love "your" lost customerOmnius0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Why do you do nothing about spambots? They are such a nuisance. I have reported 100s and yet still my chat window is flooded with them. I even saw one with the username "youarealoser". I mean, seriously? On top of them making any sort of social interaction in this game impossible they have to insult me too? Blizzard, please start banning these accounts permanently. If these companies have to spend $60 on a new copy of the game that is the only way they are going to stop. Also, to everyone else, STOP BUYING FROM THEM!KingCrizzo4 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Hit 60 (twice), now what? Having hit level 60 on two characters recently, fighting any elite monster on inferno difficulty is nothing short of slaughter. Having not the money to get amazing gear (with a whopping ~500k gold) I find myself stuck. I can't make it through act one alone without taking roughly 20k in repairs every time i enter a new place, so what should I do so I can make it through Inferno?Ozymandias38 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Since the game isn't finished anyway... Keep the story the same for normal mode, then just before you kill diablo he opens up a portal that you and diablo fall through and takes you both back in time. Nightmare begins and you're aware of everything that has happened, but so is Diablo. Mostly everything happens the same, but perhaps you can save Deckard Cain from that fairy chick. You know Leah's mother is a !@#$ %^-*! so you can kill her but then Leah and Cain think YOU'RE the bad guy (whoa). So now you're a nephalem with internal conflict. The townspeople are uncooperative because you're not that good of a guy (even though you're totally a good guy, wtf?). "Blah blah blah" (you can literally just replace most conversations with that because it won't make any difference and will save time and money which I know you guys love). Eventually you meet diablo again but he is ready for you. Just as you begin act 4 he kills tyreal (he deserves it for being a @#$%ty character anyway) and has you trapped for a different epic battle. Only this time, like before, ends with another time portal (why didn't you see that coming idk). So now hell begins but now you'll do things right. You'll allow Leah to see that her mother is a ^-*! @#$%^ by exposing her BEFORE killing her (see you learned your lesson). But Diablo has now seen what has happened twice and BAM shows up in Act 3 with the siege on that fortress that you defend in act 3 (yeah that one!). It's really tough, in fact the doors are closed because they're right up against the wall and everyone is really hungry because they're running out of food (some people might get REALLY hungry if you know what I mean, ooooooooh yeah cannibalingus). The rest of the game consists of mindless chatter before everyone has been starved to death and eaten by eachother because this game was ultimately a lesson on life. You don't always win, and sometimes the game is rigged against you. Add motivation for every character and you could make for a compelling story. And no Inferno mode because that was a really -*!@ty idea to begin with (Guy 1: "How about this time we make them play through the game four times instead of three!" Everyone else at blizzard: "omg wow our reputation for being awesome is totally fulfilled yet again").Kil0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 $0.25 pricing floor needs fixed Gold at an artificial $2.50/million still gives too much reason for spammers to continue spamming. I hope this value can be hotfixed, but otherwise, please please get it in for the next patch.Bozu14 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Botting Anyone know what blizzard plans on doing with all of these bots making in-game currency completely worthless? The price of items in the GMAH are horrendously ridiculous for legitimate players that aren't using a script to farm gold 24 hours, 7 days a week. I have a botter added to my friends list, whom I have reported countless times, that never logs off and makes 50k gold every 5 minutes in NIGHTMARE difficulty. Yes, gold find is that "overpowered" for bots.iCrypticSin1 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 So..... Gold doesn't sell in RMAH !?!?iMPERiAL3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Gold on the RMAH.. Now they said for a bit this would not happen for some time well last night while surfing around there was gold up for sale....So how did this happen with out an update.TheChiv3 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Auction House duration How about shorter duration auctions? Kinda annoying to have an item stuck on the Auction House for 2 days. It wouldn't be so bad if you weren't limited to 10 auctions maximum. As it is, you're just forcing garbage and clutter to clog the Auction House and otherwise good items (or better than what's on the AH) end up getting vendored due to precious bag space.Android8 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Taking a more "Communistic" approach... Am I doing the right thing by running for 10 iLvl 45-50 items and selling them in AH (in game gold only) for 100 gold each? I'm trying to encourage all players I meet to do the same. But then I sold 'Leoric's Crown' Legendary, which is the least impressive Legendary I have ever seen, and 1 of the 2 Legendaries I have found, for 10 000 Gold, because that's what I felt it was worth. On the same day I saw someone ask for and fully expecting to get 1 000 000 Gold. Did they legitimately believe that was the item value, or has the supply and demand of the items become so screwed that this is normal? I feel that is the biggest problem. People inflate the price to the point of idiocy and the only people who profit are Blizzactivision on the RMaH. My main goal right now is to saturate the market with decent mid-level items as cheaply as I can, and hopefully help out some struggling players. Also I have met people in-game and given over rares in exchange for chipped and flawed gems. Say if I ID an item that has decent Dex and Vitality buff, I stash it and find a game with an appropriate level Monk or D/H and trade for chipped gems or 100 gold, but only if they promise to do the same for another Monk or D/H in the future. I don't know if they do. My hope is to never see those items on the AH being sold at some truly ridiculous price. I'm not in it for the money. I have 'alright' gear. I'm not actually in Inferno difficulty yet, and when I get there, I fully expect to fail... I just want to raise awareness in the players I meet and trade with that they shouldn't pay millions for something worth thousands. Hopefully I can meet enough people and make enough of a difference that the prices start to drop to something more reasonable.Beefmiester0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Do commodities actually sell on RMAH? Seems pretty unreasonable that the lowest you can price something is 25 cents seems like nothing will ever saleTraincar0 Jul 13, 2012
Jul 13, 2012 Lagging! fatal for HC mode and more!!!!! when is this finally resolved? recently for 2-3 days it's sometimes heavily lagging and disconnecting, i updated everything and this is just unacceptable! i mean if you are in a hard battle or play HC mode then it lags and you get killed what then? i dont even play a public game but alone, this is just horrible blizzard!Caine0 Jul 13, 2012