General Discussion

Jul 3, 2012 AH bidding problem Hi, I was bidding this morning for this item. Bid was around 80k so I was planning to bid 100k. I ended up typing 1 million. However, my money is less than that. There was an error. And the item says I'm not winning. However, my money wasn't returned to my stash.. Where did it go? Thanks!cabsy060 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 End game solutions? Can you please give any info about the possibility of adding some end game content, or at least fixing the problems that exist with the current end game content. I understand people weren't supposed to get so far/so fast, but we have (350 hours played, YIKES). Act 4 is currently pointless due to the small number of elites and the the drop rates being identical to ACT 3. Act 3 is superior in every way to Act 4, which seems nonsensical to me..... Maybe you could up the difficulty in Act 4, increase the drop rates, add some elites or allow VALOR to transfer over from ACT 3.Slicktorine500 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What is dodge-able and what is not? Yes: Physical Attacks Fire that is spit at you out of dungeon traps (act 3) I don't know: Purple lasers Acid Pools Molten Pools I'm pretty sure no: Exploding balls from dead elites. Anything else I am not thinking about. All resist and armor reduce all damage (I believe), I just wanted to see if there is anything that cannot be dodged.themarkmark2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 It feels like Blizzard is siding with hackers Tin foil hat conspiracy incoming: Why is Blizzard so quick to nerf farm spots/skills - but ignore the countless pleas for fixing hacks/bots/exploits? Trade hack is still here. Gold spammers are still everywhere - even though they pretty much vanish when the US is one patch ahead of the rest of the world and it stays that way until other locales are patched. Time to remove global play and get rid of trial accounts entirely. Bots are still ruining the economy. Yet farm spots are nerfed quickly. Skills are nerfed. Legitamate players are continuously penalized by those taking advantage of the game mechanics. As a legit player - it really feels like a uphill battle against hackers and Blizzard themselves right now.Sojou3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Are You Serious? Who in their right mind seriously wants to basically nerf Magic Find? This community really just irritates me, and now I'm starting to believe that Blizzard should stop listening to this community about game changes. This really is just going to make MORE people quit, TRUST ME.Rhythm23 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Disease vs. Symptom First off, I want to thank the Blizzard CM’s for providing us an insight into their developmental process for Diablo 3. However, before anything else, I want to address the options presented in the blog post: Option 1: Set a Magic Find Cap – Setting a cap will not discourage people from swapping gear, it will simply lower the amount of gear that people swap. It will make it less tedious, but won’t change the apparent value of Magic Find except to decrease it slightly. In the end, this is the least fun, and most visibly constricting option of them all. Option 2: Slowly Adjust Magic Find Over Time – If Inferno has taught the playerbase anything, it has taught us how to kite mobs…. Forever. If you institute an amount of time that people must remain alive in order for their Magic Find to obtain its full effect, then a player will kite until then. This option does not change the apparent value of Magic Find, nor does it prevent the majority of said players from MF gear swapping. Option 3: Use your average MF% or your lowest MF% of the last 5 minutes – This strategy sounds similar to instituting a mandatory rule that requires all cars that drive on the world-famous Autobahn to have a governor installed inside…. For safety reasons. The entire allure of the Autobahn is to drive fast…. Very fast! For those who choose not to drive fast, they don’t have to; however, for those that love to devour miles of highway in a single second, the thirst can be quenched on roads like that. This option takes all of the fun out of min/maxing MF gear for those who truly enjoy it by removing the added benefits of added tasks. Option 4: Zero-Out Your MF% for 3 Minutes after Swapping Gear - Instead of installing governors in the vehicles that drive on the Autobahn, you institute a speed limit on the Autobahn and divert the entire police force there to provide lovely tickets to every person that drives over the speed limit. This will bring MF gear swapping to a screeching halt that will leave people with a jarring whiplash the likes of which haven’t been seen before. In all seriousness, this option just takes the fun out of the min/maxing MF gear for those who truly enjoy it by instituting a harsh but short (compared to option 3) penalty. Additionally, that penalty is time delayed, and people could still kite a mob around until it wears off; thus, defeating the entire purpose of this option. Games should be all about fun, not tedious activities. It’s more fun to get more loot. It’s as simple as that. Option 5: Gear Swapping Interacts with Nephalem Valor – This option has the most merits out of the 5 presented, because it presents a punishment that seems commensurate with the crime. Not too great and not too severe. However, the most apparent problem with this option is that it presents players with an unfair choice. While galavanting throughout Tristram, you find a significant upgrade that will allow you to more easily farm that area. You are now presented with a painful choice: do you put on the gear to become more powerful, only to lose a stack of NV? For example, if you can remember back when you were in school, if you completed a test early (because you were smart… of course) you would then have the rest of the testing period to relax, decompress, or simply leave class. It was wonderful. Let’s suppose that there was a rule that punished you every time you knew the right answer and bubbled it in instantly so as not to make the other kids feel dumb (because you’re smart, remember?). This not only breaks apart the merit/reward system, but it’s just plain un-fun. Rewards like loot should be provided to those that earn it, not based on social constructs like “I feel obligated to X and not Y”. The most rewarding activities are often times the most fun or productive. Punishing players for equipping upgrades should not go hand-in-hand with discouraging players from swapping MF gear. This option has some merits, but the costs far outweigh the benefits. ____________________________________________________________________________ First off, I want to explicitly say that I believe that all five options create more problems than they solve. In light of all of the other things that people believe need attention, this one wasn’t even on my radar until the blog post was announced. I personally find it hard to farm for items that seem so obscure and out of reach that I feel compelled to do everything I can to bring those items within reach. However, here are a few solutions floating around the web for the Magic Find problem: Option 1: Gear Swapping Done Correctly – Remember that function that let you swap out a few pieces of gear in D2? It was simple, easy, and effective if you did things right. Why does Magic Find and gear swapping have to be the enemy here? Why can’t there just be another set of gear slots for MF gear with a simple button that switches things? Why is it so bad that some people swap out there gear for the added benefit? However, some people suggest that making MF gear swapping easier will lower the apparent value of Magic Find by making it increasingly easier to obtain the benefits from it. If you have an easy way to swap MF gear, you simply hunt for the items with the highest possible MF% on them, and drop them in your secondary slots. I don’t know if that’s how things will play out, but I can see the validity in it. Option 2: Magic Find Should Feel More… Magical!! – What if when you obtained a piece of gear that had MF on it, you could salvage it and obtain an essence that when used would increase your MF by a certain amount. Suppose that you salvaged a piece of gear with 25% MF, you would obtain an essence that provided you with 25% MF for 1-3 minutes. Just long enough to help, but just short enough that it requires you to time it just right. Or, instead of having MF on gear, you simply had potions drop similar to how health potions drop. By separating MF from the gear, it will remove the ability to swap gear and provide a more simple and tangible way to increase your Magic Find. Again, the problem still remains that if you want to obtain the maximum benefit from MF, you need to have potions to use. Option 3: Your Changes Are Bad and You Should Feel Bad – Currently, NV stacks allow us to kill an elite, champion, or boss (or even white skeleton that looked at us funny) and have loot fly out of it at near cosmic speeds. Every time something dies when you have 5 stacks, it resembles a loot piñata. Fundamentally, any time a benefit is gained from something, and people notice it, they will repeat the activity that granted them the benefit. It’s simple classical conditioning. Therefore, if tangible benefits can be obtained from obtaining gear, and Magic Find determines the amount of gear you obtain, then why is that stat a villain in all of this? More importantly, why are people the main villain in all of this? It seems apparent by the punishment included in all 5 options presented. ____________________________________________________________________________ People enjoy finding useful gear, and Magic Find statistically increases the value of the gear you find by increasing your chances of obtaining something useful. Therefore, MF increases the quality of the gear you obtain, thereby increasing the pleasure you obtain from it… If someone swaps on the MF gear at the last second because they enjoy it, GO YOU! However, if someone puts on their MF gear at the last second because they feel obligated to…. Then that is the real issue at hand. If people were doing things they didn’t particular enjoy in a game that’s meant to be enjoyed, then I would be scratching my head as to why that is the case. Simply squashing the bug in the house won’t do anything but alleviate the screaming coming from the… man ….standing on the chair in fear. Instead, call the pest guys and have them spray the house, install anti-bug thingies, and fix the real problem. You don’t squash each bug in an infested house, you remove the source of the infestation, or you close the holes that are letting the bugs in. If it ‘aint broke, don’t fix it. I’m not sure what the real reasons people have for swapping on MF gear when they don’t enjoy it; however, I know that the best solutions aren’t included in the 5 options presented to us…. They aren’t even good solutions, no offense to those that came up with them. Punishment is never the solution for having fun, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone else.Tuskrat10 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Shielding animation from elites not showing The shielding animation from elite packs isn't showing up on my screen. Has anyone had the same problem and know a fix? In fact, it wasn't untill i saw the shielding animation in a youtube video after 350 hours of gameplay that I realized that I've been playing without it this whole time. As far as I know this is the only thing that's not showing up on my game.Blitzkriëg8 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Want an AH/RMAH Interface separate from game The game has serious CPU and systems requirements. The auction house can be streamlined to use less than minimum system requirements to run. This would enable AH traders to buy and sell without needing to dedicate system resources for a game they might not use. This may also streamline servers that can be used exclusively for Auction House use only. The scenario could be the ability to trade items or commodities anywhere at anytime on weak laptops at WIFI hotspots. Add an ability to graph prices and the AH and RMAH can be a separate game in itself. This can be so big, there might be people who would organize an Occupy Auction House protest.... :p "We are the 99% MFers...!! "XSlayer0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Problem with items disappearing In act 1: Salvage items and etc will disappear by the treasure chest with no apparent reason.Solid10 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Blizzard Show Price Listed Of Ended Auctions Blizzard Please consider this..... I really wish I was able to see the price that I listed an Item that has recently ended. I list many items that dont sell and I forget how much I listed it for. Would be very nice to be able to see the price I listed it for so I could then re-list it for a cheaper price. I have reverted to writing down all prices ive listed items for and this has helped me sell items I relist without having to look up the item again and then re-list it. If anyone also thinks this would be a great hotfox in the future please comment. Thanks!DBoy1871 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 PVP Horde Type game Idea I was thinking about a game type where instead of PVP use the same PVP arena type maps but instead have the player fight against different hordes of monsters. The hordes could increase in level and difficulty and players would constantly have to fight monsters to survive. If any of you have played Gears of War you know exactly what Im talking about. But just and Idea would be pretty fun to expand the gameplay a little in the future after PVP arena hits the servers. Comment if you have any ideas on this subject or would like to see this type of gameplay. Thanks!DBoy1870 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Please make this patch for fairness As posted here http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6009371619?page=493#9856: ...vbguy0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Please never make a skill lock toggle Because one exists.Ceratisa0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 ****** ----> MF Swap - Baubles <---- ****** ------------------------------------- New item type: Baubles The idea: Magic Find, Gold Find, and +Experience stats would no longer appear on any piece of armor in the game. Instead, these stats would only appear on Baubles, which would have their own equipment slot on the character sheet (similar to the follower trinket slot). A single Bauble could have one, two, or all three of these stats. The +% of these affixes would be much higher on Baubles than on the current armor pieces today. For example, Magic Find could range from 1% to 200-300% (or so). My thinking is that a perfectly rolled Magic Find Bauble plus 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor would put a character at the Magic Find cap. Pros Very clear, very understandable mechanic. No hidden timers, calculations, or restrictions. Magic Find gear swapping disappears overnight, while those who swap gear for other reasons (two-hander to sword/shield) aren’t punished. No more agonizing over the tradeoff between combat and non-combat stats (mf/gf/+exp) on your gear. You can focus on upgrading them separately. Big impact upgrades from a single item (imagine going from +50% to +150% MF with a new Bauble!) A new, desirable item to hunt for in the land of exploding piñata demons. Cons “Bauble swapping” could potentially exist for characters level 1-59, who would keep a high +Exp Bauble equipped most of the time and then swap for a higher +MF Bauble right before kills. Players who currently have a set of +MF gear would be left with potentially worthless items. Especially painful if RMAH was used to purchase the equipment. Would need to find another stat for the +mf/gf gems. Unless they changed from a Helm-only bonus to a Bauble-only bonus.----------------------------------------------- Implementing something like this would actually get me quite excited to go out and start slaying demons, unlike any of the five proposed solutions. For the record, I’ve done gear swapping and find it extremely tedious and boring. I’ve also built up a +Magic Find set of gear. This is my proposal. What do you guys think?Johnnysquaw7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Crafting 6p items for 150k+mats (live stream) STATUS: ONLINE Streaming at www.twitch.tv/uyo1752 Here is a list of items I can currently craft, add my battle tag if you want anything crafted. Exalted Grand Sovereign Greaves (Boots) Exalted Grand Sovereign Vambraces (Gloves) Exalted Grand Armplates (Bracers) Exalted Grand Pallium (Shoulders) Materials: 28 Exquisite Essence 5 Iridescent Tear 8 Tome of Secrets ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exalted Grand Sovereign Mail (Chest) Exalted Grand Sovereign Tassets (Pants) Materials: 35 Exquisite Essence 5 Iridescent Tear 10 Tome of Secrets ------------------------------------------------------------------------ also combining Flawless Star, Perfect Star, and Radiant Star gems Price:150k for items(includes crafting cost) and 25k per gem combine Thanks, Battletag: uyo#1752Uyo0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Did blizz buff elemental damage? Because it really feels like it. I used to be able to kill things in act 3. I now have more life, damage, armor, resists, life on hit, and attacks per second, and I'm killing things faster, but dying much more often, but only from elemental damage. What's going on?SnowJunkie5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Sarkoth Spawn Rate Is it just me, or did Sarkoth spawn rate drop to 20%? I spent 30 min farming, but only found him a handful of times.palabor0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 So wait, if weapon damage type... Really does get applied regardless of the element of the spell/skill that is used, does that mean that the paralysis passive for the wizard could actually be useful, if only slightly? For example, could I take that passive and use a lightning damage weapon and stun people with meteors? And does anyone know what relation the "up to 8% chance" has, if any, to the chance to proc critical mass? I want to know if certain attacks like lightning hydra have a 0% chance to proc it, and if the branched lightning from the electrify "magic weapon" rune have a chance (and what that chance is) as well... I'd also like to know if attacks made by a sparkflint familiar (or any familiar) have a chance to proc it,,,Sephlock0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How can I get my DPs Higher? Title says it all.. please helpiiMexiii0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Gold Sellers in trade chat I am getting sick and tired of seeing all these gold farmers in trade chat I see my party chat or whispers for under 30 seconds before im spammed with a gold selling website. This is out of control and something needs to be done about it multiple people have agreed with me and came up with the idea, Blizz make it so you can't talk in trade chat until level 20 that will weed out the gold farmers and anyone under level 20 saying they need to buy and sell armor. No one wants to purchase level 20 and under gear Simple as that. I report every single gold farmer i see past 30 minutes over 25+ reports sent this is getting ridiculous and out of hand. I didn't pay for a game to not beable to even see my party chat without being spammed by gold farmers and people thinking just leave trade chat, well im in trade caht for a reason to be used to sell and buy items NOT GOLD i demand something be done and i'm sure im not the only person feeling this has to be done Thanks for reading hope somethings done soon.Feare7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Ability to lock skills Please allow the ability to lock the skills that are on the skill bar. I am tired of losing NV stacks due to accidentally dragging a skill off while in the middle of combat.Daxxil2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 best and easiest way to nerf MF swapping if so many people are complaining about it and if mf swapping really needs to be stopped this is what should be done about it imo when you hit a monster, the lowest amount of MF you had when you hit that monster will count towards the drops. so if you have 40% mf and swap to 200% only 40% will count because that was the lowest you had while fighting said monster.AngryManlet0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Is gear swapping MF WORKING AS OF NOW? Is gear swapping MF WORKING AS OF NOW?DemonGod5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Suggestion: Add-ons. Wait where are you going Gonna just get this out really quick. I'm sure I'll still get a lot of TL;DR Rather than make an Open API, which could lead to exploits, etc, open a community 'app market'. The game already requires a persistent internet connection, there's no reason Blizzard shouldn't be able to manage providing add-ons through user account options/choices. 1. Require a 'developer license' to submit add-ons. This would require a process to exist wherein someone could sign-up as a contributor. 2. Make add-ons that are approved available (don't cause bugs/don't violate restrictions) as options within the game-client for players to choose to use or not. (New tab under options listing approved/available add-ons) 3. Allow contributors to charge a small fee $.99/$5 or whatever for each add-on (charge a minimum of $.50 per add-on to the player to cover costs.), and take a cut of that. (paying for the cost of maintaining the store and performing review/approval). People would have to pay to use the add-on for their account, maybe provide a timed trial. You make players happy by giving them some customization. You take some of the burden of making EVERYONE happy with the UI off of yourselves. You give the community an opportunity to contribute while substantially reducing the risks of introducing exploits/bots. And you might even make some money! Obviously this would be a pretty substantial amount of work to implement, and I have no illusions whatsoever that this would ever even be seriously entertained, but, having thought of it, I couldn't not share the idea. I feel that allowing add-ons in this way would engage the community and make players feel like they're getting more out of the game, maybe make them a little less aggro about other things. I know that I, personally, have a lot of issues just with the UI that I'd like to see changed which would improve the game incalculably, and could be resolved with certain add-ons.Kasmel0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 I haz Idea but i didnt say it was good! Take out MF gear entirely and replace it with a building percentage equal to the # of monsters you kill. so a simple example not necessarily the solution would be 300 monsters = 300 mf 1 monster=1 mf percent. that stops people from just hunting champ packs and forces people to play the game it also eliminates the need for gear swapping.Goblin2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Possible End game solution/adjustment I haven't put a ton of thought into this yet, but something to consider: Once you get level 60, set up a system similar to AA's in EQ2. Allow players to turn an experience bar on for an individual skill (only 1 skill active at a time)....and you can earn a "level" for that skill. That level may only produce an extra percent or two, but eventually could make a really nice difference in how powerful it is. For instance: Ability X does 110% weapon damage. For every level you gain 1% weapon damage. You could cap it out, or not....either way it also gives you the ability to "personalize" your character a little more as well as have something else to work towards. Just a thought. It may be full of holes, may be a horrible idea, etc...just throwing it out there. When I played EQ2, that was one of the really nice things it had going for it. You constantly had something to work on, even after max level (in terms of character power).Wolvenborn0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Tie Gold/Magic Find to the orb system I agree with what many have said about removing Gold/Magic Find from equipment. It simply pollutes the affix pool and promotes dressing and undressing. Neph Valor is a good start a new paradigm of Gold/Magic Find. Why not have enemies drop Gold and Magic Find orbs? Each orb grants an additive amount of Gold or Magic Find for a period of time. Obviously killing elites should drop them more often than whites. This also allows you to tie Gold and Magic find back to chests and other objects because you have to kill enemies to get Gold/Magic Find.Boohead3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 CUT THE CRAP! One skill - One stack While I fully support not allowing skill swaps at any time and tuning your build for each fight. I'm sick and tierd of the Nephalem Valor system as it is! 1. If you pick the wrong skill rune (or forget to pick one) and don't notice before you've killed a few champ packs. You loose ALL stacks. 2. If you pick the wrong skill, and you need to change, you loose ALL stacks. 3. If a friend joins, you can't adjust your build for team play without loosing ALL stacks. 4. If you accidentially drag a skill off the bar, you loose ALL stacks. 5. If you forgot to change passives, you looose ALL stacks. The keyword here beeing ALL, it's wrong! And it's not fun. But fixing this, is SIMPLE. In stead of loosing all stacks because you changed something, make it so that you loose 1 stack per skill changed. If you forgot to bring teleport, change a skill, instead of dragging down the team in order to preserve stacks. If you forgot to change your rune for Wrath of the Berserker, change it. If a friend joins and you want to switch to another Mantra, do so! Loose one stack, get it over with, kill more packs and have fun. A simple change that would improve quality of life for all of us!BlackMarch3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Changes to NV, MUST READ I'm honestly getting tired of having a character that has 442,010,693,004,489,447,014.86 ability combinations being allowed to use 6 of them; or I lose the one buff in this game that doesn't suck. You brought up an idea to remove a stack of NV for gear swapping? That's just stupid. On the other hand, why don't you make a change to NV and ability swapping? I thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea if once you gained 5 stacks of NV and started killing more elite packs, not just chasing down the boss and resetting the game, you get an additional stacking buff. The buff doesn't need any stats, stacks possibly 3-5 times, and once you reach the final stack you freely get the ability to change skills without losing your NV Stacks. This buff could have the same duration as NV, 30 minutes and refreshes on kills. I don't know anyone who would not like this. It gives more incentive to actually start playing through an act more. There are plenty of pros and few cons. It also makes your new RMAH employees happy. That or you could just make NV at 5 stacks allow you free skill changing*I like this idea more personally* Sheliko0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Let me know when this game isn't trash - PVP (You say its coming, it should have been part of release..... you had all the time in the world) - All acts other than Act 3 in certain situations are scarce. Everything is too buff, not enough slaughter. Holds true for the "secret level" - Secret Level needs more mobs, more of the "main mob" and a fortress/boss. How about you give me something to look forward to? I can't believe i paid for the staff all the way through inferno - Make legendaries worth while, all of them. I want to be able to equip a lvl 32 and know it could be end game gear in some corky situation. Thats why diablo 2 was so amazing, you hit 58ish and you're like, heck yeah shaftstop awesome for the rest of the game. - Make my gear not feel like trash - Make a game I'm supposed to come in and out of not feel like a pointless adventure of finding nothing. Honestly, 10 runs through act 3 and the best thing I find is a 500dps gold wep that does me no good? - Allow me to have multiple builds with your so called "free to experiment". I don't know what 90% of the skills/runes do due to only being able to run defensive on my monk and not actually enjoy him. - You're repair costs are more of a joke than you are right now. - Dont touch mf, just let me swap - Your chat system took 1 day to become littered with trash 3rd party, making your reasons for "rmah" pointless - Get rid of the retarded RMAH, if not both of them it totally ruins the game Last note: You've lost all credibility for games and I won't be buying another one until I see improvement in your current "hit" titles. Ridiculous.PeznPie2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Devil's square Who here remember's devil's square from mu? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc3V3tYb3GI D3 would be amazing, if they had something like this. Obviously not the same, but something with the same concept would make the game that much better. It's not no solution for an endgame but goddam I would play much more.MrPoons1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Chat Spam In an effort to actually maintain a conversation with our party or friends in game, some sort of prevention toward 'chat spamming ads' would be nice. I can't help but completely ignore everything in the chat box, even when i'm trying to talk to someone.lhadvid0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Opinion from this Thread.. MF GEAR SWAPPING! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6009371708#new-post i think no need to change gear swapping, it really depends on the player itself, but its actually good to do it because you feel more secured in terms of drop rate, however the only thing i hate about swapping is the hassle of doing it while on crossfire. i died so many times with this trying to right click my MF gear as fast as i can while moving my character away from the mob. my suggestion is to put a slot or a hot-key to press, and when you pressed it all your reserved gear (MF) will put equipped right away and when you press it again will turn back to the previous set gear your using. its like having 2 stat builds that you can switch right away in just 1 press. i think it would be awesome. and also if its possible to put a mobile AH, so even in office we can check and continuously sell stuff..Dyablos0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Stop ignoring us!! We are all waiting for an answer Blizzard...Stop ignoring us!!!!! That's what 10 year old kids do, c'mon!!! Stop ignoring customer complaints like a cheap online retailer. You are a multi-BILLION dollar company not www.cheapstuff.com!! How can you treat your customer base like this?!?! And if you think your game is perfect the way it is then say so!!!! At least then people like me who aren't even playing the game anymore(because its BORING WITH NO ENDGAME!!), but are still are checking the forums EVERYDAY for an answer to "are you fixing the game?" could stop!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE customer service blizz, your fans are pissed...DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT PLEASE!!!!! I think he sums it up for you real nice. Might want to check this one out before you delete this thread Blizzard: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6009121124Chezler0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 30% Transaction fees for RMAH Commodities? So I decided to go fiddle with the RMAH commodities in preperation for this, and discovered that when I click to sell my tome of secrets stacks via paypal, there's 2 x 15% fees instead of the typical 1. Transfer fee 15% "Only charged if the item sells and the funds are transferred to a third party. The transfer fee is automatically deducted from the selling price. Tax or Cash out Fee included." Transaction fee 15% "Only charged if the item sells. Automatically deducted from the selling price. Tax or Transaction Fee included." What's the deal there? lol 30% commodity fee? Or did I misread this somehow?ScRblpoEz4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 As a long time Blizzard fan. I have bought 4 copies of WC3(main, replacement after moving, wife's, roomates) 4 copies of TFT(see above) 2 copies of WoW vanilla(mine, wife's) 1 copy of TBC 1 copy WotLK 1 copy Cataclysm 5 copies of Diablo 2(mine, replacement, brother's, roomates, wife's) 5 copies LOD but after Diablo 3 i'm done with this companyGreenAndGold0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Why make the MF change complicated? All of the options given to discuss are pretty bad, what is in place now "will do." Honestly, why can't we just get rid of MF on gear all together and up the max stacks of NV to 10 or 15 instead of 5... further encourages the way you want us to play the game. Other option would be a special dis-enchanter that disenchants/breaks down gear you find with MF, and bottles a % of it into a 1 slot item (ala charm from D2) to a max percentage, say 100%... add a nice gold cost to breakin down each item for an extra gold sink to the game. The charm itself is character bound and untradable, meaning you have to make one for each character you use. Make each dis-enchant give a max % of like 5% so you need to do this to quite a few items to get the full benefit. I find MF gear, I DE it until my "charm" is filled to 100%, that will permanently increase my MF by that %Toology0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Reflect?SkullOfDeath?Imortals? What do you all think of these minions? Should they exist in the first place?HungLow0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Gear swapping, real issue? I believe some honesty is required here. About equip swapping for MF: ... So the proposed solutions are all nerf-like messing up with everybody. Sure, nerf the stat and this 'problem' will go away. really? ... NOBODY called for a solution, even less for like those proposed. if Blizz want to do something about it, should be honest, but don't make this like players are calling for a solution. If any, the 'swap gear button' is the only one somebody could ask for. Seriously, and bottom line. Equipment swapping for MF is NOT mandatory, if anyone is displeased with it, no need to do it. If a player wants the bonus either get good gear with mf or if able can swap equip last couple of hits, so then tell me, what kind of 'solution' is removing that possibility from them??? If the MF is too good to ignore, the solution is neft it? Among the list of proposed 'solutions' no wonder there is not 'we could add a button to do that.' I believe this is blizzard's need and not a player's call.NicoiT0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Fastest Way to Level? Ok, so I have a level 35 WD who is pretty geared out and is at 1400 damage right now. Do you think it would be faster to level in public games, or just play solo and mow !@#$ down? Other then that, what's the fastest way to level overall?Archy4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Option 6: Secondary Gear Quick-swap Hotkey +1 if you agreeDoom166 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 MF Gear Swap Solution - Wardrobe I posted my suggestion on the sticky as well. Page 322 but by the time I did submit there were 10 or 11 more pages after that. Here it is, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6009371619?page=322 ... Please do bump this if a lot of you guys agree and find this to be a feasible solution. Thanks.Soulcorrupt33 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 boss killer super tank barb that can tank everthing Boss Killing/Rushing: Any Normal Boss: 20k Any Nightmare Boss: 30k Any Hell Boss: 40k Inferno Skeleton King: 50k (If at door) or 100k (If I have to Walk) Inferno Butcher: 50k (If at door) or 100k (If I have to Walk) Inferno Magdha: 75k Inferno ZK: 100k Inferno Belial: 150k Inferno Ghom: 200k Inferno Seigebreaker: 200k Inferno Cydea: 200k Inferno Azmodan: 150k Inferno Iskatu: 150k Inferno Rakanoth: 200k Inferno Izual: 300k Inferno Diablo: 400k Waypoints: Any in Normal Difficulty: 15k Any in Nightmare Difficulty: 20k Any in Hell Difficulty: 25k Any in Inferno Difficulty: 30k *Note: Can do other random bosses/quests too, please PM for price estimate* *Note: For Waypoints - Join my Game, Get the Waypoint, Leave, and Resume your own game.* 1) Add: crazyvirus#1172crazyvirus1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Off-the-wall MF idea. Brace yourselves.... Here's my solution. It's a bit radical, but here we go... Remove MF from gear completely. But why, you ask? What they should have done is create items in the game that drop from monsters. What do these items do? These items (when used / right-clicked) will give you magic find for a certain amount of time. After the duration has passed, you lose all magic find except for your NV buff, of course. So how would these items work? Well, they would drop from mobs just like any other item in the game. You can collect them and use them. Each MF item would give you a certain % of MF. You can save them until you had enough of them to get you to your desired amount of MF (capping at 250%). Once you use the item a timer will start. You have a certain amount of time (not determined) to kill elites to make use of your MF. Once the timer starts you can stack as many of them as possible to hit the cap. However, the timer will not reset until the duration has ended (you cannot use the MF items to keep resetting the timer). Once the duration has ended you can then use another MF item (After an undetermined duration-see below) and begin stacking once more to the cap. This would give you a choice. Do I want to waste my MF items just yet, or do I want to use them up now and gain MF for a short duration and kill these elites? This does create yet another item in the game you have to search for. It also means that it's something else for you to collect, but would only use up one inventory slot (stacked like potions). This system could also be abused. Players would just find as many MF items as possible and then keep stacking MF to always keep it up. In order to eliminate this, there would have to be some sort of MF downtime (Think NV buff only in reverse) Once your MF timer runs out, you won't be able to start stacking MF again for an undetermined amount of time. This would mean that you would have incentive to find as many MF items as possible in order to be able to stack them to the 250% cap each time. So collecting them in battle becomes essential. However, they would have to remain rare enough so that they would be something players would love finding and saving until they had enough to make it worth using. This also keeps the NV buff useful. I said it was off-the-wall. Now, flame on!!Wiks17 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 im getting on diablo 2 i miss pvp, and i miss having fun!Sandraptor0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 D*Trade - How the game's meant to be played Buy low, sell high. Keep the interesting stuff for yourself, meant for a character you hardly log into anymore because it's better to play D*Trade than it is to fight monsters if you want more loot. Anyone else feel like that?liquidrage1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 An interesting idea to make the game better I have a Witch Doctor and have just reached Inferno. I have hit the Skeleton King and he kills me in a minute. So, I'm stuck at the wall that a lot of people here have been going on and on about. But, it's Inferno, the selling point IS that it's supposed to be unbeatable. So, I'm going to make a Monk as a new character and try to do the achievments, while I use him, I'll make money and be able to get better stuff for my Witch. You see, problem solved, no crying needed. Anyways, here's an actual cool idea for making the game better. For the achievments beating them does not have much reward. Getting a new banner for my flag isn't to much. How about instead for some achievments we get some specialty items that you can't sell. You can ONLY get these items by beating the achievments. Like The Butcher challeng, if ya beat that how about you get his cleaver. All these special items could have odd powers that only they have, making them greatly wanted by all players. Like the cleaver could cause all enemies killed to explode doing damage to other enemies! This would be an awsome idea and would make a lot of players want to keep on playing.Colin4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Cant buy 250$ item? Ok, ok, I am not saying that I would ever or could ever justify spending 250$ on an item. That is not the point of this thread. I saw a weapon that I would have liked to buy for 50$ my b.net balance is 54.03 from a sale that I made. The RMAH will not let me purchase the item because I assume it is not enough to cover taxes. This raises the question, if the max I can have in my b.net account is 250.00 how could I purchase a 250.00 item from the RMAH with tax? Anyone know?Epic16 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The ultimate fix (AH) Not a troll. Drops are GOOOD at the current state! The AH makes many drops useless, and crafting 'almost' useless. Solution: Make an option to opt out from Gold/Real Money auction house. These players only play with other characters that also can not use the auction houses. Drops become 10X better, crafting becomes 10X better, trading would actually exist, and more people would play in public games. I would re-roll all characters.Melvinnapu10 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 [Suggestion] Do something with the GAH Fees. Since the gold taken from selling items obviously does nothing but sit in a virtual pool (whether this is true or it just disappears, I don't know), why not hold a weekly lottery with the jackpot being 50-100% of the GAH fees taken from the week's sales?Panaeolus0 Jul 3, 2012