General Discussion

Jul 12, 2012 Diabloville!!! Congrats on building this glorified facebook game.. One which focuses on getting it's players to spend real money on pixels.. Your focus week after week is patching the economy to fluff up your rmah.. Just because you slide in some "random" tweak like a general chat tweak isn't cutting it.. This game is crap Blizzard.. This is NOT quality work.. Why would you release a game that is half finished? So in closing..Instead of skipping elite packs with unbeatable affixs to progress I'm just gonna skip the game to progress in another..Laters.Peed2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 A lot more in depth than expected The customization combos with gear, stats, and affixes is way more intricate than at 1st glance. I think that once people have the gold/gear to try out different things they will realize just how intricate this game is. Kudos Blizzard!Spinjamin4 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 servers are up :) see titleLeela0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Error 316002 - Sent here by Customer Service Naming issue My battle.net name is "imporous" yet when i try to create a character in game with the same name, i receive an error? Yet, it is actually the battle tag name that is shown in-game. So 1) why is this name not allowed for a character name, but okay for a battle tag name? 2) i was forwarded here from customer service to get this fixed 3) how is "imporous" in any way considered a word that is not allowed? This must be a mistake and I would like to be able to create a character with this name. Please help and Thank you.imporous5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Do you still think Blizzard is the best? It's just a rant I had to get out of me. I still play btw even though Blizz is slapping its players in the face every other day with its giant !@#$ (scheduled maintenance MY %^-). Queue Rant. For the longest time Blizzard was my favorite gaming company from Warcraft I to Starcraft to Diablo to WoW, they were games that I grew up on and have incredibly fond memories of. I thought to myself that Blizzard was really quite amazing for letting people modify maps and create fun mods (DOTA). Now I am starting to see this company "mature", it is no longer a small gaming company that wants to make good games. Blizz is a giant microtransaction money making machine, they still create good games but instead want you to keep spending money on them. You don't even talk to the general gamers anymore, you don't even acknowledge people who have legitimate concerns. In fact I have only seen like 3-4 forum moderators talk to people, what the hell kind of customer service is this? You have 5 million people on phones but you don't have enough people to answer questions on your forums. Can't you see the hate your getting?? I know I'm not the only one who is getting fed up because ever day I see posts like, "Goodbye" "Done with D3" "Farewell Blizz". I know that you can't change things very much now that the game is live and that making something like "offline play" would pretty much break the game, however why are you so insistent on making money? RMAH? That was your solution to people buying items and money outside of the game.. "oh no people are making money off our game.. better make sure that money goes to us." You guys really need to take a queue from Valve. You can still have micro transactions for silly things like hats and stuff but now you just reduced your game to buying items on the AH since you can't find any yourself. “Our goal is to create greater service value than pirates,” Gabe Newell Is this your goal too Blizz? Cause you are FAILING.Ender2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 How to make public games popular again... Hey guys, as I continue to play Diablo while 95% of my friends quit, I must say, recently I've had the urge to play public games for Inferno farming. Normally, I'll just join a game early on the quest chain and carry the public group to victory (act 2 and some 3). To my surprise, the public games I joined were actually pretty fun sans a few afk people. I am hoping that Blizzard might put in some mechanic that might make public games more attractive to run. We've all seen the decline for public games and in all honesty there is little reason to run them unless you are in the mood for a little random. My suggestion is that public games give some sort of incentive to the players. Whether it is a buff to Magic Find/Gold Find or that Magic Find is no longer shared between the party. Either of these would be a huge benefit for the public game system.kush3 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Know any of your friend quit diablo 3?LIST IT Damn i got 4 of more friend quit diablo 3 and leaving me alone in the game! Before it came out , i dont really know what is diablo 3 and didnt wan to buy it. My 4 other friend was so damn excited and want to get it so badly.But this is what happen , THEY QUIT because of the stupid service blizzard is providing! 4 of my friend quit already! ...Aaron13 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 ERRor 53 my account have been locked because my payment have been canceled but i dont know how this happen how i can be de-lock i want to play back can belive im locked i do nothingdwall0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 So how many hours of gameplay is enough? I'm honestly shocked @ the amount of hours people have played. I see many people with over 300 hours played on all their characters combined. I have one friend who has played over 200 hours and now says he's bored of the game, and he questions me on why I'm still having fun. (I'm almost near 100 hours) What are people doing out there to be able to play so much? I heard obesity rates are up and employment rates are down in the US, maybe that has something to do with it? Not that I'm judging people, but why am I reading angry posts from people claiming to be 'done' with the game, saying that they've played over 400 hours. To me that's just abserd. Has anyone out there ever boughten a game, and only put 20 hours into it before getting bored? That's a crappy game. Shouldn't you be happy you paid 60$ for a game that's lasted you over 300 hours? That's extremely good money-to-entertainment value. My question for people is, how many hours is enough for you?GiveMeCake31 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 need help yesterday i went through all of act 3 with 5 stacks and had little to no problem with elites and such. i even went through act 4 and killed diablo on inferno without any problems. and now me and my friend were trying to farm act 3 and stuff was killing me that has never killed me that fast or at all before. i have about 8.5K armor, 1100 all resists and im dying in seconds to plague and other weak !@# abilities that mobs have that i never had a problem with until now. did blizz make everything stronger or what happened? i cant even farm because i die so quickly now. i dont understandSudds0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Diablo 3 build system is a joke. In so many words we all know that your build only functions if you have the gear for it. Your gear is YOUR build in this game. Diversity in builds in D3 is not a real thing, you can only be diverse after you have the gear to support the spec. What games do you feel did the diverse build system right. So far the two I can list that I feel truly blow Diablo 3 away when it comes to this factor is: Star Wars Galaxies The Secret World. any other games you can think of?Aluo0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Friend A and Friend B 1) Friend A: puts up his commodity on RMAH 394 @ .25$ at 11:00am. Then Friend B: decides to place his commodity on RMAH 500+ @ .25$ at 4:00pm same commodity as Friend A but much more. Friend B sales all his by 9:00 pm the same day and Friend A doesn't and his is still on the RMAH. One would think that it would be first come first serve but there's not much info on how the commodities work other then whats posted in support ( commodities can be listed in bulk amounts within a single listing, and it’s likely that that listing will be divided up and sold to multiple different buyers). 2) The buy out of a commodity is @ .28$ per. Friend A post his @ .25$ per and Friend B post his @ .28$ the buy-out price that RMAH says, so how does this work does Friend B sale his first because its at the buy-out price or does Friend A sale his and the buyer get the reduced price?Mobius5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Exactly how Blizz controls the RMAH prices They force people to sell Items at a minimum price so even if we wanted to sell things for cheap, we aren't allowed. For Example, They force essences to sell for 0.25 no matter what level type they are when Personally I'd like to sell them for .02 each. So, If blizzard cannot make at least a certain amount of money in the transaction, then we are not allowed to sell it.automatic5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Blizz update us please so, Blizz, whats going on, what u patching now, we sure would love an update, as to what the maint is all about,Raidbaby0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Response: Skill Swap I honestly think the cooldowns on the skills are enough to deter you from changing mid-battle. The penalty is already there and good enough to stop abusive skill swapping. Losing NV for swapping seems to me to just be over-kill and sloppy. I dont know if anyone else feels this way. I would like to change my skills up mid-game from time to time but then you blow the efficiency of the NV you already built up. Maybe allowing it to be done in town without losing NV would be a fair way of doing it. Swapping in town without penalty I do not see how it could disrupt the "balance" of the game or give any one person a advantage over another. To stop town portal swapping just have cooldowns stay in effect if a portal is currently active.Curmudgeon0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 What happens to bids when AH is down? I am suppose to win an item in 5 minutes...Will I get it? Do items get refunded to the seller?Sentry4 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 finally godly gear from Act 1 Butcher run i crashed too when i identified the dagger so i didnt get to pick up the rest of the blues too since i was full :'( sad ... http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/kezekia/Screenshot2012-07-13at23350AM.pngkezekia1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Blood and Sand Quest in Inferno (Barbarian) I am stuck on this objective and have concluded that the only way to progress is with better gear (or possibly other skills). To that end, I ask those of you who have completed it, what skills worked for you and what stats I should aim for in gear.Nopate11 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Diablo 3 is Working as intended. This is what happens when you fire everyone who made a good product (D3) and hire a bunch of #%!!%'s who are too scared of getting fired to tell their boss (Jay) his idea's suck ****. I'm not gonna bash and say how much I want to stop playing D3 because I spent my $60 for this !@#$, but the expansion will be another story. Unless things are fixed very soon (pvp, better drops, not changing stats of weapons we already bought, better story, less linear game play) I will not be buying the expansion. The only way I'm buying the expansion is if they fire the entire dev management team and hire people who do not resemble spoiled children whos idea of fun is tell you how to have funGenki0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 *im so proud of myself* face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o9kgd6S0lU&feature=g-vrec Aren't you thankful ?KrOnOs01010 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Gold deflation is coming. I found gold price went up by first time yesterday from the Same gold seller. Price up from 1.5 to 1.8usd/m. Theory is simple. Less player play the game so less gold was generated in game but total number of good item keep same. The Assumption in the theory is based on most quiters have sold their good gears before leaving. With AH 15% huge gold sink. Gold price per good item will go down. Gold deflation is coming for both item and USD exchange.Neoreturn25 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Appreciation+Questions/Suggestions In the spirit that Blizzard reads most posts even if they don't reply to them and while the game is down, I thought I'd share my thoughts on the game and ask a few questions regarding stuff that's been bugging me. As reference, I played D1/D2 since launch and have been a fan all this time. First of all thanks for a great game. I can see myself playing it to unwind for a long while longer. Thanks for the open communication the CMs have and how resilient they are dealing with trolls and crybabies. Blizzard's been top of the line with me and has always treated me with respect and helped me out whenever I've needed to contact them. + Suggestions + Items. Diablo items were always unique in the sense that they have special procs and granted abilities. I know this is being partially fixed with the legendary buff. I would say you should consider adding new affixes to rare weapons/armor to keep the item hunt fresh and going. I shouldn't need to automatically go "No enhanced damage, no socket, no mainstat+vit, trashing it". "No crit/crit damage? crap. trash it." (you know what I mean). + Events. I can see that a lot of care went into making certain ingame events or fights, like the necromancer's ancient ghost appearing after he dies, the zombie in the cellar, demon attacks in a3, and so forth. Add an elite monster pack to their mix perhaps? I find them too "easy" and they only drop 1 blue (if anything), so mostly I just skip them over if they don't guarantee a NV stack or an elite pack. + A new "endgame" in the works, good that you acknowledge the need for it. Maybe a throwback to Uber Tristram, and make events like Diablo walks the world again in D2 after certain number of Legendaries are disenchanted or something in the meantime? + Funfactor. Tying back to the item hunt. D2 was great in the sense that you could boost your abilities almost infinitely by stacking certain +skill modifiers so you could dish out insane damage and truly feel godlike. If the new "endgame" would still have the same drops what's the point of running it past the first time as opposed to A3/4? Class-specific bonuses are a good way to start (like the ones already in through class-only items), but we need more of them. Something like a torch from D2 would've been great although with the current mechanics I guess we'd need to wait until an expansion. + Bugs? All classes - If you kill an elite pack all at once, you will get 3x the treasure (or however many elites there were) since the last mob is the one holding all the treasure and all of them died at once. This is particularily easy for a Monk to accomplish. Demon Hunter - Demon Hunter smokescreen doesn't prevent damage from terrain. Intended? (molten, plagued, traps, etc go right through it). - Diablo's melee and DoTs get applied through Smokescreen. I know this fight is easy, but even though I could master how to oneshot my clone before she oneshots me, Diablo's weird reality-altering swipes (both real and shadow's) discourage me from attempting it more often. Monsters - Elites with waller spawn walls right ontop of you all together. Intended? Pre-1.0.3 walls looked "smarter" and were a more decent challenge/fun mechanic as opposed to being "petrified" like right now, right away. Your character almost always bugs out and stays within the wall, unable to move or break CC unless you teleport. - Elites with Vortex can pull you in from a screen away. Vortex's range is huge and is probably the deadliest affix against ranged now. How is this fair for a ranged to be forced to keep a screen's worth of distance and fear it more than mortar, the supposed anti-ranged affix? Thanks for your time and keep up the great work.DarkFact0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Mini-patch today? What was in that patch I just downloaded? Anyone know?Uziga5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Is selling UnID the end game? I farm Ilvl 63s, have id around 250 in the last week. Not one good thing out of them, no weapons over 1k dps with stats that make them viable to sell. So I made maybe 20 million out of the 250 items, now if I would of sold unid I would of made alot more then that. So my question is, is this the end game? Sell everything unid? or try your luck ( which mine seems absent)DarkRoguex1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Why prices are "too darn high" Most of us only "picked up" about 10 million gold - how are people supposed to afford 25mil per upgrade on the GAH? A few theories about income disparity: 1) The rich get richer. Highly geared toons complete runs far, far faster, and farm at Act 3/4 as compared to their poorer counterparts*. More experience doing runs also equals to knowledge about ledging spots, desirable stats on items, and how to properly approach elites with specific affixes (reflect/invul/mortar etc). Speed really matters in finding good items. Rough estimate: A decent (sellable for at least 1m) roll comes every 30+(?) viable rolls, and a really good roll (20m+) comes every 250+ or so. ** 2) Rich toons can also sell their old equipment for good value. By the time poorer toons find or afford an upgrade, their old eq becomes worthless since most players by then have similar or better stats. Demand and supply. 3) Add argument #1 and argument #2 together, and you realise that the flow of gold is upwards. The rich is not interested in the crap that the poor is trying to sell in the GAH (in all probability, most of the stuff the poor offers in the GAH is crap due to the low number of rolls/hour they get), but the poor is very interested in the better equipment the rich offers. 4) To make things worse, the poor are also selling their unid items. They are locked into earning a fixed amount per hour (and hence establishing a true "grind" without the excitement of rolling a great item) as opposed to rolling that 100mil item and selling it. Rolling items can be discouraging in the short term when you get crap, but is 100% profitable in the long run. * Some claim that Act 1/2 is faster but this is untrue as the elites all die equally fast when you highly geared - most of the time is spent walking around and finding packs ** Not every roll is a viable roll. ilvl 61 shoulders are a viable roll, for example, but a ilvl61 bracer is not due to limited crit chance - tl;dr if you want to be rich, stop selling your unid. hit your 100mil item and reinvest in better gearHan9 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Steve Parker no longer working on D3 "Diablo III Senior Game Producer Steve Parker announced via Twitter he is no longer working at Blizzard Entertainment. He didn’t specify the reason." Am I the only interested in why he left/fired ?D3BETA42 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 server is up Just came up ;)Monqida7 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 STEAM SUMMER SALE! Sell your ingame items in D3 and buy 50 better games with the profits!waffel0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Bashiok had it wrong Quoting LL Cool J on these forums. Clearly, Tony! Toni! Tone! is the 90s band of Diablo 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYndcYFUMxY zingRetemir1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 So how's the "increased" drop rate working? Working as intended I guess.DrewDrew0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 looking for a friend You might know him, you might be him. CommentAloriality6 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Spam suggestion: multiline comments I know that spam is an unsolvable problem, an ongoing struggle of offense and defense. But I think Blizzard could use the multiline comment as a clue. Virtually any multiline comment I have seen is gold spam and any gold spam puts out enough to fill my chat box. So why allow them in public chats?Hagu1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Where is Auction House? I've logged out/in 3 times and AH appears closed. Where is the announcement saying it is closed? What is going on? Someone give me answers before I go Hulk and start smashing things.ThuggleS5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Forum Public Games. (Finder) Aloha Forums, I haven't seen an area on the forums, designated to find players to go roll some Diablo 3 content. Now obviously there is the Public Game option, but really, whats the chance to get into a game and find 3 other serious players, because everytime I have ever tried it you get the more softcore gamers, who come in for about 2 minutes. So basically here is a post to help people find some decent people to game with. (I am also looking for a serious group of 3). Please list your Stats, DPS, Progression, and Play hours, along with your Battle Tag if you wish. Good luck rolling some content, cheers.Slim0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Has anybody noticed a bug with the skill bar? You're playing and all of the sudden one of your skills is blacked out and your valor is gone. I think it has something to do with you can drag and drop skills out of the skill bar. Is there a reason to have that option in the game? I play using peripheral vision to see where all the enemies are and sometimes I click that area and its real irritating when your left click has turned into default sword stab. To top it off, after you lost your 5 stack and you want to put back your primary skill, you get a 30 second cool-down. Test it out yourself and see. It doesn't take much, just one little click and drag and your valor is gone. So is there a point to that drag and drop? I'm curious... I hate playing and pressing the number three and wonder why my skill isn't working and its completely gone.Iceman2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Looking for other MFers to farm with! I love the benefit I get from having decent MF on my regular set. No silly swapping, ho hassle, all win. Problem is, soloing is boring compared to grouping. But grouping with people with 0% MF nerfs my drops and buffs theirs. So I am looking for others out there that also rock out with DPS+MF gear as their regular set, that want to have the fun of grouping without losing out on their MF investment by averaging it lower through the party. I know you are out there, lets get some loot and have some fun!Taedrun14 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Noob question about trading items My friend and I just started playing together and it seems like it's not possible for me to give him an item that I've looted. Am I missing something?JWSCARAB2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 What would be nice I know I personally find the RMAH one of the worst aspects that has ever entered into gaming. What would be nice is if there were 2 servers, one that has access to the RMAH and one that doesn't. If people like the RMAH than they can play with it, if your disgusted by it you could play on a server that doesn't have it. Not a chance of this happening, but I wish it would.pooicide1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 So my air conditioner is broken..... Going to cost me several grand to have it fixed/replaced and it's like 95 here all week. I'm convinced it is some how diablo 3's fault.OpenWound0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 What was new in this maintenance? I didn't see any blue post or anything that I could find about the reason and what the new changes are. Maybe I am blind but can someone give me some insight? thxrebelrexx5 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 PASTAFARIANS UNITE!!! I just wanted to see how many people on here follow The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. If you don't follow his Great Noodliness (and want to learn more (YAAARG!!!)) then feel free to take a gander at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster May you be blessed by his noodley appendage's and showered in love by his meaty sauce. R'amen.Osiris1 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Better itemization, Everybody happy. (Ideas) First of all, I still like D3, for now. If I went back to D2, I would really miss the following aspects: Better graphics Auto gold pickup Artisans Nephalem Valor Goblins Or even some crazy mobs affixes. Aside from those, D2 is almost better in everything else. Especially itemization! I understand the devs want D3 to be different from D2, they want to hold something until expansion. But frankly speaking, if things are not improving, A LOT of your potential customer won't buy the expansion. We can still add A LOT more interesting item attributes while making D3 unique from D2. Here are some of my suggestions for item affix: Arcane Enchanted: 1~10% chance to release arcane nova when attacked Frozen: 1~10% chance to summon 6~12 frozen orbs around you and freeze surrounding enemies when attacked Missile Dampening: when get hit by projectiles, 1~10% chance to create a bubble and slow every projectiles inside Molten: 1~10% to gain "Molten" affix after each kill Mortar: When get hit by projectiles, 1~10% chance to summon 6~10 fireball targeting at attackers. Shielding: 0.5~5% chance to create a shield around you for 0.5~2 seconds, absorbing all damage, when get hit. Can not be used twice in XX seconds Teleporter: Melee attackers have 1~10% chance to get random teleported Vortex: 30~50% chance to resist vortex cast by elites and rares Illusionist: 1~5% chance to summon 2 mirror images who have 10~25% of your total life, do no damage. Fire-Chained Illusionist: 1~5% chance to summon 2 mirror images who have 10~25% of your total life, do no damage. But fire chains exist among you and your mirror images, which do XX~XXX% weapon damage per second. ... Do all those affixes for item looks familiar? Yes. They are from the affixes of mobs, and here is the interesting part: You can only get items with those affixes from mobs who have the SAME affixes. If you want items that have only one of those affixes, farm normal, two, farm nightmare. If you want to have a chance to have a godly item with 4 affixes together, go farm inferno! Now when you see a monster with insane affixes, instead of running away in horror, you will try to put them down, because you have a chance to get rewarded with insane items! Do not count them as "+X Random Magic Properties", treat those as additional properties. Will those affixes break the game? No. A simple solution is make the same affixes non-stackable. Only different affixes can stack. Another interesting item affix I can think of is NV related. If you play D2 before, you will remember those items which can give you +15 Maximum resistance. Similarly, in D3, items would be much cooler if these affixes exist: Nephalem Power: +1~2 Maximum stack of Nephalem Valor. So instead of have 5 maximum nephalem valors, you can have 6, or 7, or even much more. Nephalem Strength: 0.1~1% chance to gain a nephalem valor after enemy kill, at any level. Now you have a chance to have nephalem valor before reaching 60! Will those affixes break the game? No. The real effects of "+1~2 Maximum stack of Nephalem Valor" is less than "+15% gold find, +15 magic find". Or you can have a NV stack cap at 8 or 10. But it is more fun! Blizz please listen. Please add more interesting itemization. It will make people happier and more people will use RMAH, because it is much more interesting to tell people "Look, I have an item that can shoot mortars and make my maximum NV stack 8" than "Look, I have an item that +XX str and +XX vit". Give people some reason to brag about.Aurex0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 It's time for DID YOU KNOWWWWW DID YOU KNOW? Before 2008, almost all the staff from Blizzard left and went to form Arena Net (Guild Wars 2), Riot Games (League of Legends), and Runic Games (Torchlight 2)? Great games come from great Game Designers. A good game just can't pop up in the industry without having a good game designer behind it; no matter what. Companies need to invest heavily into finding the best possible game designer otherwise the entire production team is being wasted.pkbot29 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 AH still down? anyone else?EXPRESS4U0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 2 chains killed the game ..Coreanoutlaw0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 AH Problem Can someone tell me why the AH is offline???funny292 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 What's this for? (Maintenance) Hoping for a little insight about the nature of this maintenance from a blue if possible! Usually there's already something up from a blue letting us know. Just wondering what issues it is fixing. Thanks.Mudflaps2 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Type of player D3 "makes" I was watching a stream yesterday of a guy with a bunch of MF gear on farm a3. I watched the guy play for maybe 20 min and the more I watched the more I realized that this guy and I were playing two very different games. I watched this guy take out a lot of elites and he would just leave 90% of the yellows on the ground. Not even checking to see if they were 63. If yellow did not say exorcist or one of the other few types he was looking for he just let it sit there. so I watched some more and then he went into his chest and there were 5 items in it. Again, very different from my chest. THEN, I noticed after each run he checked out the rmah and it hit me. This guy was not playing, he was working. Trying to earn a wage. That is fine, more power to him. However, this is NOT the game I wish to play. The changes and focus that bliz has put into this game seems to encourage guys like this to play while at the same time trying to hide this fact from the rest of us.Luphgar0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Auction house eta Just got paid last night, looking to drop 250$. any ETA on AH?Adept0 Jul 12, 2012
Jul 12, 2012 Ah down? AH still unavailable for anyone else? cant see any other threads for thisRepture0 Jul 12, 2012