General Discussion

Jul 3, 2012 The solution to MF Gear Swapping Simple solution. Lose 1 stack per item swapped so equipping an upgrade isn't overly penalising. But provide a secondary weapon toggle so we can swap between dual wield/sword and board. Done.RiposoEterno2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 My suggestion to fix MF swapping. I mentioned this in another thread, but I am sure it will just get buried there. My thoughts on improving the MF system and gear swapping involve improving on something that existed in D2. In D2 there were two tabs for weapons, so the player could swap between say a two handed weapon and 1h/shield. Mostly I just used it for storage, but storage is not a real issue in D3. What I propose is not a tab to equip a second weapon, but a tab to enable equipping a second set of gear, whether it be for MF/GF or survivability purposes. This would create a situation where Blizzard can make it so the changing of any actual equipment would negate the NV buff, but the player would have two sets to switch between to prevent the aforementioned penalty. This would also more than take care of any issue where carrying multiple sets of gear take up the majority of a Hero's inventory and inhibit gameplay. I feel it would be win/win for everyone and a step towards making the game a whole lot better in general.Lynxonyx0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Install ERROR Patch 1.03a Hello, So my friend has got some problems with diablo 3. The errors began when we wanted to get the new patch (1.03a). We have solved some of his errors, but now we've got this one and we can't find a sollution. The error is: AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURED WHILE TRYING TO INSTALL So to be clear: He HAS installed the game, but the update doesn't want to install Everytime he removes the update file in the folder UPDATES, he gets the old d3-0-10057 while he should be getting d3-0-10235 (the new patch) We HAVE tried to change enGB to enUS in .agent.db and Launcher.db (NOW TURNED BACK TO ENGB) Have deleted the battlenet folder in Program Data Put the d3-0-10235-Win-final.MPQ file of me in his Updates folder Changed his language once. This made the game update, but then he got this error...Hope someone knows what to do. Getting a bit frustrated by blizzard now...TtomtomT5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 They said it was going to be hard.. Well CONGRATULATIONS! they made it hard.. it's supposed to be.. I'm just kinda tired of people QQing about a combo of an elite pack.. yeah sure some are harder than others, but it's random combos. Diablo 3 is based off of a random number generator (loot rolls wise, drops, dodge chance, etc.) I have a lvl 60 monk and a lvl 60 DH. yeah sure both are on act 2, not act 3 or anything, but i feel like this simple strategy can solve a lot of problems that some people are having with certain mobs... Kill one at a time each class has an As Needed damage reducer skill (ex ignore pain, serenity, diamond skin, shadow power (gloom), and spirit walk) USE THEM.. they are perfect to burst down one of the champ minions/blues. it's incredibly easier to kill one at a time because say if you kill all of the minions before killing the champ, then you can kill it so much easier.. idk this is just kinda a rant... just trying to tell everyone that this game is meant to be hard. sure some are incredibly difficult, but i feel like if you can kill atleast one of the elites/minions. then you can kill the rest.. simple as that. just burst one down then you should be good. PS - dont call me a troll or anything. this is just me expressing my opinion. hopefully this will open up some eyes and give that person a new strat. or maybe ill just get flamed.. idc. I'm just trying to help..mud9 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Blizz, are any devs even working on d3? Ever since the release, all of the updates to the game have been minor changes that should be config driven rather than code driven (apart from the RMAH). Things such as drop rates, repair costs, rates of goblins, cooldowns for certain spells etc. I would imagine that all of these types of things would be config driven rather than directly in the code such that even non developers would be able to look at it and modify it without having programming knowledge. There are threads on almost a daily basis hitting 15-20 pages of people identifying key and pressing issues which are really hurting the game and yet every update we see seems to be simple config changes. So my question is are there even any developers resourced to providing support to D3 in its current state or are all developers hands on deck with 1.10 and the expansion? In which case this would mean that we should not expect any significant changes prior to 1.10 or the expansion?KristianT1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 (Stream) Shredding Act 3 Inferno Group Sup all, I play a ROF wizard with 96k DPS. I have played 400+ hours, and know alot about my class. Come check out our stream, and ask any questions you want. I will also be playing in a group with a Demon Hunter, a Monk and a Witch Doctor. So come watch, and have a chat with us. Enjoy! www.twitch.tv/NaabskiNaabski0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Any update on why the servers are down? Has Blizzard updated on when the game can actually be played again or is it silence as usual?Warpig2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Can I get some more cheese please...? Up until Inferno Act 1, it seemed to be moving along at a decent pace. Find some good stuff, buy some good stuff, equip...move to the next quest... I spent 12 mil in gold (I only had 12 mil, because I found a Justice Lantern, and sold it) to be able to survive Act 1. Now, I play for hours, and never accumulate any gold because I have to repair after dying from every encounter with a unique/special bad guy. Why is there such a huge difficulty spike? Now I am farming Act 1 over and over and its getting boring. All my friends that play are doing the same. I just keep thinking that eventually I will find nice items and I will be able to move forward. After reading so many of the posts about this, I am not so sure. I have a few theories... 1. I am just not hardcore enough to tough it out, and grind out the money/gear. 2. I am stupid, and I don't know how to equip/control my character (Barb). 3. Blizzard built the game, so that the best gear will be sold in the real money AH, and they will make more money by keeping it that way. I will keep hoping that something will change, or I will find another unique item so that I can boost my bank again. Off the subject...Why doesn't the damn game come packaged with an authenticator? I ask, because I was hacked in the first 2 wks of owning this game, and lost some really nice stuff. Real bummer!Snakebottom5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 why blizzard why? why is blizzard making this awesome game into some POS. from not being able to log in the first day to only having the starter edition for three days from buying the game digitally?HomieG140 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Just some thoughts on D3 read or not... One of the largest issues I am seeing in Diablo 3 is lack of a cohesive direction. I find it difficult to believe that the development team knows what the players want when it's obvious they don't even know what they want from the game. It is a beta in it's truest form. To get this out of the way first and foremost, Inferno difficulty is the d3 end game as it stands. For those saying it's just an extra challenge mode: stop, no it's not. If it was an extra challenge mode it wouldn't offer anything better than Hell difficulty other than achievements. As it stands now, Inferno drops the most 'worthwhile' loot in the game as well as crafting recipes, most set items and legendaries etc. It's the end game and that point is not debatable. The team said that they want build diversity. That is great and we had that in D2. As it stands now the difficulty of the inferno act does not support this model, hopefully it will in time. The larger issue I have with this statement is that the gear drops in no way promote build diversity. They implement a new skill system which gets almost zero synergy from gear suffixes. We no longer get drops of '+2 to (insert any skill name from d2) or +2 to all skills. People look for drops that increase their skills power through thoroughput of raw stats. The gear that is best for whatever skill the class is using at the time will more than likely be the best for any other skill that class wants to attempt. this leads to another issue: You introduce a system to make trading with other players a lot easier and the only ones getting scammed now are the incredibly clueless who don't know the red flags from previous installments (or that blizz is just blatantly ripping off on the RMAH, but I won't go into that in this). So we have a new system that makes trading easier (not better IMO, just easier and a lot less likely to be scammed) but you take away a lot of the reason for people to trade. We don't get drops or see items and say 'oh wow, this looks interesting I am going to start a new character and build around this skillset. The gear that is the best for one 'build' in this game will more than likely be the same gear you use while using your other skills. So when someone has the best gear they can get, there is no reason to buy any more. In D2 I never rolled an amazon until I had a windforce drop for me, this is where my replayability came in and why the game kept me playing for so long. There are no ladder resets in this game (not counting knee jerk nerfs that retroactively turn your great gear into vendor trash). If you have the gear you have the gear. Then what. They say this game has massive amounts of replayability, but I'm not seeing it. Once you get 5 classes to 60 and geared as you want what incentive do you have to replay the game on a new character from normal to inferno again? Even after they introduced respeccing in Diablo 2 I still created new classes of the same class for different builds, because they all used unique gear (for the most part, shako's always seemed to make it in my builds, and arachs). This story is so on rails it blows my mind. jay wilson said that we remeber deckard cain in D2 because his 'stay a while and listen' was annoying and he said it every time you talk to him. For one, that never bothered me in the slightest, for two you multiplied the number of annoying character dialogues that you have to hear every time, because you have to replay the story every, single, new, game. Not having a free play mode on difficulties you have cleared is just asinine. making changes to a game that is primarily single player (like your retroactive IAS nerf) mandatory for everyone by having no offline play option is a tad worrisome. If people didn't like certain patches they could roll their client back to a patch they liked and play the game how they want, you couldn't play on bnet but it didn't matter. They were playing how they wanted and you've effectively quelled that. What do I care if another class is more powerful than the one I'm playing? It does not effect my gameplay what so ever. The only logical thing I can think of for this is an attempt to balance the game for Arena PvP. Why is that even going to be in the game? Do you not know how many issues arena has introduced in world of warcraft? It's been stated it was a mistake to try and turn a game like that into an e-sport, and will be a mistake to attempt to do that in this game as well. When this was announced did no one from wow poke their head in the door and say 'hey guys, that might not be a good idea'. Stop telling your players how to play the game and listen to how they want to play the game. You've effectively eliminated freedom from the Diablo series. Elite packs. I can totally understand your philosophy of not wanting characters to just repeatedly do boss runs over and over, and this could be a nice system if you had a lobby and the freedom to create your own games so people can farm certain places, ala tristing, tombing etc. The execution of this is flawed. When I heard that inferno elites and bosses had an 'enrage timer' I thought I was being trolled. In a game that's supposed to promote build diversity, why is having a purely defensive build not a viable option. What does it matter how long it takes me to kill an elite pack, if it's a balance issue the person who is killing the pack in two minutes will always have an advantage over someone taking 2-5x as long to do the same thing. That in itself is punishing enough but you add a system to make it completely non viable on top of that? read this please and understand ENRAGE TIMERS HAVE NO PLACE IN THE DIABLO UNIVERSE. This is not WoW, this is Diablo. If I wanted to play a game that requires strategy and specific gear to be successful at all, I would play the games that require that. Diablo is not and has never been that type of game. These games are to blow off steam and feel powerful, yet my nephalim feels way too fragile for me to enjoy it. Mob Density. It feels like you are purposefully lowering mob density so consoles can handle it better. This is how games fail, gimping the pc version so you can rake in more money with the console sales. Guess what, the people who buy the console versions will also be the people who bought the PC version. If the PC version sucks, we won't waste the money to buy the console version either. Same thing happened with DCUO (and a lot of broken promised by sony, same thing that is happening here) Grouping system. It certainly has its pros and cons. I love no longer seeing the 'failed to join' messages and being able to jump in with other people and do our thing. You have a good (not great) system to play multiplayer then introduce mechanics that discourage doing that. The MF issue, if I go into a random game with 200 MF and the other three players have 0, my MF gets reduced to 50. I understand the reasoning behind this so that players can't just drag along someone stacking pure MF and just collecting loot, but isn't that what the vote kick system is for? for people not pulling their weight? Then we're back to enrage timers. For each addition player in the game the mob health goes up 110% (iirc) Unless the other players joining are as well geared and pull their weight as much as you this won't be much of an issue. How many times is that actually the case? how many games have you joined where your other party members are getting one shot or sitting afk in town. Implement a system that addresses these issues please. either by reducing the health multiplier in inferno and auto booting afk after a certain amount of time or some other way I have not thought of. I'm not looking at D2 through rose tinted goggles, D3 introduced a lot of new things I absolutely love. The independent loot drops so you're not fighting with people using pickit to get your drops. Persistent item labels so I didn't have to play with my 'alt' button held down. Shared inventory storage (love it!) the graphics are miles ahead of D2, which is why I can't play it again. It's so hard to play in 800x600 on my 5k gaming rig (not using HD mods because I like playing on bnet) When developers take a tried and true formula and just throw it out the window because they know how to do it better, it doesn't usually end up well (Look at ff14. Squeenix had MMO experience developing FF11 which had a lot of positive feedback and they used absolutely none of the lesson learned from that in 14 and it was a train wreck.) I think a lot of what has happened here is that they took the fun mechanics etc and delayed them so we would buy an expansion pack to patch 'fun' into the game but they are shooting themselves in the foot at the exact same time. The reason this sold so well is because of the D2 players. I'm sure I didn't even touch on a lot more of the issues I see with this game, but lack of feedback makes me feel even this post will be a waste of time. and the only reason I even took the time to write this up is because I am an avid Diablo fan and it literally pains me that this game has that name attached to it. There are so many mechanics that directly contradict stated design goals it's hard to determine where this game is actually heading. Please just let us know your ultimate goal with the game so we can just bite the bullet and leave it to the people who enjoy the 'new' diablo and I at the very least can find a game more along the lines of what I was expecting this game to be. tldr: There isn't one. read it or don't I really don't care. My care cup is diminishing faster than my now empty friend list.Daar0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Reflect Damage Having played both melee and ranged characters so far(DMH WIZ and BARB) and aftering running into a firechains reflect damage mob and simply just kicking there arses from a distance I noticed that I was taking damage as well (was my wizard at the time using my beam weapon and blizzard and such), was kind of wondering out of sheer curiosity how a ranged attacked would take reflect damage(which from what I understand basically acts like Thorns from D2). Understandably a melee hero would take damage since it in physical contact with the target, but a magic spell or a crossbow bolt is what is in physical contact with the target not the hero itself. If there is some sort of "link" between your ranged attack and yourself should we not have control over it to a certain degree?Caputmortem0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 HELP KONYTHETIGER! Quote: "you go poop and then the chunk fall in the water and splash the pee water on your !@#? like wtf amirite. sometimes you already had diarhea in there which makes it much worse. its pissing me off how do you guys deal with it" -KonyTheTiger I think Kony brought up a good point and we should continue for his benefits.Murphy5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What Diablo 3 Could of been http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/the-first-screenshots-from-blizzard-norths-version-of-diablo-iii/ Found this article interesting maybe some others might like it. Its how blizzard north made diablo 3 before they dispanded from blizzard.Spitwod15 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How???? Ok.. So how do we power level now? It seems that they're all gone :(jolo16 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Suggestion-have your say Goblin...........Goblin.........Goblin I am asking that we get Blizzard to introduce a key or a warning symbol ect When your in a group and you come across a Goblin if you type to tell people that time can be the difference between a goblin kill or not. can we have a warning system at a keystroke so we can make people aware of a goblin and not loose precious timeschredder0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Quests seem less interesting I have read about a lot of the differences between D2 and D3 on the forums but have yet to see someone comment on the simplicity of the quest rewards in D3. Every single quest in D3 gives the exact same reward, gold + XP. What happened to the fun quests in D2 like imbue an item, socket an item, name an item, get a rare ring, get a few runes, extra skills, extra stat points? Obviously some of these could not be rewards in D3 since there are no skill or stat points or runes for that matter, but I feel as if somebody could have come up with some sort of reward that you recieve the first time you complete the quest. In D2, I created several characters and got them to hell just so I could do the hellforge to get a good rune. In D3 I dont even feel compelled to create another character and level it to inferno. I think this is due to a mix between the lack of end game content, which everyone has talked about a lot, and the lack of desire to grind out quest after quest for the exact same reward. Where is the fun in that?Artrus2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 D3... death of a memory I've seen things over time that do not do justice to memories. This game in my opinion speaks to our current road as a society and of online gaming. I came from years of UO from its beta, EVE, Everquest at its beginnings, and of course D1 with D2 to follow. The number 1 reason this game came out as it did was because of the ability for BLIZZARD to make a killing in sales and from the Real Money Auction House. Period. Then admins and some tool players saying, "well its still being worked on!" - "It's not finished yet!". Then do not put the software out. If I made a steak and cooked it for 20 mins but it needed another 40 minutes I'm not going to have you eat it raw then but a blow torch to your stomach to finish cooking it..... A few points: - The Auction house removed the hardship and the progression of the game that had people feel that they earned items. Now, we can go on when a slot is lacking appropriate equipment and its filled. Instant gratification ... well as close as you can get without leveling and the equipment just appearing in the slot. Blizzard should have set high costs for the equipment as a BASE cost due to level and stats. But ... that gain of equipment magic is lost. - A pick a path adventure book has more choice than the skills in this game. ITs a straight forward pick of skills. D2 had some trial and error as long as you weren't using 3rd party software to correct skill point applications. The skills in this game are just pre-written with what you will be using. - Secondly with the skills many have felt there was no progression of the power of the skills. With D2 you started with basic skills and the grandness of skills and effects of the skills rose with your level. In D3 you get these super human skills off the bat with no feel of progression... some may disagree, the majority will say EXACTLY, my character seems superhuman off the bat with his skills. Yes, nephalem ... we know .. we know. But grow into it. - Anyone paying attention to the story line will see holes... I leave this one to the people paying attention, makes the game feel as though it has no depth - Legendary items and Yellow (Rare) items have what difference? Uniques and rares in D2 were a clear line of difference. I'm rambling .. I have more points - people got bored because there is earning, its handed to you. Same reason I didn't play WoW for more than the trial. Thoughts? (constructive....)FATALexodus0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How can you tell if your post has been delete Can anyone explain to me how you tell if your post has been deleted by a mod? I made a post and I can't find it anywhere.Tempatantrum5 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 It's a good thing Diablo 3 had a rocky start This gives Blizzard an opportunity to show that they have the ability to turn a game around for the better. I'm just trying to be optimistic. Blizzard has a history of making pretty awesome games; there's still hope for this.Devynity1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Auction House UI Re-do I've spent some time searching the forums for AH feedback, and all of it seems to be UI tweaks. What it really needs is re-visioning. Blizzard is awesome at making games - they are not so awesome at creating efficient and usable dialog UIs. Here is my first crack at a different way to design it. Use Case: I have an item, and want to know the market price so I can sell it. Steps to execute: The player clicks the item he wants to sell - All the stats of the item are listed. By default, clicking search shows all items with the exact same stats. As the user presses the +/- button next to each stat, the range is widened so that his search includes items with slightly higher/lower stats. The user can also click an "x" next to a stat to remove it from consideration. The player then clicks "Show recent transactions" - now the user sees items with the given stat parameters that have recently sold, instead of those currently listed. The player now knows what his exact competition is, and at what price an item like his has actually been clearing the market. Thoughts?Szute0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Where Is The Update On PvP? O.o Never would have thought it would take THIS LONG to release something that is one of the MAJOR points of the game...Kodama0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 When will we be able to use the blizz store? Hi I was just wondering if anyone had any info on when we will be able to use our bnet balance with the blizzard store if ever. I am wondering is it a technical, legal or financial reason or is this something that is in the works? Especially since now there is a book released figured we would be able to get it. ThanksRober4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 How do the devs balance the game difficulty? They have to make it hard enough to drive folks to the RMAH to satisfy the investors, but they can't make it so hard it drives folk away, otherwise, there isn't anyone to go to the RMAH. It must be a tricky thing to balance! - Ppahbi3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 nvm nvm it fix deleteDizVietKid1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 CAN U HOLD THE AH WEN SERVER GOES DOWN ffs i watched a bid for like 4 hours and right wen its about to be done server goes down atleast have a system where u can halt the ah while servers r shut down !@#$in shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitRaziel0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Is the AH Down? Game is up but the AH is grayed out. I don't see a billion posts on this so I'm wondering if it's down for everyone?Slayer7 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Linux client Many professionals use SSD nowadays, and disk space has become a problem again. It sucks to have windows 7 (OEM) take ~10 Gigs on its own on a SSD. Also I had to trick D3's installer to install on ~8GB because that's all my windows partition can afford - and it didn't want to install on less than ~14GB. There is an OSX client, please release a Linux client. At least an Ubuntu Linux client - other distros will have their maintainers work on the port.agravetoncas11 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Help my diablo has vanished! Hello! i woke up today to check in on my account and now diablo 3 is gone and turned into a starter edition! can anyone help me!?lachlan0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Goal of D3: Blizzard's Perspective? Would like to know going forward what is/are your motivation/s. What can players expect? note: Not asking for PR responses, truth please.aoidja1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Hit box bug??? Maybe this intended, but I assuming not. Why are our characters hit boxes so much larger than the majority of NPC's in game? I can only assume there is a logical explanation or I should post this in the bug forums. I was hit by an arrow today approx. 2 body lengths away from me and this wasn't the first time I noticed this anomaly so today I decided to ask the question. Seems like the only reason you would have a hit box so large for a character is difficulty in programming accuracy of abilities, but this Blizzard and we expect nothing but the best. Hopefully someone can clarify because ranged mobs hitting with attacks that aren't even remotely (yes, remotely) close seems absurd.Haitie6 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 And the number one reason this game is no fun ::crowd shouts:: It's more profitable to sell un ID gear than IDing it!!!!!! ::crowd shouts::Phloozy4 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Krip says 'The sun will not rise tomorrow.' And so it was. Im absolutely amazed at the amount of robots this world has to offer. Krips Army vs !@#$ Germany? Winner vs Dumbledores Army?Balanar0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 where are the best places to farm? jw best places to farm / magic findTheSneakiest1 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Most annoying enemies I for one am tired of seeing more or less only qq threads here so i came up with this name your top five most hated enemies (no bosses) no affixes or any thing 1. hulking phasebeasts 2. herald of pestilence 3. succubis 4. blood hawks (will they ever land!) 5. demonic hell bearer (when off screen) your turnZulu2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Next Time you put Bnet down... ...please freeze the AH clocks. I was 10 minutes into ending a very important auction for my character when Bnet went down - and since i can't just stay and try to log in every 5 sec to see if it's back up off course i lost the item. This is unfair. If i can't have acess to my auctions in downtime hours, you should at the very least make sure the time that Bnet is down doesn't cross over to the Auction House. Thank you that is all.DarkSpell0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Black jelly beans. Proof that god doesn't exist?ReturnTrip3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Can you create a non-live version PLEASE!!!!! I mean seriously if this game had a non-live version that updated when it connected to the network then just like when the auction servers go down we can continue playing while you do the update. Think about it... If we want to chat, we'll just chat and when the chat service is down we'll just get a message chat server down "x" amount of time. Meanwhile... we can play and chat again when the chat server is back up. We can apply this same feature for the game itself. Login server is down we will just not be able to connect on to global chat, AH, or create parties until its back up. HOWEVER, WE WILL STILL BE ABLE TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nedji0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Questions for Blizzard. Did you guys beta test Diablo 3? How long was it from debugging to beta testing? What engine did you use? Was the engine built from the ground up or hybrid from other sources? Was the dev team in the same building as the server? Do you feel the project was a success? What was the actual start to ship time for this project? Do you know that your word of mouth advertising right now is hurting your business? Do you realize that a unbuffered client that is completely server controlled is bad for a game, especially during peek hours? If its not, do you realize you have bigger issues with this game than most people are posting in the forums? Why is the armor level gap between hell and inferno so wide? Has anyone there at Blizzard played this game like they bought it? Why all the questions? Im treating this game as a lesson learned before I finish my degree in game development, and because its really annoying (Im being polite) to go through hell over and over again (literally and figuratively) to get your butt beat down over and over again in inferno with no reward for the attempt except a hefty armor repair cost.Shaotim0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 WHEN IS PVP COMING OUT? Hello, I love killing other people so when is PVP coming out.Vurux0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 stop complaing about RMAH. u can get the same WITH IGG YOU MORONS. RMAH jsut makes it faster and CHEAPERTheSneakiest0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Solution to MF gear swapping Note: I guess i should have Prefaced this. This is in response to the general opinion that blizzard is thinking of making some sort of change to mf or gear mechanics in response to macro gear swapping. I honestly think their time would be better spent creating wearable legendaries. Simple solution to mf gear swapping. remove MF / GF from the game entirely. Have everything based around NV stacks. 0 stacks = base MF / GF values (100% in this case) 1 stack = 150% MF / GF values 2 stack = 200% MF / GF values 3 stack = 250% MF / GF values 4 stack = 300% MF / GF values 5 stack = 350% MF / GF values This would do a couple things. - This would give a slight increase in rare drops. Nominal really when you consider the chance of actually IDing an item with 3 usable stats. - Will take 2 stats off the already hugely diluted loot tables - Would be another step in the direction blizzard already seems to be going. In that they want to make elite / champ farming as well as boss farming more viable. Rather than just single boss or elite running. -It will make single target runs less viable (act 4 first boss runs or tower of the cursed lvl 2) Now i understand this will piss people off. They've already farmed or bought decent mf gear. They will be outraged. Hell they're already pretty pissed who cares now :P. Just wait til you announce (purely conjecture on my part) that you are removing physical resist from the All Resist Affix and having All Resist just apply to elemental damage attacks. Flame on...Warager37 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 things you want changed in D3 (speak ur mind) all i really want is durability to change, should only take 2% durability then after doubles each time after. in AH have a better search engine for itemsLordTurpin14 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Still disconnecting?? AFter servers went back up (or log in) my friend disconnected twice already. I dont even want to start building stacks...damn this game.Scubaman0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 BULL PUCKY THIS ISN"T DIABLO! Well to start THIS IS NOT A DIABLO GAME this is a recycled overhead scroller hack and slash version of WoW. In diablo you had a nearly unlimited ability for building your toon through skill trees.And what happened to the horadric cube crafting skill? Not this random preset gold vacuum for a maybe good piece of gear? They might as well have called this game fail loot boss kill rinse repeat gear check rinse repeat.It is what it is and i play cause i need to find another game for 60 bucks that isn't randomly messed with online by a faceless corporation who's only concern is profits. HIGHLY HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED GUYS. I WANT MY MONEY BACK this isn't what i bought with your nerfs and patches and changing bull!@#$ drop rates god i miss the days of here this is what you bought we'll add to it but we wont f**k with it unless there is a magic hole glitch or some thing impeding game play.GlassRooster0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Next Blizzcon? When is it, and will Jay Wilson be there?Nova3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Can you make it so I don't dc with 5 stacks.. of NV 4 times a day? Thanks, appreciate it.ToolOfIsis2 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Will the patch tomorrow make or break D3? Discuss this please. This game is hemoraging its player base right now and I know I am about fed up with playing D3. So tired of the laggy servers and lack of end game content. Not to mention boring skill system. So will Tuesday be it for you?Crebstar0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 The best way to farm gold? I know I'm not the only one who has thought about this but, if you get equipment for each part of your toon that has __% amount of gold when defeating monsters on the items... wouldn't the best thing to do, is to go full out and get as much % as possible and run through ACT 3&4 hell or nightmare difficulties and just cash in?Backtracks3 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 What Blizz has been wanting to say to.. Its customers. Eat my giant 3000000000000000000008! :/Mightypawpaw0 Jul 3, 2012
Jul 3, 2012 Submitting a ticket... ... I do not wish to cancel my World of Warcraft subscription, but I am a strong believer that a good product get a company going, and good customer service keeps a company going. And right now Blizzard, I feel that you are not where you should be in the customer service department. I am not trying to troll, I am just stating my stance on the current situation of Diablo 3, and Blizzard as a company in a competitive market.Joarna13 Jul 3, 2012