General Discussion

Jun 29, 2012 Did you remove loot from trash mobs? Because it appears that way. I don't even get white items off of them anymore... Just gold. Another ninja change?goldenjoe6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 I just saw the D2 intro cinematic... /cry, and it was better than all the D3 cinematics combined.Poyozo0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Question`s for Bashiok please answer.. seems to be that since the game came out every thing the gold farmers and botters do you guys make a change to combat that activity by punishing all the player base thats prolly why THOUSANDS of players left Im totally confused why things are going so diff then d2 did. Does this mean the whole future of diablo 3 being fun for the legit players depends on the activity of bots? guess what all the nerfs etc. bots are still here.. So to sum it all up if the botters dont give a **** about the legit players and continue then the game eventually will be totally worthless to play. Another thing that seems to be catching alot of attention is the thought diablo 3 is all about the RMAH and blizzard getting there cut. I dont know what to think either way on the RMAH subject but i do agree with tons of the frustrations that people have shared on the forums with no responces or no results no matter how many people agreed with ideas etc. only a few get replied to sorry for going on here on this part but i think me and the whole general diablo 3 players that still play... wanna know is this game gonna be like diablo 2 where eventually u guys take action on the botters only and make the drops and everything else the way they should be. My big ???? here is if im suppose to play inferno act 1 to gear for act 2 why do i mostly see stuff drop rares etc. that are under lvl 60... , did i miss something or can toons under level 60 enter inferno mode? Just got home from work and im tired so i will stop here for now but these things have not only been bothing me but thousands of others and if blizzard REALLy is the company people used to know it as and cares about how much fun people have on the game and its not just a money maker off the RMAH then take a few mins of ur very busy and i honestly am sure u are and prolly are under alot of pressure right now but these questions should be answered proptly specially when so many people wanna know the answers how professional is it for u to keep making changes u want and trying to force people to play the way u want us too who is it suppose to be fun for that way us or u ? how do u all and the blizzard company get where u are without having built the rep and backup or millions of people that are being put on back burners and ignored or questions loopholed around all of these people made ur company get where it is today and i know not sure about now but when i was playing wow before i got sick of it was the Dragon Soul patch i know i used to see a 15 milllion player base isnt that 15 million + a month ? That is a pretty big hand to bite on lol Hope to here or see some answers if not to this post then somewhere would be nice to really know the deal. P.S. have a nice day and oh btw diablo 2 itemizaion on the diablo 3 graphics i know would be very pleasing ...DaRkCaSTLe0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Game is balanced around RMAH, not FUN Discuss..bdm2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 For those who join public games. Why join a public game if your not going to play? I understand if you have to go to town to sell some things or repair. Those are quick and easy to do. Even if you want to play around with your skill or equipment, understandable but all you have to do is type "hey i need to (insert crap here) brb" Not hard takes less then ten seconds and then i dont want to kick you for spending 10 min in town. Anyone care to explain why someone joins a game for 5 min stays in town the whole time and then leaves? I'm really curious...DeadGod1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Forums/auction house way too crowded? I've noticed on this game that both the forums and auction house are extremely crowded!! I made a new thread on these forums the other day, and within 5 minutes (yes 5) it was already on page 3 in the subsection...I've never seen any other forum out there that has that many posts lol. And on the auction house, there are tons of pages of items and it is painful to search through all of that. I even put up a few pretty good items (one had 2 sockets and 100 int/vit/str) with starting bids of 1 gold, and they ended up all expiring. I think it's just because there is so much to sort through that no one sees a lot of the stuff on there. Has anyone else noticed this?Sephollos2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Remember how awesome D3 was? Tell me what you'll remember about diablo 3 in about 5 years from now.Nightmare1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Uninstalling Good luck, girls. Better games out there.Tango927 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 I am getting DROPPED and LAGGING...HELP! WTF is going on, yo?Eep0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 someone doinked the AH's today. Seems like people bought everything that was reasonably priced and re sold for Multiple millions. seriously, who has 2 billion gold for one item? Either way, it happened at some point in the last few hours. Same thing on the RMAH. This kind of greed driven stock trading is one of the reasons that a lot of people are quitting this game.. Is it people that run bots that do this?Bizlord3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 free zk 4x and 3x spot must know wat you're doing add me in game brandonchen#1736BrandonChen0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Why do Pots of Ashes and Vases even exist? ... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196/ You mean they actually still had a chance to drop gold? I must have not gotten the memo or something. Why not just remove them from the game altogether? I mean they don't even have a use now do they? Thank you for the drop rate increases, but I thought the vases and pots of ashes stopped dropping gold already! I mean I actually destroyed every single pot of ash on my way to the skeleton king, and only 1 pot dropped 100 gold. One single pot. THIS WAS BEFORE THIS PATCH!Frewdonist16 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Just leveled, Didn't even look at skills Just went 5 levels without even bothering to look at the "skill upgrades" that the dev's came up with in D3. Nough said.Outsidethief4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Magda A tooth fairy with butterfly wings and tennis shoes looking like she came from a disney cartoon killed cain Smart move blizz.... but srsly why would u make a servent of the lord of hell look like a !@#$ing tooth fairyShadowz15 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 ^^IDEA - Another artisan, maybe item sink...^ All who want item sink always mention "LADDER". I think blizz cannot allow ladders because there is RMAH and want respect ppl's money they spent for aquire items, or maybe "no ladders" because blizz does not like when pp'l loose gear who have worked hard to aquire, i dont know, only guessing... If blizz dont want reseting completly all (this is item sink that blizz dont approve) maybe they want only process that can help in item sink + job for another artisan (blizz mention before release that when they find job for another artisan then it come to us xD): I think about the RITUALS, another artisan can do rituals for our characters (for each individual on our account--artisans is account wide as we know): I Artisan use items we give him and put that items in "Ritual slots", let's say 10 for each character. As we know items have different types of stats, more powerfull item have higher possibility to have higher value of a stat. II When we put that items in artisan "Ritual slot" we chose which stat from each item we want to take part in ritual. Example 1: 10 items with same stat Example 2: 2 with dex 1 with gf 3 with mf 3 with IAS 1 with resist all ect. ect. Which stats can be included and in what max value it depends on dev, tests and so on... III OFC if more powerfull item is then more value we can earn from ritual for our char. IV Items taking part in ritual will be destroyed when ritual end and all stats will be absorbed by our character. V More powerfull item (Magic, rare, legendary)---more % of stat will be absorbed. Example: Magic---10% Rare---- ~60% Legendary--- 100% (we will know that legendary will be buffed so value of stats too maybe) % value it depends on dev, tests and so on... VI Absorbed stats from items taking part in ritual (destroyed after absorption) will buff our char for a limited time, 10, 15 or 30 days or even more i dont know it depends on dev, tests and so on... :p We know that lvl-ing chars in D3 is no big deal so reseting it is nothing really important but iteam sink will be good. Something like that... What say you????Ksho6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 @BLUE'S : 95% of people are really mad I don't think that anyone would argue that Blizzard is pretty much walking all over everyone with boots made out of the money we pre-ordered with. Just thought I'd try to consolidate all of the problems posted NONSTOP, and possibly even open a few fanboys eyes...or maybe I just want to fuel the fire. Either way, hopefully some CM's can read this and maybe the problems will get addressed? I won't hold my breath, though. 1) An almost infinite number of people angry because theres NOTHING TO DO IN THEIR GAME ANYMORE, NO ONE WANTS TO FARM ITEMS SO THEY CAN GET ITEMS SO THEY CAN FARM ITEMS SO THEY CAN GET ITEMS (Repeated of course) 2) People who actually want to play their game CANNOT BECAUSE THEIR SERVERS ARE HORRENDOUS, I usually have ~400 ping in Diablo 3 and ~85-100 ping in everything else I play. 3) People who can actually play the game getting banned for using the RMAH in a manner that makes Blizzard upset 4) People getting banned for using the RMAH for NO REASON? Lots of reports, can't relate 5) Repair costs completely BRICK WALLED PLAYERS THAT DON'T PLAY ALL DAY LONG. Again, cant relate - however I'd imagine that it's probably upsetting to get on and play your few hours a day after work to just get one shotted by some gimmicky crap then go broke repairing your own gear you're trying to replace. 6) Extremely unrewarding drops for completing highest difficulty. I understand that you can't just let good item's drop all the time, it will ruin the economy. Although the economy is already ruined anyways Feel free to add more belowEnix157 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Fixing Legendary Items I know this has probably been said a bunch on here but seeing that we are going to get a fix for legendary items I'm pretty stoked. What I'm upset about is that Blizzard is saying it wont be retroactive and whatever items you do already own will still be crap. They need to be fair to people who spent either real money on items, or actually found them fair and square. They didn't have a problem taking down all the attack speed on our already owned items why can't they fix the legendary items the same way? I know it's a game and everyone will have something to complain about but this just outright isn't fair on our end.DePadova1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Why do we "hate" the D2 Merc? According to Blizzard, players had problems with the old Mercs of D2, so the Followers we see today were created to be completely different from their counterpart, and in my opinion, are completely useless in comparison. (Source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3871218074) Since this was based on "player feedback", i've got to ask.. Who didn't like the Merc of D2? and why?Keldon11 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Diablo 3 Lets Play, Intro is Sweet as Hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI501HD0kBsWebbleWobble0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Streaming my wiz 1110 res all 40% crit meele www.twitch.tv/latifk enjoy and ask questions!Latif0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 The Decline of D3 I remember release night, thinking to myself "This is gonna be awesome!" I've been a Blizzard fan for many moons and figured the old mantra "ready when it's ready" meant this game was gonna be the cat's meow. I still play D2 now and then and I found myself making constant comparisons, and find some elements to be much smoother and faster in D3, but many more almost dumbied down like World of Warcraft has become. I did realize that "hey there can never be another D2," but hoped the model could be improved upon.... or could it? Game on! Installed and ready to rock... DOH! Couldn't log in... to be expected. Everyone and their brother was hyped up to play the game we all waited for, for a long, long time. So we log in and maybe make a few toons and play with the different skills etc, to find that for the most part in normal we are pretty much unstoppable, but as we progresed through the ranks, we found ourselves hitting that plateau now and then, and looking for a quicker way to gear... so off to the AH... DOH! AH is broken again.... But at least we still had the core game working somewhat decent, while we leveled our toons up to 60 and stuck with it. So we arrive at endgame. Then we made it to Act 2, Inferno and those who knew of some of the exploits made it far enough to dominate the AH and the now RMAH before adjustments were made. The rest of us even with 30k+ dps and 50k+ health were still getting 1-2 shot. I wanted a challenge, but a fair and balanced challenge.... and I still do, but I digress. Finally! 1.03! I expected some dmg modifiers, a few bug fixes, and some "reasonability and common sense" reintegrated into the endgame mechanics. Progressive gameplay is still at just as much of a standstill as before because again, instead of focusing on the core issues, the development team keeps chopping the legs off the horse. Before, we were pigeonholed into using very cookiecutter-like builds, but now if you wish to even have a remote chance to survive, you must. So now, we can take a few more hits, which was an improvement, but the real problem was the mechanics of the elites and champions. I'm a fairly skilled and fairly geared player and find myself disappointed when I fight a group of elites only to have them berserk on me, heal to full, or just literally dominate me. I experience the same thing in public games as well... get rollin with a great group until you are confronted with that one set of godlike elites that cannot be skipped or dragged away from the fray with a sacrifice. We had a lot of farmers... now drop rates, lootables, destructibles, frequency of goblins are reduced because of that. So the other 90% of players that are not farmers or exploiters are in essence punished with the MMO mentality, although D3 is not a real MMO by any means. So, let's reduce it all, and increase repairs to a ridiculous amount to spit in the face of the farmers! Now many of us who did not have a coin hoard post-patch, have to farm even more in Hell or the like just to have a cushion for repairs... or they go with a weaker gear set with the indestructable property. I was extremely disappointed with endgame in release, further disappointed with 1.03 and disgusted with 1.03a, which has ignored the plight of the D3 audience completely. I've played a lot of games over the years and I've seen them come and go, but none so fast as this one. It bothers me that a company I usually associate "Amazing" games with, has dismissed the collective input of its players, intentionally or otherwise. It pains me to say this game will be placed on a shelf with all the other "wasted-60-bucks-on" titles. Prove me wrong Blizzard! I'll gladly eat my words if you provide a D3 that demonstrates potential vs failure.Ceebee4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Stream tonight with Drop party! A friend of mine recently started a stream and he wants to get it going a bit. Every day he does runs throughout the day to get unidentified items of ilvl 62 or higher and saves them for viewers. Yesterday he was giving them out to anyone who came into his game to craft. http://www.twitch.tv/cookiepandad3 There is a great chance for you to gain a good item. He also crafts the sage set for viewers any time throughout the day. Come join us and hang out and hopefully get into the game that we call Chasey Chasey Grab Grab!Fashir4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 /idspispopd doesnt work! why did you remove this feature?Complication6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Is something wrong with the servers? BAD lag I have died multiple times the past 3 hours due to lag. It also kicked my friend once saying he had been disconnected from the server. Anyone else having this issue? It's unbearable but I need to know if it's my internet or this game.April5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Why Blizz takes 15% of GOLD AH? Was wondering why Blizzard was charging 15% fee to sell something on the auction house... I get it for the Real Money auctions But stealing 15% of my gold to simply throw it away seems kind of dumb no??? Am i the only one??OptimusPrime47 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Rerolling as Disney Princess Need a nameShadePopping6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Stuck on Inferno Butcher on my Hardcore Monk I have cleared act 1 multiple times and only skipped 2 champion packs due to them being spawned on top of each other (not gonna attempt 2 packs at once) but Butcher continues to elude my blade! The reason being? I don't do enough DPS to beat the enrage timer (I only do 7.6k DPS). It truly is challenging game!Slomo4shO17 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 100mil gold per every 10 mins method Found this on youtube, at first i thought i should keep it secret so it doesn't get hotfix but you know what .... i am not a selfish person so here we go http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFBqmVMOSgA get rich!Vanhyo14 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 quick question if I have arcane dmg on my weapon and have temporal flux on my passive. If I use RoF will I slow the target by 60% ?ol3s0070 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 [Auction House] Search within results? Not sure if this has been suggested already, but how difficult would it be to implement a "search within results" checkbox to the Auction House UI? Personally I would much prefer simply adding more dropdown filters for stats, but given the space constraints and programming needed to make such a large change I think that adding "search within results" would tide people over in the meantime. Let's say, for example, I have a brajillion brazillian gold and want to buy a pair of boots. Being the perfectionist I am, I want them to have: 200+ strength 70+ all resistance 12% movespeed 100+ vitality (not sure if these totals are even possible, but bear with me here) Given the current 3 slot constraints, people can only search for 3 of these things and thumb through pages of items hoping to find one that matches the other criteria. Adding a "search within results" would allow a sort of workaround, allowing players to further filter item searches by adding new criteria -I begin by searching for all boots with 200+ strength -next I "search within results" for all boots with 12% movespeed -etc. etc. and I can narrow down my results without adding too much bloat to the Auction House UI, as well as keeping searches brisk by still only having 3 categories to search.Seanzie0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Glass Cannon DH Are people still playing this sort of DH? What build are you using?AresSupreme5 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Curious Conundrum for a casual player So....now that I’ve totally run out of gold, have sold everything but the cloths on my back and have a 20k repair bill....does anyone have any suggestions about how I continue playing given that starting again from Act 1 normal doesn’t sound very appealing and getting pwnd by mobs because I’m naked isn’t so much fun? I know I’m not a superstar of the game but I don’t think I’m a total retard and have been enjoying steadily making my way through Act 1 of inferno. I wouldn’t say I’ve been smashing through it but I am making steady process (just killed the spider boss and have only had to skip 1-2 champion packs up until now). I’ll admit that I have died a bit more in inferno than I did in the other levels but it hasn’t been so bad that I just want to quit.....however, from playing inferno I have been losing about 20k gold per hour and am now totally broke with a massive repair bill. Repairs were fine in the other difficulty levels (up to around 5k a pop) but since I hit 60 and got some better gear (and from 1.03 I assume) repair bills have just gone stupid.... For me, I find Hell a bit boring because I just destroy everything but enjoy Inferno because it’s actually a fun challenge...unfortunately I apparently can’t afford to play inferno :(Spanky9 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Origin of game enhancement ideas/patch updts? @ Blizz community managers - Could you share with us a general overview of your process in determining what to work on to enhancing the game (i.e. PvP, loot system, expansion changes, etc etc) and how you prioritize these changes or enhancements? How significant of a role does the forum community play? Do you reach out to players with high game time and probe for feedback? Do you run any focus group type of sessions with your more 'hard core' players? Thanks for helping us to understand this process.mikeG0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Broken quest chains after hotfix 6/28 I am on my third attempt at saving cain.... Allows the skellys to spawn but never moves forward on the quest chain....any way hopefully you fix it soon.Kojima1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 soooo.... Played in the beta... played every other Diablo game..... I love D3 I truly do... I just don't get what you're trying to do blizzard. I've got about 300 hours.... 300! into this game.... Not 1 legendary... Not 1 Set item.... I've had to farm and farm and farm just to keep up with upgrading gear by ridiculously overpriced AH, and now repair costs? I don't get it. Can any other players who actually enjoy this game show some light onto me? I want to play this game more so badly.... But everytime I log on I ask myself what's the point and just exit the game...Shruiken14 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Do you remember when you looked forward to that big golden chest at the end of a dungeon? R.I.P Resp Chests :(adamSn0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Weird new drop rates of act 2 inferno Taken from: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196 iLevel 61 in act 1: 23.9% iLevel 61 in act 2: 23.3% So the chance to get an iLevel 61 in act 2 is lower than act 1... Is that a typo or is it the real thing? It's the only number that looks sketchy in the blog post.Barnak6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 selling gold in the RMAH - enabled yet? been waiting for this. keep getting error. when can we start selling gold in the RMAH?Leviathun3 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Please add these QoL changes to the A.H. Just some really simple ideas for blizzard to add to the auction house, which would make it A LOT better. 1) Allow more search options, (ie more stats including innate stats like weapon attack speed or shield block damage, offhand source/mojo damage etc.) ^ this also includes more affix search options 2) Allow us to search stats on legendary items 3) Allow us to look up min ''bidding prices'' or an option to let us see items for bid only with/without buyout etc. 4) ???? I'm sure there are a lot of other Quality of Life changes Blizzard can make, and please do. EDIT: a Blue post confirming whether some of these changes are being considered or will happen would be nice! :)Maigowai6 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Flaming Moes - Episode from The Simpsons Do you all remember this Simpsons episode? There is a part in it where Homer is trying to tell Moe "you just lost yourself a customer", but Moe can't hear him on top of all the sales he is making. So Homer just keeps on screaming it without ever being heard. That's what I think of when I see any thread from somone telling Blizzard they are quiting. Now that's not to say I don't have my own grips with Blizzard for some of the things they've done, but I still find this game highly entertaining and well worth my time. While I think IAS needed a nerf, I feel the went about it all wrong. I'm not in favor of the Enrage Timers, and all their constant nerfs on breakables, magic find, and gold farming spots is very annoying. I think that video on youtube about SNES - Blizzard Style summed it up, espeically the Legend of Zelda spoof with them patching the game and taking away the bushes was spot on. But over all, I find the game highly enjoyable.Siskie1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 How does she do it? Someone please explain how my enchantress affords her repair bills. She seems to like dying quite a bit. She throws herself in front of me as a wasp shield and isn't afraid to try to tank arcane sentries. Often times after defeating a tough waller, jailer, desecrator, molten pack she'll yell out "WE HAVE DONE IT!" before wandering into the pool of muck and dying seemingly just for fun. You'd think a 1200 year old enchantress with the wisdom of the ages at her back would have at least studied the tactics of the dreaded fast, fire chain, moten, jailer lacuni packs the deserts outside of Caldeum are famous for, but apparently she skipped that day in battle tactics school.beej7 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 cain quest chain broken after 6/28 hot fix title^. fifth attempt quest will not continue after you kill skellys attacking cain started after todays hot fix? anyone else getting this problem?Kojima0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Auction House Is there plans to make a sort option for items by time remaining? I think this would be a good feature to have, and would make last min bidding a adrenaline rush, to see who can out bid who in the final mins of the auction. Cause at the end of the day isn't this what auctions are all about?Snake8Eyes4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Please Remove Out of Timer This is incredibly frustrating. I don't understand the purpose other than to force people to the AH for gear. Sometimes a battle just rages on for a while. Especially if your running in circles kiting like mad while your partners are dying around you. Listen, they are having to pay the penalty of high rpr costs, why should I have to suffer if I'm not dying? Another scenario... You run into two champ packs very close to each other and need to engage them both, lengthening the battle and thus resulting in the "out of timer". Another scenario... You end up pulling a champ and add to it trash mobs while trying to stay alive, lengthening the battle. It's an incredibly cheap feeling to be slowly whittling down your opponent and then suddenly get your life sucked away due to "out of time"Zebulun0 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Good Hotfixes! I like the new hotfixes to the drop rate, just a bit more hotfixes and we should be well on our way to a new and improved D3 -btw please remove the enrage timer and IAS is a bit too nerfed. about 2-3% higher sounds better. ;) and i still wish the mobs in act 2,3,4 would be nerfed just a tad bit more. blacksmith still needs to be more useful after this once the patch for new and improved legendaries come out, the game should be pretty neato.MissFortune2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Got a response from my BBB complaint I was quite disgruntled over a problem I had with this game and filed a complaint with the BBB. In return, I received a somewhat satisfactory response (anything is better than submitting a ticket and having the gamemaster send you back an automated response not pertaining to your situation). Now that i've given a little intro, I wanna get down to my question. In their response they included this sentence: "As a result, we have upgraded the customer’s Diablo III account to a digital collector’s edition" What do i receive from a digital collector's edition?BLacKLaBeL2 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Crafting Nerf? (6/28/2012) & other stuff... I have crafted A LOT of gloves and noticed today that the numbers I'm getting don't seem to be adding up to the normal rolls - can anyone else verify this? Was this another stealth nerf performed by blizzard to make the lessers happy? Concerning AH complaints: To those of you who are complaining about 'stuff too expensive' on the AH or people just 'playing the AH and not the game' who cares? I paid 60$ to enjoy playing the game how I want. Not all of us have 7 hours a day to grind through inferno repetitively to gather l33t gearz. Once you find that mega item in inferno you'll be happy us marketers kept the prices high b/c you'll be selling that nice item for decent gold instead of 50k. On another note, crafters and people who aren't crafters (but will eventually get a nice profitable plan to become so), you need to stop spamming market with all your crafted gear and under cutting everyone by more than 50%. This may come off as selfish, but really it crashes the market all together so it doesn't just affect me, but affects everyone through multiple rippling effects I don't care to go into explaining right now. Finally: What is the point of invulnerable minions? Really? P.S. Lesser: noun (Less-ur) Term used to apply to individuals who haven't put the time or effort into a game in order to acquire the needed specs to complete more difficult levels of a specific game. After a while rage takes over said individual which results in moaning and complaining - this is the mating call of the 'lesser' and tends to attract more of these subjects to one area and ruin the game for others through harassment and continuing criticism of what they deem "unfair" which really is acquired by game play, and intelligence. example: Lesser: "Demon hunters just gear out as a glass cannon and nuke everything! This needs to be stopped so everyone has to play the game the real way!" Sarcastic Realist: "Yes, a ranged character should totally be tanky and hold off the monsters while everyone else kills the stuff."Billthaboss4 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Who is right and who is wrong? some input 1)Diablo 3 is fine, people are complaining because they are : a ) bad b ) had their exploits fixed c ) got banned for botting d ) unrealistic expectations e ) want to maintain monopoly on good items 2)How about the game is bad? I complaining, and i beat act 4 inferno on my barb before nerf patch. Guess i am a noob. a ) bad story line b ) not enough skill c ) bad loot system D ) no real randomize map e ) smaller selection of monsters compare to D2 Who do u guys think is right? person 1 or 2InnerDemon1 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Just because there's an auction house... ...doesn't mean you HAVE to use it. Do all the people complaining about how "necessary" the auction house is realize that each time you buy a big upgrade using the auction house they significantly lower their chances of finding an upgrade playing the actual game? The auction house is kind of like a drug in that way. Once you use it a few times, you feel like using it is the ONLY way you can get better. So, you keep using it over and over again hoping to get the same results, but it just gets more and more expensive and less and less effective at the same time!PuppyDogPimp18 Jun 29, 2012
Jun 29, 2012 Is diablo 3 in for a huge design change? I'd like to direct you to this portion of bashioks post. ... Here are the things we know: There is a lot of feedback with people wanting more affixes on items Inferno is difficult People think there is a distinct lack of end game I can understand why people want more affixes and more randomness added to the game, there are only a few stats people can make use of right now that help in inferno. However, adding more affixes to items doesn't help this. In fact, it detracts from it, you'll be rolling items with even more useless stats than what you want. There is a way to solve this though. Inferno must be made easier, and I mean a decent bit easier. This seems like a pretty bold thing to do considering it's the end-game for now, but if blizzard switched things up a bit and progressed towards a different type of end-game progression, I could see this making sense. Inferno needs to be able to be tuned easier in order to make room for more "fun" albeit less useful affixes. It seems that this may already be in the works as the natalya's bonus is staying. It seems to be a complete 180 on what the original intent was. As of right now (1.03a) natalya's set bonus is ridiculously overpowered (in the modern style of the game) and probably deserving of a nerf, but it's not. It seems that the fundamental style of this game is in for a change soon, with inferno either receiving nerfs or characters receiving significant buffs, and a completely different end-game planned. Any thoughts?Christarp3 Jun 29, 2012