General Discussion

Jun 24, 2012 Act 1 Farming Areas? So... act 3 no longer seems viable for me to farm as the drop rates are crap and it takes much longer than an act 1 run. Just wondering what spots are best to hit in act 1... of course the cemetery crypts are amazing and almost always gives you 5 stacks right off the bat... but then what areas should I hit?Hellabadson6 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 1st Inferno Belial kill n he drops blues wtf? Finally got to kill Belial on Inferno and he droppped some blues,a trash white, a square gem and that was it. Oh and he gave me 820 gold for the quest reward wtf, no rare(s) and nothing better for a 1st kill? I know repeating kills got nerfed but 1st time is supposed to be better along with better loot and the issue with loot in acts III and IV of inferno is being looked at since Blizz is aware it has issues.Malamess4 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Easy fix for Nat's set bonus problem Make the set a 5 piece set and buff the hand crossbow. Survivability goes up with the complete set bonus of discipline regeneration and DPS goes down, which is the traditional trade off. Nobody is super traumatized because their existing items have been crapped on, they just need to get one more! Hardly anybody uses hand crossbows now anyway so it would be fun to get some diversity.Mageganker10 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 how Diablo Makes me Feel song editon feel free to participate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sgDeB7MNQg&feature=player_embedded#!Bishop0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Sense of entitlement killing games... I am still a young man at only 25 but I feel I must have grown up in a different world then some other people. I have lived in many states and several countries. I have seen and lived from 1st world counties to 3rd world counties. With that said the thing that sickens me about my generation and younger is this sense of entitlement everyone seems to have. Long gone are the days where people thought effort and time made success. Now, it’s a culture thriving on hedonism, and a sense that one is owed something from the start. When it comes to gaming this plague is ruining what used to make games fun. Games used to be about a challenge and skill. Some of the first MMOs were designed around the idea it would take years to make it to the “end game”. I can remember playing Lineage for over a year and still only being lvl 48 at most. To be fair at that time I think the highest level player was maybe 60. The game had no quest that gave xp or rewards per say. You had to spend hundreds of hours grinding mobs to level. Even World of Warcraft when it started didn’t give the best items away to players. They had to spend countless hours farming raids or pvping to earn the best gear. However, slowly games have moved more towards a style where the player gets the best items for minimal effort. Any game that still holds onto the old way of earning your keep gets bad reviews and almost endless complaints from players with the self-entitlement disease. Diablo 3 unfortunately tried to hold onto this old style of gaming. I say unfortunately because it was done to their own detriment. Many of the gamers who grew up with the mentality that you have to put forth time and effort to be successful are getting older, playing more casual than before or not even playing at all. Now the new generations are coming in with this entitlement mentality where they feel they should get the best of everything and be successful just because they bought the game. If this trend continues I fear the future of games. Gone will be the day of challenging and entertaining games. Instead there will be games that play more like an interactive movie then, well, a game. Of course this self-entitlement culture is going to plague more than just gaming in the future. I have already worked with and had workers under me with this philosophy and I can say self-entitlement and the workplace do not mix very well.Siggy500 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Exploding demon elites/champions....why? Why why even have these? Has anyone even managed to get drops from these things? They just explode in front of me and I get nothing lolz...Dierdrea15 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Repair bills are absurd I never thought I'd be making a whine post, but here it is. Yes, i realize I'm not exactly the first person to create this post. This is just plain silly. I feel like i play decently, i often die on elite mobs once or twice, due to getting rubber banded. Sometimes it's because i get chain feared. Occasionally, it's because I got too twitchy and hit my cooldowns, not using them wisely enough. However, i always feel the same way when i die. I get angry. I no longer smirk and move on. I don't feel like I'm paying for my mistake. I feel like I'm paying for the server's mistakes. I feel like I'm paying for attempting this dangerous string of affixes. Hell, i feel like I'm paying for having bad enough luck for the game to throw such a formula of affixes together. Apparently, this is okay. I'm supposed to feel like it's okay to have skipped that pack of monsters. What the hell kind of joke is that? I'd say I'm pretty disgusted with the way this game is going. Previously, when I saw something like "Teleport, Frozen, Vortex, waller" I'd strategize a bit. Thinking something like "Okay, i'll save the healing from soul harvest and my potion for when i get pulled in by vortex, spirit walk if i get trapped by walls, and throw grasp of the dead up if two or more of them are on me from teleporting". After dying a few times I might realize why this order of skills doesn't work, and maybe change them around. Now i can't even do that, whether or not i attempt a mob at all is almost 100% dictated by the amount of gold i have listed in my inventory screen. Aside from the fact that this is just plain silly, (This is diablo, aren't i supposed to feel like a hero or something? not some sort of financial planner?) it completely cheapens my game experience. I have a really hard time LEAVING behind mobs that are challenging, rather than actually overcoming them. This is how video games today work (just look at WoW), you should die, figure out what you're doing wrong, if you're still missing something, die again, and etc until you finally realize the correct way to play the encounter. I can't think of any video game I've ever enjoyed where the purpose was to SKIP mobs and bosses so i could progress and hopefully RETURN and be able to defeat that creature because i outlevel/outgear it and no longer risk anything. If throwing your corpse through content was such an issue, why not just make the monster heal to full immediately after dying? This is an RPG, regardless of what i do, if i put in the time and am capable of breathing properly out of my nose i should generally have something more after logging off than i had when logging on. Thanks for reading, my goal from this was generally to just release some thoughts and annoyances. I realize this is pretty incoherent.Broseidon1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 It is not safe to buy or sell in RMAH Read this: http://i.imgur.com/YGdKB.jpg I am only reposting this, I saw this post under most popular and it has reached its limit. This incident shows us that it is not safe to sell or buy from the RMAH. Blizzard has ignore this man's problem and plans to brush it under the rug. This shows us that buyers will have a chance to not receive the 100 dollar item that they paid for or the seller may be receive the money for the item that they sold. I say we boycott RMAH until blizzard addresses this particular issue!! This is unacceptableWolfBear3 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 A suggestion: The Nephalim's Conquest I have encountered something very unfortunate about this game, it tends to lose enjoyment very easily especially when you get through one act only to realize you are nowhere near geared enough for the next one. so how do you make a dungeon crawler with random gear generation more fun and eliminating the boring grind of repeated hallways and caverns? well here is just my idea on a possible solution, I hope you enjoy it and if you have any constructive feedback feel free to post it :) The Nephalim's Conquest -after defeating hell and unlocking inferno difficulty a nephalim ancestor will appear in the cities on inferno difficulty and offer service to the nephalim conquest -for 50k gold the player can be teleported to the nephalim fields of glory where waves of elite/champion/rare mobs will spawn and fight against you on a dynamic battlefield that will have dropping/raising platforms as well as different obstacles such as bridges and flamepits etc. -the mobs will only drop ilvl 61+ rares and ilvl 62+ magic items -there is a time interval inbetween waves that decreases the more waves you defeat -every 5 waves you can deposit 2 items into your stash that get dropped, a pause will occur in the countdown between waves and a one-way deposit stash chest will spawn in the middle of the field. -every 10th wave an additional number of mob groups will begin to spawn from now on for each wave. I believe this would be a fun way to go about giving better drops etc. without allowing too many items to be kept and then deposited into peoples stash/economy well thats my idea, what do you think?Destos2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 DOT debuff vs elites Why is this in the game when you can encounter Inferno elites like those sand lizards that are burrowed practically 90% of the time vs ranged characters? This is not difficulty, this is a cheap, lazy way to make the game seem "harder." I don't want everything handed to me and don't want to be coddled, but I also don't see any reason why enrage timers in conjunction with poorly designed gimmicky mobs and flat out awful things like inconsistent hitboxes are even in the game. Wait, these are things that shouldn't be in any game (besides maybe enrage timers). Oh and rubberbanding has totally not been fixed, at 70 ms I seem to actually experience it more post patch when supposedly I shouldn't have this issue at all now. Then again that's not the only thing in this patch that doesn't seem to have even been tested.Iglol1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Where's my Ladders? Need to implement a Ladder mode. Keep all current characters as non-Ladder. zzzzAccession1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Surely I'm Missing a Step...Right? I've leveled a few characters through the early parts of the game (after leveling a monk to 60) and now I am playing a Witch Doctor. Surely I'm missing something.. Throw Spiders---> Win? There has to be another step. Right?!Merkaba0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 IDEA: Double XP Weekend I think the title of the thread speaks for itself.Sensei18 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Diablo 3 Game Map I thought many Diablo 3 players would find this Game Map useful, especially as you can search for areas in the PDF and find out where the closest waypoints and zones are. Enjoy! http://www.requnix.com/gaming/diablo-3-game-mapMoofy4 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 goblin farming act 2 looking to farm with some people or start a group of my own. i have 214 MF gear. and i have a mumble server if needed. add me Mikeee#1399Mikeee1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 If you don't care, why you still post? How come people who QQ and say they hate this game are still posting / answering posts? Face it, you care. You QQ about this game everyday, you care. Key word, everyday. If you didn't care you wouldn't still be here QQ-ing. Don't lie to yourself, that's not cool.Nceph24 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 I just found out about the RMAH. As the title says, I just found out about the RMAH and I have a few questions. 1) How do I access it? Is there a setting that I have to manually toggle? I can access the Gold AH, but there doesn't seem to be any option to switch to another currency. 2) Is the market for sellers strong? I want to sell some good ilvl 61+ items, but I don't want to waste my time/money if there isn't really a market for it. 3) Are people really willing to spend actual money on items they could lose forever when their character dies? I could imagine they'd be pretty upset at the loss. Although I suppose they understand the risk when they create their characters and purchase items with cash. Any help would be appreciated.Michamus5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 WAIT! I've been playing the Diablo 3 Beta? Seriously, I'm a long time gamer and I know a complete game when I see one. It seems as if releasing partially done games just to meet a schedule is sadly the new norm in the industry. This is the first Diablo game I've played but I am familiar with other "dungeon crawler" games such as PSO and Champions of Norrath(which I love). I'm not sure if Blizzard thinks it's fans are dumb as bricks but it is VERY apparent that the item drop algorithms in place are geared to direct players to the AH. I've been playing a WD for over 150hrs and throughout that time I can recall only 1 item dropping that was actually better than what I had equipped. Not to mention only 1 legendary dropped for me and it had worse stats than some of the blue items I've found. It's sad...it really is. Instead of putting gameplay first, their main priority is "how do we get people to spend more money in the RMAH". Act 1 and 2 seemed to be the only complete acts, 3 is ok and 4 is a MESS. Act 4 is a culmination of random bosses with no real distinct variety or backstory. I was really excited for this game but I now find myself logging in JUST to check the auction house...REALLY? The game is only a couple of weeks old and my main interest in it is selling virtual junk to other peoples characters. This game is so broken to the point that even Blizzard doesn't know wtf to do with it.Untouchable0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Barbarian Solo Inferno Soul Ripper/Leasher Ok, those Soul Ripper/Leasher are still very tough after they get nerfed. As a Barb, I made a video to show you guys how to fight with them. Here is my build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WXgkVS!bcV!caaccc Basically, there is no way you can tank those sh it, and also every hard to kite when you confront some Nasty Combination at narrow space, like this pack: Molten, Fast, Shield, Arcane Sentry. In order to do it, you need around 10k Armor, and 900 all res (After Warcry). Don't charge in like Rambo, u will die..:), Take them out, one by one, sometimes they will stuck at the narrow door. The idealist kiting pattern is around the exist, just in case you die accidentally, they won't recover with Full hp. If 3 mins has passed, they will go RAGE. In that case, you just exist this scene, for 1 or 2 second then switch it back, repeat couple times, their rage will be gone. My youtube: http://youtu.be/5f50bOJfLDUWhosUrDaddy0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 suggestion to ease the repair pain Make it so when you kill x number of enemies with one hit or whatever give extra gold (like it does xp before you hit 60)Demonomaniac1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 A question about lag... So, I picked up my copy of D3 at it's midnight premiere. I played for a few hours, that night, and quite a bit the next few weeks. On June 9, I went to California for my job, and had no access to Diablo 3. I come back, and log in today, and the game is lagging, badly. More than it ever did before I left two weeks ago. Is this a server-side problem that everyone is feeling, or should I be looking for other causes?Anderys8 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Is whimsyshire drop rate same as act 3 & 4? Pre 1.0.3 patch... is it the same drop rate as act 3/4? thanks.Nicothology1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Wizard VS Monk Hey, im trying to decide between making a monk or wizard and am just wondering what their pros/cons are and which one is most fundirtydan8 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 After being thoroughly disappointed by D3 this is how i felt after seeing the previews to Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-4lSWom9bYMrMayHem1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 So 300+ hours in My barb averages two rares at max neph i often get three with Intimdating shout bosses atm give me 2-4 rares on average. Still their crappy rares that wont sell and im making a loss on repairs atm if i try progress at all. just sitting around farming acts 2 and 3 hell atm for gold as its the only way i ever seem to get anywhere. Such a blizzfail 300+ hours of gameplay and i have picked up maybe 1 count it 1 item that was better than what i had <_< finished Hell with like a GS of 40 something. No jokes the boots i was wearing the first time i finished hell with my monk where lvl 20 How stupid is that 8 whole acts and i didnt pick up one pair of boots that where better than the ones i got off my first diablo kill so annoying. Blizzard (the new adjective for failure) Bored now for the most part. two lvl 60's and the others wont take me longer than a day a piece to get there and i just dont feel motivated at all to either lvl them or do the snoozefest that has become proggression (farm,farm and more farm, and thats gold cause Ofc picking up an actual item you could use would just be bad form) Sigh well w.e not like i know any1 irl who plays anymore jsut me and like one other person on my Flist who even bother logging in and im only really messing around with arb builds. Im sad that there is nothing that honestly grabs me and makes me want to keep playing Soon as a half decent new MMO comes out (gw anyone) im officially out. Though on another note <_< how did you expect to keep a game as Low tier as this one afloat with a RMAH? If the items where worth wasting money on sure. But they are not.Shadopaw18 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 RMAH - 100 bucks disappeared? http://i.imgur.com/YGdKB.jpg You guys see this yet? Scares the absolute crap out of me to use RMAH...Reviction2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Question on Act 1 Inferno Drops Is there any difference in quality of drops from the beginning of act 1 (SK runs) vs the end (Butcher runs)? I'm a barb, can get through act 1 without much of any problem, but act 2 is still giving me some trouble, so farming for gold to try and upgrade my gear, and wanted to know the best place to spend my time. Thanksoracle34109 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 ias nerf not even enjoyable to play anymore who the hell wants to play act 1 over and over... and not to mention i paid money for some of my items on the rmah but with the ias cut down by half they are completely useless..Jjordanpope0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 RMAH paid 1/2 of my rent and I have fun... I enjoy this game. Alot. 4 60's. Never had more than 3 million gold at a time. I play with friends or to kill time at home/work. Most of my toons faceroll act 2. My monk facerolls act 3. I'm talking full clears 1-2 deaths. It. Takes. A. Little. Time. 2-3 weeks ago, Act 1 would completely destroy me. Then with a few upgrades and gear planning I would run past regular mobs and directly from champ to champ while the trashy mobs died upon my aoe. Felt good bro. RMAH- I don't see why everyone is so upset about this. I have bought nothing. Literally nothing. I have sold almost $300 on it. Biggest auction was $70. Rest were all $1/2 - 10/15. Why not? Its a game. When I play golf, no one pays me to play. When I go out with friends, no one pays me. If someone wants to buy gear, fine. Cool. Go right ahead. Please pay for my smoking habit and some of my general bills. DIfficulty - As stated previously, it takes time. I have a friend who is a DH, he can take ALOT of hits in Act 3, due to not just stacking DEX & Crit Dmg. If you want to do that, don't cry on the forums when you die to a strong breeze. Hell, some of his gear has more res all and vit than DEX. Imagine that. Rome was not built in a day. Repair costs - It's to make you rethink your set-up and what youre doing. For example, Res all and vit is awesome. I've seen it first hand on Wiz and DH. You don't get one shotted anymore. 20k HP and 0 res all. Yea, you will. What did you expect? Ever analyze your play style? Thats totally free. For example, you're a DH. When youre running down a hallway, drop a trap if your disc is full. Why not? Chances are there are mobs coming and you'll want to kite them backwards. EDIT: They have already stated that wear and tear durability is bad. They will fix it. The big repairs will come from death only. Which, if you play right, is 1-2 during an ENTIRE act. Drops & General Issues - Things take time, they are having to adjust to whats going on. Farming smashing vases all day for crazy gear and dps weapons, then putting them up for crazy prices. They do all these things for a reason. These kinds of things take time to hammer out. Do you remember Vanilla WoW? Lol. IAS - I loved it so so so so much. My monk had over 3.0. with 1500 LoH. I was a BEAST. Do you know why I loved it? Because it was overpowered. I miss it, but I'll live. Since then, I still use it, but now I also like Crit and Crit dmg for new builds. God forbid you learn new and exciting specs before complaining about everything. Then again...this is the internets. The land of armchair lawyers and self-entitled neckbeards. I expected nothing less from a Blizzard forum. BUT! I wanted to be a flicker of sanity in the middle of a full-potato implosion. Blizzard - I enjoy it. It's not much like Diablo 2, but hey, still good. Also, fun. My girlfriend is pissed and my friends wonder why it takes 30 minutes to respond to texts. I'm sure you're well aware there are things to fix, but I like the direction its going in. tl;dr - When you do something right, its like you did nothing at all. /cast flame-shield PS- Next month, you're paying all of my rent. :3Omnio67 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 INFERNO! Not hard enough? Recent studies show that the majority of players on inferno difficulty are actually having TOO easy of a time. Players that have toughed it out and continued farming through the countless deaths and continuously checked the auction house for good deals seem to be able to trounce act 1,3,4 on inferno. These players state that the only difficult thing on inferno is the wasps in act two and that is only difficult for melee classes. The very same players are asking for inferno to be buffed. Skilled players have found it necessary to have multiple sets of gear for every occasion. This includes a DPS gear, Resist/survive gear, and magic find gear. DPS gear is used by ranged classes so they can stand back and try to trap mobs on walls/corners while they nuke them down. Melee classes can do this as well but under slightly different circumstances. Melee classes also seem to be using there dps gear on easier quests such as most of act 1. Resist gear is used by Barbs and Monks heavily so they can stand right up in the fight and survive. We are seeing an average of about 700 all resist for these classes and that seems to make them survive like they would on hell. A barbarian that has around 800 all resist can tank ALL of the butchers abilities as long as the barb has the right skill set. Magic find gear is used very seldom, in fact, the only time it is being used, by skill players, is right before the boss or rare mob they are fighting dies. This makes it so they can fight the boss with there dps or resist gear on and then in the final 2% hp they switch gear real quick so the boss drops more higher level drops. Another time that people are using there mf gear is when they are identifying items, although it has not been verified, players seem to feel the stats on an item will come out higher if they have higher mf on. What skilled players would like to see is inferno become more difficult but more rewarding as well. Blizzard seems to be taking the communities advice and is buffing legendary and drop rates of ilvl61-63 gear but nerfing inferno which is angering a lot of the more skilled players. Some things players are suggesting for inferno are: 1. you should have your resistances reduced. This would follow d2s path to make higher difficulties more difficult. 2. when fighting larger mobs of 5 or more units, the mob should take less damage and do more damage. This would prevent classes from running till they find rares and then tanking for half a second while they turn and kill all the units with a couple of moves. A barbarian can group up a horde of 50 units on inferno and find a rare mob and leap into the middle of the whole group and spam revenge till everything is dead. THAT is too easy. Demon hunters and wizards can do similar things by freezing or stunning/slowing units and nuking them all at once. Witch doctors just turn and aoe everything almost instantly. 3. ALL moves should be useful instead of classes having to use the same skill setup. I personally would like to see this change. People should be able to use whirlwind, slow time, energy twister, furious charge, rain of arrows, evasive fire, etc without it all being worthless. There are like 15 passives but everyone of every class uses the same three. 4.When you spend a long time out of combat you receive a debuff that makes you take more damage until you kill a mob of 3 or more units. This would stop people from going into town and waiting for there cooldowns for boss fights etc. 5.Purple monsters should recieve a 50% armor/hp buff and a 25% damage buff as well as a 30% increased drop table. This would make seeing a purple mob more of an encounter whereas right now its like "oh that was a purple? he died in half a second and did no damage and dropped nothing..." players seem to be very aggravated by this. These are all obviously suggestions but I for one agree inferno is too easy and nerfing it due to the fact that the community is young and under geared right now is the wrong thing to do. In about a month people will start trouncing through inferno like they did to Hell and Nightmare.RshoT53 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 The NEW Dashing Strike! What would all you monks do if you saw this in an upcoming patch? -Dashing Strike has been significantly reworked so that it is freaking awesome. Dashing strike is now an extreme mobility tool with the potential for decent damage. Dashing strike no longer requires a target to travel a great distance. Instead, the first activation of dashing strike will result in a semi-quick dash of no greater than 30 yards which deals light damage to all enemies you pass through(30-60%?). If you activate dashing strike again within 2 seconds, you will travel 20% faster and deal 10% more damage while increasing the cost of the skill by 75%. Each activation of the skill within 1 second of using it will continue to increase in speed, damage, and cost (probably maxing out at around 5 or 6 uses depending on spec. This is to prevent monks from remaining invulnerable while dashing for more than a few seconds). However, each increase after the second use will also result in the application of a debuff placed on you, which also stacks. This debuff increases the damage you take by 20% and slows your movement speed by 15% for each stack after the 2nd stack for 12 seconds. This means that you may only use the ability 2 times in quick succession before applying the debuff on yourself. If the skill is not used within 1 second of the previous activation, a cooldown of 20 seconds will trigger. It could also work in a way where the more times you use it in a row, the longer the cooldown will become when you are finished. The tooltip would read something like this: Dash through enemies up to 30 yards away. Activate repeatedly to increase damage and speed of the attack at the cost of more spirit. 3 or more repeated uses will apply an increased damage taken and movespeed slow on you. Some of the runes could include things like: -Increased damage and speed per activation at the cost of extra spirit. -Increase number of of times the skill can be activated before debuffing you to 3. (from 2) -Skill no longer deals damage but now generates 2 spirit per enemy hit. Activation is capped at 3 uses before cooldown triggers -Activate the skill mid dash to release an explosion at the point of activation that deals 100% weapon damage to enemies within 16 yards -Damage and slow debuff decreased to 10% and 7% per stack respectively The potential for this skill is endless. I'm pretty sure a Monk would become my main character if this change was implemented. Can you imagine how much fun it would be to use? So basically, this skill would give the monk the mobility and "dashiness" that it is sorely missing. Tempest rush is just a little bleh :( Just imagine dashing around the map in such a fashion. The skill is kept in check by a semi-long cooldown and a dmg taken increased/slow debuff from overuse. Obviously the numbers would have to be tweaked a little bit, but you get the idea. Thoughts?Gosu0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Auction House missing a fundamental feature First off, I love the "recommended upgrade" part when you first launch the Auction House, however, when you try to sort by price (because, let's be honest, who is going to pay $250.00 for Tyraels Might?) then going from lowest to highest forces you start with N/A and go through....i don't even know how many pages of N/A prices... Two trains of thought: 1.) Why not have a "buyout only" feature...nobody wants to wait 1.5 days to get the gear they need now anyways 2.) Allow us to filter our recommended results page. I'd like to see what "chest piece" items are recommended to me, instead of going through page after page of all items.Haragotto0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 this game sucks ^Lannister2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Game lags alot now Just an FYI..AlexTheGreat0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Inferno ghom Can anyone go try it now and post whether they changed how Ghom works? the clouds never ever disappear for me.Adinth13 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Death of Diablo 3 Well to start this out, this is not a QQ nor is it due to rage. It is an act to see if we can save a game. If anyone has played Diablo 2 for the last 10 years like i have then Diablo 3 was great for about 3 days all the classes where over powered just like every class in Diablo 2 was if you built your champ right. That is what a Diablo game is all about, Being overly powerful to kill a massive wave of demons and undead. Sadly that is not the case anymore in this new world of Diablo there is not a overpowered anything just a brunch of same as same abilities with a different visual affect. Which it makes me sad to think that i have been playing Diablo 2 for the past decade, with the hope of a this new title to come out and give me another 10years of enjoyment. I cant find a single reason for the class balancing which is what the Dev's call it but most people call it Nerf's, and for it to be balancing that would have to some increases to abilities or stats. Which from all the blue post that i have read and from all the people out that have posted this game to its near death due to they watch a video of someone being able to kill or beat parts of the game quickly. So they came here to post about overpowered and needing nerfed but if you look back you can see by there first set of nerfs that happened 3 days or 4days after launch EVERY CLASS WAS OVERPOWERED. Hence it was a Diablo game hence it's what makes it FUN. People says its needed for when PVP comes out and they might be right but if they are right then it is really easy make these changes only affect PVP not make the single or coop games pretty much worthless due to the fact that is may be a problem for PVP. A note to add to the whole PVP thing its not new they had it in Diablo 2 it was called open world PVP. They was nothing worng with that at all the only thing wrong with it was ppl could Hack they Champs and gear. So why is Blizzard listening to all these post on Overpowered to the point were nothing is overpowered in the now the game is just a slow boring walk with flashy colors. Sadly i doubt my voice will be heard due to all the Trolls and QQ's out there, But i tired save a title that i love. Thank you for your time and thank you for readingHimesisgod0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Two things that would make Diablo 3 fun Allot of people are displeased with the game. I have also realized that as of right now diablo 3 is a game designed for players who enjoy getting their butt handed to them, I do enjoy this, but after a while it does start to get old. Here are a few ideas I have for the future of Diablo 3 to accommodate more people. -create a mode that you can select at the start screen similar to hardcore mode, where you level up and unlock items you can use for your character, but equip and modify them like you do with your skills right now. In this way equipment is very limited, however runes would be found killing mobs and bosses, and you could equip them in your inventory so that you can use those skills. Also the game difficulty would be adjusted to the equipment you set yourself to. and if you want hardcore to be on at the same time then select hardcore mode. effectively creating a game that is dependent on how you use your skills, instead of how good your equipment is -when pvp comes out let there be two different kinds of pvp modes, a mode where you can have any equipment you want, or a mode where you get equipment and have to pvp with it. making sure all fights are fair.ViolentAngel4 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 We cry cause we care. If more people would stop posting nonsensical, offensive, rage about the game and instead simply write what it is they want to see in the game, Blizzard might me more proactive about releasing content, patches, and updates. I will say that I'm not really pleased with the current state of the game, but this is what I want to see in it: - Dueling - Buffed legendaries/set items. - Better itemization - Optimizated drop rates (none of this 1 rare per elite with nephalem bull!@#$, better drops from bosses, better drops from chests which no longer seem to drop rares, and finally no ilvl 50-59 crap in Inferno Acts 3/4) - More complex character customization (add skill trees WITH the current skill/rune system to add depth) - Better crafting system (add sockets, enchant gear, etc) - Some kind of random environment (I feel like the current game is so linear, that after beating it I literally have NOTHING to do, why grind Act 4 Inferno just so you can grind Act 4 Inferno even faster) - Battle.net 1.0 community chat system (get rid of the background party of 100 general chat, I want to see who I'm talking to, etc) - Get rid of RMAH (never going to happen, but it's terrible tbh). Post or make another thread detailing what you want to see added. If enough customers all voice what they want to see in the game Blizzard will add it.sureshot1 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Authenticator I have a smart phone (which by the way are really retarded) with the mobile authenticator attached to by account. My question is If i make a new battle.net account can I have both accounts use the same phone for the authenticator?Nerfed2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 How long till we get pandas? If I keep farming. Long enough, will I get to kill Pandablo? Might wanna keep it to a max of 1 martini at lunch, fellas.NoShelter5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 How long until the next patch? I love diablo 3, but the simply ridiculous repair costs just sucked most of the fun out of the game for me. How long until the next patch?DivineHobo5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Black Rock Ledgers We all know that these ledgers are related to LOST in some way. So last night when reading the Diablo III book, The Order that they mentioned "The Lost City." I first found mention of this city in chapter 9 as a young Cain and Leah were heading for Kuras, a city outside of Caldeum. A monk named Mulkov is following them through the desert and slips into a cave only to find a stairway that leads deep into the ground where he finds a lost city and eventually runs into Diablo. I don't have all the ledgers or items yet but maybe there is a secret cave in the areas past Caldeum. I haven't finished the book so this is all the info I have on the subject right now.samee2 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 When is pvp being released? Title says it all, has there been an eta? I'd like to continue playing but getting pretty bored...Hetim8 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Drop Rates and Blizzards Philosophy Guaranteed rare from elite pack (Not champion packs, which are the majority of packs you get your nephalem stack from) - this is very deceiving and I feel like I'm getting !@#$tier drops iLvl 63 (my %^-, I'm getting way lower lvl items) Blizzard, was this intentional or did you mess up your programming somewhere? All in all I'm getting crappier drops than before. Based on item level and how many rares, (havent seen a legendary since patch) My feedback to you blizzard, is to try to stop making the game impossible (raising repair rates etc) make it fun... Its actually fun to OWN *!@#. I can no longer gear up like I used to to progress through inferno, I dont want to use RMAH because I have a mortgage to pay. Make Diablo fun again, drop your crappy philosophy about "NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT INFERNO HAHAHA" AINT FUN BRO - Long time gamer, owner of almost every blizzard game P.S. (Diablo should not speak at all, he says really stupid crap all the time and its kind of annoying)Squi0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 This game is exactly why.... games get pirated. Had I know what I was getting into in spending $60 to purchase this game, I would not have done so. Game developers, like movie and music execs, need to to realize if you put crap out, you get crap in return. I know it's been said before, but Blizzard unfairly piggybacked off the Diablo franchise name and put out a game that is very flawed. I think it's sad that the game cannot be played in fun manner without practically resorting to the RMAH. I, for one, hate this new model games are going to with a pay as you play. I utterly detest spending extra money on pixels and that's where this game has headed now. How can one not possibly think, with real money in the equation, that people wouldn't start throwing their stuff on the RMAH? Yes, a fair deal of this is frustration. It's too bad Blizzard decided to handle this game this way. I will definitely be learning to keep my patience in check before heading out to buy a game. Thanks Blizz.ravx254 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Livestream+give-aways! www.twitch.tv/koacrixis giveaways crafting +6 bracers with auction hella fun with viewers come join the fun! ~~~~~~~PARTY PARTY PARTY~~~~~~~~~~~koacrixis0 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 So for someone who has never played D2.... Is it worth the $20 to start now?Shagrath46 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 So can we still play D2 instead of this game? I have D2 but never got into it and this "Jay Wilson" person is very shady he like doesn't have any experience or anything and they put him at Leads Designer and I bet its because of something attached and not because he is a good developer or anything like that. I don' want to play this D3 game since it is just a marketing scheme but I hear how D2 is like 10x better and I have a question: 1. Why can't we play D2 anymore? Or CAN we? I thought I remember it being single player and possible to play not online... so... it SOUNDS like I can play it single player and not have to worry about anything right? Ifeel like playing a HnS game and not this one cuz they are just the dumbest people at developing a game like seriously if you guys are reading this look into the Witch Doctor class you lazies. I hear there is a Necromancer class in D2 that is JUST for me :) and that YOU Can't touch devs. So, while you ruin the WD into a nothing, maybe I can have some FUN with build diversity in a necro. Oh if we CAN play D2 still I highly suggest we all move there and just forget about this game since it is undoubtedly better right, I want more people to play it so it isn't like nobody talks about it. 2. Will D3 ever get better in the future or is this little wart of ours going to not be fired or something? 3. I really think D2 looks really cool but I have never played it much but I still bought it, so it was made by better developers and is there a 0% chance that D2 will get ruined by this Jay person? I do NOT want him touching it for ANY reason I don't know if he even can. I just want him AWAY from the game I play. 4. Is D2 entirely soloable or should I play online? Can I solo D2 and farm good gear and stuff and just have fun in every way possible like people are reminiscing over, just Solo??? (basically, this question is, do I HAVE TO play online for the fun stuff?) Sorry if some of these questions are dumb and If I used realld odd grammar and crap I am really friggen tired. It's just that I want to get into D2 but never played it before.Rawrcake5 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 HI I just bought the game.... Anyone know why I can only do act 1?Osceola28 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 Remove Elite Pack Enrage Timer (DoT)! This mechanic is the worst mechanic ever. So what if it takes me 10 min to kill some combo's of elite packs. Don't DoT me for taking to long. If I want to turtle my way through act 2 inferno, I should be able to! As it stands now, I have to leave game and resume to try a new combo of elite pack. Even an increase in the damage would be better than a DoT! Seeing that skull and crossbones over my head means a large incoming repair bill.Absolut1 Jun 24, 2012