General Discussion

Dec 5 Done with this season, when does season 13 start? kappaOWD26 Dec 5
Dec 5 Runewords - Vowels and Consenants It almost fits the latin alphabet perfectly: 5 colors of top-tier standard gems = vowels. 22 L50+ Leg Gems = consenants. Whether or not hammering syllables together and putting them into weapon, armor, or jewelry is good or bad for next generation end-game play, I have no idea. I am suggesting a system for implementation, not suggesting ways to make it fair or balanced or mechanically sound. Stricken is so heavily utilized that peopje are going to moan about it being used up. This could be circumnavigated with a new cube recipe: any leg gem plus a L70 white 1-h crossbow becomes a comparable Stricken, any leg gem plus a L70 white bracer becomes a comparable Pain Enhancer, etc. It is likely others have posited this notion before... if so, no offense intended in repetition.Virtueboy0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Why GR keys exists if people can freely bot for them? Greater Rift Keystones only proporse is to extend the distance between legit and botters even further. Just remove them?guering7 Dec 5
Dec 5 D3 evaluation after several years Let me start by saying I think D3 might well be the one video game that has received the most undeserved criticism of them all. This is not a bad game by any means and it certainly is better than good. I played D2 religiously, moved to Hardcore. I play D3 Hardcore a season, take one or two off, come back. Been doing this since release. I still have dead level 60s in my fallen heroes tab from before the expansion when rifts and adventure mode didn't even exist. I have one huge compliment about this game, and one huge complain about this game. The bad: This isn't a Diablo game. Let me explain. If anyone played D1 you remember the ambience and environment of that game. The Butcher was a terrifying, fast moving juggernaut. You KNEW what was behind that door. It was SCARY. I hadn't realized it at the time but the more I've played the more I've noticed that the original development team did not even try to mimic this. The Butcher in D3 literally says "Meat good, vegetables bad" .... like wtf? It's as if the D3 team literally tried to make a parody of the franchise and thought it was a good idea. I understand living in the shadow of D2 is a huge task to step up to, but to make a borderline mockery of the game at frequent parts was absurd. The design lost all concept of 'I'm just a regular dude and there's some creepy mysterious occult stuff going on that's out of my league'. You always felt in D1 and D2 that the the things going on were outside of your ability to handle. Which leads to bad point number 2. Your character. He's too confident. He's just "I'M GONNA KILL ALL THE DEMONS" and this is completely removes any sense of horror or suspense from the game. This is critical for D4 which I'm assuming we'll see one day: Make us small. I don't want to be a nephalem. I want to be a regular dude caught up in some crap way bigger than me. The game feels more epic that way. The good: The Necro pack? Most companies frankly would not have committed any more resources to this game. And we got a dlc with new zones and an entirely new class. That's amazing. I thought it was awesome how Blizz referenced the community for how to improve other sets to make various builds viable. Ladders have a lot of variety right now and it was exciting walking into Season 12 not knowing what was meta and what wasn't. As a long time League player this interest in the community is nice to see. (Is this specific to the D3 team though? Because WoW pvp is a current mess [Triple DH lawl] and there's massive amounts of community outrage about it) What prompted this post was me doing a rift and I was in the Horadric temple from A1, and all of a sudden I was realized I was playing Diablo. It was foggy. I couldn't see. Visibility was low. Everything was a washed out grey color. Felt like a cold empty crypt. And I was like 'Man, it's almost as if the team is trying to rectify the mess that was D3 vanilla because this looks and feels like a Diablo game.' It made me realize just how far this game hit the mark at release, and how hard it seems the D3 team has worked to rectify this.Squibbles1 Dec 5
Dec 5 continued on the druid class thread Druids would be awesome 1) New types of gear (hybrid Int and Dex str on it) Druids have different forms We could have a caster form like in diablo 2 Or maybe something new like a were wolf form who slashes up demons and monsters easily or how about the bear form tanky for higher GR's that support team mates tiger form? dex high damage like monks? 3)CUS WHY DA HECK NOT DRUIDS ARE DOPE story why they should add them? burning hell is invading and they fight back cus they aint no push over :D Female and male would have different forms for transforming into a were wolf or some kind of crazy killing machine CAN I GET HYPE :(bunnyriven3 Dec 5
Dec 5 Anti-bot - Battle eye. Why blizzard do not implement Battle Eye to prevent cheater ?PardalBR3 Dec 5
Dec 5 Seasons should have a paragon cap This is an obvious change that needs to be made to seasons. With very competitive groups hitting 2k paragons already I think 2k paragons is actually a good cap. Players with not so competitive groups to play with can really grind hard and try and find new friends to play with so they can at least get somewhere in the vicinity of the 2k paragons before the season ends in 2-3 months. This will also makes botters less of a problem down the stretch. 2k paragon for me will probably not be attainable but at least I know there is cap for other players and the leader boards are not just absurd 4 players groups taking it out of hand. Just like D2 there should be a point where the only thing to possibly upgrade is a gear slot and endless XP grinding becomes pointless.StoutMan73 Dec 5
Dec 5 D2 remaster features request If there is D2 remaster being worked on somewhere underground in Area 51 I would like PlugY functionality as uber bosses in singleplayer and shared stash tab be made into remaster by default. Also the game need some endgame content cuz relogging all day is broken playstyle. And kill the bots for good of course.Kaelos11 Dec 5
Dec 5 Attack speed & Channeling How are resource spenders like Ray of Frost handled as far as resource spending goes? Do channeled spells tic at a constant rate regardless of attack speed and instead just increase the damage? Or do they tic faster and drain resources faster? Thanks in advanceCarnedge12 Dec 5
Dec 5 Difficulty Levels Revamp Greetings to all! The current difficulty system of Diablo III for both of its modes is a mess that is not likely to receive any real changes in the nearest future. Seems like we are simply going to get Torment XIV, XV, etc., and I cannot call it a real problem solution. My proposal is to revamp the whole difficulty system in the following way. Normal – equal to current Hard (Vanilla & Expansion) Nightmare – equal to current Torment I (Vanilla & Expansion) Hell – equal to current Torment VI (Vanilla & Expansion) Inferno – equal to current Torment X (Vanilla & Expansion) Torment – equal to character’s maximum solo Greater Rift progression (Expansion only) Custom – equal to the Greater Rift level selected by player (Expansion only)Would this system be suitable and convenient for players? I hope so. It bases on the most popular actual Torment levels and its new Torment will possibly provide a true challenge in Campaign and Adventure Mode outside Greater Rifts. I think trying to defeat Campaign Bosses is going to be an interesting experience in this case. Approximate interface structure for difficulty settings: http://i.imgur.com/VMy6O51.png What are your thoughts on the subject? Looking forward to your feedback!Nord6 Dec 5
Dec 5 2 categories of LBs Hey guys, what do u think about making 2 categories of seasonal LBs? Like sub 1500 para (casuals LBs) and over 1500 category (pros/nolifers/botters). Sub 1500 category would be for casuals who dont have time to farm more than 1500 para in season and still want to participate in competition. People with more than 1499 para could still compete here, just switch the button and cap your para at 1499 and u are ready to go. I think it would bring more players to this game because even casuals would be able to compete even in this "second league". Its like first and second league in many sports and it works great. Its much more satisfying and enjoyable to be the best in your category (even if its considered "lower" category) than compete against people on a whole different level.Willard9 Dec 5
Dec 5 Make us a "Druid Class"! Please blizzard dont stop at the necromancer. I do agree with many gamers who all agree that the necromancer was not only iconic but one of the most loved classes in diablo 2. Please hear my plea to make a druid. But why stop there let's keep the diablo train going and make a assassin, amazon and a druid? I crave the possibility to walk around like a necromancer in bone storm only this time it's a huge ice storm surrounding me obliterating trash like crazy throwing ice lances and causing devastating volcanos under the wake of my foes. Give us the tools to cause unspeakable devastating mass carnage! Let us continue to remember each class you presented in Diablo! p.s. We are desperate to see what you can come up with blizzard!Boombang48 Dec 5
5d Congratulations! Just wanted to take a minute to say congratulations to the #1 Barb so far in Season 12. Your accomplishments are truly astounding. Able to do 5 GR's above any other Barb and 660 paragon levels ahead of the next person in line. Your truly herculean feat though is that you have been playing for 552 hours straight out of 576 hours that this season has been going when I wrote this. Your abilities are almost GOD like. We can only hope to one day be able to have others bask in our glory as they do yours. You are a real trouper, keep up all that hard work. You set the example for everyone!!Panerdar126 5d
Dec 5 Transmog.necro? Hello, can someone tell me why we can not have transmog from Necro to all other chrs? thx.Rednaskam0 Dec 5
Dec 5 Blizz a real wish about cheat death pasive Why does the Akkhan champion proc first then running akkhan set and not the pasive first ???? when akkhan proc to save life you lose all damage and lose 50% DR!!! plz for 2.6.2 make the pasive proc first before the skill!!!!!!!! Indestructible When you receive fatal damage, you instead become immune to damage, gain 35% increased damage and gain 107,284 Life per Kill for 5 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. AND same for FB set why allways proc the set first ? i know here i dont lose anny damage or DR as with Akkhan champion skill. Unstable Anomaly When you receive fatal damage, you instead gain a shield equal to 400% of your maximum Life for 5 seconds and release a shockwave that knocks enemies back and Stuns them for 3 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. plz make the pasive proc first before anny set or skill cheat death THXSyhler1870 Dec 5
Dec 5 . .NightOwlZzz0 Dec 5
Dec 5 New game mode : The Thrill The Thrill Rules : No set item are allowed in this game mode Reward : increase the exp gain, drop chance as well as blood shard amount. The Thrill is my favorite conquest and it will be awesome if they make it as a new game mode. With the new reward system we can make GR45 xp gain,drop chance and blood shard just like GR75's. That way, players are able to get more or less the same amount of xp and loot for doing lower GR levels. With the powerlevel of patch 2.6.1 brings us, I think we can reach way higher than GR 45 without set items. The benefit is in this new game mode, we can use a wider variety of underused legendary items.Davez15 Dec 5
Dec 5 I can fly! https://imgur.com/a/qLamj sharing my new record so far. speed is good. :))odingits4 Dec 5
Dec 5 Mystic Myriam Jahzia ☻∞☻ValentinAran3 Dec 5
Dec 5 Season 12 dead I think I actually played an additional 5 days with this Diablo 3 patch! But still same terrible Rift or GR or those fun filled Action packed bounties. Whose Hyped for 3.1, another expansion in Poe!!!! Amazing the content this Indy company continues to push out. Blizz, take notes plz.Rowesy24 Dec 5
Dec 5 New game mode - infected rift Problem 1: map density There are a lot of bad map in diablo 3. The current fate of such map is to be removed from the greater rift map pool. This reduce the variarity of map in greater rift. Problem 2: must do 4 ppl meta to farm experience The current end game require player to build a meta character and farm 110+ grift for experience in order to have a place in the leaderboard. The problem of such problem is that people may not like to play the meta build. So I suggest to include a new game mode that can act as experience source for solo or non meta player (with similar or sightly less efficiency) and bring back bad rift layout to the game. Solution: infected rift In infected rift monster will keep on spawning on the map every few seconds. This will aid the mobs density issue of a lot of map and potentially turn them into good rift layout. This new type of infected rift will have a static difficulty say GR 90 (may be a few to choice from 80/90/100). Player have to unlock the density option and the monster type option of it by playing in the mode. For density option, it starts with something like spawning 10 monsters every 15 seconds to 30 monsters every 10 seconds with a chance of spawling an elite pack. For infecting monster option, it will start from a very easy one, like the shadow monster from act 2. Every time you clear a infected rift a more difficult monster type is unlocked. The rift guardian is also changed to a rift guardian of the same type. The experience reward is based on a GR 90 rift. The density option and the monster type option will act as a multiplier for experience. The more difficult the monster type is the higher the experience reward will be. For example, infected rift with highest density succubus may reward 5 time the experience of a GR 90 greater rift. We can also add award like mini pet or specific legendary item that can only be unlocked by infected rift mode. For example, wizard Familiar turns into sand warps, meteor have a chance to summons armor destoryer or zombie dog turn into RiplashXelNagaIvan6 Dec 5
Dec 5 Leveling Gems According to GR Question This is the first season I am pushing the leaderboards. I was up to place 650 a few days ago but have spent the last 2 days leveling gems to augment so the last I checked I was 998 and probably off the boards by now. Now to my questions... How much difference does leveling your gems from say lvl 94 to level 100 matter? Right now my gems are lvl 93-94(60's on my trapped atm since my other magically disappeared) and I'm pushing GR98 but I've been extremely close to hitting a 100 after augmentation. Is getting my gems up to the proper level a must? I understand that you gain a % boost each time you upgrade, but how substantial is each lvl? I'm decent at math but when it comes to formulas and the math of this game it fly's right over my head. I'm just kind of hoping someone can break it down for me or provide me a link that will break it down in layman's terms. I've searched but can't find what I'm looking for. Thanks for any help and please understand I'm still in semi-noob territory in a lot of the aspects of this game.RaDaC3 Dec 5
Dec 5 Furnace vs Blade Howdy, found 2 weapons, which one would you rec? No troll please. Furnace 4219 dps 1.00 aps +1863-2301 Cold Damage (re-rolled) +8% Damage +1363 Strength CDR 7% +15146 Life After Kill Elite 47% Blade 4382 dps 1.15 aps +1845-2244 Lightning Damage +10% Damage (re-rolled) +1291 Strength CDR 8% Condemn 762% In summary, Blade has 3% higher raw dps, and 3% elite, and higher aps, but its missing 38% condemn. I'd imagine the 38 is not as high as it seems on the surface as it's not multiplicative, not sure. ThanksCongie7 Dec 5
Dec 5 Old hellfire ring How do I get the old hellfire ring for kanai cube if I'm level 70?Raserei7 Dec 5
Dec 4 Spectrum Sword Transmog Hi Blizzard Seeing how rare this item is, and there's no other item like it, in the game, it would be nice to have this transmog available to other items, instead of just the sword. Could you please make this available to Daggers, Spears, Staffs, the Ball & Chain Mace, or just create these items too. This way when or if we do find the item, it will have a ramdom drop. Thank youRogue777771 Dec 4
Dec 4 Challenge rift and season 12 start Hi I did a challenge rift yesterday and received a reward. I would like to know if I can make and receive a rewards after the start of the season or if there is no division of season vs nonseason?Vidmo5 Dec 4
Dec 4 D3 ON SALE Found this deal for anyone who has a friend who has been looking to play but didn't want to pay an arm and leg. $5 battlechest instore only at Gamestop (DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT HAVE ANY AFFILIATION TO GAMESTOP. THIS IS PURELY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY THIS GREAT GAME AT AN AMAZING PRICE.) https://slickdeals.net/f/10967807-diablo-iii-battle-chest-4-97-in-store-only-gamestopKiyotaka1 Dec 4
Dec 4 Starting advices Hi guys! I am new to the game and was convinced to buy it from a friend of mine who recently started as well. Any suggestions for a noobie like me? How can I truly enjoy the game? Is there some funnier class to play than others? For example, I am interested in the wizard and the crusader for the flavor, what are the gameplay differences between the two of them?Dennis10 Dec 4
Dec 4 Career, broken? After the last mini-patch, update, whatever — career display is completely broken. At least for me. My least played toon, with least kills, is all of a sudden in second place, whereas my wiz got demoted. My main got bumped to third place. "Elites killed" number got slashed by at least half. It's not a huge deal, but micro-irritating. Is there any way to fix that, or do we have to wait for next patch to break something else? ;) <->hatsuengami2 Dec 4
Dec 4 Rings and Amulets should always have sockets I think that this would be a good change in the game since no one uses rings and amulets without legendary gems, guaranteed sockets nowadays is needed. Your thoughts?Santoro30 Dec 4
Dec 4 Convert Nat Set to Ring? Hi! Just wondering if it's possible to convert any of Natalya's pieces into the ring? I tried about 10 times so far and I keep getting boots, cloak, and helm. Thanks!StormRise5 Dec 4
Dec 4 LARGE HORADIC CHEST request Hey Gang, Can you do Bounties a big favor and make the LARGE HORADIC CHEST light up similar to the way a legendary or set item does when it falls to the ground? This would come in handy when someone turns in bounties during group game play. If my bag is full, the LARGE HORADIC CHEST falls to the ground instead of going into my bag. It also shows on the ground as a plain white normal item does. Not very helpful. Of course, you could do an even bigger favor and make the LARGE HORADIC CHEST go straight to my in town stash box. However, I will try not to make this too complicated. At least make it light up a noticeable color on the ground. Thanks in advance for ignoring this post do to its lack of popularity.matt628687 Dec 4
Dec 4 What's the purpose of progression orbs? Other than to waste time...?Soul30 Dec 4
Dec 4 Gold+gems for bounties $$$ The idea is to use gems and gold to "pay" the bounties maybe 450 million golds (per act) also 100 marquise gems(one kind of color per act), this could be an easy way to get more bounties when you have been playing this game for long time (without using cheats and u dont have time to farm hours hours and hours and no life). In addition to making use of gems and gold This would help you to get acts materials, those are very tedious and boring to get if you play the game by yourself hours and hours. I dont know but its just an idea edit: numbers can change edit: also make the set Legacy of Nightmares: while this is the only item Set Bonus the character has, their damage dealt is increased by 100% and damage taken is reduced by 5% for every legendary (orange Item) they have equipped.Schyzo3 Dec 4
Dec 4 Auto-cast toggle of skills Hey Blizzard, I know this has been asked many times before but could you please implement an auto-cast toggle of skills? That would really be a nice QOL improvement. Sincerely, my wristMrNice10 Dec 4
Dec 4 About Botting I was wondering would a Blue Post let us all know if you are going to be doing anything about this problem for the pass 2 seasons ? We all have been telling you about the problem with botting now for about 6 months now and you seem like you don't care about people botting anymore if this is true let us know.PuppetMaster29 Dec 4
Dec 4 dance moves and emotes #1 problem with D3 is no dance moves. #2 no emotes #3 cant shift click inventory to salvage items at the blacksmith. We need a dance revolutionMasterkane20 Dec 4
Dec 4 How to gamble my blood shards I am fairly satisfied with all of my gear, all ancient, all with correct stats, though some could be higher. so what do i do with my blood shards at this point? i feel like im just throwing them away because the odds of getting a better item than the one i have are so low.AlienAdonis3 Dec 4
Dec 3 S12 Conquests for Stash help? I only got one : Level 3 Leg gems to level 65. The rest all looks to be impossible to me D: Any ideas? Thanks If any thread has already been made, please link.LyriX9 Dec 3
Dec 3 Suggestions Hey guys. After playing 2.6 for some times, i'd like to express what i feel about this version, and what changes i would like to see. Things here are how i personally would like to see the game for the type of players i am, if you agree or not tell me why, i'm actually interested. First, i think it's important to note the type of player i am. I'm a softcore player, seasonnal when it comes out. I try to push the ladder but i usually don't have great success, i just get in the leaderboard without going any further. Now for the changes, i will make it into a list without any order so bear with me : -1 The first thing i noticed this season is about the Demon Hunter. The option it have feels very balanced and the leaderboard is actually enjoyable to compete. The variety in the builds is something really important in a game like this and the class really achieved that on this patch. Every other classes are kind of getting into it but for some it steel feel like "play this build or be under the others". I still have fun playing underrated builds but would love to see them compete equally, or almost equally to the others. -2 The HotA and WW barbs. It may be personal i don't know, but it really bugs me off that they don't use the respective weapons that have been made for the build as main weapons. It may be a lore or graphic change, but it would be great if barbs used the Bul Khatos sets and the Gavel of judgement for those builds. The istvan set just feel like 2 little knives. -3 The bounties. I think many will agree but the bounties are damn important, but also boring as hell to do. Maybe the quest you have to do should be cut in half or a double reward with the same amout of quest. If this is too overpowered, maybe a change in the process to make it more interesting ? -4 Another graphic change, to add the swords on the transmogrification available for the daggers. -5 To give a new life to dead items. A lot of the legendary items you can loot are actually useless, the best solution to that is probably a mix of adding legendary effect and to buff the LoN set. -6 Auto pick up. It would be great to make it available for every basics mats and for yellow/blue/white items, with some checkmark in the options to choose what to auto pickup. -7 It's more of a personal like, but i would love the see more type of monsters with new deadly affixes. On the other hand, a re balance of those affixes could be great.Some clearly bother peoples more than others. -8 Give more value to the followers. They have some uses already, like helping to proc bane of the trapped with thunderfury, the ressource boost or the unity combo, but i would like to see them more in action being usefull and to have to feel that they fight side by side with me. -9 To get out the gems and the uber boss key from the chest. They would be fine into the mats section. -10 The armory need to change the paragon as well. -11 Add more cosmetics to the game, and by that i mean the transmog, killing demons all day long don't mean you don't want to be a cutie. -12 Maybe also do something so the Gr's tileset are less randoms, fishing for a good tileset at high gr's is not really fun. I can tell that this point as still greatly improved over the seasons. -13 To add torment 14 and 15 or to rescale the difficulty. There are a lot of difficulty settings right now, maybe a bit too much. The higher torment is not difficult enough. -14 To give some value to the boss, they actually serve no purpose except for 2 or 3. Maybe to add some unique loot at a low rate or/and a unique transmog armor/weapons set would solve the problem. Here we go, thanks for reading !Arakune3 Dec 3
Dec 3 QoL Armory 2.6.1+ After a lot of thought and spending hours searching threads about the QoL of the armory or "wardrobe," I wanted to make my own suggestion and address or pitch some suggestions on how the devs can make some of the more popular change suggestions in the recent past happen without taking away the games integrity. First, my own suggestion: On the build summary pop up in the armory, include GR highest clears and their times(and or date) for that build. Preferably one for solo and one for the 4-man meta. Also, include an asteric next to the clears if it was done in a previous patch to indicate it's out of date. My reasoning behind this improvement is to be able to switch to different classes and builds without having to write down the clearing capabilities of each build. It may be several months or over a year before I want to have fun with certain builds. Items saved in the armory get an icon in a corner of the item indicating that it is in a currently saved build(No more accidental salvaging). For LG's: A check box option if you want to save a particular LG and it's level. Unchecked automatically sockets the highest leveled one of that type in the stash. Unfortunately, adding the ability to store the items in the armory when one saves a build, as well as the LG's to free up space in the stash takes away from the game experience and defeats any purpose of gaining stash tabs through achievements. Better organization and less hoarding will improve ones QoL. One and a half to 2 tabs per class is sufficient enough for 5 builds per class. For which I would like to add a suggestion to up the stash tabs cap by 2-3 tabs to hit that mark. How those extra tabs are achieved or added, I'll leave to the discretion to the devs. As far as saving the paragons per build: Its a nice suggestion and would help, but changing it over per build really only takes about 30 seconds of manual changing. And what happens to the gained paragons since the last time the build was saved if this was an added feature? At best, it loads the last save and one still has to access the paragons system to divvy up the new ones. So, it's basically pointless to add this feature.Aesin0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Diablo Veterans Chat Hi all! So I've played Diablo since the beginning and have enjoyed every minute playing it. I've also been playing D3 since beta and even received D3 for free due to playing WoW. The only thing I wish to see in D3 is possibly the option to create our own games, such as D2/D2XP are set up. But it's not important. In all honesty though, I still enjoy the game. I miss the Market Place but understand why it was removed. I'm also sort of happy too. I just liked making real money from a game I actually liked! What stories do any Veterans have from playing D1 - D2 - D2XP? Please share! =)Denlah22 Dec 3
Dec 3 Necromancer Feelings Hello, I have currently been fairly familiar with the new Necromancer and also I took a hiatus during the season to play Diablo 2, because well, I found "rat running" extremely repetitive. During that time, I played my sorceress again, and then went onto playing my necromancer. Honestly, the Necromancer in the current game is far too much of a leap to really spiritually success the previous one. For one thing, when I summoned skeletons in Diablo 2, I had to actually kill something with a normal spell to summon it. When I did summon it, the creature didn't completely vanish within a few seconds, it stayed with me. The Rathma mages (please don't even mention the Skeletons, they're so bad it's just uncomparable to the amazing effects of Diablo 2's skeletons) last about 6-8 seconds with nearly perfect gear? Seriously? I mean, granted, Rathma's is a very powerful build, it's incredibly annoying to just spam mages that have a varying amount of damage based around purely how much essence you're forced to spend. What is so wrong with having 1 minute Rathma mages? A huge key aspect of what made the Necromancer so godly in Diablo 2 was the fact that it enabled you to have your pets tank and surround you from your enemies. Sure, I understand that casting 200 little minions on your screen would likely crash Diablo 3's servers, but I mean, hey can we at least get like 20 or 30? That don't die immediately or force you to resummon within 6-8 seconds and force you to spam click and heavily rely on land of the dead? I don't know, it's just so sad to me. In terms of gameplay, the Necromancer feels much more like a failed and darker version of a lesser Sorceress. The Sorceress forces you to spam a lot of abilities and click a lot of things. We already have the Wizard (has it's own problems but I don't hate it other than the reliance of Archon for most builds but that's been fixed due to DMO.) Also, the better successor to the Necromancer is undeniably the Witch Doctor. Yes, their spells in terms of looks are total 180's, but their effects, the minion summoning, and everything that the Necromancer really embodied is more implemented in the Witch Doctor. The spells that the Witch Doctor casts, such as the army of fetishes, the powerful Guarantuan, the Zombie Dogs, actually total more to your army count than what the Necromancer does. That's pathetic. Especially because even then considering what the Witch Doctor is today, it's not a great successor in terms of their raw power. I just wish the spells acted differently. Your mages and your skeletons in Diablo 2 had the same "body count." Also, the mages lasted just as long as the skeletons. Now, I do understand that yes, the Necromancer is overpowered, it pushes the highest rifts, and it is a great class in terms of that, but the areas it really needs work and would be much more enjoyable playing are the ones that it needs help with the most. I mean, I'm not asking it for a "damage boost" I'm saying that the spells need to stop being to stingy and underwhelming. What would permanent Rathma mages really do that's so bad? Give a more permanent damage boost? Make it more able to compete with Pestilence and offer greater build diversity as a class than what it currently has? I see no real downsides to that. Also, yeah in Diablo 2, we only used like 2 curses. DIABLO 3 IS NOT DIABLO 2. Those Curses would have VASTLY different effects in Diablo 3 if things like the curses in Diablo 2 were implemented. Just food for thought.Valixo3 Dec 3
Dec 3 Can we get Diablo 3 on the switch ? Haveing a hardcore Arpg on the go sounds great! Pretty please!Soon37 Dec 3
Dec 3 Best way to get ancients? Is my best chance to get ancients for specific items to use the reforge legendary cube recipe?Stodie8 Dec 3
Dec 7 Server Lag? Is anyone else on the American server experiencing severe lagggggggg?SevenShadow15 Dec 7
Dec 3 QoL - Faster way of tranforming gems Can we please please have a faster way of transforming Gems than 9 at a time? it taked what, 4 clicks to make 9.. (one to load gem in cube, one to load recipe in cube, one to transform, and one to "reset") if i want to make 9 flawless royal, im gonna need 729 Marquise gems... and on a bad day, lets say you dont have any higher, and none left so you have to transform them all... im gonna need 729/9 = 81*4....thats 324 clicks.. when you could acutally get away with 5.. one to load gems one to load recipe one to select amount of gems to tranform one to tranform one to walk away/reset. its not a HUUUGE problem.. but more of a timesaving one... and also the fact that it is utterly booooooooring to transform alot of gems..Bobani3 Dec 3
Dec 3 Primal and Colour-blind players Diablo and colour-blind people is a long non-love story ... I remember, back in the days, when the set items were similar to rare items (green = yellow). I'm pretty sure i did craft one or two before realizing that "boots" with no other affix was indeed refering to a set item. Then came the beam ... Now, beams are everywhere ... and beside season's start, it's ancient and primal we're looking to .. This season, it's already the second time that i did nearly craft a primal item before noticing, almost by accident, that it was one... In fact, taking a look in the community section while writing this post, i've just crafted one yesterday... at least .. The red frame around the item is really not visible enough (red = black) When you fast-check & craft your inventory you may (too) easily not see it. The {{[]}} is nice but not sufficient, and usually i do only look other party member's loot in chat. My primal shadow helm was saved from pavlovian craft by the the two 4 digits stats. My primal marauder pants by comments from another party member ... I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one, so if the devs could make a little change there... it would be very appreciated. TLDR : The dark red frame around Primal items is not (enough) visible for colour-blind players. A change in the border frame's colour of primal ancient item would be appreciated ...SpiriT1 Dec 3
Dec 3 198 Games, yet I keep auto-creating my own? Is that normal? I haven't played for what I think is about two years but it may be more like one and a half years. Either way. I've only recently jumped back in over the past few days. I've had consistent difficulty getting into populated games. It's always a game with one other person in it. Who's usually level 1 while I'm a 70 / 400+ paragon. So I'm scratching my head on that one. Are there just not many people playing this anymore? I'm not even clear on if that number is 198 people or games, I'm assumin games because but even that number seems oddly low.Alpha17x4 Dec 3
Dec 3 Damage vs Survival :( Hello I feel like the sets provide a false sense of security. I mean you get the sets where the bonus stats instantly skyrocket you to be able to kill things on higher torments, however the incomming damage you can take is no where near that. For Ex: I have a few characters that can easily run T13 and one shot things - a monk/dh/wiz...(others are still gearing) (not a veteran nor expert player so I am sure things arent perfectly optimized) But the point is, I dont understand why it is so easy to be able to put out massive amounts of damage yet a regular mob looks at you and you die. Fairly new to diablo so I am only at 494 Paragon. is that the issue? Do I just need to keep going untill I get more paragon for main stats or find that optimal gear or what? Just depressing that the sets seem to do all the work, and the rest of the builds/stats/toughness seem to be a minor thing compared to that......MissycnrEF6 Dec 3