General Discussion

May 27, 2012 Whatsup with the AH? I can't get the gold out for what I sold and don't wanna put anything else up for sale if its acting funny. Any info from blizzard about issues with the AH?LambofSatan0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Any words on if D3 will have guilds? Just curious of they have talked about it.bigp3rm1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 So does blizzard read these forums? A lot of obvious AH complains for hours now. Anything being done? Server restart? Something?Thugologist5 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Account rollback question I was hacked (all items, gold, stash gone) when I logged on this morning at 11:00am EST. It is probably my fault for not having an authenticator. I read the process and put in a ticket to have my character "rolled back". I have seen that others had this done and you only get 2 "roll backs" over your entire D3 ownership. I have added an authenticator now (stupid me for not having one), but my question is to those people who successfully got their stuff back. How long (hours/days) did it take to get your stuff back? Thanks in advance for any feedback on the matter.EnderWiggin9 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Diablo III Demon Hunter Jacket Does anyone have a picture of someone with the jacket? and any website where its sold in black Such a nice jacket willing to buy in brown if there is no black version but the person wearing teh jacket kinda makes it look bad http://www.jinx.com/p/diablo_iii_demon_hunter_jacket.htmlGhostpool2 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Elite Mobs making you Rage? GOOD! I'd like to talk about one of the things that has been discussed quite a bit on the forums. It is something that I'm tired of hearing people whine about, because it's something that will keep this game fresh for years to come. Elite Mobs... Champion Packs... Whatever you want to call them. The Blue and Yellow mobs of death. Some seemingly impossible to kill. Some even making people consider quitting this game altogether. They are the BIGGEST improvement of the Diablo series over the previous games. Why you ask? Their variety! I've seen a lot of talk around the web about "how terrible an idea" these type of monsters are. I'm here to tell you to shut the front door, and stop being such a baby. Think back 10 years to the prime of the predecessor of D3's life. When you were doing MF runs or clearing acts on a new toon... did you ever encounter a pack of mobs that made you scratch your head and wonder, "What the hell? Who are these gods amongst trash mobs? How am I supposed to kill them"? To put it simply... You didn't. The reason for this is because for the most part the mobs were all the same. Sure some might of had immunities to certain types of damage, but you absolutely NEVER came across a pack of mobs that required such depth of knowledge and tactics to overcome. It is my belief that these mobs are the single reason why Diablo 3 will remain such a popular game for years to come. The reason for this is because of the sheer number of combinations. The odds of finding the same pack twice are incredibly small. Over time you will start to develop strategies on how to approach different combinations of these mobs. Sure there are flaws in Diablo 3. Anyone with half a brain can see that the itemization needs some work. However, these mobs are NOT a problem. I BEG of Blizzard to not listen to the spoiled rotten WoW children that don't understand that there is more to this game then builds, levels, and gear. These are the types of mobs that are designed to make you think on the battlefield. If making you use tactics and strategies rather then stats and items is a bad thing then I pray for you sissies that can't handle them and want it removed. I'll admit, the first time I ran into a pack of Frozen, Fire Chains, Molten, Arcane... I almost cried. Then I came to realize that these creatures aren't here to make progressing in the game impossible... they are here to make the game challenging and require THOUGHT from the player to get past. They require knowledge and teamwork from every member of the party. Here is a list of what I had decided to be completely imbalanced the first time I encountered them... and what I realized after defeating them to give myself and advantage the next time I encountered them: Arcane: WTF LAYZORS OF DEATH?!?!??! Note to self: After layzor deploys, reposition. They can't hurt you if they don't touch you... and you can walk around them for DAYS since they move quite slow. Might require fancy footwork. Plague: OH GOD I'M MELEE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HIT THEM? Note to self: Standing just out of range of the plague allows me to damage the mob at full reach without taking damage. Positioning myself intelligently works wonders. Frozen: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Note to self: Detonation timer with blast radius estimation clearly visible. Move out of the way. These are just a few examples. I didn't make this post as a "guide to beat champion mobs", I'm just trying to get the point across that having mobs in this game that are DIFFICULT (not impossible) is a GOOD THING!!! I honestly couldn't see myself continuing to play this game if there weren't times when I encountered something new. Something that requires THOUGHT when approaching the battle. Something that takes that little bit extra effort past simply stomping them into the ground. All in all... I'd like to THANK Blizzard for bringing forth so many tears in the form of Threads on this forum. The way I see it, you did your job, and you did it well. I LOVE these unique packs because unlike in D2... they feel... UNIQUE. To all the people out there who want to see them nerfed and are crying about how imbalanced it is to have certain combinations of elites... Either stop playing or use your brain and figure out a way to take the upper hand on these mobs. Every single one of them has some sort of weakness. No, not the type of weakness that "Wizards can cast this and it makes them die"... A weakness in positioning. A weakness in flanking. A weakness in separation. Despite what people may think, these mobs are 100% POSSIBLE to kill... and just because it takes more effort then some of you children are willing to put in does NOT make it a bad thing. Your tears make this thinking man happy. Very happy.PR4Y33 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 I don't get why people are so "disappointed" I honestly don't understand why people are so disappointed or surprised overall. I have been reading these forums every day and have yet to determine any real specific reasons, just sort of angry rantings. Sure the game is not balanced, Sure game mechanics are being abused, sure the UI and play is not perfectly intuitive, sure the story is bland, sure there has been server problems...Do people expect something else from a new game? We already knew all the details of this game before it came out, I fail to see why people write things like "huge disappointing failure", what the hell were they expecting? What can you even compare it to when nothing has been released of this genre in a decade? I think this is some kind of nostalgia here...I am not being a "fanboy" just being realistic, I fail to see what people were expecting and they continually fail to provide specific details on the forums there is very few constructive suggestions or complaints. I am not disappointed or surprised at all and I didn't expect much different.jaybutts40 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 FFS roll me back to 49 i was at 55 FFS Blizzard i asked to go back like 1 freaking level to get my stuff back and you take me all the way back to 10 hrs earier this is crazy stupid i asked if you could take me back just a little ways to get my stuff back before i was hacked and you didnt reply you just did what you thought was best id rather be at 55 with nothing now you freaking morons , this just pisses me off , i appreciate trying to help but could you freaking do a little better next time , this so pisses me off more than being hacked now , damn you BlizzardDerkFrost13 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 AH just lost me so much its sick.. This is nonsense, weeks of farming and i get 2 100K+ auctions that didnt pay me, 1 150 k auction that payed but did not deposit to my total ans 2 items i purchased for quite a bit that did not show up in completed.. This is unacceptable.... I swear this is rapidly pushing me to the side of the people trashing this gameLeif4 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Code to change colors in D3? I love diablo 3.. But I hate the color schemes in it. Everything is too bright and clean looking. One thing I love about Diablo is the dark gritty feel to it. I think this one would be much better if it had just that. The first level in D3 is beautiful, dark.. But seeing this bright yellow/purple crap on the character or other players is rather annoying.. . I wish there was a code to change the colors or a new dye to change the clothing so everything was dulled out. Even the grass is to bright.. I might just be picking at it to much. But its whats making this game not feel right to me. Other then that, its amazing all around. Other then the story lacks compared to the other two and seems like I already played this game. But stoked its finally out and hopefully updates and changes will be made in the future. It would be cool to be able to play the game through as an angel, ark angel, what ever. Something with glowing wings. Or a turned demon that wants to conquer diablo to rule over hell.Pilcrow3 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 AH. Sold items, but no balance? Me too. what the eff!kenethk0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 A blue post reply about the ah! Thank you for taking the time to contact Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support. Transactions in the Diablo III Auction House may occasionally take some time to process before the money and item are delivered to the appropriate parties. Items can take up to 48 hours for delivery. Proceeds from auctions may take up to 5 days for delivery in certain circumstances. If you have not received your item or money after five days have passed, please reply to this ticket for assistance. If you wish to speak with a representative via phone, our contact information can be found at: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact For additional information on the Diablo III Auction House, see the Auction House support article collection here: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-general-information Thank you again for contacting us. We hope that you continue to enjoy your experience in Diablo III. Sincerely, Game Master Gallordrynn Blizzard Entertainment http://us.battle.net/support/en/crytek0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 The Boycott Thread. Short and sweet. I'm boycotting the game until it is fixed. Like many others (3.5 million copies sold and only 25,000 people online at once?, diablo 2 has more players online at 3 am) LIST YOUR ISSUES AND +1. My Issues: 1. The AH stole my 850k. 2. My Barb has 700-800 resists, 6.5k armor and i die in two hits in late act 1. Note: all my gear is Strength / Vitality / All Resists / Specific Resists i.e. the best gear you can possibly have for a barbarian defensively. Also, much of it also has +armor. 3. There's no variation, everyone has a cookie cutter build (the same ~5-6 skills). 4. I'm tired of 5 million health mobs (in solo play), it's just boring after a while. I fell asleep more than once just holding down my left click on a mob i couldn't die from. i actually closed my eyes and kept pressing my buttons for revenge and cleave.SleepyXtreme1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 The downfalls of Diablo 3, compared to D2 Yes, I know this is already out there. But I really hope Blizzard will take notice and hopefully do something about it. This is where Diablo 3 does not stack up to Diablo 2 for me. 1. Lack of character customization. Blizzard took away Skill points and Stat points from Diablo 3, which essentially makes every Level 60 character EXACTLY THE SAME. Wanna use the build you see this awesome char using to kick !@# in hell? Just click on his profile to take a look. Hit the skills button, and a few seconds later, you are exactly the same as he is, even though he may have put a lot more thought and time into his skill selection. In Diablo 2, even within classes, you can differentiate your characters with stat points. Want to become an Amazon(or Demon Hunter in D3) with a lot of life(good for PVP)? Stack Vitality. Wanna be a glass cannon and do an insane amount of dmg(good for PVE with all those slow moving monsters)? Stack Dex. Want balance? Do some calculations and find it yourself. There is no longer any character customization apart from items. 2. Poor quality and sub-standard itemization. The amount of affixes that Diablo 2 offers is much greater and much more useful than in Diablo 3. Diablo 3 gives you stuff like 'Increase gold and orb pickup range' and '1.5% chance to fear on hit'. What use is an item affix that will only proc once every 50 or so hits? While Diablo 2 gives you affixes that would be extremely useful to use. For example, increasing the the pierce rate for a bow, increasing the usefulness of all skills, life steal and mana steal that actually helps the survivability of your character, ability to teleport, or something like 10% chance to cast a Nova on hit or 20% chance to freeze on hit. Things that would actually be beneficial in combat. Diablo 3, however, focuses way to much on your primary stat, vitality, resistances and DPS. That's essentially all that you need to look for in an item. BORING. It is exactly the same as WOW. It feels like they basically got the item creators from WOW and asked them to do all the items in Diablo 3, without any consideration what Diablo 2 was like. And in Diablo 2, Unique/Legendary items were actually items to look forward to. Every Amazon's dream weapon was a Windforce. Every Barbarian's was a Grandfather. These weapons had awesome stats on them. In Diablo 3, Legendaries suck. There are so many magical and rare items out there much better than Legendaries. Apparently, in Diablo 3, the rarer the item, the more effort you put in to look for an item, does not mean the better they are and it does not mean you should be rewarded for putting in more effort. 3. Slower leveling and low replayability. In Diablo 2, once you have finished the game, you are not obliged to go through all 4 acts in all 3 difficulties every single time you wanna create a new character, especially if you play on battle.net. Just get someone to run you through all the bosses in each difficult, and join cow runs to level up. You can get from level 1 to level 70 in 5 hours. That's how I got so much fun and replayability out of the game. I'm playing an amazon with a buriza and suddenly I wanna try a build with a javelin, or test out some new build that popped into my head? Easy, 5 hours later I got a level 70 one. In Diablo 3, you have to go through every single quest again, over and over. Imagine if I want to get my character to level 60, that involves doing everything at least 3 times for one character, excluding Inferno. If I want to play all 5 characters to 60, I have to go through them at least 15 times??? It is incredibly tedious and boring. Perhaps there is some fast levelling technique out there. I have seen people post about them getting to 60 in 8 hours. But I do not know of this technique, and I am sure most people do not either. 4. Limiting the play style of characters. By setting a fix number of of skills you can use to 6, the play style of characters is severely limited, especially towards end game. Every monk in end of hell or inferno will need to have at least 2 or 3 defensive skills just to survive. And with the need for a spirit regeneration skill, that just leaves us with 1 or 2 other skills we can use for combat rather than survival. Some people may like it as it simplifies things but I don't. In Diablo 2, you can hotkey as many skills as you need. Extremely useful when you are facing different creatures with different resistances or PVPing with random people. And your play style in end game is not fixed. You can clear hell/cow level in hell with most builds as long as you are of a certain level. 5. End game Diablo 2 was not about kiting at all, especially for melee characters. But Diablo 3 end game(Inferno) has made a hack and slash game into a hit and run and wait for cooldown game. Monks and Barbarians have to kite around creatures that will 1-2 hit KO them. Instead of becoming a cool hero that destroys all in their path, these characters have become scared little girls running away from a flying cockroach. 6 Lack of community. In Diablo 2, you can create chat channels and games specifically for a purpose. Wanna trade items, or look for good deals? Join the trade channel or create one. In Diablo 3, chats are limited to a tiny square on the bottom left of your screen. Hardly any trading takes place at all. More over, chats are dominated by spam bots that try to sell gold and character levels. The sense of community is not there at all. And it allows people with common interests to join the same game. Wanna level up in a hell cow lvl, create one with the name describing just that. Wanna create a game just to trade gems and jewels? Easily done. In Diablo 3, the games you join are so random. And half the time when I join the public game, the original character ends up quitting. There is again, no sense of community. People hardly chat in games anymore. They come in, do what they want and get out. Wham, bam, thank you mam. I think I could go on. But I hope I made my point. And I sincerely hope Blizzard takes these comments into consideration.Lycian1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 AH ate my money and items! I have some items which costs more than 2000,000g to sell in AH. Today they still in AH ,but when one was brought ,no money can get from AH!! And the system is error,it told me i only have 2 items is selling,but i can see the others in AH!Aquarius65 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Best Champion Combos Just got this one in Inferno, made my day too after struggling through 1 mob I had to finally run away from. Vortex, Jailer, Waller, Extra Health. THANK YOU! So what are some of the easiest champions youve faced?Diosys3 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 You CAN lock you abilities! For all of those that have been farming Skeleton King or Butcher in Inferno, have 5 stacks of valor and have accidentally click-dragged an ability off of your bars, resulting in a wave of insane fury and frustration in a life or death situation, never fear! A friend told me this neat little trick, which, if intentional (although I doubt it because they Blizz never said anything about it) is a stroke of genius. However, this is most likely a bug. If you turn on your elective mode, set your skills the way you want them, and then turn it off again, wa-lah! Skills locked in place. No more nerdrage on the Butcher when you lose your +75% MF/GF on a boss that took you a solid hour to build up. So, thanks to my buddy, figured it would be good to pass this along. Happy hunting!Arakkias0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 AH items Bought not showing up Bought 4 items over 4 hours ago and they still havnt showed up in the "completed" tab. i know theres allot of problems with the AH right now just posting this so its known. not trying to make a rant just hope that blizz is aware. thanksxfoglez0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Thoughts on how people are getting hacked. This is a public service announcement. Let me just start off by saying i was not sucessfully hacked. What I mean by that is, I do infact have an authenticator attached to my account. When I log into the game on my PC, i never have to put in the authenticator digits because it knows the IP. However when i log in and see an authenticator requirement pop-up, it gets me a little suspicious. Anywho, some points of interest. -I have not played a public game -I have no one but people I actually know on my recently played with list (IE RealID friends) -I play on softcore settings. -I do use the AH(not real money, just gold) -I do not click links in ANY forum. Those points being listed, i'd have to agree with blizzard on the post they made about it being impossible to ascertain login information from a recently played game because If i was potentially hacked w/o playing one, it must be done from another method. The biggest probability, and the factor that people refuse to accept, is that they have a compromised PC. I don't care if you are Bill Gates, the dude that created Norton or the President of the United States, no one is safe from getting a virus. Chances are, you watched something adult oriented and got a virus. It happens. That being said, the only other cause, though highly unlikely, is the AH. I'm not super tech savvy, nor will i pretend to be, but I'm sure some tech geeks can enlighten us to the probablity of that being a potential cause. Either way, this brings me to my final point. Get the damn authenticator. It cost's a meager $6.50. Just don't each Mickey D's for one day this month and you've already paid for it. I was hacked literally one time in WoW (after playing for 6 years w/o that happening) and I immediately linked an authenticator to my account. It honestly saves you the frustration of being hacked, I know we all get pissed, and it gives you the piece of mind to know that your account is safe. And before all the blizzard haters come out of the woodworks, quite a few competitors have already done this same feature. SWTOR? Yea, they have an authenticator. Tera? Automatic. You can't NOT have an authenticated code to play (the first time you log in on that PC, they send you an email code that must be entered i. While not nearly as safe as Biowares or Blizzs, still effective). Gaming companies understand that in the highly popular, highly played ONLINE games, hacking is a real threat. There is only so much they can do. People really need to stop pointing fingers at companies when the real problem is typically the person they see staring back at them in the mirror. I urge you all to get the authenticator. Like i said, the keychain is a very small sum to pay for the piece of mind, and the moblie smartphone app is free. If you outright refuse because of your hate for "the man" or not wanting to shell out the small amount to pay for it, be very careful. Anyone can get hacked. Even you.Laankast0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Auction house lost items is not acceptable I just purchased an item and it conveniently took my gold and I have not received my item. Can we expect this to happen when we purchase items with REAL money? If so they better expect some major lawsuits coming their way.SwordEclipse0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 I Want my Money Back Where's My Money.... The only part of this game I enjoyed was group play with friends from wow. Got to Inferno and Act 1 is OK, but Act 2 Sucks. Its not even skill based its kite stuff away and hope that the overpowered mobs don't one or two shot me. I have started progressing on solo through Act 2 because as a group its near impossible and killed about 7 Champ packs alone but its so Boring..... Its the same crap over and over and guess what? Do I ever see these epic loots that are supposedly waiting for me in the next Adventure. Hell no! Its the same crap Blues and level 50-59 yellows from Act 1 inferno that also dropped in Hell... Really... I mean Really? How is anyone supposed to progress through this game if Gear is that hard and random to farm. This game needs a serious overhaul, I cant believe I was so excited for this to come out, What a complete and utter let down. Reset Inferno and Patch in a proper scaled level of difficulty. I'm pretty much done with blizzard at this point, My friends have lost interest in Diablo already and I'm losing it fast. I have no desire to go back to wow and hardcore raiding again, So I guess I'll have to consider canceling my accounts. I cant believe this is the same company that made Wow so much fun. I was really hoping this game was going to be more based around the casual players and a Real Money Auction house. But all I see is early exploiters that now have the gear to progress where others cant. Epic Fail.KyaResult0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 how do you switch the clock to 12 hour format Topic says it all ... I see people streaming with the clock in 12 hour format (AM/PM) while mine is stuck in 24 hour (IE. 19:00)Starky7 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Looking for a member I am bored, and looking for someone to run nightmare mode with. I dont care if your hero is fresh and has no chance. Ill do the work. Just let me know.Traeno1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 HEY BLIZZ!HOW DO YOU LOSE 1.5kg in 1 sec? TAKE DOWN THE **&*(&)*&) AUCTION HOUSE IT"S EATING GOLD, and items! i just lost 1.5million gold in a sec. I WANT MY money back! I swear if i hear " working as intended" i'm going to snap!crytek5 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 AH is BROKEN, where is Blizzard Ive lost over 2 million gold worth of items, What is going on and what is Blizzard doing to fix it?RavageV30 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 These AH Problems are starting to piss me off It's bull!@#$ that the AH goes down 1-6 hours every day. EVERY %^-*ING DAY!!! The bigger load of bull!@#$ is we can't even get a status update on when it might be working. %^-* it I'm gonna play something else. nb4 umadbro? nb4 cool story bro nb4 authenticator?Vern0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Inferno Act 3/4 Someone willing to sell me waypoint to Act 3/4 in Inferno? battle tag is JaniorV#1920 hit me up ingame, thanks.JaniorV2 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Why is the auction house not being fixed? Or at least an official announcement from the developers stating "look guys, we totally screwed you on this AH and it really brings the rating of our game down (which is proven on Metacritic) but we realize that not a single thing works correctly with it and are going to patch it (insert date here)"Memtndude0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 This game is hard. Seriously I wish people would stop complaing about the "i dont want to die every 5 seconds" then get better and get better gear.. If you want an easy game where you always win, go play WoW.. If you want a game where you never die, go play hello kitty fun time. If you want to play a game where you control enemies go play sims. If you want a tough game that you have to spend months to farm better gear, learn how to play, and fix up your buid before you can beat the full game, then diablo 3 is your game. If you want an endlessly fun, exciting, and chellenging game, then play diablo 3. If you want to want to pull your hair out from frustration from how hard a game is making you want to get better and better gear just to kill that god damn boss, then diablo 3 is your game. Yes champion packs are tough.. yes elite packs are tough.. they are supposed to be. I have both a melee(monk) and a range(witch doctor) in inferno, and they are both HARD AS HELL. My monk has 50%+ all res and 50%+armor dr, and my wd 10k+ dps(im only in act 1 and im trying to farm up) so ik both sides of the game and neither side is easier then the other.. play the game, try out new things, and get better gear, and trust me you will love this game more and moreFb620 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Auction house problems?! Anyone else having issues with the auction house right now? Every time I try to buy something it comes up with "your request has timed out." error.Mercklin19 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Teleport to vendor? So, I'm in the cathedral and I've got full bags. Is there some way to teleport to a vendor so I can dump this stuff? Seems a waste to let grays just rot on the ground.dmn11 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 how are people getting so much gold? i want to buy those AH items for 1 mil+nitriso9 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Item Stuck in Auction House I purchased an item in the AH using the Buyout option prior to the the AH going down this afternoon. Now that the AH is back online, I'm able to see the item like normal in the completed list, but when I click send to stash the button turns grey, but the item stays there. I've tried a few times and even logged completely out and back in with no luck.ParieDawg3 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Playing Diablo 3 for a week has made me.... ...google "Torchlight 2 release date" I invite everyone else to finish the title sentence with their own witty one-liner.HellYeah4 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 I can't wait for the real money auction house Like seriously they did such a good job on the current auction house I for one plan on spending tons to make my char uber! Oh crap my account just got hacked. Oh well I'm sure blizzard has quality support and will fully restore my account!Bashfulheart2 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Haedrig the jerk Blacksmith You help him kill his zombie wife. You invest thousands of gold into his business. You give him meaning in life. What does he do to repay you? Charges you 100k to make items, won't repair your equipment.jdmayhem0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 multiple difficulties Hey just finished act 1 inferno, and I'm wondering... If I were to make a hell game to farm stuff, will I still be in act 2 when I play inferno again, or will I have to clear act 1 again?Jut2 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 I know the AH is really buggy right now, but I know the AH is really buggy right now, but the gear that I just bought will that eventually show up to be claimable or does it just not show up at all until they fix it?BigKen1 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Hacked Hacked Friday morning at 11am, had everything cleaned out and still not a word from support.. Happened about an hour after I had hit level 60, and was starting to grind for inferno so I have to wait for a character roll back to continue playing. I can understand that !@#$ happens, but Is this common practice for Blizzard games to not respond to a support ticket for days at a time? Also If I needed an "authenticator" to keep my account secure, that information should have been provided upon my purchase of your product. I haven't bought a Blizzard product since Diablo 2, and now I'm starting to see that I wasn't missing much all these years. Forcing the game to be online only, so that you could squeeze "blood from the stone" through the RMAH is fine, but if your gonna milk your customers then at least provide 24 hour support (in game and out).Saviaar0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 LoH/Leech attribute questions I've been searching for a while now, and even though I can find questions about this, not one of the posts I've found has been answered. On my witch doctor, I have some leech attributes and some +life on hit attributes. My question is about how those are handled for spells/abilities/pets. If I use jumping spiders, that gives me a lot of little spiders all hitting such that the dmg text is almost constant...does that mean that I'm getting +LoH for EACH spider hit? For the leech attribute, does that give me x% of everything that I do alone, or x% of all dmg I cause (even through pets/spiders)? Also, is the life leech and LoH turned off for coop games? I've been watching my healing and it seems that I only get my +life/second healing while I play with others.Cromm11 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Lost AH Earnings I've sold a bunch of items on the AH and when I clicked on 'send to stash' on the first pile of gold it just sat there and didn't do anything. Upon re-entering the AH, all of my completed sales were gone, with no gold deposited. I know a lot of people are encountering this, can we get any kind of confirmation that Blizzard is aware of the issue? ThanksMICRODAVE2 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Stop whining about AH, seriously. You probably have over 9000 keyloggers on your computer and that is why the AH isn't working for you.Vagabond4 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 i'm really waiting for a blizz response to the AH problem we're all having i just really want them to inform us on something about it at least.. if there's a thread somewhere please show me, and yea i would love to know the estimate time on when it might be fixed i find myself not wanting to play because i know there's at least 300k in items sold that i'm waiting for heh that and i'm lagging, but that's not releventshade0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 BLUE PERSON READ THIS FOR AUCTION HOUSE PROB! Considering the AH is an integral part of the Diablo 3 experience, I have absolutely no idea why they are no Blizzard employees addressing this issue. Its been hours now, why the hell has no one addressed this? Can you please tell us WTF is going on? Because a bunch of other forum users posting what they think it is doesn't really bring peace of mind... Is it lag or are we !@#$ed?L1nk0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 diablo 3 $60 beta test kavnj0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Items selling in AH but no gold I see im not the only one, but I had 8500 in ah and tried to send to stash and it didnt do anything. Left for a bit, got back on and it said another item sold for 29,500 but there isnt even gold to send to stash. Whats going on blizzardDarkRoguex0 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Didn't play diablo 2 much, help me understand I didn't play diablo 2 until after the WOTLK expansion for wow. I only played to act 2 then made a mistake with my spec, didn't feel like starting over, and never played again. I'm aware that this is a grievous sin in the eyes of most of you, and I sincerely apologize. Having very little Diablo experience I have to say that I really enjoy playing diablo 3. I see tons of posts about how this game is different than Diablo 2 in a bad way. Can someone politely describe to me the key differences between the two? I am very aware of the change in the talent/ skill selection methodology, and find the new system to be enjoyable. Also this thread's intent is not to discuss the RMAH or gold AH. As far as gameplay is concerned what is actually different? (Remember I'm a D2 noob)Cogito14 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Laptop Specs and Lag... I have a Lenovo IdeaPad Y570 laptop...it has a Nvidia Geforce GT555 card and i7 processor. I have set it to dedicate the GPU for best performance on the settings. Yet I seem to lag when there are large group of enemies. I use a wireless internet source as well. I have turned off anti-liasing and shadows and I have low FX on. What can I do? Adjust the settings? Thanks!FakeHustle13 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 Excuse me blizzard, but i want my gold. http://i.imgur.com/fjQIU.pngSw1tch4 May 27, 2012
May 27, 2012 What is kiting? I haven't played Diablo for a long time and I'm unfamiliar with the term "kite." What does it mean? Also, some of you seem to know more details about the skills than the game shows you, such as the Demon Hunter's Impale skill does 250% of weapon damage. Where is this information available? Thank you in advance for any information!TenJen11 May 27, 2012