Items and Crafting

Apr 16 List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos I have been asked to post my personal cosmetic tracking document so here you go. Please note that it is sorted into various categories so some items appear in more than one place. I am always open to corrections if you notice something that needs updating. >^.^< WINGS 1. Angelic wings (white) - Buy a copy of the D3V Collector's Edition (CE). You would have to search Amazon and Ebay for a box copy and pray it is not a scam with a used key. 2. Wings of Valor (gold) - were a bonus for pre-ordering any version of D3 Reaper of Souls (RoS) (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition (DE), or CE). The game key needed to be applied to the account by the 31 March 2014 deadline. No longer available. 3. Blade Wings (bone) – were part of the SC2 Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Expansion DE. They are now only available as part of the Deluxe SC2 bundle containing Wings of Liberty, HotS, and Legacy of the Void expansion. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection#deluxe 4. Mercy Wings (mechanical + blade feathers) – Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector’s Edition. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins 5. Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings)WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion Requires base WoW game (all expansions including WoD are included). 6. Green Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the basic Set Dungeon Achievements. (Not tied to Seasons) 7. Green Leather Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the Master Set Dungeon Achievements/Goals. (Not tied to Seasons) 8. Cosmic Wings (Princess Lillian in Whimsydale) requires rainbow goblin to open portal. 9. Falcon Wings (Mysterious Chest Act 4 Gardens of Hope Level 1) 10. Andariel Wings: Season 8 Season's Journey Reward. Season starts 21 October 2016. No longer available. 11. Ghost Kerrigain Wings: Play 15 Heroes of the Storm Games with friend in VS AI, QM, Ranked, and Unranked Draft as Heroes from the Diablo Universe. Event starts June 13, and lasts until June 26, 2017. No Longer Available. 12. Wings of the Crypt Guardian: Necromancer Character Pack. Requires RoS 13. Trag' oul Wings: Complete all the Necromancer Achievements. Requires RoS and Necro Pack. 14. Fiacla-Géar Wings: Season 12 Chapter 4 reward. 15. Other wings will become available in game in the future as rewards for completing various goals. No details available yet. PETS 1. Undead Dog pet: RoS CE (physical box) or DE. Still available. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls#deluxe 2. Murkgoblin pet: Blizzcon 2015. No longer available 3. Frost Dog pet: Season 4. No longer available 4. White Probe pet: SC2 Campaign Collection DE. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. Wickerman pet: D3 RoS Season 5 No longer availiable. 6. Blaze (Blazing Skull): Menagerist Goblin 7. Buddy (Fallen Hound): Menagerist Goblin 8. Bumble (Yeti): Menagerist Goblin 9. Charlotte (Spider): Menagerist Goblin 10. Cow King Pet: Menagerist Goblin 11. Friendly Gauntlet: Menagerist Goblin 12. Galthrak: Menagerist Goblin 13. Grunkk: Menagerist Goblin 14. Haunting Hannah (Ghost): Menagerist Goblin 15. Humbart Wessel (White Skull): Menagerist Goblin 16. Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature): Menagerist Goblin 17. Lamb (Human squire): Menagerist Goblin 18. Liv Moore: Ravi Lilliwhite (Weeping Hollow) 19. Malefasance: Menagerist Goblin 20. Ms. Madeline (Voodoo Doll): Menagerist Goblin 21. Overseer Lady Josephine (Teddy Bear): Menagerist Goblin 22. Queen of Succubus: Menagerist Goblin 23. The Mimic (Chest): Menagerist Goblin 24. The Stomach: Menagerist Goblin 25. Unihorn (Unicorn): Menagerist Goblin 26. Red/Black Unihorn: Season 7 Chapter 4 reward. No longer available. 27. Classic Diablo: 2016 Blizzcon ticket digital reward No longer available. 28. Baby Butcher Pet: January Anniversary Event. Start the D1 nostalgia event at char level one and complete it in one session without dying. You do not need to be level 1 by the end of the rift. 29. Baby Cow Pet (Royal Calf): January Anniversary Event. Get the rotting mushroom from the D1 nostalgia rift then complete a series of tasks. 1. Throw the rotting mushroom in Adria's cauldron in her hut (top floor not down below). Take the item you get. 2. Click 4 the bodies in Tristram in the correct order to get Wirt's Leg pattern. Text will give you clues. 3. Take the Wirt's Leg pattern to the Blacksmith and then craft it and salvage it to get Map of the Stars. 4. Go back to Adria's hut and click the dead cows outside in order 2,1,3 to open a portal to the Abandoned Farmstead. Go through then go to the farm and click Wirt's Stash chest to get the cow pet trinket. Right click the trinket to learn the pet. You may need to make a new game in order to access the proper phase for Adria's hut or to reset the dead cows if you already clicked them. 30. Rocky (stone golem type pet) - Season 9 Chapter 4. No longer available. 31. Half Formed Golem Pet: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. 32. Diablo III Tal'darim (Red Probe) Pet, SC2 War Chest Exclusive https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-war-chest 33. Blue Dragon Pet: Season 11 Chapter 4 Reward. No longer available. 34. Necromancer Murlock: Blizzcon 2017. No longer available. 35. Blaine stuffed bear pet - Season 13 Chapter 4 Reward. PENNANTS 1. Warlords Pennant: WoW Warlords of Draenor DE/CE: Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 2. Diablo 3 RoS Season 3: Pennant for completing Chapter 4 of Seasons Journey. No longer available. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. 3. Blizzcon 2015: Blizzcon Pennant. No longer available. 4. HotS Pennant: HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 5. Set Dungeon Class Achievements. There is a pennant reward for completing all the Class Set dungeons. Achievement [Class Name] Ascendancy. Gives one pennant for the basic completion and one for Mastery. 6. Season 6 - completion of Seasons Journey Chapter 4 awards a pennant. 7. Fallen Pennant (Harvest) – Patch 2.4.2. Graw the Herald Act 2 Stinging Winds 8. Loremaster Pennant - Season 10 Seasons Journey Chapter 4 reward. 9. Necromancer Pennant: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. TRANSMOGS 1. D3 ROS DE/CE Armor and Weapon Transmogs 2. D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6. 3. SC2 LotV DE Protoss Helm and Shoulder Transmog Still available. See below for link. 4. Blizzcon 2014: WoD themed Weapon Transmogs. No longer available. 5. D3 Patch 2.4 Lachdanon’s Stormshield Transmog. Secret area in Leoric’s Manor. 6. WoW Legion DE or CE: Demon Hunter Helm Transmog INFO BELOW FOR PATCH 2.4.1 FROM Dieidiotscum’s Spreadsheet 7. Axe 2-H: Kanai's Scorn - Immortal Throne Mysterious Chest (March Only) 8. Flail 1-H: Templar's Chain- Cathedral Level 2 Mysterious Chest 9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available 10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – Act 3 Barracks Lvl 2 Mysterious Barrel 11. Sword: God Butcher - Zakarum Cathedral Mysterious Chest (Act 5 Town) 12. Sword: Ghoul King's Blade (1) - Gardens of Hope Level 2 Mysterious Chest 13. 2H Mace: King Maker - Regreb the Slayer (Act 2 Stinging Winds) 14. 2-H Axe: Sungjae's Fury - Drowned Temple Mysterious Chest 15. Crossbow 2-H: Crossbow of Corvus - Blood Marsh Mysterious Chest 16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – Act 3 Arreat Crater Level 1 Mysterious Chest 17. Fist Weapon: Panther's Claw - Eternal Woods Mysterious Chest 18. Flail 1-H: The Que'Hegan's Will -Nevaz (Act 1: Halls of Agony lvl 3) 19. Helm: Star Helm - Orlash (Rift Guardian) 20. Sword: Amberwing - Erethon (Rift Guardian) 21. Staff: Reaper's Kiss - Infernal Maiden (Rift Guardian) 22. Polearm: Man Prodder - Lord of Bells (Rift Guardian), Versalius (Rift Guardian) 23. Shoulders: Star Pauldrons - Uber Diablo (Realm of Fright) 24. Sword: Quinquennial Sword - Jay Wilson (Development Hell) 25. Sword: Second Quinquennial Sword - Josh Mosquiera (Development Hell) 26. Flail: Flail of Carnage - The Butcher (Boss) 27. Helm: Helm of Cranial Crustacean - The Succulent (Tidal Cave - Greyhollow Island) 28. Fist Weapon: Hand of Despair - Rakanoth (Boss) 29. Portrait: Rainbow Portrait -Sir William (Whimseyshire) Requires Staff of Herding 30. Butcher's Cleaver - Blue item from the Butcher Boss on level 2 of the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 31. Red Soulstone Helm Effect - Equip the Legendary Gem that drops from Diablo in the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 32. Wirt's Leg - Crafted item. Recipe is from the January Diablo Anniversary Event. See the Royal Calf pet instructions for how to get it. SEASONS 1. Season 1, 2, and 3 Conqueror’s armor transmog rewards for reaching lvl 70 on a Seasonal Character. S1 armor reward was now available again in S4, S2 available again in S5. The other armor pieces will also be available again in future seasons. Requires RoS. 2. D3 Season 3 Achievement rewards a Portrait and Pennant. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. Season 3 ended 23 August 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future seasons. 3. D3 Season 4 Seasons Journey - Frost dog pet and portrait frames for finishing Chapter 4. S4 started Friday 28 August 2015 and ended 30 Dec 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. 4. Season 5 Seasons Journey – Wickerman pet, Portraits, Conqueror's Transmog Armor (repeat of S2), Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, 7th Stash Tab. 5. Season 6 Seasons Journey – Pennant, Portrait, Conqueror’s Transmog Armor Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 6. Season 7 Seasons Journey - Red Unihorn pet, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 7. Season 8 Seasons Journey - Andariel Wings, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 8. Season 9 Seasons Journey - Rock element themed Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Pet (Rocky). 9. Season 10 Seasons Journey - Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Loremaster Pennant. 10. Season 11 Seasons Journey - Blue Dragon Pet, Loot Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 11. Season 12 Seasons Journey - Fiacla-Géar wings, High Heavens Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 12. Season 13 Seasons Journey - Blaine stuffed bear pet, Imperius theme Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. FREE CROSS GAME PROMOTIONS 1. HotS > D3: Level a HotS hero (since HOTS 2.0) to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 2. D3 > HotS; Reach lvl 70 in a Season and get a free Malthael’s Phantom mount in HotS 3. HotS > WoW: Level a HotS account to 20 to get the Graves pet in WoW. 4. WoW > HotS: Level a char in WoW to 100 to get a free Ironside Dire Wolf mount in HotS 5. HS > WoW: Win 3 matches against another player (not a friend) and earn a free mount in WoW. Free to Play. 6. HotS > HS: Level a HotS account to 12 and get the HotS cardback in HS. Free to Play. 7. WoW > HS: Level a WoW char to 20 and get free Liadrin hero in HS. Free to Play CROSS GAME DE/CE EDITIONS (only covers D3 cosmetics. See links for other game rewards) 1. Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition: Angelic Wings. See Wings Section above for availability. 2. Diablo 3 RoS CE/DE: Undead dog pet and Transmog items. Still available https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 3. SC2 Campaign Collection: Drone pet and Protoss Transmog https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection Used to be in LotV DE pack. 4. SC2 Campaign Collection DE: Blade Wings and Banner Sigil. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. WoW Mists of Pandaria CE or DE: Banner graphics and a Feat of Strength. No longer available unless you can find a box copy of the CE. 6. WoW Warlord Draenor CE or DE: Warlords Pennant. Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 7. WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition: Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings) and Demon Hunter Helm transmog. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion 8. Overwatch Origins Edition for PC: Mercy Wings. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins (Game of the Year Edition also awards wings) BLIZZCON REWARDS 1. -Blizzcon 2013 - Mark of Death Banner 2. -Blizzcon 2014 - Warlords of Draenor Weapon Transmogrifications 3. -Blizzcon 2015 - Murkgoblin Pet, Pennant, and Portrait frame 4. -Blizzcon 2016 - Classic Diablo Pet 5. -Blizzcon 2017 - Murkomancer Pet EDIT - Corrected Wings section to note WoD is now included in the base WoW game. EDIT 2 - Added Mace of Crows location 1 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4qrp06/white_locks_mace_of_crows_video/ EDIT 3 - Added Steffon's Heavy Lance Location 2 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YWERHameg&feature=youtu.be EDIT 4 - Fallen Pennant Location added 3 July 2016 EDIT 5 - patch 2.4.2 updates with new pet 8/8/2016 EDIT 6 - Belated update for Season 7 rewards 8/23/2016 EDIT 7 - Updated for Blizzcon and Season 8 rewards 10/12/2016 EDIT 8 - Updated for January Anniversary event coming in the next patch 11/18/16 EDIT 9 - Updated for Season 9, MoP CE added. 1/16/17 EDIT 10- Updated for Season 10. 4/2/17 EDIT 11 - Added Ghost Kerrigan wings and Crypt Guardian Wings 6/5/17 EDIT 12 - added Necro Achievement wings, man prodder new RG drop 6/28/17 Edit 13 - many updates! 1/20/18 EDIT 14 - Season 13 additions added 2/15/18MissCheetah308 Apr 16
Aug 24, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the items forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III items with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074337568#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Aug 24, 2011
8h Items not dropping I have spend many hours searching for girdle of giant and bul kathos warrior blood and they dont deel to come from anywhere kadala item upgrade gr normal rifts nothing. Anyone help me out hereTamer19883 8h
20h Primal Ancient Cube Spell I'd love to see a cube spell that extracts the power of like 5 primal ancient pieces of gear into 1 stone reagent that when used will covert the single item its used on into a Primal Ancient version of that item. I know the aim of the game if farming rng drops of gear, and in a sense this doesn't eliminate this process at all, but rather gives you an alternative for all the wasted primal ancient either trashed or stored collecting dust. If you want to make it extra painful, include the cost of like 100+ reagents on top of it or something. Just a suggestion, which might take the constant rng complaints out of the picture to a certain degreeDraefus880 20h
1d Caldesann's Despair Recipe is garbage Dear Blizzard, make your recipe for this much more clear then what it says. It states and I quote ... Nowhere in the recipe does it say the topaz will result in intelligence or the ruby will result in strength. I on my demon hunter have no need for topaz on anything whatsoever so when I am asked to put in 3 Flawless Royal of any gem that is going to be destroyed I figured why not use the gem type that I will never use. So OK you could say "Why wouldn't a topaz give you int?" but the answer to that question is that you can not roll int on a bow from Myriam no matter what class you try to roll it with.berzer7 1d
1d @Blizzard SHI MIZU'S HAORI BUILD ALMOST WORKS https://www.d3planner.com/187507756 must unequip then requip deaths bargain first then the rest of your gear to set your life total at 25% or less hp. So i've been theory crafting and having some fun with off builds that could be used for bounties or key farming. I've linked the theory build above. It's so close to working but 2 things seem to prevent it from doing so. #1. picking up health globes by accident. I tried Razor strop first hoping it would be a instead of healing you get this burst of dmg. didn't work. I then tried insatiable belt hoping for the same results, this didn't work either. so health globes stopped this idea from working. #2 I'm not sure exactly what does this but it would appear that either getting a massacre or possibly deaths bargain or soulsmasher gets buggy and you just heal to full life at random points. I only notice it after killing a group of dudes rather quickly. which is what leaves me to think maybe massacre's has some sort of healing mechanic attached to it. Anyways it's fun while it works and man it's fast. I was hoping someone could answer #2 for me because i keep changing skills/gems/runes/items trying to figure out what it could be lolxASGxSlayerx1 1d
3d Wizardspike Does this still drop? Would it be easier to try for it in the cube? I know it says usable for all classes depending on stats, but wouldn't it be easier for a wizard to try in cube or Kadala?Raine1 3d
3d Murlocket and The Clipper Are these items still in the game? In regards to The Clipper and Nine Toads, I know he's in the Desolate Sands, but the area where he is is it mainly in the north, east south west , middle or is it just random? Just getting a little tired of having to roam the entire map every time I go to the DS.Raine1 3d
4d Auto pickup buttom for items? So hey i came back to diablo after a long while without playing (since season 6) and the one thing i remember about it that annoys me is the amount of unnecessary clicking you have to do, like, for instance, pickup items and crafting materials. Now don't get me wrong i'm from a time when DB's, gems, and such were not streamlined and you had to pick them up one by one and it was hell and i really appreciate it the changes blizzard did. But now today i've been farming keys in a public game and i noticed that i often getting behing the pack because i tend to missclick a lot to pickup the DB and eventual legendaries that elites in neph rifts drop, particularly the itens, and i do see a point in not letting us autopick EVERY item since it would fill our inv too quickly and it would be an actual problem instead of a solution (I, for instance, don't even bother picking yellows and blues anymore, only whites and legs) but i feel like i never would leave a leg on the floor, at the very least it's a soul and i think that allowing autocollect ratius in crafting materials and (maybe, i know it would be weird to never see that orange beacon if you kill a monster up close) legendary items would be a nice addition, my carpal tunnel would thank you too.Pikedastr2 4d
4d Legendary Gem upgrades: possible bias in RNG? Before writing anything further, I must say that I know my math and that I am fully aware that Random Number Generators can behave in a way that may seem weird to us (users/observers). I tried to upgrade a gem after completing each one of 6 Greater Rifts (so 6x3 attempts). Each time I had completed a GR two levels higher than the gem's rank. Therefore the chance I had to see a gem upgrade was 60% for every attempt. Over a session of three attempts at 60% probability of success each, the chance to get at least 2 upgrades in that session is approximately 65% (binomial probability of 3 trials, 2 successes, with 0.6 prob). Over six upgrading sessions with the above parameters, I got five times 1 upgrade and one time 0 upgrades. Not once did I get 2 upgrades. Now, what was the probability of that happening: approximately 0.2% (binomial probability of 6 trials, 0 successes of 2 or more upgrades, with 0.65 prob). I fully understand that the sample (number of sessions) is quite small, however 0.2% chance of the actual observed outcomes is very, very low. To give an analogy, it's like anyone guessing correctly two hidden numbers 1-20, with just two guesses. Now, I am not saying this was done in purpose, I might just have been very unlucky, for all I know. But perhaps blizz would like to check whether the probabilities advertised by the tooltip are indeed correct and in line with what is hard coded? Anyone else noticed longer runs of upgrade sessions with similar outcomes?KOSMO37 4d
4d Vengeful eye, writhing spine and devil's fang Hi community, i'm having trouble figuring out how i can get the demonic body parts vengeful eye, writhing spine and devil's fang. Until now i have read several threads and i know that those parts should drop in the realms turmoil, discord and chaos, respectively. IF the other demonic parts leorics regret, vial of putridness and idol of terror don't drop instead. But it seems that always the latter ones do drop. No vengeful eye, no writhing spine and no devil's fang at all until now after say about ten runs. I started suspecting that there may be a problem with those demonic parts to drop in reaper of souls. I read about players who managed to get the parts in plain Diablo 3 without reaper of souls but i didn't read about anybody who got those in RoS. Do the other demonic parts just drop clearly more often or do i miss something else? Right now, this feels kind of buggy because i have no idea why they wouldn't drop. Is there anybody who actually got a vengeful eye, devil's fang or a writhing spine AND is playing RoS, who could confirm? You would be earning my deepest gratitude which has a chance to result in a kind of vitality bonus for you...Brockerdidoo22 4d
4d salvage tips for old items hi so I have decided to give the game a new chance on story mode. but my inventory is full so I was doing salvation of poor gear. but looking at the salvage guide on icy-veins a lot of my items were not showig as maybe they were from season 9 10 or 11. so here<s the list of items I havent salvage because I dont know if they are worth it or in which build to put them if you find any of them worth keeping or worth salvage please just comment so I could have a better idea Items Countless Julias cameo Blackthorne Duncraig cross Deathwatch mantle The wailing host Corrupted Ashbringer Zunnimassa Pox The ancient bonesaber of Zumakalis Tikiladian Visage Bottomless potion of Kulle-Aid( lol the word-game with kool-aid, when do you need to use these potion) Zunnimassa Marrow and Zunnimassa Cloth Heart of Iron Haunting Girdle Gladiator gauntless Vigilance gazing demise Homunculess Stalgard decimator Broken promise Maloth focus Chaing mail Willem reach Squirt necklace Ourboros The short mans finger The tall mans finger Arcstone Cord of Sherma Saffron wrap the gidbinn ring of zodiac occulus ring Rakkofs Glass of life Stone of Jordan Thundergod vigor Soulsmasher Sebor<s nightmare Jawbreaker Rondal<s locket Shard of hate Strongharm bracers ( I have ike 20 of them are they still good^) Shard of hate Kyo Shiro s blade Fulminator the occulus(i have Aethers walker) Boots of disregard Firewalker Skycutter KreideFlame Halcyon Ascent ( deadmaus) Dovu Energy trap The tormentor Myken<s balls of the hate ok so thank you in advanceLidrach9 4d
4d Control impairing effects Does anyone know if the Reduces Control Impairing Effects attribute negates effects which are not combat related such as interactions with the crucible or cursed events etc.....?Archimedes3 4d
4d Bakuli Jungle Wraps I have put over 10,000 blood shards and 800 db into getting a Bakuli Jungle Wraps and came up with nothing. Thats not to mention that im paragon 700 and have not gotten it from drops. Im convinced this item doesnt exist.ImWoodbine1 4d
5d Gem Crafting Ugrade Request. The are current cap seems to be a bit under powered for the current GR upper tiers. Raising the CAP on gems would be nice. Also it world be cool if they could be blended.Slowbrain00 5d
5d Deleted Message with Season Reward Hi All, So a while ago I was grinding my way through the season 13 and I beat chapter 2 of the season and got the message with the item reward for my character now this was the first time I'm doing seasons and I didn't realize I had to click on the item claim to acquire the season item. As an idiot I deleted the message without claiming the reward. Is there any possible way to get it back? Blizzard if you're also reviewing this message please provide feedback also if I'm in the wrong area to post this topic. Thank you for your timeDarkclaw1 5d
6d Act 1 Horadric Cache This will be the 3rd time I've made a post regarding the same thing. Now I have no idea what happened to the other 2 posts, but I can't find them. Now on to the problem, I have no idea how many bounties I've run in Act 1, and I have yet to receive ANY kind of legendary item from the cache. Have things changed drastically from S11? I did not play Diablo during act 12 at all. Now I don't expect a legendary every single time, but jeez, and I know it's gotten harder to get an RORG from act 1.Raine8 6d
6d LoN Mode Could we get a mode that disables all sets (they Can drop but dont work) and LoN as passive ability? Would be fun to see all the builds poppig out of all corners. In this Mode t13 doesnt have to be doable btw. So dont needto adjust t13... Maybe we will have a t8 leaderboard lol.Ovian5 6d
Apr 18 vyr's 6 piece and Manald rework ? this season i made manald + vyr build as i got many vyr items early and decided that i will play with this build in the current season(13). But as it turns out this is no where near as powerful as Tal Rasha/Fire bird meteor build that everyone is playing. Hence i was thinking long and hard what could be done to bring this build in line with tal rasha / fire bird set builds. so this is what i though which might just work. currently the ring gives upto14000% damage when we hit an enemy which is paralysed , chance to paralyse is 15 % after spending a lot of time calculating the damage i came up with this rework suggested manald - wave of destruction(chantodo set bonus ) is affected by player attack speed . this item can also become a part of chantodo set . also vyr's 6 piece bonus should be - - (6) Set: * You gain 1 Archon stack when you hit with an Archon ability and Archon stacks also reduce damage taken by 0.15% and have their damage bonus increased to 50%. *all damage is increased by 4000% while archon is active.ArchAngel4 Apr 18
Apr 17 Bane of the stricken I'm just looking for clarification on what this gem does. Lvl 90 gem: "Each attack you make against an enemy increases the damage it takes from your attacks by 1.7%" So if I hit something ten times, that tenth hit will deliver an additional 17%. This seems like a minuscule amount. Is there something I'm missing here? After lvl 25: "Gain 25% increased damage against bosses and Rift Guardians." That's not bad, but bosses means the likes of Belial, Skeleton King, right? That doesn't include elites?enchant15 Apr 17
Apr 17 Primal ancient eligibility ? Hello here, I'm considering going back to DIII after a long break, and I understand that there are now "primal ancients" that can be dropped for any character that has completed a GR70 solo. The point is, how do I know if I have completed a GR70 solo already ? I checked my achievements and there is nothing about max solo GR there, leaderboards seem to be unavailable, and my profile is unavailable too because I haven't played for too long... I know, I could just log in and complete a GR70, but still... Any suggestions ?cmoidudu18 Apr 17
Apr 16 Primal drop rate Is there something wrong with the drop rate for primals? Or am I just unlucky? Played side by side a friend since the start of season he has 7 Primals at last count- while two of us have 0. I am not sour about it. At least I know they are dropping. But how is it that the primals are not distributed around better? It does seem that those that get them get many and those that don't won't, Just an observation.TwoPairAces29 Apr 16
Apr 15 Gem's that need to be Buffed Bane of The Powerful As the title puts it I find Bane of The Powerfull quite lacking. I like the 20% Trash mob damage boost but it's anti elite secondary power is weak. 15% Damage to and resist elites is pretty sad as is of little help in higher GRs. At the least Blizzard needs to buff this bonus to 20%. If they wanted it to mean something later on it should be buffed to 25-30% damage bonus and resist. Another option is to allow the 20% damage bonus to stack against elites so the first elites you fight will take 15% more damage while the next one so long as the effect is going should be 35%. What do you guys think?ThatTypoGuy1 Apr 15
Apr 14 Legendary dagger Has anyone ever seen an item called the Horadric Hamburger? Yesterday I found it and laughed, thought I was hallucinating. The animation is funny as I gave it to Kormac. Looks like he is trying to force feed the minions of evil. Are there other such crazy weapons out there?Bloodbattler3 Apr 14
Apr 14 Ramaladni's Gift paragon 710 and still waiting for it just sayingMaverick20 Apr 14
Apr 14 cursor change I've recently come across a mod that changes the awful generic arrow to several gauntlet type of cursors, one of which is the D2 one. Will I get in trouble if I use this? It's literally just a cosmetic change.Yukkon0 Apr 14
Apr 14 Bounty mat signature Just noticed tonight there is a signature, looks like "Justin," that is on the dialog box that opens up after you complete an act bounties and you get the bag whose signature is it?!Pez1 Apr 14
Apr 14 Death's Breath and item farming I've had it with this game. Probably around 20 GR runs (levels 40-55) and over a hundred of paragon levels later, I'm still unable to finish my first two builds, the leapquake barbarian and the skeletal mage necromancer. Why? Because I keep getting the exact same drops, over and over - both legendary and set items. I think I've had enough Might of the Earth items dropped to complete another set of it. I filled an entire stash tab with legendary items I think I might need later for a build on any of the classes. But alright, honestly, this isn't even that much of an issue - I genuinely enjoy grinding, the action is fluid and hectic, an improvement from D2, and it's good for farming Forgotten Souls. What IS the issue is the tedious Death's Breath farming. I really don't understand why you can't convert some of the lesser materials to DB with a recipe, or why it doesn't drop at all in Greater Rifts, or why Horadric caches don't contain them. I need DB to convert set items and upgrade rares, right, but the needed amount of it is too high - and (this is what makes me feel my game's bugged or something) every time I convert a set item, it's either Might of the Earth or Wrath of the Wastes, a set which I need one more item to complete (but every time it is something from WotW, it's one of the items that I already have). After around 60h of playtime with my barb, I feel like I deserve to have the entire set. I've seen builds that people recommend for DB farming, but I can't really get any of the items needed because, as I'd said, I keep getting THE SAME ITEMS over and over. I beg you, Blizzard, please address this issue and allow us to acquire DB in another way.Yukkon7 Apr 14
Apr 13 LoN - Legacy of Nightmares when you were megabuffing class sets, you turtelly ferget about Lo-freaking-N >:O how dare ruining my experienceKadaverjunkY36 Apr 13
Apr 13 Broken Crown = useless.... I was thinking it would drop the EXACT gem I was wearing....nope. Come on Blizzard you put that helm and the new goblins in the same patch.....did you even think that one through?MASKOAA48 Apr 13
Apr 11 boon of the hoarder speed upgrade? I upgraded my boon of the hoarder to 25 and I'm not sure it's worth it. I get 2 seconds rather than 3 seconds of speed, is that right? Was that patched at some point or does the gem sometimes roll a 3 and sometimes a 2? Does upgrading it further ever increase that to 4 or 5 seconds or something?fallprince4 Apr 11
Apr 11 reilena's shadowhook question hi guys, need some help. new to necro (and to hardcore), and i don't know what to reroll on my reilena's shadowhook: 8%dmg 1096 int 1044 vit i have no gifts, so the question is, what to reroll for socket? my first tough was rerolling vit for socket, but i play hardcore (europe) with low paragon level. any suggestions? what do you think, is that huge amount of vit nessecarily?boldow1 Apr 11
Apr 11 BlackSmith/Game Update I see Diablo3 losing people daily not wanting to play because of the tedious nature of running rifts all day. Some people want a goal to work for, so i am giving you all at Blizzard some suggestions. The Blacksmith and Jewel-smith need something to work for while gathering materials. The Mats can be gathered from certain areas and also beating Campaigns, achievements, Bosses, Bounties, Certain lvl rift runs/guardians, ect. All to craft amazing gear. Gear worth a damn! Blizzard is losing money because people are playing other games that's options are more interesting. Your Brawling Arena can be put into a point system with treasures as rewards or to save for something. Make Diablo3 fun again. Get special weapons and items from brawling. Seasons is boring now and just obtaining rewards like a pet, skin, or dumb pole that looks like it's sticking out of your buttocks. Make the pets do something. Allow them to add crit%, attack speed%, cool-down%, ect. Paragon yea great and all but needs something extra. And not to get read of what's there but something more. Diablo3 needs an event center for weekly things other than challenge rift. Special Bonus's like material events, fighting events, switch it up with maybe a daily Expedition challenges that start over weekly and allows players to gain materials for those items. Achievements need to do something! Something could be added with points to advance current gear from running greater rifts to reset current gears enhancements, so you can try to re-roll another stat on it. Allow another type of trade market to make gold and gems and materials trade-able. Crappy idea to remove it all together in the first place, just needed revamped. You want people to get back interested in the game ask me I have a million ideas. I have played Diablo since the beginning, but frankly it's boring and not fun anymore. You don't need a Diablo4 to make it right, you should of just made it right in the first place so the expansions are something to look forward to.Legi0n2o122 Apr 11
Apr 10 [suggestion] How to make Primal Items useful again Hi, at the very beginning i would like to say sorry for my english because i am not a native speaker and i can imagine it's not perfect. Also i do not know is this the right place to post suggestions... Everyone of us know how rare primal items are (they are estimated to have 0.15% chance to drop), and most of the time primal items from the drop are useless. Its either because; they don't have any "legendary" property (which make them instant salvage material), or they are not the part of the build, or when they are the part of the build they have wrong properties. As the result the chance to get the useful primal item is far below 0.15%. I would say it's 1 in 5000 or even lower. In my humble opinion Useful primal is the rarity that almost never occurs. Because of that I would like propose a "soft fix" to this situation. A completely new (hard to get) item, a consumable, that allows the player to replace one property more ONLY on primal items. This new consumable item would work like this: Lets assume I have primal item with +1000 intelligence, +1000 vitality and +10.0 % CDR. The CDR bonus is a property that has already been replaced -- (it has that "reused" / "replaced" marker next to it in the item description). The new item I am proposing would "remove" that "replaced" marker from +10.% CDR property, which would allow me to replace another property at enchantress. Or the consumable would just transfer that "marker" from one property to another. Also, it's good idea to limit the number of uses of this new "consumable". Let's say we could use it only 3 times on the same primal item. This solution; Does not change the chance to drop a primal item, it only makes it more probable that the item you got will be useful, It will work for primal items, people already have is easy to implement from the developer point of view (i believe there's just a single "flag", in the game code, which marks the replaced property - the consumable item would just remove that flag), Will extend the time one need to gather all the items for the build - right now primal items are not something you can make a build out of, so when you get the "perfect" (for your build) ancient item, you are happy and you call it a day, however with this solution primal items will become a viable option, There are people (such as myself) willing to try to make entire build out of primal items - this solution will make this dream a little bit more probable. This is just an idea, I believe it's a good idea, but I am well aware that some of you may not like it. I invite everyone of you to share your opinion, but please let it be a constructive (not destructive) criticism.Raziel58 Apr 10
Apr 10 puzzle rings they should roll them back to spawning goblins as they are now they are useless except for the cubeGigabyte8 Apr 10
Apr 10 suggestion for liquid rainbow we should be able to cube it for whimsydale. any opinions?sackofknees1 Apr 10
Apr 10 Necro needs more Belts/Bracers Contrary to all other classes who have a plethora a belts and bracers, and one 1 legendary for most other slots; Necro has exactly two legendaries per slot. That's all nice and dandy until you realize that most of those slots are locked to the sets. Please, give necro other belts and bracers so we can use with our sets. Here are some examples. BELT - You take 10% less dmg for every skeletal mage you have, up to 50%. (This belt should compete with the curse belt for dmg mitigation) BELT - Bone Spirit launches 3 spirits and deals 300% increased dmg. When an enemy dies from Bone Spirit, the spirit will seek another target. (I got a similar idea from someone talking about PoE and the multiple-projectiles modifiers. I think this would be cool) BELT - Revived minions last forever. (Just let us have this... minion builds are super annoying due to all their micro-management) BRACERS - Consuming a corpse with Corpse Explosion, Corpse Lance, or Revive increases your minions by 100% stacking up 500%. (this bracers should compete with the Reaper Wraps; and would give the option of NOT running devour in a minion build) BRACERS - Hitting an enemy with a Primary Skill reduces dmg taken by 60% for 5-10 secs. (Similar to the Monk Bracers, but these should last a little longer than the Monk's because Necro doesn't use primary skills nearly as often). BRACERS - Your Golem deals 2000% more dmg and it applies a curse on every attack. (Make this skill viable, it's a Necro classic. Why did you have to make it so dam* sh*tty?)Wyrmheart0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Asheara Expansion Pack Blizzard won't read our ideas. Unless there are enough 'Likes'. Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. ASHEARA'S EXPANSION PACK 1) New Follower - Mehtan 2) Asheara's Vestment Set (upgrade) 3) Follower New Special Items 4) Introduction to Jewels 5) Follower-Only Items 6) New / Updated Legendary Items (Ideas for Sharing) Asheara Expansion Pack Asheara Expansion Pack are mainly about Followers. 1) "NEW FOLLOWER for the next Expansion Set" "Introducing Mehtan - the Necromancer" He can equip a 2-Handed Polearm weapon. (The only Follower that can equip a Bovine Bardiche - summon Cows). He can be a Summoner or a Magic (Poison & Bone & Curse) Caster. His main attack is Teeth. And a few of his skills are Summon Clay Golem, 2 Skeletal Mages, 2 Skeletons (close combat). (note : more details about Necromancer Follower coming up soon). You can now bring Follower to follow you around in a Multiplayer Game (you can bring only 1). (Equipping Asheara's Vestment Set can allow u to bring all 4 Followers with u to Multiplayer Game). The (main hired) Follower is 100% visible to other Players. And you have an option of adjusting the level of your Talkative Follower. Or you can just turn them 'Off' completely. (If you want to bring all 4 Followers with you into a Multiplayer Game, equip Asheara's Vestment Set. Only your Main-Hired Follower are visible to other Players. While those other 3 Followers appears 50% transparency to other Players). Your Followers can die in the battlefield. If your Follower die in the battlefield, you can resurrect them in Town by the Healer. It'll cost you a high amount of Golds. The price to resurrect the Followers is based on your Current Level plus your Paragon Level. You can now be able to share the followers' items between your Characters just like gold, stash, bloodshards, paragon points, etc. "Your Followers are NOW shared between all of your characters". Meaning if u create new character from scratch, u still can hire that Level 70 Followers to Follow u. Meaning if u switch to other character, u still have the same Followers with the same equipments. Meaning you can now start building a perfect Bodyguards .. and you can now level up your new character very much easier, by the help from the Followers. (Once this new Expansion Pack goes live, all items you have equipped on all Followers for all characters, will be send to your MailBox. You have to claim them within 30 days, before they expire). 2) "ASHEARA'S VESTMENT SET" (upgraded version) (2) Set All (4) Followers will follow you wherever you go. Even in Multiplayer Game. They will fight with you until you die, or until they die. (If they die, you need to go to back to Town to resurrect them). (4) Set Every Ancient Items you have equipped on your Followers (all 4 Followers), increases your damage dealt by 25%. And every Gems (also Legendary Gems) and every Jewels (also Legendary Jewels) that you have equipped on your 4 Followers, reduces your damage taken by 4%. (As long as your Follower stay alive and standing up, u gain these buff) The complete set of this Asheara's Vestment Set is no longer from Crafting. It is now also Loot Set. (Can only be found on the battlefield). The Helm and the Glove can be Craft from the BlackSmith. But the Shoe and Shoulder can only be found from the Loot from the battlefield.GoldenDay11 Apr 9
Apr 9 .....My new 15 Forgotten Souls https://imgur.com/jZR8HfA ......and it was a perfect roll...HELLBOUNDMAN12 Apr 9
Apr 9 Does Cataclysm trigger Strongarm? https://eu.diablo3.com/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/cataclysm If you equip your follower with this, does it trigger a knockback for purposes of Strongarm Bracers?ShamWow0 Apr 9
Apr 9 When is the star transmogs gonna be finished? I dot in and out of interest in this game so excuse me if I've missed something but was blizz ever planning on finishing that transmog set they started with the star helm and pauldrons? I'm getting the feeling its a job half abandoned at this point and i was really looking forward to completing the transmog set eventually.Fatyboomboom1 Apr 9
Apr 8 Iceblink?? Would you guys recommend it? It seems good for the 10% higher chance to crit, and the slow is alright.PooWho13 Apr 8
Apr 7 Find out possible enchants? So after selecting a property to replace the enchant, I can only select that property again in the future. That also means I can only see the possible enchants for that particular slot. I want to reroll some of my legendaries, but I want to know what possible enchants there are per slot (primary or secondary). I couldn't find anything online, it just says something like "+4 random magical properties" Any help appreciated, thanks!SwagPacks1 Apr 7
Apr 7 I Really Like the Stone of Jordan But it should come with a socket. In fact, all rings and amulets should come with a native socket and the normal 4 Primary properties.StoneCold7 Apr 7
Apr 6 Primals for easier identification It would be kool if after identifying an item that the item had a red border already for easier identification instead of needing to scroll over the item.leostud8 Apr 6
Apr 6 In game mail I received the mail today with the first pieces of my Seasonal set and claimed to inventory and to my surprise it is not in the inventory and there is no way to go back and check the mail. Perhaps someone can resend the items to me? We should have a mailbox in every city.Vistar2 Apr 6
Apr 4 Kadala I have 2 ideas for QoL enhancements with Kadala: She should always be placed next to the blacksmith thus making scrapping the garbage easier. There should be an option to turn the stuff directly into crafting material, thus speeding up the game. (Note: I borrowed this idea from a previous boss, who suggested shipping product directly from the factory to the repair centre, thereby saving the customer the trouble of returning it.)Scourge0 Apr 4
Apr 4 Question for the developers... Why are you nerfing the drops so much? -No primals in over 4 months of playing...Why? -No ancient drops in Greater rifts...Why? -Kadala 99% of the time never drops ancients or any useful gear or the same gear over and over again like Blackthorns...Why? -No useful drops at all to better any builds i try...Why? -Are you trying to kill the player base for this game? -Have i said anything wrong in game or in a forum that you have decided i shouldn't get any gear that's remotely useful in season or in normal play? Please fix the drops... This game has really become a chore and pointless to play without better drop rates. I am a long time D3 (2012) player and D2 (still a fan) also. Hope to get an answer to my questions. *no trolls plz*CAM27 Apr 4
Apr 3 Remove Interneral Cooldown's ICD limits builds more then ANY other in-game mechanic in the game. EG. Crusader + Rolands + Scourge would be boss.. but ICD so yeah still a sucky build no matter what... ICD = 3~ Seconds thats dumb and should be fixed or at the very least STATED on the item disc. EG. Hellfire ring... ICD = 45 second? delete the ring or fix it you had long enough to fix this one. People keep telling me blizzard wants to know why people use all the same builds? those builds don't use items with HUGE ICD thats why those builds work. honestly if you go through all the items in the game now and rate them based on used VS not used 80% of the none used ones or more have ICD - thats only a guess and i could be wrong i dunno , but i don't get paid to develop for blizzard. eather change the discs to lable the ICD or lower the proc rate of the items and REMOVE the ICD all together so your gamers don't waste hours of the time trying to make new builds only to find out a week later that you put hidden limitations on items that it dosnt show you. like how ORotZ - Ring -1 to random skill on cooldown when using a resorce spending attack... well thats nice .. lets see rathme... blood and bone... ring .. spawn 8 mages in 2 seconds ... .... ... wtf? o thats right us at blizzard forgot to tell you that we limited that idea... only the first attack of a mage YOU summon yourself will proc it.. so those spawned by blood and or bone dont count at all ... EG minions heal you for 10% of your life on hit when they damage an enemy... wrong they heal you for 10% of the pets life on hit not your life on hit. so a pet does 10% of your dmg and gets 10% of your life on hit ..... so you heal for 1% of your life on hit when they damage someone.... 1 is not the same as 10 blizzard....lordvoss19880 Apr 3
Apr 2 New crafting ideas Things that can improve the game at little to no effort from the game mods: 1. add a bonus to pets... they can't attack but maybe give them a bonus (depending on pet) like say +5 vitality or 5% attack speed etc. you can also upgrade pets via the treasure goblin drops ( like a piece of paper when used on pet, goes from level 1 to level 2) 2. Incorporate special orange stats into green equipment.... you know how you want to use that piece of green gear that got dropped, but don't want to lose the special orange stats on the orange gear you already have equipped (example pets have 200% attack bonus), well the solution would be to combine the green gear and the orange gear via the cube. simply put in the orange and green gear into the cube and the orange stat moves over to the green gear. you would lose the orange gear in the process.... you could also make the gear special "red" gear in that it becomes red with some minor added stats if you like....Chief002 Apr 2