Items and Crafting

Feb 10 List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos I have been asked to post my personal cosmetic tracking document so here you go. Please note that it is sorted into various categories so some items appear in more than one place. I am always open to corrections if you notice something that needs updating. >^.^< WINGS 1. Angelic wings (white) - Buy a copy of the D3V Collector's Edition (CE). You would have to search Amazon and Ebay for a box copy and pray it is not a scam with a used key. 2. Wings of Valor (gold) - were a bonus for pre-ordering any version of D3 Reaper of Souls (RoS) (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition (DE), or CE). The game key needed to be applied to the account by the 31 March 2014 deadline. No longer available. 3. Blade Wings (bone) – were part of the SC2 Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Expansion DE. They are now only available as part of the Deluxe SC2 bundle containing Wings of Liberty, HotS, and Legacy of the Void expansion. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection#deluxe 4. Mercy Wings (mechanical + blade feathers) – Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector’s Edition. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins 5. Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings)WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion Requires base WoW game (all expansions including WoD are included). 6. Green Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the basic Set Dungeon Achievements. (Not tied to Seasons) 7. Green Leather Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the Master Set Dungeon Achievements/Goals. (Not tied to Seasons) 8. Cosmic Wings (Princess Lillian in Whimsydale) requires rainbow goblin to open portal. 9. Falcon Wings (Mysterious Chest Act 4 Gardens of Hope Level 1) 10. Andariel Wings: Season 8 Season's Journey Reward. Season starts 21 October 2016. No longer available. 11. Ghost Kerrigain Wings: Play 15 Heroes of the Storm Games with friend in VS AI, QM, Ranked, and Unranked Draft as Heroes from the Diablo Universe. Event starts June 13, and lasts until June 26, 2017. No Longer Available. 12. Wings of the Crypt Guardian: Necromancer Character Pack. Requires RoS 13. Trag' oul Wings: Complete all the Necromancer Achievements. Requires RoS and Necro Pack. 14. Fiacla-Géar Wings: Season 12 Chapter 4 reward. 15. Other wings will become available in game in the future as rewards for completing various goals. No details available yet. PETS 1. Undead Dog pet: RoS CE (physical box) or DE. Still available. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls#deluxe 2. Murkgoblin pet: Blizzcon 2015. No longer available 3. Frost Dog pet: Season 4. No longer available 4. White Probe pet: SC2 Campaign Collection DE. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. Wickerman pet: D3 RoS Season 5 No longer availiable. 6. Blaze (Blazing Skull): Menagerist Goblin 7. Buddy (Fallen Hound): Menagerist Goblin 8. Bumble (Yeti): Menagerist Goblin 9. Charlotte (Spider): Menagerist Goblin 10. Cow King Pet: Menagerist Goblin 11. Friendly Gauntlet: Menagerist Goblin 12. Galthrak: Menagerist Goblin 13. Grunkk: Menagerist Goblin 14. Haunting Hannah (Ghost): Menagerist Goblin 15. Humbart Wessel (White Skull): Menagerist Goblin 16. Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature): Menagerist Goblin 17. Lamb (Human squire): Menagerist Goblin 18. Liv Moore: Ravi Lilliwhite (Weeping Hollow) 19. Malefasance: Menagerist Goblin 20. Ms. Madeline (Voodoo Doll): Menagerist Goblin 21. Overseer Lady Josephine (Teddy Bear): Menagerist Goblin 22. Queen of Succubus: Menagerist Goblin 23. The Mimic (Chest): Menagerist Goblin 24. The Stomach: Menagerist Goblin 25. Unihorn (Unicorn): Menagerist Goblin 26. Red/Black Unihorn: Season 7 Chapter 4 reward. No longer available. 27. Classic Diablo: 2016 Blizzcon ticket digital reward No longer available. 28. Baby Butcher Pet: January Anniversary Event. Start the D1 nostalgia event at char level one and complete it in one session without dying. You do not need to be level 1 by the end of the rift. 29. Baby Cow Pet (Royal Calf): January Anniversary Event. Get the rotting mushroom from the D1 nostalgia rift then complete a series of tasks. 1. Throw the rotting mushroom in Adria's cauldron in her hut (top floor not down below). Take the item you get. 2. Click 4 the bodies in Tristram in the correct order to get Wirt's Leg pattern. Text will give you clues. 3. Take the Wirt's Leg pattern to the Blacksmith and then craft it and salvage it to get Map of the Stars. 4. Go back to Adria's hut and click the dead cows outside in order 2,1,3 to open a portal to the Abandoned Farmstead. Go through then go to the farm and click Wirt's Stash chest to get the cow pet trinket. Right click the trinket to learn the pet. You may need to make a new game in order to access the proper phase for Adria's hut or to reset the dead cows if you already clicked them. 30. Rocky (stone golem type pet) - Season 9 Chapter 4. No longer available. 31. Half Formed Golem Pet: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. 32. Diablo III Tal'darim (Red Probe) Pet, SC2 War Chest Exclusive https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-war-chest 33. Blue Dragon Pet: Season 11 Chapter 4 Reward. No longer available. 34. Necromancer Murlock: Blizzcon 2017. No longer available. 35. Blaine stuffed bear pet - Season 13 Chapter 4 Reward. PENNANTS 1. Warlords Pennant: WoW Warlords of Draenor DE/CE: Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 2. Diablo 3 RoS Season 3: Pennant for completing Chapter 4 of Seasons Journey. No longer available. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. 3. Blizzcon 2015: Blizzcon Pennant. No longer available. 4. HotS Pennant: HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 5. Set Dungeon Class Achievements. There is a pennant reward for completing all the Class Set dungeons. Achievement [Class Name] Ascendancy. Gives one pennant for the basic completion and one for Mastery. 6. Season 6 - completion of Seasons Journey Chapter 4 awards a pennant. 7. Fallen Pennant (Harvest) – Patch 2.4.2. Graw the Herald Act 2 Stinging Winds 8. Loremaster Pennant - Season 10 Seasons Journey Chapter 4 reward. 9. Necromancer Pennant: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. TRANSMOGS 1. D3 ROS DE/CE Armor and Weapon Transmogs 2. D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6. 3. SC2 LotV DE Protoss Helm and Shoulder Transmog Still available. See below for link. 4. Blizzcon 2014: WoD themed Weapon Transmogs. No longer available. 5. D3 Patch 2.4 Lachdanon’s Stormshield Transmog. Secret area in Leoric’s Manor. 6. WoW Legion DE or CE: Demon Hunter Helm Transmog INFO BELOW FOR PATCH 2.4.1 FROM Dieidiotscum’s Spreadsheet 7. Axe 2-H: Kanai's Scorn - Immortal Throne Mysterious Chest (March Only) 8. Flail 1-H: Templar's Chain- Cathedral Level 2 Mysterious Chest 9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available 10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – Act 3 Barracks Lvl 2 Mysterious Barrel 11. Sword: God Butcher - Zakarum Cathedral Mysterious Chest (Act 5 Town) 12. Sword: Ghoul King's Blade (1) - Gardens of Hope Level 2 Mysterious Chest 13. 2H Mace: King Maker - Regreb the Slayer (Act 2 Stinging Winds) 14. 2-H Axe: Sungjae's Fury - Drowned Temple Mysterious Chest 15. Crossbow 2-H: Crossbow of Corvus - Blood Marsh Mysterious Chest 16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – Act 3 Arreat Crater Level 1 Mysterious Chest 17. Fist Weapon: Panther's Claw - Eternal Woods Mysterious Chest 18. Flail 1-H: The Que'Hegan's Will -Nevaz (Act 1: Halls of Agony lvl 3) 19. Helm: Star Helm - Orlash (Rift Guardian) 20. Sword: Amberwing - Erethon (Rift Guardian) 21. Staff: Reaper's Kiss - Infernal Maiden (Rift Guardian) 22. Polearm: Man Prodder - Lord of Bells (Rift Guardian), Versalius (Rift Guardian) 23. Shoulders: Star Pauldrons - Uber Diablo (Realm of Fright) 24. Sword: Quinquennial Sword - Jay Wilson (Development Hell) 25. Sword: Second Quinquennial Sword - Josh Mosquiera (Development Hell) 26. Flail: Flail of Carnage - The Butcher (Boss) 27. Helm: Helm of Cranial Crustacean - The Succulent (Tidal Cave - Greyhollow Island) 28. Fist Weapon: Hand of Despair - Rakanoth (Boss) 29. Portrait: Rainbow Portrait -Sir William (Whimseyshire) Requires Staff of Herding 30. Butcher's Cleaver - Blue item from the Butcher Boss on level 2 of the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 31. Red Soulstone Helm Effect - Equip the Legendary Gem that drops from Diablo in the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 32. Wirt's Leg - Crafted item. Recipe is from the January Diablo Anniversary Event. See the Royal Calf pet instructions for how to get it. SEASONS 1. Season 1, 2, and 3 Conqueror’s armor transmog rewards for reaching lvl 70 on a Seasonal Character. S1 armor reward was now available again in S4, S2 available again in S5. The other armor pieces will also be available again in future seasons. Requires RoS. 2. D3 Season 3 Achievement rewards a Portrait and Pennant. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. Season 3 ended 23 August 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future seasons. 3. D3 Season 4 Seasons Journey - Frost dog pet and portrait frames for finishing Chapter 4. S4 started Friday 28 August 2015 and ended 30 Dec 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. 4. Season 5 Seasons Journey – Wickerman pet, Portraits, Conqueror's Transmog Armor (repeat of S2), Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, 7th Stash Tab. 5. Season 6 Seasons Journey – Pennant, Portrait, Conqueror’s Transmog Armor Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 6. Season 7 Seasons Journey - Red Unihorn pet, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 7. Season 8 Seasons Journey - Andariel Wings, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 8. Season 9 Seasons Journey - Rock element themed Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Pet (Rocky). 9. Season 10 Seasons Journey - Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Loremaster Pennant. 10. Season 11 Seasons Journey - Blue Dragon Pet, Loot Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 11. Season 12 Seasons Journey - Fiacla-Géar wings, High Heavens Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 12. Season 13 Seasons Journey - Blaine stuffed bear pet, Imperius theme Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. FREE CROSS GAME PROMOTIONS 1. HotS > D3: Level a HotS hero (since HOTS 2.0) to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 2. D3 > HotS; Reach lvl 70 in a Season and get a free Malthael’s Phantom mount in HotS 3. HotS > WoW: Level a HotS account to 20 to get the Graves pet in WoW. 4. WoW > HotS: Level a char in WoW to 100 to get a free Ironside Dire Wolf mount in HotS 5. HS > WoW: Win 3 matches against another player (not a friend) and earn a free mount in WoW. Free to Play. 6. HotS > HS: Level a HotS account to 12 and get the HotS cardback in HS. Free to Play. 7. WoW > HS: Level a WoW char to 20 and get free Liadrin hero in HS. Free to Play CROSS GAME DE/CE EDITIONS (only covers D3 cosmetics. See links for other game rewards) 1. Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition: Angelic Wings. See Wings Section above for availability. 2. Diablo 3 RoS CE/DE: Undead dog pet and Transmog items. Still available https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 3. SC2 Campaign Collection: Drone pet and Protoss Transmog https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection Used to be in LotV DE pack. 4. SC2 Campaign Collection DE: Blade Wings and Banner Sigil. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. WoW Mists of Pandaria CE or DE: Banner graphics and a Feat of Strength. No longer available unless you can find a box copy of the CE. 6. WoW Warlord Draenor CE or DE: Warlords Pennant. Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 7. WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition: Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings) and Demon Hunter Helm transmog. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion 8. Overwatch Origins Edition for PC: Mercy Wings. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins (Game of the Year Edition also awards wings) BLIZZCON REWARDS 1. -Blizzcon 2013 - Mark of Death Banner 2. -Blizzcon 2014 - Warlords of Draenor Weapon Transmogrifications 3. -Blizzcon 2015 - Murkgoblin Pet, Pennant, and Portrait frame 4. -Blizzcon 2016 - Classic Diablo Pet 5. -Blizzcon 2017 - Murkomancer Pet EDIT - Corrected Wings section to note WoD is now included in the base WoW game. EDIT 2 - Added Mace of Crows location 1 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4qrp06/white_locks_mace_of_crows_video/ EDIT 3 - Added Steffon's Heavy Lance Location 2 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YWERHameg&feature=youtu.be EDIT 4 - Fallen Pennant Location added 3 July 2016 EDIT 5 - patch 2.4.2 updates with new pet 8/8/2016 EDIT 6 - Belated update for Season 7 rewards 8/23/2016 EDIT 7 - Updated for Blizzcon and Season 8 rewards 10/12/2016 EDIT 8 - Updated for January Anniversary event coming in the next patch 11/18/16 EDIT 9 - Updated for Season 9, MoP CE added. 1/16/17 EDIT 10- Updated for Season 10. 4/2/17 EDIT 11 - Added Ghost Kerrigan wings and Crypt Guardian Wings 6/5/17 EDIT 12 - added Necro Achievement wings, man prodder new RG drop 6/28/17 Edit 13 - many updates! 1/20/18 EDIT 14 - Season 13 additions added 2/15/18MissCheetah338 Feb 10
Aug 24, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the items forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III items with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074337568#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Aug 24, 2011
7h Efficient way of getting Goldwrap? Anyone got any tips on getting Goldwrap? I've been trying to brute it all day; gambling about 80 belts, cubing 15, and picking up roughly 10 legends from drops. One would think they'd be a flood.Eski3 7h
9h IZUAL not dropping plans for Herding Staff. Do I need level 5 blacksmithing before he will drop them? I haven't been able to confirm this, but I saw someone mention this once. That would explain why farming him 20 times so far has proven fruitless.SabbathViper344 9h
13h Item categorization constency I just !@#$ed up in the cube again. I extracted a Legendary Power from a shield. I wanted to put it in the Armor slot and afterwards *facepalms*, the shield goes in the Weapon slot. Why did I mess up something so simple? Ahhh, that's right. Because everywhere else (Kadala and the Artisan), the shield appears in the ARMOR SECTION! It is really that hard to be consistent? Minor details that f*** up the game quality. So many of these in D3.NoComplex1 13h
16h Legendary gem not working Did this gem ever got fix yet. The gem that allows shiren effects to last 10 minutes? When I use it it only last for 30 seconds to a minute of shire effects. Or it is a typo or it could be both? When I search for answer there were mix reviews. I thought the devs were going to look into it? Or do I need some certain build to use it?Wise1 16h
18h thank you blizzard Thank You Blizzard for not keeping up with what you said. Passing a level 70 rift for the first time guarentees a primal drop. Something your character can possibly use. I never once in a million years thought i would get screwed by getting a templar relic. Having something you could possibly use. Maybe you could show me hoe the hell to equip that on my character.Mustardfaith1 18h
2d Rerolling Band of Untold Secrets Tried reroll this ring? No longer drops -kept mine because Crit% Crit Dmg At Spd %life Skt. May come out wrong, because no longer drops?Anyone tried/could I get a Bliz Blue post?Gorgoroth4 2d
2d Legacy of Nightmares increase is brilliant The Legacy Of Nightmares (LoN) % increase is the best thing you guys have ever done. Dont get rid of it! It gives everyone a fighting chance, and allows people bored of sets to try new stuff. You guys should make that a permanent addition to the game It really does create a new way to play. Allows people to actually USE all of the other pieces of gear you threw in the game even at moderately high levels, instead of it all just being sold for souls. People wont rely on sets so damn much if you keep this increase! Now all we need is for you guys to bring primal soul worth from 15 to 50.Decapre2 2d
3d Kanais cube upgrade Can I get all legendary items for just upgrading rare items in the kanais cube. i mean can i put in a rare ring and have the possibility to get all legendary rings in the game. if not where can i see what i can get pls help and thx for readingJustDropIt9 3d
3d Cubing a Primal from Ancients How many of us have spent hours and hours farming to try and get one useable PRIMAL item? I purpose a new cube recipe. 5 of the same ancient + 1 level 50 legendary gem gives you 1 Primal of the same item. This will still give random stats so it is not always be a useable upgrade but it would be a shot at a specific PRIMAL item. And it would take a lot of work to get there. Who thinks this is a good Idea?Halo2 3d
3d Buff Suwong Diviner for WD Acid Cloud has been my favourite WD spell since D3 vanilla but it just doesn't fit into any kind of build unless your levelling to 70. Helltooth 6pc gives it some love, but without a %dmg modifier on Suwong Diviner there is not hope for this spell, which is a damn shame because it fits the class identity and has a great animation on cast. If adding a dmg mod to this wep would make the Helltooth set overpowered, then drop acid cloud from Helltooth so we can atleast have a Acid Cloud LoN build. A lot of the current WD build's don't play around an AOE nuke spell so this would open up some build diversity for the class. Pls and Ty.NemesisXlll0 3d
3d Salvage Options Idea Thoughts on replacing the current blacksmith salvage options with an "auto-salvage" dropdown menu, where you choose from: Normal - Normals only Magic - Normals and Magic Rare - Normals, Magic, and Rare Legendary - Normals, Magic, Rare, non-ancient legendary Then a single "Salvage All" button to the right of it that salvages based on your selection. Selection is saved account-wide, similar to stash. The dropdown menu and single auto-salvage button replace the current three normal/magic/rare Salvage All buttons.Vengeance4 3d
3d Legendary Gems just for Weapons Weapon Legendary Gems The weapon has pretty much stayed consistent with using the Green Emerald Gem for increased crit damage for a while, adding legendary gems for just weapons may allow new ways to proc damage, different kinds of damage or just different play styles in general. In place of Critical Hit Damage (Most common Weapon Gem Emerald): Elemental Gems- Basic Break down, Can improve with like other legendary gems Hell's Fury Stone - Increase Fire damage , ---------Burns enemies, LVL 25 would unlock Firestorm which increases fire damage for each burning enemy, Chance on death to explode fire damage and burn Glacier Stone - Increase Cold Damage -------- Freezes Enemies, LVL 25 would unlock Blizzard which increases cold damage for each frozen enemy, chance on death to spread cold damage and freeze Heavenly Stone - Increase Holy Damage --------- Confuses enemies (weakens for x seconds), LVL 25 would unlock Holy Reckoning which would increase holy damage to those confused, chance on death to create a heavens fury to be cast upon them. Spirit Stone - Increase Arcane Damage ---------- Charms Enemies, LVL 25 would unlock Subjugate which increases arcane damage against charmed enemies and damage of charmed enemies against non charmed enemies, chance on death to spread being charmed Thunder God Stone - Increase Lightning Damage ---------- Electrocutes Enemies, LVL would unlock Sky God's Fury which increases electrical damage to those under static charge which lasts x seconds after electrocute attack, Chance on death to cause lightning bolts to rain down. Wretched Stone - Increase Poison Damage ---------- Poisons Enemies, LVL 25 would unlock Stinch of Depths which increases poison damage to poisoned enemies, chance on death to unleash poison novas Anvil of Might Stone - Increase Physical Damage --------- Bleeds Enemies, LVL 25 would unlock Avalanche which increases physical damage for each bleeding enemy hit, chance on death to cause meteor strike Weapon Elemental Damage (Just For Looks?) Of course the question of weapon elemental damage has come up a lot as it seems the attribute/ affix of weapon damage has just visual effects and doesn't come into account with actual elemental damage. To me it seems weird when A weapons states 1400 cold damage yet does nothing with cold elemental proc at all. I may be wrong. This may be an awesome combination to make weapon elemental damage something to work with as having elemental Legendary stones could change the dynamics of weapons themselves.Intelligent8 3d
4d All season 16 items gone Every piece of gear that was in my stash is gone. That supposed to happen?iitzZMagiic1 4d
4d what can i get kanais cube upgrade so if i upgrade a 1 handed sword from rare. what can i get. is there a site to check or something?JustDropIt1 4d
4d Ramaladni's Gift | QoL | Off-Hand Seriously, after a few weeks into the Season these just sit in my stash increasing. Let us put them on off-hand items (shields, phylactery, mojos, sources, quivers). I'd ask for rings/necks too, but that might be too logical on top of ridiculous given the mandatory rolls of some items.Sidonis0 4d
4d Bad luck or? I am currently playing a Jade Witch Doctor. I have been trying to get a Thunderfury or an Odyn's Son for my follower for literally weeks and neither has dropped. I've spent all bloods on 1 handed weps, crafted and upgraded level 70 1H maces and Swords to no avail. What gives?Roblinz2 4d
6d Does 0-dog still not work Is 0-dog still broken? Ever since they made it worthless I stopped playing, did they make it viable again?Jujugotoday3 6d
6d Gambling Strategies with Kadala Hey was also just wondering is there a "better and more effective" way to gamble with Kadala? I've spent a little over 15k shards looking for a cindercoat on my wizard (the one in my profile my crusader got from another player who didn't need it) and haven't had any luck yet. I wanted to know how people are gambling with their shards. Do you guys typically spend your shards on one particular slot (i.e. chest piece, gloves etc) or have you had more success when using the shards on various slot items? I'm having no luck getting any Akkhan pieces for my crusader either and wanted to see how people have obtained set items from her. Any feedback is appreciated.Saunt144 6d
6d Enhance the variaty of LoN by elements Can just make some legendary item have the specific element roll like frostburn and make them higher with 80% additional element damage. This will gives players more choice to make their build for their favorite element build and revive the build of some pre-set build.Lawson1 6d
May 11 DH Set questions I've completed Nat's, M6, and have enough of UE for the 6 bonus, but I just can't understand all of the sets. Currently hardstuck at GR64. I've got full Nat's, M6 and 5 pieces of UE as well as enough pieces to form all of SM. This is also the first season where I'm actually playing the game and not stopping at GR20. - My biggest question right now: How does M6 passive work? I can tell there's a difference in damage per sentry dropped, but it seems as if I'm not getting the full 12k% per sentry. - With UE: how do I get more discipline? I've got the +20 from Innervate, but all of my gear shows no availability to enchant for more. - SM: is the set actually worth using? I would believe 75k% is enough to one shot, but I feel like for big crowds I would run out of hatred before I can kill half of them. - And N6/M4: I've been trying it out with MS lately, and i can pull off more dps than M6, but I die really quickly, even with shield sentries and +60% resist from RoV. I have DML and Rucksack in cube, but would two additional sentries be better than MS double hit plus 200% bonus? Also, I feel a lot slower too, having to worry about placement and pathing, i'm not able to sprint through rifts as easily. Also wallers keep screwing me over, no matter how i try to place, they always block off my sentries.kushkiller691 May 11
May 10 What to reroll on primal natalyas slayer Hey just looking for opinions, I want to reroll the RoV damage but I'm torn on what property to go for, got this item today and this is my first/only level 70 toon. Cooldown seems obvious to me but I'm not having issues with spell CD's/most of the spells I cast don't seem to be affected by CDR much, so I was thinking attack speed maybe? Thanks for any suggestionsSamuel1 May 10
May 10 Corrupted Ashbringer Please, please bring this into light, Its so sad to see this under the limelight, as mog or as practical use, The effect is spotty "Chance on kill to raise a skeleton to fight for you. Upon accumulating 5 skeletons, they each explode for 1000% damage as Holy and the sword transforms into Ashbringer for a short time. Attacking with Ashbringer burns your enemy for 5000–6000% damage as Holy" It's very sad to see such a cool item not have much use or placement in the game at all, even on the cosmetic level. It would be really cool to see this item come to us, cosmetically or even a cubed power, even a counter Ashbringer that turns corrupted. I'd like to know peoples thoughts on this item as well, possible tweaking. Like maybe the effect lasts until death or something.. All the love and support -cleverUncleverbot0 May 10
May 10 Staff of Herding plans not dropping Has anyone else been having issues getting the plans for the staff of herding? I've killed Izual 3 times now in the season and they haven't dropped yet... I was under the impression they dropped the first time you killed him...Go1di1ox9 May 10
May 9 (Newbie) What to do with leftover Items Hello Community, I've started playing D3 on my switch and recently got level 70. I am doing Rifts and Bounties in order to get legendaries and set pieces. I get so many items which I do not need and, currently, I am salvaging every unused piece into crafting materials. Is it worth it? Or should I keep all legendaries for other purposes? I am still looking for a guide which explaines Kanais Cube, as I am not understanding which legendaries are worth to "extract". Do you know one? Furthermore, soon I will fly for a long distance without internet access and I am planning to level my first season character during the flight. Is it possible to run the game at home with internet connection and then put the switch on standby until I am in the air and play the game in season mode without internet access? This game is very confusing for diablo-unexperienced casual players! :( Thank you in advance and have a nice day!Mutterkuchen2 May 9
May 8 Reforged Stone Gauntlets rolled Str for a WD I heard that Stone Gauntlets would be a good gloves for the WD this season so I set out to test if that was true. Using Blood Shards I was able to gamble for a couple of Stone Gauntlets. When I took them back to my Witch Doctor to reforge something odd happened. Even though the Game Guide shows that these gloves can roll with Int they keep reforging with Str. Game Guide: https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/stone-gauntlets-Unique_Gloves_007_x1 Bug or feature?Hamiltonz1 May 8
May 7 Death's Bargain I was toying with interesting items and original builds and I tried to build around Death's Bargain. I think it's an interesting item but it can't provide anywhere near enough damage to be viable. And the solution is simple: allow its damage to scale of off all the reasonable multipliers a character has: main stat, damage increased by other skills, elemental damage (physical), damage increased by other items and item sets. I made an Inna Life per Second build, got 510k LPS and with all the multipliers mentioned above it would deal 266 billion damage per second which is respectable, but instead it deals 5.1 million (which makes sense from the affix but is totally insignificant). And let's not forget that any damage these pants would deal comes at a price of turning regen completely off, which is huge especially if you build around this value. Anyone with me on this?Elegiac2 May 7
May 6 Create a new gem Sapphire I would like to see another gem, Sapphire (blue). Flawless Royal Sapphire Weapon: Attack Speed 10% Armor: Armor 72 Helm: Life per Second 23,000 1. Weapon would give an option besides crit damage. This option has stagnated. 2. Intellect users can supplement armor value in accordance with diamonds for resist all. 3. A weapon gemmed with a Flawless Royal Amethyst offers life per hit. Healing type builds could benefit better from life per second in a helm and create build diversity for builds that don't require a diamond for cooldown.Alator4 May 6
May 6 More uses for gold. I would like there to be more uses for gold. I understand the AH failed but it would be nice to have something to spend it on.Azairea2 May 6
May 6 LoN Should Allow Weapon Set Bonuses The Legacy of Nightmares rings set should, in order to work, disallow armor set bonuses (as it does now) but allow weapons / off-hand set bonuses, such as Slanderer / Little Rogue. Thanks.Lawgiver6 May 6
May 2 Impale Build Sup players, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on the impale build! I know there has been a lot of talk about it. Here is the page I'm looking at https://www.diablofans.com/builds/88744-2-6-1-shadow-assassin-impale-gr-110 So a couple of questions about it. 1) Has anyone used the build and how does it go with crowd control/big mob groups? Or is it not built for that at all and more for elite packs? 2) Is this build better than the marauders/companion build? I currently run marauders with evasive shot, cluster arrow, rain of vengeance, etc. I also have the off hand that gives you 2 extra sentries for that extra dmg boost. Then manticore, zoeys secret, ring of royal grandeur cube powers. 3)Are the two builds even comparable? Should I just save both sets for different scenarios? 4) Would any of you recommend any variances to the build I linked above? Thanks for any feedback on this :)Gnfxpro44 May 2
May 1 Gibbering Gemstone Does the gibbering Gemstone still drop from caverns of frost level 2 Chiltra? Ive killed her about 50-60 times now with no luck.rockturkey10 May 1
Apr 29 Law of Kulle. Legendary to Ancient??? Hey guys, had a question for you. I was wondering about how the Law of Kulle (reforge a legendary) works. I understand it will reroll an item into another of the same type with new mods, but what about its ancient status? In other words, if i reroll a regular legendary wand, in my case the Wand of Woh, is it possible for it to roll into an ancient Wand of Woh? Legendary wand + reroll in cube (law of kulle) = ancient wand I have a regular, legendary wand and have rerolled it about 15-20 times, and am beginning to feel like it isn't possible to reroll it into an ancient wand of woh. Please let me know if this is possible, and do not answer unless you are answering from personal experience with absolute certainty, and please dont tell me to try upgrading rare items. Thanks in advance.xXWargasmXx5 Apr 29
Apr 28 Invoker Boots Never Roll 'All Resist' Invoker Boots Never Roll All Resist How come I can't get All resist? I re-rolled it over 30 times and it never appeared once http://i63.tinypic.com/9blqfp.jpgb0ardnutz5 Apr 28
Apr 27 Rimehart proc info needed plz I'm thinking of making an LON build that uses Rimehart for s17. I realize this won't be a leaderboard pushing build, but I thought it might be fun and I'm really having trouble finding proc rates of anything other than skills. Skills have a proc coefficient (I understand this). However, if a target is frozen can the rimehart dmg be procced by legendary gems? -Does lightning from wreath of lightning proc rimehart on a frozen enemy? If so, anyone know the proc coefficient? -Does Toxin, Pain enhancer or Miranae proc rimehart? If so, proc coefficient? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanceGreenRangerG1 Apr 27
Apr 27 Please bring back Please bring back the runes and runewords from d2 always had a blast just trying to make them allBluman4 Apr 27
Apr 27 New Set and Legendary Ideas I have some ideas that I would like the community to expand on. I don’t have in depth knowledge on all the classes and their sets. so, players whom do have a favorite class can provide their input on how to make new sets/items that focus on the under used skills to help bring more variety and balance to each class and their skills. I will focus on wizard: (Prophet of Tiamat) set. This set focuses on the Hydra skill [2] Your Hydra skill now summons 2 additional Hydras [4] Your Hydra's attack 50% faster and can now move [6] The damage of your hydra's is increased by 2500% for every hydra that is summoned, and you also gain 15% damage reduction per hydra. (Armor of Mirrors) This set focuses on the Mirror Image Skill [2] Mirror image gains the effect of every rune [4] Your mirror images do not die and now are perfect copies of you and have a 20 second duration [6] When your mirror images appear and disappear they cause an explosion that deals 10,000% weapon damage as arcane. while mirror image is active you gain 30% movement speed and have a shield that has a 50% chance to magnify and reflect projectiles back at 300% of their speed and damage. (Elza's Ice Sculpture) set Focuses on the Blizzard skill [2] You can now cast an additional blizzard and your blizzards sized is increased by 100% [4] Blizzard gains the effect of every rune as Cold damage and you can cast a 3rd blizzard [6] Your blizzards damage is increased by 15000% and your frost armor is twice as effective That’s it for Wizard set ideas. naturally I don’t expect every detail to be perfect and are largely left up to the discretion of the developers to decide how to best design the sets. These are merely examples and should be treated as such. Ideas for new legendary items. (2 piece set mighty weapons (axe's)): Call of the ancients now only summons one giant ancient x3 the size and has its damage increased by 1000% damage. (legendary wand): Your mirror images are now twice as effective. (x2 health and x2 damage of chosen rune) (source) Familiar gains the effect of every rune and you can now summon 2. (wizard hat): YOU CAN NOW SUMMON A VENOM HYDRA!!! Ok people. That’s all I have for now. let me know what you think. and PLEASE. share any ideas you have for whatever class you favor. **note for moderators** This is not intended to be a duplicate. I thought I had submitted this properly, but it wasn't showing up in the list or my history. Maybe this is due to review purposes. If that is the case then please disregard this submission. Rytram0 Apr 27
Apr 27 Reroll 1 Primary and 1 Secondary Attribute I know this has been brought up so many times but I believe it would help a lot of players that have great items to do the last bit of minor tweaking for different play styles. Being able to reroll the primary attributes is awesome which is what most players do, but once rerolling a primary attribute but having a flacid secondary attribute can make it always feel like a scab...great item....but off slightly. Having the opportunity to reroll a primary and secondary attribute would make it feel as if you didn't waste a secondary attribute reroll, after realizing a different build class needs a reroll in a primary attribute. Or putting a reroll in a primary attribute just killed the ability to pass the item off to a class that needed to reroll the secondary attribute. This has been beat like a dead horse....but should this have serious consideration?Intelligent1 Apr 27
Apr 27 primal ancients? So once I do a gr level 70 solo. I have chance to get primal ancients anywhere in the game right like I do the level 70 then I can play in normal and still get them? are what how dos it work?Evil66 Apr 27
Apr 27 Legacy of Night Additional Perk!? What if LoN gave a super buff to one class-specific secondary ability of your choice? You put both legacy of nightmare rings in the cube on the class you want the additional perk on. Lets use Barbarian for the example. After using the cube with both LoN rings, they now read: (2) Increase damage by 750% and reduce damage taken by 4% per ancient you have equipped. (2) Whirlwind cost no rage, but has a 12 second cooldown and only last for 3 seconds, but deals an additional 2000% more damage (or whatever % is reasonable). Use the cube again as a Barbarian and you may get a different perk for another secondary ability: (2) Seismic Slam cost no rage and deals 3400% more damage, but has a 20 second cooldown. The secondary abilities would cost 0 resource for each class since the set is THEMED AROUND NEVER SPENDING RESOURCE (zzZZzz). I truly believe this change is what the game needs more than anything. I'd also love to see items like Thunderfury, Scourge, and Shard of Hatred gain dmg based on LoN and/or main stat so they are actually usable in higher GR's. Some people have been complaining that the Barb has always been a boring option for end game dmg and I think this could bring them back in an escentric way that is honest to Diablo and Blizzard gameplay. Thanks, what do you all think? A more boring route would be: "Primals give +800% dmg and -6% dmg taken, up from +750% / 4% norm." But I think thats ZzZz.Maliken2 Apr 27
Apr 26 In-geom as a seasonal DH Hello! I am trying to craft an In-geom sword with my seasonal DH using the cube but I can t get it. I only get Fulminator, Shard and Thunderfury. Isn't this sword in DH loottable? How can I get it?Basil2 Apr 26
Apr 25 Earning Primals There should be a way to earn primal ancient items somewhat reliably. You stated that you wanted people to be excited over primal drops, but if the stats come out wrong from the RNG, there is less excitement and more disappointment. My preferred solution would be to guarantee that primals remain primal during reforging at the cube, but maybe you'll come up with a different idea. E.g., guarantee a primal drop after running 10 Greater Rifts > 70. Or allow upgrading an ancient to a primal for 1 billion gold. Or perhaps identifying a primal will give you several choices of randomly generated sets of stats, a bit like the mystic. Thanks.Lawgiver2 Apr 25
Apr 24 Compass Rose, too rare? I swear i spent over 10k shards on Kadala purely on rings and done countless rifts and Grifts and only found only one Compass Rose from a guardian. Is it the rarest ring in the game or what?TheDarkitect16 Apr 24
Apr 22 Falcon Wings Still Available? Hey there, Does anyone know if the falcon wings are still available from the mysterious chest in act 4? I have been farming for quite some time and have not yet found a mysterious chest? when is the last time someone found this item? Any help anyone could throw me would be grand. Thanks in advance. :)WodenWulf13 Apr 22
Apr 21 Do all legendaries drop at the same rate? The question is just like the post says: Do all items available to your class have an equal chance to drop? Or are some items more or less likely to drop? Or are there some other factors, such as certain slots dropping more or less frequently?AverageJoe3 Apr 21
Apr 20 Legacy of Nightmare Quick question; Does the rings themself add to the dmg bonus? I.E. does it matter if the rings are ancient or not? CheersUnisexbrian5 Apr 20
Apr 18 ancient item hello could you add a recipe for transforming a legendary item into an ancient one?meaning1 Apr 18
Apr 17 Primal Ramaladni's gift socket Is it possible to put a socket in primal weapons? I wanted to put a socket in my primal Maximus but it says Ramaladni's gift isn't suitable for this item.Zahir165 Apr 17
Apr 14 Items excluded from Canai cube "upgrade rare" Hi, Is Bul-Kathos's Solemn Vow 1h mighty weapon excluded from Canai cube upgrade rare item recipe? Or are any items excluded in general? Based on this sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/1cM-s4e66ql2zsrkfkfKXmvVJ4zmngzxdzVLk9gvLvT8/htmlview?sle=true# , I found that there is 12.50% chance to drop, but I havent seen single one after hundreds of attempts. I got tens of Warrior Bloods but none Solemn Vow. I found lots of threads from ~2015, where people confirmed drops from Cube, but maybe it was changed in one of the last patches.. Or do I just have a badluck? I know chance is still 12.50% no matter how many attempts you do, but I got all other 1h mighty weapons so many times that I'm starting to believe, that SV is excluded. Does anyone have a same experience recently?PeLeCh14 Apr 14