Items and Crafting

2d List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos I have been asked to post my personal cosmetic tracking document so here you go. Please note that it is sorted into various categories so some items appear in more than one place. I am always open to corrections if you notice something that needs updating. >^.^< WINGS 1. Angelic wings (white) - Buy a copy of the D3V Collector's Edition (CE). You would have to search Amazon and Ebay for a box copy and pray it is not a scam with a used key. 2. Wings of Valor (gold) - were a bonus for pre-ordering any version of D3 Reaper of Souls (RoS) (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition (DE), or CE). The game key needed to be applied to the account by the 31 March 2014 deadline. No longer available. 3. Blade Wings (bone) – were part of the SC2 Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Expansion DE. They are now only available as part of the Deluxe SC2 bundle containing Wings of Liberty, HotS, and Legacy of the Void expansion. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection#deluxe 4. Mercy Wings (mechanical + blade feathers) – Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector’s Edition. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins 5. Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings)WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion Requires base WoW game (all expansions including WoD are included). 6. Green Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the basic Set Dungeon Achievements. (Not tied to Seasons) 7. Green Leather Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the Master Set Dungeon Achievements/Goals. (Not tied to Seasons) 8. Cosmic Wings (Princess Lillian in Whimsydale) requires rainbow goblin to open portal. 9. Falcon Wings (Mysterious Chest Act 4 Gardens of Hope Level 1) 10. Andariel Wings: Season 8 Season's Journey Reward. Season starts 21 October 2016. No longer available. 11. Ghost Kerrigain Wings: Play 15 Heroes of the Storm Games with friend in VS AI, QM, Ranked, and Unranked Draft as Heroes from the Diablo Universe. Event starts June 13, and lasts until June 26, 2017. No Longer Available. 12. Wings of the Crypt Guardian: Necromancer Character Pack. Requires RoS 13. Trag' oul Wings: Complete all the Necromancer Achievements. Requires RoS and Necro Pack. 14. Fiacla-Géar Wings: Season 12 Chapter 4 reward. 15. Other wings will become available in game in the future as rewards for completing various goals. No details available yet. PETS 1. Undead Dog pet: RoS CE (physical box) or DE. Still available. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls#deluxe 2. Murkgoblin pet: Blizzcon 2015. No longer available 3. Frost Dog pet: Season 4. No longer available 4. White Probe pet: SC2 Campaign Collection DE. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. Wickerman pet: D3 RoS Season 5 No longer availiable. 6. Blaze (Blazing Skull): Menagerist Goblin 7. Buddy (Fallen Hound): Menagerist Goblin 8. Bumble (Yeti): Menagerist Goblin 9. Charlotte (Spider): Menagerist Goblin 10. Cow King Pet: Menagerist Goblin 11. Friendly Gauntlet: Menagerist Goblin 12. Galthrak: Menagerist Goblin 13. Grunkk: Menagerist Goblin 14. Haunting Hannah (Ghost): Menagerist Goblin 15. Humbart Wessel (White Skull): Menagerist Goblin 16. Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature): Menagerist Goblin 17. Lamb (Human squire): Menagerist Goblin 18. Liv Moore: Ravi Lilliwhite (Weeping Hollow) 19. Malefasance: Menagerist Goblin 20. Ms. Madeline (Voodoo Doll): Menagerist Goblin 21. Overseer Lady Josephine (Teddy Bear): Menagerist Goblin 22. Queen of Succubus: Menagerist Goblin 23. The Mimic (Chest): Menagerist Goblin 24. The Stomach: Menagerist Goblin 25. Unihorn (Unicorn): Menagerist Goblin 26. Red/Black Unihorn: Season 7 Chapter 4 reward. No longer available. 27. Classic Diablo: 2016 Blizzcon ticket digital reward No longer available. 28. Baby Butcher Pet: January Anniversary Event. Start the D1 nostalgia event at char level one and complete it in one session without dying. You do not need to be level 1 by the end of the rift. 29. Baby Cow Pet (Royal Calf): January Anniversary Event. Get the rotting mushroom from the D1 nostalgia rift then complete a series of tasks. 1. Throw the rotting mushroom in Adria's cauldron in her hut (top floor not down below). Take the item you get. 2. Click 4 the bodies in Tristram in the correct order to get Wirt's Leg pattern. Text will give you clues. 3. Take the Wirt's Leg pattern to the Blacksmith and then craft it and salvage it to get Map of the Stars. 4. Go back to Adria's hut and click the dead cows outside in order 2,1,3 to open a portal to the Abandoned Farmstead. Go through then go to the farm and click Wirt's Stash chest to get the cow pet trinket. Right click the trinket to learn the pet. You may need to make a new game in order to access the proper phase for Adria's hut or to reset the dead cows if you already clicked them. 30. Rocky (stone golem type pet) - Season 9 Chapter 4. No longer available. 31. Half Formed Golem Pet: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. 32. Diablo III Tal'darim (Red Probe) Pet, SC2 War Chest Exclusive https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-war-chest 33. Blue Dragon Pet: Season 11 Chapter 4 Reward. No longer available. 34. Necromancer Murlock: Blizzcon 2017. No longer available. 35. Blaine stuffed bear pet - Season 13 Chapter 4 Reward. PENNANTS 1. Warlords Pennant: WoW Warlords of Draenor DE/CE: Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 2. Diablo 3 RoS Season 3: Pennant for completing Chapter 4 of Seasons Journey. No longer available. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. 3. Blizzcon 2015: Blizzcon Pennant. No longer available. 4. HotS Pennant: HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 5. Set Dungeon Class Achievements. There is a pennant reward for completing all the Class Set dungeons. Achievement [Class Name] Ascendancy. Gives one pennant for the basic completion and one for Mastery. 6. Season 6 - completion of Seasons Journey Chapter 4 awards a pennant. 7. Fallen Pennant (Harvest) – Patch 2.4.2. Graw the Herald Act 2 Stinging Winds 8. Loremaster Pennant - Season 10 Seasons Journey Chapter 4 reward. 9. Necromancer Pennant: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. TRANSMOGS 1. D3 ROS DE/CE Armor and Weapon Transmogs 2. D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6. 3. SC2 LotV DE Protoss Helm and Shoulder Transmog Still available. See below for link. 4. Blizzcon 2014: WoD themed Weapon Transmogs. No longer available. 5. D3 Patch 2.4 Lachdanon’s Stormshield Transmog. Secret area in Leoric’s Manor. 6. WoW Legion DE or CE: Demon Hunter Helm Transmog INFO BELOW FOR PATCH 2.4.1 FROM Dieidiotscum’s Spreadsheet 7. Axe 2-H: Kanai's Scorn - Immortal Throne Mysterious Chest (March Only) 8. Flail 1-H: Templar's Chain- Cathedral Level 2 Mysterious Chest 9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available 10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – Act 3 Barracks Lvl 2 Mysterious Barrel 11. Sword: God Butcher - Zakarum Cathedral Mysterious Chest (Act 5 Town) 12. Sword: Ghoul King's Blade (1) - Gardens of Hope Level 2 Mysterious Chest 13. 2H Mace: King Maker - Regreb the Slayer (Act 2 Stinging Winds) 14. 2-H Axe: Sungjae's Fury - Drowned Temple Mysterious Chest 15. Crossbow 2-H: Crossbow of Corvus - Blood Marsh Mysterious Chest 16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – Act 3 Arreat Crater Level 1 Mysterious Chest 17. Fist Weapon: Panther's Claw - Eternal Woods Mysterious Chest 18. Flail 1-H: The Que'Hegan's Will -Nevaz (Act 1: Halls of Agony lvl 3) 19. Helm: Star Helm - Orlash (Rift Guardian) 20. Sword: Amberwing - Erethon (Rift Guardian) 21. Staff: Reaper's Kiss - Infernal Maiden (Rift Guardian) 22. Polearm: Man Prodder - Lord of Bells (Rift Guardian), Versalius (Rift Guardian) 23. Shoulders: Star Pauldrons - Uber Diablo (Realm of Fright) 24. Sword: Quinquennial Sword - Jay Wilson (Development Hell) 25. Sword: Second Quinquennial Sword - Josh Mosquiera (Development Hell) 26. Flail: Flail of Carnage - The Butcher (Boss) 27. Helm: Helm of Cranial Crustacean - The Succulent (Tidal Cave - Greyhollow Island) 28. Fist Weapon: Hand of Despair - Rakanoth (Boss) 29. Portrait: Rainbow Portrait -Sir William (Whimseyshire) Requires Staff of Herding 30. Butcher's Cleaver - Blue item from the Butcher Boss on level 2 of the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 31. Red Soulstone Helm Effect - Equip the Legendary Gem that drops from Diablo in the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 32. Wirt's Leg - Crafted item. Recipe is from the January Diablo Anniversary Event. See the Royal Calf pet instructions for how to get it. SEASONS 1. Season 1, 2, and 3 Conqueror’s armor transmog rewards for reaching lvl 70 on a Seasonal Character. S1 armor reward was now available again in S4, S2 available again in S5. The other armor pieces will also be available again in future seasons. Requires RoS. 2. D3 Season 3 Achievement rewards a Portrait and Pennant. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. Season 3 ended 23 August 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future seasons. 3. D3 Season 4 Seasons Journey - Frost dog pet and portrait frames for finishing Chapter 4. S4 started Friday 28 August 2015 and ended 30 Dec 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. 4. Season 5 Seasons Journey – Wickerman pet, Portraits, Conqueror's Transmog Armor (repeat of S2), Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, 7th Stash Tab. 5. Season 6 Seasons Journey – Pennant, Portrait, Conqueror’s Transmog Armor Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 6. Season 7 Seasons Journey - Red Unihorn pet, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 7. Season 8 Seasons Journey - Andariel Wings, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 8. Season 9 Seasons Journey - Rock element themed Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Pet (Rocky). 9. Season 10 Seasons Journey - Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Loremaster Pennant. 10. Season 11 Seasons Journey - Blue Dragon Pet, Loot Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 11. Season 12 Seasons Journey - Fiacla-Géar wings, High Heavens Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 12. Season 13 Seasons Journey - Blaine stuffed bear pet, Imperius theme Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. FREE CROSS GAME PROMOTIONS 1. HotS > D3: Level a HotS hero (since HOTS 2.0) to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 2. D3 > HotS; Reach lvl 70 in a Season and get a free Malthael’s Phantom mount in HotS 3. HotS > WoW: Level a HotS account to 20 to get the Graves pet in WoW. 4. WoW > HotS: Level a char in WoW to 100 to get a free Ironside Dire Wolf mount in HotS 5. HS > WoW: Win 3 matches against another player (not a friend) and earn a free mount in WoW. Free to Play. 6. HotS > HS: Level a HotS account to 12 and get the HotS cardback in HS. Free to Play. 7. WoW > HS: Level a WoW char to 20 and get free Liadrin hero in HS. Free to Play CROSS GAME DE/CE EDITIONS (only covers D3 cosmetics. See links for other game rewards) 1. Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition: Angelic Wings. See Wings Section above for availability. 2. Diablo 3 RoS CE/DE: Undead dog pet and Transmog items. Still available https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 3. SC2 Campaign Collection: Drone pet and Protoss Transmog https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection Used to be in LotV DE pack. 4. SC2 Campaign Collection DE: Blade Wings and Banner Sigil. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. WoW Mists of Pandaria CE or DE: Banner graphics and a Feat of Strength. No longer available unless you can find a box copy of the CE. 6. WoW Warlord Draenor CE or DE: Warlords Pennant. Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 7. WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition: Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings) and Demon Hunter Helm transmog. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion 8. Overwatch Origins Edition for PC: Mercy Wings. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins (Game of the Year Edition also awards wings) BLIZZCON REWARDS 1. -Blizzcon 2013 - Mark of Death Banner 2. -Blizzcon 2014 - Warlords of Draenor Weapon Transmogrifications 3. -Blizzcon 2015 - Murkgoblin Pet, Pennant, and Portrait frame 4. -Blizzcon 2016 - Classic Diablo Pet 5. -Blizzcon 2017 - Murkomancer Pet EDIT - Corrected Wings section to note WoD is now included in the base WoW game. EDIT 2 - Added Mace of Crows location 1 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4qrp06/white_locks_mace_of_crows_video/ EDIT 3 - Added Steffon's Heavy Lance Location 2 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YWERHameg&feature=youtu.be EDIT 4 - Fallen Pennant Location added 3 July 2016 EDIT 5 - patch 2.4.2 updates with new pet 8/8/2016 EDIT 6 - Belated update for Season 7 rewards 8/23/2016 EDIT 7 - Updated for Blizzcon and Season 8 rewards 10/12/2016 EDIT 8 - Updated for January Anniversary event coming in the next patch 11/18/16 EDIT 9 - Updated for Season 9, MoP CE added. 1/16/17 EDIT 10- Updated for Season 10. 4/2/17 EDIT 11 - Added Ghost Kerrigan wings and Crypt Guardian Wings 6/5/17 EDIT 12 - added Necro Achievement wings, man prodder new RG drop 6/28/17 Edit 13 - many updates! 1/20/18 EDIT 14 - Season 13 additions added 2/15/18MissCheetah331 2d
Aug 24, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the items forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III items with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074337568#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Aug 24, 2011
17m Primal drop rate Is there something wrong with the drop rate for primals? Or am I just unlucky? Played side by side a friend since the start of season he has 7 Primals at last count- while two of us have 0. I am not sour about it. At least I know they are dropping. But how is it that the primals are not distributed around better? It does seem that those that get them get many and those that don't won't, Just an observation.TwoPairAces34 17m
23m Murlocket does this still drop?DryB0nes4 23m
2h I Lost my primal Lost time ok so i accidentally lost my primal lost time in kanais cube , is there any way i could get it backMcfarland3 2h
1d Pain Enhancer vs toughness When damage procs on Pain enhancer and gem of efficacious toxin does the total damage get checked vs target damage reduction and then the remainder applied over time? Or does each tick get applied vs the reduction individually? Pain enhancer (simplistic yet hopefully getting the point across) damage 100 - reduction 40 = 60 time = 3 so 60/3 = 20 damage per second for 3 seconds vs damage 100 /3 for 3 seconds =33 per second reduction = 40 = 0 damageRhunteen4 1d
1d Potion Drop rate in Seasons Hi all: I have been playing Diablo 3 RoS for a couple of years and this Season I have gone completely dry on Potion drops, even at Paragon 276 (which I just reached)...At this point in the game I had every potion available in prior Seasons, but this one I am still using the basic red bottle, nothing else...is this a revision? If so, when can I expect to see a better drop rate? Playing Torment VII by the way...Pyroman5 1d
1d Higher torment = higher stat rolls on items? hi, does higher torment level = higher stat rolls on items - set pieces? I'm farming torment 10 on my crusader but the items are same level stats as t1 etc.Shampsie2 1d
1d Legendary Gems VS. Flawless Royal Gems. Hello Forums, I don't usually romp the forums of any game or fandom looking for answers, and I'm not D3-Savvy when it comes to stats and number crunching, so I apologize if the answer was either right in front of my face, an easy click away, or was simply common knowledge that somehow escaped me. I was grinding GRs on my Monk when I decided to quickly look up some stuff on the build I was using, as it's been some time and a couple of patches since I last checked and I wanted to make sure I was satisfied with what I was using. I became interested with getting ideal gems for my character later on when I thought of something; Why use Legendary Gems and not Flawless Royal Gems? I came across the knowledge that for each point of Primary Stat you have, you gain 1% in damage. Which means placing an FR Emerald gem into my jewerly sockets will give me 280 DEX, which translates into 280% increased damage. If that's truly the case, why would I ever use a gem like Bane of the Trapped, which only increases my damage dealt by 37.5% (Rank 75) only when the enemy is under CC effects? Am I missing something? I always see people using Legendary gems and builds always require them, so I know I'm missing something, I'm just not smart enough to understand.DrAutopsy3 1d
1d Had Wings Of Valor then it went missing GodsHand 9 posts 2 hours ago Had Wings Of Valor then it went missing, I should of reported this sooner but, This is not apart of the item Restoration link they offer. This was an item given for pre-ordering and using the game key for first Exp. I read other posts on this issue and the replys but I still don't see it when I go to the mirror portal thing to view wings and pets. Like I said I had it for a year then signed on one time and it was missing, tho I see other people using the wings of Valor. so I know it wasn't a ditched item that Blizzard got rid of. is there any way to gift it back to me? idk how its gonna re-appear. any help would be great. Thank you.GodsHand1 1d
1d Ring of Royal Grandeur not working I just extracted a RoRG with the cube and even though I have the effect equipped, it doesnt seem to be working. I currently have a few different pieces of sets equipped, all 6 item sets, all lvl 70 items, and none seem to be reduced.Rebellion1 1d
1d Leveling Legendary Gems after GR's First off thanks for taking the time to click on this and reading it.. I'm having a slight problem. I've been in search of the gem Bane the Powerful. But couldnt find it.. but out of boredom I'm leveling 3 gems to lvl 35... now I dont remember leveling it before but today I had "Bane the Powerful" I've since leveled it to 11 but I cannot find it in my inventory at all... i remember at the beginning when i first started out i only had 1 or 2 gems to choose from and that's because I picked them up. If it's not in my stash or inventory then I assumed all socketted items.. but even that turned out nothing... but I took photos... I've done tons of cache runs, nephlem runs, GR runs, even did a lot of GR Empowered runs as I've heard that's where they drop the good ones. But I've never ran across bane the powerful otherwise I would definitely remember that as it's a key component to my UE Demon Hunter build. I'm interested in what others think? Is this a glitch? Am I going mad an have it in a ring or amulet or possibly put it in a helmet, pants, weapons, quiver... or can you level up gems you dont posses? Blow is pic 1, you dont need an account fyi https://www.instagram.com/p/BqAR-FbgXse/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ifz6m5pl7qch This is just a broader pic of the 1st one... again this gem is either glitched on there or blizzard allows you to level gems you dont have once you reach a certain level maybe? I'm just guessing https://www.instagram.com/p/BqASA_9gmzd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=na29nocphpqg OfXaos4 1d
3d Bloodsong Mail Redesign Hey guys, First off I want to start this topic carefully by reminding us necros of how bloodsong mail used to work: During land of the dead command skeletons gained ALL the runes and allowed for a very mobile rathmas build that did exceptional damage. Now a days we never see it used due to the heavy handed nerfs it received. The top Rathmas builds can hit 90-100 on the GRIFT ladder but thats a nightmare. Meanwhile we see Pestilence. So I bring this up to talk numbers and balance, so for anyone that likes Pestilence please understand im not attacking your set! more or less discussing its numbers so Blizzard can hopefully see the idea I have for the redesign, and I want it to be fruitful, meaning please feel free to discuss numbers with me, or concerns! SO first off: Pestilence utilizes corpse lance, which deals 1750% weapon dmg to a single target. Awesome! However, bloodsong was nerfed due to the skeletal explosion during land of the dead doing 215%...See my problem is that I want Bloodsong to be viable, not broken. so if 215% is outperforming a 1750% lance build then one of two things need to happen! 1.) Decrease the kill command rune to maybe 150-175% dmg and reinstate all 5 runes use during Land of the Dead. OR 2.) Change how rathmas works. See the reason I even mention option 2 is because no one is really using rathmas, if you want pets just go Trags! your mages last longer, you get better mobility, tons of healing, its amazing!! Rathmas needs a tune up, and either it can come from this item being reintroduced in my honest opinion (which is also much easier to fixing the problem), OR its time to dust off Rathmas and give it a little love! Who wouldn't want to be a blood rushing Necromancer blasting enemies with your commanded skeletons!? You would have a personal Army of maybe some archers jumping from fight to fight with you, while your warriors jump in and start hacking things with a nice little poisonous explosion twist! It's unique, its fun, and its that difference in how it works that makes things INTERESTING. Let me know what you guys think, and feel about this idea! I genuinely want their to be more fun, and options for necros without other builds being nerfed or suffering. I want to see more diversity in the class! Thanks for any input guys!Berjak0 3d
4d How do I craft a good Diablo game? Blizzard can't do it, maybe I can!neo2 4d
5d Make SKYCUTTER angel stronger please!!! I recently acquired the Skycutter legendary sword that summons an angel when you attack. The problem is the angel is too weak to really be of any assistance. 1vs1 the angel could barely kill a sand wasp when I played yesterday and it doesn't last very long before it dies. I'm using the sword on my monk(who is a holy warrior) and summoning an angel to fight with you is the coolest thing ever! Please Blizzard, make the angel better because the effect is more of a novelty than something actually useful. Some possible fixes are: 1. Triple the angels damage. Straight up 2. Double the angels damage but make it last twice as long so it can actually stick around and do something before dying. (It doesn't last nearly as long as the Fire chains demon spawned with Maximus. 3. Double the damage but instead summon 2 or 3 angels since the sword says "Chance to summon angelic assistance" not "Chance to summon AN angel" Please consider these changes in a future patch and my dream of playing a heavenly monk will be realized. "Nuff said"Exodia5 5d
5d Is it possible, to create, Diablo 4? or is it only possible to create mobile games?Beardedragon0 5d
5d Auction House At this point of the game, would it not be better to bring back the auction house? Not just the auction house but real money auction house as well. In my opinion, it gives players more purpose/incentive to play this game.Epik138 5d
6d Caldesaan's Despair - only one use? I'm not up there in paragon or grifting yet, but I was reading up on Caldesaan's Despair for late game upgrades. Is this upgrade available only once per item, or can I use whatever available gem there there is to upgrade an ancient item as many times as I please? Can I also reapply the recipe to an item if I have a higher level gem next time around?Shoebag2 6d
6d Kanai's cube I open cube press R1 select weapon and it comes up with a list powers, i think. Buy it says "this power has been collected" what does that even mean? Thanks I want to assign powers to myself, and this cube is confusing and the game does not really explain properly how to use itSnowy2 6d
6d Can you still upgrade the Staff of Herding? I had previously taught my Blacksmith to craft the Staff of Herding, Nightmarish Staff of Herding, and Hellish Staff of Herding, but didn't get the plans for an Infernal Staff of Herding. Took a break from Diablo and came back after Reaper of Souls had come out. Now the same staff can be used regardless of difficulty level, so upgrading is pointless. Nevertheless, I saved up gold and upgraded my staff to Hellish, just because I could. My question is, is it still possible to obtain the plans for an Infernal Staff of Herding, or am I forever stuck with the Hellish staff? Not that I really need to, but it's going to bug me having 3 out of 4 staffs learned.DrCheis11 6d
6d Higher Gems So i was thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to see if blizzard would put higher gem caps than just royal flawless i mean flawless is a good title but maybe there should be a perfect royal gem and maybe 1 or 2 levels higher it would help people clear higher rifts and give newer players more to work on. Both good challenges but i think this might be a really good idea.Elite5 6d
Nov 2 The chance of drop primal ancient Greetings to all. there is a problem with the dropping of primal ancient. they practically do not drop. in the new season there was not one! Although the campaign is carried out on 100% up to the fire frame. Everyone I play with drops out once an hour or 2, and I'm at best 1 time per day. declare that this is not worth a rand, since it can not be such to me and the other to all the rest! this problem since the entry of primordial people into the game.Nikron20 Nov 2
Nov 2 Reset Item to its Original State. How? Hello everyone. After much time playing d3, the ideal weapon for my class finally dropped. I proceeded to go to the enchanter and accidentally enchanted the wrong stat. Unlike destroyed or sold/disposed of items, all I ever wish is for my item to be reset to its original state. I have it. It is fine. It is not all it could be because of this. Administrators, can you please, even if just as a once in a life time chance, help me with this issue? Thank you.Tiriel2 Nov 2
Nov 1 Feedback on Crafting Please, please do something about the 'Veiled Crystal' system when "re-rolling" stats on gear. 15 is too much (10 or less would be better), or there needs to be more dropped (like stacks of 3-5 at a time), or more given back for forging your "rare" gear. I just find that I run out of Crystals astronomically more than any other crafting material. Please and thank you, Devs. <3OKandrew2 Nov 1
Oct 31 Tal Rasha Set Farming Hey I have been framing for Tal Rasha set items for about 2 weeks so far and have been unable to find this set anywhere. Can someone please tell me where the best place is to get them?ArmyVet567 Oct 31
Oct 29 BLACKSMITHING I am new to the game, I was wondering how can I get the blacksmith to turn some of my weapons into greater streanth ones, as have got a large collection unused taking room, in inventory and losing some good ones in the dungens.SilentSword5 Oct 29
Oct 28 Need to undo Caldesann's Despair on my Weapon The tooltip for Caldesann's Despair is ridiculously poor, misleading and incomplete. Only AFTER I burned a level 60 gem adding Caldesann's Despair to my weapon did I learn that the type of flawless imperial gem determines the added stat. The thought of leveling another gem to 60 simply to replace the useless stat on my weapon makes me want to quit playing. Please tell me a developer can undo the Caldesann's Despair on my weapon and return the gem to me. You can easily argue all day long that there's forum information out there on this, but no one should be required to read forums to play the basics of the game. Forums are typically strategic in nature, not basic game instructions. Please don't punish the players for the inadequate tooltips. Please tell me something can be done to return my original gem to my account. You can take away Caldesann's Despair and keep the three gems I used improperly because of the misleading tooltip. Just don't make me level another gem.Painn20 Oct 28
Oct 25 Missing legendary gem My character has an 89 LVL legendary gem (Bane of the Trapped). It is not in my inventories! I cannot find it anywhere nor have I salvage it. And after completing a greater rift, I cannot find the gem ((Bane of the Trapped)) to be upgraded or get a new one. What is the next step to get to fix?Isaac4 Oct 25
Oct 25 Kanais Cube extracting power destroys item? Hi, does extracting a power from say my belt for eg destroy it? Also, So if I extract a special power from an item where does it show up on my character? Eg.... I want to extract a belt buff and use a different belt... can I do so and then the other belt I'm wearing will gain it's power, or does my character in general gain its power and it not mention it anywhere? thank you.Shampsie4 Oct 25
Oct 25 Plan: Infernal Staff of Herding I know this is a long shot but does anyone else have a spare plan for the Infernal Staff of Herding? It may not mean much now since the difficulty was remade but my inner completionist is making me feel uncomfortable with just my Hellish Staff of Herding. Not sure if they are tradeable, but if it is and if anyone have a spare that they are willing to part with, I will be more than happy to have it.Volatility6 Oct 25
Oct 24 Ramaladni's Gift drop rate It would be terrific if someone at Blizzard could confirm—even in broad strokes—the current drop rate for RG. Instead we are left with countless anecdotal accounts (which may or may not reflect current algorithms) of hours played and GR levels and Paragon levels.Ghostwriter14 Oct 24
Oct 24 Mysterious chest sharable? Just wondering if I've already looted falcon wings is it still possible to come across a mysterious chest or do they no longer spawn (phased) once they are looted say in a completely different game?MercyKiLLeR1 Oct 24
Oct 23 anyone have a circle of nailuj's circle they would part with ??phoenixrisin4 Oct 23
Oct 23 Kanai's Cube I talked to Kulle but I don't know where to get this cube. I have the artisan in town that transmutes an ability off an item to something different but I have no clue how or where to find this cube so I can transmute items or taking an ability off a legendary and putting it on a different one. Can someone help me figure this out please? When I read the how to find Kanai's cube info on the blizzard site it is unclear at this point since what they told me doesn't appear to be working.Ninja3 Oct 23
Oct 22 Dmg question Ok so I'm just now getting into the higher end aspects of the game. I finished the season chapters got the 6 piece set and finished the jwsseth set a few days ago. Got all the sockets with the best gems I have. What should my damage number be about ??phoenixrisin5 Oct 22
Oct 22 Cube apply wrong legendary effect Hi, I want to apply "unstable scepter" effect on one of my rare wand, but for some reason i got other effects. To be sure that enchanting is doing correctly i watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbFMX_I2Tvc Any idea how to solve my problem?Cyberiusz3 Oct 22
Oct 22 Invigorating Gemstone - Tooltip "Each hit done increases healing received by (x) for 5 Seconds" 'Each hit done?' - What does that even mean? On Hit or when I get hit? Who 'does hits' anyways?s0ba4 Oct 22
Oct 20 Loot Hunt = Real Rewards Blizzard, you got all the money and loyalty in the world. Please don't hype up the Switch Release with nothing but more fictional creations. Let us enjoy a good puzzle. A good myth. To find something real. You have the resources and creativity to make something amazing for fans. A real treasure hunt with real treasures would be amazing. Think cicada3301, but for real. Thanks, JustinMDK1 Oct 20
Oct 20 Bigger dps, but lower damage after equipping Anybody knows why this weapon has bigger dps than my equipped one, but after equipping the damage goes to -0.3% (according to the tooltip)? https://imgur.com/a/59hyJ7LKossak4 Oct 20
Oct 20 No Set items dropping. Am I the only one experiencing this? I made a necro first and did the season challenges for his tier set armor. I then decided to make a barbarian reached level 70 and started grinding bounties, rifts and greater rifts on torment 1 and 2. I have yet to have 1 green set item drop for the barbarian despite countless runs. Not sure if I am really that unlucky or there is a bug here. Anyone else experience this?Victorious2 Oct 20
Oct 19 Can Defender of Westmarch drop as of current? And if so, can a Witch Doctor craft one by upgrading yellow shields? Thanks in advance.Noxifer4 Oct 19
Oct 16 Not the worst ancient ever... ...but it isn't great. I'm reforging my gloves to get an ancient upgrade and rolled got this mild improvement. 830 Int 896 but 8,5 CHC and just rolled a 26% CHD The epiome of "okay"storytime424 Oct 16
Oct 15 morphing legendarys Make its so things liek star of askerath morphs into now does a heal over 3 seconds effect? That would be infinity awesome.Believe1 Oct 15
Oct 14 primal ancients? So once I do a gr level 70 solo. I have chance to get primal ancients anywhere in the game right like I do the level 70 then I can play in normal and still get them? are what how dos it work?Evil61 Oct 14
Oct 14 Rakanishu's Blade If this gets moved to the "items board" I won't be surprised, but I want the community's answers, tips, opinions, etc. so I think it belongs here. I noticed searching through these and other forums that there wasn't much information to be found "Rakanishu's Blade." This item is a huge homage to Diablo II and I love it for that, and I bet others will, so I figured people that don't know about it should get a chance to decide if they care about it or not. This might be considered long-winded. Simply put: http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww237/AntiquityOfSin/Diablo%20III/7244c74a-52da-4f22-92b0-61c73645d08f_zpszqp0cscf.jpg - a screen shot of my Season 3 version Stats will be posted at the end of the post for anyone that would rather read those than c/p the link. No idea how to hotlink it. Rakanishu's Sword is a Magic item dropped by Rakanishu's Avatar in the Dahlgur Oasis, found in Act II. Supposedly the event, a world event rather than a dungeon, appears commonly in the Southeast portion of the map, but I'm pretty sure I've caught it up North. The thing that makes the sword cool is that it has "Legendary" Affix: "When you kill a Fallen, you have a 5% chance to Charm all other nearby Fallen" - not exactly OP, or really powerful at all, it's just amusing. This is homage to Rakanishu, the lil' blue Fallen dude with the Lightning-enchantment in Act 1 of Diablo II, guarding the stones that activated the portal to Tristram to save Cain. Fallen in Diablo II were often heard chanting "Rakanishu!" as well. The item's lore text explains why. There is mention of an achievement called "Bashanishu" (supposedly in the "Challenge" section but is not there, nor in any other seciton) in which players had to hit Bashiok, a purple-named Fallen Shaman (named after the DIablo 3 Community Manager) with Rakanishu's Blade equipped. I saw this achievement on the list for a while, but ever since I came back (shortly before Season 1) I haven't seen it on the list. Kinda sucks for me given I'm a lover of the lore and really wanted to hunt that achievement. I have found absolutely nothing stating that the "Bashanishu" event was removed, but I may have missed it in patch notes or something. If anyone knows what's up, please let me know! I have also found no confirmation on how to obtain Rakanishu's Blade, but it is possible obviously. One of its conditions used to be that the player kill Rakanishu's Avatar on Normal - this was back before the sword even had the Affix, and now it's false. The one pictured was found in Torment 3. I don't believe I did anything special, so I'm pretty sure there's a drop rate to it, but have absolutely no idea what it is. Again, if I've missed this info, I'd love to have it! I'm willing to bet that the sword's Affix being added and the achievement removed might coincide. I don't believe I've seen Bashiok either; he tend(ed?) to hang out around the waypoint pretty often. In Adventure Mode, he was a bounty in Act II. Don't think I've seen that one, either. This, along with the Murlocket, are the only two Magical weapons with "Legendary" Affixes, Murlocket's being: "Call forth a creature from the depths." Here's the link straight from the Diablo III website: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-murlocket-1FqMPZ Stats (as found during Torment 3 with a level 70 Wizard) Rakanishu’s Blade 1-Handed Magic Sword 21.4 Damage per Second 11-19 Damage 1.43 Attacks per Second Primary (** = Always found on item) *+6-8 Lightning Damage *+530 INT *Increase Attack Speed by 2% **Reduces all Resource Costs by 8% Secondary (** = Always found on item) **1.5% Chance to Blind on Hit **(Legendary Affix) When you kill a Fallen, you have a 9% chance to Charm all other nearby Fallen Required Level: 70 Durability: 32/32 Sell Value: 2475 “Rakanishu, Lord of the Fallen, drove his minions to frenzied battle. They could often be heard screaming his name as they rushed headlong to their deaths.”Kain16 Oct 14
Oct 13 Skull Grasp Ring Since Skull Grasp ring gives up to 400% damage to whirlwind in barbarian, i was thinking that if i have my details list open in Inventory and put the ring on, I would see the jump of whirlwind damage increase go up by the amount listed on the skull grasp ring. But it did not, it stayed at the low amount. so then i thought maybe i need to use whirlwind to see the increase in the detailed list, it still stayed at the low percentage. plus my regular damage did not go up either. where can i see the damage increase?Devas3 Oct 13
Oct 13 What is Harvest? I picked up a Legendary item call "Harvest" that just had flavor text. but when I tried to deposit in my bank, It vanished. What was it?Kanthis4 Oct 13
Oct 13 Reforging HF Ammys Does the original passive stay, or does that randomly reset as well? If it doesn’t reset, could be a quick shortcut to a good HF ammy for a DH, for example.Cartman25461 Oct 13
Oct 10 First primal... Can I get shot please? Hundreds and hundreds of runs since GR70, and my first primal is from Kadala, and it's this... https://imgur.com/qwlfBoT Can someone shoot me please?Refl3x9 Oct 10
Oct 10 RNG is a MOFO!!! I know, I know... RNG is RNG. But really? 4+ months with not one single gem upgrade or gear upgrade. It gets exhausting! I'm beginning to understand why people bot. Just for the gear and forgotten souls... a slim chance at getting something better. ARGH!!! /RANTShamWow6 Oct 10