Items and Crafting

Aug 26 List of all Wings, Cosmetics, Pets, and Promos I have been asked to post my personal cosmetic tracking document so here you go. Please note that it is sorted into various categories so some items appear in more than one place. I am always open to corrections if you notice something that needs updating. >^.^< WINGS 1. Angelic wings (white) - Buy a copy of the D3V Collector's Edition (CE). You would have to search Amazon and Ebay for a box copy and pray it is not a scam with a used key. 2. Wings of Valor (gold) - were a bonus for pre-ordering any version of D3 Reaper of Souls (RoS) (Standard, Digital Deluxe Edition (DE), or CE). The game key needed to be applied to the account by the 31 March 2014 deadline. No longer available. 3. Blade Wings (bone) – were part of the SC2 Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Expansion DE. They are now only available as part of the Deluxe SC2 bundle containing Wings of Liberty, HotS, and Legacy of the Void expansion. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft-ii-complete-collection#deluxe 4. Mercy Wings (mechanical + blade feathers) – Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector’s Edition. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins 5. Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings)WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion Requires base WoW game (all expansions including WoD are included). 6. Green Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the basic Set Dungeon Achievements. (Not tied to Seasons) 7. Green Leather Wings – Reward in Diablo 3 RoS for completing all the Master Set Dungeon Achievements/Goals. (Not tied to Seasons) 8. Cosmic Wings (Princess Lillian in Whimsydale) requires rainbow goblin to open portal. 9. Falcon Wings (Mysterious Chest Act 4 Gardens of Hope Level 1) 10. Andariel Wings: Season 8 Season's Journey Reward. Season starts 21 October 2016. No longer available. 11. Ghost Kerrigain Wings: Play 15 Heroes of the Storm Games with friend in VS AI, QM, Ranked, and Unranked Draft as Heroes from the Diablo Universe. Event starts June 13, and lasts until June 26, 2017. No Longer Available. 12. Wings of the Crypt Guardian: Necromancer Character Pack. Requires RoS 13. Trag' oul Wings: Complete all the Necromancer Achievements. Requires RoS and Necro Pack. 14. Fiacla-Géar Wings: Season 12 Chapter 4 reward. 15. Other wings will become available in game in the future as rewards for completing various goals. No details available yet. PETS 1. Undead Dog pet: RoS CE (physical box) or DE. Still available. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls#deluxe 2. Murkgoblin pet: Blizzcon 2015. No longer available 3. Frost Dog pet: Season 4. No longer available 4. White Probe pet: SC2 Campaign Collection DE. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. Wickerman pet: D3 RoS Season 5 No longer availiable. 6. Blaze (Blazing Skull): Menagerist Goblin 7. Buddy (Fallen Hound): Menagerist Goblin 8. Bumble (Yeti): Menagerist Goblin 9. Charlotte (Spider): Menagerist Goblin 10. Cow King Pet: Menagerist Goblin 11. Friendly Gauntlet: Menagerist Goblin 12. Galthrak: Menagerist Goblin 13. Grunkk: Menagerist Goblin 14. Haunting Hannah (Ghost): Menagerist Goblin 15. Humbart Wessel (White Skull): Menagerist Goblin 16. Lady Morthanlu (Lamb/Goat Creature): Menagerist Goblin 17. Lamb (Human squire): Menagerist Goblin 18. Liv Moore: Ravi Lilliwhite (Weeping Hollow) 19. Malefasance: Menagerist Goblin 20. Ms. Madeline (Voodoo Doll): Menagerist Goblin 21. Overseer Lady Josephine (Teddy Bear): Menagerist Goblin 22. Queen of Succubus: Menagerist Goblin 23. The Mimic (Chest): Menagerist Goblin 24. The Stomach: Menagerist Goblin 25. Unihorn (Unicorn): Menagerist Goblin 26. Red/Black Unihorn: Season 7 Chapter 4 reward. No longer available. 27. Classic Diablo: 2016 Blizzcon ticket digital reward No longer available. 28. Baby Butcher Pet: January Anniversary Event. Start the D1 nostalgia event at char level one and complete it in one session without dying. You do not need to be level 1 by the end of the rift. 29. Baby Cow Pet (Royal Calf): January Anniversary Event. Get the rotting mushroom from the D1 nostalgia rift then complete a series of tasks. 1. Throw the rotting mushroom in Adria's cauldron in her hut (top floor not down below). Take the item you get. 2. Click 4 the bodies in Tristram in the correct order to get Wirt's Leg pattern. Text will give you clues. 3. Take the Wirt's Leg pattern to the Blacksmith and then craft it and salvage it to get Map of the Stars. 4. Go back to Adria's hut and click the dead cows outside in order 2,1,3 to open a portal to the Abandoned Farmstead. Go through then go to the farm and click Wirt's Stash chest to get the cow pet trinket. Right click the trinket to learn the pet. You may need to make a new game in order to access the proper phase for Adria's hut or to reset the dead cows if you already clicked them. 30. Rocky (stone golem type pet) - Season 9 Chapter 4. No longer available. 31. Half Formed Golem Pet: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. 32. Diablo III Tal'darim (Red Probe) Pet, SC2 War Chest Exclusive https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-war-chest 33. Blue Dragon Pet: Season 11 Chapter 4 Reward. No longer available. 34. Necromancer Murlock: Blizzcon 2017. No longer available. 35. Blaine stuffed bear pet - Season 13 Chapter 4 Reward. PENNANTS 1. Warlords Pennant: WoW Warlords of Draenor DE/CE: Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 2. Diablo 3 RoS Season 3: Pennant for completing Chapter 4 of Seasons Journey. No longer available. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. 3. Blizzcon 2015: Blizzcon Pennant. No longer available. 4. HotS Pennant: HotS > D3: Level a HotS account to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 5. Set Dungeon Class Achievements. There is a pennant reward for completing all the Class Set dungeons. Achievement [Class Name] Ascendancy. Gives one pennant for the basic completion and one for Mastery. 6. Season 6 - completion of Seasons Journey Chapter 4 awards a pennant. 7. Fallen Pennant (Harvest) – Patch 2.4.2. Graw the Herald Act 2 Stinging Winds 8. Loremaster Pennant - Season 10 Seasons Journey Chapter 4 reward. 9. Necromancer Pennant: Rise of the Necromancer Pack. Requires RoS. TRANSMOGS 1. D3 ROS DE/CE Armor and Weapon Transmogs 2. D3 Season Conquers Armor Transmog from Season 1,2,3. Repeated in S4,5, and 6. 3. SC2 LotV DE Protoss Helm and Shoulder Transmog Still available. See below for link. 4. Blizzcon 2014: WoD themed Weapon Transmogs. No longer available. 5. D3 Patch 2.4 Lachdanon’s Stormshield Transmog. Secret area in Leoric’s Manor. 6. WoW Legion DE or CE: Demon Hunter Helm Transmog INFO BELOW FOR PATCH 2.4.1 FROM Dieidiotscum’s Spreadsheet 7. Axe 2-H: Kanai's Scorn - Immortal Throne Mysterious Chest (March Only) 8. Flail 1-H: Templar's Chain- Cathedral Level 2 Mysterious Chest 9. Axe 1-H Aidan's Revenge Currently NOT available 10. Mace: Mace of the Crows – Act 3 Barracks Lvl 2 Mysterious Barrel 11. Sword: God Butcher - Zakarum Cathedral Mysterious Chest (Act 5 Town) 12. Sword: Ghoul King's Blade (1) - Gardens of Hope Level 2 Mysterious Chest 13. 2H Mace: King Maker - Regreb the Slayer (Act 2 Stinging Winds) 14. 2-H Axe: Sungjae's Fury - Drowned Temple Mysterious Chest 15. Crossbow 2-H: Crossbow of Corvus - Blood Marsh Mysterious Chest 16. Spear: Steffon's Heavy Lance – Act 3 Arreat Crater Level 1 Mysterious Chest 17. Fist Weapon: Panther's Claw - Eternal Woods Mysterious Chest 18. Flail 1-H: The Que'Hegan's Will -Nevaz (Act 1: Halls of Agony lvl 3) 19. Helm: Star Helm - Orlash (Rift Guardian) 20. Sword: Amberwing - Erethon (Rift Guardian) 21. Staff: Reaper's Kiss - Infernal Maiden (Rift Guardian) 22. Polearm: Man Prodder - Lord of Bells (Rift Guardian), Versalius (Rift Guardian) 23. Shoulders: Star Pauldrons - Uber Diablo (Realm of Fright) 24. Sword: Quinquennial Sword - Jay Wilson (Development Hell) 25. Sword: Second Quinquennial Sword - Josh Mosquiera (Development Hell) 26. Flail: Flail of Carnage - The Butcher (Boss) 27. Helm: Helm of Cranial Crustacean - The Succulent (Tidal Cave - Greyhollow Island) 28. Fist Weapon: Hand of Despair - Rakanoth (Boss) 29. Portrait: Rainbow Portrait -Sir William (Whimseyshire) Requires Staff of Herding 30. Butcher's Cleaver - Blue item from the Butcher Boss on level 2 of the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 31. Red Soulstone Helm Effect - Equip the Legendary Gem that drops from Diablo in the January Diablo Anniversary Event Dungeon 32. Wirt's Leg - Crafted item. Recipe is from the January Diablo Anniversary Event. See the Royal Calf pet instructions for how to get it. SEASONS 1. Season 1, 2, and 3 Conqueror’s armor transmog rewards for reaching lvl 70 on a Seasonal Character. S1 armor reward was now available again in S4, S2 available again in S5. The other armor pieces will also be available again in future seasons. Requires RoS. 2. D3 Season 3 Achievement rewards a Portrait and Pennant. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. Season 3 ended 23 August 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future seasons. 3. D3 Season 4 Seasons Journey - Frost dog pet and portrait frames for finishing Chapter 4. S4 started Friday 28 August 2015 and ended 30 Dec 2015. It is unknown if they will be made available again in future Seasons. Requires Diablo 3 RoS. 4. Season 5 Seasons Journey – Wickerman pet, Portraits, Conqueror's Transmog Armor (repeat of S2), Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, 7th Stash Tab. 5. Season 6 Seasons Journey – Pennant, Portrait, Conqueror’s Transmog Armor Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 6. Season 7 Seasons Journey - Red Unihorn pet, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 7. Season 8 Seasons Journey - Andariel Wings, Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Stash Tab. 8. Season 9 Seasons Journey - Rock element themed Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Pet (Rocky). 9. Season 10 Seasons Journey - Portrait, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor, Loremaster Pennant. 10. Season 11 Seasons Journey - Blue Dragon Pet, Loot Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 11. Season 12 Seasons Journey - Fiacla-Géar wings, High Heavens Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. 12. Season 13 Seasons Journey - Blaine stuffed bear pet, Imperius theme Portrait Frame, Conqueror's Transmog Armor, Haedrig’s Gift full Set Armor. FREE CROSS GAME PROMOTIONS 1. HotS > D3: Level a HotS hero (since HOTS 2.0) to 12 to get a cosmetic portrait and pennant in D3. Free to Play 2. D3 > HotS; Reach lvl 70 in a Season and get a free Malthael’s Phantom mount in HotS 3. HotS > WoW: Level a HotS account to 20 to get the Graves pet in WoW. 4. WoW > HotS: Level a char in WoW to 100 to get a free Ironside Dire Wolf mount in HotS 5. HS > WoW: Win 3 matches against another player (not a friend) and earn a free mount in WoW. Free to Play. 6. HotS > HS: Level a HotS account to 12 and get the HotS cardback in HS. Free to Play. 7. WoW > HS: Level a WoW char to 20 and get free Liadrin hero in HS. Free to Play CROSS GAME DE/CE EDITIONS (only covers D3 cosmetics. See links for other game rewards) 1. Diablo 3 Collector’s Edition: Angelic Wings. See Wings Section above for availability. 2. Diablo 3 RoS CE/DE: Undead dog pet and Transmog items. Still available https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/diablo-iii-reaper-of-souls 3. SC2 Campaign Collection: Drone pet and Protoss Transmog https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection Used to be in LotV DE pack. 4. SC2 Campaign Collection DE: Blade Wings and Banner Sigil. Still available https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/starcraft-ii-campaign-collection 5. WoW Mists of Pandaria CE or DE: Banner graphics and a Feat of Strength. No longer available unless you can find a box copy of the CE. 6. WoW Warlord Draenor CE or DE: Warlords Pennant. Still available as a separate shop purchase if you have WoD. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-warlords-of-draenor-digital-deluxe 7. WoW Legion Deluxe Edition or Collector’s Edition: Diablo® III Wings of the Betrayer (demon wings) and Demon Hunter Helm transmog. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-legion 8. Overwatch Origins Edition for PC: Mercy Wings. https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/overwatch-origins (Game of the Year Edition also awards wings) BLIZZCON REWARDS 1. -Blizzcon 2013 - Mark of Death Banner 2. -Blizzcon 2014 - Warlords of Draenor Weapon Transmogrifications 3. -Blizzcon 2015 - Murkgoblin Pet, Pennant, and Portrait frame 4. -Blizzcon 2016 - Classic Diablo Pet 5. -Blizzcon 2017 - Murkomancer Pet EDIT - Corrected Wings section to note WoD is now included in the base WoW game. EDIT 2 - Added Mace of Crows location 1 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4qrp06/white_locks_mace_of_crows_video/ EDIT 3 - Added Steffon's Heavy Lance Location 2 July 2016. Source Deathstar #1596 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9YWERHameg&feature=youtu.be EDIT 4 - Fallen Pennant Location added 3 July 2016 EDIT 5 - patch 2.4.2 updates with new pet 8/8/2016 EDIT 6 - Belated update for Season 7 rewards 8/23/2016 EDIT 7 - Updated for Blizzcon and Season 8 rewards 10/12/2016 EDIT 8 - Updated for January Anniversary event coming in the next patch 11/18/16 EDIT 9 - Updated for Season 9, MoP CE added. 1/16/17 EDIT 10- Updated for Season 10. 4/2/17 EDIT 11 - Added Ghost Kerrigan wings and Crypt Guardian Wings 6/5/17 EDIT 12 - added Necro Achievement wings, man prodder new RG drop 6/28/17 Edit 13 - many updates! 1/20/18 EDIT 14 - Season 13 additions added 2/15/18MissCheetah325 Aug 26
Aug 24, 2011 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the items forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III items with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074337568#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Daxxarri3 Aug 24, 2011
1h How to get the right weapon for your class? Well, I'm kind of newbie playing the game and I just wonder how I can get the right weapons for my class such as Daibo for Monk, Flail for Crusader, Scythes for Necromancer, etc... What I got when playing were different types of weapons but I could still make use of them like 2 handed cubs, swords, staves, etc... It is somehow bother me much since I rarely get a specific legendary items for my class. So my question is "Whether is there a chance to increase the drop rate of these kinds of weapon or I should use class' specific weapon until I have a new one?" Thank you!Corgei1 1h
8h Obscure builds should be competitive Don't get me wrong here, there are a ton of builds that can climb the boards. Unfortunately, no matter what, one will topple the others. That is something I think isn't really to worry about. What I think should change are builds that don't get utilized because they are completely useless comparatively. I know a lot of people talk about it, but something like the thorns build for instance. This build is lucky to hit 100 grift with the Crusader. Good luck doing even TXIII with any other class using thorns. Point is, every build that people see as fun or innovative should be viable. Let's pretend they all can easily see 100 grift just by looking at what these things do. Obviously there will be variance, but this way, at the very least people can choose a play style over whatever is the best-and attempt to make it the "best". Perhaps synergy with other sets? Let's say if you combine the BK set with the Might of the Earth set. It would give either a different bonus that is hidden until worn or an added bonus because you have both sets on. (Just an idea, don't take it too seriously). There are some builds I've used that seem good on paper, but once you use it, it's like throwing pebbles at a giant. Same thing goes for almost all legendary items. The sets got buffed, but most of the legendary affixes are basically useless now, even while simply leveling up to 70. Like I said, there is definitely build diversity now, just the more fun or interesting builds are put to the side because they basically don't do any damage.Arcterious1 8h
12h Falcon Wings Still Available? Hey there, Does anyone know if the falcon wings are still available from the mysterious chest in act 4? I have been farming for quite some time and have not yet found a mysterious chest? when is the last time someone found this item? Any help anyone could throw me would be grand. Thanks in advance. :)WodenWulf5 12h
15h MARAUDER'S CARAPACE Where is this thing??? I completed act 5 and have been in adventure mode for over a month but nothing! Kind of frustrating.Remitrom7 15h
2d Rant: disappointed is an understatement i grew up playing d1 and spent my early years on d2. with how much time ive put into d3 im sad that there has been next to no tinkering. only thing that matters is the meta builds. i remember back when blizzard would purposely give players some fun things to play with as regards to a build or play style with the thought of dialing it back or fixing it in the future, instead they take the lazy route and leave everything set in stone with only 1 or 2 viable builds on each class. is a little variety too much to ask for for such an old title? things like the LoN set being next to useless compared to anything on meta gives a clear indication that noone cares even a little bit. give us more things to experiment with for f*** sake. i feel bad for all the OG players, myself included.vDubzz1 2d
2d 2.4.1 Transmog Items (White) 2.4.1 Transmog Items (White) I have the following items listed below in my stash. Please feel free to hollar at me in game to aquire the xmog. I would love to get whatever you may have as well. God Butcher Steffon's Heavy Lance Quinquennial Sword Second Quinquennial SwordScytheRake0 2d
3d Lol quit procastiating Advise me what Theme will be .I cant think of any season that it took this long show the next season preview. Just do it Nicky.Aysrian3 3d
3d Ring of Royal Grandeur Drop Rate I'm trying to get https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/ring-of-royal-grandeur by doing the Act I bounties with my monk in a 2 persons party on T6. We did the bounties about 40 times and I didn't get the ring while my friend got it about 8 times (he plays necromancer). Another friend joined and in 3 rounds he got the ring (also a necromancer) Is the drop rate class dependent?Felics30 3d
4d THE MOST UNLUCKY PLAYER !!\(`0´)/ its only me who feel unlucky or also you guys!! ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯ like i upgraded 50 rare dagger's at one's in order to find a primal Karlei's Point and i got 4 ancient with low stats i am donne with this game !and tilted as fu**!! ('-_-)Divinity16 4d
4d Applying the legendary effect to your gear As I was playing with the cube last night, I found the instructions for extracting a legendary power obvious enough, but after I had performed it for the first time, I got frustrated because I could not figure out how to apply the effect to my gear. After a time of searching, I found someone on youtube who pointed out the not-so obvious: all you have to do is select the power for that item slot (your first extracted power for each slot will default to that one selected), and you are good to go. It does not cost anything to apply it. It doesn't show on the equipped item tooltip but shows in the details pane at the very bottom of the list. That was the confusing part. With no confirmation or instructions or even an obvious note on your character sheet, many players will be lost when trying to get the power. So, consider this both as a PSA as well as a suggestion to Blizzard to add these instructions or otherwise make the application of the power somewhat more obvious.Zepheron51 4d
4d Amulet question Hi I have a lot of amulets that never appears in any build but still seems to be worth trying. My problem is I do not know what these amulets are made for and how to use it. The most I got are Ouroboros Xephirian Amulet (I cubed one to try but not sure it's purpose in the game. Squirt Necklace Eye of Etlich Haunt of vaxo Flavor of time. Thank you to help me indicates how they interact with classes/build and if I should cube or equip any of them.Lidrach2 4d
Sep 10 The Horadric Hamburger.... So, I'm running a rift the other day and this thing drops.... The Horadric Hamburger. It got me thinking...why is this not a set item? Maybe Fries and a Shake...no scratch that...a (Dairy Queen) Blizzard as an off-hand. Of course, you'll need to add two Onion Rings. You could even go so far as to make it a six item set with a bib as a chest piece and a busted belt... The fast food set. Then it got me thinking... I wonder if there is an Ancient version of this hamburger. Ewww...Nevermind, who would want an Ancient Hamburger. Damn...now I'm hungry. I should've eaten lunch today....MaxVanquish45 Sep 10
Sep 10 Royal Ring of Granduer I am trying to do a 4 piece bonus of Helltooth (Head, Shoulder, Gloves) and 6 piece bonus Zam (ring, vodoo, chest, legs, boots) it isn't working. It puts the zams to 6 but not the Helltooth to 4. I am playing on Xbox One. Is this a bug or is the ring only suppose to work on the highest set?Integritas2 Sep 10
Sep 10 Missing gems after combining I was combining a bunch of amethysts together to convert to rubies and after I was done combining them I had none of them in my inventory outside of a few I didn't have enough to combine with. I'm guessing around 30+ amethysts are just gone. I've been searching and can't find anything on it. Anyone run into this? Or by chance know how to get them back? Only thing I've really tried is combining some more amethysts that I converted from another gem hoping they'd just show up. Xbox one, non season. Not sure if it matters but I combined them while the menu was on the filtered settingCaptainCrunk4 Sep 10
Sep 9 Little Rogue and The Slanderer Where can I find these two? Little Rogue and The Slandererjaylamsen3 Sep 9
Sep 9 When is the star transmogs gonna be finished? I dot in and out of interest in this game so excuse me if I've missed something but was blizz ever planning on finishing that transmog set they started with the star helm and pauldrons? I'm getting the feeling its a job half abandoned at this point and i was really looking forward to completing the transmog set eventually.Fatyboomboom5 Sep 9
Sep 9 Perfect Gear? Guys and gals, I've been playing this game since launch in 2012. A whole lot of things have happened, improvements, patches, new releases, etc. However, fundamentally the game remains unchanged. Its a grinders nightmare. What are the odds of a re-roll being perfect? 1:100. That could take years to perfect! I'm frustrated with the whole dynamic. As I suspect many people are. But, consider this, even if you don't have perfect gear, like myself. It still proves to be fun and I have to remind myself that I'm playing to beat MY best. Not someone elses. How has you alls experience been, and continues to be? BeastBeast4 Sep 9
Sep 8 NINTENDO more important than pc players. WTF is this? nintendo gains all content? whilst all those that actually died to get it on the pc only to pay for it 3 times for all the content... now nintendo comes along and receives all the content in 1 go... WHAT IN THE HELL BLIZZARD!!!? blizzard is drastically disappointing these days, nothing but a bunch of cash !@#$%s. and its beginning to showAKAPAKY7 Sep 8
Sep 7 Where can I find unity ring? I have farm and spent lot of shards but no unity has been found. Has the drop level changed?jaylamsen1 Sep 7
Sep 6 Flawless Royal Ruby Can't Be Crafted. I have hundreds of gems, trillions or more money. I created a new character, and tried crafting new flawless royal ruby, but every time I created the gems needed to get to the final, the list to create the final ruby does not appear.jaylamsen6 Sep 6
Sep 6 Items in game inventory un able to click. Hello, im having problems clicking the items in my game inventory. Its using up a lot of space. Please help.!!!GHOST1 Sep 6
Sep 4 No build changes done for season 15 thanks for extending season 14 another year, great contentMorse9 Sep 4
Sep 3 Is my Yang's Recurve missing a stat? My current Yang's is non-ancient Lightning dmg % dmg Dex Area dmg RCR Max discipline Affix Socket from gift I looted this other non ancient Yang's with Physical dmg % dmg Dex RCR Chill in hit (that i want to change to max discipline) Affix I have a gift to socket. But it seems to me I'm missing a primary stat. Any exlanation?storytime423 Sep 3
Sep 3 My proud gear moment Easily the best bow I've ever rolled in this game since day 1 when I bought it. Rolled a chance to bleed into 10% damage, and a Ramolandis for the socket. Yes, this is a brag thread. Ancient Etrayu 3314.1 sheet damage ---------------------------- 1486-1860 damage 19% cold skill 10% damage 943 Dex gift socket with 130 crit damage 2,7 chance to slow ignore durability loss 9 max disc.Kreuz1 Sep 3
Sep 2 S14End/Wha to learn//PS D3Ros&odd ModCom Dear Turian, ... U said it well , i hope so too!!!!!!!!!! Dis.: Sy , used to say i am bored of playing D3 right now, meaning the Para grinding is the main problem, and the to many random Generator let this game LOOK VERY disgusting ... playing "Halma" is more fun than D3 with family now ;? ... EVERY D3 PLAYER is COMPLAIN ABOUT get not these get not that, get not Primal get not enough Paragon for his/her time spend... ... Why, I belive cause its is the [function] between that system. More time u spent on D3=> exponentially lesser u get times x times. But OK that is what grinding means, perhaps ?! My Issue is : I never saw an real ending message out side of the campaign mode. And the D3 planer's & Co. always lying cause of the fact that D3gameplay is't truly predefined in his exact NEVER BALANCE-ABLE static//random affix-numbers ... ... pls ;3 fix that My recommendation: look on the market for new ideas and on other communities on this looter genre; [for exp. in addition make an similar Modding system like Warframe® has come true.]... Simple add[duplicate] some gear slots to the Kanaj's cube, so the overflowing useless legendaries, or in respectfulness the older day's legendary with good Affixes, but only for joking purpose. wouldn't matter anymore for max Greater Rift /endgame content. Also give the Caldesans Despair way more Value!!! and discuss about the opportunity to redesign the FULL Item setup rollout. Espacially to an more balaceable and grift 150 friendly way. Dear Blizzard from your experienced belong 4 years d3 Ros playing fellow. Jatitan#2530 JanekWarning@gmail.comJatitan3 Sep 2
Sep 2 Bovine Bardiche description Dear Blizzard, I noticed a rather funny/gross discrepancy in the description for the Bovine Bardiche. "This polearm was crafted by the finest ungulate smiths—its blade fired in the Hellforge, quenched in the rancid milk of the Cow King..." Cow King=bull. Bulls don't produce milk. They do produce another substance, but I really don't think you meant that. Lmao.LadyDunans16 Sep 2
Sep 1 transmute Kanai's Cube I must not understand the function of the use of menu three transmuting legendary items. I have never been able to transmute any itemremeskylan8 Sep 1
Sep 1 Kenai's Cube help I've been playing Diablo 3 since the very beginning and I have never been able to understand how to use the damn Kenai's Cube. There are certain achievements I cannot accomplish through the season because it says I have to create some kind of legendary whatever using Kenai's Cube. But, I don't !@#$ing know how to use the piece of %^-*. Any help for this old dumbass?GreatAslan7 Sep 1
Sep 1 The illusive cosmic wings... I'm going to lose my F***ING MIND I SWEAR!!! I'm up to 578 rainbow goblins and no Princess.. WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!? And then you get some people who just RNG the hell out of it and on their 20th goblin they get it??? Been searching for too long and my heart can't handle another Princessless run ( ;_;)... I'm only farming goblins for the remainder of the season when playing without a group using a specific route with a goblin hunting monk. I'm doing everything right but I'm just not one of the lucky ones. HELP T^T DFDoughnut10 Sep 1
Aug 31 ancient item drop chance lowered?? hello dudes!is anyone who noticed that we dont even get ancient (crap) items???1 week now i see very low chance even on crap ancient gear...im taking more ancients from cube and cadala...how the !@#$ we will get primals then??makispapadim3 Aug 31
Aug 31 Caldesann's Despair Suggestion. So I just used Caldesann's Despair for the first time and used a lvl 90 gem and 3 Royal Rubies on my boots. Little did I know it does not add your MAIN STAT, but the stat of the gem you put it. So I now have strength on my boots as a monk. There is practically no information on how this works in the cube. I searched this forum and there are people that were having this exact issue dating back as far as 2016. HOW is there still not any indication that this is how it works? Maybe add something saying "Stat added to item will is based on Flawless gem used"?Smalls11 Aug 31
Aug 30 A primal ancient ring A primal ancient puzzle ring... so any use for this? Or is the game just messing with meMarcuslid2 Aug 30
Aug 30 I can't find Moonlight Ward... Hi! First, I've looked over Google and searched the forum but was unable to find anything to specifically help and any postings that weren't newer than 2014. lol I can't find it, no matter what I do. I have been grinding for a year trying to find it. But it, like the cosmic wings (300+ rainbow gobs and no drop, but that's a story for another time), just won't drop. I've tried gambling for it, countless blood shards since Amulets are 100 each. I tried creating it from upgrading rare lvl 70 amulets inside the cube. When I saw the amulet could be a very low lvl, I made a character, got her to lvl 8 and dropped tens of thousands of blood shards trying to gamble with her as well, no luck. Grinding with a low level is useless because they level up too fast and I don't get much grind time, but I've tried anyway and nothing. So am I just that completely unlucky or is there some other way to get this amulet to drop? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, I don't pretend to be an expert on the game, but I've been playing since day one and day one of the cube, grinding, can't find it. So to anyone who has actually found this, where and how did you find it?? Ty in advance for any help. :-(Cersei10 Aug 30
Aug 29 Chitara Gibbering Gemstone Anyone trying for Spectrum? manage to get all the mats except for gibbering gem stone.. been at it for 10kills but haven seen one yet.Stonecruise16 Aug 29
Aug 28 Purchased content not being added to accounts Anyone else had an issue where you bought a pack or an expansion that said it included specific items and then not gotten all of them after the purchase? Specifically, stash tabs? If so, what did you do? --- Here is the information about the issue I am having with this ---- After purchasing the ROS Expansion and Rise of the Necromancer Pack, everything except all the additional stash tabs were added. I waited over 72hrs to make sure, then contacted support thinking "oh this should be easy, they'll be able to see my purchase history and confirm it and no big.." I had no idea how wrong I was. Here is a quoted answer from one agent to me: (two other agents have also had similar responses) “The stash is not fully unlocked, the slots for the tabs are unlocked, but some of the tabs have to be earned or purchased. When the base game, Reaper of Souls, and the Necomance pack, you will have a total of 6 tabs - 5 on one page and a single one on a separate page. You can swap pages by clicking the chest icons at the top of the stash window. 1 tab is given for free, 3 of them you have to purchase, and the final 2 are given from the Necromance pack. If you don't purchase any tabs, then you will just have total of 3. You can have a max of 12 tabs on our stash - 3 your get for free (1 for base + 2 from the Necro pack) , 5 tabs you can purchase with in-game gold, and 4 that can be earned from completing seasons.” Here is my response to these statements: 1. Reaper of souls was not my base game purchase, I purchased ROS as an expansion to my base game D3 explicitly for the additional items and content that are listed in the details of the Reaper of Souls Standard expansion. - I paid $19.99 for my original game disc of Diablo III on PC with no expansions, which obviously included the first storage tab, I assume this is the one agents keep referring to when they say we get “1 free”. Okay, cool, that's easy to understand and I don't have any issue there.. but then 2. After playing a few days, I paid another $19.99 for the ROS Expansion (Which states it includes "Crusader Class, Adventure Mode, Act V, 2 Hero Slots, and 2 stash tabs” and even shows a picture of the two additional tabs that should come with the purchase) it does NOT say the pack comes with *listed items* and “1 stash tab” or “1 empty slot where a stash tab can be added” or that the "purchasing this expansion allows for you to earn or purchase more stash tabs with in-game gold". It says "2 stash tabs" are included with the expansion! 3. The same day, right after the expansion, I paid another $14.99 and went ahead with purchasing the Rise of the Necromancer pack as well (this states it comes with Necromancer Class, Wings of the Crypt Guardian, Half-formed Golem Pet, Banner, Pennant, Portrait Frame, 2 Hero Slots, and 2 Stash Tabs” and again here even shows a picture, this one in more detail that actually shows the two additional tabs as being added to where they would show in the game, it does not say “1 stash tab” or “1 empty slot where a stash tab can be added later” or “purchase allows for a tab to be earned or purchased with in-game gold”. It also does not say that "When you purchase ROS you will only get 2 additional stash tabs if also buying the Necromancer Pack along with it", it simply says includes "2 stash tabs"! I didn't get them all...RebelRyzing5 Aug 28
Aug 28 Missing Gem Hi, my Gem of Ease (l25) is gone. The game says it is in my inventory somewhere, and I can level it in greater rifts, but the gem is NOWHERE in my inventory. I have checked sockets on every character, I have looked through every item in my inventory repeatedly, it's frickin' gone. I have tried looking at other forum posts, but I haven't found much of anything. Any help is appreciated!TheMightyX7 Aug 28
Aug 27 Re-Augment in Kanai's Cube Hi, Example: I already augment an item with Dex (rank70). What happens when I augment again with Dex rank 80 or above? Also, If I re-augment and changed to Vit rank80, It should change the current Dex to Vit right? Thanks,GUTS3 Aug 27
Aug 26 Legendary Gem “Tears Of The Fallen” Legendary Gem Just having some fun with it. Here is a link to a legendary gem that I thought would be fun to incorporate. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PrmhfOQ-cb5xCfMzZTsSINW5av2c6R2tAugustus0 Aug 26
Aug 25 Where can I find the JESSETH SKULLSCYTHE? Would anyone happen to know where that lovely item resides?WNTRSLMBR19 Aug 25
Aug 25 Do legendary gems work in your follower? I tried finding the answer to this, but failed miserably, so thank you in advance.jrv1018544 Aug 25
Aug 23 primal ancient rarity fix Hello Diablo team! I'd like to make a suggestion on how to solve the issue that primal ancients seldom drops. And if they do, they're seldom useful. Maybe when salvaging a regular ancient legendary, we could get ancient "shards" or something. Then, with 10 or 50 (or some reasonable amount) of ancient shards we could cube any legendary item with the ancient shards to upgrade the legendary item to an ancient one (retaining same stats or changing them). Likewise, when salvaging a primal ancient legendary, we could get primal shards or something. Then, with 5 or 10 (or some reasonable amount) of primal shards we could cube any ancient legendary item with the primal shards to upgrade the ancient legendary item to a primal one (retaining same stats or changing them). What do you think? :)Feryx61 Aug 23
Aug 22 Farming Rotation I am currently in the hopeless cycle of farming the gibbering gemstone. I did find the Falcon wings so that is one less item in my farming list. What other places only show up occasionally ? Any other things I can add to this to make a little less boring? What is your farming rotation ?Faed4 Aug 22
Aug 22 Transmogs Diablo 2.4.1 Items : Transmogs Are these items only found on Adventure mode unless otherwise noted ? If anyone knows ?? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aDBXQBd9OyOpf51AD6jInIWolidty_d6k8BWJZC1uAo/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=trueRaine3 Aug 22
Aug 21 Primal Pox Faulds Resistance gone? solved Primal Pox Faulds Don't allow +Resist ?? I have Ancient Pox Faulds that allows for resistance/strength so forth I just rolled a primal pox faulds but there is NO option to roll for resistance...its a broken item. Can a moderator or someone push this up the ladder? SOLVED-Intelligent3 Aug 21
Aug 21 Runewords, You Will Be Missed. Will anyone else here miss how some of the best items in diablo 2 were runewords? I had so much fun hunting socketed items and runes to create my own item. I know there is crafting in diablo 3 but still diablo 2 had that aswell So basicly i dont think its such a good idea to have only uniqie itemz (correct me if im wronge) but i will severaly miss runewords because they gave such a big part of the game such as chance drops and trading :) What do you guya feel about no runewords about diablo3? Hopefully they will add in future :(Wargâsm53 Aug 21
Aug 21 Diablo 3 Auction House kills the game. let it dead already. trading on the other hand gives life. so i give Diablo 3 the middle finger :] was it homer that said; no beer and no TV makes homer something something; Like this: Im excited for Diablo 4. But no trading and no auction house will end this franchise. should have already :{ShadowStorm6 Aug 21
Aug 20 Ancient potion idea The idea is simple. Have an ancient version of the legendary health potions, where the ancient reduces the cool down of the potion by a few seconds.storytime423 Aug 20
Aug 19 Seasonal Rewards? New to the way of the computer of the game. The Reward you earn on seasonal for finish season quest do you get to keep them? Second question When Seasonal is over everything in the seasonal chest is wipe out to start a new season journey Correct?higgs06093 Aug 19