Barbarian

Oct 27, 2012 Looking to upgrade, have 50m Maybe an Echoing Fury with LS? or a socket? or both? Not sure if that's the best item to upgrade atm. I have 50m to spend. Post some offers if you'd like. Currently sword and board, see profile for details. Thanks for looking dudes. I'm open to any upgrade not just my wep...Hindenburg3 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Upgrade advice Hoping some people could throw in some input on what I should upgrade next. I'm debating between gloves/pants/weapons. Any suggestions would be greatBrent1 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 so, 80% of the players have good gears, now . ... ...... ............. ................ now WHAT? ubers are fun. but enough hellfire rings. leveling up paragon is super boring. MF.. what is the point?? oh sure spend 100 million for a gear that is better than yours by 20 strenght.iMage14 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Was this a good IK buy? http://i.imgur.com/kdIUP.png 500k buyout. 1d 12h so I just jumped on it. Worth it?Foadski4 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 WTS Ammy tonight. Best offer/Next 2 hours. http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img35/6810/barbammy.pngSuperjaded1 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Sold DeletedGreenCarrots18 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 LOS, CD, OR LS Mainhand? Going to get a new mainhand, taking into account my current gear/stats what should i get one with: LOH, CD, or LS?Taibok0 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Thor Hammer Barb Build finally works post 1.4 So after the recent 1.04 patch hammer of the ancients dmg output was doubled. Ive developed a build that can solo through the entire game pretty easily. One of the big qualms with tank builds in the past was slow DPS, this beast outdamages WW barb builds that display dps ratings double mine. It thrives on high crit rate, battle rage with into the fray and quick fury generators. Itemization specialized for the build is a 5 fury reduction shield on hammer of the ancients (preferably one with crit chance ALSO), and a belt with revenge crit 7 or 8. Essentially, every time you crit you have a high chance to get 15 fury (which is the cost of hammer of the ancients) however, hammer is an AOE attack so you can get several crits on one blow and this makes hammer a sustainable PRIMARY attack. Here's the build: Primary - Hammer of the Ancients with rolling thunder (when you play solo you can use Birthright to generate extra loot too but i've found the AOE of rolling thunder and the extended range helps to generate a little more fury because it hits more mobs at once; my base crit rate is 48% with battle rage, and 55% on revenge) You get a bonus of 5% chance to crit on hammer in addition to the 385% weapon damage so that crits at a 53% rate. Secondary - Revenge with Provocation. Every time you pop revenge you get a heal, and you generate fury on your crits for hammers (thus why a revenge crit rate belt really helps the build) Special 1 - Leap with Iron Impact. This provides a nice armor boost for tanking, its an aoe attack that can crit so you generate extra fury on your crits as you jump into a swarm, and lastly it provides mobility and an escape from freezes and jailers. Special 2 - Battle Rage with Into the Fray. generates fury and boosts ur dps 15% enough said Special 3 - Warcry with Impunity. This is pretty much a staple in any build buffs your allresist, buffs ur armor, generates the fury you need to keep battle rage going full time. it can be cast every 30 sec, coincidentally thats also the duration on battle rage. pop this then battle rage to keep both up at all times every time warcry refreshes Special 4 - Furious Charge with Merciless Assault. This beast generates massive fury. I was using Threatening shout with the taunt rune but I found myself a little short on fury and put this badboy on and haven't had fury issues since. Not only can you use the zero second cooldown on 5 mob hits or more to clear a room in no time, but even when theres only 1 or 2 mobs youre getting a fury generator every 6 to 8 seconds, pretty invaluable to the build. Furthermore it breaks jailer and can be used to dash out of a freeze just before it pops off. Passives 1: Ruthless (crit and crit dmg, need i say more) Passives 2: Weapons Master (with a 1hand mace or 1hand axe with crit dmg, socket, and lifesteal or life on hit. I like lifesteal over life on hit because even at 3% youre critting constantly for nearly 200k after the 80% nerf thats still over 1k life on hit from lifesteal and it comes at a fraction of the cost of a loh/cd/socket weapon) Passive 3: Animosity. Extra fury generation for the win. For those of you without armor on your all resist str/vit crit gear, you may want to pick up the 25% armor passive. I dont really need it anymore after warcry buffs me to nearly 7k armor. Some notes: Wrath of the Berserker doesnt really work with this build because you generally dont have alot of fury to spend. In a really big swarm you will generate enough crits to pop off wrath but thats about it, I prefer to use tools that work in every situation. Furthermore, you have 2 escapes from jailer and frozen already with charge and leap. You really shouldn't need more. This build has killed ghom, SB Azmo, diablo, and easily crushes whimsy farms. When i group in 4 player coops in act 3 i generally kill mobs before WW barbs in my group can even start putting the hurt on. Before you go spouting off with flames, just try the build. It costs you nothing, and the thinktank that came up with the WW builds being superior for the berserker did not do so with the consideration of hammer dealing 385% weapon damage. Hammer was a lackluster skill dealing a hair over 200% weapon damage at the time. Those builds were decided upon as king in 1.03. Different story now. The build has wowed nearly every ww im public gamed through act3 with to date, so please keep the immaturity down, and youre welcome for extra option in building your barb.Throndor54 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 Non RMAH Barbs! If you have never! purchased from the rmah and chose to grind your way through act after act. Show off your Barb here.lizardaq51 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 27, 2012 WTT DH Stuff for Barb Nat's Sight: 168 Dexterity 63 Vitality 75 All Resists + 255 Armor 4.1 chance to fear on Hit Open Socket Nat's Slayer (736.9 dps) : 107-261 cold dmg 43% dmg 199 dexterity 11% attack speed 54% to crit damage 1% crit chance Nat's Embrace: 97 dext 12% life + 152 Armor 183 life per second 7% increase to grenade dmg 3 os Stone of Jordan: 5% increase to Arcane Damage + 10 to max discipline + 23% damage to Elites Cost of Impale reduced by 1 Hatred Would like to trade Nats sight for a comparable IK helm with +AR and 160+ strHailshot5 Oct 27, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Dual barb "throwing hammer" near perma-stun Been trying out the WW weapon throw hybrid build ppl have been posting up, and the funny thing is that with 2 barbs both running this build, using the rune "throwing hammer", you can nearly perma stun almost anything. Not sure how CC effects taper off for elites/uniques and what not, but act 1 keywarden barely moved during the whole fight (not really an effective method, but its funny to try in higher MP's which you arent geared for; mighty throw seems to to the best rune)FinalForm1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Experienced Barbs. Advice Needed. I have a pretty decent understanding of the stats I should be working towards, but I could use some prioritization help. Any suggestions on what my next few buys should be and the stats they should have would be great. I currently have a pretty low budget and got a lucky 85m drop which funded every bit of this. The tips and are still much needed though on what to focus on.ZHyde6 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 need help upgrading I'm just starting to try and build my barb up so he can survive inferno. Where should I start upgrading? I'm sure all of my items will need to be changed but in what order should I do it? I have a budget of around 2.2 milKingMeh2 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Diabloprogress site Does anyone else have problems accessing profiles on the DP site? I've been getting HTTP 500 Internel Service Errors most of the time when trying to load profiles.Celanian0 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Budget WW Barb got 20m to spend Could you guys help me out on improving my WW barb.. got a 20m budget! It'd be much appreciated!!BipBop2 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS Immortal King Chest Hello, today i found my second IK chest in 3 days (lol rng has been nice to me) and i am looking to sell the second. the stats are 126 strength 61 vitality 72 AR 53 Arcane resist 259 armor 3 OS the lowest IK chest on AH currently is 57.5 million so ill sell mine for 50 million. you can mssge me on forums or in game thanks! Anguish#1539 P.S. the chest on my hero is not the one for sale thanks!Anguish1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS Immortal King's Triumph with Resist 199 Strength 40 Resist All 11% Life 6% Crit Hit chance 5% Reduced damage from melee Socket 400 Armor Serious offers please, bidding begins from now....pebs1214 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 FT: 9%cc WW ring w/ 100+ str/ias/loh/armor GFG Skull Grasp: http://imageshack.us/a/img854/416/screenshot008nb.jpg 133 str 7 ias 5% cc + 4% cc for WW 195 LOH 207 armor c/o 105m @ JSP http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=64984558&f=153&p=435076859#p435076859Pikachu7 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 I need some help with my barb. I've only been playing this game for a short while, but I seriously am having trouble finding any decent gear from drops. Seems like everything I get has worse stats than what I have on. I have a wiz thats a little better geared than my barb and playing both toons I can't seem to get good enough drops to really upgrade at all. Does this game get better later on or am I just going to suck pretty much forever? Also I've only ever got 1 brown item to drop and it was a 200dps magic wand that I could buy for like 4k gold on the auction house.Niza1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Stack Attack Speed for Skorn? I am considering replacing my Sword and Board for a Skorn. My question is whether I need to stack Attack Speed for it to work? Specifically, I'm looking at my amulet. Should go with IAS/Crit/Strength, or can I drop the IAS and just go with Crit/Str/Vit/AR? Thanks for any help.Tommerbob4 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Is 2H WW viable? Needing help from some pro barbs here :-) don't fail me now guys/gals. Farming MP7 with ease looking for a new build. Really interested in a 2H WW build. Going to try late night tonight. Do I have the gear to do it? If not what should I upgrade? I got 90 mill to spare on different gear. Ty in advance non-forum trolls ;-) Edit: the 2nd ring spot is where my top end 7AS 6 crit 145 str skull grasp goes (I keep trying to sell it)Rev16 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS barb ammy 174str/44fr/42ar/47cd/9cc looking to sell barb amulet 174 strength 44 fire resist 42 all resist 47 crit damage 9 crit chance. 300 mil buy now or post offers here please thank you.AgitatedApe11 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 What should I upgrade with 100M? Well after weeks of not being able to sell it, a Legacy Nats helm I have with all res and open socket finally has 105M bid on the auction house. In another 8 hrs the auction will close. Assuming the bids don't go up anymore, what should I upgrade on my barb to get the most bang for my buck? I'm willing to put all 100M into him. I was thinking 2x 50M weapons, but I dunno how much of an upgrade that would be.Paz4 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Hellfire Ring Godly Roll? So I'm sure everyone's grinding out their Keys and ring parts but for those of us who have already made a hellfire (or a few), what do you think would be a ring good enough that we stop farming ubers? I picked up this one on my fourth Hellfire craft: http://i.imgur.com/ZFDVd.png Do you think I could get one better than this or should I just be happy with it? And what would be the ULTIMATE roll?rkdechamp12 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Modest upgrade advice? Just sold a lower end set item and now I have 12mil to spend (a whopping amount for me). Any advice? I was just thinking of swapping out my gems for radiant stars (10 mil) and most other upgrades seem out of my reach. I was wondering if there was something I was missing? Thanks!Sathal4 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Need Help Understanding and Counterin Reflect I have started to farm MP10 very fast with my crit mass wiz buddies and a few other barbs the problem I have been coming across is that when we come to a Reflect Damage mob I almost have to stand by and watch because I will either 1, 2 or 3 hit myself into oblivion. I am not complaining and this is a great problem to have I was just looking to see how Reflect work and how I an counter it. Here is what I have tried: Just Sprint "Run Like The Wind" around them with nothing else and after 5 seconds even if I stop they will keep ticking and I blow up haha. Bash Only. I use Punish and I can swing about 3 times before the reflect takes over and I have to stop and then hit and then stop and then hit. So Boring! I have tired to put on my IK Life Steal Belt in the middle of the fights for 5.9 life steal and still nothing... I have also dropped the skorn and switch to an alzuwrath + Echo which is really fun in MP10 because I have like 3.1 ish attach speed and everything freezes but when I get to a Reflect mob I still blow up for some reason even thought my DPS is half! So here's my question, how does reflect work? Is it based on damage done in a period of time? Does it kick on when you have a large crit and then all damage done is a reflect %? Once you start receiving reflect can you wait an amount of time so then it stops and then you can jump back in and lay down crazy damage and repeat? Is it all based on attack speed or just damage? Thanks ~spookifyspookify5 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 TOP 10 WD by diablo progress- streaming http://www.twitch.tv/d3slone#Lone1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Great Ww Barb Ring 100 Str 75 Ar 8 ias 4.5 cc ring 100 str 75 ar 8 ias 4.5 ccLolala0 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Epic max crit, 8% ias ring 5M 4 random bumper It's a Ring! 12 min damage 69 str 61 vit 9% life 8% attack speed 6% crit chance. C/O 50M by Cutezy. starting bid 20m or add me in game with your best b/o. I will give out 5m for random bumpers.SimpliztiK24 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 SOLD One just dropped and way to shy to find out if its good. Is there a market for these like in D2?Fox4 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 What to change So i have reached 70k dps (67k on profile, but with scoundrel i have 70k). Im just wondering what i need to change to get to 100k...I mean gear wise, not weapons, as i am planning on changing most of my gears and then weapon. To reach 100k do i need to have huge expensive upgrades? Like focus on crit dmg, atk speed and crit chance. While having to max my str?Jababa1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Gearing barbarian Hi guys, any suggestions on what gear I should upgrade? I have about 30m to spend and would like some advice before I end up blowing it on some crappy eq. THanksDingIsKing1 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Loh versus life steal at 75k unbuffed? I currently get about 1000 loh and have only been looking at weapon upgrades that can match or better it. After reading some other posts I was wondering if life steal would be a viable alternative at my 75k unbuffed dps and, if so, how much should I be looking for? Not sure if it matters or not, but I run with a duel wield frenzy build and am trying to get up into the higher mp levels. Thanks!Sathal4 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS Stone Of Jordan (Weapon Throw) 6% Arcane Damage 15 Max Fury 23% Elite Damage -3 Weapon Throw Cost Post offers here. Do have a BIN in mind but well see if good on par bids come in.Petronus5 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Help for Poor 70k Barbs Post here if you need help thinking of creative ways to upgrade your barb for under 20m. Post here to help the barbs who are looking for ways to upgrade their barb for under 20m. I need a suggestion please! I cannot find replacements or combinations of replacements for under 20m at this point. I am looking for 5k in dps.Zork14 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Sick STR Blackthorne Pants! http://tinyurl.com/8ouao6f Let's start this at 15m.slippp29 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Pickup Radius Question Personally i cannot stand having to mouse directly over each pile of gold or a globe due to the low default Pickup Radius. My question is this, since it is such a useless stat on main gear or finding a good piece that has it also is hard to do, can putting Pickup Radius on your follower increase your raidus as well?? Much like GF, MF, EXP?? Thanks in advance guys!DaBoss22210 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Can someone rate my barb and suggest... What gear to upgrade first. I have around 26 mil to spend. Thanks.ONeill880 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 finally defeated Diablo inferno I only play about 3-4 hours a week but I finally did it, Diablo inferno Down!!! I dont know why but after not even being able to clear act 2 a month ago, now I smoke thru act 3 and 4 with the same gear. Now I just gotta figure out what to do now that I beat the game. Farm better gear or level another alt to 60?Voramore3 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS Decent Bracers CC/AR/ST/VIT Armor: 356 Vit: 133 St: 63 AR: 61 Life Regen: 82 /sec CC: 5.5 Strength could be higher, but some good stats here. Starting Bid: 5M Buy It Now: 30M Thanks guys.Klawman2 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 DTWW/Rend&Overpower - Quadriple wammy build Last week there was some discussions as too what was Better... A typical double WW barb with Overpower or Rend. Personally I find Overpower the clear choice for me if you were to pick just one or the other (that's just me). BUT WHY NOT HAVE BOTH!!! (insert evil laugh here) For the fun of it earlier in the week, I dropped frenzy entirely (my perfered frenzy generator) And went with both Rend and Overpower at the same time... I also changed my third passive to "Unforgiving" for quicker fury gen between fights Basic key layout would be something like: Right Mousebutton - Whirlwind / Hurricane Left Mousebutton - Sprint / Run like the wind #1 = Rend - Any option that fits your perticular equipment. #2 = Overpower - Crushing Advance or Killing Spree #3 = Battle Rage - Into the fray #4 = WOTB / Thrive on Chaos Passive: Weapon Master with a fury weapon (but perhaps with a rune like Killing spree, an axe might generate enough Fury to keep it all going). Not sure. Obviously a fury weapon, and ik's 5pc set open up more options in terms of runes and passives.... However I think it can work, but i need more practice actually implementing it (I was a typical key smasher, during my trial runs... frustrating to get use to), and i should probably find another weapon with leech on it so I'm not as reliant on bloodthirst (although the Rend / blood might cover it.) The damage output is off the charts... with Tornado's proc'ing, WW spinning and chopping, Overpower reflecting back elemental damage, and rend sucking the life of those around you... You can have a full Quadriple stack of damage happening all at the same time... :D The only trick is getting the timing right, and not burning your fury out when packs dwindles in size... but even if you do, you still default to a basic attack to gen fury. Single Minions become more difficult, but generally decent IAS and a fury weapon solves that problem. Just curious if anyone else was giving this a go... or if you haven't maybe you might want to give it a whirl. ;)Poobah19 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS SOJ 6%cold 5%ww 21%elites http://i.imgur.com/O3ZJs.pngjek7 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Barbarian Act 3 INFERNO TIPS needed I have been reading through various post and eventually upgrading my equipment, however all seems for nothing. Besides this, I have been changing my game play, buffs settings and trying different things... perhaps I could walk through act 3...but they just kick my !@# very hard. I can deal with majority of normal monsters, skeletons and demon etc of Act 2 and just the beginning of Act3 , however mobs, champions are simply out of my league.. I tried and tried but stuck again. My gear and info am using is found on http://i.imgur.com/mWszw.jpg. Any suggestions to what I should buy would be greatly appreciated.. Money is also a problem at the time being, as I have spent almost all my equipment to do act 2. I am really disatisfied by the fact that it seems all depends on the AH to progress... I can say that I bought all my gear from the AH...found nothing that I could have a use for unfortunately. 13K DPS Unbuffed - 58K Hit points - around 600 Resist all without buffs I also have life on hit and an 870Dps weaponStv8131 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 IK belt price check I am not sure what the value on this holds and would like if someone here can help me out. On the ah it ranges up to 250m and more for similar stats but we all kmow the ah... 177 strength 68 dex 51 vit 80 resist 14 max fury 3% damage converted to life Increase crit hit chance of revenge by 5%currentking15 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 help me transition into ww barb mp5 I used to be SnB, thus my HoC (which I should change pretty soon). I farm mp4 just ok, but wanna move up mp and change my build to ww. What items should I change? do I NEED 24% ms, like ppl say? in my stash I have mighty weapon dps 848, str 53, 102 vit, crit 149%, 2.6% life steal. Thanks! :)RazionBlue2 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 NICE Barb OH FT http://i46.tinypic.com/skyryq.jpg 785.4 DPS 45 Dex 103 Vit 620 Life on Hit 60% Critical Damage 2.7% Life stolen Open Socket comes with star emerald : Pinhaber8 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 Hlp me to improve My Barb ;) Hi guys, i Need ur hlp to improved my gear, i'm doing Key run mp6/Mp7 and its fine but i die sometime and I did the uber at MP7 with 4 teamate. So I have 200 to 300 M gold to put on my barb i think that i would stay a WW barb ;) Thx for ur hlp Meshow6661#1626MeShoW666112 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 looking for upgrade 200 million budget i have 200 mill to spend on a up grade view my profile and post if you are sell a upgrade within 200 mill thanksWarBreath8 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 65 Million to spend Hello, i just came back on this game since patch 1.03 and i dont have any idea of the price item ect, i dont want to waste any gold, so can you help me to up my dps (ww barb) ? http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/alvinas-2246/Ascheriit/59381Alvinas5 Oct 26, 2012
Oct 26, 2012 WTS Massive 2hand weapn http://i50.tinypic.com/jv3zlw.png offer on thisJyuubi0 Oct 26, 2012