Barbarian

Oct 17, 2012 What should I upgrade next (5-10m) What item should I upgrade next? I don't have much, 5-10m available to me depending on what sells. I'm not sure what should be my next item. I'm pretty sure that IK boots or bracers would be the best bet, but am not sure. Pls advise.HandsomeNerd4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 selling goldly sun keeper!! 902.5 damage per second 200 str 45 % mf 10 % elite one socket 100 % crit damage!!! pm me for ur offer AH this is the only one!! this mace is = to a kal buthos set item with perfect crit!! and 45 % MF and 6 % more elite than kal buthosRaygorn1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Did anyone else notice this? Ok, obviously I'm not a super buff barb. Despite playing from day 1, I got a late jump on barbs and late game content. So I missed the big economy boom and got put behind the 8 ball of not being able to earn enough millions upon millions to buy 1 piece of gear...so I figured with 1.0.5 and monster power...things would change...but I noticed a few things. First off I started on MP4. This seems to be a good point for me...I don't necessarily die a lot, but the mobs have SOOO much HP in comparison to my damage that it's a very long grind. Much to my delight...I did notice, however, that drops seemed to have improved, although only just slightly. Because of this, I decided to drop to MP3. I figured this would allow me to farm faster and slill get the net gain on the loot drops. Now...before anyone !@#$%es about MF etc...I run at over 400 MF currently. Now where the pace of the game at MP3 was almost identical to pre-patch (slightly more difficult due to buffed HP, but pretty darn close) the drops were WORSE!! I had 5 separate instances before I even hit Ghom where at full NV stacks killing an elite pack gave me 1 rare, 1 blue and NOTHING ELSE. I even killed a treasure goblin at full stacks and got 1 rare, 1 blue and a potion. What gives? How can the drops be even worse at MP3 when they claim to be giving you a flat out 75% MF upgrade? This seems to be the worst possible nightmare for anyone who wasn't running around with godly gear. Now it seems like it will be even more difficult for the low levels to gain gear, especially with the guys with stacked gear running MP8 and above. Their money will grow exponentially. Which means the items we need will either not be sold on the AH...or the cost will inflate in order for the UBERS to buy the UBER gear. I can literally hear the sucking sound where the middle ground is being filled by a vacuum. Since when has Diablo3 turned into an exact analogy for the plight of the middle class? Good grief. Oh...and yea...They frickin' increased the damn movement speed on Fallen Maniac's. Thanks blizzard...you just guaranteed an additional 5-10 deaths for anyone playing a Barb who doesn't run a sprint/whirlwind.valanthe9 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Barb need DPS help I have 50m to drop, my barb farms MP6-7 without dieing but it takes SO LONG. id like to get DPS up about 10k, what do i need to look at?SpecialK1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 HELP NEEDED: Echoing Fury vs. Sever Hi all, I was wondering what the big deal with Echoing Fury is. I'm now using a Sever which is serving me pretty damn well. But I've realized that to fully utilize it, I need to get a belt with Life Steal on it... That leaves me with little choice but the Lamentation which can cost a bomb if I'm looking for stats that are comparable to those on my current belt. Hence, getting a Lamentation would mean that I have to really commit to the Sever. On the other hand, I had the idea to sell my Sever and get myself a Echoing Fury instead, but I'm failing to see what so special about it... Should Fear on Hit be something to be sought after in a weapon? Because I personally don't like enemies running away from me as much as I like them running to me. Help me please... I seem to be very stuck with how to use my gear at this point...goodbyedonut16 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Can't get enough life back after patch. So I just tried playing a little bit of mp1 in my bargain gear. I was able to keep wotb up alright, and my fury situation was fine. The problem is my life on hit got rocked compared to prepatch. I basically get negligible life back while tornadoing monsters, despite having like 1400 loh or something. I know people say that life steal is the way to go now.. but is that really true with my low damage level? I have like 25k character sheet dps. (realistically this is maybe a bit of an underestimate since my offhand has very low damage) But anyway, are ww barbs like me with low dps screwed with no way to get life back now that loh is very nerfed?brian9 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 HELP ME! UBER BOSS MP10 i have 3 infernal machine, if u can kill mp10 uberboss, just addme on us sv and we do it!iNNovation0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 "pretty darn good" amulet for sale Couldn't find any matching amulets on the GAH, so tough for me to price it out. http://imgur.com/Ez7oQ 188 Strength 128 Vitality 80 Resist All 7.5 CC Please feel free to add me in game with an offer (include it in your message) I do work full-time, so in the mean time I will be throwing it on the AH with a stupidly high BIN price, which is not exactly the price I'm really looking for. Thanks!!! Emiras#1478EMIRAS2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Barbarian Clarence Sale!!! *Post or PM* Immortal King's Boulder Breaker - 1479dps, 300 str, Loh 1600+, Increase overpower 7% BlackThorns's Belt - 226 str, 542 armor, 44vit, regen 300+ Blackthorne's Surcoat - 412 Armor, 79 Resist, 14% gold, Reduce range 5% 95 vit, 45 str The Compass Rose - 73str, regen 221, 18% mf, 12% movement speed, 14% control Blackthorne's Spurs - 12% mov speed, 70 str, 547 armor, reduce elite 6%, 58 fire resist, 36 vit Andariel's Visage - 165 dex, atk speed 8, 11% fire dmg taken, 26% cast nova ^ Everything for sale at discounted prices from market value. Pm me or post. If you don't want to offer, I'll give an estimate.Desolater1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 clearance godly legendary cheap !! ik belt 247 str 74 AR 13 fury 2.9 percent LL 79 dex increase bash 13 % b/o 140mill withching doctor 90 str 95 int 73 vit IAS 9 % CD 45% increase bash 7 % 85 mill skorn 1332.8 dps 490 str 116 vit 178 % CD 100 % socket 100mill b/o !!!Raygorn5 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 LF Inferno mp2-4 partner I do well in MP3, so i'm looking for a partner willing MP2-4 range. Check out my gear if you're curious, its decent, not poor, not godly. I prefer any act besides 2 (just don't like it)Spiffy0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 NEW TO BARB need advice! im thinking about switching to a barb from demon hunter... whats the king way to go for barb....i fee like monsters are too strong~twericmusic3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Skeleton king now mp2 inferno, need a hand at entrance. anyone? Spiffy#1168Spiffy0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Please help me spend 43mil on barb for 1.05 Hi! Like the title says, I have 43 mil and I want to better gear my barb to be able farm the highest monster level possible. I got my barb to 60 literally a couple days before the patch hit and was able to farm act3 inferno pretty comfortably using the WW build. I have not had time to read if the WW build is actually still viable in 1.05 or not. So please check me out and lend me your suggestions. I will greatly appreciate it.iknewfear1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 PC for the ignorant WD~ Immortal King's Boulder breaker 1423.1 dam 330 STR %10 IAS ignore dur. loss crit hit chance for WW 5% its on my barb if you want to see it in my profile. please do not make fun of his gear lol thanks. I know it has no slot just curious as I plugged in the stats and found nothing comp on the AH... there were many on there from 100's of millions to 1 million lol not with the same stats though. thanks for your timeVohallos1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Lacuni Prowlers for Sale by Trade Hi Everyone, I have Lacuni Prowlers on sale right now with the following stats: 88 Strength 49 Physical Resist 9% Attack Speed 12% Movement Speed Melee Attackers Take 1337 Damage Per Hit 6% Critical Hit Chance Looking for around 330 to 350 Mil. Thanks and have a great day, Fondeezy Fondeezy#1506Fondeezy3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 ik belt 247 str 74 AR 13 fury 2.9 percent LL ik belt 247 str 74 AR 13 fury 2.9 percent LL 79 dex increase bash 13 % b/o 140mill withching doctor 90 str 95 int 73 vit IAS 9 % CD 45% increase bash 7 % 85 mill skorn 1332.8 dps 490 str 116 vit 178 % CD 100 % socket 100mill b/o !!!Raygorn0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Advice Does anyone have advice on gear, build, etc. for my barb based on what I currently have? Thank you kindly.lullard0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 how to not die on mp10: use blood funnel with a life steal belt. at my dps level it takes a while to kill elites, but honestly wotb never drops (seriously) and elites eventually die in about 3-5 mins. thats with me trying mp10 with a sever.. so if i had more crit dmg i could do much more. anyway if you're struggling in mp10, try blood funnel, it'll help you quite a bit.lameboi4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Feedback on WW for the middle path MP5 Folks, I have not played 105 before it was released yesterday so here is my feedback from your typical WW barb. Conditions: My current build with templar for the bonus in fury generation. 1) Surprisingly I found that in dense mob pack/ group of elites that I had no issues keeping up with fury. In fact I thought it was a lot easier. There were fury starvation with kiters or loose mobs. 2) With Berserk/Chaos and boon as a passive I was mowing down elites with no issues and was able to maintain it well after the elite pack die. 3) Impunity is nerf but I didn't have too much issue even at MP5 dancing for a bit on top of molten/poison/arcane...eventually you have to dance out to let your hps recover but straight back in. My resist isn't that high to begin with so MP5 is definately doable with what I have. 4) After 2.5 hours I got 5 legendaries of which 3 were keepers. I'm not even looking at MP10 because.... a) Not efficient farming b) Need to dish out $$$ for more top gears c) Can be looked at in the near future of Mr. Wilson doesn't throttle down legendary drops which will drop in prices. By then perhaps we can all afford nicer gears to move up the food chain. Basically for those who keep focusing on the MP10 build, that's fine but for most of you guys it's not practical. With my build i'm sure I can push my way up a few more MP levels, but for practicality I want a level that I can still faceroll through without spending a huge amount of time trying to take down some mob. Again just an opinion and not meant to be "this is the only way to go". No changes in my gears or build from 104 to continue WW.ADAKAR12 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Rate The Barb Above You [V9] @ Caisues - what do you mainly have trouble with? My first comment would be to stack some more Critical Hit Damage. Would also be nice to throw some Attack Speed in your build too, this is a good DPS booster, which i'm guessin is your mian focus to improve on? (your Res & HP is fine) Your Gloves and Helm might need replacing next, Andriels Visage Helm is a good DPS booster - also gloves with CC and CD. So just add an item that has +8 to 10% Attack Speed and find spot where you can Stack a little more Crit Dmg.DangerMouse500 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Noob: Some help with items/build Hello, I've just recently dinged 60 and I have no idea what attributes to go for. Is there some guide or something that I can read? What should I go for when playing solo in terms of build and stats and what build/attributes should I go for when playing with a mate ( Wizard/Demon Hunter) ? Right now I'm dying a lot in act 1 : p Appreciate any help.REETHEAD1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Advice on Gear So as the thread name suggests. Currently my barb feels lacking when it comes to survival and dps. i know im lacking on loh and crit damage which would be a substantial increase in my damage and survival. However im a casual player and i dont play every day. Needless to say i can afford to pick up really nice one handers with, opensocket, crit damage, and high loh. so i been stuck with a decent 2 hander. Any gear suggestions on a cheap method to improving my dps and survivability without loosing to much of my other stats? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Exphius-1621/hero/810394Exphius4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 I need help! Re-rolling WW Barb. What gear/stats and skills should i aiming for? Any help would be appreaciated greatly.Jhenn0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 improve my character please http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dad-1219/hero/2198157 that is a tanking build which I would like to increase the DPS also, what would I need to change to become a WW barb?? thanksdad2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Best follower for 2h barbarian? So with the nerf for the enchantress (15% armor buff got reduced to 5%) and the buffs scoundrel and templar, is the enchantress still the best pick?Niels4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Selling Godly IK Belt, Str , Vit http://imgur.com/Gqhne Immortal King's Tribal Binding 175 Str 72 Vit 79 AR 13 Max Fury 2.8% Life Leach 6% Bash B/o 145m add fragy#1365 to dealfragy3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 selling godly babarian bash belt 250 str 79 dex 74 AR 2.9 % LL 13 % to bash 14 max fury s/o 100mill!!Raygorn2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 sold sold on ah for 230mLyonnn85 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 High Dps in need of a tank If you're doing ubers let me know and I will offer my services. I range from 250-304k dps.Schenko73 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Thrive on Chaos not working? I was watching the berserker icon while hitting with bash instigation (12 fury/hit). It just doesn't seem to gain 1 sec for every 25 fury gained. More like gaining 1 sec for every 60 fury gained. It took me 5 bash to get that 1 sec. Is this intended? I feel the Insanity rune is better now since I am not getting considerabe berkerker up time.BBMouse8 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 MP10 SK+SB Uber boss Comments please :(lufia14 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 WTS IK GG TRIUMP/STRIDE Selling this decent 2 pcs. Of IK parts http://i.imgur.com/M0DpX.png Bins Package=400m(both) Helm= 200m Boots=240m Or echoing fury w/ 1kdps,str,base cd and socket Willing to add IGG if u have a good one Thanks! Be back on 16:30 estSupremo1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Looking to make a Throw barbarian. needing some ideas on what items shall i get. At the moment, im currently holding 16mill. and i already have a three hundred spear, sitting in my invo. So, what exactly do i need to finish this build? other than, the lamentation belt or ik belt with barb skill in wep throw? and what should i prioritize first? O.ovaliant61711 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Struggling on MP7, need gear advice Stats: 60k hp, 514 all res, 5141 armor, 82k dps, 3%LS, 796 LoH Help please, Need some input on the gear. ThanksAlizae1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 WTS-Found a godly immortal helm Wts to sell the helm the stats are: Str-188 Dex-31 VItally-95 Life - 10% crt-6.0 5% reduce melee socket. Now at ah start bidding - 300,000,000. Will listen to resonable offer cause i know i put too much. It is on my barb....you can have a lookBlade6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 RltW tornado proc nerf Yes we noticed...IamN1tro4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Upgrade me -- I'd like to be able farm at least act 4-5 efficiently. I have around 63 mil to spend. Unbuffed I have at least 545 AR, 6.2k armor, 41k dps, 46% cc, 392% CD. I was considering a couple of decent IK pieces but I'd really like someone else to take a look and see where I can get a bump in DPS and a survivability increase. Thanks!Rooks0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Just let me know Look at my profile and let me know gear and build if i am on the right track if there is some thing really wrong plz point it out. ty for any inputWozzern1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Revenge or Overpower? I currently use revenge but was thinking on trying overpower. What do you guys prefer, and what rune would you use with overpower?SchlitzBeer2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 1.0.5 throw build with infinite wotb? ACT3 This build MAY work for barbs moving from double nado build, and run speeds may be a lot slower but what we want is infinite wotb. I have not tested it much but please feel free to advise. SKILLS Mouse 1 - Furious Charge (Dreadnought/Stamina) This will be our main fury generator. I've tried using Ancient Spear, although the fury gain is better, if you miss the target you will have to kite around for 10s for cd. With Furious Charge, fury gain is sufficient (Stamina) and can be used for life regen (Dreadnought). The choice is totally up to you whether you need the fury or life regen. Mouse 2 - Weapon Throw (Mighty Throw/Ricochet) Mighty Throw is the solution to (possibly) INFINITE WOTB for barbs with trouble generating fury (low gear). With proc coefficient of 1, along with Into The Fray and RLTW, fury gain skyrockets. Even though it only hits one target, it will NOT be an issue in the run along with RLTW and infinite wotb. For barbs with better gear (-5+ fury cost to Weapon Throw, more cc and stuff), you may use Richochet for better kill speed. Key 1 - Sprint (RLTW/Marathon) Even with the nerf to RLTW, for low geared barbs we still need damage on the mobs. This also helps in fury gain. For barbs with better gear (Huge dps with Weapon Throw + Ricochet), you may use Marathon to speed up the run. Key 2 - Battle Rage (Into the Fray/Bloodshed/Marauder's Rage) Into the fray is important for low geared barbs to maintain fury. Bloodshed/Marauder's Rage is more suited for better geared barbs. Key 3 - OVERPOWER (Killing Spree) Cheap AOE damage, +10 cc and chance for cd reduction with every crit. This improves Weapon Throw and Sprint and if you use it right, you can refresh it's cooldown even before the effect ends. Key 4 - WOTB (Thrive on Chaos) The goal of this build is infinite wotb, NOT SOME OTHER SKILL. Stats Str - averaging around 2k+ preferbly HP - I currently have 38k, died several times. Recommended should be above 40k+ Armor - 6k AR - 500+ (you will be running around with wotb, you will hardly get hit. More would be great though) Loh - I got none, with the nerf to RLTW's proc coefficient I doubt it's useful anymore LifeSteal - At least 3% is recommended (I got none). Life Regen - Quite a good stat to have considering you will be kiting quite often for low geared barbs. At least 500 will be nice. IAS - at least 2aps (With EF or axe/mace +ias% on mainhand, ias% in gear) CC - at least 40 unbuffed (10% with axe/mace, and some in rings, ammy, helm, bracers and gloves) should be a lot easier to achieve since 1.0.5 brings more cc to jewels. CD - At least 300%, more will be great. (200% from weapons and some in jewels and gloves) Note: With Ruthless passive, you get free 5% cc and 50% cd! MS - any amount here will be nice, do try to aim for 24% for maximum run speed. Weapons Main hand - Echoing fury or Axe/Mace with ias + socket Offhand - 300th Spear (MUST) with at least 45% increase to Weapon Throw and socket. Other pieces are really up to you. As long as you match the stats above, I feel that you can run Act 3 with infinite wotb. Please try the build and give comments. Thanks!PartyCat0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Battle rage Ferocity rune suggest rework I was thinking of how to make my build work better in 1.05 and found this rune... Battle rage is changed to 120 sec. So I think they might want to rework this rune for something else. Critical hit has a "chance" to add 2 sec to battle rage is kinda... no build would want that xD. My suggestion is like a rune to give u temporary some amount of cc reduction for every battle rage you use. Imagine you are caged or frozen, while you happen to have 100 fury. Then you start shouting a few times with battle rage (ie, hitting 5 times) and you break free (not immediately but shorten the time in cc considerably.) Just like a true barbarian whose rage shout would bring terror to lord of terror Diablo himself. XD This should bring out some build that will want to use this rune (not ww build 'cause into the fray is kinda required XD). It is also not OP, since how often do you have full fury XD. Hitting a few times will make you break cc faster.BBMouse1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 How about Tripple WW? To have Bul-Kathos's Warrior Blood & Bow Set of Weapon will have a Chance in 1.0.5?? If they reduce the Skill Runed Run like a Wind from 20% down to 8% to generate fury what if making Triple WW??JohnAngeL3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Godly Bul-Kathos 1k+ dps WTS http://i.imgur.com/dary5.jpg starting bids @ 150mLocke1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Barb 1.0.5 build Hi Guys, Is WW still viable in 1.0.5? Can you please help recommend a build based on my current gears? Thanks.Lexander0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Managed to play in Act 3 Inferno MP5 Hi guys, just tried playing the new 1.0.5 Patch just now, immediately chose MP6 and straight to Azmodan but died 2-3 times (almost killing him). So I went and change the level to MP5, guess this is the best level for me. Survive easily with my low HP (36K), killing enemies with quite ease (+/- 20 Sec Elites w/o WOTB, only with Rend+Battle Rage). According to www.diabloprogress.com my stats are as follows: DPS UNBUFFED: 129,693.76 EHP UNBUFFED: 514,954 I would very much appreciate any criticism and suggestions in order to improve my Barb, thanks guys..R4M8015 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 WTS: GFG GoldFind Amulet [IMG]http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq100/k_freak282/EminenceCore.png[/IMG] Start the bidding, no bin set yet as there is nothing like this on diablo progress or the AHTheHunter0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 A non-sprint Whirlwind build is good? Main reason sprint is so good is because it makes you move retarded fast, in higher MP I'm guessing you won't be able to take advantage of it. So what about a whirlwind build with 3 sustaining(0-animation) skills? For starters you no longer need the +rage rune from battle cry, so that's +15% damage added. Whirlwind(damage rune for 200%/sec) Overpower for 0 animation aoe spams rend for more bleeds ignore pain/ground stomp to give you enough time to regen to full double shout, generic and boring/bad design but is mandatory. I'm assuming mobs do so much damage you regen rage just by tanking them with lifesteal. When mobs have like 30m hp you won't rely on movespeed so I don't see how this build isn't just as good as the old one. Also a lot more brainless-friendly.Fluttershy6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Just hit 60 help? I have about 14m to spend but I am totally lost. Should I be going for a S&B build or can i build a cheap WW build with that budget?Syver0 Oct 17, 2012